PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Time Delights

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Was introduced to this place by a friend.

Initially thought it's just a ordinary hair salon but once in, was greeted by several SYT. Majority from our neighbor country based on their accent. Dressed to kill. Cleavage shown and micro mini skirts on that day. Was it one off coincident or their usual attire.

Well, it just another can see cannot touch hair wash session and see how the TCSS chemistry. Usual MY hair salon I guessed.

Standard SOP. Shampoo, massage on the shoulder, shampoo, massage on the shoulder... Rinse. After rinsing, went back to chair get a blow dry. Once the hair was dry and towel removed I thought it was the end. Stood up and when reaching for my wallet. She said "this way please". The cashier was in front of me but I was led to the rear of the shop.....

BRB

SiliconVibrator
03-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Bro, hard to find liao lay, can pm me location? Thks

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 12:08 PM
At the rear, massage beds separated only by curtains was lined up. A coupled of curtains were closed. I was invited to lay down. I was unsure to undressed or not and I asked. She giggled and said " you can leave your shirt on if you don't mind going back to work with a crumbled ones"

Ok. I took it off and handed it over to her. She hanged it on the wall and when I was about to take out my pants, she exclaimed "No ! No ! This no need." She was so loud that I can hear giggles from the neighboring cubicles. Ok I was embarrassed. I asked her whether I should lay down prone or face up. She said it's only a short massage on the head. So I should lay facing up. I did so and guess nothing gonna happen....

coldbreathe
03-09-2011, 12:10 PM
please continue the FR. Thanks.

Very curious about the "2nd part". :D

aczeta76
03-09-2011, 12:12 PM
sounds fun

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Pardon me if I am slow. I am using my mobile and the wireless@Sg connection sucks ! Friends who can up my points I will be grateful as I too wish to attain certain minimum pts to be able to share info/ctc

Ok back to my FR:

As I lay down on the waist height massage bed. She drew the curtains, pulled a stool and sat directly above my head and started giving me a standard SOP facial. Ok, the lunch, plus after hair washed and now cooling cream on my face, I was drifting into  land.

Suddenly I felt the hands moving south towards and chest. Massaging my chest and fingers occasionally brushing my nipples. I was awaken and eyes sprang open. I couldn't see a thing and took me a few seconds to realized that in order for her to reached for my chest, she has to stand up, lean forward and now her boobs were pressing on my face....

blacklist123
03-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Bro u are killing us with the suspense!!! Cmon, more pls. Lol.

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Sorry sorry using mobile to type is kinda difficult.

A guy being a guy, in such situation, imagination will run a bit wild. As this happen, certain part of the body will react. Blood was rushing southward and I can feel an erection forming. However, I was feeling awkward and uncomfortable. You guys will understand. Park wrong position and as time passed, it becomes painful instead of shiokness.

I think I facial expression gave me away and she asked: "Is the massage ok?" I choked on my reply "errr ... Ok ... But...." she started to giggle again and I asked her why she laughed. She said I was shy and she said... Go ahead and adjust. I was surprised on how she knew. She further giggled and said that she can see the bulge and also my uneasy body movement. She also said that everytime she will witness such things happening during the massage.

Ok, taking the hint and a sigh of relief, I quickly reached in and readjust my bro to a more comfy position. She continued with her massage on my chest and more pressing of her boobs onto my face. I was enjoying the moment and ideas running in my head.

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks to increasing my points. Take a break for lunch. Be back later.

MOLESTER
03-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Sound good... I cannot tahan liao... Bro ts can u straight forward... Thanks

fallenmemory
03-09-2011, 01:00 PM
could you be kind to share this place with all bros here ???

daicheklou
03-09-2011, 01:49 PM
lunch break over:)

petergoh1969
03-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Bro can u pm the place. Thanks.

happpy
03-09-2011, 02:52 PM
i think i know where. :)

DIDI
03-09-2011, 03:01 PM
wow long time didnt come across this type of saloon liao!!!!!!!

silvers
03-09-2011, 03:06 PM
i'm gonna up u pts, but i want to know where is this joint:D

halfmelonn
03-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Wat A FR... machiam read RA story book... Must wait for
Next publish.. Lol..

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 03:12 PM
As I lay quietly enjoying the head and chest massage, occasionally will hear giggles over behind the curtains. I swore that I can hear soft moans too...

