PDA

View Full Version : Awesome 3some

dulanjiao
20-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Look like I should share my part too...

This was something that happened a long time ago, so some of the details had started to feel faded and I try my best to fill in the gaps. It all started when I received a SMS from a unknown number one day at lunch and the Japanese SMS roughly says this:

"Hi. Its Reiko here. How had you been? I am in town today, wanna meet up?"
Reiko? I do not recall any gal name Reiko... I wonder if its just another spam SMS, but what the hell, I just replied back in my broken Japanese.

"I am good. Where would you want to meet?"

Then it was silently for a while, while I thought its just a plank SMS or 'Reiko' simply realized she had messaged the wrong guy. But all a sudden, while in a meeting, my mobile shook hard on the table and I quickly grab it and out of the room to avoid the furious eyes of my bosses.

"I brought a companion here and we wanted to see Sentosa. You game, Jun?"

'Jun', now that rings a bell. I finally recalled who Reiko was. It all went back to my university days. I dated a Japanese Exchange student called Reiko for a few semesters. All was well, we had a really great time, but it’s all pure and clean I never fucked her at all. The good days finally came to an end when she had to return to Japan. She told me we will keep in touch, but after a few phone call and emails, things just faded away. It was fortunate that I am not a person who likes to change my hand phone number often. And 'Jun' was what she called me back then.

Now the question is, why now? She had never contacted me all these years and I had really forgotten all about her and moved on and on. But since I knew who Reiko is now, I just replied back, wanting to find out more.

“Sure, but your friend guy or gal? 3 person not so romantic ^_^”

Reiko’s English was ok, but she don’t speak too well back then. At least now I did not have to type in Japanese which was tedious. I was wondering who she brought and I guess I spend the rest of the meeting wandering off in my memories of the days I spent with her.

After the meeting, I quickly submitted my leave application to HR for the next few days until weekend and anxiously waited for her SMS which finally came.

"Another gal, Jun. Why? We could actually have 3P together. :P Let meet at ...."

I smiled and Reiko was the playful type and she hasn't changed all these years. I was wondering who she bought, but spending some time with her again not never go wrong in any way I could imagine. But little did I know that this is going to be one hell of an experience that I will NEVER never forget for the rest of my life…

dulanjiao
21-08-2011, 09:31 PM
I couldn’t sleep too well the night before not because I really believe Reiko is going to do a 3p with me, but rather her sudden return. The day was worth waiting. I met Reiko and her friend, whom she introduced as Shoko at the Cable car tower towards Sentosa. Reiko was as stunning as before, still shorter than me, but she definitely had "grown". Even from her T-shirt, I could tell its no longer the 32A or so I used to see, but something about 34B or C. Well, you never know. Did I mentioned Reiko was actually filthy rich? That was also one reason that I should have regret for the rest of my live. Reiko was wearing a round straw hat and shorts with slippers. I could see she is all gear up for a fun day.

Her friend, Shoko, however, was very different. She is pale, in black Tees and shirts and wore a large sunglass cover pretty much of her face. She is pretty I could tell, but in a very eerie way. I think the word to describe it would be Emo. But back in those days, this style is not even popular. Shoko is not unapproachable though. After some basic introduction, she started talking to me as if we were close friends. I wonder where did Reiko pick up a friend like her?

Maybe it’s just because I still love Reiko somehow and I find myself holding her hands by the time we got into the cable car. She did not regret it and in fact held it tighter against my palm. I could feel her soft warm skin against mine. It brings back the memories. But I did not want to leave Shoko out so I tried to talk to her, making conversations. Shoko talked a bit about it being her first time here in Singapore and some details about me she heard from Reiko.

The cable journey was kind of long and Reiko sat beside me, so I have some time to look closer at Shoko. She is a bit taller than Reiko, but she does have a pair of round tits based on the shape of her tee. Her legs were long and fair and I can’t help myself looking and staring at her. I think Reiko saw that too, because she reminded me that we should be talking photos rather than staring at each other. I replied that I am not so interested because I had been on the cable car thousands of time, which of cost is not true. But I joked that if Reiko and Shoko flashed in the cable car then I surely will take lots and lots of it. Reiko gave me an angry look on her face, but Shoko all a sudden said “Why not???”

I was caught off guard. I thought Japanese girls are crazy, but I didn’t think they will be that crazy. I don’t know how the cable car cabin is nowadays, but in those days, it sits 4 and we have it all to ourselves. Reiko was of cost giving us the “Are you crazy?” look, but Shoko seems sporty about it. In the end, I was forced to surrender my camera to her because she said she didn’t want any of this on film. The thought of seeing Reiko or Shoko’s tits is already enough to turn me on, let alone the fact that we are going to do it in a kind of public place. I could feed my manhood risen up and it was really hard to hide if I did not have the backpack to cover it. So I anxious waited for them to sort out who goes first.

Shoko wanted to do it first, so she quickly loosen her tee shirt by pulling it out of her skirt and before I know it, she has lift it up exposing her black lacey bra to us. I was right, her tits are beautiful. Its firm, round and I think the black lacey bra really did a great job to compliment it, making it look a lot more sexy.
“Pull your bra down Shoko, quick!” I couldn’t help myself rushing her because I was think with my cock then my brain then. Shoko placed both her hands on her cup and squeezed her boobs together and with a twist out, her unhooked her cup. Shoko’s bra was those that has a connector in between the cups and could be unhooked with a twist. Her cups fall apart on the sides and her full blossoms was presented to me. I would say it’s probably a pair of 34C or 36C. I bet if I measured my blood pressure then, it probably would had been somewhere in the danger zone. But at least I did not nose blood like in those funny anime. I wanted so badly to stand up and go grab her tits and suck it, but before I could, Reiko pressed my hands down onto the seat and said “It’s my turn now.”

I had seen Reiko’s tits before, even though we did not fucked. We had some heavy petting and some jobs done here and there in the university back then. But she has grown like I said and I can’t wait to see hers too. Reiko lifted up her pink t-shirt and right before me within reach is her pink bra covering her nipples from me. It definitely had grown. It was no longer the 32A I knew.
She move her hands back to reach for her hook behind. I couldn’t hold it anymore since she was sitting right next to me. I reach my hands out and hug her, hands grabbing her bra hook behind and loosening it. “Let me help you!” Trust me, I had done this enough time to make it a fast and smooth one. Reiko was all blushing red on her face as I unhook her bra and it drop onto her lap exposing her pair of beautiful tits. It must have been around 34B or C I guess, not as big as Shoko’s but her nipples were lightly pinkish and it looks really suckable then. It was so close to me that I swear I just need to reach out and I could feel it again in my palm.

“Quick, we are reaching!” Shoko suddenly shouted and she quickly hooked her bra back. Reiko was caught off guard as she tries to fumble and grab her bra up. Poor me had my hand ready to launch, but was interrupted. In fact I recalled I drop my bagpack on the floor and I swear they saw my hard cock pointing up my pants then.

The cable car soon approaches the Sentosa end and Reiko did not have time to finish hooking up her bra. She quickly just shove it into her bag and pull down her t-shirt trying her best to cover it. I quickly grab the backpack from the floor and disembarked when the cable car came to a stop. That was a short 10 plus minutes, but it’s a long enough to give me a memory that last for a lifetime.
“Jun, you owe us one, ok?” Reiko said playfully as she rushes to the toilet. She ran past quickly, but I think I still remember seeing her boobs bounces as she speed off, her nipples poking against her pink t-shirt. As I stand alone with Shoko, she looked at me, blushed and winked at me looking down. I wondered what that meant, until I looked down and see my cock forming a hard on shape standing at a 90 degree up against my pants. I don’t know what to feel anymore then.

acidicavex
22-08-2011, 05:25 PM
CAMPING time !!

bavaria
22-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Nice story . Thank you.

MarsIswar
22-08-2011, 06:11 PM
2nd camper in... Prost

aseandude
22-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Almost like watching av!!! No! Even better I could understand and visualise the scenes. If only you have some random pictures of them or the flashing shots I will definitely idolize you! Fiction or not.

luminicious
22-08-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm camping :D

Eric22
22-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Camper reporting in too... :D

rwrw
22-08-2011, 08:48 PM
report on duty too :D I like 3some story even during real 3some it distract the excitements :p

dulanjiao
22-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the support. For a while I thought nobody read and almost feel like giving up.

As for photos, unfortunate I have none for the cable car. If not, I am sure it’s a bang especially in those days. Well, for that matter, still quite a bang nowadays although numerous others had done it. I guess you just have to Google for some with Google images for imagination.

Part 3
We got to the center of Sentosa with a little bit of "Adventure" on the cable car. We did pretty much the normal things most tourist would do, so I don't want to bore you guys because it’s not especially juicy or something. I think I will talk about some little highlights that happened.

Sentosa had quite some places which the monorail and buses do not reach and only accessible by walking. One more unique place there was a small chapel inside a garden with swing and a pond with fishes. I think it’s near the 4D cinema or something. I am sure some experts here know. The place was pretty new and unknown back then and it is actually deserted. The three of us sneaked in from a side gate. Well, actually I do not know if we have to pay or not. Since it’s a normal weekday afternoon, there was nobody at all. I thought this place was perfect for photo shoot as it has nice grass patch, a chapel of kind, romantic dual swing and such. We got a bit closer after the small “adventure” in the cable car and we talked and joked like very best of friends. I was sitting with Reiko on the swing when suddenly Shoko came popping a nasty question at me.

“Jun, you saw me… Now you must marry me!!” Then she pulled me up running towards the chapel. I followed, totally stunned and Reiko ran after us. Inside the small chapel, which actually is more prop than real I believe, for photography, we suddenly became quiet. There were small candles lit inside and there was a peaceful ambiance.

“Shoko, you are joking right? I can’t..” Totally stunned, I can only think of whatever excuse I could to get me off the hook. She gave me a soft punch on the chest and smile looking at me. “Well, if you can’t marry me, at least give me a kiss, Jun, can’t you?” I looked at Reiko, feeling it’s so awkward. But Reiko saved my day by sticking out her tongue and then with a joking tone, “So I pronounce you, man and wife, just kiss the bride!”

Before I know it, Shoko hug me with her arms and I could feel her soft pinky lips on mine. I hug her back firmly, feeling the taste of her lipstick. It tasted like strawberry. I could feel her breasts sticking close to me; feel her heartbeat pounding against me. Or it could be mine because I am really high when her round mound was pressing against me. Her breath was soft and warm as our face touches and time seems lost and so far away. After a brief minute, her lips left mine. We did not tongue. For I dare not. I couldn’t understand what Shoko was thinking. It all felt like a cruel joke to me. I could feel her so close. But yet I know Reiko is watching. At that point of time, I knew I still feel something very deep for Reiko, but yet Shoko was so attractive in her own way. I wish I did not have to meet them both at the same time.

“Ok, my hubby, lunch is on your ka!” Shoko laugh out loud as I look stunned, lips still frozen in time. We continued joking and playing throughout and I must admit that the few small fun had gotten me really kind of horny and I openly throw dirty jokes and remarks with them, which they returned and we had lots of fun. After lunch, we went to the wax museum where houses some historical stuff about the Japanese occupation. I feel very uneasy as Reiko and Shoko went through then with very serious attention. Nothing funky happened with the whole session of course, but I am sure it felt really bad for the girls as they are Japanese, and although they heard plenty about it, this was one really close encounter with documented facts.

“Jun. Are all these real?? “ Reiko looked at me with puzzled watery eyes. I didn’t know what to say, except to scratch my head and nodded. After some spin in the Underwater World, we decided to walk back out instead of taking the bus because it just left. The weather took a bad turn and it suddenly poured so heavily I think I could not see 15 meters ahead. When we got to a shelter, we were all soaking wet. Eventually, we made our way to the beach because there were toilets there which allow us to wash up. For me, I didn’t really bothered too much about it as I just pulled up my t-shirt and changed to my spare since it’s the beach anyway. The girls wanted to wash up and I waited for them sitting alone at the breakwater. The sea was still a little gloomy as I stared blanking enjoying the breeze. Suddenly, Reiko came up and sat beside me. I saw that she still has her wet pink t-shirt on with her shorts.
“What happened? I thought you went to change?” Reiko then explained that her spare was also wet because she is not waterproof it probably. I just hold her close, hugging her tiny waist, to try and keep her warm. There is something weird though. With careful examination, I notice on her pink t-shirt, there are 2 dots poking out. I knew what they were. Reiko must have taken off her bra because it was all wet and sticky! My mind started to wonder off thinking of her nice titties and her pretty little nipples, all wet and cold from the rain…

“Jun, why did we even break up?” Reiko suddenly popped the million dollar question, breaking all my fantasy.

“Did we? Reiko, I thought you never replied my last letter!” I could not bottle it anymore. We lost contact and I had always thought it was Reiko who stopped writing and calling.

