PDA

View Full Version : STD? need advice

timetra
22-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi

I have a question. Recently have a encounter with a FL. Used a condom but at some pt I received BBBJ. Right after I went home that I spotted a rash on my Penis Head.. now a few days after the rash is spreading all over my head. Its not painful but slight burning sensation and its a red rash.. What should I do?

Visiting DSC at keletan can they help me? I am getting worried...

Any advice...

bolehk
22-09-2011, 11:51 PM
time to book an appt at kelantan lane. hold your urine for at least 4hrs b4 visiting, they'll likely need to take the first urine sample.

RealEstateGuy
23-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Hi

I have a question. Recently have a encounter with a FL. Used a condom but at some pt I received BBBJ. Right after I went home that I spotted a rash on my Penis Head.. now a few days after the rash is spreading all over my head. Its not painful but slight burning sensation and its a red rash.. What should I do?

Any advice...

Braddah, most likely from the BBBJ. You should see a doctor.

Greatking
23-09-2011, 01:46 AM
Hi

Any advice...

how recently?

oh btw... i visit kelantan clinic every 2 months for blood test.. just to play safe

RealEstateGuy
23-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Braddahs. you can also use spray or gel as extra spermacide.

timetra
23-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Hmm today the rash went away. Could be the detol soap I use to wash my my head.... But I notice some bump light shades on my head.. I think got to monitor.. Worried shit.

Bros better be safe than sorry.. Knn weakness of the moment.

Any advice how long to monitor? No itch or pain so far n the rash is gone but I thought I see some bumps on the head.. But then under some lighting I don't see... Not sure if my mind is playing tricks with me.. It's been 7 days man...

timetra
23-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Should I just go c a doctor anyway to be safe?

timetra
23-09-2011, 08:39 PM
how recently?

oh btw... i visit kelantan clinic every 2 months for blood test.. just to play safe

Been 7 days.. I spot the rash 2 hrs after when I went home...

Greatking
23-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Been 7 days.. I spot the rash 2 hrs after when I went home...

STD takes some times to develop.... and their rashes are uniform. My MO use to work in kelantan clinic.. he said if one part of your body kanna... you can see clearly that it is uniformed and the same size.

However, don't be scared. This is also a symptom shared by other diseases. Go for a checkup now, the best. Not scaring you... but its always better to play safe :(

Greatking
23-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Should I just go c a doctor anyway to be safe?

I don't have any symptom.. but i still go to play safe.. be responsible to yourself n your love ones :o

timetra
24-09-2011, 12:04 AM
ok will pay the clinic a visit to be sure.. knn better be safe.. worried shitless.

anyway how early in the infection can be detected? I am now so conscious keep checking...

mclovin
24-09-2011, 12:09 AM
yeah bro... have it check and treated early... health is wealth :) the doctor will explain to you all info (test, incubation period, treatment) you need to know :) they will be very helpful to you

doomday123
24-09-2011, 02:15 AM
how recently?

If like this, might as well stay faithful to your girlfriend..........:rolleyes:

bornafighter
24-09-2011, 03:15 AM
Hmm today the rash went away. Could be the detol soap I use to wash my my head.... But I notice some bump light shades on my head.. I think got to monitor.. Worried shit.

Bros better be safe than sorry.. Knn weakness of the moment.

Any advice how long to monitor? No itch or pain so far n the rash is gone but I thought I see some bumps on the head.. But then under some lighting I don't see... Not sure if my mind is playing tricks with me.. It's been 7 days man...

Better be safe than sorry, see a doctor now...

