L6H72

The once that has no overnights are
WH houses
L18 houses

Once that is not confirmed
L6H43
L6H54
L8H66 series

Standard price is 130 sing dollars. (May vary according to houses)

Any samster want to add on more info or if i made any mistake, pls help correct it. Thx :cool:

TooFast
10-11-2004, 02:49 AM
Should this be sticky?

primitivewag
10-11-2004, 09:37 AM
L8H66 cannot. I ask already

siamcutey
10-11-2004, 01:16 PM
According to the forum..the list of confirm overnight houses are as follow

L6H66
L6H70
L6H72

WH houses
L18 houses

Once that is not confirmed
L6H43
L6H54
L8H66 series

Any samster want to add on more info or if i made any mistake, pls help correct it. Thx :cool:

WH and L18 have.

In my opinion, no need to put as sticky also, because stick there also got idiots ask stupid questions.

SC

TooFast
10-11-2004, 02:16 PM
L18 houses i am not sure but WH houses definately don't have.

I frequently patronise most of the house(WH2, WH10 and WH14) there, been a regular for quite some time there. I ask them about ON and they say they don't have. :confused:

Anyway SC, it would be helpful if you list which house around that area has coz according to the source gathered here only L6 and L8 houses have.

I also heard you need to make some sort of beforehand booking or something.

skyman111
10-11-2004, 04:11 PM
may i know overnight is from what time to what time?

TooFast
10-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Time Varies but I believe it's from 12:30 a.m onwards and you need to make like 1 hour advance booking, something like that.

TooFast
10-11-2004, 04:41 PM
And for those of you wondering if CAT150 or CAT80 have ON or not?

The answer is no, unless of course she is your ultimate GF which I think it's difficult.

siamcutey
10-11-2004, 10:42 PM
L18 houses i am not sure but WH houses definately don't have.

L18 and WH have. Just that the ON is not open to anyone. If can, they will offer you ON. If cannot, you ask also no use.

SC

akaza24
10-11-2004, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=TooFast]According to the forum..the list of confirm overnight houses are as follow

L6H66
L6H70
L6H72

Lor 8 H43 and 19A also have overnight sessions......

hoosdathu
11-11-2004, 01:08 AM
erm... could i refer newbies to the FAQ regarding this ON house thingy?
gl18 & wh hses no ON; gl8 & gl6 have, including the stand-alone ones & the 66 series (though there's a notice there saying dont have: it's just there to let ppl know the hse has the right to accept or reject)...
actually imho, in this commercial sex biz, it's just like any other biz: if u've really got the means, go ahead & throw $ at them, i'm sure can have ON anywhere ;)

thunderstrike
11-11-2004, 03:52 AM
in this commercial sex biz, it's just like any other biz: if u've really got the means, go ahead & throw $ at them, i'm sure can have ON anywhere ;)

Have you tried?? How much to grease your way into ON??

TooFast
11-11-2004, 12:18 PM
The list of confirm overnight houses are as follow

L6H43
L6H54
L6H66
L6H70
L6H72
L8H19A
L8H43
L8H66 series(Have but they may reject the offer)

WH houses
L18 houses

Must make 1 hour advance booking.
The ON session will end next morning 10:30 - 11:30(tops)

During ON, you can get two shots(more if girl is ur tirak or likes you)

Anything else to add?

TooFast
11-11-2004, 12:20 PM
SC,

I have been a regular of WH2, WH10 and WH14 they all dun allow ON. Others, I haven't try. WH2 did intend to consider, but they keep delaying the discussion with their boss(i think okt dun want to stay in oso :confused: )

siamcutey
11-11-2004, 11:37 PM
SC,

I have been a regular of WH2, WH10 and WH14 they all dun allow ON. Others, I haven't try. WH2 did intend to consider, but they keep delaying the discussion with their boss(i think okt dun want to stay in oso :confused: )

Like I said before earlier, if can they will offer you ON, if not they will not offer you. And I am not saying all houses in WH or L18 have ON. Some do. But many cases is whereby they don't offer it to anyone. Even if you have money, doesn't mean they will offer you ON.

The OKT will not even stay in. And not all the girls do ON. So to this extend, you should know to what kind of customers they offer ON.

And the ON rates is double of $130.

SC

TooFast
12-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Like I said before earlier, if can they will offer you ON, if not they will not offer you. And I am not saying all houses in WH or L18 have ON. Some do. But many cases is whereby they don't offer it to anyone. Even if you have money, doesn't mean they will offer you ON.

The OKT will not even stay in. And not all the girls do ON. So to this extend, you should know to what kind of customers they offer ON.

SC

You mean 260 to some houses in WH/L18 that offers ON right?

siamcutey
12-11-2004, 12:50 AM
You mean 260 to some houses in WH/L18 that offers ON right?

Yup, some more, some less.

SC

songboh
04-12-2004, 01:02 PM
man last nite i blur blur, forgot that bros here already said tat L18 and WH no overnight, so went to L18h34 ask got over night or not..the okt and sum pple laughed at me man.damn paiseh...but i just rechecked the thread, bro Siamcutey did mention WH/L18 have overnight...i'm interested cos the gerls in WH and L18 are generally prettier man.thanx for the info bros! :)

siamcutey
05-12-2004, 12:01 AM
man last nite i blur blur, forgot that bros here already said tat L18 and WH no overnight, so went to L18h34 ask got over night or not..the okt and sum pple laughed at me man.damn paiseh...but i just rechecked the thread, bro Siamcutey did mention WH/L18 have overnight...i'm interested cos the gerls in WH and L18 are generally prettier man.thanx for the info bros! :)

The overnights are offered by the consenting girl and also house. They normally only give it to regulars. Some regulars they don't even offer them overnight.

SC

dirtymonk82
05-12-2004, 06:27 PM

SC

$260!! You sure or not? What i heard is $130 leh. $260 too exp liao

siamcutey
05-12-2004, 10:09 PM

The money is yours. You have the choice to choose whether you want to pay that kind of price.

SC

uncleloo
02-01-2005, 10:21 PM
12.30am - 10.30am $130? with this rate i prefer to go batam le. :rolleyes:

songboh
03-01-2005, 05:19 PM
12.30am - 10.30am $130? with this rate i prefer to go batam le. :rolleyes:
uncle loo...save all the trouble mah.go all the way to batam, must take ship summore.overnite is 2 shots, if u find it exp can go for double session with cat 40 lor..save $50 for the next visit ;)

neb_neb
03-01-2005, 05:36 PM

the most damage i ever got is $150 tat time i went there too early and the OKT suggest tat i add a bit more to compensate his loss ...... usually it starts at 12:30am or 1am ...... ends at 9.30am 10am .... if the girls likes you .... the most you can is untill 11am .... the only difference btw house and hotel is ... FL you can bring them ourt for supper if you know the OKT well .... the most importatnt thing is house usually no TV/toilet ... a bit unconvience .... tats all :P

Press Lim
20-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Any bro can enlightened me with good O/N lobang Example WH no and gal no cos planning of going next week.

Thanks in advance my comardes

TooFast
26-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Overnight Update!! Keep it Sticky, quite oftenly asked :cool:

Overnight Houses(CAT 40)

All of Lor 6 houses confirmed.
Starts at 12:25 a.m
Ends at 10:00 a.m

Lor 8 House 66G
Starts at 1:00 a.m

All prices are 130 sing dollars

The once that ultra confirm no overnights(no matter how hard you negotiate)
They are...

All WH houses
All L18 houses

The once that is still not confirmed are
All of Lor 8 houses except 66g

JWNY
27-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Overnight Update!! Keep it Sticky, quite oftenly asked :cool:

Overnight Houses(CAT 40)

All of Lor 6 houses confirmed.
Starts at 12:25 a.m

Lor 8 House 66G
Starts at 1:00 a.m

All prices are 130 sing dollars

The once that ultra confirm no overnights(no matter how hard you negotiate)
They are...

All WH houses
All L18 houses

The once that is still not confirmed are
All of Lor 8 houses except 66g

Thanks for informative update bro...very useful

gutsy
27-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Bro,

I really wish to ON the gals in WH, whats the best way to convince the OKT?

jdi813
27-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Bro,

I really wish to ON the gals in WH, whats the best way to convince the OKT?No overnight if i not wrong ... but if u very hard up and willing to spend u can book them until closing time ... can even extend a couple of sessions after official house closing time ... WH54 got people book until 5 in the morning

Pongo
27-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Bro,

I really wish to ON the gals in WH, whats the best way to convince the OKT?

think if WH allows ON ... think alot more bros will 'die' under this gers KC trap ...

TooFast
27-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Regarding WH and Lor 18

Nope, they are not accepting any ON no matter how hard you try. They tell me they no license to do ON. If there is any spot check, they might be in trouble. I.E, they are just not going to risk it. Esp since you expect them to charge 130(betting 65 dollars for a chance to get caught, guess not)

As mentioned in some early posts, WH2 did plan on it. But everytime I ask they keep saying there will be delay..blah blah blah. Wa piang, plain BS. Don't have just say don't have lor. LoL, I think he say that so I will come back..Anyways...

You all can try get info from Lor 8 houses. I know 66G can, probably the rest oso can but dun want to totally confirm coz that time I ask the 66G OKT if they are a joint venture, they say no. (Funny hor :rolleyes: )
I heard Lor 20 got a H40, if can go try there and ask if there is ON.

I think this should be stickied.

toothbrush
27-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Regarding WH and Lor 18

Nope, they are not accepting any ON no matter how hard you try. They tell me they no license to do ON. If there is any spot check, they might be in trouble. I.E, they are just not going to risk it. Esp since you expect them to charge 130(betting 65 dollars for a chance to get caught, guess not)

Lor 18 have... must depend how to neg with the OKT

TooFast
27-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Lor 18 have... must depend how to neg with the OKT

Try liao la, they all say nono dun want to risk. Throw in 260 oso say no. Try 1000 maybe lor hahahaha

toothbrush
27-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Try liao la, they all say nono dun want to risk. Throw in 260 oso say no. Try 1000 maybe lor hahahaha

no only $130. :p try lor 8 hse 19
confirm have and the gal there not bad
got one gal pink nipple

TooFast
27-01-2005, 08:26 PM
no only $130. :p try lor 8 hse 19
confirm have and the gal there not bad
got one gal pink nipple

Heh any FR?

Anyway I try to verify myself some FR by posting a new topic.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=30883

Go take a look :> and post ur FR there if can :p

lonewolf
27-01-2005, 08:26 PM
WH got but not 10,12,14
If they said you no then no to you loh...

think if WH allows ON ... think alot more bros will 'die' under this gers KC trap ...

TooFast
27-01-2005, 08:29 PM
WH got but not 10,12,14

Don't just say got leh, list the time and the price :>
Will be helpful!!

toothbrush
27-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Heh any FR?

Anyway I try to verify myself some FR by posting a new topic.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=30883

Go take a look :> and post ur FR there if can :p

i forget the gal number liao...
just tell the h19 OKT thailand shu qi he will recommend u
i think number 8 or 6
as for FR i post some time back liao

TooFast
27-01-2005, 08:34 PM
WH got but not 10,12,14

I am regular of WH2, they say dun have lor. Still meeting, discussing(Crapping :p ). Regular of 3 girls there liao(2 years chionging), also won't give face lemme ONs. *sigh*

toothbrush
27-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Don't just say got leh, list the time and the price :>
Will be helpful!!

sometime depend on how regular u neg with the OKT . BTW if u really looking for ON, can check out come of the backlane where the between lor 14 and 12
i got once FL before for $130. This one confirm sure have.

toothbrush
27-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I am regular of WH2, they say dun have lor. Still meeting, discussing(Crapping :p ). Regular of 3 girls there liao(2 years chionging), also won't give face lemme ONs. *sigh*

how can WH2 be there for 2 years, it has been move from lor 4
Last time long time ago they have when they are in lor 4.
Now dun have liao

TooFast
27-01-2005, 08:37 PM
sometime depend on how regular u neg with the OKT . BTW if u really looking for ON, can check out come of the backlane where the between lor 14 and 12
i got once FL before for $130. This one confirm sure have.

Heh, preferred legal once. Somemore the legal once more chio than FL.
Just my thoughts.

