PDA

View Full Version : Should I call chick ?

Jason51
30-08-2011, 12:12 AM
Hello to all fellow bro

How are you ? I am in trouble !

People like me 60 yrs old man don't know whether tomorrow still alive or not. 60 yrs old should enjoy right? So i also go bonking lah!

Depending on my mood, i not surprising can spent $80~$130 per month just to enjoy life at petain. This amount is only Girls' service charge. MRT fare and herbal soup are not inclusive.

Due to heart problem, i cannot work. My nice daughter share her monthly income with me! Before i visit her once at work, i still happy go bonking. After i reallise how hard she work as a store keeper (stress, sweating, endur scolding, tiring etc), i feel bad to spend her hard earn money at petain.

Bros, now i am standing at a junction, don't know whether to continue or to quit bonking?

Do you think i should call chick ?

RAMS75
30-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Hello to all fellow bro

People like me 60 yrs old man don't know whether tomorrow still alive or not. 60 yrs old should enjoy right? So i also go bonking lah!

Depending on my mood, i not surprising can spent $80~$130 per month just to enjoy life at petain. This amount is only Girls' service charge. MRT fare and herbal soup are not inclusive.

Due to heart problem, i cannot work. My nice daughter share her monthly income with me! Before i visit her once at work, i still happy go bonking. After i reallise how hard she work as a store keeper (stress, sweating, endur scolding, tiring etc), i feel bad to spend her hard earn money at petain.

Bros, now i am standing at a junction, don't know whether to continue or to quit bonking?

hey bro jason51 ,i think u should quit bonking ,and masturbate yourself ..save $ too

And please pity your daughter , don't take her $$ and go bonking ,should save it on rainy days , furthermore you're not working..

Take care and Happy holidays:)

chanda
30-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Hello to all fellow bro

U can continue bonking quietly & secretly but not spending that amount. limit yourself to once / twice per month. slowly eradicate this hobby and dont go for those high end pretty mei mei pls..

Jason51
30-08-2011, 10:23 AM
THANK YOU bro RAMS75 and bro chanda

Indeed i pitty my daughter. That is why i started this thread. To be fair,
i haven't call chick since i visited her. Now i am fighting against my emotion, to select between "need for lan chao" and "care for daughter". That see how far can i stop bonking.

Thank you very much !

timeouttime
30-08-2011, 12:51 PM
This is not completely wrong what. Men are inborn with the desire for sex, that is why men are men.

If you can control then fine lor, but if you cannot control then how. Anyway, you need to release somehow what.

Goatslooter
30-08-2011, 01:34 PM
if u think u need to release better go dont wait.....life is short n unpredictable? i have a fren just 50 only surrendered IC in sleep! sob sob.....

Having say that you can try to control your budget? dont choose high end WLs, may be 30 bucks will do.....after all the holes more or less is the same except the service! :)

Barton
30-08-2011, 01:52 PM
THANK YOU bro RAMS75 and bro chanda

Indeed i pitty my daughter. That is why i started this thread. To be fair,
i haven't call chick since i visited her. Now i am fighting against my emotion, to select between "need for lan chao" and "care for daughter". That see how far can i stop bonking.

Thank you very much !

I think you can still bonk once a month, at your age there still is some urges but you need to control, and i also think you should find a light job to do, if no job and everyday stay home nothing to do, you will think abt bonking and not good for you :p

sammyboyfor
30-08-2011, 02:19 PM

Life is short. Go for it! :p

Goatslooter
30-08-2011, 02:42 PM
at your age bonk once a month is quite comfortable and will have a sextifaction time ! imagine you only spend 50 per month for a bonk, sh b affordable !

