PDA

View Full Version : Happy Massage @ Jurong

Pages : [1] 2

kwahnok
19-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Just got a message from a Spa Owner about the Opening of their new sister spa - Happy Massage. The key point is the message is a reply to my question on whether their masseuses are pretty (about the earlier spa).

Based on the information gathered from the web about this new spa, they are promoting their key attraction as Young Pretty Masseuses to pamper your every need.

Anybody in the West can go try it out and report back?
The address is easily available by searching the web.
Pricing on Massage is: $40 for 45min, $50 for 60min.

Hope to hear some good news from the bros here, as I don't live in the west.
Happy hunting!!

PS. If really no action there, we can close off this thread.

dearboy74
20-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Hi Bro,

Can pm the venue, if can may passby and try ^^

vespa200x
20-09-2011, 12:14 AM
ill be there tmr. can tell me the location?

kwahnok
20-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Ok bros, to make life easier for everyone, here is the instruction when you go search the web:

1) Go to Google and search in "Happy Massage" & "Jurong".
2) Please make sure you have "Happy Massage" in double quotes as this is the shop name.

Once you do the above, the very obvious result should be from Craig List, with something the address loudly in front of you. No secret here and you need not PM me, since I'm just sharing an open information.

If got special, good for all bros here. If not, it'll be good that someone report it too to prevent any waste of time. ;)

kleponjonjai
20-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Hi, contact plz.. Thanks!

des99
20-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Found the spa...will go and try out today....wait for my FR

azaharbigbro
20-09-2011, 09:05 AM
this place damn ex la...

massboy
20-09-2011, 09:12 AM
unable to find any match on the web.

It shows only the old point at Telok Ayer....

pls shed some lights here.... thanks... :)

des99
20-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi all...thx TS for starting this thread...manage to find my way there....the place quite discreet..have a hard time finding...call them n ask for direction as it was raining heavily....haha

Reached there ard 1.30pm ...was told no gal available and was asked to wait....pay n waited in one of the room for about 20 mins...the room was spacious no attached bathroom and there is a very strong smell of paint due to this place is new bah...
*Knock knock*cm in a Milf ...den the rest is history...tell me today is her 2nd day working in this massage ctr.....n told me there are total 5 gals working there,the youngest aged 19 yo...tink she is the oldest among them bah....

After my shower...she helped me to massage my head n neck until time's up....

Name: Lu Lu
Look: Milf
Body: slightly smaller B
Attutide: 7.5/10 very chatty...tell me abt her story...
Massage: so-so..if u have backache and looking for gd massage...can't skip this Milf....
Damage:$50+$60(JG and HJ) allow autoroam and sucking n licking.

tasmania
20-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Visted the place yesterday.

The place is really run-down and my guess is that the owner is ramping up support here. There is no young gal there. The ladies that I saw are all late 30s and above. You would not want to take a second look.

But, each person has his own taste, so others are free to visit to verify.

Just sharing what I saw and feel. Thanks.

kwahnok
21-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Good to see the FR. Personally, if not SYT over there, I would not bother traveling that far to try them out.

For those in the west, enjoy while it exists. Heard that their sign board a bit too loud for comfort. :P

Hi all...thx TS for starting this thread...manage to find my way there....the place quite discreet..have a hard time finding...call them n ask for direction as it was raining heavily....haha

Reached there ard 1.30pm ...was told no gal available and was asked to wait....pay n waited in one of the room for about 20 mins...the room was spacious no attached bathroom and there is a very strong smell of paint due to this place is new bah...
*Knock knock*cm in a Milf ...den the rest is history...tell me today is her 2nd day working in this massage ctr.....n told me there are total 5 gals working there,the youngest aged 19 yo...tink she is the oldest among them bah....

After my shower...she helped me to massage my head n neck until time's up....

Name: Lu Lu
Body: slightly smaller B
Attutide: 7.5/10 very chatty...tell me abt her story...
Massage: so-so..if u have backache and looking for gd massage...can't skip this Milf....
Damage:$50+$60(JG and HJ) allow autoroam and sucking n licking.

bryan3211
21-09-2011, 11:21 PM
A visit to the place.. It is true that in a certain way pretty run down and there is no SYT there but mid-35 and above gals.

Reached there at about 930pm and there is only one gal in operation while the other two was having dinner and waited for 10 mins before the gal arrives..

Expected, PRC gal and a glance of a look at least 36. During massage, she was quiet and did not talk much. But she gave me a good massage and that compensate for the look. I was told that she is working part time there and she is also working in China town as foot reflexology.. perhaps that explain for the strength. When ask if she has a fixed schedule over at Happy Massage, her answer was that she was being told at the last min to see if she wants to cover for someone. Anyway, ..

Name: LiLy
Body: B Cup but Slender body
Attutide: 4/10 (Too quiet)
Massage: Good
Damage:$40 (Have no mood to try the special)

cnyman
22-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Hi Bro,

Can pm the venue, if can may passby and try ^^

Blk 350 Jurong East Ave 1

theDarkness
22-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Sian.. another playground gg to rip...:(

thomasdelaruue
03-10-2011, 06:33 PM
this place damn ex la...

http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/99383/?session_key=e42a9453c32d712c2859317d83b002a1
$40 FOR 45MIN , EX LAH.

Bedouin
09-10-2011, 09:09 AM
My first FR...hope its OK.

I visited this place last week as live very close by. Not easy to find, had to ring the place as the door is quite easy to miss. Its a back entrance, but good for discretion as it avoids the main street and view of the bus stop.

As other Bro's have said, its new, but not visually appealing. It looks like its been set up in a hurry, mattresses on the floor etc. It does have separate rooms for decent privacy, doors and not curtains.

The girls are as reported, older MILF's but there are apparently younger ones but didn't see any when I was there. I only saw the reception aunty and a couple of girls.

Massage itself was very good, got the full hour and plenty of technique and effort. Girl I had was called Fyn. Casual chat, and always asking about pressure and if I was OK. GQ not asked until near the end, but worth the wait after a very thorough massage. She worked on all the muscle knots with firm pressure. HJ was not rushed either and she did lots of tickling and other stroking to enhance the experience. Didn't autoroam as was enjoying the experience, but she had a tie up halter top on, so in my experience that usually means a whole range of other services.