Anyway, if really want ON can check out L6 houses and I recently discover H66G gives ON. Might want to try one of the girls there, but would like to read an FR on it before I go. (Looking for G12 and G68 once)

how can WH2 be there for 2 years, it has been move from lor 4
Last time long time ago they have when they are in lor 4.
Now dun have liao

I am referring to the same house as the lor 4 one la. But now they call it WH2 so I just go along with it. Sorry for the misunderstanding ah.

toothbrush
27-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Heh, preferred legal once. Somemore the legal once more chio than FL.
Just my thoughts.

Anyway, if really want ON can check out L6 houses and I recently discover H66G gives ON. Might want to try one of the girls there, but would like to read an FR on it before I go. (Looking for G12 and G68 once)

yup h66g confirm give ON. i used to have a regular gal there. if im not wrong G12 and G68 are quite new here
dun rem seen this 2 gal number before

TooFast
27-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Another update..Forget to add the previously listed ON houses. Here they are

List of Overnight houses(CAT 40)
All of Lor 6 houses.
Starting time: 12:25a.m. - 12:45a.m
End time: 10:00a.m - 11:00a.m TOPS

L8H19A
Starting Time: ??
End Time:??

L8H43
Starting Time: ??

L8H66G
Starting Time: 1:00a.m - 2:00a.m
End Time: 10:00a.m ONLY

L20 H40
Starting Time:??

All WH houses and L18 houses don't have ONS unless someone willing to post more info or decide to throw in 1k for an ON. Haha!!

Standard price is 130 sing dollars. (May vary according to houses) Can make advance booking, but need 50 dollar deposit.

During ON, you can get two shots(more if girl is ur tirak or likes you)

siamcutey
30-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Lor 18 have. Just to break the myth that they don't.

Earliest I went is 12am. Latest I ever left is 2.15pm.

But you need to go and apply "passport", apply "visa" and then wait for "officer" to give you "approval".

It's not a matter of how fucking rich you think you are and how much money you want to "throw" to get an ON. They are all humans like you and me.

You get frenching, doesn't mean I get frenching. You get ON, doesn't mean I will get the same thing too.

Why bother which house do when supposedly you are given the offer, you can then decide whether to accept it and go ahead with it.

SC

TooFast
30-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Lor 18 have. Just to break the myth that they don't.

Earliest I went is 12am. Latest I ever left is 2.15pm.

But you need to go and apply "passport", apply "visa" and then wait for "officer" to give you "approval".

Ok, lets just say that MAJORITY of us don't get ON offers in Lor 18 and WH.
Hope that HELPS :>. If OKT + girl see u VERY song, woah ON anywhere oso can! NO PROBLEM AH!

So any secrets of getting an ON in Lor 18 and WH? Be the following!
- Have a face that make the OKT very Song with you
- Have a character that the OKT like about you
- ALAWAYS MAINTAIN A HEALTHY AND HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH OKT.
- EVERYTIME GIVE FACE TO OKT.

:> There u go, the secret is out. Hope someone can get an ON at there soon!

It's not a matter of how fucking rich you think you are and how much money you want to "throw" to get an ON. They are all humans like you and me.

And I wonder what is there to lose when they can each earn 500 for accepting the 1000 dollars ON offer. They are humans? You mean they tired and need to rest ah? Then don't worry, I'm sure that there's a couple of fucked up ON FR somewhere in this forum. Those FR can prove that the WL are doing the "they are all humans" thingy! :o And still earn the money.

(Unless that customer thick skin enough to ask for refund which is mostly(99.9%) unsuccessful.)

If you mean their dignity, then look at this, they are prolly serving(fucking) about 25 man per day earning around 20 dollars per man. It's very sad but even the OKT says that they are just Goods.
To put it simply, they have lost their dignity the very first day they took the job. So what does it matter? They don't put in much thought about their dignity anymore. All they think about is how to earn their money and do what they want to do when they ORD.

However, WE cheongsters can make them feel better. WE can still make them feel human. We can start by not questioning their profession, why they come here etc.. That's a good start. Another way is not to mentally think of them as goods or hookers/prositutes but a professional working lady that can keep our sexual lust under control.

But if you really want to respect the girl more, then just pay and don't fuck. Simple right! But how many will actually do that? 1/1000?

You get frenching, doesn't mean I get frenching. You get ON, doesn't mean I will get the same thing too.

Why bother which house do when supposedly you are given the offer, you can then decide whether to accept it and go ahead with it.

SC

*Btw, how do you get an offer of ON, when you don't ask for one? Haha! You think when the regular(who patronise the same house eight times a month for 1 session), one day go there at 1am on lor18 Hxx, intending to get a short session, the okt will say, "Eh brother, give you a better offer la. For 130, let you go overnight with her. Two shots then let you sleep in her bed song song. Want anot?" So naive ah? Like you quoted they are human. Will a "human" supposedly offer herself to one man. Does she not care about "dignity" anymore?
Besides, setting up an ON is like OT for OKT. Good(?) for the girls maybe but definately not for the OKT. And I highly doubt the girls will EVER offer herself for an ON. Oh ya the KC trap. Maybe when that regular is so filthy rich, she might want to lay that trap by offering herself.

*And to be honest most OKT really don't like ppl to ON. Spoke with a few, they all tell me that. They think ON kinda dumb. HAHA! I everytime enter say want ON, see their bin turn a bit sour liao.(A SOUR look is unlike a relief look) Never one time was I offer an ON, always I ask. I see others oso the same. Majority of us oso the same.

*So you must be ultra super good friend with OKT or have some relative relationship with them ah. Or not you must be the special one la? The one ah.
If not how to get the offer. HAHAHAHA Maybe I will try the secrets I wrote above, might work.

Or you get liao while others can't get. You want to laugh at them? Flaunt that you broke the chain that L18 don't have ON but has only been offer to you and the certain minorities? If so what you get in the end? That you are the woah lao jiao ultra experience cheongster ah. :eek:
You trying to be Simon of AI ah?
You have my respect la brother.

Don't worry fellow cheongsters(the majority, the non special one), I will try to discover MORE secrets on getting an ON in lor 18. Look out for it.

TooFast
30-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Toofast,

I really respect you, man. wasting all the time just to prove a point.

:> Bo liao mah!

TooFast
30-01-2005, 05:36 PM
hahahaha...........I like that.
sorry no power to up you.

Maybe SC will deduct me ah HAHAHAHA!

siamcutey
30-01-2005, 09:09 PM
*Btw, how do you get an offer of ON, when you don't ask for one? Haha! You think when the regular(who patronise the same house eight times a month for 1 session), one day go there at 1am on lor18 Hxx, intending to get a short session, the okt will say, "Eh brother, give you a better offer la. For 130, let you go overnight with her. Two shots then let you sleep in her bed song song. Want anot?" So naive ah? Like you quoted they are human. Will a "human" supposedly offer herself to one man. Does she not care about "dignity" anymore?

*So you must be ultra super good friend with OKT or have some relative relationship with them ah. Or not you must be the special one la? The one ah.
If not how to get the offer. HAHAHAHA Maybe I will try the secrets I wrote above, might work.

Or you get liao while others can't get. You want to laugh at them? Flaunt that you broke the chain that L18 don't have ON but has only been offer to you and the certain minorities? If so what you get in the end? That you are the woah lao jiao ultra experience cheongster ah. :eek:
You trying to be Simon of AI ah?
You have my respect la brother.

Don't worry fellow cheongsters(the majority, the non special one), I will try to discover MORE secrets on getting an ON in lor 18. Look out for it.

If you can't accept the truth, its ok. Getting an ON very honoured meh? Anyway, you can say what you want. You posted a thread, I give you the info. I can choose to post my reply, and you definitely have the choice to decide whether to accept the info. :cool:

SC

thecas
30-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Ok,

I am pretty sure SC did not mean this. I mean, if he say no, then he is lying to us. If say yes then the above. wat u want him to do?

siamcutey
30-01-2005, 09:34 PM
I am pretty sure SC did not mean this. I mean, if he say no, then he is lying to us. If say yes then the above. wat u want him to do?

Forget it.........

SC

TooFast
30-01-2005, 09:48 PM
If you can't accept the truth, its ok. Getting an ON very honoured meh? Anyway, you can say what you want. You posted a thread, I give you the info. I can choose to post my reply, and you definitely have the choice to decide whether to accept the info. :cool:

SC

You see, I have been thick skin enough to gather some info about ON regarding on Lor 18 and WH. I'm not saying I ask every single houses but majority of the houses, they all say no to ON. I even ask about the 260 dollars offer that you posted a few pages back and they told me don't have such thing.

Also, previously stated, they say ON itself is a totally different license from just opening for short session. This was explained by the OKT of WH2. He told me that in order to accept ON, they need to apply for another license. Get the drift yet!?

So you see SC, when you say Lor 18 have ON. People will get the idea that they have and then go there to sia suay you know. I don't know how you do it and I don't even know why would they even risk offering ON to you and the minorities but I am just saying that the majorities don't get it. No matter how hard they try!

Unless you are willing to share some of your nego tactics or skills on getting an ON at Lor 18, I suggest we don't mislead those newbies into thinking that THERE is ON at those lanes. Coz they just don't get it.

Bottom line is don't just like say I have ON in lor 18. Sure have, see how it works out between OKT and you. Coz it doesn't help. Majorities here ain't good talkers nor sweet talkers and definately not all are into business line.(Meaning their nego skills power la ;) )
If you really want to help, can start by suggesting how you nego with the OKT etc. Of course it's ultimately your choice. You can choose not to share and ignore I mean good for you also right. Too many people know the ON trick for Lor 18 oso not healthy. Hahaha! So up to you la !!

siamcutey
30-01-2005, 10:06 PM
You see, I have been thick skin enough to gather some info about ON regarding on Lor 18 and WH. I'm not saying I ask every single houses but majority of the houses, they all say no to ON. I even ask about the 260 dollars offer that you posted a few pages back and they told me don't have such thing.

Also, previously stated, they say ON itself is a totally different license from just opening for short session. This was explained by the OKT of WH2. He told me that in order to accept ON, they need to apply for another license. Get the drift yet!?

So you see SC, when you say Lor 18 have ON. People will get the idea that they have and then go there to sia suay you know. I don't know how you do it and I don't even know why would they even risk offering ON to you and the minorities but I am just saying that the majorities don't get it. No matter how hard they try!

Unless you are willing to share some of your nego tactics or skills on getting an ON at Lor 18, I suggest we don't mislead those newbies into thinking that THERE is ON at those lanes. Coz they just don't get it.

Bottom line is don't just like say I have ON in lor 18. Sure have, see how it works out between OKT and you. Coz it doesn't help. Majorities here ain't good talkers nor sweet talkers and definately not all are into business line.(Meaning their nego skills power la ;) )
If you really want to help, can start by suggesting how you nego with the OKT etc. Of course it's ultimately your choice. You can choose not to share and ignore I mean good for you also right. Too many people know the ON trick for Lor 18 oso not healthy. Hahaha! So up to you la !!

Ok, in the past, I have always thought L18, WH houses have no ON. Till now

And seriously there is no so-called ON licence. It's the OKT's tactful way to refuse the customer.

And when I mean having ON, first of all, it must be agreeable with the House boss and the girl. OKT is just someone taking a salary.

I am not rich, yandao or whatever you make me up to be. I was making twice a month visit to this girl. 1 time only 2 sessions. She was the one who one day out of the blue told me to save my ST money and go for LT instead, so that we can spend more time together. And of course, the price is not $130. Its double of that. The OKT said they don't do it and only to very regular customers and also the girl must agree. And it happens that the house I went to, the girls mostly don't do ON. Because many a times is I am the only male in the house after the house close. The OKT no need to do OT probably because he trusts his gals and also those that they open ON to.

Not trying to flaunt here but this is what happened to me, and i share it here.

SC

TooFast
30-01-2005, 10:11 PM
I am not rich, yandao or whatever you make me up to be. I was making twice a month visit to this girl. 1 time only 2 sessions. She was the one who one day out of the blue told me to save my ST money and go for LT instead, so that we can spend more time together. And of course, the price is not $130. Its double of that. The OKT said they don't do it and only to very regular customers and also the girl must agree. And it happens that the house I went to, the girls mostly don't do ON. Because many a times is I am the only male in the house after the house close. The OKT no need to do OT probably because he trusts his gals and also those that they open ON to.

Not trying to flaunt here but this is what happened to me, and i share it here.

