PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Bosses???

saltwet
17-08-2011, 06:18 AM
I watched Horrible Bosses and I was thinking some may be saying that it is near to impossibility that a male employee can be sexual harrassed by female superior. I don't think so and I think some brothers here may have being sexually harrassed by their female superiors before.

I did not experienced any sexual harrassment before or yet. But, I would like to share 2 incidents.

Once happened when I was temping during my secondary school days as an account assistant. This female supervisor had a pair of big rounded melons. Often times when she bended down to guide me on the account books, I could peep through her and saw her melons. Haha...highly motivated at work at young age.

Another incident happened when I just started my perm job. My female superior told me that before she joined the company, she worked as an air stewardess. And, she later brought her photo album and showed me her bikini photos. I was steamed but I just stopped there.

It is always on our losing ends when we, brothers, were the victims in office sexual harrassments esp when the culprits were our superiors.

kinbaku
17-08-2011, 07:33 AM
Sexual Harassment? What a way to look at things?

sean69
17-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Once happened when I was temping during my secondary school days as an account assistant. This female supervisor had a pair of big rounded melons. Often times when she bended down to guide me on the account books, I could peep through her and saw her melons. Haha...highly motivated at work at young age.

Another incident happened when I just started my perm job. My female superior told me that before she joined the company, she worked as an air stewardess. And, she later brought her photo album and showed me her bikini photos. I was steamed but I just stopped there.

It is always on our losing ends when we, brothers, were the victims in office sexual harrassments esp when the culprits were our superiors.

er...er.. so are u complaining?? ?? .. seriously, i dun see any problem here... :D

alan0338
17-08-2011, 12:42 PM
let u see u say sexual harassment, if touch ur cock will u shout rape :D

xxFTOxx
17-08-2011, 04:30 PM
lol knn attractive girl give u attention also wanna say sexual harassment...my defination of sexual harassment is when u have unwelcomed advances from other other sex that is super fugly lah. If got one that is quite chio u still complain ah?? I sure will welcome it leh. Free show why not enjoy...life is too short to think too much...let alone complain on such an opportunity

huanggua
17-08-2011, 05:13 PM
What so horrible about giving a few show?

decibel8808
17-08-2011, 05:38 PM
HUH?? WTF?? Obviously you do not understand the term sexual harassment or you are just making it up as you go. When another party makes lewd or indecent remarks about your body or giving indecent suggestions that is sexual harassment. What you encounter is not even close. Try wikipedia once in a while instead of SBF when you have time. Maybe it will enlighten you more on what is what.

sennheiser
17-08-2011, 07:53 PM
if ur hot lady boss seduce you, isn't that good? In wad way is it horrible?

cucujiao
17-08-2011, 10:34 PM
if ur hot lady boss seduce you, isn't that good? In wad way is it horrible?

Maybe it's Horrible Looking Bosses TS was referring to. Even then it does not amount to harassment. Just enticement only.

akuma6969
18-08-2011, 12:14 AM
The guy in the show was weak sauce. If that situation was presented to me, i'd have banged her.

biozaogeng
19-08-2011, 02:47 AM
pls lar TS... like bros say this is free show.

sexual harassment is if your boss is a male and he show u his cock or touch your cock.

cucujiao
19-08-2011, 08:44 AM
The guy in the show was weak sauce. If that situation was presented to me, i'd have banged her.

Got free fuck and maybe promotion as well.

kenny88
19-08-2011, 09:19 AM
Hmm... TS..

I belive lot of bro dont get why are you posting this.
sexual harrassments? Horrible Bosses?
are you trying to write a story? or are you complaining? tio rape :s ?
we dont see any problem here.. this is what all our sbf bro wish and hope we can have this type of bosses.