PDA

View Full Version : Night Clubs at Chijmes

Absynthe
30-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Any bros been to the Bars/ disco around there?

I've been to 2 joints so far.

Dollhouse
A nice little Thai disco. Lots of Thai girls and always seem packed with ppl.
Most of the girls looks nice and playful. Heard my friend say got bring a few of the girls out before.

Central
No sure what type of bar this is. Got lots of Taiwan Mei Mei, China girls and some Thai girls as well.
Got Singers, Models and dancers performing on stage at different time slots. Quite refreshing as I have not seen many Taiwan mm working at SG before.

Any bros knows this 2 place? Or knows other happening places around there?
Thanks

Mankok
30-09-2011, 02:48 AM

Dollhouse
Most of the girls looks nice and playful. Heard my friend say got bring a few of the girls out before.

Central
No sure what type of bar this is. Got lots of Taiwan Mei Mei, China girls and some Thai girls as well.
Got Singers, Models and dancers performing on stage at different time slots. Quite refreshing as I have not seen many Taiwan mm working at SG before.

Thanks

Bro, I been to Chimes a few times but never seen these clubs. Only saw annoying Philippine ladyboys, that's why I always left.
Thnx a lot for mentioning these clubs. I will certainly try shortly!

Absynthe
30-09-2011, 02:53 AM
The clubs are at the basement.
Where the hell did u see Philippine ladyboys? yucks. :(
So far I only see Thai, PRC and TW girls around there.
A friend of mine say he up one of the TW dancer b4. May want to try my luck next time.

basfreak
30-09-2011, 10:50 AM

Dollhouse

Central

Thanks

Both are owned by the same bosses.

Same concept for both of them. The gals will come chat & drink with you, then you can buy them LD or hang flowers if they are performers. The quality of the current batch of gals at Central is not that good, the previous batch is much better. Seen a few chio PRCs and Taiwanese dancers but all went back home or no longer working there.

i^Xi0n
30-09-2011, 02:06 PM
The quality of the current batch of gals at Central is not that good, the previous batch is much better. Seen a few chio PRCs and Taiwanese dancers but all went back home or no longer working there.

The former batch of Taiwanese is indeed better in quality. But for PRCs, for the former batch of dancers and singers, only seen one pretty but attached.

Absynthe
30-09-2011, 02:11 PM
I was drinking with this cute TW mei mei last weekend. Say her name is Mandy, not sure why they don't use Chinese names.

Looks slim and petite, voice sound abit like the 林志玲 type of voice.
Too bad she went out with other customer after the place closed.
Would try my luck on her next time.:o

Any bro knows the girls in the club?

i^Xi0n
30-09-2011, 02:16 PM
I was drinking with this cute TW mei mei last weekend. Say her name is Mandy, not sure why they don't use Chinese names.

Looks slim and petite, voice sound abit like the 林志玲 type of voice.
Too bad she went out with other customer after the place closed.
Would try my luck on her next time.:o

Any bro knows the girls in the club?

Some of them will go out with u or allow u to send them home after they know you better or if you are a regular. Go visit her a few more times, sure you will have the chance.

basfreak
30-09-2011, 03:52 PM
The former batch of Taiwanese is indeed better in quality. But for PRCs, for the former batch of dancers and singers, only seen one pretty but attached.

I think I know who you are referring to. Her name is two similar number? If it's same gal, will agree that she was the best looking and best dancer among the old batch but highly popular with many suitors and very fast hooked up with a chap.

Absynthe
30-09-2011, 05:53 PM
I think I know who you are referring to. Her name is two similar number? If it's same gal, will agree that she was the best looking and best dancer among the old batch but highly popular with many suitors and very fast hooked up with a chap.

So far the prettiest singer I have seen is the PR manager. Look very chio, easily mistaken by customers as one of the mei mei. lol

ThaiBeautiful
30-09-2011, 06:12 PM
So what are the damages like? :)

Swagelock
30-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Thanks

I think bro basfreak had ans yr qns. Anyway,I m a regular at central. If u wanna go down there can PM me. Cheers! :D

Absynthe
01-10-2011, 12:21 AM
I think bro basfreak had ans yr qns. Anyway,I m a regular at central. If u wanna go down there can PM me. Cheers! :D

Wow, u Power bro. Sure just just PM me when u free. Maybe I can learn a few tricks from u bro.

Swagelock
01-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Wow, u Power bro. Sure just just PM me when u free. Maybe I can learn a few tricks from u bro.