“No, Jun, I never received any more of your calls or letters after a while….” Reiko sighed heavily. After a long pause, we both realized how stupid we had been. It was probably all a miscommunication.

“Maybe this is just fate, Jun. Just let it go…” I could see droplets of tears rolled down her face. I held her face and wipe off her tears with my hand before holding her towards me. Our lips touched and I could feel myself burning inside. Love, maybe, but whatever the feeling was, it was strong and I feel the rest of the world fate away as we held each other in close embrace. My manhood of course was woken up. I hesitate no more as I reach my hand under her pinky t-shirt which was flying in the sea breeze. My hand soon found her mammary and I hold them tight this time. I wasted no time to begin squeezing and caressing them. My finger touches around and without much trouble found her nipple which I lightly holding in my fingers, pressing it as Reiko gave out a light moan. Seeing that she did not stop me, I hold the areola and begin to rub it in between my fore and third finger.

My palm continued to cups her boob and squeeze gently. The familiar feeling had returned. I still remember those days we had. It had been a long while since I feel her blossom in my hand. I begin to kiss Reiko on her cheek and my other hand begin to move around her back, slowly reaching up to her neck, where I touch gently as I move my mouth to slowly lick and suck at her neck. My hand reaches up behind her ears as I fondle with her earlobe before I started to suck at her neck, almost like a vampire. Meanwhile, my other hand inside did not take a break. I held her nipple and begin to rotate it, twisting it and turning it, all while my hand is inside her t-shirt without sight. Reiko was already breathing heavily against my face and soft moans are starting to echo out from her tiny red lips. I knew what to do next. The next step would be to move my head down and lift up her t-shirt…

Suddenly I feel a hand tapped on my shoulder hard. “Got ya!” Shoko face popped out of nowhere with a strange expression mixed between anger and naughty. Caught totally off guard by this devilish angel, I quickly let go of Reiko and it took some effort to move my hand out of her t-shirt. I am sure Shoko saw it all. Reiko was blushing and her face was red like an apple. She quickly got up, grab Shoko’s hand and ran like there was no tomorrow. All I could hear from the girls was “You PERVERT!” as I quickly got up and ran after them…

wolf2305
23-08-2011, 10:20 AM
love ya story, had a Japanese gf once, innocent and miss those days, camping here

rockyt
23-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Great writing and waiting for the next adventure.

vibrate
23-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Camping here, nice story for 3some fantasy :p

whiteswift
23-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the support. For a while I thought nobody read and almost feel like giving up.

Bro please don't give up . Another supportter here I love your story . :)

akuma6969
23-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Haha. Fun story so far. Waiting for the good bits!

lapyong
24-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Camping for more.

nameci
24-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Nice, camping here for more updates!

Penetrator3
24-08-2011, 11:00 AM
this is real good stuff TS !

dulanjiao
24-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks for all the encouragement.
Was too wasted last night to write any. Beef Coma.
New episode coming up tonight.

Syrus
24-08-2011, 03:57 PM
very nice.....

dulanjiao
24-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks for all the support. I do not mind the points, but I am definitely happy to see people reading. I am sure a lot of people who had read up to now will say “ this is BS”. This guy can’t be that lucky! I think even if I say 100x this is true, it doesn’t count for anything. I think the important thing is if you feel it’s real, then it’s real loh. If not, you can always treat it as fiction and have a good time with it.

Maybe I had been a bit long winded with the story, but I didn’t want to write just another story that goes like, we met, we striped, we fucked and we fucked some more. I am sure there are plenty more others. As this encounter had meant something to me deeply, I want to do it right by writing it right. Sorry guys, thanks for bearing with me.

Recap… I petted Reiko and squeeze her boobs where Shoko suddenly found us and it seems more than obvious what I was doing. Reiko and Shoko ran off, leaving me with a hard cock, running after, trying to catch up…

PART 4
Believe me. It wasn’t easy to run with a hard cock. Lucky there was almost nobody at this end of the beach, especially after a big rain. After finally catching up, I tried to hold Reiko’s hand and all I got was her “hammering” my chest and her mouth was all frown up, but I can tell she was not angry. I knew if I play it right, I could still score with Reiko. It’s Shoko that I need to work on. Maybe I should get her out of the way or something, because I simply do not understand her. She seems like a wildcard that just do something that I did not expect. I grab Shoko’s hand and hold it tight, kind of forcefully.

“Don’t angry, my cute wife… I buy dinner for all tonight, can?” I hope money can solve it all, because I did not know what else to do. “Ok, you say it. I want the most expensive seafood I can get!” Shoko suddenly turned her head and smile. We decided to grab a cab back to their hotel to change first, but it was not easy and we finally gave up and took the ferry instead. Yes, it was that LONG ago.

The ferry was almost empty except the few of us. Reiko took down her straw hat and her long and silky black hair was flying like a graceful swan in the wind. As she was looking at the sea moving pass backwards as the ferry move on, I wondered what was on her mind. Did she miss me? I wondered if anything would have changed if I flew all the way to Tokyo to look for her. Many, many thought went through my mind, but one thing is for sure. That moment then, I was holding the hand of the girl of my dream and we were sitting so close that our butts are touching each other. I reach my arm around her waist and hold her close to me. I know if I could freeze a moment of time in my life. This will probably be it. I wished how time will never move on.

Shoko, on the other hand was seated slightly away, but still close. I wonder if she had done it on purpose. She had put on her big sunglasses again, but I swear it was in no way sunny and she is inside a ferry! I guess that her way of being cool. I noticed she has a large black ribbon on her tied up hair now and it really look pretty on her.

I can’t help but notice how Reiko’s breasts and moving up and down as she breaths and not to mentioned I could still see her nipples pointing out on her pink t-shirt because she was not wearing a bra. But I know this is definitely NOT the time to grab it. Imagine what a terrible fate it is to look, but yet not touch and I have to endure the whole ferry trip without getting my cock hard. While I was lost daydreaming about Reiko, suddenly she looked at me and opened her silky smooth lips. “Jun! Lets go, we are reaching!”

From the harbor, we caught a cab to their hotel. Their hotel was situated opposite another quay and it was one of the grandest hotel then. It probably still is. I am not sure if I can reveal the hotel name, but I guess I better not. Well, that’s what you get to have a rich girl like Reiko. We went up to their suite and it was a big room, with a huge bed and the toilet was separated from the bedroom with a sidewalk. I can’t wait to lie down and strip off my dirty pants and underwear. The only person what kind of had a bath is Shoko because both of us were… well busy just now.

“I want to have a quick bath, Jun, you don’t be naughty to Shoko, ok?” Reiko shouted to me as she was opening her suitcase and I could see tons of bra all packed nicely, mostly very colorful. I look at Shoko and she gave me a stern look as Reiko ran off to the bathroom with a lacey red bra and some clothes.
So I was now stuck with Shoko. Suddenly the air was so still and quiet and I do not know what she is going to do and I am sure it wasn’t going to be good. I see her turn on the TV, then channel surfing a while as she sit near me, but not close. Then she went ahead and opened her suitcase and finally spoke to me.

“Turn away please, Jun. I want to change. Once Reiko is out, let’s go for dinner! I am so hungry!” I do not know why, but I just obeyed like a zombie. Shoko is really a very special girl. How many girls would do this? I could still remember how her big round boobs with a small areola look like this morning. It was something that give you that type of temptation that you wouldn’t say no to. “Well, no harm taking another look!” I told myself as I turned around.
All I could see is a black tee flying towards my face. I panicked, trying to grab it off my face. As I manage to pull it off, I could see Shoko’s face just inches away from mine and I feel something clammed onto my dick. I quickly look down and saw Shoko’s hand grabbing my cock on my pant which was now standing up and high like a flagpole. The next thing I notice is her boobs, now hanging from her chest, it looks much bigger now and I could almost smell her sweet hair.

I opened my mouth wanting to say something LOUD. But I never got the chance. Shoko grab my mouth and put her fore finger on her lips, signaling me to shut up. Before I know what is going on, Shoko started to unzip me and hold my cock with my underwear on. I looked at her, and immediately, my cock took over my thoughts. Shoko must have been horny seeing all the naughty things we did today and she wants some action, finally. I smile as I reach out to grab her titties.

Suddenly I grab a slap on my hand from her palm. She shook her head saying a stern “NO” and I was totally puzzled. She point to my pants and somehow I knew she was asking me to strip. I glad obeyed and pulled my pants down together with my underwear. Shoko’s hands quickly grab my raw cock now with her warm palm and begin to caress it.

“Ah…” I couldn’t help it and I find myself spreading my legs open for her. This must be real embarrassing now that I think of it. Shoko smiled as she reached her other hand to grab my balls and played with it. I look at Shoko, who is not lying down, both hands playing with my tools. Her face as blushing red as she concentrated on fondling my cock and balls. Her bouncy blossom was jumping up and down as she was shaking my cock.

I could hold it no longer. I need to grab those boobs! I move my hands towards her tits and again she slapped my hands again. I see her face with a stern, but playful look. She shook it hard, firmly assuring me that there is no touching of her boobs. I feel disappointed and lay back. Shoko hold her fresh mound and suddenly clamp my cock in between. She started rubbing her tits on my cock, up and down, giving me a boob job. Before I could protest, I find myself getting high again. My cock must be really turned on now as it was wet with pre-cum and all red and hard.

“Jun...” Shoko called out with a soft sexy voice before she lower her head and took my cock into her mouth, still clamped in between her boobs. She began to suck and move my cock in and out of her mouth. I feel I am about to cum. I couldn’t stand her sudden stimulation. I reach for her head and touch her silky black hat. This, she did not reject. I grab her black butterfly ribbon on her hair and pull it off. Her silky soft hair drop immediately onto her shoulders and onto my thighs. It feel soft and I can’t help but play with it, rotating her hair in circle as she suck and suck my cock deeper and deeper. My hand started to hold her face as I move it with her onto my cock. If almost felt I was holding her head and mouth fucking her. My hand reach for her ear and I was rubbing it until it was pinkish as look up, I could see her blood vessel flooding her hold neck. She must really enjoy it too.

NOW IS THE TIME! I release her hair and reach for her boobs. I quickly grab it and gave it a squeeze, but Shoko quickly pulled away and stopped blowing me. I swear I was about to die. I was almost going to cum!
“Stop Jun, STOP!! Quickly change, Reiko is coming out!!” Shoko whispered. Almost loudly. What choice do I have? I quickly jump across the bed to my backpack and grab my new clothes. It’s all dry, thanks to SAF training about waterproofing. I quickly changed and when I was ready, I could catch a glimpse of Shoko, clipping her black lacey bra and tying up her black butterfly ribbon. Shoko had changed into a new evening gown and she almost look like a proud black swan.

Poor me and my poor cock. I hope it could get soft quickly so that I could avoid zipping it. By the time I am done, I heard footsteps and I knew it could only be Reiko. She had also changed into a evening gown and she was looking playfully at both of us. I guess form the changed clothes. She probably would have guessed that we saw each other, at least.
“So, what’s for dinner?” I could only look guilty with my head down as she smiled and said. I felt as if I had betrayed her love…

lapyong
25-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Continue pls.

DarthRevan
25-08-2011, 01:12 AM
nice..camping for more :D

flexibleshockte
25-08-2011, 01:18 AM
camping here.

queenyz
25-08-2011, 05:25 AM
camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

io33
25-08-2011, 10:53 AM
WOW.:eek:
Very nice!

Look forward to more TS.:D

dulanjiao
25-08-2011, 10:08 PM
I will take a break tonight because I am kinda of busy now :)
But I just want to say I will continue to write maybe tomorrow if I can get back home sober,so dun give up on camping.

Preview of the next episode.
We went to a great seafood restaurant and had a grand dinner before popping to a local pub to rest and relax. Shoko had a close encounter there, but we managed to rescue her before we proceed back. Things gets spicier as Reiko and I were kind of alone again...

Hope I did not review too much.
Thanks for staying tune.

manitou
25-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Its my pleasure to stay tuned. Please let us hear from you soon.

io33
26-08-2011, 11:34 AM
camper reporting for support duties!

