PDA

View Full Version : My FB is my gf's sister

alvi23
27-09-2011, 04:41 PM
It all began 7 years back, I was 22 at that time, had a very nice and caring gf, even her family is very nice to me "especially" her sister.
I will use fake names for my gf = Wendy and her sister = Irene

I stayed at my gf's place because my work place is very far from my home. However, she shared her room with her elder sister who is same age as me. Irene is very pretty and sexy, she didn't have the largest breasts, however they were perfect and perky.

I am working shift job, so my stay at their place is very irregular. Sometimes, I return from work at 7 plus am and Wendy already gone for her work. But Irene still in bed because she start work later. Usually I will bath then sleep on Wendy's bed. One morning after my night shift, I guess due to too much coffee at work and I cant sleep, and it was that day that changed everything.
Irene after washing up return the room and change! I believe she thought I was asleep so she just change her outfit in the room. I pretend to be asleep and peep at her changing. When she strip down her 1 piece gown, exposing her slim and toned body with a pair of 34C, and a absolutely stunning ass, my heart started to beat faster and my rod harden. I afraid she will notice my raised rod so I grab my boster to cover myself.

To be continued...
Let me know if I should continue? This is my 1st contribution, Hope u guys enjoy it

ilurvebitches
27-09-2011, 04:47 PM
1st to pitch a tent... Niwae pls continue.....

RealEstateGuy
27-09-2011, 04:50 PM
It all began 7 years back, I was 22 at that time, had a very nice and caring gf, even her family is very nice to me "especially" her sister.

I stayed at my gf's place because my work place is very far from my home. However, she shared her room with her elder sister who is same age as me. Irene is very pretty and sexy, she didn't have the largest breasts, however they were perfect and perky.

I am working shift job, so my stay at their place is very irregular. Sometimes, I return from work at 7 plus am and Wendy already gone for her work. But Irene still in bed because she start work later. Usually I will bath then sleep on Wendy's bed. One morning after my night shift, I guess due to too much coffee at work and I cant sleep, and it was that day that changed everything.
Irene after washing up return the room and change! I believe she thought I was asleep so she just change her outfit in the room. I pretend to be asleep and peep at her changing. When she strip down her 1 piece gown, exposing her slim and toned body with a pair of 34C, and a absolutely stunning ass, my heart started to beat faster and my rod harden. I afraid she will notice my raised rod so I grab my boster to cover myself.

To be continued...
Let me know if I should continue? This is my 1st contribution, Hope u guys enjoy it

Is this fiction or non-fiction? Braddah, can you disclose first?

tequila33
27-09-2011, 04:51 PM
2nd Camper Reporting!!!:D

alvinchang
27-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Carry on, carry on. Waiting and see if need to camp here

highdrive76
27-09-2011, 04:56 PM
keep it coming, nice story

Cuteboy77
27-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Nice story ... Pls carry on.....

witch
27-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Picture bo ??

Eagles
27-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Fiction or real..no problem. Carry on!!

witch
27-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Picture bo ??

alvinskoh
27-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Support......Support

alvi23
27-09-2011, 06:01 PM
After Irene finish changing, she put on some light make up and left for work. :( :( :(
I had always wanted to explore more on Irene but I dare not try anything which might sour my relationship with Wendy. But the view of Irene's nude sexy body keep causing my imaginations to run wild. After that day, I am alway looking forward to night shift, because I know there will be a "wonderful breakfast" in the morning. After peeping for a few times, I feel that she know I am watching her.

Then one night during dinner with both sisters, Wendy told me she need to attend a meeting in KL and will be away for 2 days. She told me to behave myself when she is away and dont go clubbing when she is not around. Irene straight away said "Sis, dont worry I will watch him for u and make sure he dont go clubbing" Irene then give me a slutty look after assuring Wendy.