Ask u to PM me then u ask me to PM u back? Its u who want to go or I want to go? If I PM u,would u buy the bill? :confused:

Absynthe
01-10-2011, 05:37 AM
Ask u to PM me then u ask me to PM u back? Its u who want to go or I want to go? If I PM u,would u buy the bill? :confused:

Sorry bro, please accept my thousand apologies.
I'll PM u if I want to go.:)

yesyesbaby
01-10-2011, 07:00 PM

Sorry bro, please accept my thousand apologies.
I'll PM u if I want to go.:)

May I join u guys if u going doll house or central or any happening joints? LOL.. :D

Absynthe
01-10-2011, 09:31 PM
May I join u guys if u going doll house or central or any happening joints? LOL.. :D

Sure bro. I may go dollhouse tonight.:)

yesyesbaby
02-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Sure bro. I may go dollhouse tonight.:)

Hi Bro.. u at doll house now? How's it? Too bad I know of your reply too late to join u.. Do PM me the details if possible? lol.. :D

Absynthe
03-10-2011, 09:04 PM
So what are the damages like? :)

Damage for both Clubs are the same.

1 x Martell - S$185/-
2 x Martell - S$318/-
1 x Chivas - S$168/-
2 x Chivas - S$308/-
1 x Tequila - S$12/-
1 x Waterfall - S$60/-

Absynthe
03-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Was at DH last weekend for re-visit... reach there around 10.15pm, performance starts at around 10.30pm. The place filled up fast.

The Coyotes all look good in general.
Was with this singer called Ice, very nice body.:p
Went over to central to visit a few friends as they doing their last night.
Saw some drama later that night.
One of the gals from central went quarrel with the guards at Dollhouse.:mad:
Overall quite fun.:D

i^Xi0n
04-10-2011, 12:30 PM

Ya.. same gal we talking about. She was there for about 3 months only, found a bf then went back home enjoy life. Regulars there, who know this gal, will have seen this guy before for sure.

ThaiBeautiful
04-10-2011, 01:26 PM

1 x Martell - S$185/-
2 x Martell - S$318/-
1 x Chivas - S$168/-
2 x Chivas - S$308/-
1 x Tequila - S$12/-
1 x Waterfall - S$60/-

So what kind of services provided?
Sometimes, i wonder why T.Ds so popular?

Absynthe
04-10-2011, 02:26 PM
So what kind of services provided?
Sometimes, i wonder why T.Ds so popular?

Hmm, I always assume bro ThaiBeautiful to be expert in Thai girls. lol

Services ranging from drinking. playing games to some hanky panky stuffs depends on how the disco is being run.
Thai disco have good Dancer and Singers.

And u can bring the girls out by paying their bar fines or wait them finish work.

For those who are skillful or lucky enough, they can get as much sex as they want with little to no extra cost other than what they pay for flowers and drinks.

I'm also new to Thai Disco myself. Maybe bros with more experience can share some experience here.:)

keiizumi
04-10-2011, 03:22 PM

1 x Martell - S$185/-
2 x Martell - S$318/-
1 x Chivas - S$168/-
2 x Chivas - S$308/-
1 x Tequila - S$12/-
1 x Waterfall - S$60/-

just to add on to bro Absynthe's pricelist.

Before 12am.
2 x Martell - S$285/-
2 x Chivas - S$285/-

wonderz
04-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Was with this singer called Ice, very nice body.

Ice also sings at Central.

ok69
04-10-2011, 04:59 PM
been to both clubs ..

DH is a Thai Disco and works the same everywhere
intro, talk chat flirt, buy LD, take number .. can bring them out for food/walk walk.
but to bonk a thai girl u need alot of effort ..

Central - went once but was long time ago
the band cmi and the taiwan dancers also cmi leh
not my cup of tea cos the thai girls are more chio any time

Toshiba1981
05-10-2011, 12:05 AM

1 x Martell - S$185/-
2 x Martell - S$318/-
1 x Chivas - S$168/-
2 x Chivas - S$308/-
1 x Tequila - S$12/-
1 x Waterfall - S$60/-

Bro i think the price are reasonable, i use to go taman jurong there and very expensive Martell i think is around 270 plus!!

Redbu11
06-10-2011, 06:14 PM
And u can bring the girls out by paying their bar fines or wait them finish work.

