PDA

View Full Version : Cat40 Thai , L18H14 new arrivals!!!!!!!!

Garage1
04-11-2004, 04:06 AM
just wanna inform fellow samsters here that L18H14 will have 3 new WLs from tdy... i have seen the gals and i must say out of the 3 , 2 of them look very good.. the other 1 might not be as appealing but im sure diff people will have diff tastes.. so deft it will appeal to some people..
as for FRs, do stay tuned as i will break the duck very very soon.. stay tuned for FRs..
just sharing some info wit u all..
cheers

pokka02
04-11-2004, 07:05 AM
Whats the meaning of (lu it) on the left of ur name? :cool:

mace
04-11-2004, 10:52 AM
just wanna inform fellow samsters here that L18H14 will have 3 new WLs from tdy... i have seen the gals and i must say out of the 3 , 2 of them look very good.. the other 1 might not be as appealing but im sure diff people will have diff tastes.. so deft it will appeal to some people..
as for FRs, do stay tuned as i will break the duck very very soon.. stay tuned for FRs..
cheers

new gals?? heard from ah pui from wh12 also that today got 3 new gals coming. donno true or not.

Pac_man
04-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Forget it, Ah pui gals cannot make it. Ah pui lagi worst, money minded. :rolleyes:

Pac_man
04-11-2004, 12:23 PM
Bro, waiting for your FRs. Thks for sharing. Just the numbers will do. Will try out myself. :)

BTW, this hse service okay? Cause not a regular there. I used to go the overnight hses. :)

cheers

wahzai
04-11-2004, 11:35 PM
cheers

thank for the info. will be waiting for your FR.
:)

evol 3
04-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Bro, waiting for your FRs. Thks for sharing. Just the numbers will do. Will try out myself. :)

BTW, this hse service okay? Cause not a regular there. I used to go the overnight hses. :)

g48 not bad. cannot say so about g58.

Garage1
05-11-2004, 03:35 AM
as requested.. 3 new gals.. no 108, 118, 128
heres my FR on 108
Looks - 6/10
Boobs - 6/10 ( normal , just nice )
Service - 8/10 ( aim to please, very easy going )
BJ - 8/10 ( nice suction and no rush )
FJ - 7/10 ( very accomdating even though she look tired, could be due to her 1st day )

my buddy FR on 118
Looks - 8/10 , very tall and slim
Boobs - 6/10 , small but deft not flat chested
service - 8/10 , as same 108, deft aim to please and wanna impress
BJ - 7/10 , uses loads of tongue , nice nice!!!!
FJ - 8/10 , quite responsive and deft not a dead fish

I think we can all forget abt the rest in the hse.. these 3 aim to impress.. why not, only benefit us samsters...

G128 looks very cute and is petite in size , i have no time to try her as she seems quite hard to get, could be alot of fellow samsters eager to try also. in terms of looks, i prefer G128.. my kind of gal..

happy weekend to all !!!!!!

mace
05-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Forget it, Ah pui gals cannot make it. Ah pui lagi worst, money minded. :rolleyes:

his hse gals not bad lah. he is unfriendly to those who patron his hse once in the blue moon type. if u are his hse regular, he is quite friendly actually.

Pac_man
05-11-2004, 02:43 PM
U mean the no hair OKT or ? :p

Ok lah, I free than will go down. Just came out of hibernation. :)

his hse gals not bad lah. he is unfriendly to those who patron his hse once in the blue moon type. if u are his hse regular, he is quite friendly actually.

Pac_man
05-11-2004, 02:45 PM
I mean H14 ones, not ah pui. Ah pui sucks. Was once his regular but he na bei show pattern. Pui pui pui, as if his girls the best. SOP only. U go to the 60 series u can find easily most chop his gals ji dei ji dei. Bros who try should know. :cool:

mace
05-11-2004, 04:37 PM
I mean H14 ones, not ah pui. Ah pui sucks. Was once his regular but he na bei show pattern. Pui pui pui, as if his girls the best. SOP only. U go to the 60 series u can find easily most chop his gals ji dei ji dei. Bros who try should know. :cool:

wah he so jialat meh?? he treat me still ok. but i also seldom talk to him. just go in giv money only. maybe times bad, so he no chance show pattern,hehehe.

thecas
05-11-2004, 05:46 PM
U mean the no hair OKT or ? :p

Ok lah, I free than will go down. Just came out of hibernation.

WH12 OKT got no hair one meh? hehe

But I go there also nuttin much, dunno wat to talk also. What 'pattern' does he show? missionary? :p

collin_23
05-11-2004, 08:25 PM
H14 the xiao er abit the 'keep liu hai in front' as in not much hair.

Ah pui is only pui. Cannot make it lah his gals nowadays. Never trust his recommendations cause many bros kena con. U regular he also heck care one.

There r many more hses and gals. Give this hse a miss. Cannot do overnight also. The gals there go for figures and not service prone.

siamcutey
06-11-2004, 01:52 AM

Ah Pui, in my opinion, is lousy. I choose the word lousy (though it doesn't express my real intentions.)