SC

Thank you for clarifying the situation! Much is appreciated :>

*Btw that situation do sound like a KC trap!?
Just my thought

siamcutey
30-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Thank you for clarifying the situation! Much is appreciated :>

*Btw that situation do sound like a KC trap!?
Just my thought

How I wish I kenna KC trap. It at least make me feel better to make a BREAK

Anyway, like what my friend says, LOVE LOVE SET HER FREE.

SC

TooFast
01-02-2005, 05:47 PM
I think you all want to overnight in L18 and WH houses until chong nao. :D Tio gongtao is it? Die die must ON in L18 and WH. Hehehe.

Technically L18 and WH houses don't have. Stick to L6 and L8 loh. Aiyah so many siambu to choose from. If buay gum go to Hatyai or Bangkok and overnight loh. ;)

Human mah, if they can't get it, they will try to pursue it until they can get it.
Anyway, it's official la, that L18 and WH no ON.(SC case a bit special la) I am not like sad or sian about it. This thread is to help newbie regarding about ON mah. Also I made this thread so they won't go make a new thread about ON.

And Ya la, want ON stick to L8 and L6.

*Latest Info*
L20H40 have ON. Starts at 12:45a.m End at roughly 10:00a.m or so.
But ON not compulsory for the girls, so good luck with them la :>

L6H52 the ON now is not made compulsory for the girls. Been confirmed already! So good luck on ON there oso!

TooFast
03-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Here's an update regarding ON. Thanks to my working friends for helping me with the info!!

All of Lor 6 houses.

*Note that H52, the girls are no longer made compulsory for ON. They can reject it.

L8H19A
Starting Time: 1:00a.m - 1:10a.m
End Time:10:00a.m - 10:30a.m

L8H17abc
Starting Time: 12:55a.m - 1:10a.m
End Time: 10:00a.m

L8H43
Starting Time: 2:00a.m

L8H66G

L866A,C,E
Starting Time: 1:30a.m-1:45a.m

L20 H40
Starting Time:12:55a.m
End Time: 9:00a.m

*This house oso depend on the girl. I believe the price is slightly steeper for this house.

Standard price is 130 sing dollars.
Can make advance booking, but need 50 dollar deposit.

Two shots is the standard. Can ask for more if you thick skin but most likely won't get it(unless girl really likes you)

WH and L18 houses
Ok, after I review SC case and I then went to ask about more info....the following are the houses that WILL NOT take ON regardless of what you say or throw.

WH2, WH54, L18H40 and L18H38(I heard this house treat japanese very well, so maybe they will get it :>).

When SC told me about his case, I went in for a little research about it. This is what the OKT tell me.

The girls will choose whether to take the ON anot. Negotiation CAN be made but unlike the houses in L8 and L6, you have to buy time PLUS the ON. The ON price can be negotiatable.

We take L18H30 as an e.g. Suppose this regular want to have an ON with his regular girl. He must first come 1 hour before the shop close. (In this case, it's 2a.m since H30 close at 3a.m) He will have to pay for the hour until 3a.m(I.E around 80 bucks) and then from there you can negotiate with the OKT for an ON stay. If the girl agrees and such, prolly will have to pay the standard 130(which means total 210). Possible to reduce it to say 50 lesser, but like I say it's depend on your regularity and whether the girl wants to take it anot.

*Just a note, IT"S NOT 100% confirm can get it. So newbies, I suggest you don't try your luck in L18 and WH. Too much of a hassle. If die die must ON, just stick to L6 and L8.

For CAT 80 and CAT 150, there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF OVERNIGHT.
However, if you have a sweet mouth, and able to get their contact, you can negotiate with them one on one. Then again, too much of a hassle....what for !!!

That's all.

*Is it possible to post this reply on the first page of the thread??
Or else just lock this thread yet put it sticky, so people won't ask again.
Just saw a couple asking about ON in other threads....a bit annoying...heh!

TooFast
04-02-2005, 02:16 AM
what do u mean by advance booking? how advance is advance?

1 day advance. That's the maximum!

Pongo
04-02-2005, 03:29 AM
just went l8h66e found ou that their ON also depends on the girls ... den price is 200 coz due to their workin hrs is till 5am but u can start at ard 0045 or 0100 n also adv bookin needed ... how adv i'm not sure ...hehehe

suchern
04-02-2005, 03:33 AM
WH and L18 houses
Ok, after I review SC case and I then went to ask about more info....the following are the houses that WILL NOT take ON regardless of what you say or throw.

WH2, WH54, L18H40 and L18H38

hmmm so WH10 also allows ON? But this hse closes very late, at 4am leh.

TooFast
04-02-2005, 03:45 AM
hmmm so WH10 also allows ON? But this hse closes very late, at 4am leh.

That one i dunno, u can nego and try la
but chances are YOU WILL NOT GET IT!!!
Unless the girl initiates it, but then again, how rare that supposed to be?

BTW, also possible to no need buy time and straight away ON, but then again everything depends on the girl(60%) and OKT(30%) and your bargain.

One thing can confirm, you can't ON the girls right away on the spot. You need to spend at least a few short session with her before you can bargain for it.

Aiya if really need ON, hit L6 and L8 lane la....
Some of the girls there quite pretty la as long as you dun mind the cliched fuck. :>(For most of them that is)

siamcutey
04-02-2005, 02:08 PM
I really admire your courage, time, effort to go all the way to verify such info. That is why I am willing to share with you the info on ON in L18 and WH.

But to a certain extent, I can't say too much also cos eventually it might reach the ears of the OKT. I also don't wish to let the girls or OKT know I am from forum.

What I can say is that every house have their own system and policies. Many girls don't do ON actually and even if you ask them they will not want to do cos they all want their beauty sleep. Of course, they offer you ON doesn't mean they love you, it might be they feel more comfortable with you. To a certain extent, I also don't want to go "potong" those people who go for ON in WH/L18.

When we go for commercial fun, some may like to play Tuina, or HC, or KTV, or straight P4p sex in GL.

Straight sex to me is boring already because I am tired of it. Even when I go ON I also don't bonk. So depends on how you want to spend your money and what kind of fun you looking for.

The bottomline is wherever the ON is, irregardless in L6, L8, L18, WH, L20 or in thailand or in whichever country, as long as you are happy and comfortable, it will be money well-spent.

SC

TooFast
05-02-2005, 05:20 AM
I really admire your courage, time, effort to go all the way to verify such info. That is why I am willing to share with you the info on ON in L18 and WH.

SC

Thank you Siamcutey!!

Anyway, I gather all these info so that people won't keep asking about ON on other threads or create new thread about it. I'm sure it's annoying and such.

Just hope this thread can be made sticky and locked. Coz I think all the info is inside already.

Also wanted to know if can post the update on first page anot? Anyone know how?

Xtremist
06-02-2005, 05:19 PM
just went l8h66e found ou that their ON also depends on the girls ... den price is 200 coz due to their workin hrs is till 5am but u can start at ard 0045 or 0100 n also adv bookin needed ... how adv i'm not sure ...hehehe

The price used to be ard 130 too.... but due to the reason that a certain group of customers (i shall refrain from being specific to avoid flaming) have caused a lot of troubles to the gals during ON... the house raise the ON price out of this certain group's affordable range ;) to avoid trouble. Hope this helps explain the reason why it is more expensive.

Generally speaking.... how advance should advance booking be of course depends on how available the gal is. If she is so ang pai that there is a long queue for her, the sensible thing will be to book as early as possible. Whereas if the gal happens not to have booking for the particular night, chances are you can even book on the spot and proceed with the ON.

TooFast
06-02-2005, 10:08 PM

No leh, price is still 130. The houses only open that late on Friday and Saturday nights. That's what I know.

As for the booking matter, I just ask from 66G, the OKT told me can only make 1 day advance. I just assume that it should be the same for all.

Toofast,

did u go geylang and ask the okt there whether there is CNY surcharge or not this year? I thinking of going ON CNY eve.

thanks.

Didn't ask about ON surcharge, but I think should have. Might go down to verify again.

TooFast
07-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Thanks for making this sticky :)

TooFast
07-02-2005, 02:19 PM
I think all the info has been provided already.
Should I ask sam to lock this thread too?

Anyway...would like to thank all the samsters who contributed all the information regarding ON.

Also like to thank all the OKT from L18H30, L18H40, L18H54, WH2, WH10, L8H66G and L6H66 for their time in answering my newbie questions. :p

Last of all, thank you Sam for making this sticky.
Gong xi fa cai :D

siamcutey
07-02-2005, 11:46 PM
I think all the info has been provided already.
Should I ask sam to lock this thread too?

Anyway...would like to thank all the samsters who contributed all the information regarding ON.

Also like to thank all the OKT from L18H30, L18H40, L18H54, WH2, WH10, L8H66G and L6H66 for their time in answering my newbie questions. :p

Last of all, thank you Sam for making this sticky.
Gong xi fa cai :D

You shouldn't ask him to lock the thread. Because time will change things.

However, you can probably leave a last posting with big red letters like those Cat150 FR threads to ask others to refrain from TCSS other than talking about this respective topic.

SC

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 11:57 PM
1 day advance. That's the maximum!
If you are regular enough, you can also advance a week earlier...

there are cheongsters who book thier regualr girls on a weekly basis (fixed) even without downpayment...

TooFast
08-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Ok...here goes

Please Do Not Post Comments Here!!

If got any other questions feel free to post

Thank you all for contributing! Have a happy new year...always !!!

thaivisitor
08-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Ok...here goes

Please Do Not Post Comments Here!!

!!!
I apologise for it and will ensure dat it doesn't happen again..

BTW, that was not a comment, that was information.

Just didn't realise this thread was exclusive

Liquid@cid
15-02-2005, 05:33 PM
correct me if i'm wrong but i think H70 closed liao right?

TooFast
16-02-2005, 03:32 AM
correct me if i'm wrong but i think H70 closed liao right?

If you mean L6 H70, no la still open la.
If you mean another H70, then I dunno. Don't step into residential area hor. :p

Rudie
24-02-2005, 06:24 AM
I have never tried ON before.. was thinking of trying since the pimp lord asked me whether i was intrested in it.. H66G. Found a gem there.. Was thinking of trying ! Is it really just $130/- ? Any tips on what should i expect or do ?

Was going through the thread.. No TV n all in the room. So besides bonking, what else is there to do besides that n talking ?

Orica
24-02-2005, 08:57 AM
I have never tried ON before.. was thinking of trying since the pimp lord asked me whether i was intrested in it.. H66G. Found a gem there.. Was thinking of trying ! Is it really just $130/- ? Any tips on what should i expect or do ?

Was going through the thread.. No TV n all in the room. So besides bonking, what else is there to do besides that n talking ?

S$130 is fine. If u want to watch movie with her then bring your laptop along. Usually they will order food and eat with you initially, then TCSS for a while before action starts. After that they will need to sleep!! Then second shot if she like u, most probably in the morning. Please bear in mind that they are also humans and they need to rest and sleep before another day of bonking.

bobsam_sg
24-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Please bear in mind that they are also humans and they need to rest and sleep before another day of bonking.

Considering they bonk more than 7 customers a day, i doubt having one more bonk before they sleep is so tough...

i think it would depend on girl lah....

if you impress the girl, maybe more than 2 times. :D

although not happened to me yet... :o

anyway... i shall experiment and let u bros know which ones allow more than 2.

have fun... keep it safe.
-bs

Rudie
24-02-2005, 07:33 PM
S$130 is fine. If u want to watch movie with her then bring your laptop along. Usually they will order food and eat with you initially, then TCSS for a while before action starts. After that they will need to sleep!! Then second shot if she like u, most probably in the morning. Please bear in mind that they are also humans and they need to rest and sleep before another day of bonking.

Thanks for the insight mate !

oxilary
24-02-2005, 09:45 PM
or check whether they got portable players.. ;)

TooFast
24-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Please don't post comments. Thank you.

If you have to thank the person, give that guy a PM can liao. I dun want this thread to be too overloaded coz I can't post the latest information in the first page.

I appreciate the co-opearation :)

HD500
25-02-2005, 01:49 PM
do those FL prc do overnights too ? and how much do they charge ? thnkx

TooFast
26-02-2005, 09:54 AM
do those FL prc do overnights too ? and how much do they charge ? thnkx

FL do offer ON if you know how to talk and negotiate.
But the thing is, do you have the courage to step up to the FL and say I want ON?

Some PRC FL happened to be students. They have classes the following day. So chances of getting ON from them isn't really high.