For those who are skillful or lucky enough, they can get as much sex as they want with little to no extra cost other than what they pay for flowers and drinks.
]

So far, I havent found a "legit" thai disco that allows bar fines... If you wanna take out, usually have to wait till closing which is 3am. But I don't think I want to involve my outside life with the party life, so never really asked anyone out during the day.

I'm still looking for a place that has good quality, decent pricing, and lots of playability!

Redbu11
06-10-2011, 06:18 PM
been to both clubs ..

DH is a Thai Disco and works the same everywhere
intro, talk chat flirt, buy LD, take number .. can bring them out for food/walk walk.
but to bonk a thai girl u need alot of effort ..

Central - went once but was long time ago
the band cmi and the taiwan dancers also cmi leh
not my cup of tea cos the thai girls are more chio any time
To bonk a Thai girl isn't hard, just call ThaiBeautiful, he'll probably hook u up! hahaha.

Although I very much agree that when it comes to the discos, the action is very limited. I havent been to DH or Central... only to D8, Oceanz, Burberry and MBK.. but so far, getting really bored of the whole buy drink/flower play games thing... looking for something new!

enthral
06-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Drinks prices seems reasonable. But how much is the bar fine?

ThaiBeautiful
06-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Hmm, I always assume bro ThaiBeautiful to be expert in Thai girls. lol
I'm also new to Thai Disco myself. Maybe bros with more experience can share some experience here.:)

Exactly!!! cos' i m not expert in thai girls... i just know how to market them. help them find customers.

but i know, only newbies get cheated in T.D... paying so much but no physical gain? sometimes, when u chiong, you chiong with your dick, not your heart.

if not, u will get hurt more. :o
Just an advice... but i know T.Ds are fun, for spending a lonely night.

So all the best, Sir!

Absynthe
07-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Exactly!!! cos' i m not expert in thai girls... i just know how to market them. help them find customers.

but i know, only newbies get cheated in T.D... paying so much but no physical gain? sometimes, when u chiong, you chiong with your dick, not your heart.

Just an advice... but i know T.Ds are fun, for spending a lonely night.

So all the best, Sir!

lol, maybe u can market the gals from T.D so we can all safe time and money:D

Will be heading down to central soon to see the beautiful twin sisters that used to work at Rhachada.

Crazy_horse 02
08-10-2011, 02:11 PM

I like this one, bros chiong with your dick, not your heart.
But there are so many WL and Tirak threads in sbf. Seems like alot of bro chiong with both dick and heart.:D

oneheart
08-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Ctc pm me tks

Absynthe
11-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Went to Central last Sunday with my kakis.
got introduced to this twin sisters Peach and Pear who used to work at Club Ratchada.
They are stunningly beautiful. :o
Try to jio them out for supper but they went off with other customers.:(
Maybe better luck next time.:D

massa
21-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Went to Central last Sunday with my kakis.
got introduced to this twin sisters Peach and Pear who used to work at Club Ratchada.
They are stunningly beautiful. :o
Try to jio them out for supper but they went off with other customers.:(
Maybe better luck next time.:D

Bro,if you buy enough LDs they will follow you home too. But if you ask me,i rather spend the money elsewhere,too expensive for me.

Absynthe
21-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Bro,if you buy enough LDs they will follow you home too. But if you ask me,i rather spend the money elsewhere,too expensive for me.

Actually got to bring them out for supper a few times now.:D
They like to go eat thai food, I'm not very fond of spicy food.:(

Crazy_horse 02
22-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Was heading down to Dollhouse around 2 a.m yesterday. Then saw AV raid and a few gals up roti car.:mad:

The place closed when I reach there.:(

Saw all the gals leaving when I was waiting for taxi.:(

Cash8877
11-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Didn't know that there's a thread on this place until I did a search. Just to share my experiences.

I was intro to this place by friends who were regulars there. Being a first timer in such HFJ, friends briefed me on the 'SOPs'. The gals I saw are mainly PRCs and Taiwanese. One or two came over to say hi, drink a few glass, play some dice and walk off. 

While smoking outside, friends asked if I were bored. I replied a bit. Just happen the boss was there smoking and said he will bring gal over and ask me what kind I like. I paisay to say much but my friend replied I like those who can easily up without wasting much time. To my surprise, boss told us that from rumours, there are 2 but he not sure how true is it. One PRC and one TW. We finished our smoke and went in. The boss pointed out the 2 gals he mentioned.

The PRC:
Looks wise I will rate as pretty, sharp features, long black hair, dance well, fair and slim. Been around for 3-4 months. The boss commented this gal will take slightly more time as she has her pool of regulars.

