PDA

View Full Version : Boobs and MILF Lovers

getiton
01-09-2011, 11:28 PM
On Tuesday, I went adventourous and drove all the way to Orchid Spa in jurong based on the advertisement in adpost, a huge dissapoint, drizzling, went to Jurong West isntead of Jurong east, and when I got there, was bloody assigned to what I call ugly housemaid standard prc, walk out and took my money back, then call up the backup plan from adpost, drove from west to east and again got lost before I finally got to the right place. When the girl turned up, I was absolutely shocked, short, gold fish eye....gave her 20 bucks and says forget it, lesson, never go for 80 bucks adpost prc, almost sure cannot make it

After 2 day rest, decided I need to let off no matter what, called up the spa near suntec contact and was told the hot girl have left early, :(, really that unlucky??? Called up adpost 100 bucks backup plan, 1st one never pick up phone, 2nd say already got appointment! Super suay

Decided to just head for an area I know and take my chance, Bugis!

I went around 845pm so the place not so many people, good timing, went to the shopping center toilet and was told by aunty shopping center closes at 9pm, good, i like secluded\deserted place

I pop into the shop which I previously went before and the name and look of place has changed.

The moment I stepped in, saw the lady at the reception counter, I marikita!!! She's a milf in those easily accesible blouse and her boobs, wow, melons!!!! Especially since it's exposed cleavage that makes you even more horny. She's slightly fleshy\big bone but her complexion was nice and her double eye lid make her looks above acceptable (In my view)

Immediately I ask if she can massge me and she said yes, I was led to the corner room , took off my clothing in front of her but left my udnerwear on and I think she noticed my bulging crotch and gave me a wry smile.

After a while, she came inside. She ask me if I want oil massage and I said yes, she proceeded to ask if she can remove my udnerwear , yeah, of course! Even as I was lying down, it was slightly uncomfortable trying to lie down face flat when marikita, haha...

The massage starts and her skill is pretty good, u can ask for more strength if u want but I felt good enough (Not piano). She starts off with the upper body\back, which is good, otherwise by the time she realise u want to let it out, there's not much of massage left. As she stands in front of me doing the upper body, her innder thigh keep brushing my hands which is such a turn on, but I avoided starting the action too early and just enjoy the sensation, its like molest, but legal, haha

Next comes to the leg, she will put your lower leg on her thigh to massage the calf, as she reaches your inner thigh, she starts brushing your arse crack and balls, damn shiok.

After the massage is done at the back, she will put powder and and starts running her finger over you, that's when she pop the GQ, I asked what service and how much. 80 for BM....I take it without 2nd thoughts. She removed her red bra in front of me and out pops the 2 huge melons!!! Actually, it's her cleavage without exposure that got me standing so maybe next time will not do BM. She starts rubbing all over my back with her melons and at the same time, light version of HDLY....wah...damn shiok....2 in 1....

She then asked me to turn over and that's where the real action starts....She headed straight for my 2IC and begin rubbing squeezing her melon to rub on it, shiok.....while I started to auto roam, heading straight into her easily accesible blouse and trying to arouse her. It was not easy man, as she tried avoiding. She turned to use her hand and I started rubbing my head against her melons and the other hand still working on getting here wet.

I started to feel a tinge of wetness and that's when she started saying "Huai Dan"....I tried to reach inside but she tried using her other hand to push it away, I did not give up and while she was busy with her hand job, I started attacking her with 2 hand, one fingering her and the other rubbing her anal. Bingo....she kinda of gave up and lower her G string herself!!! As i finger her more aggresively, she started moaning and saying "Huai Dan"....with deep breathing....she is now really rubbing my 2 IC really fast as I tried to avoid cumming....I dig faster and faster and also rubbing her anal and her juice starts flowing.....finally I can no no longer tahan and shoot out......gosh...she's all wet by now...and she gave me another wry smile look and say a firm naughty "Huai Dan!"

Ok, report getting too long, need to go sleep .....

