PDA

View Full Version : FR Kumiko

LostinSG
17-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Hi All,

Frequent visitor but thought I should contribute. Met a TS named Kumiko Lycah on craigslist. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/2550967257.html

Looks: 8/10 (if u see the pics on craigslist, no photoshop)
Body: 8/10
Service: 9/10

All service requires condom - no bbbj (which is why not a 10). Top and bottom. Great no rush service. Neg on price :) I got her to $100 for 1hr, but she said she likes my type (who knows if that's true?) and I visited her (twice) during the dinnertime not late at night.

Lara_C
18-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Just to let u guys know her rate is $200 per hour. So don't get disappointed if she turns u down if you offer her $100. I think LostinSG must have great negotiation skills :D

But like what he says in service she is a 9/10!

btw... she has posted new pixs up on craiglist. You guys may think d pixs are photoshop. But that is how she really looks with makeup on.

Afrochoo
18-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Is she pre-op?

LostinSG
18-08-2011, 04:17 PM
yes, about 6 1/2~7 (a little thick). Good on top - after she shot, still hard

waaaaaa
18-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Just to let u guys know her rate is $200 per hour. So don't get disappointed if she turns u down if you offer her $100. I think LostinSG must have great negotiation skills :D

btw... she has posted new pixs up on craiglist. You guys may think d pixs are photoshop. But that is how she really looks with makeup on.

you must be the one having bargaining problem. I had her for $100 first time and less then that for second.

4thzonespiker
19-08-2011, 05:33 AM
you must be the one having bargaining problem. I had her for $100 first time and less then that for second.

Bro price shouldn't be a big factor if you think you can afford it for such kind of service. Some LB give so so service but don't allow negotiation on price as people will think cheap is no good. Sometimes if you negotiate too much and LB agrees but not really happy then it may affect the service.

Kumiko might have agreed for less than her usual $200 sometime for some bros, but the main thing is that her service is excellent and better than some LBs charging higher.

bella10388
20-08-2011, 09:40 AM

I also think so.

Zac Mistri
21-08-2011, 07:28 AM

I think that's an appropriate price to pay for LB services (SG$100). Other bros are quick to defend these LB's by saying "you must pay for good service". I believe it's better you pay them a decent sum (e.g. SG$100) and if their service is good you tip them. That will motivate these LB's to work harder.

nearnight8
21-08-2011, 08:50 AM
$100 is alright.

KeithPanties
22-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Got to ask something, you booked your own room or did the S$100 include the room as well?

LostinSG
23-08-2011, 08:21 AM
Includes room. She was in Keong Saik, but has changed hotels and is now near Sim Lim Square

ibelieveindevil
23-08-2011, 08:56 AM
seriously price wise there is always a big question mark on how good u can negotiate beore hand, and even more, on the spot! seriously, do u guys tink a 50 year old will get the same price for the same service compare to a korean style boy? u guys tink david beckham even need to pay?

there is always the concern whether a lower price will result in lower quality. guess it is often, but not always true(refer to above case)

there are times which i get some discount that well, people wont believe. got once is at value hotel around balestier, this lb whom i met when i was eating nearby, tcss with me for a while, den ask if i want her. so i asked her how much, and she said "$50"

thats was when i shocked by the price, i asked back "for 1 hour?"

"yes"

wah my eyes grow big liao, so ho kang eh daiji, dunnoe how to reply.

den she wait for a few seconds, she thought i dun want, so she asked again, "ok lah boy, $40 enuf, can?"

thats quite a bargain right?

and thats not the best bargain i get in life...

Zac Mistri
23-08-2011, 12:28 PM
seriously price wise there is always a big question mark on how good u can negotiate beore hand, and even more, on the spot! seriously, do u guys tink a 50 year old will get the same price for the same service compare to a korean style boy? u guys tink david beckham even need to pay?

there is always the concern whether a lower price will result in lower quality. guess it is often, but not always true(refer to above case)

there are times which i get some discount that well, people wont believe. got once is at value hotel around balestier, this lb whom i met when i was eating nearby, tcss with me for a while, den ask if i want her. so i asked her how much, and she said "$50"

thats was when i shocked by the price, i asked back "for 1 hour?"

