PDA

View Full Version : ' Raw sex with cat40 '

Victory
01-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Bros, wish to ask something. Initially I cheong, I always have sex with WLs using condom but lately I discovered that of the cat 40s I try, almost all of them allow raw sex in less than 3 sessions. I did not try much only a few. I am okay and the WL who did with me have passed her health check also.

What I did was I ask ' Can do no condom?' And the next moment I know we r doing it unprotected! Not 1 but majority allow...I ask her y she allow and she say she loves me so okay...

Bro, have this happened to u all? Is it normal for WLs to have sex no condom with customers in less than 3 sessions?

Pls no flame. Cause initially I did not believe also when the 2 girls I tried allow. Later I try few more cat 40 girls, same thing happen.

Very confused. I just want to know is it that as long as u ask the girl will allow raw sex? I am young though, not handsome just average.

I know this is very irresponsible and has stopped doing it. I thought it was love u know when the 1st girl tell me ' we do no condom' ? Than the other girl also...a few is I ask they allow cause I don't believe.

Is it a norm bros? Or a tactic widely employed by the WLs?

ps: Pls do not pm or msg me for the girls' particulars cause I reveal will cause her to get sent back.

David69
04-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Think business are bad, u enjoy raw they entertain you in the hope to think u can come back often, anyway play raw at your own risk.

actblur
04-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Hi bro, i do agree with bro david is business is bad so they need something to make u coming back. Too much completition nowadays, others cat40 and now geylang is flooded with FL, u don't know how many 'raw' deals she had before you.

just my 2cents worth. :cool:

Zerocool301
05-01-2005, 10:27 PM
bro Victory...
I think it's a bad idea to continue this 'raw' trend... As some of the brothers have mentioned, you don't know how many people she had 'raw' with before you... what makes you think she 'loves' only you? Defintely sounds like a tactic to get return business.

JWNY
06-01-2005, 12:20 AM
I have experienced that before...but i politely decline, bluff bluff say "scared" - but really scared lah.... :p

my opinion is...measure the pros and cons...the rest is up to you...happy bonking!! :)

*want to do, don't scared - want to scared, don't do*

bongster
06-01-2005, 12:25 AM
RAW is damned BLOODY WAR... unless ur life is meaningless and u wish to end it early...

FYI... if u wanna know why.. go to CDC and see.... if u wanna play RAW and get HIV is ur life.... no one is stopping u... but let mi warn... u are staining ur own karma by dying early and not fulfilling ur responsibility to ur family n friends and u are also murdering ppl by passing on HIV!!!

smallie
06-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Bro Victory,

You are really naive. Please get yourself checked. You may have contracted HIV. :eek:

Good luck!

asdfghjkl
06-01-2005, 01:12 AM
wa.. 100% say NO and 0% says YES.. the choice is CLEAR bro!

chessepie
06-01-2005, 01:13 AM
I do not know what to say but do take care and it's lucky that the senior samster did not see this as they will deduct points like the one who did raw with one PRC FL and posted it.

Well, they may pass their health check but HIV or AIDS cannot be detected instantly and some instances they remain dormant until much later like a few years later.

Remember the only one to have raw sex is your wife.

bradpitt968
06-01-2005, 03:11 AM
Bros, wish to ask something. Initially I cheong, I always have sex with WLs using condom but lately I discovered that of the cat 40s I try, almost all of them allow raw sex in less than 3 sessions. I did not try much only a few. I am okay and the WL who did with me have passed her health check also.

What I did was I ask ' Can do no condom?' And the next moment I know we r doing it unprotected! Not 1 but majority allow...I ask her y she allow and she say she loves me so okay...

Bro, have this happened to u all? Is it normal for WLs to have sex no condom with customers in less than 3 sessions?

Pls no flame. Cause initially I did not believe also when the 2 girls I tried allow. Later I try few more cat 40 girls, same thing happen.

Very confused. I just want to know is it that as long as u ask the girl will allow raw sex? I am young though, not handsome just average.

I know this is very irresponsible and has stopped doing it. I thought it was love u know when the 1st girl tell me ' we do no condom' ? Than the other girl also...a few is I ask they allow cause I don't believe.

ps: Pls do not pm or msg me for the girls' particulars cause I reveal will cause her to get sent back.

If u dare to bonk raw... then don't be afraid... if afraid... then wear condom..

Luna
06-01-2005, 06:22 AM

Tactic you might say so, but must think of the consequences if you do it. If really got the guts to do it raw, then you also must have the guts to go DSC to take blood test for the sake of other bros here.

powerfuldrill
06-01-2005, 08:14 AM
of course raw is more enjoyable but u r taking dum big risk. better to be safe then sorry man

powerguy
06-01-2005, 06:13 PM
i got enperienced once... but is the cap broke until i cum then the girl found it... then quickly go to wash...

lucky until today i still survive!

plman2002
06-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Just like one bro said, RAW is WAR.
u are putting yrself at risk as well as so many bros out there at risk.
so, i think biz in GL CAT 40 will even nose-dive like the share market.
take care bro.

kiro
06-01-2005, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=Victory]I thought it was love u know when the 1st girl tell me ' we do no condom' ? Than the other girl also...a few is I ask they allow cause I don't believe./QUOTE]

the girl initiated raw with you? then i believe you're dead meat... either she has HIV or some STD, else they usually wun initiate raw one...

ABCinSG
07-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Never NEVER do it without protection, especially if you are a regular in the scene!

The girls do get checks, but the checks are not everyday, and if some guy the girl had before you have a STD, well then, you will be in trouble!

I know that without protection, it feels so much better, but I believe that sometimes, you just have to think more then just instant pleasure. I mean, even if you don't care about yourself, please spare a thought for every other person who visits GL!

Just one guy with an STD, and the willingness of a few girls would be more then enough to spread the STD/s around to quite a number of people, both girls and guys, and maybe even enough for the government to step in and stop the whole scene until the problem gets sorted out! It is a last resort, and not to mention a paranoid one, but it could happen.

But I believe everyone makes mistakes, so well, I am not gonna blame/flame/bitch at you, just please for everyone's sake, especially yours, do not continue this reckless move, and do get a checkup!

jjdoggie
07-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Well...i saw yr thread....Dun Mind...Can i say somethin...not being rude...BUT U FREAKING IDIOT.... :eek: DUN DO RAW WITH WL......U wanna Get Caught With HIV is it...!! U can DO it with yr gf...lover.....but better not with WL unless u know them well.....have health check regularly...if not u wanna shorten yr life and spread HIV....with those Wl in return...will affect every1...DUn do this again...just restrain.....controlll..canot control...ask her to bj.....shoot finsh...ok...already...heiyah....if not hand job...shoot /////Headache......Headache... :D

jswong
11-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Brother

What happens if the customer before you got HIV. Then he shoots his load but still stuck in her cunt. Then your head open it's mouth, 0.000001% of HIV is enough for incubation. Is it worthwhile for that 10 to 15 min of shiokness than to regret 10 to 15years of despair. What if you do with your wife or GF unknowingly. You destroy her life. Now you sleep and eat also no peace right, want to test but scare to hear the result right. I was like you once. But luckily, my test negative. I swear never..........................................

Ah Dez
12-01-2005, 03:15 AM
The thing is...

if u want to do raw... then do worry. If you worry, then don't bother doing in raw!

Why bother doing it, then make yourself worry? if no balls to do raw, then dont do...

if got balls... just do it... and you won't even feel a pinch at all.

So why everyone so worried?

whiskynaam
12-01-2005, 01:26 PM
The thing is...

if u want to do raw... then do worry. If you worry, then don't bother doing in raw!

Why bother doing it, then make yourself worry? if no balls to do raw, then dont do...

Super Well said!! :)

songxxx1965
14-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Goin RAW , you're playing with fire........
Later instate of VICTORY , U becomes a big LOSER.

Zerocool301
14-01-2005, 09:24 AM
The thing is...

Everyone is so worried because if this cheongster does it raw, and then continues this habit with many other WLs, there's a chance he could be spreading all sorts of STDs around GL. THAT's why everyone is worried...
Your point about having the balls to do it raw is rather selfish. Safe sex is everyone's responsibility.

DT23
14-01-2005, 09:25 AM
just one words for you bro... good luck to you!!

easyeasy
14-01-2005, 09:34 AM
just one words for you bro... good luck to you!!

that is 4 words

walao
14-01-2005, 08:59 PM
The thing is...

Awwww~~~~Almighty Dez Speaks again.....*Words of Wisdom*....*Kneel down and bow...............*

Walao

tungsten
15-01-2005, 03:30 AM
RAW IS WAR!!! :mad:

sadsea
17-01-2005, 10:52 PM
victory, stop sex activities, go hiv and std check after 3 months. nice day.

fatty_leo
18-01-2005, 02:13 AM
good luck bro... :eek:

siamburox
18-01-2005, 02:37 AM
brother not worth it la , u never know if she's caught anything else before u had ur raw session with her .. its good to play safe anyway :) prevention is better than cure =) cheers :cool:

SilviaS13
29-01-2005, 05:26 AM
this is a repost,i posted in wrong thread. moderators please delete my other post in "how to enjoy cat 40 bonk?"

Hi all, as you will notice,i m a newbie with my first post. but i have been around this forum reading for a while,but mostly reading on health center and ktv. recently friend introduce to geylang, so i went with him once two weeks ago, cat 40 normal sop put condom to bj and fuck. i felt the service was good compared to those china girls standing in the alleys(tried once like dead fish and rush u to cum). but when i compared my one with my friend one,i found his house the service better so yday i went to try his house one.keep in mind that i m a sex chionging newbie,cause never paid before in life til last year broke up with gf then see through red dust one.

anyways, i went,my fren chose his regular,i sat down for a while to choose and ask okt for recommandation. he gave me a number but i tokcok with him for a while more he machiam dulan tot i playplay wun call.anyways i was trying to wait for one i think the face very chio one,but i oredi subconsciously chose one cos okt recommanded her liao but i act dun wan.after few mins of tokcok,i chose her and went to the room.once there,all the normal sop bath clean up happen la.her english was nonexistant unlike the previous one i had two weeks ago so she used sounds and sign language to communicate with me.so i cleaned up and laid on the bed,then waited for her to bath and then come give me the catbath. you see,i have this idea liao of what to expect from my previous experience,catbath was short and sweet,she was touching me in the rite places but it helps i m ticklish kind. then suddenly she stopped the catbath and BBBJ me!!!!!!!!!! i jitao snooked becos from what i experienced and heard from frens and reading of forum i thought they will never do this unless you are regular customer and special request.but the bbbj felt so shiok i just moan and duatao cannot think liao. so she sucksuck til i hardhard then she ask me "no condom?" i in my mind thinking yah no condom bj is good so i never reply,then she stop the bj and look me in the eye and ask again "no condom?"i thinking must be ask abt fuck liao,since the bbbj stop liao,i can think again,i say condom.so she took the strawberry flavor one and help me put sensually so i buey lun and push her onto the bed and i got on top of her and she pull me to her to lar ji with her.again i snooked but i m the kind go for gf feeling kind when i have sex so its even better for me.but when i got on top of her,my didi soft liao ,not enough sleep and out whole day..so i sigh and lay on the bed again,stopping the frenching and she took out the condom and start bbbj again to make me didi wake up. this time even more vigorous the bbbj cos i think no time liao .didi woke up and actually feel like cumming in her mouth but i decided to fuck her.so i said "fuck fuck" she stop and look at me in the eye and ask "no condom ah" i huh and before i know she put me RAW inside her liao. my dua tao sibei weak,suey tao go in liao my demon and angel fight for two seconds then i gave up the fight liao. but becos her bbbj so long,and plus the fact its raw,i cant last long and with her on top of me,i shoot my siao into her,she like wana get off when she felt i cumming but my caveman instinct held her tight tight to me and dont let her get off. in her i jitao less den one min cummed liao.immediately after i cum in her,she went to shower to wash and wash.took damn long cb my lj also juice liao liao dried up liao. when she finished,she just go to apply make up and wear clothes like sop again.no tirak or gf feeling watsoever.so i also wash myself clean clean and wore clothes.due to the lack of communication with me not knowing thai at all (i got learn a bit of viet to prepare for joochiat) and her english vocab of less den 10 words,we left the room with no fuss.but before i leave,i gave her a very long glance with my eyes trying to ask her eyes "why u wana do raw with me?" but i guess not enough power cos i got no answer.

why am i posting here?i need to ask the laojiaos of this forum,what happened to me common or not? first time go that house ask for that girl,not tirak,can bbbj and raw liao????since i decided to chiong, i never think much abt std but its in the back of my head always.before yday experience,i had sex with wl 3 times and all protected sex. but yday nite experience seems uncommon to me and i read read a bit here liao but cant seem to find my case one so i decided to break virginity and post liao. sorry to all for my leeching over the past few weeks.

p.s: i repost this here after i found this thread and found it more appropriate to post here,also i can see all the flames abt raw is war.let me just say that i will not do raw again,i hope i have no std,i will be going for checkup in a while's time,i have no gf no wife at the moment.just want to find out how common is it to do raw on first trip to the wl..think i found my answer from this thread but still hope for more comments hence my fr here.

