PDA

View Full Version : Malay Girl

zirpel
07-11-2004, 03:19 PM
:) Went to Doris H.C. recently, got a young Malay girl, she says 22, backside a bit chubby but the nice big boobs make more than up for it. She's a bit inexperienced, but therefore very obliging. Can play...out your fantasies...

kama
08-11-2004, 04:00 PM
:) Went to Doris H.C. recently, got a young Malay girl, she says 22, backside a bit chubby but the nice big boobs make more than up for it. She's a bit inexperienced, but therefore very obliging. Can play...out your fantasies...

bro.. whats her name and charges..

hiromie
09-11-2004, 01:04 AM
did u sign up 2 post dis FR or wat...

BTW... no name no fr no demages no noting... well either u r veri inexperience oso or u r writing 4 sum1 else... :confused:

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 01:07 AM
yep.. waiting for more information, if any..

Wins88
09-11-2004, 10:08 AM

Hi Bro, pls at least give us a name, and in your kindness, pls try to provide us some stats, Thanks

dicky80
09-11-2004, 04:37 PM
ehhhhhhh. R u the OKT or a newbie??????? No name No vital statics, nothing. How to enjoy service provided by her??????? :confused:

tobi69
09-11-2004, 05:03 PM

Hey bro let me help u finish ur FR ........can play...out your fantasies...to be continue...kekeke :D

dom01
09-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Halo halo...

Y u start another thread? Tsk Tsk... reallly.... All the complied data is on the other thread lei... :cool:

zirpel
09-11-2004, 06:03 PM
Sorry bros, blame in on the inexperience.
Trying to follow your style here
Massage 7 / 10
BJ 6/10, a bit lacklustre, kind of playful
FJ 8/10 you kinda a rating yourself here, as said lacking experience so you have to do the work, several positions possible, likes to drag screwing so that you dont come to fast
RTF: Yes
Price: She asked for 120 the first time, gave in due to urge, but became more friendly and service orientated on second visit (Shower together, screw, then massage for 5 min)
Did I miss out on anything?

hiromie
10-11-2004, 10:20 AM
wats e " N A M E " block head!!! ??? :mad:

Sorry bros, blame in on the inexperience.
Trying to follow your style here
Massage 7 / 10
BJ 6/10, a bit lacklustre, kind of playful
FJ 8/10 you kinda a rating yourself here, as said lacking experience so you have to do the work, several positions possible, likes to drag screwing so that you dont come to fast
RTF: Yes
Price: She asked for 120 the first time, gave in due to urge, but became more friendly and service orientated on second visit (Shower together, screw, then massage for 5 min)
Did I miss out on anything?

zirpel
10-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Oh so rude, must be desperate, not gonna let u go to waste her...

humsap
10-11-2004, 11:03 AM
i believe her name is Sky

hiromie
10-11-2004, 02:13 PM
hey ass hole bastard u refering 2 me... :mad:

do u no e 3rd finger on both ur hands put 1 in ur mouth n 1 in ur asshole...

Oh so rude, must be desperate, not gonna let u go to waste her...

zirpel
10-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Yes dude your right!

kukubirditchy
10-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Yes dude your right!
Hi agreed with ya bro!add you 1 point!

hiromie
10-11-2004, 06:58 PM
wat has it got 2 do wif u ...
delete ur points 4 being kapo... :mad:

Hi agreed with ya bro!add you 1 point!

kukubirditchy
10-11-2004, 07:40 PM
wat has it got 2 do wif u ...
delete ur points 4 being kapo... :mad:
deduct lor,people try to share FL with you you keep scolding...like that who gonna write FL to us?

hiromie
10-11-2004, 08:25 PM
he is not trying 2 share FR at all... he is trying 2 promote e girl in e 1st plc...

how can a FR got no descriptions no charges no NAME n got no after match report??? its not a proper FR... n fr e way its done e FR shows dat e writer is more like a girl herself rather dan a bro who has gone 4a quick release of himself...

a bro who has gone 4 a released in a HC/TN n received a good svc, he will descride e whole process in detail... have u read fr e start of e thread??? she didnt even put down a proper FR!!! after sum bro started flaming den come back wif a sub standard FR n e best of all e name is not in!!! how 2 go support her if dun no e name... wat if e joint got more den 1 malay girls... den bro here got e diff girl n diff standards of svc... n not knowing dat dere r more dan 1 malay girl working here, den come back 2 e forum n cow peh cow mu n cos e whole forum 2 start flaming again... in directly e HC/TN joint wil get affected2... e power of dis forum is very powerful... all u need is jus 1 guy 2 start sumting n e whole world is up against u...

