PDA

View Full Version : LS Latest Prodution Presents : ~ MAGGY ~ Babe ( Pics Available )

LoveseedClub
28-09-2011, 04:02 AM
Name : MAGGY
Ht :1.6m
Stats : 35'24'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM

Early Rate : $129/90/2
Member Rate : $139/90/2

http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=6849
:)

***** Sms or PM me for Bookings !!! *****

Best Regards,
LS

Rinnai
28-09-2011, 12:16 PM
First of all, thank you bro loveseed for arranging a slot with the sweet Maggy .

Anyway, Maggy is a SYT kinda girl and is definitely solely in that category.

Nonetheless, here’s my ratings on her : -

Looks : 9/10 ( I personally quite like her look )
Body : 8/10 ( slender and slim and with amazing C cup boobies )
BBBJ : 7/10 ( Like her swirling and slurping around my dick and balls )
FJ : 7/10 ( We tried doggie , ridding and missionary . dam so good to see her boobs bounce and bounce )
GFE : 8.5/10 ( The minute we meet there was instant chemistry with us )
RTF : would love to unless there is no new gals around

LoveseedClub
28-09-2011, 05:49 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ls

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 06:20 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek: Ls

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 10:45 AM

Rexona
29-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Green light finally granted, chiong up to the room. Knocked the door and saw Maggy opened the door with only a towel covered her body, she look really really sweet, better than her photo and she do look very young. Don’t want to waste a min in the room, put down my poch and stripped to bday suite. Ask her can shower now and she said yes. Took the towel from her and head to the bathroom, shower together with her. Her shower skill may need to improve but hell, who cares abt it, I wasted no time to kiss and french her like no tomorrow, she is very responsive, very accomodating, my hand grapped her C cup boobs and it's very nice to hold, my hand also move down to finger her, touched her clit and she immediately moan out, blushed and shiver. Looking at this scene, I also immediately grapped her boobs and licked it, she blushed more this time and I also move down to give her a good paint to her pussy, OMG, she shivered even more and blushes on her face looked damn nice. I have reached my max limit this time, signal her to BBBJ me, she cleaned my shaft and began her BBBJ, it's damn shiok until I reach my climax .

Finished action in bathroom, clean up and dried ourselves, went to the bed for second round, she cuddled with me in bed like GF, I must warn those who low in KC power, don’t come try her. If not sure to fall in love with her!!!,I learn a bit of thai language, simple words though. I initiate the second round by catbathing her first, painted her clit and cunt until she begged me to stop, she came twice. Her moans are really sexy, when she also reached her climax, u can hear her moan like crying, she do enjoyed it. She then catbath me for a while and moved south to my shaft again, this time really enjoyed her BBBJ skill, bros out there, I am not sure if she is really inexperience or not but her BBBJ skill is excellent, very very good suction and occasionally deep throat. Very shiok, its a must try man! dont miss her.

My second shot can be consider as a failure, it's not the lady not good, it's my own disappointment, first, I shot all my bullet in my 1st shot . Checked the time and the time almost up, so, dont wanna to hold up there and head to shower, she came along with me to shower me. Last but not least, SOP and left. She even gave me a very nice french (goodbye) kiss and made me promise with my little pinky, that I will return to find her again, to finish off the 2nd shot.

My personal rating on Maggy

Looks: 7/10 (SYT with slutty and cfm looks)
Body: 8/10 (she has a very nice body, smooth skin as well)
Boobs: 8.5 /10 ( Her neh neh sure is huge , perky tits, nice to hold very good for neh neh lovers )
French: yes (very good sensual erotic french kisses)
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: 8/10 ( dam power make my dick weak )
FJ: 8/10 (very wet, no need KY, tight and responsive)
Attitute: 9/10 (accomodating, obligating)
GFE: 9/10 (she is everything a guy wants!)
RTF: Double confirmed sure to be back for her again .

Hope you will enjoy her as much as I do .

Happy bonking.