After about 10 mins of facial, head and chest massage, she moved to the side of the bed to massage my arms. With my hands at the side, the height of the massage bed, my hands are just brushing front of her thighs... At times, the hem of her short skirts will rise above the bed covering my hands ...

theDarkness
03-09-2011, 03:14 PM
this is exciting..lol.. :o

joew2005
03-09-2011, 03:22 PM
teasing only issit ?
only then would men keep going back ..... 4 more accidental touching & seeing only.

lemon69
03-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Bro TS, care to share this location? I due for my hairbcut. Pls pm mi this location?

appleseeding2
03-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Aarggghhhh............ please continue~~~

bdd201
03-09-2011, 04:12 PM
lol bro can pm me the ctc. From your fr this is the place that all bro would love it

s2929k
03-09-2011, 04:18 PM
i am as well due for a hair cut... PM location pls.. hair so long n so hot now.. neh tahan :)

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

As this was the 1st there, I was equally excited and scared. I was excited about what was happinging. Aroused by all that little action and making my heart pumping and sending my blood southward. Head is plotting my next move but at the same time what is she did not like it and made a scene or worst...

Well guess it's always the temptation overruled the sensible side. I slowly raise one of my finger and gentle touch the thigh. More to like accidental or 'test water'. Ok, first attempt, no adverse respond and she carried on massaging my upper arm. This time it's a touch and stay. No reject and start stroking the thigh with my finger. No reject and I begin to be bolder. As I didi my one finger gently stroking, I inched forward and upwards. I only managed to advanced maybe an inch or two she grabbed hold of my hand and places it back onto the massage bed. I looked at her expecting an angry face but to my surprised, she was smiling and said "man always so naughty".

I replied that she is pretty and have a nice bod. Plus dressed to kill. I can resist. She gave me a slap on my hand and said "be obedient, don't any move." she continued her massage and this time leaned over to massage and other arm. Arrrghhh how to take it with the bossom in full view and the private area pressing against my other arm...

Imagination is running wild and heart is pounding heavily...

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Dear all

Please bear with me. I am at work and typing using my mobile. I shall return home soon and answer to your pm.

My most sincere thanks to those who have up my points. Much appreciated..

freezetheDB
03-09-2011, 05:15 PM
pls pm me the delightful place bro TS

gottosam
03-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Dear TS, whether it's using mobile phone or not, I like the way u keep us in suspense...like the way stories r told in the adult/sex discussions section of this forum....refreshing for a change. Keep it up and keep going...camping here for more! Will up u for your efforts and u got PM;-)

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 06:18 PM
As I lay being 'tortured', I can hear beyond the curtains that things are happening. Can hear a little squeaking sound of the massage bed and certain 'slapping' sound which was very familiar.

I decide to try my luck again. Stroking her thigh and more inwards. Resisted again but I persisted. Managed to reach the panty and could feel the heat and moist.. Continued to stroke from the outside with a little resistant. As I could confirm that I could feel the wetness, she suddenly stopped everything, grabbed my hand away and placed it on the bed again. I saw a grinned on her face and she said. Your one hour is up.

Huh? One hour up so soon? Time really flies when one is enjoying. I wanted to extend the time and she said she needed to check and left only to return that there are already customers waiting outside. I have wait for my turn again. Looking at the time I needed to go back to work .... Left the place high and dry. Disappointed but promised I'll be back.

Briefed my friend who intro-ed me to the place on what happened. He laughed and said I was slow. I asked him what I can do there, he refused to tell me. He said it's best for me to discover it myself ... for the thrill !

Taz9
03-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi bro, awaiting for your PM.

leetona
03-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Bro, where is the location ? Must go tml liao

03-09-2011, 07:53 PM
camping for your pm too~!

High Standard
03-09-2011, 07:56 PM
just wondering... it is a hair saloon or a massage parlour???
is a story or FR???
No damage??? No info of the girls???
Confused??? :confused:

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 08:00 PM
First visit was on weekday slightly after noon time.

Location easy to find but car parks hard to find lot due to lunch crowd. Evening may be better.

Although it's lunch time, get quite a few customers. There are more than 5 salon staffs.

For the 1-hr wash, the price is $35/-.

Notice Many customers have their regular gals. And also there are quite constant people calling in for booking.