n u kukubird itchy rite... tink ur skin oso veri itchy 2 rite... got balls or not meet outside n TALK!!! none of ur bloody business Y use ur itchy fingers 2type e reply... if u r a old samster u should remember giantic... how he got flamed until now... jus becos of being kapoh.....

watch wat u typed asshole..... :mad:
deduct lor,people try to share FL with you you keep scolding...like that who gonna write FL to us?

lorraine
11-11-2004, 05:31 AM
he is not trying 2 share FR at all... he is trying 2 promote e girl in e 1st plc...

how can a FR got no descriptions no charges no NAME n got no after match report??? its not a proper FR... n fr e way its done e FR shows dat e writer is more like a girl herself rather dan a bro who has gone 4a quick release of himself...

a bro who has gone 4 a released in a HC/TN n received a good svc, he will descride e whole process in detail... have u read fr e start of e thread??? she didnt even put down a proper FR!!! after sum bro started flaming den come back wif a sub standard FR n e best of all e name is not in!!! how 2 go support her if dun no e name... wat if e joint got more den 1 malay girls... den bro here got e diff girl n diff standards of svc... n not knowing dat dere r more dan 1 malay girl working here, den come back 2 e forum n cow peh cow mu n cos e whole forum 2 start flaming again... in directly e HC/TN joint wil get affected2... e power of dis forum is very powerful... all u need is jus 1 guy 2 start sumting n e whole world is up against u...

n u kukubird itchy rite... tink ur skin oso veri itchy 2 rite... got balls or not meet outside n TALK!!! none of ur bloody business Y use ur itchy fingers 2type e reply... if u r a old samster u should remember giantic... how he got flamed until now... jus becos of being kapoh.....

Agree agree

zirpel
11-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Found that forum quite interesting till lately, but isnt it sad when people get worked up so badly because they have no other choice or option available (guess when seeing nobody wants to do the job) than to follow those leads on the forum and get a decent bird (makes them shiouk) that has no chance of declining the job once she walks into that dimly lit room. One once said that the journey is part of reaching your destination...

kukubirditchy
11-11-2004, 02:13 PM

wow!like that also must meet outside and talk!so scary........i bery scare......just simply click on zirpel other msg you will know he is not promoting,only thing he seldom make FR....

zirpel
11-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Thank you
You found the right words and brought it to a simple point. Only got to know about this forum last month and working on coming up with better FR.

kama
12-11-2004, 01:46 PM
hey dude.. i found the name of this MALAY gal.. its SKY.. i tried yesterday.. nothing to shout abt.. too plum for me.. in exprereince.. so u can try watever u wan.. $100 for fj..

lorraine
13-11-2004, 01:28 AM
Found that forum quite interesting till lately, but isnt it sad when people get worked up so badly because they have no other choice or option available (guess when seeing nobody wants to do the job) than to follow those leads on the forum and get a decent bird (makes them shiouk) that has no chance of declining the job once she walks into that dimly lit room. One once said that the journey is part of reaching your destination...

Lu #### si me ?

hiromie
13-11-2004, 01:36 AM
scare den "KEEP UR FCUKING BIG MOUTH SHUT"... NOTING CONCERN U AT ALL!!! Y join in e fun... BIRDS of e feather "SUCKS" together!!! :mad:

wow!like that also must meet outside and talk!so scary........i bery scare......just simply click on zirpel other msg you will know he is not promoting,only thing he seldom make FR....