EDLF
26-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Camping for more!

dulanjiao
27-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks for all the support. Sorry if you guys waited, was a bit high after the dinner last night and I couldn’t even write the recap properly so I gave up.
Recap… While Reiko was taking a bath in the hotel, Shoko and I decided to changed, but ended up Shoko grab my cock and started to boob and blow me, but stopped just before I could finish. At that time, Reiko also happened to just finished…

PART 5
“Let’s go for seafood!!!” Shoko shouted out playfully. I looked at her and was totally amazed at how she can pretend as if nothing happened. I swear my cock is still wet with her saliva. If Reiko was not standing there, I think I will just lose control and just rape Shoko right where she stood there! But trying to cool down, I started to switch my brain into search mode to think about a good seafood restaurant. At that time, there wasn’t so many choices like “what market” or “what and Co” type… There is only 1 big name that came across. Yes, that “what beach” one…

“Sure or not? Shoko, can you take REALLY hot stuff?” Shoko smiled back “Why NOT?” So it was decided. Reiko gave a call to the reception and told them to book us a cab while I took a closer look at the girls and make sure I brought my camera along, just in case. Shoko was dressed in a little black cocktail dress with a v neckline and spaghetti straps. It has nice white laces along the sides and bodice and a knee length beautiful skirt. I watched as Shoko was doing up her makeup, with a new and seductive black liner on her eyelids and a cool black shadow to goes with it. She places quite some powder on her face, making it look rather pale, just like the first time I met her then, and with a black and dark lip color, it gave the perfect gothic look. And yes, her big black butterfly ribbon on her hair, I do not know why, but that really attracts me, especially the way I remember how her hair fall down as I undo the ribbon.

Reiko looked very different. She was in a strapless, sweetheart neckline ruby red empire dress that fully exploited her bust line and chest. The dress has beautiful downward drape and layers which flown like beautiful wings as she walked. On her neck, was a necklace of pearls that shines and complimented her soft and white neck which I would love to put my mouth onto. Reiko’s long hair was tied with a colorful clip into a single ponytail and its soft and silky texture seems to even shine at every angle I looked. Reiko did not have so much makeup on, but her pinkish red lipstick was something I definitely wanted to eat that night.

While I was staring at the two beauties in my room, time had passed and Reiko finally reminded me that we should be going as the cab will be arriving soon. I held her hand and I grab Shoko’s as well on the way out as we walked into the lift. I think there are not many chances I will be doing this. In the cab, I had to sit in front. I wonder what fucking idiot invented such a ruling as I missed the great view of the girls seated behind. But it’s a good thing perhaps, or my eyes might have been full eating so much ice cream before we even reach the restaurant.

At the restaurant, Shoko snatched my seat and sat beside Reiko, so I ended up on the opposite seat facing them, which was great. Reiko’s dress and occasionally displaying her curvature to me, but I bet Reiko was purposely doing it. Shoko on the other hand has nothing to hide as her v neckline is covering her boobs perfectly, but fully exposed her “drain” all the time. I swear the waiter must had a hard on while we ordered. Reiko loved seafood. I always remembered that as we had lots when we were in courtship back then. So, it was nature that we ended up with lots of crabs, prawns and oysters. Now, I do not know whether oyster does indeed improve libido, but I think it was effective that night as what would happen proven so. The dinner was not exactly eventful as we talked, laughed and joked. I had almost forgotten how I petted Reiko back on the breakwater.

Suddenly, I feel something touch my couch. Then another soft touch and go. OMG, I almost jumped, but I kept calm. I knew its Reiko. We always played this game when we were together, she would take off her shorts and reach her leg to my cock and rub it or caress it with her toe when we were in restaurant. In fact, I think we had gotten so good with it that it was pretty stealth unless someone goes on his knees and look. I look at Reiko and she gave me a playful look back. I just sat there, spreading my legs wider for her to play with me.

We continue to gobble our food as we are really hungry and we had some red wine to go with it. After a while, Reiko stopped and I kicked open my shoe and straighten mine. It’s my turn now. I push my legs as far as I could go, even to sit a bit lower, but I could push my legs in between her legs, going straight to the point. Even my sock and her panty in between, I could feel her soft pussy warm and slightly wet. I continue to play around it rubbing with my toe. It’s actually pretty exciting as I was playing blind. I almost made Reiko moan at one point, maybe because I think I kind of poke my toe in.

Do you think Shoko knows? I am not sure. At first, she was smiling and talking as we ate. But as me and Reiko started playing wild at each other, she seems to quiet down and just ate. I wish I could do something as I started noticing her forlorn look on her face. But what can I do? Tell Shoko I wanted to fuck her later? I am sure I would get some slap if I do so. One from Reiko and possible one from Shoko and maybe yet another more from Reiko again. Lucky at that point of time, my cock has not taken full control of my brain yet. But at that point of time, I am sure my cock wishes to fuck them both.

“Let’s go dancing!” Shoko suddenly burped out. I quickly retracted my legs and smile back “Yea, I know this place…” While I try to push my legs back into my show, I could feel my sock wet neat the tip of my toe. “Yeap, scored” I told myself. Reiko offered to pay for the bill, but I think it’s a man thing that I insisted I paid. I think quite a big portion of my salary went into that meal. But ask me again, I will say it’s worth it, considering what was going to happen next.

We took a short trip to a pub nearby which I hangout sometimes. The girls were pretty wild there in my opinion, but of course it was clean enough to bring “my” girls there. We barely got a chance to sit down and we find ourselves dancing at the loud music and the blindly flashing lights. I must admit both Reiko and Shoko are very attractive women, especially when the light shined and bounced off their beautiful curves. Now that I am writing this, I feel really depressed why I did not ended up marrying Reiko. Dancing has its advantages needless to say. There are plenty of bumping and touching, plus the effect of the wine must be taking effect as I feel the girls looking all seductive with red blushes on their face.

We finally took a break and sat down. At one stage, the music changed to a slower and softer tunes, Reiko grab my hand and ask me to dance with her some more. Shoko basically shook her hand and say she could do no more and wanted to take a break. In the dance floor, I held Reiko’s hand and hug her waist close. We moved in rhythm with the slow rock, I almost felt as if we went back in time with Reiko back in the university. I looked at Reiko closely, face to face, I could see her eyes begging me to kiss her. Or at least that’s what I thought it was. I just let my instinct take over and landed my lips on hers and lightly, but deeply kissed Reiko there. I did not want to attract too much attention so I just touch and go and continue dancing with Reiko. Reiko’s hand held my palm tightly; I feel her small little hand warm and calming. In fact, I think I almost imagine I could feel her heartbeat on her palm. After a while, she began to rest her head onto my chest and I held her back hugging her close to me. I told myself that maybe if I could hold her close enough, I would never lose her again. I move my head close to her ear, brushing her hair back with my finger as I whispered into her ear.

dulanjiao
27-08-2011, 02:07 PM
I think I wrote until too long, wont fit in 1 post, so here is the 2nd part of Part 5... Haha, good stuff must split into Part 1 and Part 2

“Reiko, I STILL love you. I always had and always will…” I could hear myself breathing hard as I held Reiko close to me, close enough to feel her chest pressed against mine, hearing each other’s heartbeat.

"Jun...me too!" I could feel my shirt wet as Reiko's tear dropped onto my chest. I hold Reiko tighter, as I feel ourself dissolving into the ambiance of the music. All the people around us, the lights, the sound.. all started to feel so far away. All that I could wanted I already have it and its Reiko, whom I hold so close to me now.

Reiko suddenly looked up and looked at our seats. She suddenly struggled and pushed herself out of my hug.

“Where’s Shoko????” I quickly looked and began to panic as I notice the seats were empty and Shoko was nowhere in sight. We quickly broke off the dancing and begin to look around for Shoko. The place was not so crowded then, but with the dim lights and loud music, it makes searching difficult. Reiko suggested that she go check the toilet to see if she is there, while I check outside to see if she went out to take some fresh air.

I was worried, but I did not understand why Reiko was so worried. Shoko was an adult and she could take care of herself. Maybe it was because Reiko was being a good sister to her. As I walked towards the door, I see a guy holding a girl in black dress, walking out. The girl looked totally wasted staggering as the guy pull her along. Then I saw, the black butterfly ribbon on her hair. That’s Shoko!!!

“Wei, you there!” I shouted loudly, no longer caring what other people think. I managed to catch his attention as he turned, saw me walking up furiously. He panicked and dropped Shoko and made a quick dash to the door. I ran quickly to catch Shoko with both my hands as she falls helplessly into my embrace.

“Are you ok, Shoko? Wei! Wei!” Shoko just stared blankly and did not reply me. I quickly hold her up and at that moment I saw Reiko coming out and shouted to her. “What happened? Why?” I saw how worried Shoko was as her eyes were sparkling wet, almost tearing. I briefly told her what happened and told her that we should leave. “Ok, I go grab a cab!” Reiko just ran off. “Wait. Reiko!” Reiko paused as I looked at her. I was just worried about her too. “Be Careful.”

I carried Shoko up and at that point, someone from the pub asked if I needed help. I did not want to complicate things and told them I could manage. As the manager kind of recognized me, he just helped clear the door as I helped the totally wasted Shoko out of the door. As Shoko was lying on my shoulder I could hear her mumbled “Jun… I want you…” But at that point of time I did not know if she was under influence of some drugs or she was being herself. I was more worried about her and I just could not bring myself to take advantage of her.

“I am here, Shoko. I am here.” I held her closer as I help her staggering into the cab which Reiko had gotten for us… I could feel Shoko’s fist grasping tight onto my shirt…

wett
27-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Camping here for more, reading nice story and waiting for PE results :D:D

aseandude
27-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Story too good, you better continue quickly or i may be forced to zap you! Just kidding bro!

dulanjiao
27-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Already kanna zapped for something liao... I will to write 1 episode per day if possible la... Don't worry.. Wont keep you guys in hang there too long :D

dulanjiao
30-08-2011, 03:36 PM
I am back. Although not much reply, but for the few who could still bother, I am going to finish this. OK, maybe it’s a little bit disappointing there is no sex in the previous episode; hopefully the build-up is worth your wait.

Recap: After a seafood dinner, we end up at a local pub. While Reiko and I were engrossed in the dance floor as I re-declared my love to her, we found Shoko missing. After a desperate search, we managed to rescue Shoko just at the nick of time before she was carried off by some unknown guy. Shoko was however totally wasted by the time we got into our cab…

Episode 6
Shoko lies motionless on the bed as we laid her down as gently as possible. I looked at Reiko, feeling sort of guilty and speechless because I did not know what to say. I recalled Shoko mumbling as she was lying on my chest in the cab. Reiko sat in front and we did not say a word during the whole ride. I thought she was probably mad at me. After all, I brought them to the place and I distracted Reiko there. Otherwise this would not have happened at all.

“Reiko, I’m sor…” Before I could finish my sentence, Reiko picked up her handbag and headed for the door. “Jun, you stay here with Shoko, ok? I go grab some water, aspirin and stuff for Shoko!” Reiko firmly commanded me.

“No, Reiko, you stay with her. Its better I go… It’s not safe for you to be out alone so late...” I insisted that I should go, but Reiko was already at the door. She turned around and I swear I never saw such a frightening look on her face.

“Jun, why do you always treat me like a little girl?! I am an ADULT now!! AND I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!” With that she slammed the door and went out. I sat there by the bed, totally speechless. That was certainly an indication Reiko was MAD. VERY MAD at me. But it was what she said that set me thinking, staring blankly into the air at Shoko.

Yes, Reiko was right. I think I had always thought of her as my little princess. I pampered her in whichever way I could and I think that was also one of the reasons why I had never penetrated her during our younger days. Was I wrong? What does Reiko meant by that?

Suddenly, I heard a soft moan from Shoko and I was snapped back into reality. Right before me was Shoko, lying on the bed, with her breasts facing up, moving up and down as she breathes. A closer examination, I could actually see the laces from her black bra from certain angle which her v shaped neckline exposed. The very thought of her pinkish nipples and how she uses her boobs to clamped by cock, rubbing it up and down makes my blood heated up. I could feel a rush of stimulation as I feel my cock hardened at the very thought.

“Nobody will know.” I told myself. I untied her neckline and carefully peel it down exposing her black bra cups. Another bra with front center opening. It seems like Shoko has a fetish for this type of bra. Fortunately for me, Shoko had shown me how to open one of these in the morning. I grab hold of her breasts with both hands. The lacey texture felt good in my palm as I push her mound towards each other and then the center twist upwards. Both cups felt apart to the side and I froze still, checking to see if Shoko has any reaction. She moved her body slightly and moans softly. It was just very seductive and at the moment, my cock was giving me the green light to go.

Whatever Shoko had taken, it definitely knocked her out good. All that I had waited for are just right in front of my eyes now. Her pair of boobs was perfectly shaped, rounded up, pinkish nipples with a nice areola around 1 inch across. I flip her bra cup up and take a look. It says 80E. What the fuck was 80E? I did not know that Japanese has a different cup measurement then, but right now I can tell you that is roughly a 36D. Anyway, I was thinking with my cock, so it doesn’t really matters. I could feel my cock poking hard at my jean as I grasped her boobs with both hands, immediately giving it a good squeeze. I feel so soft and bouncy. “It’s definitely 100% natural!” I thought to myself.