I do heard that some indo FL do ON at around 100 bucks exclusive room. You might want to check around.

A gentle reminder: DON'T POST COMMENTS.

If you still have any doubt,
I suggest you go to the FL dome and read the thread: mei mei composite index. (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=92979#post92979)

Don't ever post your question there. Just PM(Private message) some of the senior samsters. They will/may try to help you with answers.

If you dunno how to Private Message, read the Forum FAQ. If your hand really must itchy and ask. Please do it in the newbie/testing thread.

Thank you

Lostboys9
12-03-2005, 09:12 AM
I also don't wish to let the girls or OKT know I am from forum.

Straight sex to me is boring already because I am tired of it. Even when I go ON I also don't bonk.

The bottomline is wherever the ON is, irregardless in L6, L8, L18, WH, L20 or in thailand or in whichever country, as long as you are happy and comfortable, it will be money well-spent.

SC

But I know who you are leh. Your case different meh, your passport, visa, and work permit so difficult to get. Cant expect the rest of the forummers here to get also, esp most of them are wham-bam-bye kind. If forummers wanna have ON at WH, L18, then polish up your PR skills lah.

Anyway I remember L18 used to have a few houses offering ON, now maybe not anymore. Those houses that closes at 12.30am are the ones offering ON. Those that close at 2.30am normally do not offer ON.

simplex
16-03-2005, 02:54 PM
hope this thread stay sticky for good so i future want to look for ON would be easier...

RUHot
26-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Yesterday went to Lor 6 H72 and ask for overnight. The OKT told me start time is 1am. Is it true?

TooFast
27-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Yesterday went to Lor 6 H72 and ask for overnight. The OKT told me start time is 1am. Is it true?

Around that time.

thecas
06-04-2005, 06:01 PM
The WLs, are they usually light sleeper or heavy sleeper when u do ON? I know I snore a bit, so dun want to disturb tirak if possible. If u flip slightly and hit them will they wake?

suteerak1099
06-04-2005, 08:00 PM
The WLs, are they usually light sleeper or heavy sleeper when u do ON? I know I snore a bit, so dun want to disturb tirak if possible. If u flip slightly and hit them will they wake?

depends which gal u call lor? some gals very light sleeper, maybe whole night 1/3 alert scared customer steal their things or check their "tirak" calling list in the phone book.

either that or there's those who'd be dead tired, sleep might even out-snore u. surely u should understand their working hours. aint easy to keep up w the long hours in this line with only "auntie visit" once in 2-3 months.

since u say is ur tirak, u should by now already know her likes n dislikes, fav positions, eating/sleeping patterns lor. of cos, not down to the last detail la. on the other hand, if she's ur tirak...she probably would be giving u an all night shaggathon, so to make sure u ammo finish wont go call other girl...all that unless she's dead tired.

watever it is, react to situation lor... ;)

thecas
06-04-2005, 08:32 PM
R u allowed to walk ard the house? I mean.. in case 1 day at nite u stomach ache.. and the toilet with 'bowls' r usually outside the rooms rite?

2ndly, if say at 3am suddenly your gf wants u to go back, will the gal hav the key to open the door to let u out?

krime8
07-04-2005, 08:07 PM
R u allowed to walk ard the house? I mean.. in case 1 day at nite u stomach ache.. and the toilet with 'bowls' r usually outside the rooms rite?

2ndly, if say at 3am suddenly your gf wants u to go back, will the gal hav the key to open the door to let u out?

yes, u r allowed to go to the toilet outside the room, if there's only a shower in the room. but do remember to walk back to the same room, don't think u wanna be kicked out of the house for being cheapo. hehe :p
also, u can leave any time u like, but do make yur exit quietly. just tell the girl, u r leaving. she'll open the door and gate for u.

suteerak1099
08-04-2005, 12:40 PM

haha, we're all human lah, if got nature call, of cos can go toilet la. she'd be most glad to usher u out of the room la. shes the 1 who suffer if u do business in her room/shower leh.

actually, if u wanna roam around in the house, nobody really cares, as long as u dun disturb the rest of the gals in their rooms. there's once when i stepped out to pee & saw 1 chap sitting at the visitor sofa smoking alone... i reckon, maybe he kena kick out of the room by the WL.

2nd, they dont lock u in, if u wanna leave b4 time up the next morning.. they be most glad to let u out too.. so they can finally have uninterupted rest. or if not, call their tirak to confide/lovey dovey talk.

r u certain u're tirak of a certain WL or not..? surely u can ask her all the house rules right? or if not.. just be a gd boy n confine in the room maciam her adopted ''komantong" lor. then perhaps she'll treat u better???

diaslag_05
13-04-2005, 09:07 PM
When i read all thru your post regarding the ON, i really missed out alot on ON. It really brought back my old memories.

Before I began to have gf 4yrs ago, I always cheong ON at WH last time. No more, y?Is it the rule that ON house must have license to run ON service is it? :rolleyes:

Some of the girls are really heavy sleeper. It depends if you will get 2nd shot..sometimes cannot get. It depends on how much the girl like you. Test the girl few times before you get ON regularly..need alot of money and talk sweet. then you will get suprises from her..you never knows.

The girls cannot treat you like that if they lock you out lah..they will love you to come back for ON again lah..keke. what you do think? :P

Sorry for my longwinded msg.

Luna
13-04-2005, 09:48 PM
..they will love you to come back for ON again lah..keke. what you do think?

That time when i went ON with my kaki, we were sitting on the bench waiting for our gals to clear the last customer of the nite. When his came out, she walked towards the counter to register on the booklet. Gosh! She was sweating. I see already also feel very bad. My gal told me she had 20 customers that day and my kaki one had 27. Wow, no wonder she looked so shag. Sometimes really feel by taking ON with them, is taking up their precious resting time.

suteerak1099
14-04-2005, 04:04 PM
That time when i went ON with my kaki, we were sitting on the bench waiting for our gals to clear the last customer of the nite. When his came out, she walked towards the counter to register on the booklet. Gosh! She was sweating. I see already also feel very bad. My gal told me she had 20 customers that day and my kaki one had 27. Wow, no wonder she looked so shag. Sometimes really feel by taking ON with them, is taking up their precious resting time.

thats how ON is like i suppose. if u happen to ON the angpai.. u can only imagine how shack n moody she can get. its been months since i last had ON... really miss the days of lovey dovey action, having supper on the roof veranda etc etc.

LeDivorcee
15-04-2005, 09:55 AM
L6H55 don't have restriction. I have asked the OKT, he says it is up to the girl...

sneksg
21-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Just in case you did not know, of the $130, $80 goes to the boss and $50 to the gal.

suteerak1099
21-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Just in case you did not know, of the $130, $80 goes to the boss and $50 to the gal.

maybe it differs from hse to hse. from wat i heard is $70 goes to boss, $60 goes to gal. i could be wrong.. bt i think the WL will pay for ur supper too.. so the extra $10 covers for it...different house rules i suppose

walabis
28-04-2005, 09:04 PM
L6H55 don't have restriction. I have asked the OKT, he says it is up to the girl...

L66H55?? typo error or should be L6H66 :)

Jackdaniel80
11-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Brothers out there, pretty new to the GL scene, would like to find out if i book overnight with the WL, can i bring her out? As in go to hotel or anywhere else as in like those jb lsbs SOP for overnight booking? Or is it a rule that the overnight must be in the house? Pls advice, thanks a lot...

witz78
12-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Brothers out there, pretty new to the GL scene, would like to find out if i book overnight with the WL, can i bring her out? As in go to hotel or anywhere else as in like those jb lsbs SOP for overnight booking? Or is it a rule that the overnight must be in the house? Pls advice, thanks a lot...

Should be inhouse. The WL here usually dont have so much freedom to go out that often. They are very much controlled by the OKT and were given strict rules when they are allow to go out.

suteerak1099
12-05-2005, 11:27 AM
...would like to find out if i book overnight with the WL, can i bring her out? As in go to hotel or anywhere else as in like those jb lsbs SOP for overnight booking? Or is it a rule that the overnight must be in the house? Pls advice, thanks a lot...

this is sg lah~! u want ON WL, its quite obvious its only in-hse. if u wanna ON FL...then i dunno? maybe on the streets?.. wanna ON also gotta 1st establish urself as a regular at the hse, then the WLs all recognise u.. can talk n tease u once in awhile. be informed that ON is not compulsory for the WLs, they got the right to refuse, if they too tired or dun like ur face/didi lol

wanna go out w the WL is not impossible, just a matter if she's willing/enjoys ur companionship or not. if u wear rolex (24K gold+18Kdiamond studded) oyster n thick gold chain (thai buddha is bonus).. b4 u open ur golden teethed mouth.. she probably ask u for contact details+schedules+home address for next few wks n mths to go gai gai liao lol

Orica
12-05-2005, 09:09 PM

Go to Orchard Tower and u can find gals for ON. Top Ten is quite happening usually after 12midnight/

suteerak1099
13-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Go to Orchard Tower and u can find gals for ON. Top Ten is quite happening usually after 12midnight/

another pt to note too:
if got too many yusof ishak making wallet too fat, can go LSB in joochiat or pub, hook up w some PRC FL then can tarma/orgy all night marathon till didi vomit blood :p

if lucky, the PRC wanna lay long line to catch big fish.. then gd lor.. bonk for free, bt then soon will have no more ishak in wallet to keep u company, cos all go to her cb hole lol. ;)

skyman
18-05-2005, 07:09 PM

Yo Bros,
I've been to Top Ten in Orchard Tower but most of the gals and lady boy there are for the foreigners. They seems more prefer foreigners as most of them are "chai tou". It's really hard to hook on any gal for a nite. That's my opinion anyway.

dickydick
10-06-2005, 10:35 PM
yo bros!
any new info of ON?
updates?

lordofthebreast
11-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Bros, recently I checked out L8H66 series... it seems that they all do provide ON bookings. Personally I prefer these few houses as I feel the girls here are better in service and may find some pretty ones.

And gals here do provide bbbj rather than houses in L18 do not... Maybe not all? That's just my opinion...

I did try for a ON booking at L8H66C last week. The damage was $130... But somehow, I feel it is worth it compared to many other options... such as FL PRC ranges from $60 - $100 for 45 min... Or going to BHC with a damage of $136 for that 45 min.... $130 for ON booking starts from 1 hour before close... (2am on weekends, 1am on weekdays) till about 12pm next day...

The bad pt is hard to comunicate with them... their English is real bad... but if you happen to find a good catch... I think the money is worth it. Service I believe may be even better than FL PRC on he streets.

Right! Lets get on the details...

The girl during ON booking will take her own sweet time as there's no 25 min time limit...You may see her doing lots of her own stuff and keep you waiting there.... I think can ask the girls to order food but CANNOT bring them out for supper... Everything must be done in-house.

Will get one SOP service... then the rest is up to you... Normally can get at least 2 shots.... or even more if she likes you... :D

I myself did ever encounter girls at 66 series providing excellent service... Imagine, she really cleaned me well, performed hot tea and ice bbbj, obigated whatever I wanted such as frenching and 69... (coz cat 40 usually cannot)... And I took quite long during the session untill the "bell" rang... but she did not rush still.... instead... she still massaged me and cracked my bones for me... after bath still offered ne green tea and help me to dress up and even helped me to wear my socks... That time I was so impressed that I tiped her $10... Seriously... This kind of service can put the rest of the girls to shame...

Ok, back to the main topic... Normally the girl will be very tired and wants to sleep quite early... imagine if the girl is pretty... how many customers do you think she had??? I believe it is easily more than 20...

I think the ON service may differs from girls to girls... any bros have anything to add or anything to share? :rolleyes:

jaankaden
18-06-2005, 08:50 PM
lordofthebreast's description pretty much encompasses all that happens during an ON. there's one thing about ON that wasn't mentioned though, and i'm not exactly sure how to phrase this, but it can override "offs" or "MCs".

if the girl is off that day or on MC and is not working, you are still able to book her for ON provided she agrees to it. of course, if she's really ill or is having her period, then you cannot really expect her to service you. i'm just adding this in for those who are in tirak relationships and do not mind not being serviced as long as time can be spent with her.

red-perrier
04-07-2005, 05:29 PM
so far, ON is purely subjective. if the girl likes u, she will accept yr case. sometimes may even do all night shaggathon with u. but then next day she'd be panda bear. may not necessarily be the best thing that happens, bcos the OKT might blacklist u for affecting his business.

some gerls dont like to accept yr case, bt maybe biz was bad for the day so have to take ON to make up for lost biz during the day. some will throw u out the following morning as early as she wakes up to pee, some will keep u way past the permitted time so as to give u 01 x unforgetable gd morning shag. so its all based on luck.

chok-dii na-krap**

devilboy99
13-07-2005, 05:10 PM
I used to hang out often for overnight in L6H72 because i like the service from the OKT and they have great chicks there. Yeah you guys are right, only 2 rounds, if lucky 3 rounds provided the girl not too shack after working from 3pm till 1245am. My best there is i released 4 rounds. I was that girls regular and she damn playful cannot ever forget her. I wanted to sleep and rest after 2 rounds, she wanted to play instead.

ma0mao
24-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Is it possible to book ON thru the WL on phone?
Cause i just booked a ON session with my tirak and she agreed and told me to go at 0050. I just dont want to make a wasted trip.
Thanks in advance.

ma0mao
24-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Is it fine to book an ON thru the WL by phone?
Cause I just booked a ON and i scare that later go there kena ***k by the OKT. :eek:

whatsay
30-07-2005, 02:47 AM
hi all bro.

sorry being ignorant !

what do you mean by overnight house ?

does it mean.. get to stay the whole night ???

many thanks..

menowar
08-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Hello brudders,

I am wondering if anybody has L8 H66g number....feel like making a ON booking on national day eve. I want celebrate national day with a big bang.... :D

I will appreciate your info.

m

Mr Astrix
12-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Was disappointed yesterday......

Went dwn to my fav L20H40..... to look for my fave ger........as i m a regular for tat ger.......wan to bk for a ON with her.......i draw out money liao.....but was rejected by the OKT...........told me 2 day no ON......sme mor I one people only....then i walk out the place...... with a veri sad feeling........

any brother..... can tell me....ON is it on everyday basis.....or only a certain nite then got.........n how cme one person cannot ON...............can i call the OKT.... to ask the ger available 4 ON a not????.........

end up........ bonk a PRC at L18.......service FUCk up!!!! cannot this..... cannot tat.......feel tat money not well-spent......(will dinfintely not fuck PRC near tat area again)

chill_absolut
13-08-2005, 04:14 AM
how do we go about booking for ON with the gals? is there a specific time to go or just need to call to make arrangement.. newbie here, hope bros in here will advise..

yimsuay
14-08-2005, 02:00 PM
how do we go about booking for ON with the gals? is there a specific time to go or just need to call to make arrangement.. newbie here, hope bros in here will advise..

Simple steps;

Select the girl during their business operation hours(preferable not near closing time)
Pay deposit (i usually pay ard $50, dunno if it is the common practice for the rest of u)
Then come back at the stipulated time to link up with the girl.

Tip - Try out a ST with the girl first to confirm the chemistry/liking between the 2 of u.

Marlborolights
15-09-2005, 08:13 AM
So L8H66 series confirm offer ON? Cus really wants to ON with one of their girls

spotter542
16-09-2005, 01:37 AM
So L8H66 series confirm offer ON? Cus really wants to ON with one of their girls

Marlborolights ,

L8h66a , L8H66c & L8H66g all have ON ( depending on the hse , most start from 0100hrs or earlier , weekends will be slightly later )
THERE'S NO OVERNIGHT for L8H66e which operates from 1700hrs to 0500hrs.
Of course book early to avoid any disppointment. :D
Ok , for ON the most you can get is 2 shots. (unless she's your regular , you are lucky lor !)
A good friend of mine had 5 shots (2 CIM + 3 FJ) at one of those houses. :eek:
'Coz he's there almost every week !!! Play the game well .....

siamcutey
16-09-2005, 01:40 AM
Marlborolights ,

L8h66a , L8H66c & L8H66g all have ON ( depending on the hse , most start from 0100hrs or earlier , weekends will be slightly later )
THERE'S NO OVERNIGHT for L8H66e which operates from 1700hrs to 0500hrs.
Of course book early to avoid any disppointment. :D
Ok , for ON the most you can get is 2 shots. (unless she's your regular , you are lucky lor !)
A good friend of mine had 5 shots (2 CIM + 3 FJ) at one of those houses. :eek:
'Coz he's there almost every week !!! Play the game well .....

H66e have. The girl quoted me $200, but i haven't go before yet.

SC

spotter542
16-09-2005, 01:46 AM
H66e have. The girl quoted me $200, but i haven't go before yet.

SC

SC ,
Not very worth it right ?
Furthermore it starts like 0300hrs in the morning correct ? ( watch football or bonk ?)
So early/late I think didi already sleep liao ........... :D

siamcutey
16-09-2005, 02:04 AM
SC ,
Furthermore it starts like 0300hrs in the morning correct ? ( watch football or bonk ?)

Depends lar. To me, the issue isn't with money.

It depends on whether I have chemistry with the girl. I never do ON in geylang with any cat40 before, except for 1. That one I did for $250, and a couple of times too.

The issue is whether you spend the money, you happy or not. If you spend the money and not happy, then don't use it. If you are happy irregardless of how much, then go for it.

SC

spotter542
16-09-2005, 02:08 AM
The issue is whether you spend the money, you happy or not. If you spend the money and not happy, then don't use it. If you are happy irregardless of how much, then go for it.
SC

SC ,
Thanks for zee enlightenment !!! :)

Pongo
17-09-2005, 03:06 AM
SC ,

talkin abt watch football ... L6H70 each individual room got tv can watch channel 5 ...haha nex week champ league can go bookin ... watch football n bonk ... who wants to join me ?! :D

homeusb
17-09-2005, 05:26 AM
most of the ON from cat 40... wonder when will cat 150 start ON?? :rolleyes:

evo3
17-09-2005, 06:36 AM
Cat150 will never start over nite one lah, unless you nego with the gal u bonk her very regular lah. side dish

Pongo
17-09-2005, 02:25 PM
I think the TV will automatically off at a certain timing. the other time was watching Euro2004 halfway then off. The girl said it's control by the OKT one. :rolleyes: Did the girl bluff me??

should be bluff one lah ... maybe the girl had the remote with her den secretly switch it off or they set self timer .... when i ON i very hard to sleep unless i very tired so i will always watch tv till i fall asleep sometimes wake up TV still on ... :D

spotter542
14-10-2005, 11:55 AM
For the benefit & convenience of all bro who wants to do ON.
I have gathered the phone numbers of Lor.8 Hse 66 series.
And of course this posting is 100% approved by SAM ! :)

Lorong 8 Geylang Road

Hse 66A - 6746 9576
Hse 66C - 6846 8709
Hse 66E - N.A. Call the WLs direct. (regulars only)
Hse 66G - 6841 5139

*Charges and pick up time differs from house to house.
Hope all bros find this info useful ! :D

siamcutey
18-10-2005, 05:37 PM
no leh, i ask they say no have ON.
i want to ON one of the girl there, but OKT no have.
then how come girl room got so many toothbrush? you mean Thai like to brush teeth?
Maybe she kohok to you. 66e have, chop plus confirmed but only to some regulars. I not even regular then. The girl offer me to go ON, i forget timing around 3plus i think. $200.

Yeah, if you ask them why so many toothbrushes, they will tell you this toothbrush to scrub the wall on the left, the other on the right, then 1 more for the floor, that one no good, so keep for next time. and then 1 for ownself.

kekeke
SC

TooFast
20-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I guess the DUN POST COMMENT thing really didn't help. PPL still post comments and now I have a guy who msg me abt OVERNIGHT services coz he's prolly too lazy to read the whole thread.

Ok, so I'm going to bring forward the post on page 5 + some updates.

All of Lor 6 houses.

*Note that H52, the girls are no longer made compulsory for ON. They can reject it.

L8H19A

L8H17abc

L8H43

L8H66G

*L866A,C,E

L20 H40

*This house oso depend on the girl. I believe the price is slightly steeper for this house.

- Standard price is 130 sing dollars.
- Can make advance booking, but need 50 dollar deposit.
- Two shots is the standard. Can ask for more if you thick skin but most likely won't get it(unless girl really likes you)
- OVERNIGHT services are done in their houses. You can't bring them out to ur dream places. Face it. It's 130 only. You want to bring girls in and out, call the escort services.
- WH and L18 houses DON'T HAVE OVERNIGHT SERVICES. It's been confirm by ThaiVisitor. Anyone not happy with this info, can go talk to TV yourself.
- L6H41 has been moved to L18H32, which means no more OVERNIGHT.
Face it. Live with it.
- CAT 80 and CAT 150 DO NOT PROVIDE OVERNIGHT SERVICES. If you really want to book them all night, get their number and do negotiation. But get ready to be really disappointed unless ya some rich chap.

AND LAST OF ALL, PLEASE DON'T POST COMMENTS.

Any questions, can just give me a PM though I think most of the questions are already answered in this post. If anyone wish to discuss about ON topics or their services, please create your own topic. If you got information to contribute, then feel free to post here. This is so that ppl won't have to read the whole thread just to find for this information. I thank everyone for co-operating.

glstunner
20-10-2005, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=TooFast]
- L6H41 has been moved to L18H38, which means no more OVERNIGHT.
Face it. Live with it.

L6H41 has been moved to L18H32 not H38 pls take note.

jaankaden
31-10-2005, 10:00 PM
i've ON at this hse many times before, and often i go in at 1.30am and leave at abt 12.00-12.30pm the next day. i'm not sure if this is because i'm regular, but often by the time i leave, most of the girls are up and about doing their stuff already.

sadmanneedsex
02-11-2005, 09:37 PM
I guess the DUN POST COMMENT thing really didn't help. PPL still post comments and now I have a guy who msg me abt OVERNIGHT services coz he's prolly too lazy to read the whole thread.

Ok, so I'm going to bring forward the post on page 5 + some updates.

All of Lor 6 houses.

L8H19A

L8H17abc

L8H43

L8H66G

*L866A,C,E

L20 H40

- Standard price is 130 sing dollars.
- Can make advance booking, but need 50 dollar deposit.
- Two shots is the standard. Can ask for more if you thick skin but most likely won't get it(unless girl really likes you)
- OVERNIGHT services are done in their houses. You can't bring them out to ur dream places. Face it. It's 130 only. You want to bring girls in and out, call the escort services.
- WH and L18 houses DON'T HAVE OVERNIGHT SERVICES. It's been confirm by ThaiVisitor. Anyone not happy with this info, can go talk to TV yourself.
- L6H41 has been moved to L18H32, which means no more OVERNIGHT.
Face it. Live with it.
- CAT 80 and CAT 150 DO NOT PROVIDE OVERNIGHT SERVICES. If you really want to book them all night, get their number and do negotiation. But get ready to be really disappointed unless ya some rich chap.

AND LAST OF ALL, PLEASE DON'T POST COMMENTS.

Any questions, can just give me a PM though I think most of the questions are already answered in this post. If anyone wish to discuss about ON topics or their services, please create your own topic. If you got information to contribute, then feel free to post here. This is so that ppl won't have to read the whole thread just to find for this information. I thank everyone for co-operating.

so bro, i just hv to call on fri day or nite time? if i wan to overnite on sat. then sat ard 0100 go there pay? or must pay in advance?

bangkoktonight
03-11-2005, 02:09 AM
so bro, i just hv to call on fri day or nite time? if i wan to overnite on sat. then sat ard 0100 go there pay? or must pay in advance?

Bro, just call the house you want to go ON and ask the oKT.

jon2000sg
03-11-2005, 02:18 AM
so how? overnite with girl unless it's good chemistry lo...

$130 is affordable

sadmanneedsex
03-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Bro, just call the house you want to go ON and ask the oKT.

ok
i will call tml, to book for sat :)

SexSoul
15-11-2005, 12:25 AM
Aiyo got do grond work properly or not? U wan on the gal must at least a few session first and see got chemistry of not. Than ask her want to on or not. If not you only got one lousy fuck...sleep all the way til morning if good luck another one. Lucky got gf kind of hugging and sayang sleep. If not prepare each sleep one corner of the bed.

The house by 10.00 pm, you need to leave but sometime gal like you keep you until 1200 pm, also worst type, 8.00 am throw you out of the house already.

SexSoul
15-11-2005, 12:33 AM
Aiyo got do grond work properly or not? U wan on the gal must at least a few session first and see got chemistry of not. Than ask her want to on or not. If not you only got one lousy fuck...sleep all the way til morning if good luck another one. Lucky got gf kind of hugging and sayang sleep. If not prepare each sleep one corner of the bed.