Will I return? Yes, mainly as it is close but also because it was a good massage and wasn't all about the HJ, but when the time came she did a good job at that too. Damage was 50/50.

aayk_74
09-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Bro,
Your FR will cause the joint to bite the dust......:(

jj1385985
09-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Blk 350 Jurong East Ave 1

u are lucky ur post was a few days earlier..if not , i would zap u.knn

theDarkness
09-10-2011, 07:17 PM
this place is screwed... :rolleyes:

skinpeks46
10-10-2011, 04:42 PM
this place is screwed... :rolleyes:

Lol.. very2 screwed.. looks like need to haunt for a new place.. west area is hard to find one...

hondaman
11-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Finally visited after reading this place. First feel: run down and looks like some ulu small town up north. mattress on floor and room no deco. massage was good though by Kelly. But very ex at $50/hr. Unlikely to return. hondaman

nicecrack
11-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Another tryst since I stay near by.

Name: never ask
Look: skool girl look
Body: full B cups
Attitude/GFE: 8/10 pleasant and friendly
Massage: quite ok, strong and firm
Damage:$50+$80(JG and BM) allow autoroam. Sucking allowed. Also allow fingers to thrust in and out of her moist pussy while squealing in delight :D

wpns
11-10-2011, 03:28 PM
To my surprise
Went down today afternoon
Shop closed
Must be my unlucky day

I headed somewhere for traditional massage near Clementi

Indeed good massage
$48 for 60mins

No handy panky as the lady boss has an odd face
But the massacrer is nice PRC lady age mid 20s with sweet face

nicecrack
11-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Bro, cannot be lah, I just came out half an hour ago and business was normal. A couple of bros were also asked by the counter receptionist as I was leaving to drink coffee downstairs first :D

To my surprise
Went down today afternoon
Shop closed
Must be my unlucky day

I headed somewhere for traditional massage near Clementi

Indeed good massage
$48 for 60mins

No handy panky as the lady boss has an odd face
But the massacrer is nice PRC lady age mid 20s with sweet face

Jivetalking
14-10-2011, 07:37 PM
was there earlier today. Quite surprised there are many new girls around. Some are young and good looking too.

alvinboy0553
04-11-2011, 09:53 PM
is this massage place still alive?

applejack
05-11-2011, 03:47 PM
got a newly open MP along bukit timah road just beside Karu's Indian Banana Leaf Restaurant.
i've check it out already normal rate $50 extra HJ also same.
FJ never asked. no ctc need to drop by to find out..

Kingshaki
06-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Can I have the address and ctc for it pls :D thanks
!

pencilbox00
07-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Just went to the shop. The shop is not open lay. Is it raided n close already?

ugotbabe
08-11-2011, 09:07 AM
i think closed down already

airwolf
08-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Closed down less than 3 months in operation......wind is freaking strong....:eek:

sttanseb
08-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Yes is locked and just found one newily open few block alway. The place very clean and well decoration more like MP and need to sign-in .

wolfboy
08-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Closed down less than 3 months in operation......wind is freaking strong....:eek:

Ya lor. Don't even have a chance to try.

alexanderhou
08-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Yes is locked and just found one newily open few block alway. The place very clean and well decoration more like MP and need to sign-in .

Bro, can share the new place address? Thx!

nicecrack
12-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Hey guys! I noticed a new spa has opened at the same location! Any FRs available?

Haven't had the time to try yet but made friends with the reception girl. She has a hot bod!

freezetheDB
12-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Hey guys! I noticed a new spa has opened at the same location! Any FRs available?

Haven't had the time to try yet but made friends with the reception girl. She has a hot bod!

bro another bro reported is clean joint

myjuice
12-05-2012, 05:55 PM
bro another bro reported is clean joint

Yes, Dragon Gate Spa at Blk 350 Jurong East is a Uni-sex Spa, so very likely a clean joint :D

Jivetalking
12-05-2012, 06:32 PM
I miss Super Spa :(

Bedouin
13-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Yep...so far it is apparently clean.

chris88
13-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Bros, I managed to book Coco for a massage appt yesterday evening.

Spa was very extensively renovated compared to the old Happy Ending Spa with what seemed like good quality furnishings and attached bathroom in every room.

I had a very good rubdown, and this Coco has good massage techniques. Very attractive and slim. Sedap :D

No GQ asked.... and I dare not ask first time after building an initial good rapport ;)

myjuice
14-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Heard that more new girls are starting work today at DragonGate Spa.

My personal favourite is still Coco of course, for now :D

myjuice
16-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Sally is not bad too. Petite and very obliging :cool:

Thug
16-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Aiyo, bros...not need to guess liao la...dragongate is a clean joint. Confirm with chop. Unless some bad apples among the girls...

Its very logical, if i were to set up a special service spa, its gonna be a hit n run, would I spend so much for reno? Dragongate is 2 stories & 2 unit spa.

However, I think I saw happy massage lady boss sitting in the spa. Any bros can confirm this?

Jivetalking
16-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Happy Massage Spa lady boss so young meh?

The one I saw at the counter had her perky assets spilling out of her dress and a CFM look :p:p:p

chowahbeng
16-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Today Dragon Spa Grand Opening issit? Saw lots of flowers and congratulatory signs in front of the spa.

chris88
18-05-2012, 02:53 PM
I was there yesterday. There are several new girls started working.

So far Coco is the most attractive with a sexy CFM look, but her boobs are too small for my liking.

G.T.O
18-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Anyone knows the closing time? of... dragongate spa?

Ficken
19-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Dragon gate spa close at 11pm.
There's another near to it closes at 12am

theimmortal
20-05-2012, 03:35 PM
how much are the massage? got simi facilities ah? or just massage nia? :)

cheezballs
20-05-2012, 04:05 PM
If not wrong this dragongate is the former Orchid at JE la

nicecrack
20-05-2012, 04:53 PM
I thought Dragon gate is a later reincarnation of Happy Massage nia. Man, those were happy days indeed :D

Zalera
21-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Bro, this Dragon Gate Spa is a new joint, fully renovated Oriental style.

Gives you a calm feeling with light music inside. Tried the massage last week and is not bad. Different towels were used and hot towels were also use on your feet (something nice).

A good and clean massage place... :)

Thanks!

nicecrack
21-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Ok, thanks for the update.

Some months ago, I remember got one tok kong sperm vampire by the name of Lulu. Dunno whether she is still working there though :confused:

aprilia90
23-05-2012, 12:20 AM
bro dont mind pm me location of happy massage ?
Dragon gate spa is just a clean joint.
no hanky panky i just tried today morning lol .

myjuice
25-05-2012, 10:40 AM
If you want good, clean and wholesome solid massages, ask for the following masseuses:

Siew Lan
May
Yang Yang

If you want seebei chio and younger masseuses , ask for

Yuki
Eileen
Coco
Sally
Yoyo

@ DragonGate Spa Blk 350 #01-1239 Jurong East (opposite Chinese Garden MRT) TEL: 65671293

myjuice
27-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Bros, there are now 3 new joints operating at Jurong East.