Shoko gave a loudly moan was I began to squeeze and fondle with her boobs. I guess it must have felt great for her too. One thing is for sure, her eyes were closed and I really need to release myself after one whole day of temptation and torturing to my cock. I proceed to unzip myself, pulled out my red swollen cock and stroke it. I climb onto the bed with Shoko, hungrily grab her tits, squeezing the nipples up and take it into my mouth. I sucked so hard that I thought I actually gave her a love bite on her tits. Her nipples feels good, it smelled of a nice fragrance, maybe because of something she putted on or if not, it must had been Shoko’s unique smell. I began to lick her areola with my tongue working around her nipples as I hear Shoko begin to moan and breath harder.

I noticed Shoko eyes were reddish as she open it and she could only barely mumbled “Jun what are you doing… I feel so hot…” These soft words came out of her little black lips and I see that as a sight to give her a good fuck. I dropped my jeans and underwear with one quick action and proceed to flip up Shoko’s dress. I wouldn’t expect any less than a lacey black panty there and sure it was there, but her panty was all wet with juice already. I wondered if it was something she took, or did someone played with her, but whatever it was, it was definitely working on me. I know at that point, I wanted to penetrate her, so much so that even if she resist, I would probably just rape her there.

“No… Jun…” Suddenly Shoko managed to softly mumbled these words. It’s soft, but clear. All of a sudden, I was stunned; mouth still sucking her sweet tits and my hand immediately stopped stroking my cock. I could feel it loses power and soften. I just can’t do it! What difference would I be if I had taken Shoko under such circumstances? I would be no better than the man who drugged and try to take her away. And how am I going to face Reiko again. Imagine that, I drugged raped her friend. How in the world would she be able to ever forgive me?

I felt back, lying next to Shoko. My mind suddenly worked again. I turned my head towards Shoko who is lying next to me, helpless, but perhaps not totally unconscious. I could never do this. I knew I was very close to the point of no return, but I guess my chivalry was something I could not get pass. Sure, I may regret this for the whole life, but it is much better than to live with the guilty and very possibly losing Reiko again forever.

I quickly grabbed the blanket and lift it up, covering Shoko to her neck. I pulled my jeans up and take another look at Shoko. She is soundly asleep as if nothing had happened. And I couldn’t help noticing her big butterfly ribbon was still holding her hair up.

With a quick dash, I made for the door, grabbing the keycard and making sure I locked the door well behind me. I need to take a break, from Shoko, from myself. I know if I stayed, I could make the mistake of my life. I walked aimlessly until I reached the lobby and I saw a sexy girl, holding to a cigarette, smoking lonely at the corner. That’s none other than Reiko! As she lifted up her face, our eyes met and I couldn't help noticing the tear trails on her face, left by the ruined make-up...

mattress
30-08-2011, 07:53 PM
keep it up, bro!

chivasregal
31-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Nice writing

angelous
31-08-2011, 03:35 PM
hangin my c**k for more lei...fantastic story...waitin for more...:p

dulanjiao
02-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Wau, thanks for all the support. Was a bit dead tired after Comex and I couldn't find the time to even finish 1 paragraph. Guess I will have to pass and do it tomorrow night at the pub...

Slide2Despair
02-09-2011, 01:13 AM
thanks for updating !

Keep posting your story !

darkshiver
02-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Wau, thanks for all the support. Was a bit dead tired after Comex and I couldn't find the time to even finish 1 paragraph. Guess I will have to pass and do it tomorrow night at the pub...

a little encouragement from me. 10 points. great stuff.:)

dulanjiao
02-09-2011, 09:27 PM
The story is coming to the last few episodes now. I wonder what everyone think? I hope you don’t judge me for what I did. I know I am an asshole for some of the things I done, but I did really regret that I had not managed this a lot better or it wouldn’t have been such an ending…

Anyway, I will try to write as much as I can, but I am really dying from the Comex thing, so bear with me a bit if I made more mistakes in grammar and spelling tonight.

Recap: After getting Shoko back to hotel, Reiko went out to get some stuff for her, while I look after Shoko. However, Reiko seemed really mad at me for some reason and out of my better judgment, I molested Shoko while she was out, but I managed to pull myself back before I managed to have sex with her. I realized I needed to cool down and I went out and saw Reiko at the lobby…

Episode 7
I walked towards Reiko, almost expecting a slap or something from her but before I know it, I already hugged Reiko into my arms as she hangs her cigarette on her hand.

“Don’t cry, what’s wrong?” I cared about Reiko a lot, much more than I would want to admit. There are a few things in my life that I could not stand and a woman crying in my lap is one of them.

“It’s all my fault; I did not look out for Shoko and she…” I place my finger over her lips before she could finish. She is making me feel more guilt than I could bottled.

“No, it’s not your fault, Reiko. If anyone is to blame, it’s me. I brought you girls there and I distracted you…” I just poured out my thought as direct as I could. I looked into Reiko’s watery eyes, hoping for forgiveness. She raised her hand, clutched her fist and gave me a good hammer on my chest before hugging me closer. I held her back, comforting her, until I could no longer feel her trembling from sobbing. She more away and continue smoking. I supposed she wasn’t totally mad at me, but I never really understand Reiko. OR for that matter, I never understand some women.

“When you picked up smoking? I thought you were the one who always stopped me from smoking when we were together.” I realized Reiko never smoked last time, although I think she does look more seductive now, with a smoke in her lip.

“Yes, Jun. A lot had happened and I think I started not long after you stopped replying to my letters. Did you hate me because I went for the match-make arranged by my father?” I tried to think hard, but yet I did not recall receiving a letter talking about it. I must have missed that letter and that’s how the misunderstanding started.

“Reiko. I never knew. I did not see the letter at all…” I tried to explained, but also realized how stupid I sounded. Whatever had happened, it way too late to say anything about it anymore.

“Don’t be mad, Reiko. Give me another chance! I would love you and treasure you. I promise I won’t treat you like a little girl anymore.” I looked at how Reiko took in a puff of smoke and blow it right out of her mouth like a steam of white mist. Yes, I had not tasted nicotine for a long, long time. I had given up smoking miraculously after parting with Reiko years ago. Too much had happened tonight and I thought maybe it would do me good.

I grab the cigarette from her lips and took a look at it before taking a sip from it. I could see the red lipstick stained on the filter of the cigarette before I took a long hard breath. The nice fragrance of her rosy lipstick and scant of the burned straw went deep into my throat and lung. I haven’t had such a puff for a long time.

“You left Shoko alone in her room?” Reiko suddenly got anxious realizing Shoko is alone in the room and gave me a stern and angry look once again. Honestly, I think I could get used to her expression.

“It’s ok, Reiko. I locked the door. Did you got the stuff?” I asked a stupid question, because I just notice Reiko was carrying a 24 hour convenient store plastic bag in her other hand.

“Ya, I got it, let’s go up now?” Reiko looked at me, but I feel kind of guilty. I just gave some excuse about wanting to take another stick and cool off before going up.

“Ok, Why don’t you wait for me here, I come down in a while.” Reiko rushed up with her bag of stuff while I looked totally stupid. I held my jacket closer to myself as the cold wind started to blow, but I decided to take a walk beside the Singapore River anyway since it’s just behind the hotel.

I saw some coupled all holding to each other, probably doing other stuff along the river as I walked slowly along it. I realized I had never brought Reiko here before even I had known her for quite a long while. It is probably not too later, I hoped. Suddenly, I feel a hand locked into mine as Reiko laid her head onto my shoulder. I stopped, almost for eternity as we stood by the river, puffing our cigarettes like a pair of young teenagers. The cool and gentle night air caressed us as we stood there silently, but yet close to each other, both physically and in heart. We watched as the moonlight spilled into the river below and other street lamps get reflected like sparkles of silver which resonates with the stars in the night sky.

My arm wrapped around Reiko’s soft waist and I couldn’t help but realized that Reiko is blushing either from the wine just now or from me. In either case, I wouldn’t waste second before I landed a soft kiss on her cheek. Reiko turned her head to kiss me back and I held her face close to me. The soft wind blows her dark shiny hair up as I slowly kissed her softly on her nose. This was something I loved and used to do to her, very often in the past. The feeling was just beyond words. I am sure Reiko felt the same. After a few more light kisses on our face, we found ourselves once again locked lips to lips, pushing our tongue against each other, exhaling and inhaling deep and hard. Perhaps you may not believe me; I did not feel the urge for sex at all. All I could feel was the warm aura from Reiko and how much I wanted to just hold her and kiss her like this forever.

My hand caressed her hair and face as I saw her bright and beautiful eyes looked lovingly at me before closing and embracing me close and tight to her. I feel my heart throbbing like crazy as I French kiss this very girl whom I should had waited for my whole life. As our lips and tongue starts to locked in a harder and deeper romance, my hand pushes her hair back as I caressed her ears, playing with it softly as I feel it getting warmed up with my touch. We kissed long and deep, only unlocking in a while as we swap for oxygen before we locked out lips tight together again. Reiko pushes her hand under my jacket and over my neck as I feel her nail slowly brushing on my neck as her breathed harder, and then slowly moving her hand up to my hair, brushing it as she pushes her tongue deeper into my mouth. Although we were not alone by the river, I think we had reached the point where we could no longer care for that. While we were lost in our world of romance, I suddenly heard a familiar voice form behind.

“You die liao! I saw it! Monday I tell Elaine about it then you know!!!” I turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see on this planet. My super big-mouth office college, Shirley. She is holding hands with her boyfriend, whom looked rather shy and perhaps feels guilty about disturbing us. Reiko lowered her face and buried it deep into my chest. I catch a glance and noticed her face were boiling red with shyness.

“Aiya, you go away la. Don’t disturb me now la!!! You want to tell Elaine, then go tell her la… I don’t care!!! See you on Monday, ok? Bye bye” I quickly held Reiko and moved away. What a pest some OL can be! They probably have nothing better to do than go spying on other people’s business.

“Who’s Elaine?” Reiko asked softly as she raised her head, still blushing red from forehead to cheek. “Is she your…?” She raised her last finger to me.

“Ermm… No, Reiko, she is just a girl in the office. I think she like me, but I always treat her like a sister only…” I believed I told her the truth, although because of this incident, I got into a lot of shit from the next week onwards, but at that point of time, I think nothing else matters. Perhaps, I also should clarify that Elaine may had gotten into a made believe romance with me at that point of time, but I seriously did not have interest in that little girl back then.

“Jun, don’t lie to me ok? I will know… but I trust you. It doesn’t matter… I just know, you are all mine now!” Reiko smiled playfully. “Let’s go back to our hotel. This is the second time we got caught in the public already!”

“Yes, I am all yours… Now, and forever” I whispered softly into Reiko’s ear, blowing lightly into it on purpose as I hugged her close and started to move back towards the hotel. My heart was still beating hard and fast from the kisses and hugging. I held Reiko’s hand tight, my fingers interlocked with hers as I took my jacket off and cover her shoulder with it.

“I will never let you go, Reiko. NEVER…” I mumbled softly, to myself and to this very girl of my dream…

dulanjiao
04-09-2011, 07:38 PM
In case anyone is wondering if I disappeared. I will be in China for a few days, will resume once I am back or have time to write in China. OK, going to board plane liao. Thanks for all the support.

overmars
04-09-2011, 11:46 PM
China can access sammyboy leh. Continue there haha!

You're right about treating your girlfriend like a little sister. My ex was 18 and I was 22. I treated her like a little sister also. Same case as you lah. Broke up after a year. Then she got together with many other guys, had sex with all of them. Except me LOL. Maybe that's why she still doesn't talk to me now after nine years...

KLKOOL
05-09-2011, 02:51 AM
Camping :D

dulanjiao
07-09-2011, 10:07 PM
I am back! I wrote some of these and bit and pieces here and there, but I finally put it together. Can’t wait to post this once I am back.

Recap: Reiko and I talked about our past and had a short walk after Reiko tuck Shoko in. Unfortunately, we were spotted by my colleague then, but I couldn’t care less. Reiko felt shy about it and suggest that we should get back to our hotel…

Episode 8
We got into the lobby again and the night shift staff greeted us warmly. I noticed the clock and it’s already way past midnight. I feel guilty about the cuddling and I kind of feel the whole night shift staff were laugh behind our back about us. I hold Reiko tight to me as we moved towards the lift. While waiting for the lift, I just can’t shake the feeling that everyone’s eyes are on us because it’s late and there are very little people around.

Once into the lift, I was hammering the button to close like a mad man. Reiko poked her head out from the jacket and grabbed my face and started to kiss me again. I had never seen Reiko like this and I have to admit I loved it. I quickly grab her and hug her back as the lift ascends to our floor. As the door opened, there was nobody, just as I expected. We quickly made our way to the door as Reiko fumbled with the keycard trying to open the door. As soon as the door is swung open, I slide my right arm under Reiko’s thigh and lifted her up. Before she could give out a shocking scream, I was already carrying her into the room and slamming the door behind.