kukubirditchy
13-11-2004, 04:08 PM
scare den "KEEP UR FCUKING BIG MOUTH SHUT"... NOTING CONCERN U AT ALL!!! Y join in e fun... BIRDS of e feather "SUCKS" together!!! :mad:
yap agreed!then is there any thing concern about you when people doing a FR?is this call fun when you attacking others?haha are you angry?not happy what i write?then kept on angry lo cause you angry makes me more happy......o please please don't stop your anger cause if you stop scolding, we cannot found a joker like you in this forum... play gangster also can so people know 2004 there are still jocker sitting in kopitiam...while 2004 people enjoy life in pubs, ktv and night club but you still thinking at kopi thian jaga toilet....ganster thinking so scary....Ha Ha Ha.....lol
got free hold 9999 yrs kopi thiam issit?lol what a jocker...if really so garang now sould at changi hotel serving 55 liao, still type so good angmo...lolangry please kept on scold me i so scare..... :D

hiromie
13-11-2004, 05:29 PM
u really looking 4 trouble... :mad:
e asshole start a thread n den got no head no tail... wat do u expect den... say until so beautiful so good in e end no name no noting... wana go oso cant go... its like can C cannot eat kinda feeling... very bad... n u can tell how long ( he/she ) take 2 come back wif a half pass six FR... n fr e way e FR is reported... its very cleared cut dat he is doing it on behalf of sum1 else... not a real FR... dun ask me how I no... i jus can tell alrite... :cool:

having a mouth water war wif a scrum bag like a bird is a waste of my time... I got better tings 2 do dan 2 waste my log on time charges arguing wif a ku ku bird..... anyway e name says it all ku ku... looks like e head oso ku ku...

yap agreed!then is there any thing concern about you when people doing a FR?is this call fun when you attacking others?haha are you angry?not happy what i write?then kept on angry lo cause you angry makes me more happy......o please please don't stop your anger cause if you stop scolding, we cannot found a joker like you in this forum... play gangster also can so people know 2004 there are still jocker sitting in kopitiam...while 2004 people enjoy life in pubs, ktv and night club but you still thinking at kopi thian jaga toilet....ganster thinking so scary....Ha Ha Ha.....lol
got free hold 9999 yrs kopi thiam issit?lol what a jocker...if really so garang now sould at changi hotel serving 55 liao, still type so good angmo...lolangry please kept on scold me i so scare.....

zirpel
13-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Who pissed you off so badly man? Can try to be a bit more civilized? If all of us on that forum would be so perfect as you claim to be, we wouldn't be there in the first place (this forum) and then you would be alone! Get it? Guess not..C'ause then we would be happily picking up girls at the office, a bar and where the heck else it can be possible. ONS-FOC. But for some reason we decide not to or a least partially, to explore other opportunities and try to share it with the rest. No harm done it's all up to each and every bro on this forum, some are more experienced, some are developing and learning and then of course there are the perfect once like you! Where you like this from day one? If yes congratulations for a job well done. If not, sure you also started of one day as a novice. Don't thing you remember they guy with the thread of the flamingo health center and that beauty Cherry he recommended so greatly. Jesus, dono what you would have done with that guy if she walked into your room. Happend to me (see thread) shit happens, forget it move on. Life is short.

zirpel
13-11-2004, 06:18 PM
B.t.w.
after all and as the bro said you can still screw the girl and walk away with your head more or less up, just not top of the line, shit happens. with cherry in her mid fourties your two heads will be more than down and out, unless you sik, like you. And perhaps that finger exercise that you recommended earlier was developed by you after all, cause you cant cum any other way than to wank it of when reading some of those great FR of some bros. SO RELAX

kukubirditchy
15-11-2004, 03:42 AM
u really looking 4 trouble... :(
e asshole start a thread n den got no head no tail... wat do u expect den... say until so beautiful so good in e end no name no noting... wana go oso cant go... its like can C cannot eat kinda feeling... very bad... n u can tell how long ( he/she ) take 2 come back wif a half pass six FR... n fr e way e FR is reported... its very cleared cut dat he is doing it on behalf of sum1 else... not a real FR... dun ask me how I no... i jus can tell alrite... :(

having a mouth water war wif a scrum bag like a bird is a waste of my time... I got better tings 2 do dan 2 waste my log on time charges arguing wif a ku ku bird..... anyway e name says it all ku ku... looks like e head oso ku ku...
yap you know i kukubirditchy...keke....waste your time? i doesn't know it waste your time...cause i use my free time to left msg in here,ha ha ha..too bad if i am wasting your time...but i got so many free time..no no please scold me and please don't stop argue with me,cause i will feel bored..i beg you please keep on angry...i know why you know it's not a real FR...is she your friend or close relative such as.....?oh no...no...no wonder you can tell....oh please...oh please if you feel is not true so you can type some real report about her to us...
not happy to read his FR you type 1 to us lo....keke....so happy....please feel free to carry on your anger...cause i so free..are you saying i look for trouble?oh my god.....i am in deep shit....so scare....in 1990 gangster got so many GF out there doesn't bother to read other FR but now in year 2004 gangster cannot find GF outside come here read FR.... Oh Shit~! I Scared GANGSTER.........o no~!I Offend another gangster again......
you yourself never type FR b4 but kept scolding other who tried his best to give a FR...what a jocker gangster.....can't stop laughing...kekekekekekekekeke~!
sorry to other brother.....just only i find is not fair for another bro here...some more so scary.....i am so scared....think cannot sleep again...ha ha~!