Blk 343, Blk 344 and Blk 350. You are spoilt for choices. Minutes from Chinese Garden MRT.

papabearmickey
27-05-2012, 09:10 PM
I just tried the Blk 343 today. Open until 2 am. Opened the main tinted glass door and went inside. Pressed the bell and a receptionist came out. First time there, so let her recommend. 1 hour $60, 90 min for $90. Opted for the 90 min.
A nice looking girl about 28 came out to bring me up a narrow staircase into the room. There are many rooms, each with their own door. Went inside and she asked me to change while she waited outside. The room has attached shower.

After changing, she came in and ask me to lie down on the bed. Massage was super hard. I like it. After 90 mins, she asked me if I wanted to extend time. Since she is so nice smelling when asked this overhanging over me, I say yes. The rest was history.

Puki69
28-05-2012, 09:17 AM
I just tried the Blk 343 today. Open until 2 am. Opened the main tinted glass door and went inside. Pressed the bell and a receptionist came out. First time there, so let her recommend. 1 hour $60, 90 min for $90. Opted for the 90 min.
A nice looking girl about 28 came out to bring me up a narrow staircase into the room. There are many rooms, each with their own door. Went inside and she asked me to change while she waited outside. The room has attached shower.

After changing, she came in and ask me to lie down on the bed. Massage was super hard. I like it. After 90 mins, she asked me if I wanted to extend time. Since she is so nice smelling when asked this overhanging over me, I say yes. The rest was history.

Bro! Pls quote the rates for BBBJ, CIM and full service (FJ). Thanks a lot! Have been looking around for quite some time.

papabearmickey
29-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Bro! Pls quote the rates for BBBJ, CIM and full service (FJ). Thanks a lot! Have been looking around for quite some time.

This is quite a clean place. Don't think any of the girls provide such exotic services. If you want, you need to try FL.

redlancer
29-05-2012, 11:47 PM
If you want good, clean and wholesome solid massages, ask for the following masseuses:

Siew Lan
May
Yang Yang

If you want seebei chio and younger masseuses , ask for

Yuki
Eileen
Coco
Sally
Yoyo

@ DragonGate Spa Blk 350 #01-1239 Jurong East (opposite Chinese Garden MRT) TEL: 65671293

Just visited this joint earlier. It was fully booked and luckily there was a cancellation. Managed to get a slot for 90 minutes. I think they have 60 mins and 90 mins package (so can choose according to size of wallet and amount of time to spare). I paid $85 for a 90mins oil massage.

Was attended by the masseur Yo Yo. She looks pretty and have the girl next door facial features. the way she ties her hair is also seductive in her own means. However the saddest thing of all, the joint is a clean one!! SO NO HANKY PANKY OF ANY OF THE NAUGHTY SAMSTERS OUT THERE!

For those who are looking for a good and relaxing massage, this is the place to go. Good ambience, good and clean environment and attached shower with each room. Should try the massage and I will recommend one of the younger masseurs as it is more pleasant looking also during the massage.

RTM: Sure thing!

Puki69
30-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Just visited this joint earlier. It was fully booked and luckily there was a cancellation. Managed to get a slot for 90 minutes. I think they have 60 mins and 90 mins package (so can choose according to size of wallet and amount of time to spare). I paid $85 for a 90mins oil massage.

Was attended by the masseur Yo Yo. She looks pretty and have the girl next door facial features. the way she ties her hair is also seductive in her own means. However the saddest thing of all, the joint is a clean one!! SO NO HANKY PANKY OF ANY OF THE NAUGHTY SAMSTERS OUT THERE!

For those who are looking for a good and relaxing massage, this is the place to go. Good ambience, good and clean environment and attached shower with each room. Should try the massage and I will recommend one of the younger masseurs as it is more pleasant looking also during the massage.

RTM: Sure thing!

Bro, are you really sure no specials meh? How about for regulars? ;)

redlancer
30-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Bro, are you really sure no specials meh? How about for regulars? ;)

Mmmm INTERESTING QUESTION..Hahaha might have and I would''t know..BUT BUT BUT if they are gonna offer extras then you might risk getting seen by people walking past your room..hahahaha the rooms all can be seen from outside through the glass panel on the door =)))) so doesn't seem likely ba..

myjuice
31-05-2012, 04:52 PM
You guys are so naughty! :p:cool::D

lonewolf69
31-05-2012, 08:48 PM
visited the one at blk 350 last week. made appointment with coco, she's really pretty indeed. took 90 mins package for $85. the room's quite nice with attached shower, abit smaller than the one at blk 343. the door's semi transparent one, as described by other bros, sian most likely no special. after changing, lie down on the bed. she started to massage my back, hand, leg, the massage is good, not too hard, just as I like. Then turn over and she put towel to cover my eyes, sian can't see her beautiful face. overall it's good experience, will return again. feel happy being massaged by pretty young gal and touched by her smooth hand :D

2hot
31-05-2012, 09:45 PM
You guys are so naughty! :p:cool::D

wah lau, all the ah peks sitting at the benches outside the entrance, some even filming those walking in thriugh theur handphones...HAHAHAHA, i think some of these ah peks are undercovers.....

myjuice
01-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Walau eh... want to sabo competitor joint also must be smart about it.

Regulars who go there know there are no benches or ah peks outside.... Only pretty china office workers eating their steamboat buffet at the next door unit :D:D:D

Come and check it out :cool:

Puki69
01-06-2012, 10:55 AM
visited the one at blk 350 last week. made appointment with coco, she's really pretty indeed. took 90 mins package for $85. the room's quite nice with attached shower, abit smaller than the one at blk 343. the door's semi transparent one, as described by other bros, sian most likely no special. after changing, lie down on the bed. she started to massage my back, hand, leg, the massage is good, not too hard, just as I like. Then turn over and she put towel to cover my eyes, sian can't see her beautiful face. overall it's good experience, will return again. feel happy being massaged by pretty young gal and touched by her smooth hand :D

Thanks for your FRs. Yoyo, Coco, anybody else worth trying?

Coitus
01-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi, just spotted this thread, will try it soon but just wanna inquire if there actually joints with specials in Jurong?

hyper6
01-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks to all the bros here for the info. Just visited the place.
1st time there, so I asked for 1hr oil @ $58. Paid at the counter and immediate a guy ushered me upstairs into a room to wait.

In came the lady and guess what...it was Coco!

Anyway this my condensed report.

Ambience: Very relaxing but a little cramped feeling
Attitude: Very friendly staff
Facility: A steam room but I did not use it, no pool (there is no place to put one). Hot drinks only.