The Taiwanese:
A bit short, slightly fleshy, shoulder length hair, dance very normal, fair. Been around for just a few weeks but already rumours flying around bout her being easy. The boss told us sone rumours he heard, sounds interesting.

Decided on the TW gal since easier although I not attracted to her at all. Boss brought her over. The usual greetings, drinks and games follow. Chat with her and exchange numbers but she keep hinting about flower etc, a bit bored. When her turn to dance, hang her flower but didn't stay long as friends want to go another joint. She really good at follow up, keep messaging from the moment she wake up till sleep. I will say she is a cock teaser.

Went back few nights later. She saw us and came over. Ask how come we will come, I replied specially to see you. Again hang her when she dance. After that, she came to thank me but mention she got buy out so need to go. Boring!

Decided to return a couple of nights later. Again she came over when she saw us. When chatting, she mention she not in good mood and feeling tired. I took the chance to say after her dance, I buy her out. She happily agreed and went to fetch the boss to discuss the price. Hang her again and after that we left the place. I told her if she wants to drink elsewhere, she say ok so brought her to another joint. She totally can't drink much and was high easily. I tried my luck and hug her, no resistance and she hug back. Told her she looks tired, lets go back. She agreed and we left. In the car, tried to touch her, again no resistance. Pull her closer and kiss her, soon it turns become aggressive frenching. I guess the boss was right. Ask her where to next and where is her house, she say up to me. I told her if up to me, we go my house. She say ok so I brought her home. I will not go into details what happen, all I can say is that the boss is right. Bad part is she became damn sticky after that night but I ignore her. Seems she is a player and got the point, now totally never contact me. 

Cash8877
11-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Didn't know that there's a thread on this place until I did a search. Just to share my experiences.

I was intro to this place by friends who were regulars there. Being a first timer in such HFJ, friends briefed me on the 'SOPs'. The gals I saw are mainly PRCs and Taiwanese. One or two came over to say hi, drink a few glass, play some dice and walk off. 

While smoking outside, friends asked if I were bored. I replied a bit. Just happen the boss was there smoking and said he will bring gal over and ask me what kind I like. I paisay to say much but my friend replied I like those who can easily up without wasting much time. To my surprise, boss told us that from rumours, there are 2 but he not sure how true is it. One PRC and one TW. We finished our smoke and went in. The boss pointed out the 2 gals he mentioned.

The PRC:
Looks wise I will rate as pretty, sharp features, long black hair, dance well, fair and slim. Been around for 3-4 months. The boss commented this gal will take slightly more time as she has her pool of regulars.

The Taiwanese:
A bit short, slightly fleshy, shoulder length hair, dance very normal, fair. Been around for just a few weeks but already rumours flying around bout her being easy. The boss told us sone rumours he heard, sounds interesting.

Decided on the TW gal since easier although I not attracted to her at all. Boss brought her over. The usual greetings, drinks and games follow. Chat with her and exchange numbers but she keep hinting about flower etc, a bit bored. When her turn to dance, hang her flower but didn't stay long as friends want to go another joint. She really good at follow up, keep messaging from the moment she wake up till sleep. I will say she is a cock teaser.

Went back few nights later. She saw us and came over. Ask how come we will come, I replied specially to see you. Again hang her when she dance. After that, she came to thank me but mention she got buy out so need to go. Boring!

Decided to return a couple of nights later. Again she came over when she saw us. When chatting, she mention she not in good mood and feeling tired. I took the chance to say after her dance, I buy her out. She happily agreed and went to fetch the boss to discuss the price. Hang her again and after that we left the place. I told her if she wants to drink elsewhere, she say ok so brought her to another joint. She totally can't drink much and was high easily. I tried my luck and hug her, no resistance and she hug back. Told her she looks tired, lets go back. She agreed and we left. In the car, tried to touch her, again no resistance. Pull her closer and kiss her, soon it turns become aggressive frenching. I guess the boss was right. Ask her where to next and where is her house, she say up to me. I told her if up to me, we go my house. She say ok so I brought her home. I will not go into details what happen, all I can say is that the boss is right. Bad part is she became damn sticky after that night but I ignore her. Seems she is a player and got the point, now totally never contact me. 

basfreak
11-05-2012, 02:33 PM
How's the quality of the gals at Central now? Have not go down for quite a while.

Cash8877
11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
How's the quality of the gals at Central now? Have not go down for quite a while.