On the day Wendy left for KL, I start to think of how to get close to Irene, this might be my one and only chance. Then Irene SMS me asking whether I can help her buy dinner as normal. Suddenly, a evil thought come to my mind and I replied

Me: fried rice, bee hoon or me?
Irene: bee hoon and u
Me: hahaha u dare to eat me?
Irene: Y not, unless u r not a man
Me: Okay will be home before 9pm

My imaginations start to run wild again, I quickly rush to buy a packet of bee hoon and head home.

To be continued... leaving office now will try to complete the story asap

gottosam
27-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Here to support u bro alvi23! Pls dun let us wait too long :D

bb121201
27-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Omg! Bro! Keep the story cuming!

naturegreen
27-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Sounds like a good sex-venture. Pls continue

lucky23
27-09-2011, 07:56 PM
camping here..:D

ikuogikuog
27-09-2011, 08:50 PM
camping here too

Python85
27-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Camping too ~

masterview
27-09-2011, 09:09 PM
pitch tent

callmebad
27-09-2011, 09:21 PM
While Irene and Wendy can share room because they're sisters, the girls' family can be so hospitable as to allow you to sleep on Wendy's bed? This family is very liberal and daring enough to allow a 'wolf' to enter into their daughters' bedroom!

Cytan7
27-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Nice start... hoping for the next installment

vlpAndro
27-09-2011, 09:53 PM
camping for more !

winddd
27-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Camper reporting!! Is irene attached?? maybe i can sleep on irene's bed?

BossQ
27-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Bruddah more please!

Camping here!

+1

YingYang
28-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Camping for action!

rizzoc
28-09-2011, 12:27 AM
camping here... pls continue...

Green_papaya
28-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Go on.......

andythai
28-09-2011, 07:03 AM
hmm wat a fantasy to be able to up a pair of sisters:)

solesick
28-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Cotinue please :)

porky78
28-09-2011, 10:11 AM
go on go on ....

alvi23
28-09-2011, 12:23 PM
When I arrived back home with the bee hoon, there was nobody. Or so I thought. I needed to take a piss, so I opened the washroom door...
"Ahh!!!" It turns out that Irene was occupying the washroom. I sneaked a peek, the view of Irene, naked with water running down her body look so delicious

"Sorry! I thought..." I said hastily.
"It's alright. Just quit looking..." I hastily ran out, shutting the door behind me. I just caught a glimpse of the most beautiful ass ever. I tried to get my mind off it, however I just couldn’t.

After she came out of the shower, I was quite surprise Irene react as if nothing happen. I quickly said "go have ur bee hoon & now my turn to shower" I went to the washroom ve my shower trying to keep myself cool. After my shower, Irene had finished her bee hoon & gone back to the room. Still feeling abit pai say, I stay in the living room with my eyes on the TV but mind in the room.

Before long, it was already 11pm so I decided to go into the room and see whether she had slept. When I entered the room, Irene was wearing a beautiful sleeping gown. It showed off her beautiful tits which I had longed to fondle and touch...

She had put some of her stuff on Wendy's bed then I asked her where I was going to sleep, she replied "With me! I know u alway peep at me when I am changing...” At that sentence, I was totally dumbed! She knew about my fake sleep. However, at the same time my rod instantly got rock hard, who knows what I would do to her in my sleep...

To be continued...
sorry for the delay bros, very hard to do this in office, recalling this memory also send blood gushing down to my small head.

pendragon_sg
28-09-2011, 12:30 PM
please continue with this going to be an even more exciting thread

alvi23
28-09-2011, 01:39 PM
I went over and sit beside her on her bed, she ask me will this be a secret between us for life. When the small head rule the big head, there is no time to lose on replying a "Of course, sweetie"

She kissed me, we kissed for about 10 secs

“Did u like that?” she asked.

“Yes I did. Can I ve another one?” I replied.

Then we started making out with each other for a few minutes. I wasn't sure how I felt completely, but we had been getting along quite well, so I just went with it for awhile. She put her arms around me and held me close. I think she might have had a thing for me for quite some time by then. Then I broke the kiss.