Diametos
15-11-2004, 03:56 AM
Its Hari Raya guys... that malay chick must be working hard for this day.
Cool down...

ordinaryguy123
15-11-2004, 10:45 AM
yap you know i kukubirditchy...keke....waste your time? i doesn't know it waste your time...cause i use my free time to left msg in here,ha ha ha..too bad if i am wasting your time...but i got so many free time..no no please scold me and please don't stop argue with me,cause i will feel bored..i beg you please keep on angry...i know why you know it's not a real FR...is she your friend or close relative such as.....?oh no...no...no wonder you can tell....oh please...oh please if you feel is not true so you can type some real report about her to us...
not happy to read his FR you type 1 to us lo....keke....so happy....please feel free to carry on your anger...cause i so free..are you saying i look for trouble?oh my god.....i am in deep shit....so scare....in 1990 gangster got so many GF out there doesn't bother to read other FR but now in year 2004 gangster cannot find GF outside come here read FR.... Oh Shit~! I Scared GANGSTER.........o no~!I Offend another gangster again......
you yourself never type FR b4 but kept scolding other who tried his best to give a FR...what a jocker gangster.....can't stop laughing...kekekekekekekekeke~!
sorry to other brother.....just only i find is not fair for another bro here...some more so scary.....i am so scared....think cannot sleep again...ha ha~!

Hi Guys. Cool down, man. Can we get back to the topic about the malay girl? Anybody got any FR about her?

kukubirditchy
15-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Hi Guys. Cool down, man. Can we get back to the topic about the malay girl? Anybody got any FR about her?
ok bro...because of what you say is true i stop....keke me always cool :cool:

hiromie
17-11-2004, 12:30 AM
yeah rite shut up ur big fat chee by mouth only no how to let ppl fuck ur big fat ass hole... go hav ur mouth wash suck so many cocks sure stinked!!! :eek:

ok bro...because of what you say is true i stop....keke me always cool :cool:

kukubirditchy
17-11-2004, 01:44 PM
yeah rite shut up ur big fat chee by mouth only no how to let ppl fuck ur big fat ass hole... go hav ur mouth wash suck so many cocks sure stinked!!! :eek:
wa ha ha ha ha~!looser...ke ke ke.....scold what ever you like....cause when you angry.....i am happy...remeber...you angry i happy...please don't stop your anger... :D cock sucker? how you know suck cock stinked?you suck b4??no wonder you know..keke cock sucker....

bonsoir
18-11-2004, 11:28 AM

Aiyah...
Here I go again...

COOL it everyone...Hiromie, zirpel and kuku bird....aiyah.....Mai Ah neh leh????

I old man here liao lah, been in the forum since the good ol days (when the then flaming wars would be over in a second or two,hehehe).

And back then, all the POSTINGS were 95% accurate ones and very juicy to read...

But lo and behold? i come into your thread expecting to read some juicy posts of brown sugars....and then ended up reading 3 pages of internal strife...Sian leh, not only using up bandwidth...but reading it is very straining lah...

okie hor, don say i take sides har?

zirpel? You should have at least put in a name lah, cos in the past, there were pimps and TN owners who got to know this site and come in purposely to promote lor....that is why people in here are rather sceptical these days lah...

Hiromie? nothing wrong but don always close and open quotes with "you wanna fight?meet me outside?buay song? blah blah.... you not sian meh? don't lah, life is INDEED very short lah, don stress urself lah, hahahah, i used to be "almost" like you 15 years ago (so i guess u can know how old i am liao) hahahha... always during Pre-windows IRC days jio here and there...in the end? it's all pent up pressure, nothing a good HJ would not cure...kekekekek...