Coco
Attitude: Very polite and friendly
Massage: Very soothing. Could have asked for harder massage but did not.
Looks: Very easy on the eyes

Was told by the lady-in-charge that the use of the steam room is FOC. I will try it the next time round.

SexBoi
01-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Just went to the spa.
Was asked to do the 1.5hrs oil massage but in the end, I opt for only 1hr.
Coz 1st time there, anyway can extend halfway during the massage.
Paid liao and was brought up to lvl 2.

Sally
Look: 6/10 (maybe diff pple diff taste)
Massage: Good. Almost fell asleep.
Eyes were covered with towel when facing upward.

Anyway, it is a clean joint. Best for relaxing n purely massage.

SaintDavil
01-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Today I also want to this outlet.
I got this from another thread.
So I thought got special.
Went there 2 times, 1st at night and next in the afternoon. walk in without appt. Recept told me full house, come back again. BUt better call to make appt first. Walau. Business so good. Die die must try.
Finally call but need to wait 2hrs then got slot.
Nevermind. Look like very good and so many thread said good.
Went to the out on the appt time.
Paid $50 for 1hr. The girl, yo yo lead me to the room. Got toilet so thought got special..hehe...but damn the door got see through glass. Sian.
Told me to lay down. Massage was good. Start from back then to legs. BUt not the 3rd leg. Sigh. Then come the front. Still waiting for her to ask the question. But no question ask. She massage 90% of my body except that 1% no service. Damn dulan. Stomach full of gas till balls swollen until cannot walk.

youngsamster
01-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Just went to the spa.
Was asked to do the 1.5hrs oil massage but in the end, I opt for only 1hr.
Coz 1st time there, anyway can extend halfway during the massage.
Paid liao and was brought up to lvl 2.

Sally
Look: 6/10 (maybe diff pple diff taste)
Massage: Good. Almost fell asleep.
Eyes were covered with towel when facing upward.

Anyway, it is a clean joint. Best for relaxing n purely massage.

I went down to this place this evening. the business very good. But there's a lot of men outside the entrance. Looks like they are there to look at the gals. Just wondering if these men hanging around are bad for the business? Any cahnce to get rid of these onlookers?

myjuice
07-06-2012, 10:07 AM
There are more new girls coming to work today. Silver and Anna :D

1Rajoo
07-06-2012, 11:19 PM
There are more new girls coming to work today. Silver and Anna :D

I went down today. Business too good. Was told to come back tomorrow. Maybe the owner should introduce 30 mins session maximum for each customer.

acidtest
08-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Bro, pls share contact and location. Thanks!

1Rajoo
08-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Bro, pls share contact and location. Thanks!

Brother, this place over rated la..

nicecrack
09-06-2012, 08:03 AM
I really enjoy my sessions with Coco.

She really opens up once you become her regular :D

1Rajoo
10-06-2012, 11:01 PM

nothing great

Puki69
11-06-2012, 11:00 AM

Bro, pls read your PM :D

Jasperdo
11-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Anyone tried the new girls yet? Massage good? Heard have some. Some FR please besides coco and Sally.

2hot
11-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Anyone tried the new girls yet? Massage good? Heard have some. Some FR please besides coco and Sally.

Coco need to wash more often.

Xmans
12-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Pls share bro.

papabearmickey
12-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Coco need to wash more often.

Is she smelly? Which part?

2hot
14-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Coco? nothing great.

myjuice
15-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Dragongate Spa's 3 hot "ang pais" are Coco, Sally and Yoyo.

Call to book an appointment with them now!

spitfire71
15-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Tried to look for Coco at DragonGate Spa yesterday but she was booked solid the whole afternoon. Any other recommendations? :D

myjuice
16-06-2012, 09:59 AM
You can also look for Mabel and Silver. Their massage services bery tok kong!

chris88
16-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Is she smelly? Which part?

She kena poked too many times or what?

nicecrack
16-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Bros, please pm me more details. Thanks.

freezetheDB
16-06-2012, 07:21 PM
DragonGate Spa outside got 1-2 table of guys hanging around there. so uncomfortable that makes me dont wanna step inside leh

hondaman
16-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Visited DG after all the writing. The place's ambience is good, built-in-room shower, clean sheet change (the one lying on - it was done immediately after my massage as the next customer was waiting).Worth every of the 58 dollars spent for that 1 hour. Mei-bao did the massage for me (not Mabel she said). Maybe upstairs not so noisy as downstairs got many people walking around (in kok-kok shoe - the recep lah).

2hot
16-06-2012, 10:51 PM
DragonGate Spa outside got 1-2 table of guys hanging around there. so uncomfortable that makes me dont wanna step inside leh

Agreed! Ah Peks

myjuice
17-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Visited DG after all the writing. The place's ambience is good, built-in-room shower, clean sheet change (the one lying on - it was done immediately after my massage as the next customer was waiting).Worth every of the 58 dollars spent for that 1 hour. Mei-bao did the massage for me (not Mabel she said). Maybe upstairs not so noisy as downstairs got many people walking around (in kok-kok shoe - the recep lah).

Bro, next time you can also try out Coco, Sally and Yoyo if you have the time :D:D:D

hondaman
17-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Bro, next time you can also try out Coco, Sally and Yoyo if you have the time :D:D:D

Thanks. will take note of your recommendations:)

myjuice
18-06-2012, 10:29 AM

You're welcome Sir :D

Puki69
18-06-2012, 02:10 PM
all 3 girls will rim your ass until you call stop!

Wahahahaha! Just make sure they don't chew off your smelly cock can already!

myjuice
20-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Wahahahaha! Just make sure they don't chew off your smelly cock can already!

That would be very painful indeed! :o:confused::eek::D

Anyway folks, no such painful misdeeds lah.

Dragon Gate Spa @ Blk 350 #01-1239 Jurong East welcomes everybody.

Remember that it is Super Spa formerly at Taman Jurong that is closed.

All the super Ang Pai "red hot" girls like Coco, Sally and Yoyo are now located at Dragon Gate Spa.

You can call Tel: 6567 1293 to book them for appointment.

myjuice
20-06-2012, 09:21 AM

Boss, Silver (Thai) also gives a very outstanding massage.

1Rajoo
20-06-2012, 11:59 PM

i like coco. very tight

myjuice
22-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Our hot selling favourites are still Coco, Sally and Yoyo :D:D:D

Pussycheongster
22-06-2012, 03:17 PM
i like coco. very tight

Erm.... what bro Rajoo means is that you can get friendly with them if you are a regular?

wonderlust
22-06-2012, 03:39 PM
i like coco. very tight

How tight?? put lub la:)

Jasperdo
22-06-2012, 11:44 PM
fake one la...its a clean place.

youngsamster
24-06-2012, 12:55 AM
fake one la...its a clean place.

Only for regulars.

myjuice
24-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Can also try out Orchid Spa @ Blk 344 #01-41 Jurong East Street 31 (near Chinese Garden MRT). 65679328

This joint opens till 3am in the morning!

Check out PRC Maggie's body massage :)

myjuice
24-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Can also try out Orchid Spa @ Blk 344 #01-41 Jurong East Street 31 (near Chinese Garden MRT). 65679328

This joint opens till 3am in the morning!

Check out PRC Maggie's body massage :)

Announcing new arrival Jing Jing :D

2hot
24-06-2012, 11:00 AM

Check out PRC Maggie's body :)

Nice bod! Very satisified

myjuice
24-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Nice bod! Very satisified

Don't be naughty. Check out Maggie's body massage :D

myjuice
25-06-2012, 05:37 PM
The current ang pais are Coco, Sally and Yoyo :D:D:D

Dragon Gate Spa @ Tel: 6567 1293

2hot
25-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Announcing new arrival Jing Jing :D

wa lau! Jing Jing look like Xiang Yun generation

myjuice
26-06-2012, 06:38 AM

So imagine the loads of experience she must have had ! :D

Hahaha.... You want young ones, look for Yuki and Coco (Orchid Spa). There is always the other Coco at DGS to compare with :D

myjuice
27-06-2012, 06:48 AM
DragonGate Spa is considering extending its closing time to 3am but the masseuses have indicated they already have a hectic schedule and go home very tired everyday ;)

So need to recruit a whole new bunch of syts to work the night shift :cool:

Stay tuned for further details :D

Jasperdo
28-06-2012, 12:09 AM

Means? SUPER UGLY??!

myjuice
28-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Means? SUPER UGLY??!

Jing Jing from Orchid Spa is late 30s.

If that is not your cup of tea, then I suggest you try out Yuki, a 23yr syt.

You can also try our latest offerings Ting Ting and Maggie.

These girls work the late shift till 3am ;)

Actually I should post this on Orchid Spa thread as these are Orchid Spa girls.

myjuice
29-06-2012, 01:46 PM

All the super Ang Pai "red hot" girls like Coco, Sally and Yoyo are now located at Dragon Gate Spa.

You can call Tel: 6567 1293 to book them for appointment :cool:

myjuice
30-06-2012, 09:33 AM

Sheer satisfaction :D:D:D

myjuice
01-07-2012, 10:17 AM

Tip, it is easiest to book the DGS ang pai in the early morning slots from 10.30am onwards :D

myjuice
01-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Try out our latest offerings Maggie, Ting Ting and Elaine @ Blk 344 Jurong East Orchid Spa Tel: 65679328

Opens till 3am :D

Favourites Maggie and Ting Ting are always in demand :D

happybuns
01-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Tried Maggie of Orchid Spa yesterday afternoon.

Looks:5.5/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 6.5/10

Won't RTM. The only thing good is that when massage your thighs, she will slip her whole hand into your shorts and occasionally touch your balls. That was very trilling.

cronyman
01-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Bros, I am getting confused is this DGS thread or Orchid Spa thread lei? :rolleyes::confused::p

2hot
02-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Jing Jing from Orchid Spa is late 30s.

If that is not your cup of tea, then I suggest you try out Yuki, a 23yr syt.

You can also try our latest offerings Ting Ting and Maggie.

These girls work the late shift till 3am ;)

Actually I should post this on Orchid Spa thread as these are Orchid Spa girls.

Dont sabo. Jing Jing > 50 years

myjuice
02-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Dont sabo. Jing Jing > 50 years

Bro, you are the one sabo.

If she show you her IC that shows her age as late 30s, will you apologise to her? :p

Heh heh heh... you want to sabo, must also sabo intelligently :D:D:D

myjuice
03-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Tip for the day: The 3 ang pais start work from 10.30am till 8.30pm latest :D

But the other DGS masseuses are just as polite with professional massage skill sets :D

cronyman
03-07-2012, 05:03 PM
I tried Coco at Dragon Gate Spa, and her massage technique and service attitude gives me very satisfied feeling.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 9/10
RTM: Yes

Overall an afternoon well spent. The chio bu is polite but quiet. maybe cos its my first time there.

myjuice
05-07-2012, 09:25 AM

2hot
05-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Bro, you are the one sabo.

If she show you her IC that shows her age as late 30s, will you apologise to her? :p

Heh heh heh... you want to sabo, must also sabo intelligently :D:D:D

Ok, i apologize even without looking at her IC, she can be late thirties. Happy?

But she look in her Fifties, lah. How?

myjuice
05-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Ok, i apologize even without looking at her IC, she can be late thirties. Happy?

But she look in her Fifties, lah. How?

Ok, we will need to re-arrange her face then ;)

Anyway, there are 13 other girls in the day shift besides Jing Jing. I am sure one of them can meet your requirements :D

CherryBoy
06-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Ok, we will need to re-arrange her face then ;)

Anyway, there are 13 other girls in the day shift besides Jing Jing. I am sure one of them can meet your requirements :D

Bro,you the boss?

myjuice
06-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Bro,you the boss?

Bro, no. :D

I am just an assistant to the assistant toilet attendant there :cool:

Valiant20
06-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Bro, no. :D

I am just an assistant to the assistant toilet attendant there :cool:

So when we visit next time, can we mention "I'm a friend of Bro myjuice.. got discount?".. :p

myjuice
06-07-2012, 02:04 PM
So when we visit next time, can we mention "I'm a friend of Bro myjuice.. got discount?".. :p

Bro Valiant20, hahahaha so sorry but no lei.... assistant to assistant toilet cleaners pay double the rate! :D

myjuice
08-07-2012, 10:01 AM

nicecrack
08-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Hahahahaha why you always kena zapped Bro? :D

2hot
08-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Means? SUPER UGLY??!

BROTHER, GO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. i KENNA ZAP ALREADY FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.

this lady boss no like negative FR

myjuice
08-07-2012, 11:40 PM
BROTHER, GO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. i KENNA ZAP ALREADY FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.

this lady boss no like negative FR

Yes please come visit DragonGate Spa :D:D:D

myjuice
09-07-2012, 09:45 AM

myjuice
10-07-2012, 10:15 AM
You speak the facts compared to the sabo king JudgeX :D:D:D

myjuice
11-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Come try the massage services by the DGS masseuses today :D

myjuice
12-07-2012, 09:34 AM

zl1983
12-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Wat's so great abt this spa wen its jux a normal clean spa ta u nid to go ard spamming every single fxxxing thread abt this spa??!!