Summary

Name: Jia Jia (I think she about 35 or maybe slightly older? Not good at age)
Damage: 60 for 1 hour massage and 80 for BM (I did not ask how much it cost for an hour massage...:(...slightly ex, but after the few bad trips....i was more than willing to pay...)
FJ: never ask
Looks: I gave 6.5 based on MILF (Wanted to give 7 but might get flamed), some might give 6 some might give 7
Body: Slighlty meaty/big bone but nice double eye lid, nice overall package!
Massage: 7, I am sure can get 8 (Proper skilled massage)
BMHJ: 7-7.5/10
Autoroam: Yes but if cannot don't flame me
RTF: Yes, before I leave sin this sunday!

I asked her how many girls in the shop and she said plus her 4, I saw another not bad looking younger girl as I was leaving, she also gave me a wry smile...haha...strange shop....

Lastly, don't post reply asking for location, nowadays...all the threads are flooded with reply asking for contacts and newbies who just post at every single thread asking for location, u will not get it, I will pass the address and shop name to samsters who have the ability to up my points but only after u tried it and agree this was wroth a visit, I have joined the forum since 2002, even give contacts for china but points still remain at 35! And of course, please post a FR if you did try...cause nowadays most threads are rubbish...just countless posters asking for contacts, let's make the threads readable again, filled with FR

getiton
02-09-2011, 12:16 AM
PM me for samsters who qualify to ask for location

Whateverla
02-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Would appreciate if u can pm me location... Interested

getiton
02-09-2011, 12:38 AM
This is exactly what I mean, seriously, don't post to ask for location and here you starting getting it....do they even read the FR????

icekewl
02-09-2011, 08:18 AM
would appreciate the lpcation bro

manhood
02-09-2011, 08:51 AM
ha ha bro, love your report, gonna up u pts in a few minutes.... :cool:

gottosam
02-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Agree with Bro manhood...thanks Bro getiton for sharing your ups and downs...will up u later today...u got PM too ;-)

Diabolic
02-09-2011, 09:50 PM
thanks bro getition for the sharing, think i roughly know the location from the vivid descriptions you had given, had not been to that area for awhile, will pop by there to see if can meet the booby reception lady u had mentioned :D

MasterBates
02-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Bugis area seems to be happening. But I don't think it will last for long.

ICHEONG
06-09-2011, 12:00 AM
I had visit this SPA last few day, Jia Jia had D cup with pink nipple with CFM face; the place clean and comfort.

PM me for the location and contact number, only add 10 points person will reply.

getiton
09-09-2011, 07:51 PM
wah...how come u on negative???? I have passed the contact but no field report yet??

N8810
09-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Bro, you should go write some dirty novel.. Read Liao also buey tahan.
Can pm me the ctc and location? Thanks!!! :)

manitou
09-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Can share with me the location? Thanks.

drailota
17-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Hi, new to the forum. Can share contact of this place? I know I don't have any reputation, but have to start somewhere right?

gottosam
17-09-2011, 05:36 PM
wah...how come u on negative???? I have passed the contact but no field report yet??

Bro getiton, I am surprised tat there's still no FR after quite some time...maybe u can get dangle some carrots like awarding rep points to the first 5 FRs...this would encourage bros who visited to post FRs and get the ball rolling. There r other TSs who do this to encourage FRs. Juz my 2 cents worth:D

ee_enjoy
18-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Tried the place and got the D cup lady too : )

Massage is good and enjoyable when she run thru the crack when massaging the butt and leg. Didnt ask for anything else as I was very tried that day and just wanted a good rub and relax. But at times during the massage my hands rub against her D boobs was shiok.

Look: 6.5/10
Boobs: D at least : )
Massage: 7/10
RTM: Yes

Hitman
26-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Firstly, thanks to threadstarter for the contact, went yesterday and was served by a younger gal there... she looked very familiar and by the end of the session, I think I must have had her some time ago when she was at Adelphi (she said she was previously working there).

Anyway, the massage was okay lah... nothing to shout about, got some strength and does eases some of the tension I had around my neck. Then come the happy ending, the HJ was ordinary, nothing really to talk about.