“Wow, u r some kisser sweetie. Seriously, U look great naked and have a great pair of lips as well as your boobs...” I said.

“Well thank u dear, I always appreciate getting compliments” she replied.
Then I stare at her boobs again

“Do u wanna have sex with me dear ?” She asked.

“Yes. Ever since I laid my eyes on u, I wanted to fuck u badly since then and I could never tell u. I was just scared I guess. But u r not teasing me r u?” I said.

To be continued... Pls up my points if u guys like my story, thanks

tan-tan
28-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Time for action!

Upz you my humble pt.

ant0512
28-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Great Story!! keep coming! :D

Derra69
28-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Camping here. Another lucky fella

alvi23
28-09-2011, 05:18 PM
I start to caress her hair and slowly moved my hands downwards and reached for her breasts... They were soft and supple to the touch, and I wanted more... I moved my hands under her top, feeling her semi-erect nipples. Was she getting aroused? I slowly put my tongue into her mouth and fight. She started to strip, however she had difficulty removing the gown and signal me to help. I instantly seized that opportunity, slowly and erotically removed the dress, feeling her soft and smooth skin at the same time. I then proceeded to strip off my own clothes while facing away, trying to hid my erection. I tried my best to make it go away, managing a semi-erect state. As she turned to face me, I saw her stunning boobs head-on. It was an awesome sight to behold. I could also see her clit, apparently semi-aroused by my subconscious erection that was hard to control. Trying to act natural, I slowly touch and explore Irene’s body while frenching her. Eventually, Irene caught my hard-on erection. It was no good trying to hide it, so I decided to continue my task, until she said “That’s a nice... penis...”

“Why... thanks!” It was slightly awkward, however she broke the silence by asking me to lie on her bed, and I did.

What she did next was not expected. She moved her hand to my rod, slowly stroking it from top to bottom. Now my erection was harder than ever, Irene proceed to put my rod in her wet mouth. Her full lips made my dick even more erect, to the extent where it was going to explode. She teased it with her tongue, slowly and erotically moving it in and out of her mouth... All while I am exploring her body with my fingers. I could feel pre-cum dripping out from my penis into her mouth.

“Yes sweetie yes. I've wanted your lips around my dick so badly. U r so damn sexy,” I said.

Then, she removed my rod from her mouth and asked me to finger her. I was glad to be of service, slowly putting one, then two fingers into her wet vagina. The water had drained out from the uncapped drainage hole by this time, leaving her wetness. She took my rod back into her mouth and suck real good and the sucking got me just too excited.

“Oh no, I'm cuming, I'm gonna cum” I said.

It was so good..., I shoot a lot more than I expect then I had to rest for a minute. As I laid down trying to catch my breathe she stroked my rod a bit.

“U want more now?” I asked.

“Unless u wanna stop. I thought u wanted to fuck me?” Irene asked.

To be continued...

Jiraiya85
28-09-2011, 05:20 PM
camping for nice story

hum_coyote
28-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Cool story bro.. Good stuff...

iron_symphony
28-09-2011, 09:10 PM
camping here!

volcano
28-09-2011, 09:21 PM
great job...upz u with my humble 1...:)

alvi23
28-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the support n ups bros, will try my best to complete my sexperience by 2molo. Stay tune...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-09-2011, 10:37 PM
34C is not considered larger...then what is considered large leh :rolleyes::D

D E F? :eek::D

callmebad
28-09-2011, 10:43 PM
2 sisters serving one guy
next posting will be playing threesome?:)

GeminiGold
28-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Bro,such an interesting relationship.:D

Moosby
28-09-2011, 11:17 PM
camp camp..

rikacchi
28-09-2011, 11:59 PM
waiting for ur update bro!

alvi23
29-09-2011, 01:25 PM
No guys will back up when a sexy nude gal ask u to fuck her right?
And now comes the intense part: sex.