Ecuader
29-01-2005, 04:39 PM
bro either u damn yandao or she want to pass some disease to u
good luck

walao
29-01-2005, 04:40 PM
why am i posting here?i need to ask the laojiaos of this forum,what happened to me common or not? first time go that house ask for that girl,not tirak,can bbbj and raw liao????.....

Once again....Orrhhhh......You si liao......HHG!

Walao

SilviaS13
01-02-2005, 03:30 AM
Once again....Orrhhhh......You si liao......HHG!

Walao

you ah,tell me i die twice liao hehe. to quote in chinese, nan zi han da zhan fu, liu xue bu liu lei. man big husband,shed blood not tear. but i agree,not worth the stress sia. should be last time raw for me with wl.

SEX DEMON
01-02-2005, 08:18 PM
you ah,tell me i die twice liao hehe. to quote in chinese, nan zi han da zhan fu, liu xue bu liu lei. man big husband,shed blood not tear. but i agree,not worth the stress sia. should be last time raw for me with wl.

YA, bro Silvia, good to know that it would be your last time doing raw. What's done, cannot be undone. just hope for the best that everything is alright with you & pls pls remember to go for checkup in a month's time !! ;)

I got the same experience last time also, but i let me big head take over my senses. :D

SilviaS13
02-02-2005, 12:08 AM
thanks for your concern Sex Demon. what will be,will be. now under probation,cant use smiley to convey msg heh.

DienBienphu
03-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Bro Silvia...dangerous la...u not kanchiong meh?. Do raw..man...farking dangerous la..dunno what she got. Working lady bonk many men per week...not to mention per day.

TooFast
03-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Bro Silvia...dangerous la...u not kanchiong meh?. Do raw..man...farking dangerous la..dunno what she got. Working lady bonk many men per week...not to mention per day.

Oso cannot like that say la. Are you saying WL(esp legal once) are doom not to get married and have children meh? Cheong 2 years liao never heard anyone will offer raw one.

Rumours are very deadly indeed.

tikus69
04-02-2005, 03:09 PM
I think the reason why WLs offer raw is because the condoms cost them money. to save money to pay the OKT and at the end have some money to bring back to their home country, they save on the condom. does bros here thisnk this is a logical reason? of course another reason is the WL got attitude and wants to pass some disease on to other people although i think this is highl;y unlikely becos' the OKT will beat them up if they find out.

dudick
04-02-2005, 03:52 PM
No matter what the reason. RAW is still too dangerous. 1 raw action and result in a lifetime of regret

SilviaS13
05-02-2005, 12:59 AM
I think the reason why WLs offer raw is because the condoms cost them money. to save money to pay the OKT and at the end have some money to bring back to their home country, they save on the condom. does bros here thisnk this is a logical reason? of course another reason is the WL got attitude and wants to pass some disease on to other people although i think this is highl;y unlikely becos' the OKT will beat them up if they find out.

i dont think the condoms cost them money. it is all part of the 40dollars deal.anyway, if u read my post carefully, i did say that she used a strawberry flavour condom on me,put on liao. but i became soft again so she took it off and bbbj again to get me hard. :o

as fo the disease part,i no comment la.

ThankGod4GL
05-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Whenever I get an offer to bonk raw by WL, I keep telling myself there's always another bonk waiting for me so don't risk it. Sad to say, I let my small head take over during my last session. :o

I kana STD b4 when I was in HK even though I was using cap. Had to go for a painful process of having something inserted into my dick to take samples for test and a jab to the buttock. So to say if u sway bbbj oso can kana STD/HIV.

Although I strongly discourage raw commercial sex, I do understand that sometimes its hard to control. Once again reminder to Samsters and to myself, there's always another bonk if you do it safe!

yoho
08-02-2005, 09:44 PM
i dont think the condoms cost them money. it is all part of the 40dollars deal.anyway, if u read my post carefully, i did say that she used a strawberry flavour condom on me,put on liao. but i became soft again so she took it off and bbbj again to get me hard. :o

as fo the disease part,i no comment la.

i understand bro, once i put on condom, no feeling, going down like die bird, but without condom is unsafe, i'm so scare to go for bonk again. :o

Orica
09-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Let me share my experience about this topic.

It was 2 years ago when my regular offer me raw and that time was madly in love with her and in the heat of passion, we did it and till i made the painful decision to stop seeing her. Of course the thought of infecting is on my mind but everytime we met and the emotion involved and we just carry on doing it. Ever tried to suggest to put on again but she will feel that Im not trusting her and she assure me Im the only one she do raw with.

Yes, the feeling is very different while doing without the rubber but there is always a doubt that Im not the only her doing with her. Consider Im lucky enough that Im still healthy at the moment after went for medical check.

One thing i notice is that they tend to offer raw when:
A) They like u
B) U are so regular with them and they offer one time raw during the end of their stint
C) U r very regular but always difficult to cum

I suppose my opinion may not be agree by others, but anyway just wish to share with u all.

"Gong Xi Fa Cai"

peterfish
09-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Looks like many rawrriors coming out of the closet. If do raw better don't shoot inside cunt. Wait cock will suck in all the dirty crap.
An old bird taught me that if you must do raw and wanna to cum inside, you can do this. After shooting, don't linger inside the warm cunt. A lot of man like to put their cock inside after they cum because too lazy or tired or both. That is very dangerous as the back flow due to the difference in pressure inside the vein that channel the sperm and the cunt will result in a back flow that will suck in the women's juice into the inside of your cock. The best thing is to immediately put out when you feel the first shoot of cum being released inside the cunt. Pull it out and shoot the rest of the sperm outside her. That way, the next few shoots of sperm will cleanse what ever jiuces that may go in during the first shoot.

Then quickly go and clean your dick. Urinate is a must to purge all unwanted juices from your dick. To increase the pressure, use your thumb and 2nd finger to press hard on the middle section of your dick shft to pressurize the flow of urine henceforth increasing the efficeincy of the "cleansing " process.

This was taught by a 50+ man who has fucked since 16 sometimes without CD if allowed. Now he is regular at Bintan. Disclaimer : I am not encouraging RAW but understand that at the heat of the moment, sometimes one can too confident. If you MUST do it, then at least try this method. No harm in trying. Better then nothing.

Orica
09-02-2005, 10:41 AM
An old bird taught me that if you must do raw and wanna to cum inside, you can do this.

Then quickly go and clean your dick. Urinate is a must to purge all unwanted juices from your dick. To increase the pressure, use your thumb and 2nd finger to press hard on the middle section of your dick shft to pressurize the flow of urine henceforth increasing the efficeincy of the "cleansing " process.
If you MUST do it, then at least try this method. No harm in trying. Better then nothing.

Hi Peterfish, i heard of the advise about urinate after raw but did not really know the reason behind it.

Wishing all Samster a prosperous new year and gong xi fa cai

sammyboyfor
09-02-2005, 10:46 AM
An old bird taught me that if you must do raw and wanna to cum inside, you can do this. After shooting, don't linger inside the warm cunt.

Never heard such rubbish in all my life.

HIV is transmitted via the mucous membranes. How on earth would immediate withdrawal & urinating after sex make any difference whatsoever to the risk factor? Herpes, Genital warts etc can be transmitted even if a condom is used!!!!

You should know better than to spread bloody grandfather stories. :mad:

bongster
09-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Agreed this is absolute crap.. dun shoot inside but fucking raw is still very high risk.. mebbe should bring you to CDC for walk, you should ask those HIV+ how they got it?

flcult
09-02-2005, 07:36 PM
the only thing that should be attempted raw is while eating sashimi at a jap restaurant. i'm serious, having unprotected sex is just like firing a gun with faulty ammunition, you never know when the chamber will explode in your face. not worth it lah, esp when you have the whole world sailing smoothly for you. just a few moments of orgasm and an eternity of pain & suffering. peace and screw safely.

robotech1
09-02-2005, 07:41 PM
the only thing that should be attempted raw is while eating sashimi at a jap restaurant. i'm serious, having unprotected sex is just like firing a gun with faulty ammunition, you never know when the chamber will explode in your face. not worth it lah, esp when you have the whole world sailing smoothly for you. just a few moments of orgasm and an eternity of pain & suffering. peace and screw safely.

I agreed...always cover your back if u still want to live longer. ah le loo ya :cool:

peterfish
10-02-2005, 09:16 AM
You should know better than to spread bloody grandfather stories. :mad:
No lah. I think you got the wrong idea. This is what some old man told me. I am just relating it to all for discussion sake. Some people here know that it is dangerous and foolish to do it raw with WL and yet they still do it. So the point is to let those ppls know if they REALLY wanna to do it, then try it this way. Work or not, at least it make them feel better. Those ppls will still do RAW regardless of what. I think the most important barrier is the WLs must NOT allow the customers to do it RAW. But biz is so bad that some WLs will do it to "trap" customers. That I believe is the weakest link.

peterfish
10-02-2005, 09:17 AM
Hi Peterfish, i heard of the advise about urinate after raw but did not really know the reason behind it.

Wishing all Samster a prosperous new year and gong xi fa cai
It is a urban folklore.

Zerocool301
10-02-2005, 10:27 AM
An old bird taught me that if you must do raw and wanna to cum inside, you can do this. After shooting, don't linger inside the warm cunt. A lot of man like to put their cock inside after they cum because too lazy or tired or both. That is very dangerous as the back flow due to the difference in pressure inside the vein that channel the sperm and the cunt will result in a back flow that will suck in the women's juice into the inside of your cock. The best thing is to immediately put out when you feel the first shoot of cum being released inside the cunt. Pull it out and shoot the rest of the sperm outside her. That way, the next few shoots of sperm will cleanse what ever jiuces that may go in during the first shoot.

It depresses me to think that there are people spreading grandfather's tales about how to avoid getting STDs with unprotected sex. Even when using a condom, the risk is not 0%, so how can any kind of technique prevent you from getting STDs? What about all the time your dick spends inside her pussy during the actual FJ? Like any viruses can't be transmitted then???

What's also depressing is that all these WLs have to resort to such tactics in order to keep their customer base. I mean, it's not like they love to work in the sex industry in the first place. More out of circumstance than choice. Imagine if they catch all kinds of STDs from irresponsible cheongsters. That's it, man... Their future also gone...

mysterious
10-02-2005, 10:33 AM
An old bird taught me that if you must do raw and wanna to cum inside, you can do this. After shooting, don't linger inside the warm cunt. A lot of man like to put their cock inside after they cum because too lazy or tired or both... .

actually this is one of the best part of raw leh... shoot inside then just collapse on her...

if can only deposit the first wave... then might as well don't CIP... just let everything out on the outside...

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 12:23 AM
A) They like u
B) U are so regular with them and they offer one time raw during the end of their stint

You are 100% right!!! but you forgot another reason which is...

D) They know they are already infected with STD or HIV. :cool:

So remember... RAW is WAR!!!

GPLs
11-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Gents,

PLAY SAFE AND YOU WILL PLAY LONG!

If you do not Abide, Guess Fate will catch up in time.

Regards, GPLs. :)

GLHunter
11-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Let me share my experience about this topic.

It was 2 years ago when my regular offer me raw and that time was madly in love with her and in the heat of passion, we did it and till i made the painful decision to stop seeing her. Of course the thought of infecting is on my mind but everytime we met and the emotion involved and we just carry on doing it. Ever tried to suggest to put on again but she will feel that Im not trusting her and she assure me Im the only one she do raw with.

Yes, the feeling is very different while doing without the rubber but there is always a doubt that Im not the only her doing with her. Consider Im lucky enough that Im still healthy at the moment after went for medical check.

A) They like u

I suppose my opinion may not be agree by others, but anyway just wish to share with u all.

"Gong Xi Fa Cai"

Bro.. once kena, tats it.
Are you REALLI READY for the WORST ???

mivec
12-02-2005, 12:41 AM
i understand bro, once i put on condom, no feeling, going down like die bird, but without condom is unsafe, i'm so scare to go for bonk again. :o

My take is that you should find one condom that you like. Just experiment with all the brands out there. I've tried Durex, and only like the featherlite series. Okimoto I used to like, but not after I discovered Ansell, a brand of Australian condoms. Those things fit me very well, and give a very good feeling during sex as the fit is good and it's not too thick.

Find one brand that you like, and bring your own condoms! Carex sucks a$$.

Orica
12-02-2005, 01:00 AM
Bro.. once kena, tats it.
Are you REALLI READY for the WORST ???

Hi Bro, yeah i know once kanna that end of it. That was 2 years ago n now i take annual checkup and also blood test. Me still alive luckily...at the moment.

Darkstorm
12-02-2005, 02:02 AM
Never do RAW........Never do RAW........Never do RAW......

