PDA

View Full Version : Me and my FBs :D

FLdude
24-09-2011, 06:15 AM
Ok so, first off, i've been silently enjoying the stories bros here have written about their encounters with their various FBs. Decided it was time i contributed a little something myself.

So here's a short story (95% true, i just changed the names for obvious reasons) about me and my FB, who's also a member in this forum (not saying who though).

So it all started one random night in June(?), i can't remember, might've been july. Well anyway, I was done serving my ns and was waiting for my university to start in august. I was feeling horny after reading through some stories on this forum here, so i decided to check my PMs (i've received a few about people wanting to trade FBs and such).

Went through the list on PMs, mostly were nonsense ones asking for numbers though they had none to trade, blah blah blah. One, however, caught my eye. The user simply gave me an email address saying it was his FB, and that i could try my luck if i wanted to.

I usually don't bother about such PMs, cus they usually turn out to be fake, but i was horny so i just decided to give it a shot. Added this girl, let's call her "S", to my msn, and sent her a msg.

Waited for about 15 mins, and she finally replied. Our convo went something like this: (Btw, i can't remember EXACTLY, so this is the gist of it. I might have made up some parts so the story makes more sense, but anyway...)

Me: Hey there, is this "S"?

S: Yup. You are?

Me: Um, I'm ****, we met through clubbing that night rmb? (Fake obviously)

S: Uhh...can't remember leh.

Me: Yea well, anyway, since u gave me your email that day, i decided to add you lor. Didn't add you earlier cus i was busy with work.

S: Oh ok. I got give u my email meh?

Me: Yea luh if not i get your email from sky ah? LOL.

S: Hmm..okay okay. So why u add me now?

Me: Haha nothing lah, bored, so wanna chat lor. U busy?

S: Not really lah.

Me: Haha okay cool. So anyway, you go clubbing often ah?

S: Hmm...not sure leh

*So we continued talking crap for quite a while, but i'll skip to the juicy part so as not to bore you guys to death*

Me: So uh....that day at the club u very happening hor.

S: Huh? Why leh?

Me: You let so many guys touch you while dancing mah lol

S: Tsk, u naughty leh. Why you wan also can let guys touch you mah.

Me: Walao, i not gay can please. I touch you lah lol. :p

S: Haha, i don't mind ;)

*Ok so at this point, i was wondering if she was just being flirty, or she was serious, and my didi was paying attention already. Decided to test water*

Me: Wah u sure ah. Wait i touch you then you sure addicted one. :p

S: You got so good meh. Not like i never kena touch b4 liddat.

Me: O.o you always get touched by guys meh?

S: Walao say until like dat

Me: Haha u avoiding the question sia. So means yes lah.
*In my mind i was thinking, huat liao. sure can score*

S: Yes then how?

Me: Hmm...you think leh? Wanna meet for uh...drinks? :p

S: Wah so fast ah you. First day talk only leh.

Me: Haha i pro-active mah. You don't like meh?

S: Haha. I don't even have your number can.

Me: 9*******, nah. Gimme a missed call?

S: Haha wah you ah. Anyway i not free today lah. U save my number first. We chat next time i need go off le. Bye.

Then she went offline. I was like...well...that went not bad. Still got good chance haha! And out of nothing some more. Lucky i took this chance.
Saved her number and dropped her a text saying i'll sms her tmr when i'm free cus i was gonna do some work now too (fake as well, well the work part anyway. i was definitely gonna sms her LOL).

Okay i'll stop here for now. Sorry for being slightly long winded. Please comment and tell me if you guys want me to continue, and whether you want me to keep it short (ie. just the sex parts) or you want me to continue writing in this style.

All comments and feedback are appreciated. Thanks Bros!

illustrious
24-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Nice prelude. Please continue writing.

alan0338
24-09-2011, 11:01 AM
chin chai la, as long as there is continuation can liao :D

FunGuy70
24-09-2011, 02:49 PM
seem interesting....pls carry on lor....:)

kragen
24-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Need to read more before I can comment. Please feel free to continue.

Cytan7
24-09-2011, 04:41 PM
More to come please :)

hsbc
24-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Camping here!!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
24-09-2011, 11:28 PM
camping here for more tips! :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Camping here from Padang Circuit :D

michael_368
25-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Tks bro for the story, pls do cont.:D

Kalv
25-09-2011, 11:30 AM
...comments and feedback...

Great start. Well written - good "con" skill. :D Waiting for more.

lohloh85
25-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Can introduce her to me? ^^

FLdude
01-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Hey people sorry i haven't continued the story yet. Been really busy lately. Since it's the weekend i'll try to find time to type the next part though. :D

cheonge
02-10-2011, 10:19 AM
great write up