PDA

View Full Version : LS 3some Lesbo Production : ~ FANCIE + ABIE ~ ( Lesbo Tarma and Pics Avail )

LoveseedClub
21-09-2011, 05:15 AM
Name : FANCIE
Ht :1.6m
Stats : 34'24'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
( LESBO Tarma Avail with ABIE !!! )

Name : ABIE
Ht :1.6m
Stats : 33'24'34
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
( LESBO Tarma Avail with FANCIE !!! )

http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=6321

*** Sms or PM me For Bookings ***

Best Regards,
LS

LoveseedClub
21-09-2011, 05:28 AM
:D:D:):( Ls Best Regards

LoveseedClub
21-09-2011, 09:53 AM

LoveseedClub
21-09-2011, 02:17 PM

duha
21-09-2011, 05:29 PM
FR on Fancie

Been out of action for quite a while so when the urge arose chanced upon Fancie and make a booking for her .
Once inside the room, she stripped for me and herself and my bro immediately saluted upon the sight of her boobs. A simple gf like hug and she led me to the shower. A sensational rubba rubba session followed before she beckoned me to dry out and wait on the bed.

Started with lying on back and body to body sensation, the feeling was undescribeable. Blew into my ears, making me sibeh horny. Turn to the front, the boobs went up and down while seducing my bro. Commented on my bro that my little bro is so big . The BJ was intense yet sweet before she begged me to suck her. Wait for wat, attacked her and found the fountain flowing like nobody's biz. Then she begged me to up her liao.

Began with her on top and the sight of her bouncing boobs was a sight to behold. Proceeded to doggie before shooting off in missionary position. Finished bathing and exited with a hug n kiss.

Looks: Not a stunner but then not ugly either
Boobs: forgot to ask for her boob size but it doesn’t matter
BBBJ : 8/10
Piak Piak : 8/10 (Love her in doggie style and her moans)
Overall : I would give her a five star rating and that’s in my personal opinion of her .

LoveseedClub
21-09-2011, 06:42 PM

LoveseedClub
21-09-2011, 09:01 PM

LoveseedClub
22-09-2011, 06:56 AM

SanMikeal
22-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Fr on Abie

Once in the room, she broke the ice as I found she was quite chatty to create better atmosphere. After undressing, headed to shower. She washed my body thoroughly and then started BBBJ. WHAT A SCENE!!! as I watch her soft lips playing with my dick head, and then circled it with her tongue. Then she sucked it spontaneously at first, as she watched I enjoyed it, she sucked it harder! Till i think I had some jizz in her mouth and she stopped, as my jizz continue to flow out... I apologized and she accepted almost instantly and tried to please me again.

We headed to the bed, as I needed some rest. We chatted for quite a while and then I indicate her to erect my dick again for my real Fuck session. She started BBBJ again!!! I really enjoy it with moderate sucking sounds! Then I stopped her as I was feeling cumming again! We proceed to Missionary and Doggy.

When I knew I can't hold any longer, I asked her to turn over and switched to Cowgirl, wah!!! I saw her red face with steamy eyes looking at me so slutty and making horny moans! Wooh! I told her I like her bouncing boobs on my face in Cowgirl as I cum and she did it for me!!! She fucked me hard as I shouted and she moaned at the same time! I cummed and she collapsed on me...

Face: 7/10 ( Quite sweet looking in my opinion )
Height: ~1.60m
Body Figure: 8 /10 ( I personally find her body quite sexy )
Boobs: 7/10 ( fits into my hands nicely as I truly love to fondle her boobs)
BBBJ: 9 /10 ( damn shiok with great visual enjoyment )
FJ: 8 /10 ( very real and very accomodating, quite tight pussy can feel her juice )
GFE: 9 /10 ( very nice feeling with great attitude to please )
RTF: Hmmm …. Maybe …. Unless I want to get her bbbj again...

LoveseedClub
22-09-2011, 03:35 PM

LoveseedClub
26-09-2011, 01:05 PM
:D:D:D:D Ls

LoveseedClub
26-09-2011, 05:30 PM

Vedar
26-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Time to work my lazy fingers again ...

Tried Abie yesterday at 1st i was abit skeptical abt my session cos I dun expect much from my session... but to my surprise... she managed to prove me wrong..

First look... Wah!!! so pretty... Wat a chio & petite gal standing in front of me... Ice was almost immediately broken liao cos of her jovial character... we talk and laugh for a while then proceed to bath where he really clean me up .