It is irresponsible..........Even if you don't care for yourself, please spare a thought for others........sigh

SilviaS13
13-02-2005, 03:36 PM
come to think of it, ansell fits me well too. but i only had sex with girlfrens before i chiong geylang,dont even do one nite stands so i dun really have much experience of using condoms la.

but what i thought is for geylang cat 40 fishtanks,they go for monthly checkups? so if they got anything,the okt would stop them from working right? :confused:

thaivisitor
13-02-2005, 05:08 PM
come to think of it, ansell fits me well too. but i only had sex with girlfrens before i chiong geylang,dont even do one nite stands so i dun really have much experience of using condoms la.

but what i thought is for geylang cat 40 fishtanks,they go for monthly checkups? so if they got anything,the okt would stop them from working right? :confused:
As far as I know, even WL going for monthly checkups also got STD from doing raw with customers... so good luck to you.

Zerocool301
18-02-2005, 09:00 PM

You just spelt it out clearly: They go for MONTHLY checkups. How many customers do you think they will service between the checkups? At least a hundred would be a safe estimate. So how safe do you think it is? Definitely not 100% safe, right? :cool:

Lukeman
18-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Raw is War bro, dun try more or 1 day sian then u nos. better put on a raincoat so u will not get the 'FLU'.

Ah Dez
20-02-2005, 05:45 AM
Ok, i am trying to be serious here..

ERM... ANYONE , did the girl for the 1st time.. and get RAW?

PM ME! :D

AM I SERIOUS or wat?

walao
20-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Ok, i am trying to be serious here..

ERM... ANYONE , did the girl for the 1st time.. and get RAW?

PM ME! :D

AM I SERIOUS or wat?

No Need to PM...Limpei hiam hiam kena L6H66G2...cheebye.....tot she put ler conlom....after the first stroke i felt funny, why my lanjiao go into her cheebye very koot koot (slippery), like got lor conlom...limpei pushed her away and discovered..NO CONLOM!!!!>_<!!!!, Limpei fucked (verbally) her, cheebye, still got the cheek to hee hee hee....i grabbed a conlom and put it on myself and whacked her left right centre......

p.s. Lon't eben assume they put conlom for you liao buay...CHECK IT BY YOURSELF!....No cheebye, got to waste $$$ to go blood test....Pui Chao Nua...Chao Chee Bye....Hor Gao Gan Lar!!!!

Walao :mad:

ct75
20-02-2005, 07:26 PM
My advice...... always wear a bloody condom!!!! For all the excuses of the WLs go for check up and all.... its just to decrease the chances of infected WLs spreading the stds around... it doesnt eliminate the risk... cos STDs have window periods esp HIV..... a window period of as long as 1 year! So she can be infected and still test negative.....

Dont be a cock head and for that one moment of pleasure lose ur life..... Even if she is ur tirak and tells u that u are the only one.... I tell u... that is all bull shit! Take it from me who once made a bloody stupid mistake!!

Once there was this Cat 40 which I regularly patronised when I first started cheonging.... Well being young and also horny.... we were humping away and she suddentely removed the condom and asked me to fuck her raw... Well I did and after that, we talked and I being innocent at that time, told her dont do it raw with others okay? Can get STDs etc etc....

Well so one day after 2 months or so... a friend of mine happened to talk abt Geylang and started comparing notes..... He described this babe that he regularly patronised and finally let go.... Wah she even offers raw!! Shoik man..... So we decided to pay Geylang a visit to look for our regular girls and guess the reaction on our faces when we found ourselves walking towards the same house and asking for the same girl!!!

In short she had been doing all her regulars raw........

Another incident was with a CAT 150..... we were doing 69 and I am not boasting but I guess I made her really high by ass rimming her..... She suddentely mounted me and after I came, I slided out of her realising too late, that I did her raw..... The best part was she knew it!! She said she was too shoik and forgot about the condom..... A few days later I went back to look for her and when we were about to do it.... she actually said do me raw... She said, you already did me raw that day.... so u can do me raw again.....

The moral of the story...... you are not the only customer she offers raw too... even if she says you are... how to verify??? So why not play it safe and abstain from raw sex??? Trust me the price to pay is very heavy!

unicornboy
20-02-2005, 08:16 PM
My advice...... always wear a bloody condom!!!! For all the excuses of the WLs go for check up and all.... its just to decrease the chances of infected WLs spreading the stds around... it doesnt eliminate the risk... cos STDs have window periods esp HIV..... a window period of as long as 1 year! So she can be infected and still test negative.....

Dont be a cock head and for that one moment of pleasure lose ur life..... Even if she is ur tirak and tells u that u are the only one.... I tell u... that is all bull shit! Take it from me who once made a bloody stupid mistake!!

Once there was this Cat 40 which I regularly patronised when I first started cheonging.... Well being young and also horny.... we were humping away and she suddentely removed the condom and asked me to fuck her raw... Well I did and after that, we talked and I being innocent at that time, told her dont do it raw with others okay? Can get STDs etc etc....

Well so one day after 2 months or so... a friend of mine happened to talk abt Geylang and started comparing notes..... He described this babe that he regularly patronised and finally let go.... Wah she even offers raw!! Shoik man..... So we decided to pay Geylang a visit to look for our regular girls and guess the reaction on our faces when we found ourselves walking towards the same house and asking for the same girl!!!

In short she had been doing all her regulars raw........

Another incident was with a CAT 150..... we were doing 69 and I am not boasting but I guess I made her really high by ass rimming her..... She suddentely mounted me and after I came, I slided out of her realising too late, that I did her raw..... The best part was she knew it!! She said she was too shoik and forgot about the condom..... A few days later I went back to look for her and when we were about to do it.... she actually said do me raw... She said, you already did me raw that day.... so u can do me raw again.....

The moral of the story...... you are not the only customer she offers raw too... even if she says you are... how to verify??? So why not play it safe and abstain from raw sex??? Trust me the price to pay is very heavy!

Its doomed! Not worth it! Few minutes of RAW pleasure and you have 6 mths of torturing.....waiting for the HIV results. :( Always put on your raincoat!

mivec
20-02-2005, 08:37 PM
do u mind telling me why carex sucks for u?

Cos I find them too thick for my liking... Ansell and Okimoto, and certain models of Durex are ok for me. :D

Ah Dez
21-02-2005, 03:39 AM
Lets just say that....

Depends lah..

RAW or not RAW, Each to his own....... if you want to be shiok, hey, got to take the Risk.

suteerak1099
21-02-2005, 01:55 PM
hear ye hear ye, i've been told that a WL (will post her details once i get more info) offers BBBJ, RAW n Anal to any/every patron - be it regular or walk-in 1st time visitor. this is dangerous shit! :eek: obviously she's not deported back, as the test results may have still been negative for HIV.

but, please be warned that there's a new strain of aids virus found in US recently, n the scientists have yet to find remedy for the existing viruses. Then of cos, there's also risks of STD being transmitted via other means of intercourse, kiss n of cos blood transfusion.

i can understand that guys may at times request for BBBJ, CIM or Raw in the heat of the moment, n the WL may at her own discretion decide to oblige or not. however, when a WL initiates the over mentioned... something really is a miss! for all u know, she could very well be aware of her health condition, n knows she's going home sooner than expected, hence using unscrupulous means to make a big sweep b4 she goes - leaving a trail of sad fucks w the plagued disease.

for goodness sake, all u fellow cheongsters out there, we're all cheonging for the thrill, the pleasure, the companionship and watever other personal reasons. watever it is, please also be considerate n put on the CAP!

walao
21-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Alamak so sway? Next time play safe when WL service you. Open eyes better. :o

cheebye, limpei tot got put on ma....becos my lanjiao shiny like conlom reflection ma....HHG~!

Walao

just_me
21-02-2005, 10:07 PM
No Need to PM...Limpei hiam hiam kena L6H66G2...cheebye.....tot she put ler conlom....after the first stroke i felt funny, why my lanjiao go into her cheebye very koot koot (slippery), like got lor conlom...limpei pushed her away and discovered..NO CONLOM!!!!>_<!!!!, Limpei fucked (verbally) her, cheebye, still got the cheek to hee hee hee....i grabbed a conlom and put it on myself and whacked her left right centre......

p.s. Lon't eben assume they put conlom for you liao buay...CHECK IT BY YOURSELF!....No cheebye, got to waste $$$ to go blood test....Pui Chao Nua...Chao Chee Bye....Hor Gao Gan Lar!!!!

Walao :mad:

This kind of girl who do like that must be something wrong. either she is trying to kill herself or she trying to kill man who go look for pros.

walao
21-02-2005, 10:16 PM
This kind of girl who do like that must be something wrong. either she is trying to kill herself or she trying to kill man who go look for pros.

I think she dont like my face....she wanna 'kamikaze..."

Walao

suteerak1099
22-02-2005, 02:15 PM
hear ye hear ye, i've been told that a WL (will post her details once i get more info) offers BBBJ, RAW n Anal to any/every patron - be it regular or walk-in 1st time visitor. this is dangerous shit! :eek: obviously she's not deported back, as the test results may have still been negative for HIV.

here's the update! she's L8H43G8...dangerous chick...POISON up for grabs. noone's stopping, if u wanna "strike lottery"...

for gdness sake, use the cap please. if not for urself, at least spare a thought for ur family, ppl around u n last but not the least...cheongsters in the hood.

ultra007
22-02-2005, 09:34 PM
But I thought they will give BBBJ during the shower. Is still dangerous right.

thaivisitor
23-02-2005, 01:40 AM
But I thought they will give BBBJ during the shower. Is still dangerous right.
Well, to make it safer, during the BBBJ in the shower, while kneeling down, she can always face up the shower, grab a couple of mouthful of water, guggle and spit it, and then continue the BBBJ lor... :D

suteerak1099
23-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Well, to make it safer, during the BBBJ in the shower, while kneeling down, she can always face up the shower, grab a couple of mouthful of water, guggle and spit it, and then continue the BBBJ lor... :D

BBBJ = exchange of bodily fluid, the saliva vs the sweat glands n urinary track of the prick... water or no water, dettol or no dettol...spit or swallow, the intial contact is sufficient to push the risk factor sky high.

if u enjoy 69, then haha.. gd luck to u... there's condoms n femidoms out there. if u wanna pleasure ur gal...spare a lil thought for her. when she feels secure n protected, she'd be more natural at it too...hence u're probably in for a gd time. ;)

enjoy! enjoy!!

thaivisitor
23-02-2005, 05:46 PM
BBBJ = exchange of bodily fluid, the saliva vs the sweat glands n urinary track of the prick... water or no water, dettol or no dettol...spit or swallow, the intial contact is sufficient to push the risk factor sky high.

if u enjoy 69, then haha.. gd luck to u... there's condoms n femidoms out there. if u wanna pleasure ur gal...spare a lil thought for her. when she feels secure n protected, she'd be more natural at it too...hence u're probably in for a gd time.

enjoy! enjoy!!
Is that so? :eek: Wow! thanks for the advise!

hmmm.... now I'm trying to think how to get the WL to BJ me with cap in the shower. Or how to do 69 in the bathroom too. :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

oxilary
23-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Or how to do 69 in the bathroom too. :rolleyes:

the WL must be good at doing hand stand.. lol :eek:

bobsam_sg
23-02-2005, 06:31 PM
potential things that can cause u to contract aids in geylang...

- using a recent-used towel...
- oral sex...

- frenching (all she needs is a small blister in her mouth somewhere and then almost as bad as FJ raw)
- FJ (even with condom not 100% safe)

So to all you idiots out there doing it without condoms, think about the other bros that go to geylang. Dun be selfish for ur pleasure. Everyone wants to have sex without condoms. It feels twice or maybe thrice as good... But its just not safe. (even with condom not 100% safe).

a little something to ponder upon...
Girls get checked up once a month.
Some dumb bro who has aids, goes and bonks here during her first day after check up...
she contracts it from him and its transmitable within a week, (time frame for HIV to become transmitable after contracting it)
for the next three weeks all the other bros that go to her will have a risk.

For the mathematical minded people...
even considering the remaining bros use condom which is 99% safe
The risk factor is still a maximum of 1%.
So if the girl sees 9 ppl a day (average for popular girls),
thats almost 200 ppl in that remaining 3 weeks,
its expected that at least 2 brothers will contract aids before her next health check up... :eek: :(

Keep IT SAFE! So that everyone can enjoy the pleasures of the wonderful comercial sex life of singapore...

bobsam_sg
23-02-2005, 06:59 PM
just a small addition to my previous post....

i was researching online for statistics and figures about risks... one trusted site reported the following risk percentages...

French Kissing... less than 0.1%

BJ with condom... less than 1%
BJ without condom... less than 1%

FJ with condom.... less than 1%
FJ without condom.... between 1% - 13% (depends a lot also on the day of the menstural cycle that the girl is on)

Anal with condom... between 1% - 3%
Anal without condom... upto 55% :eek:

also one of the previous posts mentioned that if you pull out just as you are about to shoot, less chance of getting HIV. Not true... maybe less chance for the girl... but for the guy, just as high risk...