On my way out, saw the D cupper whom the TS had - wow! I told myself, next time come must try her!

daring70
26-09-2011, 07:42 AM
hmmm is this jia jia formerly from belle @ duxton ?

ducal
26-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Can let me try this D cupper? Thanks.

mickie
26-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Hi bro,
Can share ctc pls.
Thks, rgds

PaperTiger
26-09-2011, 03:18 PM
bro, i'm a boobs n MILF Lovers, pls give me the contact n location, it been quite a while did not feel it already, as i'm a boobs n MILF Lovers, bro, pls recommand me places which is nice to enjoy but not FJ, just to feel n touch!! ha ha thanks n appreciated!!!

getiton
06-10-2011, 12:10 PM
2 FR in 1 post, over 3 days

Back in singapore and decided to come back here, saw jiajia at counter and told her, let's go! BUT, then Nico walked out, her body is well portioned, just right, and her long curly hair is what I like :)

Said sorry to JiaJia (While staring at her D cup!)

Good massage and when she started HDLY...cannot than liao...told her please don't rush as I long time never come liao...lol...

Started to tickle and rub her count..while licking her nice firm natural boobs (B cup i think)...can feel wetness, good!...then decided to get real nitty and rub her anal....she got big reaction and stared at me......but never asked me to stop!!! hahaah

She speed up as I use different fingers to play with her count and anal.....I had to remind her to slow down again....

She started moaning heavily...I ask her to lick me and she guai guai does it....

The perfumed smell of her long curly hair makes me busy than liao...cunt is wet and I went in and start digging her....at the same time...making sure I don't poke her anal too hard!

Finally, feeling the wetness....the finger rubbing her anal...buay than and shoot out..

As I was leaving, saw a not bad looking log hair girl...i ask and she told me she's kelly (See next FR)

Name: Nico (She told me she previously from Adelphi, as one seamster points out)
Damage: 40 for 1 hour massage and 100 for BM (The next FR could decide my last trip here....why so expensive, for Nico, still ok, cause she willing to let me do what I want)
FJ: cannot, she's one i would FJ
Looks: 7
Body: nice porpotionate body
Massage: 7
BMHJ: 7-7.5/10
Autoroam: Yes but if cannot don't flame me
RTF:Maybe (Becos of yesterdays trip, I think need to find another playground)

Wed

Called up and ask for kelly and told to come at 915pm

Reached and saw jiajia, wow! cleavage exposing...damn...a those skirt which I ilk to put my hands on....damn it...jiajia led me to room and i purposely rub her inner thigh with my leg since easily access skirt....haha...she return my favor by laying her hands on my 2IC...;P

After a while....Kelly came in...good as expected until she told me she Vietnamese :(...I just don't like them....this will be short FR...massage no good...and very short time....started action and quite SOP and she does try not to let you auto roam...puts me off...despite her no bad look

Name: Kelly
Damage: 40 for 1 hour massage and 100 for BM (I had no regrets paying for Jiajia and Nico...but her...No way!)
FJ: cnever ask
Looks: 7
Body: nice porpotionate body
Massage: 5
BMHJ: 5
Autoroam: can play with count but she makes it tough
RTF:No

As i walked out, saw jia jia and nico...damn...either one will do a much better job....most regret is jia jia...cause her exposed cleavage makes me horny even as I walked out :(

superstud.ling
06-10-2011, 02:38 PM
can give contacts ? tks

oyster1985
06-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Hi hallo I am Kelvin I feel to have a try can I gave her contacts number? Thankz alot

gottosam
06-10-2011, 05:13 PM
2 FR in 1 post, over 3 days

Back in singapore and decided to come back here,...

Welcome back bro getiton...hope u had lots of fun cheonging overseas...miss local foreign talent after tasting too much overseas stuff, huh??:p
Take care n look forward wif plenty of cheonging to come!!:D

elongated
06-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the detailed and comprehensive FR. Can you be so kind as to share this place with me? Thanks.

