PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the wife

nicehusband
08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi friends

Hope you don't mind on my sharing.

Bonking is not advisable if husband can do with the wife. The wife is doing alot of housework: wash cloth, buy vegetable, cook, clean the floor, clean windows and furniture, tution the child etc. She do all this at no pay and not complaining.
Therefore if husband can spare more time with the wife, it would be great! The wife will feel that life is more meaningful! Am i right to say that?

simplysexlover
09-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Agreed with you on your viewpoint, but different pple have different life and encounter and it's needs. So, ur viewpoint is right on this particular angle, but not on the other angle point of view. For example, u feel happy when u rich, but other feel happy for other thing, even they are not rich.

jj583
09-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Hi friends

Bonking is not advisable if husband can do with the wife. The wife is doing alot of housework: wash cloth, buy vegetable, cook, clean the floor, clean windows and furniture, tution the child etc. She do all this at no pay and not complaining.
Therefore if husband can spare more time with the wife, it would be great! The wife will feel that life is more meaningful! Am i right to say that?

hey bro, no offence, but think that you are at the wrong fourm lol ...
:cool::cool::D:D

crazydude289
09-09-2011, 09:01 AM

Bro...he not only in the wrong forum but should spend time helping his wife than surfing this forum.....

fornicator
09-09-2011, 09:04 AM

In a way, yes, you are right to say that. But I have to agree with Bro jj583 above.

Happy weekend to all Samsters.

Bonk safe. We are here for fun, not trouble.

Cheers.

Hi friends

nicehusband
09-09-2011, 09:09 AM
OMG

I am wasting my time here! OK! i will spend my time to do house work!

tanhockgin
09-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi Nicehusband,

I only aspire to be like you, a nice husband. But unfortunately, wife is not willing to do her duty. As you put it, she does all the housework. But, mine comes with a maid. So duty is a lot less. After 2 kids, no sex. Do you expect me to go on like this? I wish I could get a refund. haha.

Second, we assume that men are monogamous. But, if you look in history, we were not meant to be that way. Only birds like penguin are. And, even that is not proven conclusively. Who knows if they have their own version of sammyboyforum in Penguin world. Jokes aside, I think men have cornered themselves into believing that they are monogamous creatures.

If our ancestors can see how "hen-pecked" we are, they would be turning in their graves laughing. And to prove my point, perhaps that is why you are in here, too, despite being a nice husband. No insult intended.

fornicator
09-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Well, if you post the right content, you won't:

- be wasting your time here; and
- be needing to spend time doing house work. :eek:

Am I right to say that? :rolleyes:

Happy weekend Samsters. :D

Bonk safe. :p

Cheers.

OMG

I am wasting my time here! OK! i will spend my time to do house work!

mona
09-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Go bonk your wife. Leave this forum to us who bonk woman without thinking twice. You are at the wrong forum.......bro.

geckoSG
09-09-2011, 03:22 PM
TS... Remember to help wifey do the housework, look after your kids...
10:39PM & still here? Shouldn't U be in bed with wifey liao? LOLz

jeff88
09-09-2011, 03:34 PM
TS. In the first place, why are you in this forum? What are you looking for?

You should be in a forum that discusses about how to take care of your family and do your household chores better.

Obviously, you are in the wrong forum. Here we discuss and exchange tips about sex and WL. If you are uncomfortable about it, pls move on and dont pass unnecessary remarks.

Manofwar
09-09-2011, 04:29 PM
dude wrong place

fornicator
09-09-2011, 05:21 PM
I think TS got the message.

Thanks all Bros for support! :D

Happy weekend!

Bonk safe. :p

Cheers.

dude wrong place

TS. In the first place, why are you in this forum? What are you looking for?

You should be in a forum that discusses about how to take care of your family and do your household chores better.

Obviously, you are in the wrong forum. Here we discuss and exchange tips about sex and WL. If you are uncomfortable about it, pls move on and dont pass unnecessary remarks.

TS... Remember to help wifey do the housework, look after your kids...
10:39PM & still here? Shouldn't U be in bed with wifey liao? LOLz

Go bonk your wife. Leave this forum to us who bonk woman without thinking twice. You are at the wrong forum.......bro.

soi15
09-09-2011, 05:37 PM
I think TS' idea is to advise us to stay away from WLs.

nicehusband
09-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Thank you for zap 6 points. Appreciate! but how you do that? you need 12 power leh!

albertns
21-09-2011, 08:26 PM
my wife is ready for anyone. contact me 96547067

Send me the details about your wife with pics at [email protected]. I am interested.

superior1
29-09-2011, 01:18 AM
my wife is ready for anyone. contact me 96547067

Bro,
U are joking rite, not serious,
if that's true yr wife ready for anyone, pls kindly pm me, i'm interested...
thxs.

superior1
29-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Bro,
Are u serious, not joking...
If that's true yr wife can, i'm interested
Pls kindly pm me...
thxs.