Proceeded to bed... Foreplay was great with lots of Frenching and her bbbj was good too ... Power lah !!!! loud slurping sound with lots of balls licking .... FJ was even better ... felt dam great to pump such a pretty & pettie gal... Wah!!! her moans really motivate me to pump her even harder ...

Completed 2 rounds and she help me to bath again... after i dried up, she even helped me to wear my shirt and button up 1 by 1 ...Before i left, I gave her the tip which she deserve .

Summary as follows:
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ:8/10
GFE: 9.5/10
RTF: without a doubt …

LoveseedClub
26-09-2011, 09:54 PM

Cailis
27-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Fr on Fancie

Wanted Abie but not available for my timing. after viewing the pictures i decided to go for Fancie.

Went up to the location and saw a lady with very slutty eyes and 8/10 figure. complimented her for her very sexy eyes . The GFE was top notch and she was forever smiling naturally with eyes shooting statics into mine.

Her body was soft, well proportioned, and always pressing on my legs, face and hands. her breasts were perky and soft with protruding nipples. the next thing i know, she drew her face closely to mine and we starting frenching and slowly removing clothes.

At this point of time, we were both breathing heavily and i thought my little bro was going to explode. BTH already, go shower for proper clean up .

Proceed to bed , followed by a soft, moist bbbj with good suction that arouses all the right places and drives me crazy. When I was about to CIM, told her to cap on and started with cowgirl, then missionary with deep tongue action and spoon. told her to get into doggie position and i starting grabbing her breasts hard and shoving my little bro into her very round ass. boom. rest. clean up and shower.

Then work called kns have to go back Sianz . Paid her , french her a bit slapped on her butt and left with a new born feeling.

looks: 8 (eyes, boobs and ass)
gfe: 9 (loves to french)
bbbj: 8 (moist, warm and arousing)
fj: 7.5 ( the usual positions )
overall: 8

brownant
27-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Has anyone managed to try tarma with them ?

LoveseedClub
28-09-2011, 04:05 AM
ls:eek::eek::eek::eek:

LoveseedClub
28-09-2011, 05:46 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ls

Merkel
28-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Recently had a session with this Abie .

I am working and evenings is difficult to knock off early so booked a slot during lunch.

THis girl is a real SYT. Petite and shy looks like a school girl. She starts by smooching..then she starts to unbutton me and off we go to shower....

she starts to soap me while I fondle her. She has B boobs !!!

Out of shower and I'm sprawled naked on bed and then she walks out of bathroom naked. starts takes my didi in her mouth. She did a good job there and I shot my load in her mouth....she spat it out..

Then she washed me and back on the bed chatting....we tcss for about 10 minutes....well my bro is up again and I start kissing her again she again takes my shaft in her mouth.....after licking it she starts licking my balls.... ask her if I can fuck her...(ofcourse...) so she caps me and I start riding her in missionary....came in 10 minutes.....she moans not that loud but looks cute so its really nice felling....and her love hole is quite tight and wet...

Looks: 7
Body: 7 (slim.... no baby fats)
Boobs: good hand full
French / Kiss: she responds very well
BBBJ: 8(she works hard on my shaft and balls )
Paint: she allows me to do it
Fingering: 8 yes and made her cum
Fj: 9 (Tight, a lot of feel)
GFE: - 8
RTF:- Planning … If my work schedule is not so tight

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 06:22 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek: Ls

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 10:47 AM

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 03:11 PM

Blackstone
29-09-2011, 04:41 PM
FR on Abie

Looks: 8/10 ( She looks very sexy)
Boobs: B (natural)
Body: 7/10 or 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10 (got special tongue technique)
CIM : Ye
Frenching/Kissing : 8/10
Massage: NA
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes

Pretty looking (similar to pic). She is slim and sexy . Boobs is B natural, nice to grab. She has a good sense of humour and we could exchange jokes.

Gives a good catbath, her tongue is like a snake's. Hugs and kisses like a gf. Warm and wet cunt. Her stamina I suppose can be improved on, as she collapsed on me when she came after riding me Quite a nice ass, good for engaging in doggy. Overall, quite natural reactions and CFM expressions.See her make me more steam.

She gives me a good bonk and I enjoyed spending time with her .

LoveseedClub
29-09-2011, 07:36 PM

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 12:00 AM

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 07:23 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Ls

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 11:48 AM

Quinoa
30-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Bro Loveseed , thanks for the slot given to me. I had a session with Abie . It was a very good session I have had since the last round, satisfied bonk and happy with her services. She is no doubt solid and wild especially her blowjob is just wonderful.