Justy99
06-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Went there last week. Called up and check whether the 11am slot is available. Was lucky that day as the girl who answered my call was Jia Jia. Immediately told her will be there to see her.
As the area was quite busy, asked her to open the back door for me.
When I reached there, another surprise as she was the girl formerly from another joint I used to frequent.
Like old friends we began to hug.
Straight to the room and strip naked and she started the massage. Her massage got some strength and does eases some of the tension away.
After 40 mins, asked to turn over and she pulled down her top and began her BM with her hugh boobs. This was like old times as we have been like this every time we met.
My hands went south and could felt some wetness and my mouth and tongue went for her nipples. She was quite high after a while as her left nipple is very sensitive. Myself also could not last that long and came.
She cleaned up for me and dressed up.
Paid and left and told her that I will be back.
Thanks TS for the contact.

kobebsg
06-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Hi Bro

Share the place... Sharing is caring

THX a million

getiton
07-10-2011, 05:41 AM
Welcome back bro getiton...hope u had lots of fun cheonging overseas...miss local foreign talent after tasting too much overseas stuff, huh??:p
Take care n look forward wif plenty of cheonging to come!!:D

Strangely, i prefer cheonging in singapore, after going to mistaking a clean massage in shenzhen and overpaying in hangzhou...lol...somemore after cheonging in singapore , can have char kway teow!!! si haam!!! lol!!!! and an ice cool sugar cane....too tired...got 1 more report to write...checked out west side today also...haha.....

gottosam
07-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Strangely, i prefer cheonging in singapore, after going to mistaking a clean massage in shenzhen and overpaying in hangzhou...lol...somemore after cheonging in singapore , can have char kway teow!!! si haam!!! lol!!!! and an ice cool sugar cane....too tired...got 1 more report to write...checked out west side today also...haha.....

Bro getiton, I share your sentiments too about the having local cuisine to re-charge after cheonging...satisfy another part of our biological system.
Look forward to see your next report on the west side location (plz pm me if u think tis place is worth a try). Thanks bro! ;)

getiton
08-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Bro getiton, I share your sentiments too about the having local cuisine to re-charge after cheonging...satisfy another part of our biological system.
Look forward to see your next report on the west side location (plz pm me if u think tis place is worth a try). Thanks bro! ;)

west side fr, not worth going

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=252973&page=10

shagger
15-10-2011, 09:53 PM
hi TS please pm me the location. thanks.

roxatoma
15-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Can share with me the location? Thanks.

mrgorden
15-10-2011, 11:30 PM
I had visit this SPA last few day, Jia Jia had D cup with pink nipple with CFM face; the place clean and comfort.

PM me for the location and contact number, only add 10 points person will reply.

Please pm me the contqcts and location.. Hope near. :p

kragen
17-10-2011, 07:52 AM
May I be given her ctc? Thanks

desmondsoon
17-10-2011, 08:15 AM
There is a MILF at Adelphi (basement near toilet) which has ample boobs

rg2011
17-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Hi bros, newbie here but been cheong for several years. I was intro by a buddy to this joint several months back when they juz opened. Went there several times liao, but since I m boob-lover, I sticked to only Jia Jia. Bros who been there would agree those huge melons, natural n yummy :P
Although Jia Jia might not look like a SYT (she's in 30s), she could still flirt with me and called me "huai dan" everytime I was there. I think our dear TS was called in the same way by her huh ;)
Here's my ratings (IMHO) for Jia Jia:
a) Looks: 6.5/10 (typical milf look)
b) Body: 6.5/10 (not slim type but the e-cup boobs more than compensate)
c) Massage: 7/10 (used strength to rub, like her massage on my head - very relaxing, sensual massage at thigh & groin areas b4 popping GQ)
d) Extras: BM+HJ (needless to say, how to tahan with those big melons...)
e) Dmg: $40 (1hr) + $80 (BM+HJ)
f) RTM: of course lah!
Bros who want contact, plz ask from TS.
Plz upz me if u like my MR :)

exactmatxspeed
17-10-2011, 07:50 PM
TS,

Can share location?