A few requests for the stubborn idiots that persist on wanting to do it raw (i know a few.... seriously wanna beat them up) ...
- only if u are a regular
- Plz choose only one girl to do it with raw.
- Talk to the girl and try and convince her to raw sex only with you.
- dont do anal... :mad:
- dun shoot inside her, (incase you have HIV... less chance of passing it on to her)

one final request... plz try and stop the addiction of doing it raw... get a girlfriend or a wife if so desperate... if cannot find one... then wait...

better to have the next 50 or 60 years to do it raw with someone you love, rather than die in 5 years because of carelessness

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 11:06 AM
potential things that can cause u to contract aids in geylang...

- using a recent-used towel...
- oral sex...
- frenching
- FJ (even with condom not 100% safe)

Girls get checked up once a month.
Some dumb bro who has aids, goes and bonks here during her first day after check up...
she contracts it from him and its transmitable within a week, (time frame for HIV to become transmitable after contracting it)
for the next three weeks all the other bros that go to her will have a risk.

even considering the remaining bros use condom which is 99% safe
The risk factor is still a maximum of 1%.
So if the girl sees 9 ppl a day (average for popular girls),
thats almost 200 ppl in that remaining 3 weeks,
its expected that at least 2 brothers will contract aids before her next health check up......
WOW!!!!! so you must be a big risk-taker, I really admire you....knowing all these facts and still to go for your 1st time in GL hor... :eek:

So next time I go, I won't have shower since need to use the towel there, no oral sex, no frenching, no FJ. Just sit down with her and TCSS... don't even "talk" about sex as it's also "oral" sex mah... :D

thaivisitor

TooFast
24-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Pardon me bombsam, but are you making a..."contribution" ? :rolleyes:

bobsam_sg
24-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Im just saying that its not risk free to go to GL.... but we still do it.

So try and reduce the risk by not doing it raw.

And thaivistor, if you could truly not do anything besides sit down with her and TCSS, then that'll be great.... u surely wont contract AIDS.... :rolleyes:

have fun... keep it safe.
-bs

suteerak1099
24-02-2005, 02:18 PM
WOW!!!!! so you must be a big risk-taker, I really admire you....knowing all these facts and still to go for your 1st time in GL hor... :eek:

So next time I go, I won't have shower since need to use the towel there, no oral sex, no frenching, no FJ. Just sit down with her and TCSS... don't even "talk" about sex as it's also "oral" sex mah... :D

thaivisitor

thaivisitor, dun take it so literally lah, i doubt bobsam meant for us to boycott the WLs la. i suppose he meant that there's risks despite precautionary measures...but no protection is as gd as paying $40 to jump off westin lah.

the WLs already so poor thing have to resort to such traits for their livelihood, show them some respect/sympathy - support them a bit is a divine effort. i'd say our patronage in GL is just as gd as the tsunami relief lor.

there's many means n ways to find pleasure, but just gotta use the head on top, n not the 1 between ur thighs. anyways, its a free world, noone can stop anyone from trying all out to die from STD... its up to the cheongster's discretion if he prefers to preserve his life, so he can have more gd bonks.. or to be gungho n die like a hero aka ZERO

peterfish
24-02-2005, 07:25 PM
just a small addition to my previous post....

i was researching online for statistics and figures about risks... one trusted site reported the following risk percentages...

Care to share with all the bros here which website you did your research on? I am sure a lot of them (me including) would really like to visit that site. :)

peterfish
24-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Im just saying that its not risk free to go to GL.... but we still do it.
So try and reduce the risk by not doing it raw.
-bs
Care to share with us what exactly do you do it with the WL in the room since you know so much abt precautions. I am sure that a lot of bros here (again me including) would really be interested to know.

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 08:08 PM
thaivisitor, dun take it so literally lah, i doubt bobsam meant for us to boycott the WLs la. i suppose he meant that there's risks despite precautionary measures...but no protection is as gd as paying $40 to jump off westin lah.

point noted bro.

the question is... where do we draw the line... since he gave out the stats mah.... and the way he brand those who did as "idiots"...

So now I also want to be safe.. and since learning from his stats, should I now make an open statement to "idiots" who french, BJ (since BBBJ have same percentage) not to do it too?

We discourage bros to do raw... but I think in a more approriate way in addressing them lah...

My 2 cents worth

thaivisitor

poolhot.
24-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Is that so? :eek: Wow! thanks for the advise!

hmmm.... now I'm trying to think how to get the WL to BJ me with cap in the shower. Or how to do 69 in the bathroom too. :rolleyes:

BJ wuz cap in the shower - that one i also dun know.
69 in the bathroom - Come to the paintmaster..... boy boy.. kekeke

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Care to share with us what exactly do you do it with the WL in the room since you know so much abt precautions. I am sure that a lot of bros here (again me including) would really be interested to know.
Well for starters I think instead of french kiss can have french toast...
Instead of the WL giving you a BJ, she'll be blowing a BG (Bubble Gum)... :D

thaivisitor

peterfish
24-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Well for starters I think instead of french kiss can have french toast...
Instead of the WL giving you a BJ, she'll be blowing a BG (Bubble Gum)... :D
Ha ha. I think he go to the room and touch touch the WL, then he cum. Like what some of the OKTs told me b4, some clients go inside there, only wanna hug and touch and they can cum. Weird. mostly ah peks.

spawn
24-02-2005, 11:39 PM
My take is that you should find one condom that you like. Just experiment with all the brands out there. I've tried Durex, and only like the featherlite series. Okimoto I used to like, but not after I discovered Ansell, a brand of Australian condoms. Those things fit me very well, and give a very good feeling during sex as the fit is good and it's not too thick.

Find one brand that you like, and bring your own condoms! Carex sucks a$$.

I agree with Bro Mivec. I have tried the Durex Featherlite series and have been using it since. Pays a bit more but the feeling is almost like not wearing any condom.

lawry
25-02-2005, 09:30 AM
just curious.. if BBBJ spreads aids virus.. wat if.. a aids person SNEEZE really hard onto my face (accident).. Can i sue him/her for murder?? :confused: and i tot.. doctor says u can kiss a aids patient? if can kiss thr mouth to mouth.. little bro to mouth ok right?

i only know STD can transmit thr oral..

bobsam_sg
26-02-2005, 03:58 PM
wow you guys are a little snappy dun you think?

So whats better, me adressing the guys who do it raw as 'idiots'?
Or you making fun of my posts and hence encouraging the guys who go raw to not listen and continue doing it raw?

As for your questions about what i do when with a WL,

i start by observing her to see if shes got any cuts or anything like that, if she looks healthy, etc.
Then i shower, and before she gives me a BJ, i wear a condom, (buy your own box of condoms if the WL's are stingy on the amount of condoms they are allowed to use. Better to pay 3 bucks and be safe than get some nasty STD right?)

after BJ, I wipe my self with tissue, i replace with fresh condom, then go on to FJ.

Now im not saying the way i do things is the way all bros should do it.

But for me, i feel its the safest way to go about it. (not risk free, but safer)

I know its hard to concentrate on these kind of details during the heat of things. But again, thats your call. Do you want to be more safe or risk not being so safe, for a little more pleasure?

about frenching, no i dont french... its not that risky anyway... i said frenching is only risky if she has a blister or something in her mouth. chances of that are low, and chances of catching aids or any other sickness (except maybe common cold or something like that) is also low.... but still not 0%!

But yet i dont french. I dunno why, it kinda puts me off. I've found that a lot of WL's have quite bad breath lah. (Maybe cause of smoking)... maybe if i try more expensive WL categories, it will be less noticable...

But so far in the $40 thai category most of them have bad breath...
and so about ur propositon to have french toast instead of frenching...
I say bring it on bro... french toast is great... nothing like some good french toast after some sex. :cool:

(better than frenching an unknown female with not so pleasant breath eh?)

I hope that settles that...

and for u bros out there that do it raw, i still think you are 'idiots'! But since my using such a term has caused a little stir amongst a few light-hearted individuals that read this forum, i shall refer to you with a more polite term from now on. ('naive fools' maybe...) :D

Lastly i'd just like to say that dun take my posts in the wrong way, it wasnt to discourage you from having fun in GL, or to visit GL less... go as much as u want, bonk as much as u want! I posted a few warnings, just to keep u bonking safely! (hopefully a few years later, when u hear of some careless dudes that are spending the rest of their lives in hospitals, you will thank me, and others that have posted similar things, for warning you all, or convincing you all to keep ur fun safe.)

thats bout it....
any more questions or objections 'thaivisitor'?

peterfish
26-02-2005, 04:05 PM

i start by observing her to see if shes got any cuts or anything like that, if she looks healthy, etc.
Then i shower, and before she gives me a BJ, i wear a condom, (buy your own box of condoms if the WL's are stingy on the amount of condoms they are allowed to use. Better to pay 3 bucks and be safe than get some nasty STD right?)

after BJ, I wipe my self with tissue, i replace with fresh condom, then go on to FJ.

But for me, i feel its the safest way to go about it. (not risk free, but safer)

I know its hard to concentrate on these kind of details during the heat of things. But again, thats your call. Do you want to be more safe or risk not being so safe, for a little more pleasure?

about frenching, no i dont french... its not that risky anyway... i said frenching is only risky if she has a blister or something in her mouth. chances of that are low, and chances of catching aids or any other sickness (except maybe common cold or something like that) is also low.... but still not 0%!

Noted. But about that reliable online source that you used to quote all those figures? You have not yet reveal that. A lot of us would love to visit that site. Since you are here to advocate safe sex, then it is very better that you give us the source rather than just selfishly keep it for yourself. Unless of course all those figues are doctored.

peterfish
26-02-2005, 04:22 PM

But yet i dont french. I dunno why, it kinda puts me off. I've found that a lot of WL's have quite bad breath lah. (Maybe cause of smoking)... maybe if i try more expensive WL categories, it will be less noticable...

and so about ur propositon to have french toast instead of frenching...
I say bring it on bro... french toast is great... nothing like some good french toast after some sex. :cool:

and for u bros out there that do it raw, i still think you are 'idiots'! But since my using such a term has caused a little stir amongst a few light-hearted individuals that read this forum, i shall refer to you with a more polite term from now on. ('naive fools' maybe...) :D

Lastly i'd just like to say that dun take my posts in the wrong way, it wasnt to discourage you from having fun in GL, or to visit GL less... go as much as u want, bonk as much as u want! I posted a few warnings, just to keep u bonking safely! (hopefully a few years later, when u hear of some careless dudes that are spending the rest of their lives in hospitals, you will thank me, and others that have posted similar things, for warning you all, or convincing you all to keep ur fun safe.)

thats bout it....
Bro, you are a real loser. Your statements are full of loopholes. You claimed that you are first timer in GL and yet you can say things like " a lot of Wls have bad breath." You never called b4 so how you know. You are lying! How can we believe your words when it is so obvious that you have a hidden agenda here. You are not here to promote safe sex but to make fun of the samsters here.

bobsam_sg posting :

Just visited geylang for first time. L8 forgot house number. Girl number 26.

Just some advice about this girl.

DONT choose her... she totally sucks

Girl looks hot when sitting in the "fish tank". after you pick her you realise shes a little short.

still quite hot lah. legs very smooth, ample breasts, though i think she was wearing one of those special bras to make it look bigger.

anyway... so much for the looks.

everything else... quite bad.

Service: she very time concerned. wanna fuck u and get out as quick as possible. keeps rejecting u from touching her anywhere.

quite rude. doesnt speak english. she gets tired within 2 minutes of fucking and makes u do all the work...

her bj is good though, quite nice, good suction...

heres the summary:
looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
bj: 8/10
fj: 2/10
attitude: 1/10
drawbacks: no english, quite short...
damage: 50$ for half hour.

my first experience.... and not so good lah... any bros have some good recomendations plz post...

TooFast
26-02-2005, 04:25 PM
wow you guys are a little snappy dun you think?

So whats better, me adressing the guys who do it raw as 'idiots'?
Or you making fun of my posts and hence encouraging the guys who go raw to not listen and continue doing it raw?

Hello Uncle Bob.
As senior samsters, they all know what is so called right and wrong to do in GL. You dun have to "contribute" your safety warning about RAW.

And as to why they make fun your post, well this is a forum. If we see a funny post, we will make fun. Your post just happen to be funny :D

I hope you didn't do it too obviously because it's VERY rude to observe ppl. Try getting yourself OBSERVED by someone. Then you will know how she feels.....

You are joking right?

By posting this, you're really asking for it. You're tempting ppl to make fun of you. What you do, you just keep it to yourself, ok. So no one will make fun of your "post"

But for me, i feel its the safest way to go about it. (not risk free, but safer)I know its hard to concentrate on these kind of details during the heat of things. But again, thats your call. Do you want to be more safe or risk not being so safe, for a little more pleasure?