The day when you don't call his girls, he is not going to be friendly to you, but show you all his sarcastic remarks.

God knows how many Hse 12 girls I tried in the past. Now invite me with red carpet, I also not going to step into the hse till the day he quit being hse 12 OKT.

hahaha
SC

Garage1
06-11-2004, 03:41 AM
Ah pui kena from me jialat jialat sometime ard early this year, fucked the shit out of him, left him speechless...

newayz, went to try the new L18H14 G128
heres my humble FR

Looks - 8/10 cute and sweet
body - 7/10 small and petite in size.. my favourite kind
Boobs - 7/10 nice COLOUR but not big
Service - 8/10 , started from the bathroom, loads of licking
BJ - 7/10 long suction and patient , no rush
FJ - 6/10 accomdating but maybe she too tired to change positions
she is pretty friendly and can talk , unlike some whom are proud or treat us like deaf or mute..

monster.cookie
08-11-2004, 02:54 PM
heres my FR on 108
Looks - 6/10
FJ - 7/10 ( very accomdating even though she look tired, could be due to her 1st day )

I was there on the 5th, it was fucking raining and the chaps decided to go GL after a heavy round of drinking. Not very clear-minded so cannot remember which house but judging by description, should be the same girl.

The cab stopped at Lor 8 as we read many a good reviews from the bros here. 2 of my frens got hitched but 1 knn choosy fucker made me walk in the rain from 8 to 18. ( i think it was 18...sorry was intoxicated, wet and looking at PRC meimeis) Anyways, we landed in this house where the OKT recommended new 2 day old 108. (Bro garage posted on the 4th and said was 1st day so i think it is the same one)

Ok into the action...i was like my usual self thinking this is another blown 40 bucks because i simply cannot make it with WLs when i drink too much (tried and proven too many times) This girl was not very pretty, juz above average but she was quite tall and had a proportionate body.

Once in her room, she was very friendly and helped me out of my clothes and start BJ in the shower. As mentioned by bro garage, she quite good with it and i thought mebbe that was night was going to be special for me. But once i landed on the bed, it fell back to the same routine. After the bell buzzed, i wanted to go. But she looked at me earnestly and said that she can (in heavily accented Thai) I was quite surprised cos normally the girl would be damn tired and would rather see me go..haha..

Encouraged by her attitude, i decided to extend. For the next 20 minutes, she was blowing, licking and sucking feverishly while i was fingering and playing her. My god, she was so wet and moaning as she was workiing on it. If not for my intoxicated state, I 100% won't last more than 5 minutes. The bell buzzed juz as I hit the max and CIM into her. I looked down at her and she smiled, almost like she won in the races. She proceeded to clean me up with no rush and even helped me put on my socks. WTF they need to make Singapore Women like that. That was a most memorable trip to GL in months.

Looks - 6/10
Service - 9/10 ( aim to please, very easy going )
FJ - dunno cos i performed a 1/10 myself
RTF - likely becos of her attitude

Garage1
11-11-2004, 07:50 PM
a return visit for me
L18H14 G108
this time being my 2nd time, she remember me and i have to say service is deft better than the 1st time..
BJ was long and very accomdating, not sure whet can CIM cos that was not on my mind..
FJ is deft better this time round also , maybe its my 2nd time and she wants me to return more.. all the more better for me.. hehehe!!!!!
forget abt the rest in the hse..new babes rule!!!!!

Garage1
14-11-2004, 04:20 AM
I think u must be a very handsome guy, getting good service every where u go and has a tirak who is head and heels over you.

Well, I tried this g128 also, attracted by her face and boobs. nothing to shout about. everything SOP. She is quite short, body ok only. Boobs appeared to be fake or is it just firm, not to my liking. most probably fake cos it dosent move when i do her missionary.

cannot kiss the neck, cannot kiss, cannot touch pussy and of course cannot lick (maybe i didnt try hard enough).

friendly and can talk, but seems a bit mechanical. after i finish fuckin her, i let out some simple thai and she said something like can speak thai why dont speak.

one thing that i like is her bj, not bad really. can try to have it done in different positions.

RTF: I think i better go back to my regular.

Handsome ? nah.. dun think so.. just like u or any samsters ard...

collin_23
14-11-2004, 05:53 AM
Compared to the customers from all walks of life, young guys r considered a blessing to the WLs other than want to have sex most of the time... :D

Handsome ? nah.. dun think so.. just like u or any samsters ard...

xiaozhu
14-11-2004, 07:06 AM
anyone checked out the latest arrival no78, how is it compared to the gals 7, 9, 16 from the past

jdi813
14-11-2004, 09:40 AM
G78 quite lao jiao already ... seems she's been around for like coming 7 months liao. Went there on Fri night not much business saw most of the girls all no.s end with 8. There was 18 / 28 / 38 / 48 / 58 / 68 / 88.