I laid her softly onto the bed beside Shoko and I climb on top on her, holding her warm cheeks, kissing her on her face and nose. I love her nose. My hand lightly swept back her hair as I blow lightly into her ear before I started to lick her ear lop, then eventually sticking my tongue onto her ears, licking her on the ear, behind it, then reaching onto her neck and I find myself uncontrollably kissing all over her.

I almost forgot that I was supposed to undress her. As Reiko was losing herself while I was necking her, I quickly pulled my shirt up, over my head and fling it onto the floor. Reiko was lying on my jacket, but she was still in her night dress with the low cut strapless, which really enhances her bust shape now she was lying seductively like a temptress. I did not even need to feel my penis to know that it is almost bursting out of my jean. I swiftly rolled her to the side as I reach for her back zip and quickly pulled it down all the way.

“Jun, you naughty pervert!!!” Reiko giggles as I pull the dress off her. “Don’t mess up my dress…” I carefully rolled the remaining part of her dress out of her body and place it on the chair. I know the dress probably cost my more than my salary. Reiko laid there, her hand folded, covering her chest as she clamped her legs together, and shy, almost like a virgin. I hugged her close and reach my hand around her to the back and undo her strapless black bra. Reiko looked at me, face red as a red balloon. Her hand held on tight to her bra cup and it took my some strength to pull it off her, but she quickly cover her tits with her palm as she turned her face away from me.

I lower my head and kissed her gently on her belly button, my hand feel around her chest, seeking to find a way to slide under her palm. Suddenly, I just took a spot on her adornment and sucked it hard with my mouth. I wanted to leave a deep bite on her.

“Jun, no, what are you doing?” Reiko moaned as her palm soften and let go of her covered tits. She tried to push my head away, but I knew this was the chance. I let go of her soft belly and go straight for her nipples. I hungrily took her nipple into my mouth and gave it a deep and hard suck as I grab her other breast with my hand and begin to squeeze it gently. I could hear Reiko moaned hard immediately as I gave her nipple the deep suction. I did not let go until I feel that I could no longer hold my breath. My other hand, hold her nipple in between my thumb and forefinger and I press them hard together with her nipple clamped in between. I started to roll her nipple in between my fingers as I took another deep breath and suck her other nipple hard again. The taste of her nipples felt like a cherry dropped into a glass of Fanta grape. It was sweet and aromatic, just the way I had always remembered it.

“Reiko…I want it…” I whispered softly into her ear. “You OK with Shoko here…?” I smiled, knowing how knocked out Shoko was. I turned to look at Shoko, I could tell that her face was washed up and she is sleeping soundly. Reiko must have cleaned her just now. I almost laugh out loud as I recalled how I flipped up her dress and pulled down her bra. But soon that thought made me frozen cold. I THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN TO COVER HER BACK JUST NOW!

“Jun, you perverted man. You think I did not know what you do to Shoko…” Reiko said, moaning and teasing me. “You want to fuck me or fuck Shoko?” She giggled as I was placed into a difficult spot once again.

“You, of course. Reiko is always my little princess.” I quickly took the opportunity and swap my mouth onto her other nipple and I start to fondle her other breast with my hand, more vigorous. As Reiko was twitching her body while I caressed it, I reach my hand down onto and slide my hand into her panty. It’s all warm and wet, just as I expected. I grab the side of her panty and pulled it down, exposing her pussy to the cold air in the room, but I am sure we are feeling hot as I notice the beans of sweat on her forehead.

I stepped back, kneeling in between her legs as I stared hard at her pussy. To be honest, I did not think I had seen it this clearly before. Reiko was not hairy; she had a little bush of pubic hair just above her glan clitoris. I could help myself as I push my finger onto her hair, fondling and rubbing it, then moving down onto her clits as I rotate my finger, rubbing onto it.

“Ah…No, Jun, don’t touch it… It’s so…..DIRTY!” Reiko said, words in between her moaning. almost shouting as she ends it. Actually I did not care. I wanted to almost go down on her, but my cock was just screaming like a hot rod to break free. I quickly unzip and drop my jean, grabbing my underwear as I throw it onto the other side of the bed, landing on Shoko…

I grab Reiko’s legs and pulled her closer to me. This is it! This was something I dream for years and I almost thought I will die in regret, unable to fulfill this. As my penis entered Reiko, I could feel her muscled clamming onto my cock as Reiko opened her mouth and moaned loudly. I kissed her leg softly and lift it onto my shoulder as I lowered my body and start to pump my body on hers.
“Jun, please be gentle with me…” Reiko said with a soft voice, almost as if she was dying. I could see little drop of tears, on her eyes, almost falling off, but I could not tell whether it was tears of joy or of pain. I continue to push, gently. Her vagina felt tight, but I knew she was not a virgin. Reiko inside wrapped tightly around my cock as I feel she was enjoying the friction as my cock rubs hard onto her wall and rammed into her deep inside.

I could hear my breathing hasten. I am pumping hard and I could feel myself sweating in the air conditioned room. The image of her tits, shaking and rotating in circle as I shake her body was deeply imprinted into my brain so much so that I could even remember it quite clearly as of today. There are not many things I would die for, but this is one of them. As I thrust my cock in and out, I find myself lowing my body, my legs moving behind as I pivot on my toes, pushing my whole body way onto Reiko.

“Ah… Ahh…Jun…Jun… Don’t Stop…Take me…” Reiko said, gently. I smiled as I pumped hard as I lower my face until I could reach hers. My mouth took her as we kissed deep and hard while I jerk my penis in her pussy. Almost nothing else matters to us anymore. In fact, I had even come to the point that I forgotten about Shoko. The whole room, not, the whole world seems to just belong to me and Reiko now. And I could feel ourselves connected as if we are one now.

“Jun. Sorry!” Reiko’s tears dropped from the side of eyes as she whispered softly to me. “If I know I would meet you again, I would have kept myself for you. I would have been a virgin for you…” Even though my cock is pumping madly like a piston, these words still went deep into my thoughts. I know how much Reiko meant it when she said these words and how much she still feels for me. I could only hold her tighter as she buries her head onto my shoulder.

I turned to the other side of the bed and suddenly, I realized something was not right. As much as I wanted to cum and shoot my load into Reiko, my cock suddenly shrunk as I got a shock at what I say. There, lying beside us, Shoko’s eyes were wide open. She was looking with a mischievous expression while I felt I had been turned unto stone as if I looked into Medusa’s eyes. Shoko smiled and almost laughed.

“Got ya again! You dirty perverted man!”

MarsIswar
07-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Ops caught in the act kinkey and yummy
Moto moto hayaku hayaku
My virgin shot of 151 to you Prost

ConanDestroyer
07-09-2011, 11:28 PM
camping for more

unsung80
08-09-2011, 06:05 PM
wow 3some cuming~

dulanjiao
09-09-2011, 12:04 AM
These next few episodes will probably be what you guys had been waiting long for. I will try to recall or in worse case to re-create the scene, how you guys enjoy it.

Recap: I brought Reiko back to the hotel and we lay beside Shoko who was then sound asleep. We started to make love to each other and near to the part where I was supposed to cum; I noticed Shoko was wide awake look at us…

Episode 9
One thousand and one things flashed through my mind, but none of them were useful.

“What are you doing to my Reiko???” Shoko giggles and look hard, almost a bit angry at me. Reiko finally noticed what had happened and her face grow redder than a ripe tomato. She gave me a push and I easily slide out because my cock had suddenly shrunk inside her pussy. Brain totally blackout, I could only rely on my instinct and I grabbed Shoko’s blanket and flipped it open hard. Just as I expected, Reiko did no tie her bra back either. Shoko’s erected pinkish nipple was standing up like 2 blobbed cheery on her breasts. Without hesitation, I reach my hand and grab one of her tits and squeeze it hard in my palm like a stress ball.

“Ahh…Go away, you perverted…Ah…” Shoko couldn’t not help it but moan as I fondled and play with her tit. I knew this would work because she was already all wet on her panty when I examined her earlier. I continue to move my palm, rubbing both her nipples, feeling extremely excited that I could finally play with her assets while she is awake. Just as I was about to feel another hard on, I feel a sharp pain on my stomach as I realized Reiko had given me a nasty kick, without mercy.

“You want to play with you, right? Fine! I go out; I don’t want to see anymore!” Reiko was getting out of bed, her mouth all bended downwards and I knew she was genuinely angry. I quickly grab her and pressed her down onto the bed. Quickly, I kissed her on her lips, and then begin to suck at her tongue.

“Don’t be angry, we can play together…” I softly whispered, to both the girls. My arm wrapped around Shoko and hugs her into our embrace.

“Don’t want! You pervert!!” Reiko still tried to push hard against me. I grab Shoko hand and place it onto Reiko’s tit. Then I held Shoko’s hand, fingers locked, I slowly guide Shoko hand to start squeezing Reiko’s breasts. Surprisingly, Shoko went along and started to proactively caresses and fondle Reiko as if she was her lover.

“What you doing, Shoko.. NO!!! It’s Weird… Ahhhh” Reiko screamed out, struggling, but I quickly locked her arm and press them down onto the bed. It almost felt like we are gang raping her. The very thought of that make my blood rushes to part of my body which could use it. It did not take a moment before I find my cock poked again into her vagina. AS I start to pump, Reiko began to lose her rage in fighting and begin to give in, shaking her body as I thrust my hard cock into her.

I did not neglect Shoko, while she is squeezing Reiko’s tits; I was hold hers in my palm and massaging it. I guide her face up as we both knee there, kissing. It was a very different feeling to me at least. Kissing Shoko felt new, yet exciting. It felt just like how I was surprised with a kiss this morning in the little chapel. Except I was ready now. My hand held Shoko’s neck, just behind her ear as I suck deeply with my lips, until I could feel her tongue wiggling its way into my mouth. I knew it was rude, but I opened my eyes anyway and there I saw, Shoko’s cheek was blushing like 2 pink clouds as her eyes were closed, then softly mumbling something as I was playing with her tits.
It was surprising how much you can multitask with your body. Especially the fact that I am fucking a girl in her pussy, while I was playing with another’s tits and kissing her. This was even better than a dream. I reach my hand and mischievously pulled at Shoko’s black ribbon and her hair dropped onto her shoulder. I did not know why, but that was something I just loved to do to her. I guess she did not mind as she brushed her hair back and lower her head into my embrace and she began to kiss and lick my chest. I hate to admit it, but as Shoko reached my nipple and begin to suck it, I already feel high. I increased my pumping speed and gave Reiko some extra boost grinding her.
Although it was already the middle of the night, I guess we could not care less as Reiko was moaning out loud like a really slutty woman. I had never seen her like this, but her sweet and slutty voice keep echoing over and over in the room was just too much for me to ignore.

“Suck her tits for me.. Shoko..” I gently asked Shoko, pushing my luck. I did not know why, but she complied without a question as she goes on her fours, crawling over Reiko and began to suck her nipples. I could clearly see Shoko’s ass, but alas it was covered by her dress. I gently lifted it up and I could still see her wet panty hanging there. I grab her panty and pulled it down as she was working on Reiko.

Shoko’s ass was tiny and her butts were soft and smooth. I could help but gave it a few spank, which almost caused her to bite onto Reiko’s nipples. I touched her butts and slowly held them then; spread them apart while I examine her butt crack, then downwards until I could see her pussy, red, swollen and well. I could see her clits harden in redness, screaming out loud for some treatment. Needless to say, how could I refuse? I push my middle finger onto it and rub it hard…

“Ahh….Jun….” Shoko’s arm softened and collapsed onto the bed and she immediate stop licking Reiko as her face crashed onto Reiko’s chest, moaning loudly together with Reiko. Shoko’s clit was warm and I bet it will be even hotter inside her pussy. Wait till I get my cock inside, I bet I would make her wriggle like a worm…

I pulled my cock out of Reiko because I almost felt I was about to blow up inside. I flipped Reiko and instructed her to go on her fours so that I could doggy fuck her. Reiko was shy, but somehow we managed to get her into position and I mounted her just like a naughty dog. Reiko was looking at Shoko, her face shy with shame, but she could not hold it and begin to moan softly with each stroke of my hard stick ramming into her.
“Reiko, now you suck Shoko… She needs it…” I persuaded Reiko to take Shoko’s tits now that Shoko is lying on the bed while I continue to push my finger on her pussy. Reiko shook her head violently and rejected times after time. Even when I push her face so close next to her tits, she just will not suck it. I know I will have to be nasty to her to get her to do it.
“If you don’t want to suck her tits, then I will make you suck her pussy…” I laugh as I forced Reiko some more, threatening her. “Or I stop pumping and make you watch me pump Shoko now…” I smiled knowing how horny she is now as her juice was flowing out like a fountain making a wet splashing sound with each stroke of my cock. I could see it flow out of her cum and flowing down her thigh onto her legs.