Thanks

chris_lee_85
17-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Bro can share location?? Thanks

brianlsx
18-10-2011, 11:24 AM
bro don't mind can share contacts pls? tyvm

getiton
06-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Hi guys,

need some help here, why I can no longer up points, I owe Just99 some points but no where I can up his points???

rg2011
06-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Bro getiton, can u find the latest post of the bro who u wanna up?
Is it more than 2 days old?
If yes, u will not see the white weighing scale on the top right corner of his post. Please inform him to post something new so that u can use that to up him.
Another reason could be – u upped him before. In that case, you cannot up him till u have upped/zapped 1k bros.
Just my 2 cts worth here :D

getiton
06-12-2011, 07:23 PM
thanks man, yah, he's going to post something so that i can up him, gosh, guangzhou here is boring when it's not your own place :(

rg2011
06-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Welcome...when u are back in SG...u can visit Jia Jia again :D

banno
07-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Can PM me the contacts? Added to your reputation...

Civil
07-12-2011, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the FR. Can share with me the location?

2010meng001
07-12-2011, 09:13 AM
hi bro TS can pm me the location. thanks.

getiton
07-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Justy99, where's your new post????

xufreewilliy
07-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the FR. Can share with me the location?

Hooters666
13-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Thanks Bro Getiton

I finally managed to get a slot today on 2nd attempt.

Well the msg is good and relaxing. Her neck and head msg is good.

She is a milf probably late 30s early 40s. Big sized but her face is CFM and seductive still. Boobs are big papaya and E cupper is my guess. Nice soft natural with nice nips and not those worn out over sucked ones..LOL

RTF YESSSSSS.....

cheebabomb
14-12-2011, 12:55 AM
hi, can share ctc? thank you very much.

jrbecker99
14-12-2011, 02:54 PM
bro getiton, can pm me contact details or not? thanks a lot

Teo Ken
14-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks bro getiton for the contact my 2nd rtf last week. Went there for Jia2 was lead to the room her phone ring. Ask whelther i mind try the new gal which is 23 yrs old. I said ok lol after give her a chance somemore is her first day. So Jia2 demo to her how to do massage and her phone ring again customer cancel can't make it.

So Jia2 ask can 2 of them serve me? I was wa hosayliao 4 hand massage. This new gal looks quite decent and know nothing when the happening started. Both of them did BM and the feel was shiok.

Not to go to detail as latly raid wind was high.

Hooters666
14-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Thanks bro getiton for the contact my 2nd rtf last week. Went there for Jia2 was lead to the room her phone ring. Ask whelther i mind try the new gal which is 23 yrs old. I said ok lol after give her a chance somemore is her first day. So Jia2 demo to her how to do massage and her phone ring again customer cancel can't make it.

So Jia2 ask can 2 of them serve me? I was wa hosayliao 4 hand massage. This new gal looks quite decent and know nothing when the happening started. Both of them did BM and the feel was shiok.

Not to go to detail as latly raid wind was high.

u damn heng ah!

i only saw another masseur the other day...curly hair slimmer but not enticing to me...maybe it is not this 23 yo one...does she has big tits too? C will do no need 2 pairs of E melons slapping my cock..LOL

Bro Getiton..pls reply this thread so i can up u...thx

response2
14-12-2011, 11:58 PM
bro can share location? thankss

Teo Ken
15-12-2011, 08:08 PM
u damn heng ah!

i only saw another masseur the other day...curly hair slimmer but not enticing to me...maybe it is not this 23 yo one...does she has big tits too? C will do no need 2 pairs of E melons slapping my cock..LOL

Bro Getiton..pls reply this thread so i can up u...thx

Bro you up me for providing new gem haha....

Nenekochi
16-12-2011, 05:35 AM
Pls share the location n ctc. Thanxz

Bro69
16-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Bro getition, can share contact? Thnx

blacky6613
19-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Pls share the location n ctc. Thanxz

getiton
20-12-2011, 03:49 PM
alright, good to see some good feedback, coming back finally this week, gonna ty a few new places and post some new juicy reports! x'mas present for bros! haha, had a great time with 2 bros in GZ...haha.....the time at the KTV pass amazingly fast...unbelivable....