Nearest MRT: Tiong Bahru

joew2005
03-09-2011, 08:45 PM
hi Biohazard2000,thx 4 showing some light on the location.
would try if near the vicinity ... 1day.
but give out with extra~extra~extra caution.
u wouldn't know who is on the other side of the monitor.

Biohazard2000
03-09-2011, 08:47 PM
hi Biohazard2000,thx 4 showing some light on the location.
would try if near the vicinity ... 1day.
but give out with extra~extra~extra caution.
u wouldn't know who is on the other side of the monitor.

Thanks for the advice. Good luck !

Wvalentine
03-09-2011, 09:03 PM
bro
can pm me the address pls
thanks a million !:):)

leonleon
03-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi Bro

can i have the location pls?

thanks bro

Hundred Plus
03-09-2011, 09:46 PM
PM sent to TS. Still waiting for TS to shed some light about the location ;)

xxhulkxx
03-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Bro, can you pls share location?

Tho66
03-09-2011, 09:59 PM

Location easy to find but car parks hard to find lot due to lunch crowd. Evening may be better.

Although it's lunch time, get quite a few customers. There are more than 5 salon staffs.

Notice Many customers have their regular gals. And also there are quite constant people calling in for booking.

Woa!!! I stay at Tiong Bahru but didn't know there's such a salon near my place. :confused: Anyway, definitely must pay a visit 2 this salon 2 try it out. :D
Bro, I've sent 2 u a pm please reply me with d salon exact location & address. Thanks in advance. :)

gottosam
03-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Agree with Bro joew2005 that TS b careful in his screening in order to protect this playground, especially with winds blowing strongly nowadays. Will wait patiently for TS to do his screening;-)

drcchdrcch
03-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Woah haha near Tiong Barhu? lol bro please pm the location

6v7x67ngr
04-09-2011, 03:26 AM
bro can you please pm me location, very interested in trying!! thank you so much! very much appreciated!

wire3818
04-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Bro, i had sent u a pm, can pls reply? many thanks

superman_25
04-09-2011, 10:10 AM
can u pm the adresss

Biohazard2000
04-09-2011, 11:17 AM

Dear all

Once again thanks to bros who have up my points.

I have tried to put my first experience field report (FR) as precise ad possible. The mission I have completed and obtained information only on:

1. Hair salon with SYT
2. SYT sexy dressing (I've mentioned only one time there. Coincident or normal attire I have yet to confirm)
3. Only one time with that particular gal who reaction may be different from other gals. Sorry 1st time there did not get the name.

Thanks to all bros for your interest and enquiries. I have been warned not to disclosed too much to avoid the place (playground) being "rampaged" by those in certain profession ....

I have given some bros the location. Maybe after further confirmation by myself and some bros here, we will then be able to provide a better FR on what is happening there. This is to avoid bros going there and get disappointed when they can't get beyond what they have read or set out to do.

Later if have time will drop by. Bros who have the location, we await your feedback.

gottosam
04-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Bro TS, thanks for your efforts to protect this place. Pls keep us posted on your further recce. Even if it's clean, I won't mind trying as it also feels good being served by SYTs. Thanks.

cstone
04-09-2011, 11:40 AM
bro,pls PM the contact...

hithere
04-09-2011, 12:17 PM
lol bro can pm me the ctc. From your fr this is the place that all bro would love it

donchew
04-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi TS am I qualified to know the place? Please pm me ASAP if I'm qualified. Thanks

DreamTillDawn
04-09-2011, 01:27 PM
pls pm the location. tempted by your nice write up!

Tho66
04-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi Bro, I've pm u earlier for d address & location & still awaiting for your reply. Please help 2 reply as I want 2 try it out as I stay at Tiong Bahru. Thanks.

Dear all

Once again thanks to bros who have up my points.

I have tried to put my first experience field report (FR) as precise ad possible. The mission I have completed and obtained information only on:

1. Hair salon with SYT
2. SYT sexy dressing (I've mentioned only one time there. Coincident or normal attire I have yet to confirm)
3. Only one time with that particular gal who reaction may be different from other gals. Sorry 1st time there did not get the name.

Thanks to all bros for your interest and enquiries. I have been warned not to disclosed too much to avoid the place (playground) being "rampaged" by those in certain profession ....