I held her face to Shoko’s tits and sure enough, she begun to take it into her mouth and suck it. I could see Shoko’s nipple disappearing into her mouth as she gobble and suck it hard. Shoko scream out loudly as her nipples was sucked and she just shook her body on the bed like a snake while both of us fondle with her body. At this point, tis either the air conditioning was no longer working, or we were just too hot. I notice sweat droplets on the girl’s forehead, body and it was so artistically beautiful like morning drew shinning under the artificial lights.

I begin to ram harder and harder as I saw the girls moaning like a pair of horny kittens. I knew I could not hold on too much longer. I start to grip tight to Reiko’s hips as I pump and ram my cock. I think I almost start to feel numb, but my dickhead was feeling sensitive like hell.

“I am going to cum into you… Reiko…” I whispered. Not knowing it’s more for Reiko or for Shoko…

“NO, Jun…NO, Don’t cum inside me… I beg of you…” Reiko begged almost crying suddenly…

djugashvili
09-09-2011, 02:09 AM
what's next? keep writing!

jtwinds
10-09-2011, 07:13 PM
wonderful stuff! great visuals projected from the writing!

dulanjiao
11-09-2011, 06:27 PM
As the days past, it come closer and closer to the last part, which I am still not sure how to handle. As I held the letter and looked at it, planning on how to finish this story, I think I am getting depression on my side. Fortunately, Space marine was released and I could kind of take things off for a while, but what has to come, WILL come. In a few more days, reckoning will behold…

Recap: Out of pure instinct, I dragged Shoko into the sex play and strangely she obliged. In fact she played along much better than Reiko who still was reluctant to do any gal-on-gal action. Humping Reiko in doggy style, I felt myself reaching into the uncontrollable climax, but Reiko begged me to stop so that I will not cum into her…

Episode 10
“Ya, stupid Jun, You cum into her then what about me???” Shoko looked angry as she was trying to pry me away from Reiko’s ass. I was not on anything weird, but I think I was pretty close to getting the OD syndrome as I pumped and pumped like an enraged animal, refusing to be interrupted. I pushed so hard until Reiko was flat on her face and body on the bed as I held her ass up, pointing in a 45 degree angle where my cock is wiping her walls fast and furiously.

Shoko drag me so violently that I think she actually scratched me on my tummy with her nails. I feel my cock forcefully dragged out of Reiko’s pussy, wet and dripping, But it was not all just Reiko’s sweet juice. It was my cum too. Before they could stop me, I had already ejected my payload into Reiko, raw and pure. Just the moment before I gave myself in, I could hear Reiko’s orgasm as it get audibly high, almost screaming in intense pleasure as I felt her vagina walls locked tight to my penis. While she was screaming for me to pull out, her body was locking me in at the same time.

I laid flat onto the bed beside Shoko as she hammered me on my chest out of frustration. I could see Reiko collapsed onto the bed, totally drained from the exercise. Her bosom pressed hard onto the bed and slide sideway exposing her still erected nipples, while her legs just lay across the bed over my body. I was panting hard too, for I had not enjoyed such an orgasm for a long, long time and I had more than enough of cock teasing today and I could finally cum now.

I turned to the side and try to embrace Shoko; out of pure guilty that I fear I could not satisfy her anymore. Before I could do anything, she jumped on me and kneeled onto my tummy as she said something to Reiko. Before I could comprehend what had happened, Shoko has pinned me down by pushing my hands onto the bed and locking my body in between her legs. With an evil grin in her eyes, I could see more nothing else besides than pure lust.

“I don’t care, I want you to fuck me, and I want you to make my climax too!” Shoko embraced me and begin to give me kisses after kiss on my face and mouth. I could feel her breasts pressed onto my chest as she stroked and caressed my body trying to get me up for another round. I know I may be able to break out of her captivity, but I think I preferred not. Shoko continue and lowered her head, licking on my neck, chest and eventually she begin to suck and lick on my nipples, just like how I had done it to her.

While Shoko was working on me, I suddenly feel something touched my shrunken cock. Yes, first it was something that wiped my wet cock, then followed by a tongue… licking my balls. I turned around and noticed Reiko was no longer lying there beside me. She must had gotten up and started to play with my cock. My cock was a bit numbed after the intense grinding, but I suddenly feel it was getting hot and wet all a sudden as Reiko’s mouth covered over it and I could feel my cock drowning in some sort of fluid. I tried to lift my head to see what she is doing, but Shoko was blocking me and she again pinned me down as I tried to struggle. However, I caught a glimpse of Reiko. She was drinking from a bottle of wine and she was “washing” my cock with it and that’s why it felt hot and burning. I wondered where she learned to do that. Without a choice, I just laid there, awaiting whatever treatment the girls are giving to me.

“You better quickly get it up. I want you to fuck me now! Fuck me and cum inside my pussy!” Shoko continue to pump up my blood pressure by saying slutty things in her cold but sexy voice. I could barely feel my cock, but I can sense Reiko is giving me a good blow on it as she gaggled her mouth with wine and was sucking my cock deep up her throat while her hands fondled with my balls, juggling them with her palm.

“Slow down… Ouch!!! What are you doing?” I feel a sharp pain as Shoko gave me a really hard bite onto my nipple with her teeth. “Stop! Take it easy…” Shoko ignore me and continue to suck me hard on my nipple. I have to admit, it was pretty arousing. I could feel her vagina wiping on my belly as she moves, leaving a trail of juice behind. Shoko move herself up and practically slammed her breasts onto my face.

“Eat it… I want you to give me lots of love bites on my tits!” Shoko sort of commanded me and I could only wimpily obey. I could not even adjust her tits as my hands were pinned down. I took her left breasts into my mouth and give it a good suck on her soft skin, only stopping in between to catch my breath before I continue to suck again. Eventually I got to her nipple and I took a big portion of her breast into my mouth like I am devouring a peach. But this is a really big peach.

“AHH… Yes…” Shoko begin to moan uncontrollably as I fondle her nipple with my tongue inside my mouth. I begin to lightly nibble on her nipple as she moaned harder than eventually I took a bite just out of “revenge”. Shoko scream out more of joy then pain as I slide my hands out of her and I grab her tits and begin to squeeze them hard, almost without mercy. I could tell that Shoko was totally taken over by pleasure then.

“If you want me to give you a good fuck, then you should help Reiko…” I whispered to Shoko as I push you away, where I saw Reiko giving me a deep suck on my cock. I could see my whole long cock disappeared into her mouth. OF course, maybe my cock had not fully expanded then. I position Shoko beside Reiko, both kneeling on the side of the bed as I sat up and hold then head towards each other, with my cock sandwiched in the middle. Without instructions, the girls each began to stick out their tongue and lick my cock with the tip of the tongue, sending wave of sensation shock all over my body. I never thought a double blow job could feel so good.

Don’t stop, girls… Make me hard...” I couldn’t help but asked for more. I pressed their head closer as then slide their tongues on my cock, wiping their tongue on my cock like screen wipers. I couldn’t wait to get it up so that I could grind these girls more and make them moan like slutty whores. I know Shoko definitely needed some screwing since she had not gotten hers. I shifted my hair upwards and made her lick my balls as I shove my cock into Reiko and start to jerk it inside.

“Jun, you better stop shaking or you will cum inside her again!” Shoko licked my balls for a short while begin to realize that I am beginning to pump my cock inside Reiko’s mouth. She got up and pushed my onto the bed and that totally caught me off guard. Shoko climbed over me and position herself over my cock and without warning, sat right onto it.

“Ouchhhh….AAh” From pain to pleasure only took that long. Although my cock felt numb, but it was definitely hard enough. I could see my cock disappear right up her pussy as she begin to ride me, shifting her body up and down with her kneel as Reiko help her adjust her weight on my body. It is not too often I get myself rode, especially when most girls could not do it proper. Reiko held Shoko’s waist and shift her up and down, relaxing and then applying pressure onto my cock. I feel pleasure and pain almost at the same time as she pumped my sore cock. As Shoko rocks on, I could see her tits bouncing and rotating in a circular motion, her nipples swinging wildly in a crazy rhythm.
As I start to breathe harder, I see Reiko kneeling beside me, smiling as Shoko takes control of the riding. Somehow, I had a feeling Reiko wanted us to make love all along…

Lord_of_Panda
11-09-2011, 09:36 PM
so what happen to her ? u are lucky bro two jap women :)

lapyong
12-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Nice story. Continue pls.

JENnRASP
12-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Nice hot story!:p

dulanjiao
17-09-2011, 01:06 AM
It took me a while to get back on my feet to continue writing. I think I will try to finish this in one shot over the next few days…

Recap: I cummed into Reiko before anyone could stop me and the girls then worked on me to get me up again. Without delay Shoko started to ride on me as soon as I got hard enough, after Reiko blow it up. As Shoko was fucking me, Reiko sat beside us and just smiled…

I could help but start to bend my legs up to support Shoko’s ass and begin to pump together with her in synchronization. AS Shoko slide her pussy in and out of my cock, I begin to jerk and ram my cock up and down with her. Once we have synergy, we can feel our body slapping on each other with intense impact as our body clashed together with audio able sound. And all these time, Reiko just sat beside us, kneeled and smiling.

After a few minutes, actually it might be more, since I totally lost sense of time, Shoko could not keep up and had to slow down… I took the chance to take a break too. I gently grab Shoko by her hips and shift her to lie beside me and I raise her right legs up so that my cock could find its way from behind. Slowly, but firmly, I start to shake my butts, pumping my cock into her pussy while we laid sideway, my arms wrapped around her chest, holding her tight to me. My arms caress her tits, holding and rubbing it in my palm as my shake my cock more vigorously. Eventually, I could not hold my cum any longer and I let it all go inside her pussy without prior warning.

Shoko’s tired body just fell by my side as her pussy slides off my now wet, red and shrunken cock. Wait, red??? Why is it bleeding? I immediately sat up as I noticed my cock was covered in blood as I imagine many terrible things that could had happen to my dear tool. Shoko must had noticed my worries and grab my hand, held it close to her chest, before whispering to me.

“Jun, don’t worry. It’s me… This is my first time… You promised you will marry me, right?” You could not imagine how the air suddenly turned cold and I could feel droplets of my sweat slides down my face. OF course, Shoko was just kidding as she started to giggles together with Reiko as I look totally stupid and stunned.

“You… OK then, I will marry you then, Shoko. Take you as my wife and take care of your forever..” I laugh as I Grab her face and kissed one long and hard time. I guessed we were all so tired and wear out that it only took moments before we all fell asleep holding each other. I could not even remember what we were mumbling before we all felt asleep. But I was quite sure I did said “I love you”, probably to both the girls!

It was way past midnight after we had our crazy threesome and the next thing I knew, I was awoke holding Reiko and Shoko naked in my arms. The moment of time, I prayed would really last forever. But my bladders said otherwise. I think I simply had quite a lot to drink and I need to go take a pee. Gently, I shifted their arms off me as I maneuver myself out of their embrace. I took a real good leak in the toilet and I looked at myself in the mirror.

“What have I done to deserve this?” I asked myself, feeling like some amazing grace had fallen upon me. I remembered that I still have my camera in my bag and I quickly sneak out of the toilet and grab it. Yes, it was really bad of me. I turned my camera to silent mode and I just snapped away, making sure I do not miss a single inch of their soft and gentle skin in my photo. These are great memories to last forever. After having my shots, I carefully pack the camera back and I just remembered I brought something especially for this outing. I took it out and hide myself in the toilet as I decide whether I should use it or not.

As I starred at the little blue pill, I was thinking of many things. Some things do not happen twice. And I was wondering if I should make it so. As I was thinking of the possibility of the magic pill, I was totally consumed in my thought and I did not notice someone had pushed open the jarred door.

“Jun. what are you doing?” Shoko said with a soft, almost baby like voice as she was rubbing her eyes, looking sleepy and lost. Out of panic, I popped the pill into my mouth as I have nowhere else to hide it as I was naked too. I smiled back looking stupid as I swallowed it.

“Go out! I want to use the toilet…” Shoko said gently, but I just walked to the door and closed it as Shoko sat on the toilet bowl and started to pee. I think she was just too sleepy and could not care less. I looked at her, as she was sitting here, hair a bit messy after the rough play, but her tits are like 2 jugs filled with milk hanging on her chest as she sat there for a while.

As she got up and began to wash her pussy, I move ahead and hugged her from behind. I grab the little shower from her hand and help her moved it to her pussy, rinsing her clean. I drop the shower onto the floor as I kneel down taking a look closer at her pussy. Shoko’s had a nice little bunch of pubic hair just above her cunt. I carefully peel open her “lips” and took a closer look at her vagina, while she start to protest.