The safest way is PCC :D Have you try it?

I tell you one secret ok. WL are even more afraid to french us. You want to know why?

I have cheong 2 years of CAT40 and I never EVER come across a bad breath WL before. Could it be your breath?

Me think it's a waste you ain't a comedian.

thats bout it....

Do you know who is TV anot uncle bob?

TooFast
26-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Bro, you are a real loser. Your statements are full of loopholes. You claimed that you are first timer in GL and yet you can say things like " a lot of Wls have bad breath." You never called b4 so how you know. You are lying! How can we believe your words when it is so obvious that you have a hidden agenda here. You are not here to promote safe sex but to make fun of the samsters here.

He not a loser la. A comedian. I had a good laugh reading his essay.

WL have bad breath...hahahaha that shows that he is first time. ;)

TooFast
26-02-2005, 04:40 PM
one final request... plz try and stop the addiction of doing it raw... get a girlfriend or a wife if so desperate... if cannot find one... then wait...

You is it want to do raw to her all by yourself ah?

better to have the next 50 or 60 years to do it raw with someone you love, rather than die in 5 years because of carelessness

...........Human can only live for about 80-100 years. Are you from another planet? Read too many comics?

I do know there's one comic about a devil who lived for 200 years before he finally found someone he love and "ahem" with her :rolleyes:

peterfish
26-02-2005, 04:40 PM

To me, he is a sad fuck and a loser. Using the promotion of safe sex as a front to make his hidden agenda. I am still waiting for him to show me which website he got all the figues from. If he can't produce it, then he is a pack of bullshit. Think his mouth more smelly than the WLs. :mad:

TooFast
26-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Think his mouth more smelly than the WLs. :mad:

Dun compare him and WL leh. He not fit to be compared with the WL.

WL mouth actually quite sweet la. FL one I dunno. But Legal house one always nice leh.

thaivisitor
26-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Then i shower, and before she gives me a BJ, i wear a condom,
You are a very selfish samster, thinking only for your own pleasure. Do you know that allowing a WL to give you BJ (even with condom) will put us at risk of getting STD or even worst HIV???? Have you no concern whatsoever with the safety of other samsters who also patronise GL????

In your own words,
"So to all you idiots out there allowing the WL to do BJ,, think about the other bros that go to geylang. Dun be selfish for ur pleasure. Everyone wants to have BJ. It feels twice or maybe thrice as good... But its just not safe".

Wow! Should I be honoured that you specifically mentioned me? kekekekeke

I am well aware of your intent and I don't think you intended to mislead any of the samsters here (although your post does have loopholes as identified by bros here).

The point is you lay down the stats and requested for samsters not to do raw as it might affect (or infect) others like yourself who might want to cheong.

Now, I want to be safer, so basing on your stats, I now want to request samsters not even to do BJ since it may also infect (regardless or percentage) me if I also want to cheong.

So why only those who do raw are idiots? shouldn't I also address the samsters who allow the WL to do BJ, as idiots because they expose me to a certain level of risk, no matter how small?

Had you just advise samsters not to do raw, I would have accepted it as would most of the samsters here, instead of branding them as idiots because YOU don't like raw but its OK for BJ since YOU allow the WL to BJ on you.

thaivisitor
GL Lor 10 Coffeeshop TCSS Session On 1 March 2005

TooFast
26-02-2005, 09:20 PM
From the way Uncle bob says about CAT 40, it just shows that he really hate CAT 40 gers alot.
Take a look at the following quotes:

Ppl observe the ger beauty, yet he observe the ger to see if she is poisoned anot. If she is FL, I no words to say. But legal house also observe.......

Here, he tries to make the WL look like a sick fuck. I cannot imagine how the ger feels when he does this.

And I thought one only wipe himself when he PCC!?

But so far in the $40 thai category most of them have bad breath...........

Here, he tries to make it look as if ALL WL offer Frenching Services. And then he complains of their "bad breath" which obviously none of them have it.

Well, uncle bob, if you still want to know why WL very afraid to french us. Give me a PM. I will tell you.

Oh ya, and thank you for your "contribution" Hopefully, the brothers here will "up" you for your kind warning :D

bobsam_sg
27-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by peterfish

True... I have only been to GL about 9 times up till today... So maybe the bad breath wl's i have come accross are just bad luck...

Hey, and i didnt start the making fun of Samsters... look back at the forum, you'll realise just how unreasonable others' posts are.

Posted by TooFast
I have cheong 2 years of CAT40 and I never EVER come across a bad breath WL before. Could it be your breath?

People with bad breath dont notice others that have bad breath... I hope u brush ur teeth every day TooFast...
(... and 2 years? Man you must be a real loser with girls to have to resort to going to GL for 2 years.)

Well, maybe its unfair for me to say that, cause even I start going to GL now, but thats just been for 2 weeks. I dun think i intend to go much longer... Money and time wont permit...

Posted by TooFast
I hope you didn't do it too obviously because it's VERY rude to observe ppl. Try getting yourself OBSERVED by someone. Then you will know how she feels.....

As opposed to paying to fuck her... Thats a very nice thing to do isnt it.

Shes a whore... She just wants to fuck take her money and leave. If you guys think theres more to it than that... well, all I can say is, get a life.

Taking a momment to observe the person you're going to stick your dick into, its not such a bad thing.

Posted by TooFast
And as to why they make fun your post, well this is a forum. If we see a funny post, we will make fun. Your post just happen to be funny

Alright, I can respect and deal with that.

Posted by TooFast
By posting this, you're really asking for it. You're tempting ppl to make fun of you. What you do, you just keep it to yourself, ok. So no one will make fun of your "post"

Makes no fucking sense, what u said here bro. Its a sex-forum, people are and have been posting exactly what they are doing with WL's so that other bros know bout it.

Posted by TooFast
I tell you one secret ok. WL are even more afraid to french us. You want to know why?

So you're saying that this girl whos frenches, bj's and fucks 6 or 7 guys every day... smokes maybe 2 packs of cigs a day, is afraid of my little innocent clean mouth. Haha... Bro, maybe they are afraid to french you... (visit the dentist, it might help this little problem of urs...)

Posted by Too Fast

Why thank you... Glad to know that i've given you a couple of laughs... helps to destress you miserable little lives doesnt it?

Posted by TooFast
...........Human can only live for about 80-100 years. Are you from another planet?

80 to 100 years? Yeah i think thats about right? What did I say? 5000?
No i don't think so, I recall I said, its better to have raw sex with someone you love for the next 50 to 60 years.... Considering you're age is between 20 to 40, that statement holds true. Now if you're above 40 i guess your right.
But then again, I guess if you're above 40 you should seriously considering finding a GF or a Wife... Can't go to GL for ur whole life, mate.

Posted by peterfish
To me, he is a sad fuck and a loser. Using the promotion of safe sex as a front to make his hidden agenda. I am still waiting for him to show me which website he got all the figues from. If he can't produce it, then he is a pack of bullshit. Think his mouth more smelly than the WLs.

Hidden agenda? Promoting safe sex? no no, i'd be a very good person to be promoting safe sex... Im quite selfish to be a good person... Im just trying to make it a safer place for me... :D
As for producing the website... well, after the kind of ruckus you guys have made about my posts, I dun think i really care for producing anything... if you want the figures, theres a handy site called, www.google.com, i suggest you search there... might find something...

Posted by TooFast
WL mouth actually quite sweet la.

Haha... you're quite a comedian yourself...
(again, i recommend a dentist...)

Posted by Thaivistor
You are a very selfish samster, thinking only for your own pleasure. Do you know that allowing a WL to give you BJ (even with condom) will put us at risk of getting STD or even worst HIV???? Have you no concern whatsoever with the safety of other samsters who also patronise GL????

I dont even want to comment on this one. I respect Toofast for some of his comments, I understand Peterfish for some of his comments, but you my thai friend, are just full of shit.
Dont post crap for the sake of posting it. If u have something decent to say, i'll take it into account :mad:

I conclude by informing you all, that I dun think i'll be posting anything more in this thread, I realise that the people here post for the sake of posting, and not really taking into consideration what other ppl have to say bout it...

I just thought i'd express my views on this issue of raw sex... but i guess it wasnt appreciated too well... in that case im really sorry for any stir I might have cause amongst you people... Thank you for all your comments

(even though most of you are total idiots...)

Oh...sorry in advance, bout any stir that last comment of mine causes too.

Tata!

have fun bros... Keep it safe...

TooFast
27-02-2005, 08:25 PM
True... I have only been to GL about 9 times up till today... So maybe the bad breath wl's i have come accross are just bad luck...
A while back, in your FR you said you are first timer in GL. Now, the number 9 pops up. And 9/9 you get bad breath WL.......you should go buy ToTo.

Hey, and i didnt start the making fun of Samsters... look back at the forum, you'll realise just how unreasonable others' posts are.

Try to look back at your post. Maybe you can see the hidden agenda behind your words.

People with bad breath dont notice others that have bad breath... I hope u brush ur teeth every day TooFast...
(... and 2 years? Man you must be a real loser with girls to have to resort to going to GL for 2 years.)

You fail bio is it? It's true that you cannot smell your own breath. But others can. Even if both of them have bad breath.

Me going GL = loser? Some married men even go GL also. Some have even cheong GL+petain+deskar+batam+bkk+LOS for 20 years. What are they?

By calling me a loser, you practically call everyone who patronise GL including yourself a loser.
Good luck my friend.

And yes I brush my teeth twice per day.

As opposed to paying to fuck her... Thats a very nice thing to do isnt it.
Shes a whore... She just wants to fuck take her money and leave. If you guys think theres more to it than that... well, all I can say is, get a life.
Taking a momment to observe the person you're going to stick your dick into, its not such a bad thing.

Hello, in your previous post, you said that you are observing whether she poison anot. You didn't say you are observing her beauty. That's 2 different issue.

As for expecting more from a WL, do try to read My Filial Daughter to have some insights about having a relationship with a WL.

Makes no fucking sense, what u said here bro. Its a sex-forum, people are and have been posting exactly what they are doing with WL's so that other bros know bout it.

You try to be different from other bros. Read their FRs then read your post. Compare and you will see.

So you're saying that this girl whos frenches, bj's and fucks 6 or 7 guys every day... smokes maybe 2 packs of cigs a day, is afraid of my little innocent clean mouth. Haha... Bro, maybe they are afraid to french you... (visit the dentist, it might help this little problem of urs...)

Ok, the reason why WL dun want to french is because this service is NOT COMPULSORY for them. Same for BBBJ. Usually, there's only 2 reason why the WL will french.

1) She likes you alot. You and her share a chemistry in bed.
2) A special service to entice you, so that you will come back to her again.

Base on my experience, majority of WL dun prefer to french. Because most of the time, it feels funny. Do you know what I mean? Sometimes, it's not the breath, it's just the feeling isn't there.

And if really like you say, I got bad breath, then I must kow tow to WH2G2 and L6H66G2, coz they french me alot. and not shown a single bit of disgusted expression. I kow tow them for their great acting and tolerance skills.

80 to 100 years? Yeah i think thats about right? What did I say? 5000?
No i don't think so, I recall I said, its better to have raw sex with someone you love for the next 50 to 60 years.... Considering you're age is between 20 to 40, that statement holds true. Now if you're above 40 i guess your right.
But then again, I guess if you're above 40 you should seriously considering finding a GF or a Wife... Can't go to GL for ur whole life, mate.

A little misread...hahaha...maybe your post not clear enough. I dunno.

Hidden agenda? Promoting safe sex? no no, i'd be a very good person to be promoting safe sex... Im quite selfish to be a good person... Im just trying to make it a safer place for me...
As for producing the website... well, after the kind of ruckus you guys have made about my posts, I dun think i really care for producing anything... if you want the figures, theres a handy site called, www.google.com, i suggest you search there... might find something...

Uncle bob, have you realized that you just blew your cover :D
Care to re-edit your post?

I dont even want to comment on this one. I respect Toofast for some of his comments, I understand Peterfish for some of his comments, but you my thai friend, are just full of shit.

Again, uncle bob, do you know who is ThaiVisitor? Do some reading before you come back and play with him.

I conclude by informing you all, that I dun think i'll be posting anything more in this thread, I realise that the people here post for the sake of posting, and not really taking into consideration what other ppl have to say bout it...

Thank you for all your comments

I knew right from the start, he is a comedian.
*Thumbs up*
Apology accepted ;)

thaivisitor
27-02-2005, 09:38 PM
but you my thai friend, are just full of shit.
Dont post crap for the sake of posting it. If u have something decent to say, i'll take it into account :mad:
I just thought i'd express my views on this issue of raw sex... but i guess it wasnt appreciated too well... in that case im really sorry for any stir I might have cause amongst you people... Thank you for all your comments

Waaa, your "angry" icon brings shivers down my spine.

kekekeke, it takes an fucking idiot to identify other idiots.

