PDA

View Full Version : Orchard Tower MAssage

abcd1999
06-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Went to Orchard to shop today, was feeling tired, decide to go for a Massage @ Orchard Tower, Saw quite few shops, but the Ladys like Thai , or No body one . Went to 2nd floor, Wa, saw This PRC Massage lady , Clevage like Big only , Showing Half of her Assets. Decide to ask for Price , 30 mins $45 dollar, i ask got what service ,she say Any service i want, Decided to get Blow, She quote me $150 , i was like Ok lor, abit exp . but Those Two Ding Dong knocks me down. Strip naked, Bj want not bad, but Abit too fast, Boobs C cup Shiok only !!, i like her Moans , i was sucking her boobies like a baby. I wanted to Breast Fuck her, but scared sia, so many ppl outside..
Name : Didnt ask
Face: 8/10 (Slutty type , CFM face ) MAke me hard even Thinking about her BJ
Boobs: C !! Nice to Suck
Massage : Normal PRC massage lor
Bj : 7/10
Dmg: $150
RTM : Not sure , unless got Lots of $$,

06-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Went to Orchard to shop today, was feeling tired, decide to go for a Massage @ Orchard Tower, Saw quite few shops, but the Ladys like Thai , or No body one . Went to 2nd floor, Wa, saw This PRC Massage lady , Clevage like Big only , Showing Half of her Assets. Decide to ask for Price , 30 mins $45 dollar, i ask got what service ,she say Any service i want, Decided to get Blow, She quote me $150 , i was like Ok lor, abit exp . but Those Two Ding Dong knocks me down. Strip naked, Bj want not bad, but Abit too fast, Boobs C cup Shiok only !!, i like her Moans , i was sucking her boobies like a baby. I wanted to Breast Fuck her, but scared sia, so many ppl outside..

lol....fucking stupid

WonderBoy!
06-09-2011, 10:57 PM
HAHAHAHA 150 for a bj...

drekman
06-09-2011, 10:59 PM
People who goes to orchard tower and pay so much money are stupid. They are conning and cheating ur money. Bj is only $50 and even $30.

abcd1999 you need to die becos u are foolish. You are being cheated.

draken
07-09-2011, 01:04 AM

Wah Bro .. means in total u paid 195 leh... kena chop carrot head liao lah..

She quoted u $150 coz she knew customers will confirm bargain.

hahaha side track abit, my most succesful bargain from other joint was from $150 to $60 for FJ..

basfreak
13-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Wah Bro .. means in total u paid 195 leh... kena chop carrot head liao lah..

She quoted u $150 coz she knew customers will confirm bargain.

hahaha side track abit, my most succesful bargain from other joint was from $150 to $60 for FJ..

Agree. At OT, will need to bargain.

Frequently visited 2 ladies at OT 3rd floor. One is a Vietnamese, around late 20s, located at the first joint on the right once you walk into OT from the car park. The other a PRC MILF, early 30s, located at the joint beside Bongo Pub (i think) and I believe she is the lady boss at this joint. Both normally I pay 150-180 for massage & FJ with BBBJ.

ahwen
13-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Lol really kena keto till katlah like me last time lol...

ducal
13-09-2011, 03:43 PM
$150 for a bj is quite expensive.

Glox
13-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Lol, you got conned. You not local ? With 150$ you can get Thai girl for 2 shot with hotel included. More comfortable.

Anyway, when I always go there after 10. Most massage shop are all close

manhood
13-09-2011, 05:03 PM
TS is a rich man....

funseekers
24-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Went to OT today, business n traffic at 2 n 3 floors very quiet, prc gals keep waving n preaching for sales..stop by one charming lady shop near to 7-11, she showed me her price chart but I told her nett $100 for both entrance and bj, she said can add more, but I told her that's the best I can offered, then she agreed..the rest is shiok shiok for you to I imagine! Bros here, explore higher floors for lower rates and better service.

Handsome2008
24-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Over at OT, these PRC chiobu will quite u high prices. One needs to negotiate. Nevertheless, in long run, the prices quoted for their services are rather high. :)

Silentsky75
07-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Bros please up me point k for sharing this....
I tried Ot before... Actually service is quite good...
If u dun wanna kana tok, go ard 9 plus -10... Walk n just take notice if they closing... Usually last customer n u must say u singaporean they give cheap standard rates...
Try this Taiwan girl... Wa her movement very very sensual... So I spot her, 1st floor....
Anyways, her neh very nice n very firm... Her movement very sensual. So walk in straight ask u closing shop.. 120 for full service... 100 for fj n 20 for room... She accept. Did it came out happy...

Another day, walk ard 3rd floor... a lady with big melon walking out from shop, saw me smile n say u want? I said nvm. She say I closing already give u part customer rate... Quote 120 all in... But I was there to see only... Told her nvm next time... So bros save ur money go when they about to close...
Please up my point for sharing this tip... Tried few times it works