So i say? live and let live lor, u know that when u're stressed?pressured? ur arterial walls starts thickening,natural body reaction,blood vessels bloat?(i think something to the extent)....that's why people kena heart attack or strokes when they hear a bad news and the body can't take it...

So, take it easy lah hor? mai ah neh lah...everyone happy happy lor, u see a post don feel like it? just move on...sammy's does a good job of housekeeping in here...

lastly, kekeke, kukubird? you really kuku bird lah, never interfere unless you want to mediate or play peacemaker in other people's quarrel...how u like it if u quarreling with ur GF and then someone u don't know step in? u also mai ah neh kuan right?

somemore u go and type "agree agree" with zirpel somemore, kanina, that will surely inflame some people more espeicially with explosive characters around?? you ar? wa lan eh... ho sim leh, don add oil and vinegar lor....kekekek

All being said? i think i getting lo-so liao, my wife just mentioned it to me last week, say i getting older and more lo-so... CHUM liao lah, kanina, even the bloody wantan mee Ah soh(who's easily 20-30 yrs my senior) addresses me as :"Uncle, ler ai chiak see mi?"..

Gek sim bo lung zhai....

So Blooders here, be happy lah, hey? christmas coming liao leh, let the Spirit of Love and Peace reign man.....and hey? happy Cheonging lah.........and remember, the only thing that's keeping this thread alive is creative ideas for cheonging and wonderful FR's to report and share with one another hor..

Okie... take care hor all?

bye bye...kekekekee

fisher king
18-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Bro bonsoir, thanks for saying what was needed. We old birds still have a role to play eh? Maybe we are getting old, but now MM Lee said we cannot afford to retire. We can continue to cheong and play peacemaker for many years to come...

Aiyah...
Here I go again...

COOL it everyone...Hiromie, zirpel and kuku bird....aiyah.....Mai Ah neh leh????

I old man here liao lah, been in the forum since the good ol days (when the then flaming wars would be over in a second or two,hehehe).

And back then, all the POSTINGS were 95% accurate ones and very juicy to read...

But lo and behold? i come into your thread expecting to read some juicy posts of brown sugars....and then ended up reading 3 pages of internal strife...Sian leh, not only using up bandwidth...but reading it is very straining lah...

zirpel? You should have at least put in a name lah, cos in the past, there were pimps and TN owners who got to know this site and come in purposely to promote lor....that is why people in here are rather sceptical these days lah...

Hiromie? nothing wrong but don always close and open quotes with "you wanna fight?meet me outside?buay song? blah blah.... you not sian meh? don't lah, life is INDEED very short lah, don stress urself lah, hahahah, i used to be "almost" like you 15 years ago (so i guess u can know how old i am liao) hahahha... always during Pre-windows IRC days jio here and there...in the end? it's all pent up pressure, nothing a good HJ would not cure...kekekekek...

So i say? live and let live lor, u know that when u're stressed?pressured? ur arterial walls starts thickening,natural body reaction,blood vessels bloat?(i think something to the extent)....that's why people kena heart attack or strokes when they hear a bad news and the body can't take it...

So, take it easy lah hor? mai ah neh lah...everyone happy happy lor, u see a post don feel like it? just move on...sammy's does a good job of housekeeping in here...

lastly, kekeke, kukubird? you really kuku bird lah, never interfere unless you want to mediate or play peacemaker in other people's quarrel...how u like it if u quarreling with ur GF and then someone u don't know step in? u also mai ah neh kuan right?

somemore u go and type "agree agree" with zirpel somemore, kanina, that will surely inflame some people more espeicially with explosive characters around?? you ar? wa lan eh... ho sim leh, don add oil and vinegar lor....kekekek

All being said? i think i getting lo-so liao, my wife just mentioned it to me last week, say i getting older and more lo-so... CHUM liao lah, kanina, even the bloody wantan mee Ah soh(who's easily 20-30 yrs my senior) addresses me as :"Uncle, ler ai chiak see mi?"..

Gek sim bo lung zhai....

So Blooders here, be happy lah, hey? christmas coming liao leh, let the Spirit of Love and Peace reign man.....and hey? happy Cheonging lah.........and remember, the only thing that's keeping this thread alive is creative ideas for cheonging and wonderful FR's to report and share with one another hor..

bye bye...kekekekee

kukubirditchy
18-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Aiyah...
Here I go again...