If you can understand english, you would have noticed in my last post that I understand what you are trying to do but just do not agree with the way you go about doing it especially branding samsters as idiots.

But apparently, you are just a fucking idiot since you are not able to see that I am giving you a taste of your own medicine in the first couple of paragraphs.

Just as well you decide not to comment anymore since we're really tired of trying to educate fucking idiots in this forum, especially those liars.

Don't worry, none of your comments, even your last, will even cause a feather to ruffle, less of all a stir.

Also, of course you will deny that you are a samster reborn (don't wish to give manes here) as your fucking writing style and arrogance is quite apparent.

Cheers :D

thaivisitor
27-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Again, uncle bob, do you know who is ThaiVisitor? Do some reading before you come back and play with him.
Bro, don't use this kind of statement leh... wait samsters think I'm a mafia or whatever lah.... and then "mark" me how?

I'm just an ordinary samster like every ones else :D

poolhot.
27-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Bro, don't use this kind of statement leh... wait samsters think I'm a mafia or whatever lah.... and then "mark" me how?

I'm just an ordinary samster like every ones else :D

Ya,,, man. Tis kind of statemant really make my ball shrink..

U not Mafia.. They too small U are SUPERBOY..... lolz.

thaivisitor
27-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Ya,,, man. Tis kind of statemant really make my ball shrink..

U not Mafia.. They too small U are SUPERBOY..... lolz.
Mr Painter, why are you still "stalking" me?

In this forum has so many hundreds of threads which require your presence, not the threads which I go to hor... :D

peterfish
28-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Also, of course you will deny that you are a samster reborn (don't wish to give manes here) as your fucking writing style and arrogance is quite apparent.

Same style of writing. Same arrogant fuck attitude. Best of all, only 8 posts and he writes like somebody who has posted at least 1500 times. Then he even better. The same person behind this nick replied back to himself using his old nick. Actor, producer, director and stunt man all one person. Pathetic. What some losers will do to get attention.

TooFast
28-02-2005, 08:50 AM
:eek: I dun think uncle bob is SM.

Dun mind me. :p

peterfish
28-02-2005, 09:01 AM
:eek: I dun think uncle bob is SM.

Dun mind me. :p
Wow. Which part of my sentence gave you that idea? I never said it was him hor. Later SM started it again, then you must be responsible.

TooFast
28-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Wow. Which part of my sentence gave you that idea? I never said it was him hor. Later SM started it again, then you must be responsible.

No part la. It's just....

I remember SB got say before bobsam is SM.

But dun see the similarities leh.
Maybe just want to help SM a bit haha.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Frankiestine
28-02-2005, 11:22 AM

Just read this thread...agree with you....somehow the way he described his actions during BJ and FJ, reminds me of Mr. Bean.... :D

peterfish
28-02-2005, 12:23 PM
No part la. It's just....

I remember SB got say before bobsam is SM.

But dun see the similarities leh.
Maybe just want to help SM a bit haha.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Things can anyhow eat but words cannot anyhow said.

thaivisitor
28-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Waaa, your "angry" icon brings shivers down my spine.

kekekeke, it takes an fucking idiot to identify other idiots.

If you can understand english, you would have noticed in my last post that I understand what you are trying to do but just do not agree with the way you go about doing it especially branding samsters as idiots.

But apparently, you are just a fucking idiot since you are not able to see that I am giving you a taste of your own medicine in the first couple of paragraphs.

Just as well you decide not to comment anymore since we're really tired of trying to educate fucking idiots in this forum, especially those liars.

Don't worry, none of your comments, even your last, will even cause a feather to ruffle, less of all a stir.

I take back what I've said about Mr Bob. I think it's only a miscommunication. Hopefully, no harm done.

peterfish
28-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Hidden agenda? Promoting safe sex? no no, i'd be a very good person to be promoting safe sex... Im quite selfish to be a good person... Im just trying to make it a safer place for me... :D
No one will believe a person who just plucked out info from thin air and then preach them to ppls like the gospel. You must have hard facts and proof to back up your claims. I have asked thrice for the website and you have avoided me thrice times too. Like someone else, you are also an expert in the art of avoidance too. Anyone can bullshit and tell grandfather stories. But at the end of the day, it is only those who put their money where their mouth is, that will earn the respects of others here. This applies to the real world too. NATO ppls there are many but really work ones, are far and few in between.

Again the art of avoidance.

TooFast
28-02-2005, 01:22 PM
I think his so called trusted site should be here.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17859&page=1&pp=15

:) Most of the stats tally to what he says except the anal one :D

test01_123
28-02-2005, 04:45 PM
The thing is...

Well said. :)

bobsam_sg
28-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Hey....

I know i said i wont post here any more,

but just had to say sorry bout all the things i said about you guys too...

i hope no harm done from my side either...

maybe just over-reacted a bit... (after reading one of the earliest posts in this thread.... the fact of raw sex with prostitute kinda shocked me in a disgusting sorta way... so i jumped to conclusions...)

glad to know u found the site with the stats, TooFast...

i checked up most of the stats with other sites like http://aids.about.com/ and some other sites i found on google when i searched for HIV transmission statistics... most were similar and thats why i said it was trustable...

the anal stats i found varied a lot between sites... i posted the maximum figure i found, thinking it would be safest to do that... (instead of putting a smaller figure and then find that some one sue me if he gets aids and calculate that it actually is higher percentage... :rolleyes:)
well i didnt think so deep into at that time, i just decided to put the maximum figure i found...

a few other doubts to clear.... the first post i posted about my first time in GL was about a week back i think... i had gone to GL for first time.... then joined this site about 2 days later and posted about my first visit (didnt like first visit too much)...
but still, since then, visited GL around 9 times lah... hehe... one more time again today.... hehe.... its been busy week... :D
but cant continue like this though... money will run out, then will have no more left to eat and drink for the month...

oh and i take back the fact about all the WL's so far having bad breath. that was just exaggeration to get back at what u had said... but most of them i have visited having bad breath still holds true... i think after the first 4 visits i just stopped frenching because the ones i had encountered so far were not that nice...

today i tried frenching, and it was ok lah... quite sweet like what u said... but i think that was more from the taste of the mouth freshner she used while having shower....hehe...

i dunno, the girl was just too hot so i just couldnt resist frenching... suprisingly she didnt stop me... (one of the H66 girls, dun remember the number)

anyway... sorry bout all the last few arrogant posts... I hope that it was helpful in a few ways at least, and that u guys gained something out of it also rather than just getting pissed at me...

over and out...

have fun bros... keep it safe...

Frankiestine
28-02-2005, 05:22 PM
a few other doubts to clear.... the first post i posted about my first time in GL was about a week back i think... i had gone to GL for first time.... then joined this site about 2 days later and posted about my first visit (didnt like first visit too much)...
but still, since then, visited GL around 9 times lah... hehe... one more time again today.... hehe.... its been busy week... :D
but cant continue like this though... money will run out, then will have no more left to eat and drink for the month...
Brudder I salute you for your gallant effort in reviving the flagging ecocknomi of GL....we need more bros like u to make GL a viable entity.... :D

TooFast
28-02-2005, 05:50 PM
glad to know u found the site with the stats, TooFast...
:D

but still, since then, visited GL around 9 times lah... hehe... one more time again today.... hehe.... its been busy week...

10 visits only 1 FR :rolleyes: You go back to the same ger?

test01_123
28-02-2005, 06:01 PM
LOL,

OK, my take on this subject.

I find it ridiculous that all the bros seem to be saying

"Raw is War" or "Dun be selfish, go for check ups and not let the disease be spread to other bros here"

In the first place

Quit making the persons who did without condoms, feel bad or worried already! Instead of "hantaming" him, advise him properly.

Advise not for the fact that he may spread the virus to others, but primarily also for the fact that he may contract the virus himself, therefore putting others at risk. If I were to put it bluntly,

"I want to ENJOY having sex the way I want, without others telling me what to do! If I want to do it raw, so be it!"

Adding to what Bro Ah Dez said earlier on

If you are prepared to take the risk, go do it the way you want to do it.
If you wish to continue being in the scene, a wiser and recommended approach is to wear a condom. Not only does it prevent you from catching all the nasty virii, it also gives you more money to enjoy yourself.
Eg: 1 bonk without condom = 15 minutes to 1 night of pure pleasure, + checkups
Each checkup costs you 1 C40 bonk, followed by days / weeks of worrying,

So, estimated cost for doing raw is

Eg: $Transaction price
+ at least 3 bonks
+ stress

Hit them where it hurts most. ;)

peterfish
28-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Hey....

maybe just over-reacted a bit... (after reading one of the earliest posts in this thread.... the fact of raw sex with prostitute kinda shocked me in a disgusting sorta way... so i jumped to conclusions...)

anyway... sorry bout all the last few arrogant posts... I hope that it was helpful in a few ways at least, and that u guys gained something out of it also rather than just getting pissed at me...

over and out...

The message and intent was good but your presentation sucks. Instead of getting your message through, your style of presentation turns ppls off and thus deviated from its original purpose. Also if you choose to preach and provide salvation for the "what you preceived" to be misguided or ill informed bros here, then you MUST be mentally prepared to face abuses and sacrastic remarks. Also your attitude must be that of tolerance and acceptance. Imagine social workers who are trying to help street kids to kick the drugs. They must be patient and tolerable of the abuses either vocal or phsyical those street kids will throw at them. If the kids shouted KNN Fuck your mother CB, you don't expect the social workers to shout back the same or get offended and then give up. No one asked you to dish out advice on RAW SEX but since you chose to do so, then you must be prepared to face the music but you didn't. That is what make me pissed at you.

poolhot.
28-02-2005, 09:41 PM
That is what make me pissed

Keke... I provide U a pail to piss lar... Dun anyhow piss hor... hahaha

Fish - Relax lar.. :)

thaivisitor
01-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Hey....

You're OK bro, maybe just started on the wrong footing.

also, don't stop posting, and don't stop cheonging, just control your budget. If time permits, have kopi with us, we're meeting tonight at GL Lor 10 coffeeshop, and I believe will be quite a big group as usual.

Cheers

thaivisitor
01-03-2005, 11:24 AM
The message and intent was good but your presentation sucks. That is what make me pissed at you.
Enough lah... give him a break. Since we know his intent and message is good, why don't we try a different approach and advise him appropriately on how to make the delivery.

We were partly to be blame as being seniors, instead of advising newbies with good intent and flaming bo liao newbies, we started by criticising and flaming him without giving any positive guides.

So like I suggest, bro peterfish, give him a break lah... he's OK.

Other bros, please take note.

Cheers

peterfish
01-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Enough lah... give him a break. Since we know his intent and message is good, why don't we try a different approach and advise him appropriately on how to make the delivery.

We were partly to be blame as being seniors, instead of advising newbies with good intent and flaming bo liao newbies, we started by criticising and flaming him without giving any positive guides.

Beh Gan Beh Tua. Ru Gan Ru Tua. Mai Gan Beh Song. I have been fucked so many times before in my life in school, work and social life. That is why I am so big sized. I treat each fucking session as a lesson. He should look at it in a positive manner.

bobsam_sg
01-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Just a few question...

is the 'raw' scene in GL quite common? are there many cases of ppl doing raw, bj, fj, anal?

also, since BJ statistics for STD transfer so low, is it common that WL's do BJ raw, but FJ with condom?

and any difference in categories? like CAT40, more WL's doing Raw than say CAT 80, CAT 150...

also, how come the girls allow it? i mean, i understand for a guy its more pleasureable, but for a girl, i doubt she notices any difference if the guy is wearing a condom or not... and they all get paid fixed rates right? so how come they take risks and allow ppl to do raw with them? (the Tips???)

this is out of topic: (i still havent realised why CAT80 more expensive than 40... when i go to GL seen a few CAT80s, havent done with them... but i have seen a few, and i even spoke to one very breifly the other day when she was walking to work.... (seemed quite cute, didnt get her real name, unfortunately, she said jessica, but i doubt thats her real name. probably many jessicas in GL :rolleyes: ), but so far the CAT40s seem just as good-looking as the CAT80s, some even better, and u also get the option of looking at them and choosing them from the so called "fish tank" before.... so overall, u get a better deal with the CAT40's right?)
some of the 150 ones i've seen are too good though... waaa... can stare at them forever...

but way too expensive for my blood. :(

pussycat
01-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Just a few question...

is the 'raw' scene in GL quite common? are there many cases of ppl doing raw, bj, fj, anal?

also, since BJ statistics for STD transfer so low, is it common that WL's do BJ raw, but FJ with condom?

and any difference in categories? like CAT40, more WL's doing Raw than say CAT 80, CAT 150...

also, how come the girls allow it? i mean, i understand for a guy its more pleasureable, but for a girl, i doubt she notices any difference if the guy is wearing a condom or not... and they all get paid fixed rates right? so how come they take risks and allow ppl to do raw with them? (the Tips???)

this is out of topic: (i still havent realised why CAT80 more expensive than 40... when i go to GL seen a few CAT80s, havent done with them... but i have seen a few, and i even spoke to one very breifly the other day when she was walking to work.... (seemed quite cute, didnt get her real name, unfortunately, she said jessica, but i doubt thats her real name. probably many jessicas in GL :rolleyes: ), but so far the CAT40s seem just as good-looking as the CAT80s, some even better, and u also get the option of looking at them and choosing them from the so called "fish tank" before.... so overall, u get a better deal with the CAT40's right?)
some of the 150 ones i've seen are too good though... waaa... can stare at them forever...

but way too expensive for my blood. :(
yes.....i hve dozen of raw experience...........................u wan.....pm me lo

bobsam_sg
02-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Posted by PussyCat
yes.....i hve dozen of raw experience...........................u wan.....pm me lo

If the raw experience is with the girls at GL, i dun really wanna know man, i don't like the idea of it anyhow... prefer to go clean and not have the headache and stress of wondering whether i contracted anything or not?....

though you can probably share with us the list of which all girls frequently do raw, so that people that dun want the risk can stay away...

i like GL, but im always freaked out about the consequences involved with induldging in commercial sex... i've heard a few horrible stories of people contracting bad disseases (not just aids, even some skin diseases), even when they play it safe...

for the people here that are pro - raw sex (that support it) i actually have a solution for the problem... if the girls of GL build a community with the guys... that they will only do raw with these, these and these people... and not do raw with anyone else, or any new-comers... then as long as the guys stick to doing raw with those girls only (including their outside sex life), and the girls stick to doing raw with those customers only... then its safe to have raw sex within that community...

basically its a group of GL girls, and a group of guys.... whatever the number, could be hundred if you want... have a pact... to not do raw with anyone outside that community... and as long as those ppl within the community hasnt got anything wrong with them... then its perfectly fine to have raw sex with those GL girls...

