PDA

View Full Version : Fr h22r21

rockkerfeller
13-09-2011, 08:04 PM
I arrived PT at around 1802 today, H24 and H11 are closed...not many hunters over there... about 40 hunters seaching ...I went to H22 and saw R20 is closed (RTF), straight entered into R21... Xue Er ; her name she told me... she was smoking and playing PC game..She is around 30, abit of tummy with two big boobs... She looks like btw OL and clerk...(to me )
After washed up, i told to lay on bed, tided her hair and action started...playing my nipples with wet tongue, Prolonged soft touch..then went down to play with my shaft; BBBJ very gently with her eyes closed...(cant really feel te griped), now she lifted up both my legs, wet tongue moving from my shaft down to my ass always stayed contact...nice!!! This is what i call "Wet Painting."..then came back to paint my shaft again...good girl! Next she asked me to pump her...she moaned and make some noise ...not real!! Lastly, she cleaned me up, asked here about H11 no ideas at all...
To me everything is ok... I wanted to look for H11R5 for sec rd, too bad the sky is growing darker and darker, no mood and leave....I happened to see H2R16, going home soon about 1830 just now... she is my next target !!! Cheers***
Bros , any ideas why H24 and H11 are closed???

MrBombastic
13-09-2011, 08:20 PM
I arrived PT at around 1802 today, H24 and H11 are closed...not many hunters over there... about 40 hunters seaching ...I went to H22 and saw R20 is closed (RTF), straight entered into R21... Xue Er ; her name she told me... she was smoking and playing PC game..She is around 30, abit of tummy with two big boobs... She looks like btw OL and clerk...(to me )
After washed up, i told to lay on bed, tided her hair and action started...playing my nipples with wet tongue, Prolonged soft touch..then went down to play with my shaft; BBBJ very gently with her eyes closed...(cant really feel te griped), now she lifted up both my legs, wet tongue moving from my shaft down to my ass always stayed contact...nice!!! This is what i call "Wet Painting."..then came back to paint my shaft again...good girl! Next she asked me to pump her...she moaned and make some noise ...not real!! Lastly, she cleaned me up, asked here about H11 no ideas at all...
To me everything is ok... I wanted to look for H11R5 for sec rd, too bad the sky is growing darker and darker, no mood and leave....I happened to see H2R16, going home soon about 1830 just now... she is my next target !!! Cheers***

Is it necessarily to open a new thread??? KNNBCCB! :mad:

rockkerfeller
14-09-2011, 12:44 AM
What is KNNBCCB???

hokkien
14-09-2011, 10:21 AM
What is KNNBCCB???

kan ni lau bu x x x x chow chxx bxx

rockkerfeller
14-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh I see...talking about himself....KNNBCCB!!!

MrBombastic
14-09-2011, 07:57 PM

si peh kam lan! anyway... i just zap u... good luck sor hai...

fornicator
14-09-2011, 10:14 PM
AV spot check in H24 and boss was not in. This is a violation so now H24 has been penalised! Not sure until how long they will remain closed. :confused:

Hope they open soon! :p

Cheers.

I arrived PT at around 1802 today, H24 and H11 are closed...

fornicator
15-09-2011, 08:37 AM
From Bro to Bro, as a newbie, I would advise you to take caution with your words especially when directing it to Senior Bros, some more he my friend! Instead of apologizing, you provoke to be zapped! :eek:

Lucky now when zapping only 1/2 power. :cool:

I agree with Bro MrBombastic ;), next time, no need to open new thread, can just post FR in the "All Petain FR experience" thread.

Please be guided accordingly. :D

Cheers.

MrBombastic
15-09-2011, 09:29 AM
From Bro to Bro, as a newbie, I would advise you to take caution with your words especially when directing it to Senior Bros, some more he my friend! Instead of apologizing, you provoke to be zapped! :eek:

Lucky now when zapping only 1/2 power. :cool:

I agree with Bro MrBombastic ;), next time, no need to open new thread, can just post FR in the "All Petain FR experience" thread.

Please be guided accordingly. :D

Cheers.

Sometimes these buggers like to create new threads out of the blue. Most of the infos are consolidated and share out by seniors in one thread. If everyone create a new thread which means there are oredi hundreds of threads.

This fella really kiam kan!

globalfoundries
15-09-2011, 01:36 PM
AV spot check in H24 and boss was not in. This is a violation so now H24 has been penalised! Not sure until how long they will remain closed. :confused:

Hope they open soon! :p

Cheers.

do you know wad kind of violation?

fornicator
15-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Every house got a room dedicated for 'office'. This is where the OKT, boss, manager (whatever) is located during 'office hours' and he/she must be present at all times!

When AV went to conduct 'spot check' it so happens that no boss was present at H24, thus a violation of the rules and was penalised accordingly by having the whole house closed for business. Until when? That I don't know. All I know is, Lai Lai H24R33 supporters will be affected by the closure.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

do you know wad kind of violation?

NeedHelp
15-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Wah lao ooi....

Why on the first place AV spot Petain romp ?
Last time never happen right ?

H28's WL pok kai liao lah? Bo leong sim lah!

rockkerfeller
15-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Ok I will take note about it, but dont say KNNBCCB.... I dont mean to offend anyone here...Thank you for Bro fornicator advice...

austin69
15-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Ok I will take note about it, but dont say KNNBCCB.... I dont mean to offend anyone here...Thank you for Bro fornicator advice...

That's better! ;) Ups you for it! :cool:

I thank you! :D

Goatslooter
15-09-2011, 09:31 PM
yes ! thats the way, we are all cheongsters we shared all good stuffs in a systematic and orderly way. Follow the majority we would not get wrong and lost, our seniors will guide us all the way. Cheers ! :)

tkongkia
15-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Right bro , we r here to share n enjoy . Not to create trouble . Jus follow de bro advise n u won't go wrong . Happy bonking . :p

fornicator
16-09-2011, 08:36 AM
No worries Bro, all is fine then. ;)

Of course you can say KNNBCCB or what ever it is you like to say, but say it properly, not just anyhow that will or might cause other member Bros to get offended.

Again, just friendly advice. :D

Happy weekend to all Samsters. :D

Cheers.

RAMS75
17-09-2011, 06:53 PM
That's better! ;) Ups you for it! :cool:

I thank you! :D

just ups u too rockkerfeller:D

crazydude289
17-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Bravoooo

Thats it.

Happy Ending All be Happy:D:D

tkongkia
28-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Tks to de bro who up me . can leave ur nick cos i wan to return u de favour:p

rockkerfeller
13-10-2011, 12:30 AM
Sorry for my late , late , late reply.... very much thank you bro austin69 and bro RAMS75 up me.... i am still a junior here with no " power" to up bros ...and i will remember ! Also thank you all bros here for the advices...