The house by 10.00 pm, you need to leave but sometime gal like you keep you until 1200 pm, also worst type, 8.00 am throw you out of the house already.

shit8
15-11-2005, 04:36 AM
wow chill leh wats wif the double posting sia

shit8
15-11-2005, 04:38 AM
i swear i will not visit lorong 6 or lorong 8 again. Damn it. :mad:

erm maybe she had a bad day and had to sleep about it..sometimes even i had a bad sexperience i alwaes tink is bad day or wad lah..hmm if no these lanes dun think got other lanes which want ON one lor..further not the whole these 2 lanes are that bad mah =)

i know u think its money wasted wad for getting so worked up and shorten our lives =)

just my thoughts

pendragon_sg
12-12-2005, 11:34 AM
i swear i will not visit lorong 6 or lorong 8 again. Damn it. :mad:

ha ha ha ha ....

a few years back an opportunity came knocking on the door for me to overnight in Geylang.

Sorry cant remember was it at Lor 6 or 8 and the girl lagi no need to remember which i think has already ROD back to Thailand.

It was a last minute on the fly thingie, came looking for one HOT Thai but she was booked and i took what was left available in the fishbowl.

Nothing to talk about shower, BJ and FJ. We dont understand each other language. She went out from room to eat dinner after our FJ. I took a bath again and laze on the bed. She came back did her woman rituals before sleeping. She slept on the outside of the bed and i next to the wall. No huggings allowed.

Sometime early in the morning she turn and fell down from the bed. Ha ha ha, the extend she tried to sleep as far from me until she fell down. That night i did not get a good sleep also, drifting in and out from my sleep.

Early morning around 7am, i fondle her asking for my 2nd fuck, she shaked the brother and slip in the condom and poke her dry vagina. I just pump for all its worth, spurt out and i was out from the house by 8am. Did not do any overnight until a few weeks back with my favourite FL's.

:o

thekiller
20-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Can call to book for ON??? They should haf a online system lah... Haha...

pete_123
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
not say i wan 2 be funni ah but can order pizza hut to the house? sick of thai food... eat next morn no solid stool...

sakthy_05
10-01-2006, 11:02 AM
[
can i have ur contact

Thailadycharmer
21-01-2006, 01:55 AM
erm maybe she had a bad day and had to sleep about it..sometimes even i had a bad sexperience i alwaes tink is bad day or wad lah..hmm if no these lanes dun think got other lanes which want ON one lor..further not the whole these 2 lanes are that bad mah =)

i know u think its money wasted wad for getting so worked up and shorten our lives =)

just my thoughts

Hi Shit 8

Haha .. $50 for the gal .. what can we expect right ... first time booking huh :D

and1
18-02-2006, 11:35 AM
Try this girl for overnight :

L6H70G22 Nick.

IMHO it's a great experience, she's very friendy, chatty, and smart. Basically you can talk anything with her, and the most important is she jokes a lot. It makes you feel at home :) I give her 9/10 for overnight experience.

shit8
15-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Hi Shit 8

Haha .. $50 for the gal .. what can we expect right ... first time booking huh :D

erm bro overnight is 130 haha not 50

TheSting
15-03-2006, 09:34 AM
erm bro overnight is 130 haha not 50

gal only take 50... house takes the rest

thats why everyone says.. dun got for overnight unless u got good rapport for the gal....

jdi813
07-05-2006, 10:07 AM
Just for info ... if i'm not wrong ... GL has scrapped it's ON bookings as per AV instruction until the L8H19G23 case has been resolved ... + AV has briefed all WLs and OKTs on safety at work

AvisGrand
03-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Is any other places have overnight house other then geylang?

michael_f1
15-06-2006, 12:05 PM
$130 is not an expensive price, let's have a try.:)

hellme
02-07-2006, 01:13 PM
heard that L18h38 booking of wl is 250? what if we book from 1400hrs until the next day morning, how much will it cost?

jdi813
03-07-2006, 08:49 AM
heard that L18h38 booking of wl is 250? what if we book from 1400hrs until the next day morning, how much will it cost?oh now i know where the S$250 came from ... anyway tried my best to answer ur very optimistic question in the other thread ...

Datuk Boleh
01-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Thanks for this thread. Now at least if I go to Singapore, I don't have to waste staying in hotel.

DB

Wimo
16-11-2006, 03:05 AM
hey brudders... i'm new to the ON issue... any one still knows if which houses surely have ON?

not to mention :
duration
when to book
payment

thanks a million brudders:D

Red_Perrier1099
16-11-2006, 04:39 PM
hey brudders... i'm new to the ON issue... any one still knows if which houses surely have ON?

not to mention :
duration
when to book
payment

thanks a million brudders:D

All Lor 6 houses except H52

JWNY
18-11-2006, 05:34 PM
All Lor 6 houses except H52 Bro...L6H52 got ON mah...:)

JWNY

ahyong
25-11-2006, 02:30 AM
H52 last time have booking for regulars only now i think have already open to all

tansw2k2001
27-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Sorry guys...pardon me for my ignorance and stupidity. when u all speak of WH1,WH3,WH4 where exctly izzit. WHich lorong which house i Dun quite understand. One more is L24M13, what does the M13 stand for, its definitely not house13. Can someone please advise. thx. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Warlord1919
09-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Sorry guys...pardon me for my ignorance and stupidity. when u all speak of WH1,WH3,WH4 where exctly izzit. WHich lorong which house i Dun quite understand. One more is L24M13, what does the M13 stand for, its definitely not house13. Can someone please advise. thx. Your help is greatly appreciated.

WH is Westerhout Road, please refer to Street Directory on location of this road, it's between Lorong 16 & 18. L24 is u should know Lorong 24, G13 is Girl no #13, H13 is House #13, M13 is ??????? someone take over....:)

Inatsikap
17-01-2007, 06:40 AM
Just for info ... if i'm not wrong ... GL has scrapped it's ON bookings as per AV instruction until the L8H19G23 case has been resolved ... + AV has briefed all WLs and OKTs on safety at work

What happened at L8H19 wiht G23???

Inatsikap
17-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Are they still offering ON in GL.

Anybody know a good Indian or Malayan Girl?

Can i take here from her House to a hotel or to my hotel?

Will be travelling in next 15 days and want to make most out of this visit.

logiteck
14-02-2007, 12:40 AM
want indian go desker road.
but when u undress her u will see a banana:eek:

treex
26-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi there.

I just made a phone call to the listed phone numbers that one of the members provided. Only L8H66C offers Overnight Service at $130.

However, I'm new to this industry, so I would appreciate if someone could help me with my concerns. I know there may have been other posts that advised on procedures, but I could use additional tips since its my first time.

During my call to the pimp, he mentioned I had to choose a girl. I would like some recommendation on any within that house if possible. Also, may i kindly know the standard of girls usually that fall within this overnight category - how they usually look like, race, figure? Also, what can i do with these ladies? Can i french them, finger them, engage in 69?

I am interested in a Chinese girl, normal build, small boobs, allows fingering and kissing. Is this somewhat too much to ask? What should i do upon arrival the house? Also, during my time with the girl, are there any issues i should take note?

Thanks all. :)

honda69
27-02-2007, 08:07 AM
I am interested in a Chinese girl, normal build, small boobs, allows fingering and kissing. Is this somewhat too much to ask? What should i do upon arrival the house? Also, during my time with the girl, are there any issues i should take note?

Thanks all. :)

go down there and see ar.. they are all thai....

Zoick
10-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Any bro know if WH8 have ON service? If yes, what is the damage like? Thanks in advance

Cheers,

me|zuo
11-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Hi there.

I just made a phone call to the listed phone numbers that one of the members provided. Only L8H66C offers Overnight Service at $130.

However, I'm new to this industry, so I would appreciate if someone could help me with my concerns. I know there may have been other posts that advised on procedures, but I could use additional tips since its my first time.

During my call to the pimp, he mentioned I had to choose a girl. I would like some recommendation on any within that house if possible. Also, may i kindly know the standard of girls usually that fall within this overnight category - how they usually look like, race, figure? Also, what can i do with these ladies? Can i french them, finger them, engage in 69?

Thanks all.

Hi bro, i'm a regualr ON customer... All the house at Lorong 6 provide ON... And Lorong 8 as well(think got one house no ON one, not very sure)...

Normally only regular customer(like me :D ) call up the OKT to make booking for ON... when calling, u need to state the girl no. that u wan to book, as for payment, u pay only when u reach the house for ON.... If not, u can also go walk walk n go to each house to see which girl u wan, for this, u normally have to pay on the spot n come back at the 1am for your ON.

All L6 and L8 are all CAT40... normal thai fish tank lor... so unlikely to have chinese... ON includes 2 shot(complusory unless u dun wan), some girl will also ask u wan to eat anot, they will order for u and u dun have to pay.... If u wan to kiss, finger do 69, it depend on the girl herself, if she happy then she will do lor....

Things to note... if u are going to book the girl for ON and u do not have prior sessions with her before, u may feel $130 is very exp... cos if the girl dun like u, u juz fuck then sleep(no touching when sleeping) morning fuck again..... that's all... somemore the girl might not be able to chat with cos they only know thai n very limited eng or chi.... it is going to be very boring

so it better to try short time with the girl 1st then go for ON.. like wat other bro say, develop some relationship 1st:p ... but ON houses, quite easy to find tirak... juz go for more sessions n treat her nice nice...

that's all folks... above is juz my personal experience pls dun zap me hor but up up me ....

if got any more queries juz continue to post your question here.. i will try to help... i visit sammy boy at least once everyday

glstunner
11-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Any bro know if WH8 have ON service? If yes, what is the damage like? Thanks in advance

Cheers,

NO dun have

GeylangJournal
11-03-2007, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=me|
All L6 and L8 are all CAT40... normal thai fish tank lor... so unlikely to have chinese... ON includes 2 shot(complusory unless u dun wan), some girl will also ask u wan to eat anot, they will order for u and u dun have to pay.... If u wan to kiss, finger do 69, it depend on the girl herself, if she happy then she will do lor....

Things to note... if u are going to book the girl for ON and u do not have prior sessions with her before, u may feel $130 is very exp... cos if the girl dun like u, u juz fuck then sleep(no touching when sleeping) morning fuck again..... that's all... somemore the girl might not be able to chat with cos they only know thai n very limited eng or chi.... it is going to be very boring

so it better to try short time with the girl 1st then go for ON.. like wat other bro say, develop some relationship 1st:p ... but ON houses, quite easy to find tirak... juz go for more sessions n treat her nice nice...
[/QUOTE]

Haha ... :D Very True!
My first ON starts when the gal I frequent asked me to book her at night, I was like huh? Then I realise she wanna me book her ON at $130 cos she told me that many customers don't allow them a good sleep and they feel uncomfortable. Maybe she feels more comfortable with me then ...

Have done numeral ON since then, Usually I will call up the House OKT too and book the gal. Reached around 1am, but chit chat with other fellow ON Kakis outside while the gal gets finished up, tidied her room and changed into her cute pyjamas.

Usually, my ON starts with Supper! She will order thai fried rice, noodles and I will eat with her and her group of sisters at the kitchen. As for the paying for food thingy, it depends on you, sometimes, I pay and sometimes she pays.

I seldom see other male customers having supper together, don't know why?! But do meet several ON regulars who are supposed to be tiraks.

After Supper, we return to room and I shower while she calls up her family / friends in Mae Sai, Thailand. Sometimes, she has to attend to missed calls from her regulars as well. Haha ... anyway, when it's around 2.30am after our first bonk, when everyone is in their own room, we sometimes sneak out to the 7-11 to buy tibits ...

Usually back in room by 4am to sleep until we wake up automatically. If she's going to Golden Mile, I will wake up at 10am, and leave with her and her friends for breakfast to that all-times fav. cafe on level 1, GM.

Else sleep til 12 noon or 1am and have to be sneaked out if OKT already arrives ... Haha ...

GeylangJournal
11-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Haha ... :D Very True!
My first ON starts when the gal I frequent asked me to book her at night, I was like huh? Then I realise she wanna me book her ON at $130 cos she told me that many customers don't allow them a good sleep and they feel uncomfortable. Maybe she feels more comfortable with me then ...