Then I started to suck her nipples this time, sightly faster and harder and in between biting them too. OMG!!!! What a HIGH feeling. Her boobs must be softest thing in the world and they were in my mouth now. My hands were playing with her hairs all this time and then I moved slightly down and kiss her stomach for some time. It was time to taste her pussy juices and my mouth reached her pussy. I started licking her pussy…. Now she was becoming uncontrollable and was cooperating in all the possible ways. She was aroused to the max and her pussy juices were flowing out and I was enjoying them as if I was very thirsty. I was eating her pussy slowly and she was enjoying it. She said that she has never been treated this way and she was making noises now.

I was rubbing my hands all over her thighs and hips she was enjoying it. Then slowly my fingers came in contact with her arsehole and I slid my middle finger slightly inside and starting jerking the finger. She was trembling now and was shivering like she was sitting on some vibrating machine. We continued this for a good 15 mins and I can tell she is hungry for my rod.
She then guided my rod on top of her pussy, as my rod was fully erected and stiff she could not bear the insertion of my rod and cried out ……OOOOOOOh…. Aaaahhhh….. I told her that I will put it in slowly and she will enjoy it …..As I was going deep her cries too increased. When I had entered fully I gave a hard jerk and she was almost in tears for a moment. She asked me to pump hard, and I did. I did very much, hitting her cervix several times. Then she let out some nice moans as well. I was really enjoying the sex . Then I got even rougher, began thrusting my rod in and out of her even faster.

I was enjoying every bit of it and keep pumping her for ten minutes and in this time she must have had orgasm 2-3 times. I kissed her a few more times and then we switched to her being on top. She leaned up cowgirl style. She started bouncing up and down a little as I put my hands onto her boobs. That was definitely one of the big attractions to me honestly.

To be continued...

foursquare
29-09-2011, 02:48 PM
great write up

i have a dull sex life, really enjoyed reading and hope to see more

69sonice
29-09-2011, 05:56 PM
nice one!!!

alvi23
29-09-2011, 07:25 PM
“Make them feel good, real good. Pinch my nipples too” she said.

And I squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples hard as well.

“Be nice to those nipples dear” she said.

Then I leaned up and gave her a kiss. Our chests were leaning against each other. I was feeling her tits leaning up against her nicely as we both wrapped our arms around each other. Then we both started moaning quite loudly for a while. I could feel it, the cum almost bursting out and I was shivering too by this time

“Shit, I think I'm gonna cum again sweetie” I said.
“Do it then, do it in me!” she cried

And I did. I shot load after load into her pussy. Both our juices spilled out then. It was amazing, clear white fluid overflowing from that tight clit. We both had nice orgasms. Then we both laid down on our sides. I kissed her on the lips a few times as we were breathing in and out slowly.

"Sweetie, u ve feel for me for quite some time? If not, why will u do it with your sister's bf?" I asked

"I haven't had sex in 3 months nw. So I did it for u, but u were good though. I never had such good sex before ” she said.

“So u r saying I'm the best u ever had?” I asked.

“Yes I guess ” She replied.

Then we kissed again. That was also the best sex I had up to that point. Maybe it was because she was my gf's sister which create more excitment. Who knows?

And that's how we started a "FB" relationship together. With some hot sex. We really hit it off. We did it for a few months before I broke off with Wendy.

Now I have a new gf for 2 years and Irene is married, we hardly meet but whenever we do meet it always end up in a hotel. Till now, Wendy does not know abt the FB relationship between Irene and me and I do not know how long will this kind of underground relationship last....

That's all, hope you guys enjoy the story, and if u like it, u may up my points
Thanks for the comments and support!

eeling01
29-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Short but steamy.. well done TS

callmebad
29-09-2011, 08:46 PM
This is a damn fucking good deal!
Like those promotion campaign - Buy One, Get One Free!

Joe Fox
30-09-2011, 12:52 AM
“Make them feel good, real good. Pinch my nipples too” she said.