A fren of mine at 63, he bonk at least once in two week not counting his own wife! he is doing part time job still living happily ! :)

niceboyatsg
30-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Hello to all fellow bro

Thanks for sharing.. once a month should be fine lah..
just notice a lot uncle's now at petain. usually they choose those cat50..:)

Btw, it's up to you lah. If bonking makes you happy then go ahead.
Must enjoy your life.. Cheers

Dowell78
30-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Bro Jason

Hmmm... IMHO if you bonk Cat30 WL once a month, you cut down the monthly call chick demage from $130/- to $30/-. you save $100/- monthly for other expenditures.

Cat30 who made me happy are Ah May H11R09 and Poh Yi H14R05. Hopefully they solve your trouble !

Fyi
Yours sincerely
Dowell78

BrightDay
30-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Hello to all fellow bro

Dear TS

If you feel better after you never visit petain romp, And you are able to control your sexual need, you have your choice not to call chick.

Would you hurt your daughter if she found out that her hard earn money spent on call chick ? For your goodness, i think you should not call chick

hope this help

BrightDay
30-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Hello to all fellow bro

Dear TS

If you feel better after you never visit petain romp, And you are able to control your sexual need, you have your choice not to call chick.

Would you hurt your daughter if she found out that her hard earn money spent on call chick ? For your goodness, i think you should not call chick

hope this help

BrightDay
30-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Hello to all fellow bro

Dear TS

hope this help

BrightDay
30-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Hello to all fellow bro

Dear TS

hope this help

pmlee
01-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Bro Jason

Hmmm... IMHO if you bonk Cat30 WL once a month, you cut down the monthly call chick demage from $130/- to $30/-. you save $100/- monthly for other expenditures.

Cat30 who made me happy are Ah May H11R09 and Poh Yi H14R05. Hopefully they solve your trouble !

Fyi
Yours sincerely
Dowell78

Agree bro, man in 60s can still cheong and if you just control it, feel pressure and not good for health.

Bro can share your FR for the two Cat30 wl? I am also looking for good cat30 girls in PT.

superleo
01-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Hello Sir, get a easy job lah! I am sure there is job available which is suitable for your heart condition. Then you can earn your pocket money to bonk mah!

If your heart condition really that bad, I suggest you stop bonking!

Dowell78
01-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Agree bro, man in 60s can still cheong and if you just control it, feel pressure and not good for health.

Bro can share your FR for the two Cat30 wl? I am also looking for good cat30 girls in PT.

Bro

I like Poh Yi's BJ. She take time and effort to make me high during BJ. Her soft moan during FJ also made me buay tah han. Good for cat30 bonk. however i didn't manage to french her.

Ah May also take her time to do BJ. During BJ, she able to make an attractive sound that simulate my feeling futher. She is less attractive than Poh Yi. However she allow frenching for me.

BTW bro, i haven't bonk PT since 7th month commence. No idea of their attendance. May be a kind bro can provide this information please.

Fyi
Yours sincerely
Dowell78

gelek_king
01-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Just PCC!!
It's the same... just shoot and happy right?

And PCC is freeeee......

paullee_9991
01-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Uncle Jason, wonder if your daughter need part time job as in FL?

Let me know can.:)

fornicator
01-09-2011, 10:27 PM
H14R05 Poh Yi is PT trained, no frenching. :(

H11R09 Ah May same is PT trained but she give BBBJ in 3 positions with shiok sound effects and frenching during FJ. :D

Yes, they have been working regularly even during the 7th month.
;)
Hope this helps. :cool:

Cheers.

Bro

I like Poh Yi's BJ. She take time and effort to make me high during BJ. Her soft moan during FJ also made me buay tah han. Good for cat30 bonk. however i didn't manage to french her.

Ah May also take her time to do BJ. During BJ, she able to make an attractive sound that simulate my feeling futher. She is less attractive than Poh Yi. However she allow frenching for me.

BTW bro, i haven't bonk PT since 7th month commence. No idea of their attendance. May be a kind bro can provide this information please.