I was waitin for 78, friendly girl who gives good head. G68 looks the most appealing of the above mentioned bunch i saw.

Didn't get to see any of the 100+ series (108 / 118 / 128)

Overall the quality pf gals in the hse not bad, IMHO better then WH14 or WH12 at the moment. WH12 also got new gals. Went to find G99 but out of action cos big auntie come, Ah Pui recommended a few of the new stock to me nothing to shout about.

Never liked the service of WH14G19. Tried her a couple of times long time back, but not my type. Service is SOP only though not as bed as described recently by some of the bro's. Remember it being a challenge to cum during the sessions with her. Different strokes for different folks i guess :D

songboh
17-11-2004, 01:45 AM
hi guys, new here.wanna thank bro Garage for starting this thread man, cos if not for him would not haf known abt this g128 from L18h14.here's my humble FR on her:

was feeling horny so went down to Lor 18...initially dunno wat to try, but remembered this g128 recommended by bro Garage..so went to h14, and heng heng she's there!

the moment i saw her i tot to myself "wah, so pretty!" :p and without further hesitation i paid and went into the room.

she's kinda friendly,see me so young and nervous so she tried to lighten up the mood by chatting abit while in the shower..she spoke rather ok english..shower was withut bbbj, maybe cos she see me like a bit nervous bah.

after the shower and after we both dried ourselves she wasted no time.i lay on the bed and she immediately started giving me a cat bath, starting with licking my nipples and then slowly down to my lill' bro, and up again. her bbbj was short, but good and deep, with nice suction.during this time my hands just autoroamed her body and played with her nice tits.her tits are really a handful, though not extremely huge (eh i not good at estimating the measurements, shld be roughly around 32C).

then we continued with the FJ, first she went n top and straddled me, and after about 10-15 pumps she initiated to be below...so i started pumping her in missionary position...at this position really damn song, as i looked at her face i really kept thinking to myself wat a sweet looking girl she is..for abt 7 mins...but stil cant cum, and i was already damn paiseh, but she's very kind, offered to revert to the original position where she really grinded hard on me...but still i useless, cant cum..

then i see her like work so hard already i told her nvm lah, and so she initiated a Hand job and i agreed...as she did tat she held my hands to her breasts and continued to lick my nipples..the feeling was heavenly man...and it finally ended with a kiss on the lips. :p

Girl:G128
Looks:8/10 (big eyes, sharp nose, small mouth...very nice features fit together to form a very nice face.)
Body:7/10 (abt 1.4-1.5+m in height.slim, lean body.her breasts were real nice.but a little hard...and i inexperienced, so dunno whether real or fake, but still nice)
bbbj:6/10( a little short compared to my previous and 1st cheong session)
fj:??/10 (not fair for me to judge cos i greenhorn to this..only my 2nd cheong session in my whole life.she's very accomodating though .willing to change position when i cant cum.maybe only shortcoming is inexpeienced as mentioned by bro Garage bah.)
hj:11/10 (best cum i had so far)
attitude:8/10(very frendly girl.very nice, didnt hurry things at all.really enjoyed my session with her, and didnt show any bad attitude thru out.)
RTF: definitely

WOOHOO
17-11-2004, 08:52 AM
bro songboh
one fr you wanna copy and paste in how many threads pls do not do that in future okey?? very sian to read the same thing or see the same thing over and over again

songboh
18-11-2004, 12:33 AM
ok bro woohoo,didnt mean it, sorry ah... :)
will post new fr few days later, planning to go down soon.sorry for the lengthy post too.paiseh.

leelite
17-05-2006, 11:33 PM
hmm is me ulu or wad ar..tried searching on gal 178...like no FR on her leh...cos i went lika 2 wks ago..there is a gal178 in hs14...22yrold oni damn syt lo=x any bro try be4? i tried tink not bad leh=)

LanG zI
18-05-2006, 04:55 PM
yeah. . . tried her, first time is given to her. . . hee. . .
i feel warm with her. . . now and thens will still miss her at times too. . . hee. . . but sad is always go down, she is in business. . . so cannot find her back. . . .
(also pai seh to call her back too. . . hee. . . first time cannot make it. . . quite inexperience. . . still now i still shot out. . .*maybe not use to it yet, or time give too short? . . )

donnieboi
23-05-2006, 01:35 AM
heres my FR on 108
Looks - 6/10

Went down to GL as i was bored at home.

go look for my usual at L6h66 but G12 bz as a bro booked 2 sessions so walk to L18 when at H14 OKT said there are new gals. Saw G108 and i had to have her. she looks really pretty!

Like bro Garage1 says she is nice. but some improvements need on services... here is my FR

looks: 7.5
body: 8(nice tatoo on back)
boobs: 7.5(b cup but really nice and soft!)
catbath: 2(not much)
BJ: 2(not much)
FJ: 8 aims to please
RTF: maybe:confused:

leelite
23-05-2006, 03:29 AM
lang zi...she is still in h14