“Jun, what are you doing? Stop it. It’s so dirty!” I ignore her and took a deep breath and start to eat her cunt, moving my tongue onto her clits and ravage it mercilessly. I have to admit I am not good at this as I do not do it often, but I guess since Shoko is my “future wife”, why not? I also felt bad that I had kind of given my preference to Reiko for the whole day. I held her pussy open with my hands, pulling her opening apart as I shove my mouth as inside as possible, and then sticking my tongue to lick her clits, and eventually into her pussy, rubbing her outer walls. I gave it quick lick and suck as Shoko sat down on the covered toilet bowl, spreading her legs wide apart as I begin to eat her.

“Jun, you not enough? I feel tired…” Shoko plead with her soft voice, but I know her pussy is more than ready for some more action as it was getting wet and I could start to drink her juice. I am not sure if its Shoko’s juice or the little blue pill, but it’s a fast action miracle to my penis as it is hard, long and well raise to another 45 degree ready-for-action now. I lift the half-dead Shoko up and make her stand, but arms pushing the wall of the shower… I slide my cock on her butt crack down, until I come to the second hole, which I have no problem, sliding my cock inside and start ramming. Shoko feel the shock and try to squeeze her legs together, but it was only a matter of a few strokes and she simply gave up and open up for me to use her in any way I desire. It didn’t take long before Shoko start to moan with pleasure as I fucked her right there in the shower inside the toilet.

I grab the support handle beside the shower tub and start to ram my cock as hard as I could against Shoko and she had to brace the impact by pushing against the wall. I start to smack my cock in with full force as it feel numb, so it did not feel anything to me unless I really use force. But that is sending Shoko on a one way ticket to lust heaven as she was screaming in ecstasy moaning louder and louder. I could even see her mouth fully opened and saliva starts to flows out as she keep panting and moaning aloud as I take her. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman fully consumed by lust.

I turned Shoko about and lift up one of her leg up with my hand and I slot my cock up in her cunt and let her weight slide down my cock. I could feel my cock getting sucked right into the deepest sanctum of her pussy. I begin to lick and kiss Shoko all over her chest, neck and face as I start to pump her, pushing her back against the wall. Honestly, I had never fucked a girl in the toilet before and somehow this feeling was not only new, it was pure excitement, especially with Shoko’s sweet nipples in my mouth and my cock pumping her sweet hole. What else could a man ask for?

“Jun, Stop, Stop! I had enough; my pussy is feeling sore…” Shoko plead right at my face, with her every innocent eyes as I rammed harder and harder below. I am not sure if I could stop at all. To some extent, I just wanted to cum and settle it, but it’s not as easy as I imagine.

“Just hang on a bit more, Shoko, I am going to cum now…Ahh” I grab her legs higher to open up her pussy more so that I could ram it all the way up. I start to fuck Shoko like an insane beast, just wanting to have its way and release. As I am about to make my final strokes, suddenly the door of the toilet switched open. Damn, I should have locked it…

“Ah!!!! You two, it’s so loud that I could hear you…” There stand my most beloved Reiko, hand rubbing her eyes from a bad sleep. I stood there. A bit ashamed of my lewd behavior, but then after what had happened, what else could be new? I stopped pumping at Shoko as I could feel her juice starts to drip down my cock along sides of my balls onto my legs. I knew exactly what I had to do…

vvild
17-09-2011, 01:46 AM
Any1 interested to meet up for 3P with a married cpl (in KL), please drop me a message.

Yardstick
17-09-2011, 01:58 AM
Any1 interested to meet up for 3P with a married cpl (in KL), please drop me a message.

WOW... advertisements are everywhere. LOL... :rolleyes:

dulanjiao
22-09-2011, 12:19 AM
In the previous episodes, you actually see me making love and then dozing to sleep. I want to stress to you guys that’s not a good idea. You should always goes to toilet after a session to “clean” up and it does good for your tools. Also I had mentioned of a particular pill in the pass episodes, I do not want to give you the impression that I am advocating the use of it, but rather since I did, I wrote it as it is. I always encourage people to go exercise and train up your stamina instead of using drugs, but then again, this is extreme sports, so I guess it’s understandable…

Recap: To my innocence, Shoko was actually a virgin and the whole experience gave me the impression I meant a lot to her. After a crazy session with Shoko, we all finally fell asleep together. I woke up in the middle of the night, secretly took some photos of the girls before deciding if I should pop the pill. After all, this type of event does not take place every day. Before I could decide, Shoko came into the toilet naked and I popped the pill in panic. I started to take Shoko in the toilet and we made so much noise until Reiko also woke up and complained about us…

Episode 12
Reiko looked more lovely and kawaii in her birthday suit standing at the door looking at us, neither surprised or what. Perhaps she was just too tired. Reiko closed the door and went back to sleep and I quickly made my escape and slip out of the door, leaving Shoko, totally tired and sitting in the bath tub like a lifeless doll.

I followed Reiko out, actually more precisely; I followed her ass, watching her butts shake left and right as she walks towards the bed. I do not know if it’s the effect of the blue pill, but I am having a crazy hard on then. It was as if Shoko was just an appetizer. AS Reiko lay down, I took my pound and climb onto her.

“Jun, STOP IT! You crazy or what? Just go to sleep!” Reiko kind of screamed at me. I guess it’s not a great idea to disturb even the cutest girls like Reiko in her sleep. But my cock soon took over. I spread her legs with both legs and launched my body forwards prying her legs open as I use my arms to pin down Reiko’s hands onto the bed. Like a hungry beast, I immediately went for the kill and gave her nipples some good sucking as I shake my lower body to position myself. Reiko was really mad as she put up a struggle, screaming and kicking, but it was no match for a horny beast. I soon find her pussy and begin to shove my cock in. Surprisingly, it was not difficult. Although Reiko struggled hard, she was actually getting wet down below. I wasted no time to start mining her as she gave up her struggle and hug me tightly.

The rest was just crazy sex. I pumped her like no tomorrow as we hug each other tight, rocking the bed, almost breaking it from its foundation. Reiko began to moan, but she is soft and I could also sense that she is exhausted from the threesome. I did not even attempt to make myself last because I simply could not have control. I just pumped madly, as Reiko sank her fingernails onto my back, tearing my skin hard. I couldn’t care less. All I need to feel was the release. And after some period, it finally came and I unloaded my cum hard and deep inside her pussy without any protection. I had never thought about it, but now that I do, I realized I could have made the girl pregnant then actually.

I sink my body onto Reiko as I unleashed my load, only to see Shoko slept soundly beside us and that was all I remembered for the crazy night…

When I opened my eyes, there was some faint white light glowing in the room. No, I am not in heaven, but the girls are gone. I reach my hands out to feel them, but there are not there. I quickly jumped up; desperately worried that all that had happened was nothing more than a dream. I needed prove that it was real. And the proof was on the table. It was a short note in Japanese. Roughly it translates to:

“Jun, just order room service if you are hungry. We went out to do some girls shopping and we will meet you again in the evening before our flight. And don’t play with our things ok?”

I smiled, because Reiko knew exactly what I had in mind. I feel so hungry that I could eat a cow or a horse. I tried to walk to the toilet and almost fall down. My legs are numb like jelly. I think I had over-exerted myself last night. After dressing up myself, I packed up my stuff and went downstairs to grab a bite before getting a cab back home. I dropped my camera and smiled thinking of the nice photos I had, especially those that I had taken last night. I decided that I should dress more formally when I send the girls off and I pick up a nice piece of business suit and pants before running out of my house. I could only hear my mom grumbling and shouting at me asking where I was going as I dashed out of the house once again.

I put my hand in my pocket and I smile like an idiot as I looked at the diamond ring in its case. Yes, it was something I had bought a long long time when I was courting Reiko. If she had not gone back to Japan, I guess I would have proposed to her. But I guess I was still not too late then. I wanted to get something for Shoko too, so I looked around in those fashion shops which I totally hated. I finally found something that I thought look good on her. A big red ribbon with flowers and dots. I think this will look great on her. I did not even cared how ridiculous priced it was as I paid for it and return to the hotel.

The girls were back shortly after I had reached and we decided that we should check out and go for dinner. Reiko asked me if I would like to have the room since she booked it till the next day anyway, but I declined. It would not be the same without the girls here.

“Jun, you could always get other girls and have another crazy night!” Reiko joked, but I could feel my cock shrunk at that very idea. I really feel sore and painful after one whole night of completely crazy fucking. For one more time, I did saw the girls naked as they changed into something light but elegant for the dinner and flight. There was no feeling of lust as I saw their beautiful figures, but rather more of a feeling that I should treasure and remember them. It was as if I took memory snapshots in my mind staring at hem.

We checked out from the hotel and got into the cab heading towards the airport. I did not know what was wrong, but we all keep pretty much silent after we meet back at the hotel. There was a strange feeling of sadness in the air. I held Reiko’s hand tightly at the back of the cab as it droves us towards Changi Airport…

MarsIswar
22-09-2011, 03:33 PM
I guess all good thing will come to an end as there will never have everlasting banquet in the world a wait for the next installment dude...

twentycents
23-09-2011, 11:02 AM
all camping for the pics in your camera

winddd
23-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Wow excellent story, not 1, but 2 japanese gals, i like... my dream.... keep going...

Xensualize
26-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Can we have a followup on this story TS? Nice story btw..

dulanjiao
28-09-2011, 12:28 AM
We are coming close to the ending of this story and I wanted to state out front the ending is pretty sad. I do not want to be accused of being dramatic on this forum, so I had decided to split the ending into 2 parts. The happy ending will end in this episode, so if you can’t take sad ending or simply can’t be bothered anyway, you can just stop in this episode and be done with it. I will be adding an epilogue after this episode which will be the original and real ending. I thought since I had brought myself to write until here, I might as well go on and finish it anyway.

Recap: After a really crazy night, I work up and found that the girls had when out to do some of their “girls’ shopping” on their own leaving me alone. I returned to drop of my camera (which had gone flat on battery anyway) which contain very important photo. At the same time, I picked up the ring which I had bought for Reiko years ago, this time, determined to give it to her. At the same time, I had also bought a large red butterfly ribbon for Shoko because I thought a more cheerful red ribbon will suit her well. We met up and when to the airport, but we did not talked much as we all know it’s only a matter of hours, we will be apart again, by thousands of miles.

Episode 13
The cab ride was quiet and we did not said too much, partly because of the unnecessary sadness of parting as well as our fatigue. I held Reiko’s hand, which although warm, could not heat up the cold and silent air surrounding us.

“So, what did you girls bought just now? Anything kinky? Haha” I tried to break the ice, but asking a silly, but yet simple question.

“You can only think of those things, Jun! We bought proper stuff, ok!” Shoko immediate gave me a stern look, turning her head from the front seat. After some short comments, we tried our best to smile hard; hiding the sadness inside, but we all knew how we actually felt.

It didn’t take long before we were at the airport. There was still some time before the flight, so we decided to have our dinner at the expensive Chinese restaurant there. At the dinner, I tried my very best to cheer up the air, but at the same time I wanted to get their contacts so that I will not lose contact with Reiko again. I think we took quite liquor there even though it was just dinner. I was trying hard to numb myself so that I could hold my sadness inside. I was so afraid that I would actually cry when they go off and that is really unmanly.

We walked around, took some photos on their camera and have a little more normal fun around the airport. I tried to make good use of the time and looking for an opportunity to and the ring to Reiko. I needed to do it without Shoko knowing for obvious reason. But the whole night, we were together, all three of us. Even when the girls went to the washroom, Shoko returned first, so I did not have a proper chance to do so.

What was meant to come will come eventually. It was finally time to say farewell as they are about to enter the gate for departure. I knew I would not have another chance if I do not do it now.

“So, it’s finally farewell…” I grabbed Reiko’s tiny waist and hugged her tight, holding her to me, for one last time.

“Jun, will you come to see me again in Japan?” Reiko said, finally unable to hold her feeling inside her, tears rolled down her cheek.

“Yes… I will, Reiko, I promised.” I held her face, wiped her tears with my hand as I kissed softly, yet deeply, not knowing that I had made a promise that I would not be able to keep. I took the opportunity to reach for the ring; I pressed the small magenta box onto Reiko’s hand as we embrace for a long and deep kiss for one last time. This was the kiss which is worth more than a million dollars to me as I could still remember how her soft and smooth lips felt like along with her uniquely fruity lipstick.

Finally, when we broke our kiss, I could see Reiko just inch from my face, blushed red on her cheek, but tears still could not be held back as it drips from the edge of her sparkling eyes.

