PDA

View Full Version : TA TAI PEI ( at Geylang RD ) a cheat

horserider
04-11-2004, 02:40 PM
My frend went to Ta Tai Pei last nite, instead of promotional price of $28, he was charge $42 instead..

When U read The New Paper ad about TA TAi PEI , it boasts pretty ladies , but he don't see any. There are no privacy for there are curtains which is almost transparent. He was served by fat ah-soh who asked for tips in exchange for not doing specials. Siao ! The ad which said no tipping necessary.

Dens_Services
04-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Thank you for the heads up.

Will surely give that place a miss.

Cheers,

:cool:

tobi69
04-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Hey bro tks for sharing ur frend xperience....i think the bros here will try to avoid this place unless the wanna xperience it themselves......i will skip the place for sure.....tkh u again... :D

dap26
04-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Thks for yr posting.Thinking of trying this place but nw after yr posting change my mind.Anyway thks.

monster98
04-11-2004, 06:58 PM
My frend went to Ta Tai Pei last nite, instead of promotional price of $28, he was charge $42 instead..

When U read The New Paper ad about TA TAi PEI , it boasts pretty ladies , but he don't see any. There are no privacy for there are curtains which is almost transparent. He was served by fat ah-soh who asked for tips in exchange for not doing specials. Siao ! The ad which said no tipping necessary.

Sorry but I got to be the 1st one to start flamming u.....
In the very 1st place, U mentioned that yr friend was charged $42???? This is $42 purely massage only??? How long is the duration for the massage???? 45 mins, 1 hr, 1 1/2 hr? Does the $42 include any body scrub or the so call aromatic oil used? Be be more specific....

U read the new paper and it boasts that this TN had pretty ladies.. In the actual facts, every ads in the newspaper will do that. Do u think that they will advertise that their TN shop had Fat and ugly ah-soh to massage for U??????? More ever, how do you judge whether the ladies is pretty or not??? This lady might looks ugly to u but vice-versa wise, this lady might looks pretty to others.

It adv that no tipping is necessary... again, tipping is subjective to whether u like her service anot. tipping is not a obligation. U can don't get her a single cents if u think her service is no good.... What can she do to u???

From your posting, I can only sense that u have some grudges again this shop thus u come out with such a simple posting with no details. Please be more specific or else bros here will be mislead by u... :cool:

horserider
05-11-2004, 01:25 PM
I don't go and fuck gals this month as I am still recupating from the cut in my didi after it was cut by that bitch, Lisa's fingernail.

I have nothing against Ta Tai Pei, okay? I am just recounting my frend's experience there. He went there to try this place for half hour massage onli.
He saw that there was no privacy as cubicals are cover with curtains . That fat ah soh, massage and massage until sianz, so he fell asleep in face hole. after 30 mins had passed, ah soh woke him up. He got a shock.. he wanted to leave but ah soh ask him 'want special?' he said no he got to go. but she insist on special and bargain with him.. 50 dollars.... and then 20 dollars. but he is not interested in that ah soh.. so he tried to leave.. and ah soh asked him for tips...tips.. tips.. and he flare up and paid 10 dollars.. and when he went to counter to pay .. guess wat ? he was told to pay 42 dollars as he had exceeded 30 mins. wah lau ! siao one !

terror
05-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Thanks for letting us know! :)

monster98
05-11-2004, 01:50 PM
I
He went there to try this place for half hour massage onli.
He saw that there was no privacy as cubicals are cover with curtains . That fat ah soh, massage and massage until sianz, so he fell asleep in face hole. after 30 mins had passed, ah soh woke him up. He got a shock.. !

then in the very 1st place b4 the massage, yr friend shd have ask them whether $28 is for 1 hr, 45 mins or 30 mins massage.... If $28 is for 1/2 hr. then yr friend shd had walk off instead... He shd joylly know that there are no such market price of $56/hr for massage in such a TN joint.
U mentioned that yr friend got a shock when he turn over after 30 mins of massage.....then didn't he realised that he was being massage by a fat ah-soh in the beginning??????????? U mean once he went into the room, he strip himself and immediately lied down on the bed not even taking a glance of the lady that came in????????? :confused:

horserider
05-11-2004, 01:57 PM
My friend thought it is promotional price of 28 dollars for half hour. Yes, he did ask the boss . He noe dat fat ah soh is massaging him as there aren't any gals available. Well, he is inexperienced in TN/HC affairs. When I told him about sex services in TN/HC. He decided to go to TA TAI PEI as he expected to see some pretty girls since tis is located in Geylang land.

My friend had learn the lesson , he will consult me or read this forum for guidance.

monster98
05-11-2004, 02:01 PM
My friend thought it is promotional price of 28 dollars for half hour. Yes, he did ask the boss . He noe dat fat ah soh is massaging him as there aren't any gals available. Well, he is inexperienced in TN/HC affairs. When I told him about sex services in TN/HC. He decided to go to TA TAI PEI as he expected to see some pretty girls since tis is located in Geylang land.

My friend had learn the lesson , he will consult me or read this forum for guidance.

Indeed there are many many experience samsters here that are very "lao Jiao" in these TN joint. U can PM them for more information and I believe that they will be very willling to help........

jhansolo
05-11-2004, 08:19 PM

I think your friend went at the wrong time ... in the late afternoon and evening ... I pass by this place quite a few times ... there are quite a few girls of course they are not the cream of the crop a couple of lor down the road, but definitely better than fat ah-soh.

Tell your friend ... don't need to tip when you are not happy.