PDA

View Full Version : A Few Steps Away From Bak Kut Teh......

aayk_74
10-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Actually quite reluctant to write this FR as some bros here are not sharing due to points system.But anyway here goes........in the name of sharing.

Milfy used to be from the unit 2** L****** area......

Newly renovated shop with nice decor......rooms come with attached shower & nice neon lighting.

After a nice shower laid down on the high bed waiting for the masseur. Knock knock in she comes .... milfy still looks good & well maintained & was wearing a sports jersey top with denim shorts.

Good solid hard massage at the right acupoints eliminating all the kinks in me body.

good 30 mins tui tui on the back....shiok ker dee....b4 proceeding down to the thighs & legs.

Out of nowhere pop the GQ while concurrently touching my little bro from behind.....to be con't:p

manhood
10-09-2011, 01:19 PM
nowadays "to be cont'd" kind of sharing FR is in the trend?? :confused:

Bayboy
10-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Bro , can shares contact , long time no one gap didi from behind , can try , PM address please or contact also can , thanks

aayk_74
10-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Sincere apologies to bros following my thread...........Rushed out from the office due to something urgent which needed me attention.

Lets continue..........Well she did the teasing with the towel on & did a rear attack aka "monkey holding the prunes" ........well she did the sensual delivery from behind oiling the groin well while acu pressurising the acu points aka tuina around the perineum area. Thats what i call PROFESSIONALISM!

Feeling was woooo hooooo........gradual erection of the mast ......sensuality for the next 5 mins b4 asking me to flip over........flip over i did with the fullest co-operation.....shucks got disrupted by the mobile causing an erectile dysfunction but she was patient enough to let me play with the nippies which earlier instructions from her was a no- go zone. Just lay back , enjoy the HJ. Due to time constraint, my twirling of her nippies did have some effect on little bro.....slow raising of the flag......which ended in fire works.

JG: 8/10
HJ:8/10
FJ: yet to test market, maybe next trip sound out market
Massage: 9/10
rtm:8/10
Damage: $45 +$50

Ample parking along & around the smaller lanes behind. Think its free after 5pm.

Sun.Ray
10-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Sg got so many places selling bak kut teh. How to know which one you referring to? PM me pls TS. :)

Tho66
10-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Hi Bro, pls pm me d address & name of this place. Thks in advance

gottosam
10-09-2011, 02:41 PM
nowadays "to be cont'd" kind of sharing FR is in the trend?? :confused:

Bro Manhood, it's similar to the style used in the Adult Discussion on Sex section where the story is told via several installments. Keep readers in suspense n in a way different from the usual way of presenting a FR.
Anywayz, whichever way, TS, you have pm :)

jj1385985
10-09-2011, 02:46 PM
yeah Ts bro..please share ctt although i know which area u refering to

4Dguru
10-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Brudder, I like to eat bak kut teh after massage. Can pm me the bak kut teh place? Thank you.

aayk_74
10-09-2011, 03:21 PM
To all junior bros with points lesser than me......apologies for not revealing the location.
I will leave it to the prerogative of the senior bros who has tried this place after my FR & let them decide whether to disclose the playground to those junior bros who PM them.

Unless I decide to change my mind..........apologies all round once again.

lemon69
10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Bro TS, care to share this location? Pls pm mi?

LordCarma
10-09-2011, 03:42 PM
What's the look and age? more than 30 or under?

scopion
10-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Hi Bro,

kindly PM location please.

Thanks.

nokia611o
10-09-2011, 06:14 PM
tonite cold, try bak kut teh first.
Then go massage.
Ts pls pm me the ctc?

johnn
10-09-2011, 06:30 PM
bro ts, can hv the location and ctc?

wenlung
10-09-2011, 06:38 PM
bro,kindly pm me the location pls ?

JustTwenty
10-09-2011, 07:49 PM
bro location pls :) share thanks !

manitou
11-09-2011, 12:37 AM
May I have the location?

aayk_74
12-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Hi bros,
Lady in speaking is off today........

DreamTillDawn
12-09-2011, 06:12 PM
can I give it a try?

aayk_74
29-09-2011, 10:06 PM
7.15 pm -29/09.

Arrived & walk in w/o any booking. Requested for my usual masseur but was told that she is working & with another regular customer in queue.:(

Unwilling to wait therefore took up offer from another masseur.......

Led to the room followed by a quick disrobe & shower b4 throwing meself onto the massage bed....

kok kok ........in she came & started the massage ....Not too bad.....enough finger pressure at the right places.

Work me from top to bottom b4 a slight teasing on the butt area & deep rubbing of the groin area from back to front.

Time to flipped over boss, started teasing of me nipples ....twirling & light scratching .....oooooo....aahhhhh...........it feels good ,,,,,

She embarked on the pile driver.......piling it slowly from top to bottom, bottom to top.....

Pushed up the bra from the front .....telling me please feel free to play with my grapes.......wow ...kinda big.....

soon & behold ......sparks flew uncontrollably........Again what a feeling.......