“Don’t cry. I will save up and come see you soon.” I gave her a good hug because I finally let her go.

“Jun, I also want to hug hug. You never hug your wife her yet!” Shoko gave me a playful look, protesting that I had not hugged her. How could I say no? I walked towards Shoko and look her straight into her eyes.

“Hug me; and kiss me like the very first time, in the chapel, Jun…” Shoko whispered and grab me as she also could not control her tears. I could feel her warm tears as our face touched. I don’t know what I had done to deserve making two women cried for me that day. I held Shoko hard, and I kissed her passionately. It was never like that first kiss though, where I was caught off guard. I hold Shoko hard and firm, because I know once I let her go, I might never hold her again. In my heart, I know that I still love Reiko more and if I were to make a decision, I could never choose Shoko over Reiko since we had only met or one day. I guess I was just selfish and greedy. I just keep kissing her and holding her for a long long time.

It was Shoko who finally broke the embrace. I reluctantly let go and I guess I was almost time to go.

“Wait, Shoko…” I pulled the big black ribbon off her hair, while holding on to her hair; I grab the red ribbon and tie it in. I guess I did not do very well, but it’s the best I could do.

“It’s beautiful!” Reiko commented and I could only show it to Shoko with the help of Reiko’s cosmetic mirror. Shoko smiled for a long time. That smile had really imprinted deep into my mind.

I finally have to send them into the departure gate and I suddenly felt a great piece of my life was gone. Why do I feel that way? I thought it was all just a fling. With Shoko anyway. But I know I would see Reiko soon. I swear to myself that I will get my ass on a plane to Japan soon. I hanged around the airport for a long time, feel a bit down and lost for the first time in my life. Then I remember the photos and I can’t wait till I get back to check them out.

That was the first thing I check next morning. Guess what? The Compact Flash in the camera was gone. WTF??? I thought someone at home had taken it and had a great deal of noise over it, but nobody admitted it. Eventually, it was clear what happened. Reiko had found the photos somehow while I was asleep and had taken away the CF card. I didn’t know if I should cry or not. There was lots of memory in that card that I would want to keep, well, including those special moments as well.

I did have those other memories back though because I received it from Reiko some weeks later. And after a few “Hi there, how are you” type of letters and SMS, suddenly all he communication stopped. I tried to call Reiko, but it was either she did not pick it up or her phone is engaged. I tried to write back, many many letters, but they just got lost in black hole.

What had happened? In any case, I never did met Reiko or Shoko again. Not even today. All that was left was a big hole in my life that could have been something else, but it wasn’t and I have to live on with it. In my heart, I think I will remember that fateful day until the day I die…

--- Fin ~ Alternate Happy Ending ---

HayHot
28-09-2011, 06:41 PM
I tried to call Reiko, but it was either she did not pick it up or her phone is engaged. I tried to write back, many many letters, but they just got lost in black hole.

What had happened? In any case, I never did met Reiko or Shoko again. Not even today. All that was left was a big hole in my life that could have been something else, but it wasn’t and I have to live on with it. In my heart, I think I will remember that fateful day until the day I die…

Did it happens in the 7th Month ? ......

Xensualize
28-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Bro I'm sorry for your loss.. But I think if you never shagged shoko or make advances at shoko, the outcome will be much different. And maybe she has a New family or she wants to start afresh? You never know bro.. But don't worry. Memories like this will forever be in you so you don't need to feel upset. Tine heals all wounds and I do hope you move on in life after such a episode. (:

dulanjiao
30-09-2011, 12:08 AM
As I mentioned, this was the real ending. If you are looking for some juice sex scene, there isn’t. In fact, some people may feel a bit upset reading this, so I suggest that if you like happy endings, just stop at episode 13 and do not go on.

If you are on, then here it is...

Final Episode
After the parting at the airport, it had been almost a year or so away.

On board of the Shinkansen, somewhere on the outskirts of Tokyo, I was heading towards Shoko’s home with a deep and heavy heart. The past one month had been one of the most difficult for me because of how the whole event had spiral into this unfortunate event which none of us could prevent. I could only sit there, silent, and holding tight to the piece of paper with Shoko’s home address and I could feel the very sight before me starts to fade as my eyes feel wet…

It all happened after several months from our last meeting at the airport…

It was a nice and quiet evening when I got home. I got a letter from Tokyo. It was a formal and traditional Japanese paper envelope and I recognized Reiko’s handwriting straight away. I couldn’t even wait to change before I start to tear open the letter. Strangely, there was something hard in the letter and before I could catch it, it fell to the ground with a crystal clear tinkling. I looked down and I recognized it was the ring I gave Reiko. And on it, was the big red ribbon which I placed onto Shoko’s hair on that very day she left.

A thousands thoughts ran in my mind and none of them are good. As I bent down to pick up the ring with the ribbon, I am already expecting bad news from the letter. Sure enough, this was what was written roughly in Japanese.

Jun,
I could not keep the promise to you, or to Shoko. Although I had promised Shoko never to let you know, I just couldn’t live with it alone and keep you in the dark. First, I must apologize for the many phone calls and letters that I did not reply. It had been a difficult time for both me and Shoko for the past months. I am sorry, Jun.

Last week was Shoko’s funeral.

I stopped. My brain froze, unable to withstand the pain. I read the last sentence again. And yet, its meaning was clear. I need to know what happened, I fell to my bed and read on.

If you remembered, you rang at the moment of the funeral and I could not pick up you call.

Shoko had been sick for a while and she is not getting any better for the past years. In fact, her visit to Singapore was one of the last few places she managed before she was hospitalized. Shoko had specific wanted me to keep this from you and I had avoided communications with you because I have to keep the promise to her and I was also worried that I could not bear to keep it from you.

--- Censored and omitted because it is not relevant and it is a matter of respect and privacy ---

I know you will hate me, Jun. But I did a terrible thing to both you and Shoko. In her death bed, I had given Shoko your ring and told her that it was from you, to her. Shoko left, somewhat happy that she had met you and see you as sort of her husband even though we just joked about it. I know I should not have made that decision, but I guess it was the best thing I could do for her.

Shoko wanted you to keep the ring and her ribbon in her remembrance. I wanted to call you for many times, but I could not bring myself to do it without bursting in tears. So this letter is all I could do for you. I know you still have strong feelings for me and so I have to you. But I am afraid to be with you because it brings back memories of Shoko and I think it would feel the same to you. I simply could not face you now, Jun, although I wanted so much to be with you, to cry on your shoulder now.

---Censored, some other stuff that I rather keep private ---

Hate me if you must, Jun. But give me time. If I could get out of this again and is ready to meet you again, I will contact you…

I lay on my bed. My face must had been as white as sheet, I guess. I could not read on as my vision is fogged by the tears from my eyes and the last time I remembered before blacking out as droplets of water falling onto the paper…

For the next few days, I could not sleep or eat. In fact, I could not even do my work properly and I had asked for an extended no pay leave, but was obviously rejected given how stingy companies can be. So I quitted. For many days, I had been drinking and sitting alone at arcade, cinema or other places where I could be alone. I did not want to talk to anybody. I did not want anyone to see me wept silently in the cinema.

And here I was in Japan.

Eventually, I managed to get a hint from Reiko and I did (spent money) and gotten Shoko’s home address. I guess the least I could do, was to go and pay her my respect. So here I was on the train and some of the past events eventually made sense to me.

Shoko was in Singapore because she was also seeking medical help and thus she was missing on the last day before leaving. Did Reiko plan it so that I could lay her friend? That is something I probably will never know. But I do feel true feelings from Reiko. I guess, what had happened had happened and I think none of us would have asked otherwise. I just somehow hated Reiko for not telling me earlier so that I could be with Shoko in her last days.

Shoko’s folk were traditional parents and I had to be my best to introduce myself as her friend, although I know it’s complicated. I was brought to the family grave and I was given time to be alone with Shoko. I just stood there and tears just rolled down my eyes without control. I bet if her parent would had saw this, they would think I am a terribly wimp. I had so much I wanted to say and I even prepared myself along the way. But none of it came out of my mouth. I could only stare at the name “XXXX Shoko” and I was choking on my words when I opened my mouth.

I wanted to say I was sorry. Perhaps, I should not have done what I did. And I should have taken Shoko a lot more seriously. I should have stayed by her side when it all happened. And there was so much more I wanted to say. I took out the ring with the bid red ribbon on it. I think I was about to faint as I tried to put it onto the tombstone. I think Shoko should have it. This would be a closure for me, as well as her.

But as her parents came walking towards me, I could help feeling selfish. No I wanted something to remember you by, Shoko. Even if it hurts. I grab the ring and place it into my pocket and tried to wipe off the tears in my red swollen eyes. I know something inside me had died, along with Shoko and it is not something that I could do about it. Reiko must have felt the same.

As the wind blows hard when I was leaving the graveyard, the tree was dropping its beautiful pink flowers and for a brief moment, I thought I could smell the fragrant of her hair.

Goodbye, my wife. Shoko.

--- Fin, Real Ending ---

alf1970
30-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Bro
Starting very sweet and steam the last very very sour.

andythai
30-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Hope Reiko will heal your heart, bro.

YingYang
30-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Bro, I'm sorry to read about your story. Hope you have gotten over your grief. :) take care!

Xensualize
30-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Bro.. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Really, words couldn't describe how much I feel towards you. I respect you as a TS and I'm glad that you don't just move on happily. But I hope you put this unhappy episode behind you. Reminiscent the sweet memories, look back upon the sad ones. I also admire you for sharing such a emotional and personal story. Don't worry if you got any emotional problems regarding this issue because I'm sure fellow samsters will help you get over such a sad issue. All the best TS.

Holo
01-10-2011, 12:23 AM
It's an amazing story, thank you TS for sharing this with us. It's something to remember and never forget, even for a third party like me

shottas
01-10-2011, 01:09 AM
so lucky bro..

dennischan
01-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Bro, i could feel you.

the way you wrote your story is so immersing. good job there, as you spent Shoko's final days with her, and from your story, it seems that she enjoyed her last days.

Sure, people will say you're lucky, but I think fate has it ways about it. good luck!

Zeon
01-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Beautiful story, could make into a very touching movie!

sam81
01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
very good story

camping for more

onlyhuman
01-10-2011, 06:15 PM
the ending is so sad...like those sassy gf movie...

but if i were to get a heat attack and dies when having a 3P like urs...the paramedics will find a died man with a happy smile on his face ;p

beautyhunter
02-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Bro. TS. Great Effort. Interesting story. Camping for more. Appreciated:)

seronok
02-10-2011, 06:52 AM
Beautiful story, could make into a very touching movie!

Agreed. An amazing story. Reminded me of the beaches story starring Bette Midler I saw many years back. Thanks bro for sharing such a personal part of your life. Hope you are feeling better now and have moved on and already happily married.

dulanjiao
04-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Thanks everyone for your support. I guess the story ends here liao. There is nothing more to say. I still have the letter, the ring and the ribbon, but I have not seen or heard from Reiko since. If she wants to avoid me, its easy for her to do so.

As of writing this, although its been many year, I felt like getting PI to hunt her down so that I could go see her once again. But then I ask myself, what do I archive then? What if she is already happily married?

Perhaps like she said, maybe its just not meant to be...

Anyway, I think I will write another story soon...

dreamlight
04-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Great story bro.... I feel sad for you but guess you gave her very good and memorable time and she would definitely remembered it...

KallIan
04-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Fantastic story bro. Thanks for sharing with us. Will cont to support your other stories.

hwq123
05-10-2011, 03:13 AM
TS,

Beautifully structured, very intense, having a lot of substance and a whole lot of enjoyment reading your story. I'll say it is , to me, the best story i have ever read in my entire duration on SBF (this account is created to read stories, so that says a lot!). Unlike many other stories, you take the effort to put in minute details to build the tension and hype, not just throwing in all sex and the dirty deeds. Great characters that you can really feel for too, Reiko sounds like a perfect girl you just wanna hug and kiss all day long and Shoko is that quirky little sexpot that all guys desire. Which brings me to the ending, goddamn its heart wrenching :(

If this is simply a story(i hope not!), you have some fine writing skills!

If this is your life, your life is like my dream, as many bros here. Must be really really hard on you too, with Shoko. Treasure the good times though :D

jackurass
05-10-2011, 03:45 AM
nice story bro,how i wish i was there too.hehe

tigonboy
05-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Fabulous story. Thanks for sharing.

SB_Naruto
09-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Shinkansen. Could be real. Chapter closed.

Yardstick
17-10-2011, 03:32 PM
TS,

Sorry to hear about the ending you had with the most important woman in your life.

I can only offer you my consoles and best wishes. I think it is time that you try to look for Reiko again.

It is not for personal reasons but to help her end the suffering she is probably feeling all these years.

Take care.

zwen
07-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Beautiful story