"yes"

wah my eyes grow big liao, so ho kang eh daiji, dunnoe how to reply.

den she wait for a few seconds, she thought i dun want, so she asked again, "ok lah boy, $40 enuf, can?"

thats quite a bargain right?

and thats not the best bargain i get in life...

You're lucky bro. The thing is it's hard to nego with them on the phone since they don't get to see you.

ibelieveindevil
24-08-2011, 03:44 AM
i have done renegotiation before. just be a bit thick face can liao

king69
24-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Some basic questions commonly asked by LBs ftrom VS

1.How did you get my contact?
2.Are you local?
3.What nationality are you?
4.How old are you?

I have done some negotiation before, and here is my experience/guideline
If the LB ask for an exhorbitant price like $300 to $500, I just say sorry cannot afford it, and cut the line.
If she quotes something resonable like $200, I will offer $100. If she sounds polite and nice, I will up her to $120 and nothing more.
If she says that she does not entertain locals, I slam the phone down and hope she will starve to death.

golf
24-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Some basic questions commonly asked by LBs ftrom VS

1.How did you get my contact?
2.Are you local?
3.What nationality are you?
4.How old are you?

Bro, what are the "better" answers?

Are they more willing to negotiate price if you are a local? or younger?

So far I had not able to get better deal than $150, but I only negotiate through sms with them.

king69
24-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Bro, what are the "better" answers?

Are they more willing to negotiate price if you are a local? or younger?

So far I had not able to get better deal than $150, but I only negotiate through sms with them.

Not really. Youth may have its advantage, but the bottom line is still $$$$$$.
Locals can get a better price than foreigners as we know the local market prices and they also bank on the fact that we may introduce friends to them if were happy with their service.
Calling them on the phone do have an advantage too as it will create a better ambience to negotiate. SMS is a bit impersonal and cold.
I would rather pay $100 or a little bit more and tip them the difference if their service excels. If she refuses,you can always go to another one. There are plenty in VS and Craiglist to choose.
Don't forget that many LBs do not perform in accordance to their advertisement or really look like the photo attached. So be prepared for a disappointment and shock.

Good hunting, Bro

Fujitsubo
24-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Locals can get a better price than foreigners as we know the local market prices and they also bank on the fact that we may introduce friends to them if were happy with their service.
Calling them on the phone do have an advantage too as it will create a better ambience to negotiate. SMS is a bit impersonal and cold.
I would rather pay $100 or a little bit more and tip them the difference if their service excels. If she refuses,you can always go to another one. There are plenty in VS and Craiglist to choose.
Don't forget that many LBs do not perform in accordance to their advertisement or really look like the photo attached. So be prepared for a disappointment and shock.

Good hunting, Bro

Bro, i share the same sentiments as you too. Couldnt agree with you more on that. You're right. :)

Cheers.

Zac Mistri
25-08-2011, 08:03 AM

Good hunting, Bro

That's real experience for you. I agree with bro king69 totally.

AlterPuppet
26-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Bro price shouldn't be a big factor if you think you can afford it for such kind of service. Some LB give so so service but don't allow negotiation on price as people will think cheap is no good. Sometimes if you negotiate too much and LB agrees but not really happy then it may affect the service.

Kumiko might have agreed for less than her usual $200 sometime for some bros, but the main thing is that her service is excellent and better than some LBs charging higher.

Wow, really wide range of prices. For me $150 was the best I could do for nego the first time.
Otherwise she is as described by bros - pretty hot for a LB and good service (altho no BBBJ).

arbdogol
12-09-2011, 03:43 AM
big question , is kumiko still around in SG ?

4thzonespiker
12-09-2011, 04:27 PM
big question , is kumiko still around in SG ?

Nope she's back to Phils

EricCantona07
13-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Nope she's back to Phils

Will look forward when she come back :)

Crocodile
13-09-2011, 10:31 AM
For Kumiko, it depends quite abit on how you communicate with her. I have some friends who paid above $100 and some who paid about $50 - probably if you know her, then... there might be a diff..

but in any case, all reviews of her were good... :cool: