PDA

View Full Version : Tuina Yuen

slutwen
26-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi Bros,

Just my observation. No offence if anyone is in the same situation.

I have been in the massage for years. Over the years, I become very selective in who is providing the massage. Some shops are giving genuine massage to provide relaxation to bros like us to need to relax and need to ease our pressure.... There are some shops are butcher shops. They stand outside to lure you into the shop and make yo7u lie on the table or floor for the purpose to make extra. It's not wrong to make extra and these are their purpose.

What I don't like is that they treat us like a "pig" waiting to be knived under their hands. Before they can finish their normal massage, they ask for special to complete their desire....

I know some will do their job. Providing is part of the offerings. I hope it is not the other way around i.e. their goal is to make extra bucks form extra and ignore their core responsibility...

ahboyyy
26-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Many massage ladies fail to understand the long term benefits of providing good complete service & attitude... as they just piano piano abit here and there then jump straight into money making mode...

If they can see how the trend of the demand goes...those that get recurring customers are the ones who gives a damn good massage and end off with a decent sensual HJ. She may not be a 9/10 looker but she will be getting more customers than a regular SYT in the long run with good attitude...

my 2c worth...