Boobs: 36C
Damage: same same as 1st FR

markchua89
29-09-2011, 10:24 PM
is near the central area

tiredman
29-09-2011, 11:06 PM
is near the central area

Those "food search" website will be popular then.. :cool:

sim34698
30-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Hey bro, did u manage to suck her nipples?

Sincere apologies to bros following my thread...........Rushed out from the office due to something urgent which needed me attention.

Lets continue..........Well she did the teasing with the towel on & did a rear attack aka "monkey holding the prunes" ........well she did the sensual delivery from behind oiling the groin well while acu pressurising the acu points aka tuina around the perineum area. Thats what i call PROFESSIONALISM!

Feeling was woooo hooooo........gradual erection of the mast ......sensuality for the next 5 mins b4 asking me to flip over........flip over i did with the fullest co-operation.....shucks got disrupted by the mobile causing an erectile dysfunction but she was patient enough to let me play with the nippies which earlier instructions from her was a no- go zone. Just lay back , enjoy the HJ. Due to time constraint, my twirling of her nippies did have some effect on little bro.....slow raising of the flag......which ended in fire works.

JG: 8/10
HJ:8/10
FJ: yet to test market, maybe next trip sound out market
Massage: 9/10
rtm:8/10
Damage: $45 +$50

Ample parking along & around the smaller lanes behind. Think its free after 5pm.

yen1978
30-09-2011, 08:24 AM
bro, can share the contact

fancytastebud
30-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Bro TS, can share location? Wanna go down right now. Need a good massage and some extras badly.

aayk_74
08-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Dear bros,
Those have received the ctc from me & enjoyed a good massage from the lady, lucky you all.

I will not give out any more ctcs for this place regardless of bro's seniority as the lady has given clear instructions to stop all A&P FR's.

For those bros who are still currently enjoying a good rub, please treat her well & enjoy the good massages in time to come.....:):)

Cheers all,

:)

QWH888
27-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Bro, can share ctc?

TangBohuWorld
27-10-2011, 09:41 PM
brother pls pm me the contact

Ah Dez
28-10-2011, 12:20 AM
seriously.....we should have..lesser of these FRs in the forum...

Bak kut teh... people will think of balestier road..

now got central area...

even senior senior samster.... is so pro, to even know... where are all the fuck joints..
now, don't even say... Food Places.... kopitiam... food courts...

aayk_74
28-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Bro Ah Dez,

Recommendations noted.:D

cheers,

;)

aayk_74
28-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Dear ALL BROS,

I have friendly competition from 1 of the bros here even though I started the original thread.

I will relinquish control of my original thread & pass the baton to bro seventy7.....;):D

Please revert to Bro seventy7 for the priceless contact.

Cheers,

kingrex
28-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Same here. pm me the place too. Thanks.

SCAST
28-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Bro don't mind pm me location. Tks...

DreamTillDawn
28-10-2011, 05:54 PM
brother TS. pls pm the contacts before passing the baton. thanks.

neodom
02-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks Aayk_74 for the location

Went this afternoon and three girls were sitting on the sofa on the left side of the main door. Mood a bit sian becoz was assign a MILF
took the 90mins package becos need to kill time for my meeting after the massage. had mosha too since they have attached shower

Name: Did not ask
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Breasts : B1 was conned into believing that she had big tits but turn out to be a big bra kesian
Massage: 6/10 Piona type and no real massage skills at all.
Damage: $130 inclusive of "you noe what" + 90mins
RTM: NO

Bros who wants to try, please think twice because bullets were unloaded on the bath towel. you will be using the bath towel to dry up kesian.

Please upz me please!

aayk_74
12-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Fella bros here,

Was reminiscing on this place and was very surprised it is still around....:D

Drove past a couple of days back and seems that they have found

themselves new management with all the wreaths displayed outside the shop.....

Any bros here tried the place under new management? Still Milfs or a good mixture of syts?

Care to share?

Cheers all,

;)

imperial74
22-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Hi! Bro aayk_74,

I went there last week.
Saw 2 milfs and 0 syts.

Place looks very new and clean.
The attached toilet in the room is those real solid type with glass door, not those flimsy partition. Individual a/c in the room too with full height wall separating the rooms. However, somehow still can hear people talking and walking down the corridor. Saxophone lounge music was playing in the background.

Massage was good. Comes with foc mosha but I rejected it.
The masseur, Yvonne spend a good amount of strength and time on my back and legs. She didn't touch on the arms though.

Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10

Damage: $40* + $50

*Opening promo - $40 for 1hr

Chiongster75
22-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Can share location bro? Thnz in advance

Blacklover
25-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Went these yesterday and same two Milf. Heard the shop opened for two week only. Massage is ok. When GQ come, demand 80 for JG. Bargain to 60 and the JG is nothing to shout about. Boob A- only but nipple is kinda nice to twist. Limited roaming and cum aft 10 mins. Feel like kinda expensive and there are many better joint which offer better service and value.
RTM : No