Sorry bro, can't make any comparsion or comments as I've never seen the previous batches. Only went a couple of times.

wonderz
11-05-2012, 04:58 PM

Sorry bro, can't make any comparsion or comments as I've never seen the previous batches. Only went a couple of times.

My personal thoughts. In terms of quantity, now there are more gals now. For quality, there are a few quite good looking ones and they have their own regular clients who will support them generously everytime they are there.

i^Xi0n
12-05-2012, 12:51 PM
The Taiwanese:

I think i know which taiwanese girl you are referring to. Her name is something when cooked, can be made to a sweet dessert? ;)

If we are talking bout the same one, then correct, the boss is right. Most regulars and girls there knew of it and that's why she almost every night got bought out. :D

xenodemon
12-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Sounds like thai gogo bar style of barfine and happily ever after

i^Xi0n
12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Sounds like thai gogo bar style of barfine and happily ever after

Will not want to give the impression that she is that easy. Still need plenty of sweet talk, a couple of visits, some effort in doing those little things, some alcohol and most importantly hang her flower plus buy out.

Cash8877
12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
I think i know which taiwanese girl you are referring to. Her name is something when cooked, can be made to a sweet dessert? ;)

If we are talking bout the same one, then correct, the boss is right. Most regulars and girls there knew of it and that's why she almost every night got bought out. :D

Ya... same. :D

basfreak
13-05-2012, 01:06 AM
My personal thoughts. In terms of quantity, now there are more gals now. For quality, there are a few quite good looking ones and they have their own regular clients who will support them generously everytime they are there.

Was there last nite with some mates. As compared to the past, there are much more gals there now but quality just so so.

For PRCs, only saw 2 better looking ones. One is a singer cum dancer and the other a dancer, but 2 of them very busy and popular with lots of generous supporters.

As for taiwanese, saw 3 nicer looking ones and all are dancers. Same thing they seldom will go walk around to source for new clients as their customer base is enough for them to meet & exceed their earnings target.

I think I know who is the taiwanese mentioned with the descriptions given as only one fits them. Saw her when I just reach and lucky enough she was sitting beside my table. Looks wise very normal, chubby and dances very normal too. But after a while, didn't see her around anymore. My guess is being buy out again.

i^Xi0n
13-05-2012, 02:44 PM
To bros who PM me to ask for the name and contact of this taiwan gal, sorry but I don't have it.

With all the hints and descriptions given, it's very easy to spot her at Central as she is the only taiwan dancer with shoulder length hair, chubby and short.

Thanks.

superhuman
13-05-2012, 03:51 PM
To bros who PM me to ask for the name and contact of this taiwan gal, sorry but I don't have it.

With all the hints and descriptions given, it's very easy to spot her at Central as she is the only taiwan dancer with shoulder length hair, chubby and short.

Thanks.

Bro, means u f and forget ah, lol.

On a side note, anyone tried e one called star star, if i remember her name correctly

i^Xi0n
13-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Bro, means u f and forget ah, lol.

On a side note, anyone tried e one called star star, if i remember her name correctly

LOL.. She is too sticky and possessive. As mentioned earlier by other bros, she will keep msging the moment she wakes up till she sleeps. If you delay your reply, she will keep msging. She expects you to accompany her go shopping, eat good food etc everyday and she will bring her mates along! If you visit her at her workplace, she will expects you to hang her flower and buy her out and give you black face when other gals come over or try some stint to make them go away. I'm there to enjoy myself with my mates so delete her off and she got the hint after quite a while.

You mean the PRC singer cum dancer call Xin Xin? I only admire her from afar as can't fight with her customers in terms of flowers.

jon2000sg
13-05-2012, 07:24 PM
yo man, used to go central

many chio tw girl but never ask them out

wondering do they go out ?

superhuman
13-05-2012, 08:30 PM
You mean the PRC singer cum dancer call Xin Xin? I only admire her from afar as can't fight with her customers in terms of flowers.

Not sure if she is a singer but she has a SYT face, looks very young (gulps). Long, black sily hair. Usually has another slightly plumper friend who tags along with her.

i^Xi0n
13-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Not sure if she is a singer but she has a SYT face, looks very young (gulps). Long, black sily hair. Usually has another slightly plumper friend who tags along with her.

Doesn't seems we are talking about the same gal. The Xin Xin I'm talking about is more like a loner, long hair but not black.

i^Xi0n
13-05-2012, 11:21 PM
yo man, used to go central

many chio tw girl but never ask them out

wondering do they go out ?