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 03:10 PM

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 07:34 PM

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 11:59 PM

bastardball
30-09-2011, 04:17 AM
Bro, thanks for the arrangement in the after midnight slot...but i think there seem to be alot of cock-up in the timings. In fact to be honest, as I mentioned in my sms, i don't even know if the girl that I bonked with was Maggy and the girl in the photo looked different from real life. :confused:

I kept waiting outside when you mentioned its good to go....den the girl with the luggage wasn't even Maggy, it was another gal who said she was Maggy, sans make-up. I walked into the room and all other girls were already sleeping, she said she needed money so that's why she still working.

Overall, her service was good, nice friendly girl to chat with. Makes the effort to please you. But I have to say honestly that the room condition was bad...the towels looked dirty...even the girl used her own towel and I used tissues to dry myself!

Overall ratings

Looks: 6/10 (without make-up and don't look like the girl in the photo at all, think you gave me the wrong girl)
Boobs: nice to grab
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Nope unless use another location with clean towels

Thanks for the arrangement anyway given that it was already so late. ;)

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 07:19 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Ls

pop-step
30-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Met Maggy at her room door at the designated time and she gave me a traditional thai greeting with a lot of smiles. She look exactly in her photos.

Once in the room, she give me a welcoming hug and then proceed to undress me to my bathing suit. Offer to bath me which I gladly accept.In the bathroom she washes me very thorough. All these while I was admiring her huge boobs and her smooth skin. Can’t stand the temptation and my hands start to autoroam her. She seemed to be very responsive and quite like to my sensual touches. After that we clean up and proceed to the bed.

Met her in bed and we begin french kissing as if like there is no tomorrow. After about 10 mins, I work my way down to her left breast and then to the right one. I mush say thet her breasts are huge and if I not mistaken could be a C cup Not long, I hear familiar moans and knew I had to take more of her. As she gets more sexcited I moved southward and started to paint her . Her moans continue and could see that her body started to quiver (but not before ensuring there is no foul smell). I then ran my tongue up and down her slit licking in her moistness and every time my tongue ran over her clit she shuddered. I could tell she is enjoying it so I put my tongue into her and tongue fucked her with it. After awhile, I decided to pay her clit some attention, sucking it into my mouth and was running my tongue in circles around her pussy. She was getting hysterical by then and I knew her end is near. After another minute or so of playing with her clit, I noticed spasms in her lower body and knew she came.

We kissed again and she proceeds to play with little brother massaging and stroking it at times. She repaid the compliment by taking my whole didi into her mouth deep throating it. Suction was strong and vigorous and about 15mins of intense blowjob later, I surrendered to her.

We rested and TCSS a bit and at the same hug each other like boyfriend hugging girlfriend before beginning with round two. We kissed and I started to fondle her breasts before moving to her sex. After about 15mins of foreplays, she capped and went on top of me riding me cowgirl style. Her riding was vigorous with both my hands at her b cup breast kneading and at times pinching her nipples. After about 5mins of cowgirl, we switch to missionary with me pumping away with long and short jabs. All this while, she was moaning and panting away. I guess she also enjoyed the session. Finally, sense that my end is near and decide to switch back to her on top. Told her to lean on my body, then using both my knee to spread her wide, I lock and pump vigorously into her. Within minutes, I released my load.

We then went to wash up and TCSS a bit more. Paid her and leave but not before she gave me a nice girlfriend hug. Overall a wonderful experience 8/10.Would rtf if recharge vit M .

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 11:44 AM

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 04:09 PM

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 08:33 PM

LoveseedClub
01-10-2011, 01:33 PM

3rdEye
01-10-2011, 03:36 PM
She is really a g00d fxxk. Someone who does deepthroat, service oriented all-round and really a service provider. She is not those who looks down for wasting time, nor a lazy one who pretends to run away from 2nd shot.

Playful, teasing, accommodating and willing to please – that is I can sum up about her.

