PDA

View Full Version : F1 racing

secretcoco
23-09-2011, 11:28 PM
anyone went to 2011 F1?
jus came back from there.. the hot chicks doing sales at those booth, most of them super hot. Can't wait to up them. But too bad OC beside can see but can't touch.

Red_Wine
24-09-2011, 01:25 AM
anyone went to 2011 F1?
jus came back from there.. the hot chicks doing sales at those booth, most of them super hot. Can't wait to up them. But too bad OC beside can see but can't touch.

Bro, of cos can see but can't touch la. They are doing sales & selling something but they are not hooker ma.

Darrennnnns
24-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Bro, of cos can see but can't touch la. They are doing sales & selling something but they are not hooker ma.

HAHA, hooker is totally wrong. :/

RealEstateGuy
24-09-2011, 02:01 AM
anyone went to 2011 F1?

Braddah, of course you should not touch. Please follow the rules of civilized SG society. You touch them braddah and 1000's of people will be running after you.

gees
24-09-2011, 02:21 AM
Never saw any hot babes ard except one tiger beer promotor.

callmebad
24-09-2011, 02:27 AM
if want to up them also must seduce them 1st (sian them)

Johnston
24-09-2011, 03:12 AM
Protip: a percentage of race babes are on the lookout for rich man to marry them on a white horse.....

The problem is: you need to openly show you are a person of means, not a "poor fellow"........

yeah i remember reading abou some ex-Ms singapore universe marrying a frenchy and now she lives in a goddamn chateau for chrissakes :eek:\

PROTIP: CHATEAU WINS HDB > CONDO > SEMI-D > BUNGALOW > LANDED FREEHOLD > MANSION

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chateau :eek:

Johnston
24-09-2011, 03:14 AM
of course theres the goddamned next level up and thats owning a goddamned private island for chrissakes..... :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_island

any fucking higher and you have to be the prince of a goddamned country....

or maybe you can be the king of your own county
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealand

There, and today on SBF you actually learned 3 things today that werent related to sex:D

wakloun
24-09-2011, 03:26 AM
was there last nite... boobies all over padang!!! sat n sun will be more happening.

ChinKooi
24-09-2011, 08:52 AM
anyone went to 2011 F1?
Even if OC not beside you oso cannot touch & up them lah ...

ddog
24-09-2011, 09:04 AM
dont think all the gals are looking for rich guys. Most of them I know have simple bf's. They're normal girls too.I know cuz I provide some of the gals.

BiRd13
26-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Heard most of them will be 'accompany' those racer after the race...
And they earn alot during the period... As in the rates are higher than of normal...