I have given some bros the location. Maybe after further confirmation by myself and some bros here, we will then be able to provide a better FR on what is happening there. This is to avoid bros going there and get disappointed when they can't get beyond what they have read or set out to do.

Later if have time will drop by. Bros who have the location, we await your feedback.

Jpg101
04-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Bro pl share the location

Taiyo
04-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Is it open on weekend too?

Schumi
04-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Juz curious though, how is their hair stylist skill? can't imagine coming out fm there with a lousy cut :p

kiang123
04-09-2011, 03:01 PM
can you pm me the location,thanks

Hundred Plus
04-09-2011, 07:05 PM
First of all, thanks to TS for the location. I just came back from this place a while ago. This salon basically operates like Mei Taiwan Salon, employed m'sian girls as "shampoo lady" and they also provide facial and a few kind od decent service. I was served by this 21 year old SYT by the name of: Ah Girl. Very chatty throughout the hair wash cum light massage on the shoulders (with clothes on). Talk about anything under the sun (no dirty talk for sure :p) the area of massage is just separated by curtain and the entrance of the massage area is glass panel which can be seen clearly from the hair cutting area and I can hear very clearly the conversation between another customer and the shampoo lady serving him, therefore don't think "special" is possible due to the lack of privacy.

As I mentioned, had a decent "hair spa" with light massage, was offered to dig my ears and shave my stubbles but I politely decline. After about an hour, paid and left the place. Charge was $35 and I gave Ah Girl $5 tips for
her good service and nice chat during the session. She gave me a name card and asked me to patronize again.

Thanks again to TS, will up your points in due course.

rascalism
04-09-2011, 08:54 PM
....I was served by this 21 year old SYT Ah Girl....had a decent "hair spa" with light massage..

Bro u mean even your big head did not get any massage??

towndude
05-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Where is this place ? would like to know , pray tell.

thanks

kbata
05-09-2011, 01:50 AM
Bro, can kindly share the location information?
Thanks in advance

coolandy79
05-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Bro share location pls tks

Hundred Plus
05-09-2011, 05:29 AM
Bro u mean even your big head did not get any massage??

Yes. Big head has got some massage during shampoo-ing.

sean99
05-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Bro biohazard2000,care to share with me this nice place,thank in advance.

superduker1
05-09-2011, 10:14 AM
bro bio, you got mail! =) interested to try!

Chupachups
05-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Would love to try but I don't have any hair, my head is cleanly shaven... how? Can i just go for their massage services?

brokenunderwear
05-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Any bro care to share the location?

kikapu
06-09-2011, 01:41 AM
TS is the boss of the shop. Don't be fooled

ChinKooi
06-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Bro biohazard2000,care to share with me this nice place,thank in advance.

Yes, share with me too :)

Jerkoman
06-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey bro, care to share contact? Pls pm me. Thanks.

jasonong
06-09-2011, 10:59 AM
If this is a clean place why need to be so secretive?

scuddupe
06-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Contact bro!
Thanks!

raycon88
06-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Yo bro.can share the location ,many thanks.

david9128
06-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Bro, where is the location ? Must go tml liao

Starkarat
06-09-2011, 01:33 PM
bro mind sharing e plc? tanx

Hundred Plus
06-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Please respect the TS and don't PM me for the location as I have promise not to anyhow reveal the location.

Scooby007
06-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Bro care to share location.cheers

skinpeks46
06-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Was introduced to this place by a friend.

Initially thought it's just a ordinary hair salon but once in, was greeted by several SYT. Majority from our neighbor country based on their accent. Dressed to kill. Cleavage shown and micro mini skirts on that day. Was it one off coincident or their usual attire.

Well, it just another can see cannot touch hair wash session and see how the TCSS chemistry. Usual MY hair salon I guessed.

Standard SOP. Shampoo, massage on the shoulder, shampoo, massage on the shoulder... Rinse. After rinsing, went back to chair get a blow dry. Once the hair was dry and towel removed I thought it was the end. Stood up and when reaching for my wallet. She said "this way please". The cashier was in front of me but I was led to the rear of the shop.....

BRB

Hi Bro,

Good findings.. care to share location..
would like to go for a hair wash..