Have done numeral ON since then, Usually I will call up the House OKT too and book the gal. Reached around 1am, but chit chat with other fellow ON Kakis outside while the gal gets finished up, tidied her room and changed into her cute pyjamas.

Usually, my ON starts with Supper! She will order thai fried rice, noodles and I will eat with her and her group of sisters at the kitchen. As for the paying for food thingy, it depends on you, sometimes, I pay and sometimes she pays.

I seldom see other male customers having supper together, don't know why?! But do meet several ON regulars who are supposed to be tiraks.

After Supper, we return to room and I shower while she calls up her family / friends in Mae Sai, Thailand. Sometimes, she has to attend to missed calls from her regulars as well. Haha ... anyway, when it's around 2.30am after our first bonk, when everyone is in their own room, we sometimes sneak out to the 7-11 to buy tibits ...

Usually back in room by 4am to sleep until we wake up automatically. If she's going to Golden Mile, I will wake up at 10am, and leave with her and her friends for breakfast to that all-times fav. cafe on level 1, GM.

Else sleep til 12 noon or 1am and have to be sneaked out if OKT already arrives ... Haha ...

benll
16-03-2007, 10:33 PM
sound true . what's tirak? never tried ON b4. had bed experience the other day with the usual cat40. huh!!!

pussyman72
20-03-2007, 02:46 AM
sound true . what's tirak? never tried ON b4. had bed experience the other day with the usual cat40. huh!!!

Tirak = Darling :D so when call the girl, u can call her Tirak Jaaaaa or Jaa Jaa

well if the the so call tirak like u mak mak hehehe u can have more then 2 bonks :p

me|zuo
20-03-2007, 01:32 PM
to me, i find ON session for fun... better than short time... no rush... can know her better also... :o

GeylangJournal
26-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Just to clear some doubts for samsters in for Overnight.

I was told by a regular of mine in L8 that ON is back in L6 and L8.

However,these days, the OKTs are selective of the people staying ON, thus please feel free to check out and make your booking.

As for WH and L18, forget it. They aren't into ON. They will do the following maths for you if you wanna ON:

no. of sessions after midnight X S$40,
then maybe discount 20-30%

Haha ... :D

kissclong
03-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Bros, any body know whether if there's any "Shuang Fei" for ON category? Means 2 girls and 1 man. And what's the damage? :)

GeylangJournal
04-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Bros, any body know whether if there's any "Shuang Fei" for ON category? Means 2 girls and 1 man. And what's the damage? :)

Got! $130 x 2 loh. :cool:

cukimaiasu
06-04-2007, 01:21 AM
so 130 dollars include the girl and the room????

jdi813
06-04-2007, 08:21 AM
so 130 dollars include the girl and the room????dun think so ... 130 is jus for the rm ... the gal is another optional item :)

cindy74
19-04-2007, 11:41 PM
I have not tried Overnight with a gal before. Any bro who can advise what actually happens for the overnight session?

1. How to book and how much?
2. What time to what time?
3. Need to bring any personal clothings, toothbrushes, etc?
4. Will the gal strip naked, hug and sleep with you?
5. How many times can I fired my load?
6. Can I fired my load anytime, even when she is sleeping or middle in the night?
7. What do you normally do in overnight session?

Thank you for the trouble to answer me this green old bird.

me|zuo
20-04-2007, 04:57 PM
1) All the CAT 40 along L6 n L8 do overnight booking... u can call the house to make booking or juz walk in to any of the house, tell the okt u wan which girl (eg99), for booking overnight... the charges is $130...

2) the time varies from house to house... estimated start time is from 1230-0100... end time is maybe 1000 - 1100...

3) no need bring anything...

4) the girl will 100% sleep with u... the girls will sleep in their pyjmas... if the girl like u maybe hug u a while, u expect them to hug u whole night?:confused:

5) SOP is 2 shot... 3 or more if she like u

6) SOP is once b4 u sleep n once in the morning.. u can chose to do it twice b4 u sleep..

7) have sex, eat supper, chit chat, listen to song, watch vcd (if the girl got portable player, alternatively u can also bring ur own laptop)

hope my answer provide some info for u... :p

JWNY
20-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Bring a tootbrush lah i guess...if you like the girl and will be more "regular" - then leave your toothbrush bro...then no need bring anything liao in future...:D

JWNY

me|zuo
20-04-2007, 05:59 PM
most house i been to have new toothbrush for ON customers

JWNY
20-04-2007, 06:21 PM
most house i been to have new toothbrush for ON customers Oral-B stock must be going up then bro on the NYSE...:)

JWNY

me|zuo
20-04-2007, 06:46 PM
maybe u should try to buy some equities then:rolleyes:

most hses provide toothbrushes... but it those cheap brushes... i guess okt wont buy those expensive brands where they have to keep replenishing the stock...

honda69
20-04-2007, 07:09 PM
maybe u should try to buy some equities then:rolleyes:

most hses provide toothbrushes... but it those cheap brushes... i guess okt wont buy those expensive brands where they have to keep replenishing the stock...

think is WL buy one... if i remember correctly :)

me|zuo
20-04-2007, 07:29 PM
think is WL buy one... if i remember correctly

ya u right.. different house different practices.. got once, the girl say they have to buy their own bedsheets... n i was like :eek: :confused:

triton777
20-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Time Varies but I believe it's from 12:30 a.m onwards and you need to make like 1 hour advance booking, something like that.

how do u make the booking? 11.30pm or do u call the house?

cindy74
20-04-2007, 10:36 PM

Thank you bro for the information.

If I bring nothing, what do I wear to sleep?

kupchai
20-04-2007, 11:24 PM

wear nothing loh... :D

jdi813
21-04-2007, 08:31 AM
... If I bring nothing, what do I wear to sleep?they will provide u with PJs to sleep in ... only thing is god only knows whether the PJs have been washed from the last dude or not ... safer to bring ur own stuff to wear ... I dun believe in sharing sleeping clothes

sexdrive
21-04-2007, 09:42 AM
dun think so ... 130 is jus for the rm ... the gal is another optional item :)

bro, u sibeh boh liao leh :D

sexdrive
21-04-2007, 09:44 AM
they will provide u with PJs to sleep in ... only thing is god only knows whether the PJs have been washed from the last dude or not ... safer to bring ur own stuff to wear ... I dun believe in sharing sleeping clothes

long time no see bro

when we chiong ktv again? ammo stock up already anot?

honda69
21-04-2007, 10:44 AM
ya u right.. different house different practices.. got once, the girl say they have to buy their own bedsheets... n i was like :eek: :confused:

some boss very good some boss very bad... 130 for overnight is wat customer paid..and from wat i know.. is 50 goes to the girls nia... if i correct la.. cuz i very very long never overnight liao... due to some reason as well.. some of the girls are very good... used to have a reg at L8H19A... almost book every sat... she order thai food for me

me|zuo
21-04-2007, 03:58 PM

like wat others had said, usually they provide pyjmas for u, or shorts or boxers....

for me, i usually wear my own boxer when sleeping ;)

F-boy
21-04-2007, 04:10 PM
I keep a set of clothing and neccessities there as I spend at least two days booking ON with my bird. Everytime I see new toothbrushes or shorts I will throw all into dustbin. That is just my style so now she will keep them when I go ON :D

TooFast
28-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Hello people. After a long break, guess i decide to come with some erm sad news regarding ON.

Now ON is being restricted to only L6 houses only.
I have cfm this after asking a couple of times over a few months and that now L8 66 series and L8 H19 and H17abc have stopped their ON services and instead extended their working hours slightly.

I havent question about L8H43 yet becoz i nvr patronise that shop b4. Would appreciate if someone can cfm abt H43 but i doubt they still providing.

L6 houses starts their ON between 12am-1am onwards and end at earliest 10am and latest 12pm.

Please note that H52 is still particular with ON and might reject ur offer if u are not a regular. Other houses are fine even if u are first comer.

And unless u are a regular, they will not except phone booking. The only booking available is to prepay 40 dollar advance.

Happy bonking.

Red_Perrier1099
28-04-2007, 07:13 PM
And unless u are a regular, they will not except phone booking. The only booking available is to prepay 40 dollar advance.

Happy bonking.

I wasnt' a regular, still can get booking over the phone. :rolleyes:

me|zuo
28-04-2007, 07:44 PM
when u call to book for ON, the okt will ask who r u or ask u for your hp no...

i believe u can still call for ON, if they ask u who r u, juz anyhow say lor.. eg i come here last week b4...

they will only call u when the ON timing started but u still haven reach the house... :p :o

cindy74
28-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Heard that some gals are very "hot", you need to make at least 1 month advance bookings.

Not sure whether can make advance 6 months booking or not.

toot7
28-04-2007, 09:33 PM
hi bros.i will be going for my first overnight this week.

Had something need to ask clearly because i scare go there like clown.Let say i went to the house and book the girl and pay the deposit already.If the ON start at 1:00 i go at 1:00.

Reach there liao,wat is the first thing i should do?

thanks

me|zuo
28-04-2007, 09:58 PM
hi bros.i will be going for my first overnight this week.

Had something need to ask clearly because i scare go there like clown.Let say i went to the house and book the girl and pay the deposit already.If the ON start at 1:00 i go at 1:00.

Reach there liao,wat is the first thing i should do?

thanks

u mean u pay the deposit $50and book the girl already?

in that case, upon reaching juz tell the okt u here for ON.. if he rem ur face, then no need say anything also can...

sometimes the girl still in tank, or already in their room waiting for u... juz pay the remaining bal to the okt, the okt will ask u to go into the room or wait a while...

if the girl still working, juz sit ard n wait... :p :o

toot7
28-04-2007, 10:04 PM
u mean u pay the deposit $50and book the girl already?

in that case, upon reaching juz tell the okt u here for ON.. if he rem ur face, then no need say anything also can...

sometimes the girl still in tank, or already in their room waiting for u... juz pay the remaining bal to the okt, the okt will ask u to go into the room or wait a while...

if the girl still working, juz sit ard n wait...

thanks bro for yr info.but i abit worried le.cause i planning to go to the house of the famous sleeping OKT. he everytime blur blur dun talk to people one.see him i also scare:(

anyway does anyone know what time H70 start it ON?
can i book a few days in advance?

me|zuo
28-04-2007, 11:44 PM
thanks bro for yr info.but i abit worried le.cause i planning to go to the house of the famous sleeping OKT. he everytime blur blur dun talk to people one.see him i also scare:(

anyway does anyone know what time H70 start it ON?
can i book a few days in advance?

i not very sure abt H70.. but most house allowed advance booking...

TooFast
29-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Redperrier, I hope u understand that I don't want the majority ppl to get the idea that they can just book like that. Because when info like this got posted, I have messages asking me why they cannot advance book etc...

If ppl haven't give them the pre-paid booking fee, then they can forget bout it.

This thread is info thread regarding what the majority can expect from ON houses and services.

If u people still wonder y u get this and u can't get that,(ON phone booking, L18 WH ON services etc.) u might want to take a look at ur regularity with the house and the mutal understanding between u guys and the okt.

So for the majority of new ppl, new to ON, my piece of info for u is there is no phone booking, only go there pay 40 dollar advance and tell them when u are available. Make sure they keep record of ur booking.

JackSparrow
29-04-2007, 04:38 PM
i not very sure abt H70.. but most house allowed advance booking...

For House 70, U can call the gal directly. :D

F-boy
29-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Profit margin better to do ST than LT, less trouble with AV too. Soon LT will phrase out totally in cat40 houses.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Profit margin better to do ST than LT, less trouble with AV too. Soon LT will phrase out totally in cat40 houses.

hope that day wont come,if really yes then dun come too soon.really a gd deal if u asked me.

toot7
29-04-2007, 04:57 PM
For House 70, U can call the gal directly. :D

that one for u only.i dun have the gal number

JackSparrow
29-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Allowing Overnight will cause more heartache. :(

~|@|~
01-05-2007, 11:44 AM
hmmm, good info here... must spend more time to read up. thanks all bros ;) :p

toot7
04-05-2007, 02:04 AM
actually i am now having my first ON with my regular. i went to book her yesterday but she was book already so i book on today and paid the deposit. but when i reach the house today at 00.30. The OKT told me that is she sick, ask me whether i wan change to tomorrow cause she dun have my num and cannot contact me . I told him no and he return me the deposit.

i am very disappointed and angry at the same time. Do u all my regular is rejecting my business and having ON with her tirak or she is really sick.

