PDA

View Full Version : Massage near Orchard

Chiongspa
22-08-2011, 12:01 AM
I've been around for many years and have not posted any FR due to the fact that many were repeative. But with recent events that see many of my favourite spas being closed down and those surviving now only provides partial service, I think I should start contributing liao...coz good massage and services are damn hard to find now.

Anyway, was in Orchard area today and went into a Hotel to use the toilet. Then walk past a massage shop and the lady inside gestured to me. But need to pee...so hurry to the toilet first. The lady is quite pretty and the sight of her is enuff to make my didi stand liao...jiat lat...how to pee like tat.

So after finally managed to pee, I pretend to walk past the shop again. Lady still there. So went in and she said $45 for 30min...$55 for 45min. I opted for 30 min.

She led me into a small cubicle and ask me to remove my clothes and went out. The moment removed my jeans and underwear she suddenly open the door and came in. When she saw my naked body she giggled girlishly and told me to lie down.

She then proceed to massage my back with oil. The massge is pretty good in the sense that she did use strength. On and off, while moving around, she will bush her thigh against my hands to let me have a preview of her silky smooth skin....which is really really silky smooth. I'm a sucker for smooth skin and that really aroused me. During the massage, we chatted quite a bit and the feeling is good.

After massaging my back, arms and legs, she asked my to turn over and asked if I want a HJ. She quoted $80...and if I want her to strip, its another $20 more...but she will only strip top half. I said ok...(since she did not offer a full package, I dint ask for it also) and she removed her clothes and bra. She got really nice boobs...B cup i think ...but they are really firm and bouncy...and real... Haven't squeezed such nice boobs in a long time. The HJ is quite nice and she will play with my balls and nipples. When i finally unload, she cleaned me up with wet tissue followed by the normal dry tissue (plus points here)....followed by a quick kiss which surprised me.

After i dressed up...just paid up a left

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Damage: $45 + $100
RTF: I would really love to fuck her...if any bros did get to have a full package with her...pls let me know

Due to recent crackdowns...I will give details to bros selectively.
Thanks for reading

chatlovers
22-08-2011, 10:18 AM
$80 for HJ... $45 for 30 mins... hmmm.. not interested.

Since its your virgin FR in SBF... Thus I will like to say Thank You for sharing.

TN_man
22-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Bro I think u just been chop carrot! 145 for a topless hj? U sure u been around for a while? If the girl is jap or Korean, maybe I will pay for the experience.

A reasonable special price for the above mentioned is $50. Max $80 for bm.

ad_riche
22-08-2011, 11:57 AM
I know that place, they are there to chop tourists. But if local go in to let them chop,they will chop too. Fyi,there r many nice joints around,just pm bro and you will get some.:)

hahahihihoho
22-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Hhi bro care to share?

kue19xx
22-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Take off this muz pay...tke off that muz pay...if want full autoroam I think muz pay $100+++ not worth at all!!

This is the kind of joint which I hate most...there are better joint in that area but I less frequent there now...currently I think I am addicted to FL Dome...:D

wenlung
22-08-2011, 12:26 PM
hi bro,can share the contact ? thank you.

trek2
22-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Yup, agree with most bro...too ex for 30 mins fantasy...
Thanks anyway for your posting....do keep it coming...:p

kingdom8
22-08-2011, 03:17 PM
HJ for $80!!!!! I better DIY myself......... I can get $60 for BBBJ!!!!

razorsharp
22-08-2011, 03:29 PM
bro u really kana chop carrot. the price u paid, really make my eyes pop out! :eek: please don't "spoil market", any think more than $50 must be bargained.
in fact, when those milf masseuse quote me for $50 i immediately bargain down to $30. what is the point of paying so much for a HJ? this is just imo. take care.

hiro_nakamura
22-08-2011, 04:07 PM
bro TS, you really need to read more thread before you start cheonging..
too expensive :eek:

Chiongspa
22-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Thanks bros for sharing your opinions. With the closure of so many joints...its pretty hard to find one that offere the kind of services and for that kind of price in the past.

nevertheless...will look out for more and share