Thks.:D

deelite825
06-09-2011, 04:14 PM
hahaha.. i laughed so hard while reading TS's FR. It sounds like it is a clean version of Vietnamese barber shop. But Vietnamese one you can go in even if you are totally bald..haha

TS, i've pm'ed you. please share before I become bald. Thanks. :)

nokia88
06-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Yes. Big head has got some massage during shampoo-ing.

Lvl 2 or 3 ?

tgph
07-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Bro Bio, grateful if cd pls pm me contact, cheers..

monkeyxiaozi
07-09-2011, 01:56 AM
bro dun mind sharing the location?

Hundred Plus
07-09-2011, 08:50 AM
If this is a clean place why need to be so secretive?

If you running a clean joint would you like AV to visit your shop nw and then saying that they suspect you running a vice joint due to some misleading info they got from sbf? Use your bird brain to think lah

Lvl 2 or 3 ?

I mention in my last post that I am not suppose to reveal info of the location. Please respect the TS and pm him for info.

Footman
07-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Bro, I've pm u 2-3 times for the location but you never reply me. Can share the location? Will be discreet, don worie.

Biohazard2000
07-09-2011, 11:29 PM
If you running a clean joint would you like AV to visit your shop nw and then saying that they suspect you running a vice joint due to some misleading info they got from sbf? Use your bird brain to think lah

I mention in my last post that I am not suppose to reveal info of the location. Please respect the TS and pm him for info.

Thank you 100+.

Hundred Plus
07-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Thank you 100+.

Most welcome bro :)

Robuststud
07-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi bro. You are genius of expressions. Pls do PM the contact and the lOcation.
Thx

enzer88
08-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Bro biohazard, pls pm me the place, will up you tks.

sskmabc
08-09-2011, 12:58 AM
hi bro, care to share the location?

bluebilly
08-09-2011, 12:59 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6PfgTnsnZ9k/TgjDFWgdOmI/AAAAAAAAAII/gKGMEIAFGJk/s1600/fuck-you.jpg

bluebilly
08-09-2011, 01:00 AM
http://i.picasion.com/pic43/f7f1cad9359c26aaaf07362f9e050fb2.gif (http://picasion.com/)picture to gif (http://picasion.com/)

Cfking
08-09-2011, 01:28 AM
Bro location pls

Biohazard2000
08-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Dear Bros

I have replied to some bros on the location of the place. Shall we wait and see how did their field trips go?

To those who have not receive, do forgive me. I have overwhelming requests and I have to be selective (careful) in giving out the location or I have yet to come to your message.

Like some Seniors here say, we shall share but at the same time, protect our turfs from the ....

Bennyl
08-09-2011, 08:37 AM
sound fun.. can share location and ctc?

greatmoc
08-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Hi bro know am not senior and high reputation but really want to try this hair salon. dt worry I know how to protect state secret and on my side I found something interesting in lobby of famous hotel and whats going on in car park ? win win bros ??

thunderpiggy
08-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey bro... Can pm me the location? I will write a FR after trying. Thanks bro!

ee_enjoy
09-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Dear Bros

I have replied to some bros on the location of the place. Shall we wait and see how did their field trips go?

To those who have not receive, do forgive me. I have overwhelming requests and I have to be selective (careful) in giving out the location or I have yet to come to your message.

Like some Seniors here say, we shall share but at the same time, protect our turfs from the ....

thks for sharing, upz u : )

Scooby007
09-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Bro care to share ctc.

gottosam
09-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Dear Bros

Bro TS, will patiently for my turn to come as I had a hair-cut 2 weeks ago :D

Smallboy85
09-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi bro TS, I'm no senior but i dare say that I'll give a darn good FR. So if you're willing to share drop me a pm and I'll give an FR the moment I give it a go. :)

formidable
09-09-2011, 07:01 PM

Sama sama ;p

Biohazard2000
09-09-2011, 07:30 PM

No need cut. Hair Spa can liao

gottosam
09-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Bro biohazard2000, thanks for the advice...does it mean my wait is going to end soon? Pls dun bring my hopes up and then crash it down, ok? :P

Scooby007
09-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Ya mine too :)

enzer88
09-09-2011, 10:39 PM
No need cut. Hair Spa can liaoBro,please pm me too,i have sent you a pm few days back,thank.:)

secretcoco
09-09-2011, 10:44 PM
yea bro, we r all eagerly waiting for yr reply.. cheers.