Fyi
Yours sincerely
Dowell78

ishouldnot
01-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Hello Sir, get a easy job lah! I am sure there is job available which is suitable for your heart condition. Then you can earn your pocket money to bonk mah!

If your heart condition really that bad, I suggest you stop bonking!

True I agree with this bro

BrightDay
02-09-2011, 12:01 AM
True I agree with this bro

Bro

Hope you dun mind

Bro you should or you should not call chick ?
'

Regards

BrightDay
02-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Just PCC!!
It's the same... just shoot and happy right?

And PCC is freeeee......

Bro

Make my day

Cheers

cqueen
02-09-2011, 07:34 AM
Hello to all fellow bro

Good morning Jason51,

1. I am sure you are proud of your daughter's filial piety and that explains why you are concerned about wasting her hard earned money.

2. So the key issue here is how well you manage her hard earned money given to you as your allowance, and use it prudently.

3. Engaging yourself in a monthly bonking session is likened to some extra curricular activities that can help you relax and feel recharged. Its like going for a movies or having a small lunch gathering with your friends to enjoy yourself.

4. After you have prudently planned your important expenditures and kept some of your allowances as savings for rainy day, pampering yourself with a warm relaxing bonking session at a lower grade cost with the left over allowance can give you a good sense of fulfillment for doing a good job at planning your finances.

5. I must say your daughter will be glad to know that you care for her as much as she care for you.

MrBombastic
02-09-2011, 09:35 AM
cqueen... Y not u help Jason51 to relieve his needs? ;)

Good

morning Jason51,

1. I am sure you are proud of your daughter's filial piety and that explains why you are concerned about wasting her hard earned money.

2. So the key issue here is how well you manage her hard earned money given to you as your allowance, and use it prudently.

3. Engaging yourself in a monthly bonking session is likened to some extra curricular activities that can help you relax and feel recharged. Its like going for a movies or having a small lunch gathering with your friends to enjoy yourself.

4. After you have prudently planned your important expenditures and kept some of your allowances as savings for rainy day, pampering yourself with a warm relaxing bonking session at a lower grade cost with the left over allowance can give you a good sense of fulfillment for doing a good job at planning your finances.

5. I must say your daughter will be glad to know that you care for her as much as she care for you.

drekman
02-09-2011, 09:41 AM
Jason51, keep on bonking.

wett
02-09-2011, 10:07 AM
H14R05 Poh Yi is PT trained, no frenching. :(

H11R09 Ah May same is PT trained but she give BBBJ in 3 positions with shiok sound effects and frenching during FJ. :D

Cheers.

Thanks bro, i only know Poh Yi give good services in PT Cat 30, now got one more choice :D Sometimes budget tight so need cheap fuck for 30 hehe, Can not always go Cat 50 :D

Cheers bro

cqueen
02-09-2011, 10:22 AM
cqueen... Y not u help Jason51 to relieve his needs? ;)

My slutty tongue is always ready and ever willing to serve any samster's hard horny cock in distress, more so in Jason51 situation - where he is torn between satisfying his horny needs and the guilt driven feeling of spending his daughter's hard earned money on his bonking session.

However, being helpful also carries with it a certain degree of responsibilities. My slutty tongue is so powerfully hungry and erotically arousing in my bj, it must be mindful if Jason51 poor heart condition can withstand my strong warm suction power. My slutty tongue is designed to be a erotic bj machine and do not wish to end up as a "erotic killer machine".

Nevertheless, I appreciate your well intended suggestion.

[QUOTE=Jason51;6283995]Hello to all fellow bro How are you ? I am in trouble
Due to heart problem, i cannot work.

BrightDay
02-09-2011, 06:24 PM
-20 points can post freely har ? i see

Why am i not under moderation leh?

BrightDay
02-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Good bye everyone

pls quit bonking

03-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi jason51

I guess at ur age 60, u have enjoyed enough. Time to stop and spare a thoughts for ur daughter. U mention u saw ur daughter work very hard, so don u think u should help her ease some burden? save ur money u intend to use for bonking. give it back to ur daughter as a ang bao during CNY, she will be very happy to receive it, and she will feel ur love, and feel her hard work all these while are worth doing.

