PDA

View Full Version : Theft at Cherry Spa

sexlover3333
22-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Went to Cherry Spa (boat quay) last night.

Heard from one of the ladies that somebody stolen her hp from their premise last night.

She asked me to help her post on sammyboy to ask the thief to return the hp to her asap.

Just in case bros ask who is so stupid to return, or why I help her post is becoz she claimed that they had got the thief's image on their cctv. So she is hoping the thief can return the hp asap to close the case. If not, she'll make a police report and pass the cctv clip to the police, or post the clip online for all to see.

Hope the bro who had "accidentally" taken the hp can return the hp to her asap to avoid a big issue.

Just helping the poor lady out....

bigfat
22-08-2011, 01:30 PM
ya bro.... return we samster all donate 1 dollar to u. u can buy most expensive hp liao...

sexlover3333
22-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Yes bro, I've seen the footage. Did told them to send to police and make a report. But she said the aim is to get back the hp so if by this wed the hp is returned then they will not pursue. It's really up to that bro to decide. Not me. Me just helping.

Xgenre
22-08-2011, 02:51 PM
CCTV is probably installed at the reception/cashier counter to ensure all monies are accounted for. If this place got specials, I will suggest the lady drop the idea of going to the police even if her phone isn't returned. Why draw attention to the spa if it's not 'clean'? Very expensive phone?

WRX Impreza
22-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Reporting the loss of phone to the police might cause more problem in the end. Sometimes its ok to suffer some small lost in exchange for long term gain. Not wise to get attention from police, later the thief ganna caught also sabo the shop in return.....

newyorker88
22-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Thef and speicals are 2 different matters.

Whoever the guy is, he may not even be reading this forum. Also, correct me if I am wrong, that IC and name is required at the counter? Sorry, I dont cheong HC in singapore.

Also, the HP got identification number as well... if the owner got record down, he/she can just disable it by calling telco and claim it was stolen.

ZicoGomez
23-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Went to Cherry Spa (boat quay) last night.

Heard from one of the ladies that somebody stolen her hp from their premise last night.

She asked me to help her post on sammyboy to ask the thief to return the hp to her asap.

Just in case bros ask who is so stupid to return, or why I help her post is becoz she claimed that they had got the thief's image on their cctv. So she is hoping the thief can return the hp asap to close the case. If not, she'll make a police report and pass the cctv clip to the police, or post the clip online for all to see.

Hope the bro who had "accidentally" taken the hp can return the hp to her asap to avoid a big issue.

Just helping the poor lady out....

Suggest you help her by getting a new phone for her. She'll love you forever and never forget you. :)

sexlover3333
23-08-2011, 08:24 AM
She does not want a new hp. Neither the hp very expensive. Just that a lot of her info like numbers all store in there, so just want it back... already told her to discuss with boss again whether to report police as reasons stated by bros here...

Anyway, see how lor... But heard from the boss the other day abt whether can post the clip on sammyboy or send to STOMP, media and police also "dio chua". Hope they think carefully before doing anything.I'm just helping to post here since it does not hurt me by doing so. Other bros want to "suan" me can go ahead.but I do appreciate some of the bros for their concern. Thanks

hornie
24-08-2011, 09:00 AM
if I am the thief, i will never return it. Even if u have that camera footage of me. Unless I am dumb enough to right my real ic and name into the book. if not, the footage is useless.

tomyamramee
24-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Whoever the guy is, he may not even be reading this forum. Also, correct me if I am wrong, that IC and name is required at the counter? Sorry, I dont cheong HC in singapore...

FYI,
dun be surprise if you see the whole list of "Sam" in their record book... and handphone number is 12345678.. :D

mebirdie
24-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Police cannot do much if you give them the clip. Unless the police take action by posting the photo in the media. Have not seen police do that for small case like this so far. Perhaps u post it on the web. This will be the fastest way.

batty
24-08-2011, 12:45 PM
It could be that the massage girl's lost mobile phone was misplaced some where else. I have never visited Cherry Spa. But if its CCTV footage are shown on STOMP!, I shall never visit it for any massage. I do not like massage parlours with recording CCTVs.

Jivetalking
24-08-2011, 11:00 PM
the hp is as good as lost. I doubt if the girl will call police. even if there is a cctv recording which I doubt, there is no proof or footage of the thief actually taking it as the cctv is trained at the reception area / cashier area only. :cool:

it is an invasion of privacy if there is a cctv in the room itself. If so, all bros will siam the place like the plague! Who wants to be caught on cctv fxxking the FL? :D

Galiator
24-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Sexlover..

If the H/P is so important to her, ask her to reward the "thief", the problem is careless...everyone should take care of their belongings in any public place.

I lost a H/P in one of the Spa, but the staff and boss did not even assist me even it was their premise.....just ask me to be careful...come on who can be the thief in the room...just no proof of evidence wwhich staff took it..

FrankWhite
31-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Heard this place was raided and people brought out in handcuffs earlier this week. I didn't see it myself but came from a very good source that works on that street. I walked by last night and the place was closed.

Anybody else can verify?

LentorGarden
31-03-2012, 09:48 PM
And you are relating it to a theft incident that happened 7 months ago?

FrankWhite
31-03-2012, 10:55 PM
And you are relating it to a theft incident that happened 7 months ago?

No, I didn't mention the theft. This was the only recent thread I saw that discusses this place so I posted it here. Like I said my source is good, but it's still second hand information so I can't confirm it is 100% accurate... didn't want to start a RAID thread and cause a panic if it's not 100% accurate information. Just playing it safe bro...

panda1984
01-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Was it raided? Wanted just pop by and go up for a clean massage. But it was locked. Didn't know it is not clean.

Hitman
01-04-2012, 10:47 PM
I hope the one that was caught is not Amy....

Sigh... another of my favourite joint closed. :(

Swagelock
01-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Heard this place was raided and people brought out in handcuffs earlier this week. I didn't see it myself but came from a very good source that works on that street. I walked by last night and the place was closed.

Anybody else can verify?

Waiting for your source to provide us more info...

FrankWhite
01-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Waiting for your source to provide us more info...

Well the place has been closed every time I've walked past it this week so it looks like pretty accurate info. Doubt my source will have the inside details as he's not associated with the place at all and not a AV. He just works very close. He sent me an email last Monday saying everybody walked out in cuffs, have not seen him since to confirm any other info.... Will pass it along if I get it.

Stay safe bros.

FrankWhite
09-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Appears place was shut down, not really any other details available. Was closed last week when I visited and still closed today when I walked by.