Greatking
24-09-2011, 12:19 PM
If like this, might as well stay faithful to your girlfriend..........:rolleyes:

stay faithful liao...

i went on a regular basis is because:

1stly. i am paranoid.
2ndly. I know it only takes 1 month and you can detect. But because of my love for her and my family, so i rather let e needle sting and be safer. I don't want anything of my fault to make my love one sad.
3rdly. Bcos go there test only 15bucks. :D

doomday123
24-09-2011, 12:39 PM
stay faithful liao...

i went on a regular basis is because:

1stly. i am paranoid.
2ndly. I know it only takes 1 month and you can detect. But because of my love for her and my family, so i rather let e needle sting and be safer. I don't want anything of my fault to make my love one sad.
3rdly. Bcos go there test only 15bucks.

Good for you :) but if you wear cap, shouldn't a need to check.........;)
Every man need a new love once in a while.........:D

I am different from you, single & no family so died also never mind as long as happy can already............:D

Greatking
24-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Good for you :) but if you wear cap, shouldn't a need to check.........Every man need a new love once in a while.........

I am different from you, single & no family so died also never mind as long as happy can already............:D

Nolar.. we shouldn't think of this philosophy....

For others to respect us, we must first respect ourselves.

For others to love us, we must first love to love ourselves.

For others to care bout us, we must first learn to care for them.

Single is not a forever status, if you kanna HIV now, and in the later stage then you found your real love, its too late.

Happy is temporary. Happiness can be forever. if you sad and cannot work, the one suffering too is your family, your dad and your mum. Imagine having to work to support your medical needs. 70yrs old go and pickup cardboard or cans in rubbish bin?

I used to think like you, and now i find it unfair to my parents whom took afford to bring me up till now, 30yrs. When i in need spiritually, they do not comfort me, but they will feel the same pain i'm suffering. I still remember, when i was heartbroken a few years back and wanted to commit suicide, my dad and my mum did not say anything. They pull me back, hug me, and cries with me. For them, please do not do anything silly. ;)

TomCatAli
28-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Hi

Any advice...

For years, I have been using caps for all sorts of actions. No accidental breakage or dangerous stunts before.
And for years, I still get red rashes and dryness on penis tip.
Has gone thru 2 x 3 months window period and went through blood, urine and swap test for ALL STIs but all come back negative.
Even went to see dermatologist and was told is 'Nonspecific Balanitis'.
Perhaps it is rashes and dryness due to too much action.
Sometimes gotta let the little one rest...

Cerberus
28-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Hi

Any advice...

Please dis regard all those responses which ask you to ignore it.

Call for an appt at DSC (walk-in might make your wait longer)....let the nurses see n advise.
All 3 nurses (male ok) are friendly n helpful.

RealEstateGuy
28-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Nolar.. we shouldn't think of this philosophy....

For others to respect us, we must first respect ourselves.

For others to love us, we must first love to love ourselves.

For others to care bout us, we must first learn to care for them.

Single is not a forever status, if you kanna HIV now, and in the later stage then you found your real love, its too late.

Happy is temporary. Happiness can be forever. if you sad and cannot work, the one suffering too is your family, your dad and your mum. Imagine having to work to support your medical needs. 70yrs old go and pickup cardboard or cans in rubbish bin?

I used to think like you, and now i find it unfair to my parents whom took afford to bring me up till now, 30yrs. When i in need spiritually, they do not comfort me, but they will feel the same pain i'm suffering. I still remember, when i was heartbroken a few years back and wanted to commit suicide, my dad and my mum did not say anything. They pull me back, hug me, and cries with me. For them, please do not do anything silly. ;)

Braddah, you made a nice classy post. Very good. I give kudos when due. Thumbs up braddah! In line with this philosophy, I think braddahs should try to curb the paid sex scene ie GL and KTV. Can't continue forever. It's not a good thing even if it feels good and is easy thing to do braddahs.

timetra
02-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Is it better to go DSC or private clinic? i.e. confidentiality issue or insurance company check on background.

timetra
03-10-2011, 10:53 PM
I went to get a full screened The doc say dont see anything wrong with me suspect UTI. but got to wait for test result... gosh.. just got to worry till result comes. other than HIV how long must it pass the actual event before the test can be decisive?