PDA

View Full Version : Enquiries [Hair Salon with Extras]

lucky89
19-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi, is there any kind souls who can provide some source of threads for Salons which provide Extras?

Million thanks!

Screwist
19-08-2011, 04:33 PM
bro, use the search function. not too difficult to find...

thomasdelaruue
20-08-2011, 03:15 AM
just tried on beauty salon at@ clementi west .
Pm me.

Tankup
21-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Do u need the contacts for clementi east as well?
Pm me

joldrake99
22-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Pm me.

Bro, will appreciate if you could share with me too, stay in the area but no place to cheong:(

Wll return the favor when I can up you/discover new playgrounds

hornytiko
22-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Bro pm me as well! Super long nv log in alr

cockpea87
22-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Pm me.

bro, ur box full. can pm on the site? thanks in advance.

ken81
23-08-2011, 12:02 AM
bro may i have ctc and location?and what service they provide and how much the damage?thks

KeithPanties
23-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Interesting, i thought only massage parlours provided extras not hair salons,
how things have changed

michong
24-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi thomasdelaruue,

Pls PM me on the location of beauty salon at@ clementi west .

Thank you

MOLESTER
24-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Pm me.

Bro can u pls pm me the location of beauty salon at clementi west and the damage too. thanks in advance...

FusionCrews
24-08-2011, 06:30 PM
can pm me the location also? west side so boring one lor

Max77
24-08-2011, 09:16 PM
There's no Hair Saloon with extras to my knowledge at Clementi. If you are thinking of getting a hair cut (plus a free shoot) for your little brother as well, it only available commercially in Japan I think. Maybe Bintan or Batam I dunno

newyorker88
24-08-2011, 10:38 PM
There's no Hair Saloon with extras to my knowledge at Clementi. If you are thinking of getting a hair cut (plus a free shoot) for your little brother as well, it only available commercially in Japan I think. Maybe Bintan or Batam I dunno

Not in Batam as far as I know... But there is a place in Jalan S*****, 4th floor....

Mind you, MILFs, or granny level...

doggylaser
25-08-2011, 08:17 AM
yo bro can pm location and contact?

lezat2010
25-08-2011, 04:26 PM
yo bro can pm location and contact?
Can pm me the address and ctc pls?

FahQ
25-08-2011, 05:49 PM
I was feeling inspired today so I went out walking around some old hunting ground. I've never been a big fan of the piano style massage so I told myself I will ask for facial instead.

Walked into the first shop, saw 2 girls inside, but it was the big boobs of the girl in the short, black, low-cut dress that got my attention.
Paid her $30 for the facial, and she had me change into some silky women's robe and she began.

She was friendly and was chatting with me. Apparently they no longer offer massage, only hair wash, cut, and facials. Then she asked if I was aware that they had "other" services as well. Of course I did!! No beautician dresses like that!! hahaha

After she was done applying some cream to my face she started rubbing my thighs and asked me what service I wanted. No FJ so I asked for BJ. She capped me and began to suck on my cock. I reached in and began playing with her big, full tits. I was rubbing her pussy through her panties. Well, the feeling was magic and I shot into the CD. Paid her $80 for it and left a happy man. I'll probably go back and explore the other places.

Looks wise she is a bit on the meaty side but that's ok. She is Mongolian and her name is Nana or something like that.

lahwhyme
25-08-2011, 08:54 PM
I was feeling inspired today so I went out walking around some old hunting ground. I've never been a big fan of the piano style massage so I told myself I will ask for facial instead.

Walked into the first shop, saw 2 girls inside, but it was the big boobs of the girl in the short, black, low-cut dress that got my attention.
Paid her $30 for the facial, and she had me change into some silky women's robe and she began.

She was friendly and was chatting with me. Apparently they no longer offer massage, only hair wash, cut, and facials. Then she asked if I was aware that they had "other" services as well. Of course I did!! No beautician dresses like that!! hahaha

After she was done applying some cream to my face she started rubbing my thighs and asked me what service I wanted. No FJ so I asked for BJ. She capped me and began to suck on my cock. I reached in and began playing with her big, full tits. I was rubbing her pussy through her panties. Well, the feeling was magic and I shot into the CD. Paid her $80 for it and left a happy man. I'll probably go back and explore the other places.

Looks wise she is a bit on the meaty side but that's ok. She is Mongolian and her name is Nana or something like that.

Hi bro, can pm me the location?

joldrake99
26-08-2011, 07:44 AM

Hi bro mind PMing me the location?

he_man61
27-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Yo, mind pm the location.

Aloysius777
27-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Pm me.

Bro, can share the clementi west lobang, is it near to west coast?

MasterBates
28-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Please share with me. Thanks.

Joe987
29-08-2011, 11:15 PM
share the location bro.

Thank you

pooloo
11-09-2011, 04:42 PM
hi bros,
can anyone pm me the ctc? thanks

OsamaBinLaden
12-09-2011, 04:14 PM
u lookin for something like this...???
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbs69c_lucky-shampoo-customer_sexy

:D :D :D

tiredman
27-09-2011, 10:02 AM

Ya. In west coast/Clementi area whether got?
I stay in the area near the Esso stn, have recce almost all salons.

Frm what I know, the "extra" they have is to use soap to wash your face. :)

ducal
27-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Please share this with me.

Mari
07-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Hello. Much appreciated if location could be pm-ed to me. Thanks!

jasonong
08-10-2011, 07:59 PM
I remember when i was 16 around 16 years ago, there was a hair salon shop that provide sex service, if i remember correctly it was around bukit timah area. Alot of students went there and the parents of these students get suspicious. 1 of the student was bald and still went there every day. It was in the newspaper, anybody still remember this news? Wonder now still can find this type of place or not. A few years ago, i remember 1 shop at gl also provide this type of service but too bad close down also. It was at gl lor 1 any bros still remember? Really miss this type of places.

shioker
09-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Follow FahQ instruction to the place but only get a hair wash... and nothing else...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Follow FahQ instruction to the place but only get a hair wash... and nothing else...

look at the bright side. ur $80 is still with u. :D

jocw
09-10-2011, 01:31 PM
hi bro, can share the contact with me? thanks

FahQ
10-10-2011, 07:53 PM

Did you ask for hair wash or facial? I asked for facial.

Stocks
10-10-2011, 08:06 PM
u lookin for something like this...???
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbs69c_lucky-shampoo-customer_sexy

:d :d :d

i am definately looking for something like this !!!! Yeah

tallguy85m
29-10-2011, 11:47 AM
So far only tried beauty salons at west area in this shopping centre that has bj. East side so far is massage and hj no bj.

Gone were the days where there were massage with fj at bedok area.. :((

jasonong
29-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah bedok is super clean now, a few new shops have open recently but mostly doing foot or clean joint. Sian the last shop was at chai chee area but closed down due to news report in the papers.

FRwriter
29-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Yeah bedok is super clean now, a few new shops have open recently but mostly doing foot or clean joint. Sian the last shop was at chai chee area but closed down due to news report in the papers.

Went to Bedok last week. All I see are small sized salons and tons of shops selling clothes etc.
Gone were the days of the MPs in the area. :(