U kinda clone or something??!!

myjuice
13-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Cool down Bro :cool:

Drink some liang teh :D

myjuice
14-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Coco worked very late due to her several appointments - till 10.30am last night :cool::cool::cool:

myjuice
15-07-2012, 05:58 PM

Nixonfu
16-07-2012, 03:04 AM
Bro, can PM me the location? Thx in advance

Valiant20
16-07-2012, 04:49 AM
Bro, can PM me the location? Thx in advance

.... *speechless*...:D

kaicai
18-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Just went, attended by Maggie. Nice massage and clean joint. Not for those who wanted hanky panky. Definitely return for massage.

myjuice
19-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Just went, attended by Maggie. Nice massage and clean joint. Not for those who wanted hanky panky. Definitely return for massage.

Woof! Woof! Bro, you are barking up the wrong tree. Maggie works @Orchid Spa, not DragonGate Spa. But you are right, she is also a really solid masseuses :D

myjuice
19-07-2012, 09:29 AM

spitfire71
19-07-2012, 02:57 PM

Welcome back Bro!

Valiant20
19-07-2012, 05:36 PM

thought your tour of duty is over?

kaicai
20-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Comment also kena zap??? Haiz....

leelili
20-07-2012, 09:03 PM
i tried Yue Yue at the BLK 344 ORCHARD SPA 1HR $60 just opened 2 weeks, all in order, mostly SG PRs last time from China..nothing "special"..

myjuice
25-07-2012, 11:09 AM
i tried Yue Yue at the BLK 344 ORCHARD SPA 1HR $60 just opened 2 weeks, all in order, mostly SG PRs last time from China..nothing "special"..

Boss, if you are talking about Orchid Spa, no such girl and no such rates, and open 2 months already. :p:p ;)

myjuice
25-07-2012, 11:09 AM

myjuice
25-07-2012, 02:57 PM

Book early to avoid disappointment! :D

myjuice
26-07-2012, 10:34 AM

Look for Siew Lan and Beng Fong who will provide you solid and therapeutic massages to re-energise you. And if you have muscular aches and pains, go look for them and you will be pain-free after the session(s).

And of course, the Ang Pai "red hot" girls like Coco, Sally, Yoyo and now Lace are waiting to have a chance to serve you :D

Please call Tel: 6567 1293 to book them for appointment :cool:

chris88
26-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Managed to try Yoyo last night. Very relaxing and professional masseuse indeed.

Heard from lady boss got new girls coming this week to cater to the demand. I got naughty and ask got other services for frequent customer but she just smile back leh.

MrRecce
26-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Just had a session with Yoyo earlier today. She definitely doesn't look like her age. Already in late thirties but still looks late 20s.

Comfortable to chat with her, anything under the sun. Her massage is definitely very good - left the place refreshed!

Puki69
27-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Just had a session with Yoyo earlier today. She definitely doesn't look like her age. Already in late thirties but still looks late 20s.

Comfortable to chat with her, anything under the sun. Her massage is definitely very good - left the place refreshed!

Bro, how was her ass rimming and bbbj?

myjuice
27-07-2012, 11:33 AM
DragonGate Spa welcomes everybody! :D

myjuice
27-07-2012, 02:53 PM

Bro, you can also try the other ang pai DGS girls like Coco, Sally, Lace and Beng Fong. Same techniques and skill sets :D

tankoko
27-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the location....Kum Sia!!

nicecrack
27-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the location....Kum Sia!!

Bro..... Pssst! It's in Singapore! :D

Valiant20
27-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Bro..... Pssst! It's in Singapore! :D

:D Excellent reply.. seriously some bros are just.. :confused: clueless or damn bloody lazy!!!

crazy7575
27-07-2012, 10:14 PM
I went to DGS two weeks ago but attended by auntie le ( 50 years old ). Saw the ads in locanto, Young and attractive masseurs ... I kena bluff :mad: ... sianzz.. But good massage la and no hanky panky ...

myjuice
28-07-2012, 10:44 AM
I went to DGS two weeks ago but attended by auntie le ( 50 years old ). Saw the ads in locanto, Young and attractive masseurs ... I kena bluff :mad: ... sianzz.. But good massage la and no hanky panky ...

Bro, you don't consider Coco, Sally, Yoyo, Yuki young meh? Yuki is a syt and only 22 yrs old :p

The rest of the girls are mainly in their 20s and a few in their 30s.

And for your info, we have no 50yr old aunties lah. The oldest is just a 40yr lau chio :cool:

And our company policy is not to employ masseuses over 40yrs old.

Maybe you saw the cleaning aunty instead :D

myjuice
28-07-2012, 10:05 PM
DGS girls are service oriented and skillful :D

myjuice
30-07-2012, 08:47 AM

Look for Siew Lan and Alice who will provide you solid and therapeutic massages to re-energise you. And if you have muscular aches and pains, go look for them and you will be pain-free after the session(s).

And of course, the Ang Pai "red hot" girls like Coco, Sally, Yoyo and now Lace are waiting to have a chance to serve you :D

crazy7575
30-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Bro, you don't consider Coco, Sally, Yoyo, Yuki young meh? Yuki is a syt and only 22 yrs old :p

And for your info, we have no 50yr old aunties lah. The oldest is just a 40yr lau chio :cool:

Hmm ... Ok later i go visit again and this time i call first to book Yuki ...;)

myjuice
31-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Hmm ... Ok later i go visit again and this time i call first to book Yuki ...;)

Wise choice Bro, or another good choice is try Joey as well :D

Young, sweet and petite :cool:

ang09
31-07-2012, 12:02 PM
DGS girls are service oriented and skillful :D

i support you too :D

myjuice
31-07-2012, 03:54 PM
i support you too :D

Thank you Sir :D

slip_the_nip
01-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Was served by Joey just now. Decent looks and good, solid massage.

Would like to try Yuki next time.

myjuice
02-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Was served by Joey just now. Decent looks and good, solid massage.

Would like to try Yuki next time.

Yuki will be very delighted I am sure :D

cnyman
02-08-2012, 09:29 AM

Bro myjuice, fully agreed with you! Ha Ha

I gave thumb up for the look and skill of PRC there.

myjuice
02-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Bro myjuice, fully agreed with you! Ha Ha

I gave thumb up for the look and skill of PRC there.

Thank You Sir! :D

nongke
02-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Just got a message from a Spa Owner about the Opening of their new sister spa - Happy Massage. The key point is the message is a reply to my question on whether their masseuses are pretty (about the earlier spa).

Based on the information gathered from the web about this new spa, they are promoting their key attraction as Young Pretty Masseuses to pamper your every need.

Anybody in the West can go try it out and report back?
The address is easily available by searching the web.
Pricing on Massage is: $40 for 45min, $50 for 60min.