manhood
10-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Bro biohazard2000, thanks for the advice...does it mean my wait is going to end soon? Pls dun bring my hopes up and then crash it down, ok? :P

ha ha ha ......:D

David76_10
10-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Bro, buai tahan. Never try thus before. Can u shre the salon contact and location with me

david9128
10-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Re: Lunch Time Delights
Bro, I've pm u 2-3 times for the location but you never reply me. Can share the location? Will be discreet, don worie.
_______

SIR97
10-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi bro,
can get the contact from u?would like to try it and will write a fl

Bayboy
10-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Bro please PM me address , I want to give it a try . Any special ?

boiboiq
10-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Bro pls pm me the address,thanks!

13atman
10-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Bro biohazard2000 can share the location with me? Thanks in advance!!!

Koithong
11-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Hi bro, please pm me the location.

Koithong
11-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Please share the location , bro.

luvcool
11-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Bro..plz share location and contact

rascalism
11-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Its been a wk but only one report.. no other bros tried?? :confused:

js0n
11-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Bro..waiting for your reply for location..will provide FR..n dun worry.i am not bald.:D

Pkcom
11-09-2011, 01:38 PM
hey ts wanting to go for a hair cut today....pls pm the location and will up u pts.tks

aoshi82
11-09-2011, 02:37 PM
can send the location to me?

OsamaBinLaden
12-09-2011, 03:46 PM
TS bro... PM sent to u some time ago... awaiting patiently for your reply... ;)

DreamTillDawn
12-09-2011, 06:57 PM
my hair is too short for a cut. can I go for a hair wash instead?

sequence79
12-09-2011, 11:01 PM
TS

can share location?
good escape from the usual commercial sex
thanks in advance

cr4zy
12-09-2011, 11:08 PM
wow! nice! k share the contact n location bro? thks!

la0tig0
12-09-2011, 11:23 PM
hi, please pm me the contact, thanks

atoz67
13-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Bro biohazard2000, pls pm me the location.
Thanks! :)

rosschang
13-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the location? thanks a bunch:)

OsamaBinLaden
16-09-2011, 07:13 PM
wonder if its anything like this...
http://www.dailymotion.com/related/xbs69c/1?videoid=19790256&relatedtype=related&related_algo=behavior-meta2

nicky85
19-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Bro can PM me location...
I stay thr but dun even knw got such place...
Desperate to explore..
Thks...

luanluanlai
19-09-2011, 07:24 PM
bro, can share contact and location? thanks.

KingEdu
20-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi bro,

Am interested to go there. Where is the location?

And what is the damages?

whatafuck
20-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Interesting,,,,,,,,,,would be great if have WASH and BLOW..haha

hongleongsg
21-09-2011, 12:01 AM
bro, can share contact and location? thanks.

Biohazard2000
21-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Any luck for those bros whom I've given out the loc?

Biohazard2000
21-09-2011, 10:16 PM

ladyassasinato
21-09-2011, 11:11 PM

Yap, I went there last week. Got Ah Girl that cute girl to do a hair spa for me. Overall, quite a good experience. A nice place to go for a decent hair wash and massage on the big head. Ha, only the big head and not small head.

Anyway, thank you ST for the lobang. Will go there once awhile for a relax hair wash.:D

template
26-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Bro, can provide the address? Thanks in advance!

trek2
26-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Sound like a clean hang out so far :D

gottosam
26-09-2011, 01:07 PM

It's clean bro. But initially after reading TS's FR, I was fantasizing about it and hoping it wasn't :p But I am disappointed:(

RigR
26-09-2011, 02:28 PM

It's clean! Don't wory about sharing. just like MTW and MY right?

caffeine88
26-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi bro, can share the location. Thks.

too_hot
27-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Firstly, thanks to TS for the location.

First the bad news: its definitely clean. When i was there got 4 gals, all malaysian. Wearing normal clothes. Not even as hot-looking as stylists gals. My gal (didn't bother to get her name) was wearing a long dress. A bit bah bah, long hair. Malaysian from Johor state.

Good news (sort of): hair spa (at least by this gal) is better than all 3 which i had at MY Salon (IMHO only) but still quite far away from stylist.

Bro TS, seriously, there is no need to keep this place a secret.

RTS: unlikely, still preper my stylist bao bei :)