PDA

View Full Version : Good Massage in East open 11 am till 6am

SabaiSabai
14-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Went there last week after a hard day work standing and carrying heavy stuff. End work at 11pm and just wanted a good rub :) This is good for guys who want a good & hard massage late at night or early morning. Can go to this spa call "S & N Spa" at 488 Changi Road. They have PRC, Malaysia or Spore massuers. All individual rooms and one couple room with a big jacuzzi tub. The room hv attached bath and nice dim wood deco with relaxing music.

I had this PRC massuer call Yin. She released all my "knots" on my back & legs and is suppose to be the best tuina there. $50 for 60 mins. $75 for 90mins. They have foot reflexology too.

Just a reminder. This is a decent massage place with no special (HJ, FJ, etc). Bros who want extra can don't waste time and skip this :)

Bros want jus a good massage that open late, can give a try and share your PR.

cheers,
:cool: newbie who jus wanto share a good place ;)

cruzz
14-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Did I see wrongly??

It's open till 6am?

Rosicrucian
14-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Please pm me. Thanks.

Doomzie
14-08-2011, 04:41 PM
haha.. i think there is another thread on this place.. i went there after finding out the location from the other TS..

din enjoy my session at all.. the massage was totally piano style..
wasted my $50 for 1 hour..
the only nice part about the place was the attached shower in the room.. but that's about it..

SabaiSabai
15-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Yes 6am :)
Piano type ? Haha...probably u didn't get a good massuer. I specifically mentioned to the boss I want a good tuina so she suggested Yin :) The massuer even keep asking me if hard enuf continually.

I jus experienced the foot reflexology today. And is good too. $40 for 60min with hot herbal water feet soak.

Anyway...everybody is entitled to their own opinions :) But I don't think we should condemn the whole place bcos of one person. The address is up on 1st Post bros. It at one shop houses beside shell petrol kiosk.

bedokMassage
15-08-2011, 02:29 AM
thk ts for the lead, will find out more.
From the web.

Giantbb
15-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Its nothin new anymore. i have experience 24 hrs shop in sg oso. its still on...:)

Doomzie
15-08-2011, 06:41 PM
well yeah as TS said, i'm entitled to my opinion, just that the other thread on the same place died quite quickly.. so i thot i should just let bros know what i encountered since it's the same place..

just found it wierd that a clean joint need to record details too?

RoadRunner
13-11-2012, 08:38 AM
After a hard day work and decided to head Changi Road for the famous "pig liver mee suan" for late supper and came across this place.
Really surprise to see spa still open during the "early" hour.
Decided to pop in for check this place.

As mentioned in the previous post, overall the decor is nice.
Like the individually attached bath room. Have a shower before my session starts. Was pleased with my massuer "Ah Yin" who offer a solid massage.

Overall experience was good. Since this a clean place, will visit again with my wife and try out the couple room and try the jacuzzi.

heymister
13-11-2012, 08:50 AM
if you like someone to sing you a song or 2
while being massaged
and dun mind a 40+ auntie
try Hong Yu
she works the night shift
good hard massage
wee bit too chatty for me :D

daring70
13-11-2012, 10:39 PM
haha this sounds like a challenge i issued to a massage chick a few monts back, she was singing and then i starting painting her and then challenged her to keep singing in tune. i have to say that the singing was one of the sexiest i have ever heard as she tried to stay in tune ....

Spicy98
13-11-2012, 11:10 PM
There is another one down the road which provide massage till 6am too. But there is no attached bathroom. One Spa.

Clean too. ;)

heymister
14-11-2012, 12:02 AM
haha this sounds like a challenge i issued to a massage chick a few monts back, she was singing and then i starting painting her and then challenged her to keep singing in tune. i have to say that the singing was one of the sexiest i have ever heard as she tried to stay in tune ....

....... the hills are alive .... oooooh, aaahhh, yess, yeess ..... with the sound of music .... oooooh, noooo, noooo ..... i'm ......

Joell
14-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Bro can pm me the location. Thk

Roticv
16-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Thanks bro, I went to S & N Spa after work and got a Malaysian gnd milf to have a good 1 hour massage. She is friendly and attentive to the massage and right to the second. Her strengh are just nice and able to release all my aching. The place decor are relaxing and clean so it is a good place for a good relaxing massage. Shower are attached which is good to have a shower after oil massage. If you are looking for anything else, they dont provide so dont bother to ask as well. Will defintely go back after since they open 24 hours. damage 50 massage + 10 Tips.

Roticv
18-11-2012, 11:28 AM
sorry I forget to put her name, Her name is Chris. Enjoy a good weekend.