Hope to hear some good news from the bros here, as I don't live in the west.
Happy hunting!!

PS. If really no action there, we can close off this thread.

Bro location I go try later

AlbertGoh
02-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Bro can pm me, would love to try. Thanks=)

myjuice
02-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Bro location I go try later

Previously was different operator lah :D

myjuice
03-08-2012, 11:02 AM
New girl at DragonGate Spa: Caiyun

Young and Sweet :D

myjuice
04-08-2012, 09:10 AM
New girl at DragonGate Spa: Caiyun

Young and Sweet :D

This new babe is tall, slim and just 25yrs old. :D

Alejandro88
04-08-2012, 11:30 AM
This new babe is tall, slim and just 25yrs old. :D

Woohoo! Must create a good reason to go to Jurong liao so that my fiance is not suspicious over it. :p

freezetheDB
04-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Woohoo! Must create a good reason to go to Jurong liao so that my fiance is not suspicious over it. :p

clean massage mah nothing suspicious

Valiant20
04-08-2012, 03:32 PM

Fiancé will say "go massage got pretty girl to rub you all over right?" :p
So must create excuse.. :D

Alejandro88
04-08-2012, 04:14 PM

Fiancé will say "go massage got pretty girl to rub you all over right?" :p
So must create excuse.. :D

Clean or dirty oso cannot as she will follow me to join in the massage. If she saw chio bu more chio than her, I confirm si liao lah. No 2nd time liao. :(

myjuice
04-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Clean or dirty oso cannot as she will follow me to join in the massage. If she saw chio bu more chio than her, I confirm si liao lah. No 2nd time liao. :(

Boss I'm sure your soon to be OC is very pretty :D

myjuice
05-08-2012, 09:43 AM

Look for Siew Lan and Alice who will provide you solid and therapeutic massages to re-energise you. And if you have muscular aches and pains, go look for them and you will be pain-free after the session(s).

Alejandro88
05-08-2012, 06:24 PM

Wahh boss, I like the name LACE! So bery kinky and sexxciting leh! :D Bcos I like lacey lingerie! :p Is she another SYT?

Alejandro88
05-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Boss I'm sure your soon to be OC is very pretty :D

She is good enuff to make me cum 3 times within one nite! :p:D

knilon
05-08-2012, 08:36 PM
going visit tomorrow night. nighttime after 9pm still have ang pais?

nicecrack
06-08-2012, 10:15 AM
She is good enuff to make me cum 3 times within one nite! :p:D

Bro, you must be one tired dude! ;):D

spitfire71
06-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Bros, can pm me contact(s) and kang tow?

myjuice
07-08-2012, 12:10 PM

alantan27
07-08-2012, 04:04 PM
who know what is the name of the gal on their facebook page?

myjuice
08-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Ahem.... folks can come try the several massage joints at Jurong East. Just alight at Chinese Garden MRT and cross the overhead bridge.

Got 343, 344 and 350 :D:D:D

myjuice
09-08-2012, 03:52 PM
DragonGate Spa welcomes One & All! :D

Happy National Day! :D

myjuice
15-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Dear Bosses :D

myjuice
16-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Come try our other skillful and pleasant looking masseuses May and Siew Lan @ DGS! :D:D:D

They really know how to make your accupoints relaxed and revitalised! :D

Pussycheongster
16-08-2012, 04:45 PM

Bro, can pm what are the damages?

myjuice
17-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Bros, if you want a solid good massage by an attractive looking Thai lady, ask for Silver @ DGS. :D

cronyman
17-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Bros, if you want a solid good massage by an attractive looking Thai lady, ask for Silver @ DGS. :D

hello boss, have pm'ed you ;)

spitfire71
17-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Bro myjuice, any good recommendations for hard massage? Thanks.

myjuice
18-08-2012, 07:50 AM
DragonGate Spa welcomes One & All! :D

Happy Hari Raya!!! :D

myjuice
18-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Bro myjuice, any good recommendations for hard massage? Thanks.

Bro, hard massage ask for Siew Lan or Silver :D

Nt259
18-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Is Sliver good looking?

myjuice
18-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Is Sliver good looking?

Yes, Silver is a fair complexioned pretty Thai mei mei :D

myjuice
19-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Is Sliver good looking?

Did you manage to try her? :D

xiaoer80
19-08-2012, 03:20 PM
hi bro, pls pm the damages.

thx

myjuice
19-08-2012, 05:54 PM
DragonGate Spa welcomes one and all! :D

kegster
19-08-2012, 07:06 PM
DragonGate Spa welcomes one and all! :D

any recommendation for someone with slight more strength than caiyun? tried caiyun 2weeks back...not bad... but just not hard enuff for my old bones :D

thinking of going over now...hee

myjuice
19-08-2012, 07:21 PM
any recommendation for someone with slight more strength than caiyun? tried caiyun 2weeks back...not bad... but just not hard enuff for my old bones :D

thinking of going over now...hee

Bro, then you can try syt Joey or milf Siew Lan :D

GoldenEgg
20-08-2012, 02:03 AM
I tried siew lan few days back.

She is really very hardworking. Her massages are hard and make me feel very relaxed after the session after untying most of my knots on my back!

Myjuice, I'm thinking of trying another massuer with same type of skills.
From the prev threads it seems like Silver or Joey fits the bill.

Who is better? In terms of looks and skills. 

myjuice
20-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I tried siew lan few days back.

She is really very hardworking. Her massages are hard and make me feel very relaxed after the session after untying most of my knots on my back!

Myjuice, I'm thinking of trying another massuer with same type of skills.
From the prev threads it seems like Silver or Joey fits the bill.

Who is better? In terms of looks and skills. 

Bro, all the DGS girls are good looking in their own right :D

Plus today being a public holiday, many of the girls are quite free. If you come this evening, Coco, Sally and Yoyo are currently available :D

myjuice
21-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Silver (Thai) is a very popular masseuse together with Siew Lan (M'sian) @ DGS! :D:D:D

Dlion
21-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Bro what's their timing like?

myjuice
22-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Bro what's their timing like?

Boss,

Dragon Gate Spa @ Blk 350 #01-1239 Jurong East opens from 10am - 11pm.

Ang Pai "red hot" girls are like Coco, Sally, Yoyo and Silver :D

Call Tel: 6567 1293 to book them for appointment.

myjuice
23-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Boss,

Dragon Gate Spa @ Blk 350 #01-1239 Jurong East opens from 10am - 11pm.

Ang Pai "red hot" girls are like Coco, Sally, Yoyo and Silver :D

Call Tel: 6567 1293 to book them for appointment.