My ratings as below:
Looks: 8.5/10 (lovely and sweet looking)
Body: 8/10 (sexy and shaped like a model)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B cupper, nice and smooth)
BBBJ: 9 /10 (solid with deep throat and so long that I shoot into her throat )
FJ: 8.5/10 (wet & tight pussy, wild when she is high and bonked her in 3 positions)
Attiude & service 8.5 /10 very good with GF feeling, Value for money .

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 04:12 PM

LoveseedClub
30-09-2011, 08:37 PM

LoveseedClub
01-10-2011, 01:30 PM

LoveseedClub
01-10-2011, 05:54 PM

LoveseedClub
01-10-2011, 10:19 PM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 02:44 AM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 07:49 AM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 12:12 PM

kark88
02-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Abie

Yesterday when I entered her room in strange anticipation... It was like I was drawn to her intuitively. I connect with many of these thai girls (they are the best for me) and as I laid eyes on this one I felt that familiar pangs of lust in my loins.

She is of average built , looking at her closely, I don't think she is a SYT but I kept quiet so as not to be slapped by her but she looks good, large eyes that does not shy away from you as you are fucking her, body slim without fats and natural b cups . Pussy hair is trimmed neatly and matches mine (haha) and extremely sexy without smells.

Standing shower was SOP, not much of loving action .I am cleaned in a Jiffy.

I am sitting on the edge of the bed,she came in to cat bath me while I was sitting. Of course the action was good and I caressed that face that was turning me on. She had a smoldering look in her eyes a little later as she turned to kiss me. No open mouth kiss but genuinely affectionate. The attention and close proximity of a naked female form got me erected...

I laid backwards and she followed, climbing up to the bed. I am capped and a 5min BJ followed. It was good and I imagined that without the cap It would have been sensational for me. A test now as I pulled her up to lie next to me... I wanted to see if I could remain erect when I start returning the cat bath... The touch of her skin on my lips, her scent of the skin as I move along her body, the vision of her privates as I moved to paint her, her eyes as she looked at what I was doing and her moans as I tongue love her wet soft privates kept me super rock hard.... Yes fuck time...

I am only interested in one position, where I can feel her whole body touching mine. I am only interested in feeling that pussy gripping me as I thrust in her. I am only interested at staring in those lovely eyes which looks back at you. The kisses were there, the grip of her hand on my butt, legs folding over for deeper penetration. I am quickly spent....

She is next to me on bed . My arms around her, our legs entwined. Her hands caressing my arms and she looks at me occasionally when I kiss and nuzzle her shoulder. I am relaxed and extremely turned on by her and the 2nd round happened naturally.

No words were spoken as we both knew what to do... It was gentle and I took my time with her. Nipple licks and kissing while we smiled as I moved in her. Her hands are all over, slow and girlfriend like and I was doing the same. There was no KY as she was still wet from the 1st round and we just moved slowly together enjoying the moment.

But the moment had to end.... the sensations were too much for me....

RTF... I really hope so... but suddenly with so many new flowers around I am spoilt for choice.

Happy bonking.

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 04:36 PM

LoveseedClub
02-10-2011, 11:53 PM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 12:21 AM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 04:45 AM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 07:13 AM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 11:38 AM

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 02:42 PM
ls ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

LoveseedClub
03-10-2011, 07:07 PM
ls ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

here&now
04-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Abie

Finally,had my chance to meet up with Abie yesterday .

Was running a little late , so once i reached, faster SMS Loveseed. Heard the door opened and she greeted me . We hugged kissed together like long lost lovers and pushed to the bed. Love her face, her voice, her everything . Chat with her for quite sometime before heading to shower.

Shower was rather SOP, and we were still chatting. Her gentle soaping made my body feels very relaxed.

Time for bed action. Bros out there, pls take good care of her as she has a very sensitive body. Dun go too rough on her. She proceed with her nice gentle catbath followed by BBBJ, like doing with your gf, Superb GFE. Then we switch roles, she will squirm and moan alot when i hit the right spot. Got her to cum while fingering, all wet and ready. Capped and went in thru missionary then cowgirl, then back too missionary and exploded. In the process, she will grab anything within her reach. When my body is away from her, she will grab the pillow and sheets. When i come closer to her, she will grab me closer to her with hugs and kisses. 1 thing i know is she is enjoying it.

We cuddle together and start chatting again, there is like endless stuff to talk with her. Not planning for 2nd round as i want her to rest well.

There is this question she asked "why u become so good?? everyday watch AV right", hear liao high, tickled her for being so cheeky.

Thanks again to bro Loveseed for bringing her to our shores . She sure is a gem in my opinion.