Can anyone help me pls.I am so LOST:confused:

JWNY
04-05-2007, 02:22 AM
i am very disappointed and angry at the same time. Do u all my regular is rejecting my business and having ON with her tirak or she is really sick.

She may be sick - fact.

Conspiracy theory time

- But maybe her tirak "cut queue" so cancel your booking, give you back your deposit - "win / win" situation

- Another big fish came along more signifcant than you (talking dollars and cents/sense here)

- Not sure about current house rules...maybe she went out (I've seen WLs at GM before after hours)

Cool bro...many fishes in the sea :)

JWNY

Texas-5
08-05-2007, 08:21 PM
actually i am now having my first ON with my regular. i went to book her yesterday but she was book already so i book on today and paid the deposit. but when i reach the house today at 00.30. The OKT told me that is she sick, ask me whether i wan change to tomorrow cause she dun have my num and cannot contact me . I told him no and he return me the deposit.

Can anyone help me pls.I am so LOST:confused:

Gal from H70 you are trying to book is Keta right?
Ya lah...she's sick on Thursday. She didn't lie.
But she has a lot of ON lobangs, so not easy to book her. Best is you go down and have one ST with her, then ask her yourself when she can squeeze out some time for ON with you, then straight away pay $50 deposit to book her for that day.

I also recommend G13 from H72 (just next door nia). Speaks chinese and good attitude, big boobs.

hope that helps

Texas-5
09-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Gal from H70 you are trying to book is Keta right?
Ya lah...she's sick on Thursday. She didn't lie.
But she has a lot of ON lobangs, so not easy to book her. Best is you go down and have one ST with her, then ask her yourself when she can squeeze out some time for ON with you, then straight away pay $50 deposit to book her for that day.

I also recommend G13 from H72 (just next door nia). Speaks chinese and good attitude, big boobs.

hope that helps

Thanks to the bro who upped me for this err...super short reply.

(Is "big boobs" the magic word or something?)

Don't mind please tell me your nick so that when I can up you back when I have the points...thanks ah.

Oh and thanks to bro themask as well for upping my points.

powergen
12-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Please try LRG06 House 52, Overnight 130.00 (12.45pm till 10am) look for No.11.

Enjoy

13-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Please try LRG06 House 52, Overnight 130.00 (12.45pm till 10am) look for No.11.

Enjoy

My regulars in this house told me that she/they was/were fully booked for ON till end of her/their contracts. I never check with the OKT.

I believed that either she/they don't like me to ON or she/they has/have their tiraks liao.

Can any bros confirmed that some gals in this house are fully booked for ON till end of this year at least?

Chatcha
15-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Can any bros confirmed that some gals in this house are fully booked for ON till end of this year at least?[/QUOTE]

Bro if the girl said thing like this then forget it ok, means they dont like ON and most likely they have tirak liao. Go find another one lor......:)

jdi813
15-05-2007, 08:32 PM
My regulars in this house told me that she/they was/were fully booked for ON till end of her/their contracts. I never check with the OKT.

I believed that either she/they don't like me to ON or she/they has/have their tiraks liao.

Can any bros confirmed that some gals in this house are fully booked for ON till end of this year at least?BINGO bro ... u answered ur question urself ... to the best of my knowledge no hse in GL practices bookings so far in advance

me|zuo
17-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Nvm lah bro 11967.. since that gal treat u like that.. juz go another house find a better tirak lor... :D right anot bro jdi813... :p

KhunVi
17-05-2007, 05:27 PM

Can any bros confirmed that some gals in this house are fully booked for ON till end of this year at least?

Dude, I never encounter such.

Usually my regulars will call / ask me to book them ON.

My tirak will even book herself for me.

For those curious, I overnight at L6H53, L8H19 and L8H43. ;)

me|zuo
17-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Dude, I never encounter such.

Usually my regulars will call / ask me to book them ON.

My tirak will even book herself for me.

For those curious, I overnight at L6H53, L8H19 and L8H43.

ur tirak got pay for u?? :p :o

CeiResident
19-05-2007, 07:55 PM
ur tirak got pay for u?? :p :o

Hse 19..not bad.. damn spacious they combine 2 unit into 1. This is the same hse where a worker was slained by a chinese national last year.. the oni prob is they have a connecting bathroom to the next adjacent unit. Ger 19 is the ang pai now.. mostly the girls are from northern thailand... Any bros had experience in this hse b4? Care to share?

me|zuo
20-05-2007, 03:21 AM
Hse 19..not bad.. damn spacious they combine 2 unit into 1. This is the same hse where a worker was slained by a chinese national last year.. the oni prob is they have a connecting bathroom to the next adjacent unit. Ger 19 is the ang pai now.. mostly the girls are from northern thailand... Any bros had experience in this hse b4? Care to share?

I agree with bro cerresident... the room in L8H19 are rather big compared to other houses providing ON.. But got bad experience before in this house... maybe because i was a newbie then...

:o :p

CeiResident
20-05-2007, 04:56 AM
I agree with bro cerresident... the room in L8H19 are rather big compared to other houses providing ON.. But got bad experience before in this house... maybe because i was a newbie then...

Now oldbie liao right,so u can enjoy lots of privilege newbies dun get to do it keke...perhaps i have seen u before then......

cindy74
20-05-2007, 02:21 PM

Heard that someone actually see the gal spirit few days after she was killed.

CeiResident
20-05-2007, 09:31 PM

dun scare me leh bro... but its common la.. u ON at that hse b4?

Steven1117
21-05-2007, 03:25 AM
Share good news with bros.Gal only 20, super nice. Just came two days ago, so pretty fresh, I tried, just so good. Number:91654207

liu_mahe
21-05-2007, 03:28 AM
This is a test

jdi813
21-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Share good news with bros.Gal only 20, super nice. Just came two days ago, so pretty fresh, I tried, just so good. Number:91654207This is a testpiang eh ???? what the hell are the last 2 posts all about ????

1. dun anyhow post contact numbers in public ... if the number is some prank number ur nicks as good as dead

2. this is not the test section ... do some homework before u post

me|zuo
22-05-2007, 02:18 AM
Now oldbie liao right,so u can enjoy lots of privilege newbies dun get to do it keke...perhaps i have seen u before then......

Me very long nv go ON liao.. dun think u see me before... cos i dun frequent H19..

piang eh ???? what the hell are the last 2 posts all about ????

1. dun anyhow post contact numbers in public ... if the number is some prank number ur nicks as good as dead

2. this is not the test section ... do some homework before u post

dun angry... they muz have post wrongly...

CeiResident
22-05-2007, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=me|zuo;2038820]Me very long nv go ON liao.. dun think u see me before... cos i dun frequent H19..

which hse would u reccommend then bro?

me|zuo
23-05-2007, 08:51 PM
which hse would u reccommend then bro?

me no special recommendation... can only say the OKT of L6H72 is rather friendly... H66 also good if u wan CIM

HIVsucks_XXX
23-05-2007, 11:48 PM

Hauntings in geylang?:confused:

CeiResident
24-05-2007, 12:09 AM
me no special recommendation... can only say the OKT of L6H72 is rather friendly... H66 also good if u wan CIM

Would say majority of the ON rooms is only abt 3/4 the size of an avg 3 room hdb flat bedroom. ON can be damn boring if u do not have any prior experience to it or previous encounter with the gers. The worse experience that could have happen to u is having to wake up early to rush for work after that and u will feel like a zombie for the rest of the day. i used to think that most patrons would be for weekends slots only but was surprised to find out that usually weekday slots is taken up faster than weekends. Maybe cheongsters are becoming more clever as they wun expect gd svs for ONs on weekends as compared to wkdays...

JWNY
24-05-2007, 12:15 AM
I think their rooms one of the bigger ones in GL Cat40. As for the poor girl...hopes she rest in peace. I personally never experience anything...and neither do the girls talk about it. :)

JWNY

CeiResident
24-05-2007, 12:26 AM
I think their rooms one of the bigger ones in GL Cat40. As for the poor girl...hopes she rest in peace. I personally never experience anything...and neither do the girls talk about it. :)

JWNY

Yah in fact they pretend they know nuting abt it when i ask them after they knock off from work in the kitchen during one of my ON sessions, the girls will make it a habit to pray by their bedside every night before they sleep. The girl which was slained was in fact from kengtung myanmar. In fact there are quite a couple of girls in that house who is pretty fair that hails from the shan state, they wun admit that they not ethnic thais but claim they hail from the northern province. business at this particular house for ON sessions seems brisk as compare to other houses. I would say its the biggest unti that is operating at lor 8.

ahyong
24-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Yah in fact they pretend they know nuting abt it when i ask them after they knock off from work in the kitchen during one of my ON sessions, the girls will make it a habit to pray by their bedside every night before they sleep. The girl which was slained was in fact from kengtung myanmar. In fact there are quite a couple of girls in that house who is pretty fair that hails from the shan state, they wun admit that they not ethnic thais but claim they hail from the northern province. business at this particular house for ON sessions seems brisk as compare to other houses. I would say its the biggest unti that is operating at lor 8.

Wow bro u know alot hor... u seems like every nite go O/N now. LOL u tio gong tao again liao

CeiResident
24-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Wow bro u know alot hor... u seems like every nite go O/N now. LOL u tio gong tao again liao

CB yong,some ppl strike rich liao mah, forgotten this old fren of his.... its been long ......

me|zuo
24-05-2007, 09:17 PM

actually some of the WL working in the the legal Cat 40 hse are not genuine thai.. most of them are from mynmar but are living in the northen thailand like chiang rai.. they do not have any genuine thai identity, thus they are entering sillypore with fake documents n identity but to work LEGALLy... So they will not reveal it to another.. cos it will bring troubles to them and the house

me|zuo
24-05-2007, 09:24 PM
double posting ps

CeiResident
24-05-2007, 09:29 PM
double posting ps

but i am sure the boss and the okt is aware they are not authentic thais right?

me|zuo
24-05-2007, 09:41 PM
but i am sure the boss and the okt is aware they are not authentic thais right?

I'm not very sure on this issue.. all i can say is some of the gals are brought into sillypore thru 'agent'...

CeiResident
28-05-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm not very sure on this issue.. all i can say is some of the gals are brought into sillypore thru 'agent'...

Hey when are u going for Ons sessions again...

me|zuo
29-05-2007, 03:15 AM
Hey when are u going for Ons sessions again...

meet up liao then say.. Vitamin M very low..

CeiResident
09-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Hi, any bros can provide some info abt svs and feedbacks on the gers at hse19 lor 8? hardly see any bro coming down to the dining area during ONs session..

JWNY
09-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi, any bros can provide some info abt svs and feedbacks on the gers at hse19 lor 8? hardly see any bro coming down to the dining area during ONs session..
Usually i stay in the room...

Anyway...what's the purpose of coming to the dining area when we can do everthing in the room bro?

JWNY

CeiResident
10-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Usually i stay in the room...

Anyway...what's the purpose of coming to the dining area when we can do everthing in the room bro?

JWNY

true hahah... u must be a senior cheongster bro, any valuable tips for ONs?

JWNY
11-06-2007, 09:07 AM
true hahah... u must be a senior cheongster bro, any valuable tips for ONs? no lah...GL all take out clothes no seniority...

valuable tips ah? let your girl rest if you really care for her... :D

JWNY

CeiResident
12-06-2007, 12:43 AM
no lah...GL all take out clothes no seniority...

valuable tips ah? let your girl rest if you really care for her... :D

JWNY

rest ah, ok lor one shot is enuff hahah. You must be one of the few good man ard bro......

JWNY
12-06-2007, 08:40 AM
rest ah, ok lor one shot is enuff hahah. You must be one of the few good man ard bro...... Shhh...not my fault right if i can only shoot once bro? :o

JWNY

Achilles
12-06-2007, 09:46 AM
actually some of the WL working in the the legal Cat 40 hse are not genuine thai.. most of them are from mynmar but are living in the northen thailand like chiang rai.. they do not have any genuine thai identity, thus they are entering sillypore with fake documents n identity but to work LEGALLy... So they will not reveal it to another.. cos it will bring troubles to them and the house

Bro .. can recommand me any house got myanmar gal? .. Thanks a billion

Cheers
Achilles

CeiResident
19-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Bro .. can recommand me any house got myanmar gal? .. Thanks a billion

Cheers
Achilles

burmese ah? join me ba this wkend? kor kor bring u go and see haah.....