Good news! All the ang pai are present and ready to serve you already! Huat Ahhhhh!!! :D

Valiant20
23-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Aye, should have headed down to DGS today. Back aching.. oh well hope can find time to visit soon..

Bro MJ, your points just keep going up and up and up and up and up :D

Pretty soon gonna hit 10k soon! :D

naysmith
23-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Good news! All the ang pai are present and ready to serve you already! Huat Ahhhhh!!! :D

Up u 5pts :) can check massage rate for 60min and 90mins. Thanks in advance

myjuice
23-08-2012, 10:59 PM

Thank you very much Boss :D

Rates are 60 mins $50/$58 and 90 mins $75/85 respectively :cool:

myjuice
23-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Aye, should have headed down to DGS today. Back aching.. oh well hope can find time to visit soon..

Bro MJ, your points just keep going up and up and up and up and up :D

Pretty soon gonna hit 10k soon! :D

Boss Valiant super huat Ahhhhhh! :D

myjuice
23-08-2012, 11:21 PM

Upz you back already with my humble 3 pts :o

zihao83
24-08-2012, 02:09 AM
i called in to make a reservation for coco/yoyo on wed evening after 8pm den receiption told me they are abt to leave.
end up i tried silver.
she is a milf to me, still attractive in her way.
her massage is Gooood.
oil massage + abit of thai in it which make my 1.5hr session end like very fast.
the str / pressure she apply on u will not make u feel pain but relax.
she is a good pick if u wan a gd massage.

cheer~ will RTM & try others skill.

alexanderegrt
24-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Wwoah... DGS is within walking distance from my work place, to think I've never ever heard of it nor walked pass it. So Coco, Yuki and Sally are the red hot ones there? :D Will definitely go try it soon..

Let's compile their ages a bit.

Coco - 25yo
Yuki - 22yo
Yoyo - 30+ (?)
Sally - ??

myjuice
24-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Bro Valiant super cheong ahhhh!!!!!:D

kegster
24-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Bro, then you can try syt Joey or milf Siew Lan :D

Joey is gd... are coco or yuki even better? :D

Upz ur rep pt :D

myjuice
24-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Joey is gd... are coco or yuki even better? :D

Upz ur rep pt :D

Hi Bro, all the DGS girls are good :cool:

Alejandro88
25-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Joey is gd... are coco or yuki even better?

Upz ur rep pt

Bruddar, u have no power to upz his point wor! :rolleyes::confused:

myjuice
25-08-2012, 07:28 AM
Boss Alejandro Cheong Ahhhhh!!!! :D

bbwhale
25-08-2012, 08:46 AM
MPO ... Orchid gal "feeling" are better but giving second chance when try out again at DGS.

kegster
25-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Bruddar, u have no power to upz his point wor! :rolleyes::confused:

oops... u mean the balancing scale at the side of the thread is not for up pts... my bad...sorry

Alejandro88
25-08-2012, 12:31 PM
oops... u mean the balancing scale at the side of the thread is not for up pts... my bad...sorry

It is indeed for upping rep pts but u have "0" power to up fellow samsters pt de! U better read the stickies in newbies thread to understand in detail of the rep pts system. Now u have wasted one chance to up myjuice in the future when u got the power.In other words, if u up ppl now, there is no impact on the samster rep pt. :rolleyes::p

Valiant20
25-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Hahaha why super cheong? need to wait for relevant customer to pop up in that area first haha

Bro Valiant super cheong ahhhh!!!!!:D

myjuice
26-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Hahaha why super cheong? need to wait for relevant customer to pop up in that area first haha

Boss Valiant and all fellow Bros Cheong Ahhhh! :cool::D:D

Alejandro88
26-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Boss Valiant and all fellow Bros Cheong Ahhhh!

Boss myjuice, cheong for what?? :confused: U have good kantao for us arh? :rolleyes:

myjuice
26-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Boss myjuice, cheong for what?? :confused: U have good kantao for us arh? :rolleyes:

Boss Alejandro, it depends :cool:

blurblur9_9
27-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Had a great massage at DGS! Didn't get the masseur name though haha.

Personally would love to have some release after a good massage hehe. But nevertheless, great clean massage here. Maybe I'll come back again when I feel like juz having massage hehe

myjuice
27-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Good ambience and damn good solid massages Cheong Ahhhhhhh! :D:D:D

Moromoro
27-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Good ambience and damn good solid massages Cheong Ahhhhhhh! :D:D:D

Any happening stuff in DGS? Or juz normal massage?

Alejandro88
27-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Any happening stuff in DGS? Or juz normal massage?

Happy ending for your muscles, back, shoulders, neck and legs nia but not your downsouth little joe. :p

myjuice
27-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Boss Alejandro Cheong Ahhhhh!!!! :D

Bozz
27-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Went to the spa few days ago. Was massage by a lady of ard late 30'. The skill not bad. Ask her on d different of the massage cater for but she reply "Is there a different?" cos I told her there is a few type like HK style, swedish style and traditional style and I dun noe the different but she did mention she is working on part time.

Anyway, the plc is cosy and nice.

naysmith
28-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Thank you very much Boss :D

Rates are 60 mins $50/$58 and 90 mins $75/85 respectively :cool:

Thanks , is the rate same for orchid spa

Alibababa
28-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Not bad... I also recommend New Wellness Spa which is just around the corner behind Orchid Spa and Dragon Gate Spa...

Those looking for special will be disappointed but those looking for a good massage will be happy to know Orchid and New Wellness are open until 3am. :)

myjuice
28-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Not bad... I also recommend New Wellness Spa which is just around the corner behind Orchid Spa and Dragon Gate Spa...

Those looking for special will be disappointed but those looking for a good massage will be happy to know Orchid and New Wellness are open until 3am. :)

Boss, Orchid Spa is OPEN 24hrs daily :D

pooren
28-08-2012, 07:01 PM
bro myjuice neg rep from very positive...wat happen?

Alejandro88
28-08-2012, 10:31 PM
bro myjuice neg rep from very positive...wat happen?

Boss Sam said he abused the rep pt system by having numerous clones deh!

Boss Sam oso said it is fine to have many clones but one must not make use of the clones to abuse the rep pt system lor.

slip_the_nip
28-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Was served by Sally today. Perhaps my best experience at DGS or Orchid Spa till date.

Enjoyed the hot towel that was placed over my eyes and nose at the end, which helped to unblock my nose.

Looks like I will be a Sally regular in future :D

myjuice
30-08-2012, 03:46 PM

For those YoYo massage lovers, better catch her soon. She is going back to China for a month very soon :D

Alejandro88
30-08-2012, 06:04 PM
For those YoYo massage lovers, better catch her soon. She is going back to China for a month very soon :D

Will she cum back after one month? :D