Just my own thoughts, hope it helps u.
Cheers

ishouldnot
03-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Bro

Hope you dun mind

Bro you should or you should not call chick ?
'

Regards

i think he should not.

ishouldnot
03-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Good morning Jason51,

i havent try cqueen's skill yet :p

ishouldnot
03-09-2011, 01:42 PM
-20 points can post freely har ? i see

Why am i not under moderation leh?

lol stop slapping ur own face

BrightDay
03-09-2011, 02:08 PM
lol stop slapping ur own face

Hey! you made me do my last post using brightday.

haha lol - can't u see samster(M) below my nick ? (M) is missing
i should not escape from moderation since i have -20 pts right ?

ishouldnot
04-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Hey! you made me do my last post using brightday.

haha lol - can't u see samster(M) below my nick ? (M) is missing
i should not escape from moderation since i have -20 pts right ?

Lol maybe u r in luck but moderator may drag u back to moderation
Haha !!
Gd luck:)

liketofuck
04-09-2011, 08:41 PM
When ishouldnot and BrightDay establish a constant motion on quarrel, they will maintain this constant motion until a bro apply force to change their motion.

nicehusband
09-09-2011, 09:06 AM
You should not spent your daughter's money on call chick. PCC can help

Hello to all fellow bro

hipgrinder
09-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Bro Jason51,

I must applaud you for 2 things.
1) You are considerate to your love ones.
2) You are still bonking-fit at 60.

Rather than saying quit or don't quit, I rather you just reduce your visits to petain. Instead of a monthly affair (exactly the right word), make it bi-monthly.

It may seemed bad to spend your daughter's hard-earn money on another woman, but everyone needs some pleasure - any probably money help buy some.

Look at it this way, if your hobby is photography (and not going to petain), will you be more willing to spend her money on your your camera equipments?

And so if you stop going to petain, what will you do with the money saved?

just my personal opinion...

Jason51
09-09-2011, 07:10 PM
What should i do? ( )
(a) Bonk cat30 on monthly basis
(b) PCC and save the money for raining day
(c) Happy go bonking to spend all my daughter's money
(d) No idea

egmar mah
09-09-2011, 11:10 PM
jason51,go apply internet m1. serve porn website then masturbate.can do daily,only less than $30 per mth.

Goatslooter
09-09-2011, 11:56 PM
What should i do? ( )
(a) Bonk cat30 on monthly basis
(b) PCC and save the money for raining day
(c) Happy go bonking to spend all my daughter's money
(d) No idea

(a) is the best option, $30 per month is very reasonable expenses on sex.
(b) is not healthy and un nature act.
(c) feel guilty
(d) don't do any thing

Jason51
10-09-2011, 04:21 PM
(a) is the best option, $30 per month is very reasonable expenses on sex.
(b) is not healthy and un nature act.
(c) feel guilty
(d) don't do any thing

I save $100/- per month, $1200/- per year and $12000/- for ten years.

radii
11-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Bro u should go if ur wallet and health permits after all life is short and ur 60 liao not more time and chances left dun wait till its too late, as long as u never overspent it should be fine:p At the most you just reduce ur frequency or go for more cheaper one.............. Keep it up!

egmar mah
13-09-2011, 04:02 PM
dunno who so angry ah haha.come and fuck me n ask me to fuck my daughter which i am not even married.really nut this person,pity him poor thing.he really amuse me. haaaaaaaaaaaaa

radii
15-09-2011, 09:22 PM
dunno who so angry ah haha.come and fuck me n ask me to fuck my daughter which i am not even married.really nut this person,pity him poor thing.he really amuse me. haaaaaaaaaaaaa

???? wad u mean bro?