New comers can be added-on to the community when they become regulars... and need health check ups to qualify to enter the community... then they have to abide by the pact as well...

Basically if everyone does abide by the rules and are loyal to the group... then everyone has happy raw fucking... :D ... no worries...

but thats not possible and its not such a feasible idea... especially for big groups... probably too difficult to monitor whether everyone is following the rules etc...

especially the girls... but then again, as i said in my last post, i dunno why its a problem for girls to say no to raw sex, theres nothing in it for them except maybe a 5$ more tip or something... (or to make customer return???)

i still dont understand the motive behind it though... i mean its so risky, and i mean if there was a cure for all of the diseases out there, then maybe not so bad lah, but like half of them uncurable... why risk all that for a few minutes of pleasure...?

ah i guess commercial sex will probably remain a risky risky form of entertainment till the god damn docs find cures for all these dumb diseases... (i wish they'd hurry up already! its been more than 20 years since the awareness of aids :rolleyes: )

anyway, do post about the girls that u know off that do raw frequently and carelessly...

peterfish
02-03-2005, 08:36 AM
for the people here that are pro - raw sex (that support it) i actually have a solution for the problem... if the girls of GL build a community with the guys... that they will only do raw with these, these and these people... and not do raw with anyone else, or any new-comers... then as long as the guys stick to doing raw with those girls only (including their outside sex life), and the girls stick to doing raw with those customers only... then its safe to have raw sex within that community...

basically its a group of GL girls, and a group of guys.... whatever the number, could be hundred if you want... have a pact... to not do raw with anyone outside that community... and as long as those ppl within the community hasnt got anything wrong with them... then its perfectly fine to have raw sex with those GL girls...

New comers can be added-on to the community when they become regulars... and need health check ups to qualify to enter the community... then they have to abide by the pact as well...

Basically if everyone does abide by the rules and are loyal to the group... then everyone has happy raw fucking... :D ... no worries...

Walao! You work for the GARMENT, is it? You like to regulate so much, is it? Set rules here, fix regulations there? I have read all your postings and still can't figure what the F you are trying to promote. You advocate safe sex and yet you said you seems to be losing control and visit WLs more frequent. You are contridicting yourself, man. Wanna to promote safe sex then you yourself don't go. If you go, whether you do it RAW or do it your use-tissue-clean-this-clean that method, the fact of the matter is YOU STILL CALL CHICKEN which itself is not safe sex. Also you initially warn ppls not to do raw, now you are proposing a way for ppls who do raw to group together to do it among those WLs they know. I am damn confused. I don't know what is your agenda and motive for keeping digging on the RAW thingy. Are you not getting enough RAW from the WL cos you looks hideous and have 3 nipples etc? :confused:

Idoru
02-03-2005, 09:55 AM
Walao! You work for the GARMENT, is it? You like to regulate so much, is it? Set rules here, fix regulations there? I have read all your postings and still can't figure what the F you are trying to promote. You advocate safe sex and yet you said you seems to be losing control and visit WLs more frequent. You are contridicting yourself, man. Wanna to promote safe sex then you yourself don't go. If you go, whether you do it RAW or do it your use-tissue-clean-this-clean that method, the fact of the matter is YOU STILL CALL CHICKEN which itself is not safe sex. Also you initially warn ppls not to do raw, now you are proposing a way for ppls who do raw to group together to do it among those WLs they know. I am damn confused. I don't know what is your agenda and motive for keeping digging on the RAW thingy. Are you not getting enough RAW from the WL cos you looks hideous and have 3 nipples etc? :confused:

In every Govt. Dept. they normally employ newspapers reader. Their job is to read all the various newspapers, collect and filed all information written regarding their Dept. Can it be that Bobsam is the news reader for AV Dept. collecting info of those WLs doing raw especially in the near future we will have Anti-Aids campaign and contact tracing.
Cheers

TooFast
02-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Hello, uncle bob.

I think if i am not wrong, today got a TCSS meeting in Geylang L10 Coffeeshop. You want to come down and personally do the preaching. :)

Talking face to face really helps.

unicornboy
02-03-2005, 10:29 AM
i like GL, but im always freaked out about the consequences involved with induldging in commercial sex... i've heard a few horrible stories of people contracting bad disseases (not just aids, even some skin diseases), even when they play it safe..

Some of our samsters here even indulged in two or even threesome! Anal sex too! Are you aware? RAW too! I personally dont go for RAW. Having sex with raincoat on also doesnt guarantee you will be safe though it help to certain extent. On one hand you advocate safe sex and on the other hand, you came up with weird "plan"? I agree with Peterfish, whats your agenda here? :rolleyes:

gonggong18
02-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Some of our samsters here even indulged in two or even threesome! Anal sex too! Are you aware? RAW too! I personally dont go for RAW. Having sex with raincoat on also doesnt guarantee you will be safe though it help to certain extent. On one hand you advocate safe sex and on the other hand, you came up with weird "plan"? I agree with Peterfish, whats your agenda here? :rolleyes:

Play must play but not with your life. "Bo Hwa ah" its like loading the revolver with only one empty slot.:cool:

thaivisitor
02-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Just a few question...

Under normal situation in GL (legal scene) Cat 40 (can't say for cat80 or cat150), the girls don't normally allow FJ raw or anal. Or course there will be samsters who will say otherwise that they have got it but so far, few can prove it. We have samsters postings about their such experiences when whenever one of us goes down to verify, it isn't the case and then the posting samsters will reply that the girl only gives to selected people like themselves as they are tirak, etc, etc.

If such is the case, then I can also say that I get special treatment which no one can verify too.

pussycat
02-03-2005, 01:19 PM
If the raw experience is with the girls at GL, i dun really wanna know man, i don't like the idea of it anyhow... prefer to go clean and not have the headache and stress of wondering whether i contracted anything or not?....

though you can probably share with us the list of which all girls frequently do raw, so that people that dun want the risk can stay away...

i like GL, but im always freaked out about the consequences involved with induldging in commercial sex... i've heard a few horrible stories of people contracting bad disseases (not just aids, even some skin diseases), even when they play it safe...

but thats not possible and its not such a feasible idea... especially for big groups... probably too difficult to monitor whether everyone is following the rules etc...

especially the girls... but then again, as i said in my last post, i dunno why its a problem for girls to say no to raw sex, theres nothing in it for them except maybe a 5$ more tip or something... (or to make customer return???)

i still dont understand the motive behind it though... i mean its so risky, and i mean if there was a cure for all of the diseases out there, then maybe not so bad lah, but like half of them uncurable... why risk all that for a few minutes of pleasure...?

ah i guess commercial sex will probably remain a risky risky form of entertainment till the god damn docs find cures for all these dumb diseases... (i wish they'd hurry up already! its been more than 20 years since the awareness of aids :rolleyes: )

anyway, do post about the girls that u know off that do raw frequently and carelessly...

HA HA,,,,,,,,ONLY 1 PERSON PM ME ONLY,,,,,SO FAR,,,,PROVE THAT U GALS THERE STILL CAN CONTROL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT THIS FELLOW VERY CRAZY OR IS FRM AV,,,,,,,,,,HA HA,,,ANYWAY I HVE RAW,,,,,ONLY EAT RAW JAPANESE FOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HA HA ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oxilary
02-03-2005, 01:39 PM
HA HA :rolleyes: dun quote the entire post the next time.. it's an eye sore.

bobsam_sg
06-03-2005, 07:34 AM
Posted by Peterfish
Walao! You work for the GARMENT, is it? You like to regulate so much, is it? Set rules here, fix regulations there? I have read all your postings and still can't figure what the F you are trying to promote. You advocate safe sex and yet you said you seems to be losing control and visit WLs more frequent. You are contridicting yourself, man. Wanna to promote safe sex then you yourself don't go. If you go, whether you do it RAW or do it your use-tissue-clean-this-clean that method, the fact of the matter is YOU STILL CALL CHICKEN which itself is not safe sex. Also you initially warn ppls not to do raw, now you are proposing a way for ppls who do raw to group together to do it among those WLs they know. I am damn confused. I don't know what is your agenda and motive for keeping digging on the RAW thingy. Are you not getting enough RAW from the WL cos you looks hideous and have 3 nipples etc?

Dont be so untrusting and scruplous in your forum readings man... im just posting for the info... no need to be so uptight about each post i make... take it easy... :)

bobsam_sg
06-03-2005, 07:38 AM
Posted by Idoru
In every Govt. Dept. they normally employ newspapers reader. Their job is to read all the various newspapers, collect and filed all information written regarding their Dept. Can it be that Bobsam is the news reader for AV Dept. collecting info of those WLs doing raw especially in the near future we will have Anti-Aids campaign and contact tracing.
Cheers

Wow, your good... You've seen right through my intentions... :rolleyes:

relax, as i said earlier... im just asking for info... for my own benefit, or for those who might read the forum later...

Good intentions in mind... :)

siamcutey
07-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Under normal situation in GL (legal scene) Cat 40 (can't say for cat80 or cat150), the girls don't normally allow FJ raw or anal. Or course there will be samsters who will say otherwise that they have got it but so far, few can prove it. We have samsters postings about their such experiences when whenever one of us goes down to verify, it isn't the case and then the posting samsters will reply that the girl only gives to selected people like themselves as they are tirak, etc, etc.

If such is the case, then I can also say that I get special treatment which no one can verify too.
If the WL can offer you RAW, doesn't mean she love you. On the other hand, she is selfish and have disregard for her life and others. That is not called LOVE, that is MURDER.

SC

thaivisitor
07-03-2005, 11:01 AM
If the WL can offer you RAW, doesn't mean she love you. On the other hand, she is selfish and have disregard for her life and others. That is not called LOVE, that is MURDER.

SC
KNN, very unfortunately, I have to agree with you...

The so-called tirak is not showing love, she's attempting murder.

So RAW is not only WAR, it's MURDER!!!! :cool:

The Punisher
07-03-2005, 06:12 PM
KNN, very unfortunately, I have to agree with you...

The so-called tirak is not showing love, she's attempting murder.

So RAW is not only WAR, it's MURDER!!!! :cool:
this is really a new perspective and although we may not like to think that is the intention of the gers, it sure boils down to that if they really have HIV.

unicornboy
08-03-2005, 10:56 AM
this is really a new perspective and although we may not like to think that is the intention of the gers, it sure boils down to that if they really have HIV.

To be honest, all these tirak stuff....two, three, foursome, RAW,....you guys really think the WLs luv doing it? Most likely its for the $$$. But I dread to think it could also be those WLs may be HIV and are not taking their life seriously! Bros, dont flame me hor...but just be extreme cautious if the WLs offer those tempting stuffs! :(

The Punisher
09-03-2005, 12:11 AM
To be honest, all these tirak stuff....two, three, foursome, RAW,....you guys really think the WLs luv doing it? Most likely its for the $$$. But I dread to think it could also be those WLs may be HIV and are not taking their life seriously! Bros, dont flame me hor...but just be extreme cautious if the WLs offer those tempting stuffs! :(
your advise is well worth taking as the term says "raw is war". no point for whatever reasons to take the unncessary risk of even STD, least of all HIV.

thaivisitor
09-03-2005, 11:42 AM
your advise is well worth taking as the term says "raw is war". no point for whatever reasons to take the unncessary risk of even STD, least of all HIV.
Ya, but some people won't heed whatever advises when their smaller "head" takes control over their bigger head. :rolleyes:

proman
09-03-2005, 04:24 PM
It is not worth taking the risk..

werd
11-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Raw is just wrong with someone like that la... really.. but hey, your life.. but take care of it man.. :o

ABCinSG
12-03-2005, 02:50 PM
I would like to warn everyone of WH10G1. She is pretty good and everything, but please be careful! During my first time with her, after the BJ (with no condom, but it didn't strike me then), she proceeded to ride me without a condom!