And I squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples hard as well.

“Be nice to those nipples dear” she said.

Then I leaned up and gave her a kiss. Our chests were leaning against each other. I was feeling her tits leaning up against her nicely as we both wrapped our arms around each other. Then we both started moaning quite loudly for a while. I could feel it, the cum almost bursting out and I was shivering too by this time

“Shit, I think I'm gonna cum again sweetie” I said.
“Do it then, do it in me!” she cried

And I did. I shot load after load into her pussy. Both our juices spilled out then. It was amazing, clear white fluid overflowing from that tight clit. We both had nice orgasms. Then we both laid down on our sides. I kissed her on the lips a few times as we were breathing in and out slowly.

"Sweetie, u ve feel for me for quite some time? If not, why will u do it with your sister's bf?" I asked

"I haven't had sex in 3 months nw. So I did it for u, but u were good though. I never had such good sex before ” she said.

“So u r saying I'm the best u ever had?” I asked.

“Yes I guess ” She replied.

Then we kissed again. That was also the best sex I had up to that point. Maybe it was because she was my gf's sister which create more excitment. Who knows?

And that's how we started a "FB" relationship together. With some hot sex. We really hit it off. We did it for a few months before I broke off with Wendy.

Now I have a new gf for 2 years and Irene is married, we hardly meet but whenever we do meet it always end up in a hotel. Till now, Wendy does not know abt the FB relationship between Irene and me and I do not know how long will this kind of underground relationship last....

That's all, hope you guys enjoy the story, and if u like it, u may up my points
Thanks for the comments and support!

you the man!

RealEstateGuy
30-09-2011, 05:07 AM

To be continued...

Braddah, is this fiction or non-fiction? Terrible betrayal on your part and on the sister's part. Going around fucking behind someone's back. So lusty. I know its hard braddah when woman present pussy to you and ask you to take it but braddah what happened to decency? and restraint?

desbear
30-09-2011, 06:28 AM
real good story bro ....

bb121201
30-09-2011, 06:38 AM
Cool! Moi kinda like the last part!

talismann
30-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Braddah, is this fiction or non-fiction? Terrible betrayal on your part and on the sister's part. Going around fucking behind someone's back. So lusty. I know its hard braddah when woman present pussy to you and ask you to take it but braddah what happened to decency? and restraint?

Take it easy, braddah. Its just a story to the reader, braddah. Feel like preaching, this not the place, braddah. Chill, braddah. :cool:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-09-2011, 09:01 AM

If there is restraint
If there decency
Then there would not be any story-writer here mate.
Then SBF will slowly fade away :rolleyes:

Pottyy
30-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Great story, why stop? How about the months before you broke off with Wendy and the hotel trysts after Irene's marriage? Cum on ...

RealEstateGuy
30-09-2011, 11:09 AM
IMO SG society is fading away when I hear about stories like this. I used to think it was foreign influences like Ang Moh and PRC causing this. But seems to be more and more innate in SG society. Might be the water?

oLdMaN68
30-09-2011, 02:28 PM
imo sg society is fading away when i hear about stories like this. I used to think it was foreign influences like ang moh and prc causing this. But seems to be more and more innate in sg society. Might be the water?

yawn..........

ilurvebitches
01-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Bro TS, pls do continue ur story....

cheonge
02-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Interesting .. Camping as well

vtruhan
02-10-2011, 08:59 PM
carry on TS.. dun worry abt others

ken456
02-10-2011, 10:30 PM
nice one camping for more

ccl69
02-10-2011, 11:14 PM
nice story....carry on with more encounters....:)

naturegreen
23-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Then maybe you can try this (http://www.thisav.com/video/7133/ae%8A%8C%8A%8A%8F%9B%26sup1%3B%26sup1%3B-1.html) in future.

ufo00000000
23-10-2011, 10:01 AM
you the man!

Nice story... :-) ha ha