Teo Ken
21-12-2011, 04:53 PM
To all newbies and some others bros here stop pm me for contact and location. Kindly adhered to our rules here. Get from TS and not becos i have written thread.

Valen
21-12-2011, 05:27 PM
was there earlier... wanted to try SYT or jiajia. But jiajia got appt at 4pm, so... see 2 ladies remaining. One milf smoking outside, one slim milf hanging around at the counter. Sian... both not my type. Ask jiajia... got other ladies working? and she told me to try this slim girl, but... I cant la!!! ask again one more time, got other girls? she said again... try this one la... massage very good.. but... I really cant la.... so LL, walked out of the place after taking one namecard.

Jiajia looks milf... but her boobies.... see liao :eek::eek::eek:

Bottom line, no action, no massage just go and see see bo bian, u turn go. thanks TS for the sharing... good discreet place indeed. wonder... the shops nearby got any special or not... those facial ones... ha

Bro69
25-12-2011, 10:52 PM
HI TS, care to share contact? still waiting for your respond.Thank youi

jaysen
26-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks Bro Getiton

I finally managed to get a slot today on 2nd attempt.

Well the msg is good and relaxing. Her neck and head msg is good.

She is a milf probably late 30s early 40s. Big sized but her face is CFM and seductive still. Boobs are big papaya and E cupper is my guess. Nice soft natural with nice nips and not those worn out over sucked ones..LOL

RTF YESSSSSS.....wow must try leh hope can get ctc from bro Getiton soon hehe

jaysen
26-12-2011, 09:39 AM
This is exactly what I mean, seriously, don't post to ask for location and here you starting getting it....do they even read the FR????yo bro how to up pint as i want to up your point leh cheers

getiton
26-12-2011, 12:31 PM
ok, guys, back, tried FL yesterday, today got few recommendations.....later see mood then post report....

silence
27-12-2011, 10:39 PM
hey bro can u share the ctc pls , thk u (=

boboshooter1981
29-12-2011, 01:25 AM
hi bro TS can pm me the location. thanks

2hentai
13-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I own Bro getiton for this FR. So here goes:

There wont be names or location mentioned here to protect our joints. Kindly PM TS for info if you want.

The bad thing about this place is the entrance is very busy. Alot of pple will stare at you when you go in and out of this joint. I bo chap lah ah. Go in liao immediately see the recep with big boobs and fleshy MILF. I bu tahan liao. Opt for facial and massage.

Her massage is surprisely good with enough strength and she know where to exert. Facial consist of wash face plus scrub. Facial so so nia. Finally come the fun part. I opt for BM and she immediately pop up her two D-cupper. w00t !! BM was so so, i find it abit rushed but her big nehneh sort of make up for it.

Name:r***
Face: 5/10, it was weird the session becos she looks like my auntie (minus the boobs)
Boobs: 7/10, all natural Dcup. Awesome for boobs lover
Body: 7/10, the baba auntie type with big boobs !!
Massage: 7/10, good !!
BM: 6/10, abit rushed
Dmg: 40 (entrance) + 100 ( i know the market rate is 80 but she insisted on this price and she got kinda of piss when i say its 80. Didnt want to spoil the mood for 20 so ...
RTF: maybe just for the massage and HJ

Please up me if you find this helpful.

jaysen
13-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Hi can have the ctc cheers

SexWholeDay
14-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Hi bro can I have the contact? Thx in advance

garagez
14-02-2012, 09:22 PM
yeap the famous jia-jia from previously duxton

shagger
03-03-2012, 09:49 PM
hi TS can i have contact for jj as I miss her a lot since she left duxton. thanks.

Hitman
03-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Better hurry and visit Jia Jia before she moves again in the middle of this month...

Gunfreak
04-03-2012, 05:59 AM
Bro getiton

Can share ctc?
THANKS! :)

vanz_71
20-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Bro ts,us this jia jia frm duxton den to mcpherson..i was looking for her high n low..mind pm me the address..i used to frequent her for her strong massage till she went poof..thank a lot in advance n really appreciate it