Maggy with these words on her attitude. In terms of looks, she's close to the online photo, maybe her eyes are more captivating in real-life photo and studio pixs. Overall package was good - not the most curvy of bodies, rounded C boobies and a nicely cropped bush

On getting into the room, she immediately went to work as if she's been waiting there for ages for you! Stripping my piece by piece and giving me a good kiss on my ears,and neck. After 5 minutes of wild caressing and locking of lips and tongues, she whispered into my ear, "Fxxk me!" in the most sensuous tone. What a turn on! Capped me with this Japanese super thin condom, and I humped her like no tomorrow with her moaning all the way !

In the shower , she was tantalising and teasing asking what I liked most and I replied pointing to my now-limped organ. She went on to suck and nibble on me till I was hard again.

This proceeded on the bed... with a combination of shaking and sucking, the BBBJ erupted to my 2nd climax!

After the 2nd climax rested a while , until it is goodbye time

Looks: 7 /10 (close to photo 80%)
Boobs: 8/10 (very nice shape, nice soft melons)
Body: 8/10 (her waist is very small )
BBBJ: 9 /10
FJ: 8.5 / 10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9 /10

LoveseedClub
01-10-2011, 05:57 PM

LoveseedClub
01-10-2011, 10:22 PM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 02:47 AM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 07:52 AM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 12:10 PM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 04:35 PM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 11:52 PM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 12:19 AM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 04:44 AM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 07:12 AM

Knut
03-10-2011, 10:18 AM
First of all my thanks to Bro Loveseed for the arrangement yesterday . What caught my eye before i booked was that she looks like a geniune SYT compared to plenty available and the moment of truth came when she opened the door. Indeed this sweet girl was everything i had hoped for... Pretty, youthful and playful in bed...

Wrapped only in a towel, she sat on my lap while we TCSS for a while and the GF feel came when we started to french and hug like long lost lovers. Reluctantly, i proceeded for a bath which was sop but i can see that she puts in alot of effort and cheers to that. She would undress you, shower you and dry for you which made me feel great.

Back on bed, the action started slowly with her trying to arouse me further with her catbath which worked liked a charm. Her boobs are big for her body frame, soft and nice with nips making it a pleasure to fondle and suck...

After a good blow, she writhed in esctasy as i entered her tight warm pussy and i came with her riding on top of me... She stayed on top of me for a while before cleaning me up and i had a short rest in anticipation of the second shot while she cleaned herself up....

We hugged each other in bed and once she felt my hardened rod behind her, she turned and we kissed deeply with her manhandling me and i returned the favour feeling the moist down under. I entered her from behind and we continued for about 10min before i came again this time draining every single drop of the balance from the 1st shot...

Cheekily, i told her that i should be getting paid since i worked so hard to make her cum and she looks away shyly. We cuddled til its time for shower and parted our ways with a nice kiss.

Maggy

Looks: 8 (80 % like pic)
Boobs: 8 Not sure whether it is big B plus or C cup but nice and soft and the small nips was definitely great
Body: 7 well proportionate
BJ: 8 Not too bad
FJ: 9 wonderful as its nice to pump a tight pussy
RTF: Definitely before she leaves...

Just give her some tips along the way and i am sure she will be a great gem in the making as she already captured my heart...

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 11:36 AM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 02:39 PM
ls ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 07:03 PM
ls ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

Fourarms
05-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Had a booking with Maggy recently .

When I arrive the door was ajar and so I enter and Maggy was there doing her make-up before the mirror, she was shocked that the door was unlocked and then started to break out in giggles.

She is truly one SYT and I just sat down waiting for her to finish her makeup before proceeding to biz. She is one of the best I have had so far. Though her english is limited but her service and cute mannerism more than made up for it. We started out furiously and she rode away before we switch to mission and then doggie while she moaned away. Spent my load , took a quick bath and lied on the bed while she touched up (seems like shes determined to look good) we cuddled up close and I think she felt alseep for a short while (great gfe) time was running out bcos i had to go back to work.

cut to the chase, guys, she is one gem. but be gentle and patience

Age 23
Face 8 (looks better in person )
Body: 7 slim and very small size
Boobs: BIG
Pussy: tight
French: 8
BBBJ: didn't try (don't ask me why)
CIM NA
FJ: 8.5 many positions, very active
RTF: yeah!