Go out as in shopping, dinner, supper? Yes, they do.

Cash8877
14-05-2012, 12:45 AM
LOL.. She is too sticky and possessive. As mentioned earlier by other bros, she will keep msging the moment she wakes up till she sleeps. If you delay your reply, she will keep msging. She expects you to accompany her go shopping, eat good food etc everyday and she will bring her mates along! If you visit her at her workplace, she will expects you to hang her flower and buy her out and give you black face when other gals come over or try some stint to make them go away. I'm there to enjoy myself with my mates so delete her off and she got the hint after quite a while.

Spot on bro, I got the same treatment from her.

After the deed, she say I'm her bf etc. The moment she wakes up will msg, send pictures etc, reach workplace will msg, reach home will msg, before sleep will msg. She will keep sending you "???" if you don't reply. At first I replied her but after 2 days I had enough and start to ignore her. I went out with her before work and she brought her housemates with her. When shopping, her thinking is everything is supposed to be paid by me and what she wants is not just clothes. When having meals, she always suggested high end places.

I went back 2 days after the deed to the joint just to chill with my friends. There she keep saying how bad business is, how she is worried by her monthly sales (but I heard from the boss, she already met the target). I didn't hang her when she danced and she was pissed. Came down and ask me why I never hang her, as a bf I should etc. Then at around the usual time I buy her out previously, she asked me "should we go now, can buy out now". Quite terrible how she try to carrot me so I told her straight. She got pissed and left our table but keep bombing my phone and tell her mates to confront me. Also while she was dancing, a few gals came over our table to chat. She saw while she was on stage and came over very fast after her set. Straight away sat beside me and held my hand. The gals upon seeing this, left.

Was at the joint again last night, seems like she had found new targets.

My conclusion on her. Although she is easy to bed but can be a extremely sticky, possessive and tempermental gal who needs lots of attention and money. For bros who are attached or married, better stay clear. For bros who are single, can try but dun put your heart into it as she seems to be juggling more than 1 guy when I knew her.

MJWolf
22-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Visit Central on a Friday night.

ordered 1 bottel Martell $231.. px on a high side.

Saw few meimei, not bad..i think have at least 20 meimei for a small joint.

Taiwan TT looks hot but think is angpai, no chance to chit chat :cool:

never hang flower before, what is the standard rate?

see people hand flower $100, $200 etc, was wondering how much we need to spend before the gals will go back with you :D

Starteam8008
13-06-2012, 02:09 AM
Hi Bro,

Get to know this chick at central in chijmes. Her name is Renee and provide very good customer svcs. Send you personal pics on daily basis, call u baby and contact you on daily basis. She is in need of money and don't mind bonking at lower price of $80-$100.

She Dont have a local line but is contactable thru whatapps at +886925093363.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79975384@N08/7339632982
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79975384@N08/7154426633

clarky
13-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Hi Bro,

Get to know this chick at central in chijmes. Her name is Renee and provide very good customer svcs. Send you personal pics on daily basis, call u baby and contact you on daily basis. She is in need of money and don't mind bonking at lower price of $80-$100.

Are you fucking kidding me? She's in sg but using oversea line? LOL wahahahahahhahahahahha dude you made my day man hahahahahahahahahahahha even if she's really using oversea line its stil waahahahahahahahahhaha

small1
13-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Hi Bro,

hows her service on bed?? looks not bad at all.:D

slider_72
13-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? She's in sg but using oversea line? LOL wahahahahahhahahahahha dude you made my day man hahahahahahahahahahahha even if she's really using oversea line its stil waahahahahahahahahhaha

Whatsapp sends and receives messages via the internet and not GPRS. If you have a smartphone with wifi, and if the location you are in has free wifi, you will be able to connect via Whatsapp without going through the telco, and therefore no IDD charges.

superhuman
14-06-2012, 04:34 AM
zun bo? Looks is ok but not sure y the price like that. I hope it is not a smear campaign... any bros got feedback or fr for this

Elektricblue
19-06-2012, 08:51 AM

Does xin xin has alot of customers? Is she an ang pai there? From all the discussions about her, it seems like she is very hot. Any bros here have successfully up her?

Elektricblue
19-06-2012, 08:53 AM

I remember now after see this post. Yes xin xin is hot! And she can sing.

Elektricblue
09-08-2012, 01:35 PM
I remember now after see this post. Yes xin xin is hot! And she can sing.

Anyone fuck her before? she is damn hot.