Gek sim bo lung zhai....

bye bye...kekekekee
Private Message: fuck you...
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
hiromie
Samster (M) Join Date: Feb 2004

fuck you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey got guts come out n talk... its none of ur fucking problems at all you wana act tough rite... come out n talk! talk over e net got no guts at all !!! name me any place any time n i will b dere ALONE!!!

bros, this what he pte msg me yesterday....i add oil and veg?keke
some more ask me name any place any time...lol mana ud eng...so scary... :D
no wonder Reputation points = 0

zirpel
18-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Hi bros! Since I am the one who started the thread let me say my last words on this. I agree with bonsoir - I should have put at least a name there - point taken and his writing sounds reasonable and we should put the matter at rest.
To kuckubirditchy, Thank you for your support. Let's close the thread and get on with life. And let hiromie be, lets just ignore him. As one said it takes two to tango - if nobody responds anymore to his postings....I think thats the best way.

dom01
18-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Broz ziprel...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=642526#post642526
post ur future fr on malay gals here lei.. hehe... Easier... :D
Thanks a million....
Broz from the four seas, shld nt kill one another... Cheerz..

kukubirditchy
18-11-2004, 06:28 PM
Hi bros! Since I am the one who started the thread let me say my last words on this. I agree with bonsoir - I should have put at least a name there - point taken and his writing sounds reasonable and we should put the matter at rest.
To kuckubirditchy, Thank you for your support. Let's close the thread and get on with life. And let hiromie be, lets just ignore him. As one said it takes two to tango - if nobody responds anymore to his postings....I think thats the best way.
ok bro...stop here and also will ignore what this hiromie said...starting from this sec....

hiromie
19-11-2004, 05:13 AM
its none of ur business in e 1st plc... i no u will post my PM 2 u cos u got no guts at all, but dun worry ppl like u wil end up no where... at least i can walk out wif head high up by standing on wat i believe its rite in e 1st plc... reputation pts dun give a dam at all... as long as i stand by my believe...

ok bro...stop here and also will ignore what this hiromie said...starting from this sec....

bonsoir
19-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Private Message: fuck you...
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
hiromie
Samster (M) Join Date: Feb 2004

fuck you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey got guts come out n talk... its none of ur fucking problems at all you wana act tough rite... come out n talk! talk over e net got no guts at all !!! name me any place any time n i will b dere ALONE!!!

bros, this what he pte msg me yesterday....i add oil and veg?keke
some more ask me name any place any time...lol mana ud eng...so scary... :D
no wonder Reputation points = 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow...scared man...kekekek, thought you scold me Fuck....heng ar...hahahha, anyway, i don use that word anymore these days if i damn pissed off... that one too ser-boon liao...

I always use the good ol Kanina bu-eh-ko-chee.... hehhehheheheh..... it does get some form of attention lah..though my mrs strongly reprimands me for that. say i study until Uni so many years ago now become Lao-Ah-Beng...kekekek...

anyway, Hiromie sent me 4 private messages...just want to help Hiromie get something straight.

1) I got no vested interest in this flame war, who lose,win,draw or waht. Just asking all to move on lah.
2) I don't know who zirpel or kukubird is, so please don tell me to :"tell that bird to watch out" thingy....hahahha, like i said, i way past that liao lah.
3) i think there are one or two ex gangsters in this forum, what we call lao-pai-kia... but these folks usually very gentleman type lah, unless of course unnecessarily provoked...heheheh. arr....they would like this type of thread if they happen to chance upon it.

So, all being said, For the RECORD hor??? I don't know anyone here hor...

I rest my case.

Cheers!

bonsoir
19-11-2004, 10:36 AM

Hi zirpel and birdman,

Oooops! i didn't read and reply.

Aiyah, my fault my fault... sorry sorry, thousand apologies okie?
heheheh, let's meet up for a drink one of these days soon and share some exploits, heheheh.
btw, i just gotten a free bonk heheheheh, from one chinese PRC, kanina, she always bedek bedek say wanna "rape" me, then on one occassion told her i no draw money after TN session.
She replied: "aiyah, da jia zer mer soo liao, bu yao tun qian, sung gun ching". kekekekek, so, she on me hor, not i on ar...don want others to say i eat already no pay...heheheh

Cheers! All and selamat hari raya and Diwali! looking towards christmas and new year and chinese new year liao! yahoooooo!!!!