I was shocked and quickly asked her to put on a condom, and asked her why she didn't use one and she said she liked me.

I don't know if she does this with every customer, and I don't want to find out, so well, just be on your guard!

lengleng1
12-03-2005, 03:21 PM
I would like to warn everyone of WH10G1. She is pretty good and everything, but please be careful! During my first time with her, after the BJ (with no condom, but it didn't strike me then), she proceeded to ride me without a condom!

I was shocked and quickly asked her to put on a condom, and asked her why she didn't use one and she said she liked me.

I don't know if she does this with every customer, and I don't want to find out, so well, just be on your guard!

Not true leh. My friend tried her and she insist on CD.

sex_maniac2
12-03-2005, 03:24 PM

Did she tell your friend that she like him?

poolhot.
12-03-2005, 03:27 PM

Maybe yr friend dun look like Brad pitt & more to Arm pit. :D

Raw or no raw.. Just be careful

Zerocool301
12-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Maybe yr friend dun look like Brad pitt & more to Arm pit. :D
Raw or no raw.. Just be careful

When a WL offer to do it raw, I always find it suspicious. Since they serve so many customers each day, it should be in their interest to protect their health. So if they offer raw, perhaps they kena something already and don't care anymore...? Just a thought.

oxilary
12-03-2005, 06:09 PM
When a WL offer to do it raw, I always find it suspicious.

dun nid to bother why they wud do it.. it can be for a 1001 reasons.. most important thing is remember.. RAW is WAR, always practise safe sex.

Zerocool301
12-03-2005, 06:11 PM
dun nid to bother why they wud do it.. it can be for a 1001 reasons.. most important thing is remember.. RAW is WAR, always practise safe sex.

Agree with you 100%

oxilary
12-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Agree with you 100%

hehe.. :)

pussycat
12-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Ok,,,,,this Is My Experience,,,,in Gelang Almost 3 Years,,,,most Of The Gelang Girl Give Raw .but Not Often,,,very Seldom,,,but They Do Give If U Ask,,,,or U Try,,,,this Is My Experience,, ,,,so ,,,,my Experience Is If I Try And Ask,,,some After Many Visit ,,some Only First Visit,,,,some Give Raw But Canot Kiss,,,,,some Can Kiss But Other Thinks Cannot,,,,,so ......up To U Guys To Judge Whether They Clean Or Not Lo ,,,,

sgcandyman
13-03-2005, 07:05 PM
2 me, raw sex neber clean lar even at gl they r licensed broads but who knows wats hidden in their bombarded pussies..

kster
23-03-2005, 03:25 PM
the question is why?

morally...what we are doing is already wrong. But we give excuses like sex is the oldest trade in the world and all the nonsense.

Having your go with prostitutes is one thing. Letting STDs and other god know diseases having a go at you is another thing.

I've been surfing this forum for so many years and this is my first post. I have to finally say something because its really pretty unfair to the rest of us who just cum quietly and go quietly. We do not ask for much. When people says fuck off..they mean fuck and go off.

When you do raw, have you ever asked yourself what the hell is going to happen tomorrow? For a moment of ejaculation towards a lifetime of dejection...hows that for some food for thought. Please. I know raw is very good. feeling is top of the world. You feel special. You feel like a hero. You feel heavenly....You feel stupid with a capital S.

I cannot stress how important it is for one to practice safe sex because many times i was offered RAW services but each time i have the guts to say no...i want my cap on. Are you afraid that she will be disappointed if you say no and will give you shitty service? There are roughly 2000 men a night going to geylang and you should feel disappointed in failing us than failing her. You failed to even think about how to make sure that our bonking sessions will be one that is minimized of danger.

You might flame me and say....%^%$ ass...if you so fucking holy...dun come geylang lah. Stop preaching ok....i want to do raw is my fucking business.

Fine...go ahead....think down the road and i hope you will know this. RAW is not WAR....RAW is HELL. *think of this scenerio....you do raw outside with someone who has her cunt poked by hundreds of men..then when u go home...u do raw with ur wife...i dun wish to go there man*

Ok...i rest my case and i am pretty sure that my feelings for you is a case of sympathy.

*i bonk at geylang pretty often...thankfully...i always tell myself...fuck off with caps on*

Cheers

nuclearkid
24-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Hello brothers!!!

How is everything? :p I thought I'll start off friendly so that the flames that may follow may be more tame.

Actually, I am really curious about why some brothers here want to do raw and why some really knock off those that do. Logically speaking lah, if I do raw and get disease from a girl, the suffering is on me right? But if I pass the disease to another girl, then that's a different story because another person is affected (although I question to sanity of the girl who permits raw sex but that's a topic for another time).

So now, we talk about fellow fuckers (I mean those that patronise the girls). They go about doing their business capped, piously practicing safe sex. Although condoms do not fully guarantee immunity to STDs, they are as good a bet as any. Meaning, if you wear, you SHOULD be safe.

My question is, how come people can get so mad at those that do not wear the balloons? I thought that if they don't want to wear, they are basically putting themselves at risk and for those that do, they should be ok. Seriously, I really can't see beyond that. Perhaps I am too narrow -minded. But I am ernest to know the sentiments of brothers here who are dead set against others endangering their own health. Why are you so mad if you can simply protect yourself with safe sex?

Anyway, relac a bit, its the long weekend. :D

PS - I am not advocating unsafe sex, just a curious mind seeking answers.

Shagedelic
24-03-2005, 11:31 PM
this is a risk many cant afford...one wrong move and its countdown to ord!

spawn
25-03-2005, 01:16 AM
Although condoms do not fully guarantee immunity to STDs, they are as good a bet as any..

Well, as correctly pointed out by you, condoms are not 100% safe. So if someone who do raw passes STDs to the gal and inturn, she passes it to another brudder who has the damnest luck of all times, was wearing a stupid condom that may have a minor hole in it, wahlah.......the STDs is passed on.

So while everyone wants to enjoy a good bonk, we also want to continue our current lifestyle without having to end it too early...You can choose to bonk 1 gal and end it there, or you can choose to bonk 1000 gals and end it when u are 70 years old. Which is the wiser choice? :cool:

pussycat
25-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Well, as correctly pointed out by you, condoms are not 100% safe. So if someone who do raw passes STDs to the gal and inturn, she passes it to another brudder who has the damnest luck of all times, was wearing a stupid condom that may have a minor hole in it, wahlah.......the STDs is passed on.

So while everyone wants to enjoy a good bonk, we also want to continue our current lifestyle without having to end it too early...You can choose to bonk 1 gal and end it there, or you can choose to bonk 1000 gals and end it when u are 70 years old. Which is the wiser choice? :cool:

ha,,,most of the wl do raw atleast 1 or 2 to her customer,,,,,believe me...if scaired dont play

Zerocool301
26-03-2005, 10:55 AM
ha,,,most of the wl do raw atleast 1 or 2 to her customer,,,,,believe me...if scaired dont play

I think too many samsters are stuck with the concept of "if scared, then don't play". While that is partially true, please spare a thought for others. Although condoms are not 100% safe, they represent the best chance of preventing the spread of any STDs. By avoid raw sex and using condoms, you reduce the chance of spreading unwanted STDs to other WLs, and therefore other cheongsters. Remember, your actions affect not only yourself but others. Think before you act... RAW is WAR...

ianski
30-03-2005, 04:46 PM
bro... bear in mind.. RAW is WAR.. even gers let me try... i oso dare nt try... dun wana spread any other stuff to my ger man... tink abt yr family bro... :o

maverick88
30-03-2005, 05:12 PM
I think too many samsters are stuck with the concept of "if scared, then don't play". While that is partially true, please spare a thought for others. Although condoms are not 100% safe, they represent the best chance of preventing the spread of any STDs. By avoid raw sex and using condoms, you reduce the chance of spreading unwanted STDs to other WLs, and therefore other cheongsters. Remember, your actions affect not only yourself but others. Think before you act... RAW is WAR...

Yes, I support this thinking. Although condom cannot totally prevent. This is like going to public toilet and shitting all over the place. The next person also need to use it OK.

BlurBlock
30-03-2005, 07:47 PM
I think we should be careful when we say having it RAW. Uncle Sam will visit her and maybe she will be gone for good due to false report here.

pussycat
31-03-2005, 01:48 AM
I think we should be careful when we say having it RAW. Uncle Sam will visit her and maybe she will be gone for good due to false report here.

RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW...........SO WHAT...

HI HI...

harryreams
07-04-2005, 02:37 AM
RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW...........SO WHAT...

HI HI...
Any recommendations for other CAT places that cater for RAW please PM me .brothers

pussycat
07-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Any recommendations for other CAT places that cater for RAW please PM me .brothers

dont hve la,,,,u can try ask ,ok,,,,its depend the girl mood,,,if she like u,,,,she give free also,,,,,,ha ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but u wan raw/ try the indo freelance they will give,,,,but remind u there do raw very often,,,there even take antibiotics when there r working,,,,so how clean the pussy????or u like roten pussy,,,,ha ha.

suteerak1099
09-04-2005, 09:33 PM
still cant believe that there's still ppl out there wanna be commando, go in w/o protections...sigh. from wat i know, cat 40 almost never do raw, cos theres too much to risk. of the 40 u pay she only get 20.. not as if the freaking 20 is damn bloody big, can buy a lifetime of luxury or feed the entire family.

if really insist on RAW.. pls... go find some FL, pay her for all that u're worth, maybe she can give u raw n let u cum inside her, n then congratulations... (hold yr wedding reception @ 1 of the kopitiam in GL).. afterall, they also same breed.. also commandos. no health check no legal papers...just Fk n 4get.

if u must have it raw.. then maybe can go mkt buy sotong, remove the head n the plastic look alike spine/cartilage.. then raw all the way...hahahah.

speaking of raw, i was told by 1 okt last wk that 1 customer requested raw to the WL, bt the WL dun give. then the fella buay song, use fingernail slit the rubber w/o the WL knowing, so he can cum in the WL. business for that WL must've been affected for few days at least. cos need to take medication to force 'ang zui' out. if she tested positive for "lottery".. waseh.. she can really say bye bye to the rest of her life liao...

only got 2 words to describe the fella - PURE BASTARD

Hard-up
12-04-2005, 07:50 PM
only got 2 words to describe the fella - PURE BASTARD

Such F**kers exists??? :eek:

suteerak1099
14-04-2005, 12:20 AM
Such F**kers exists??? :eek:
no joke.. this kinda thing happen from time to time. sometimes got kinky request for golden shower.. or wanna drink pee.. especially the jap visitors. aiyah.. there's loads of funny ppl out there.

there are cases of violent sex too, smack the gal till face swell n other parts swell too.. there's alot of things u dun see n hear often, bt bastards r present in any country/society. dun be too suprised to find ur regular/tirak having day off more than once in any given month.

XiaoHoUzi83
12-11-2005, 01:25 AM

same encounter...

antehner
12-11-2005, 03:19 AM
OMFG. . same exp. . -____-. . did her up in last 3 days. . -_-.. lol u wake mi up =)

antehner
12-11-2005, 03:23 AM
same encounter...

same too. . talk alot.Saying she like u alot u very cute n many shits.but overall service good la.but nxt time. . gonna b safe =)

parkjisung
12-11-2005, 06:14 AM
Hi bros,

sometimes i also get confused by the WLs themselves, I mean they say dun do raw but they give bbbj. Dun u think the pre cum will go to their sliva into their system meh?

Some say dun do raw but can do frenching, isn't it lppl?

if u do bbbj or french the reasoning is raw is ok what except must ask customer to pull out in time lar so will not get pregnant.

do u guys see the contradiction?

ProjectSawadee
12-11-2005, 06:23 AM
no joke.. this kinda thing happen from time to time. sometimes got kinky request for golden shower.. or wanna drink pee.. especially the jap visitors. aiyah.. there's loads of funny ppl out there.

Yup what you expect man, the japanese can tapanyaki shit, what else they cannot do man. knn like beast like tat. whats the difference from animal man such ppl tsk tsk:confused:

parkjisung
12-11-2005, 10:13 AM
when it comes to frenching, remember that HIV does not transmit through saliva. it only will transmit when one of the parties has an ulcer or for whatever reason has blood in his/her mouth and is passed on to the other party.

Really meh? knn I am going to fuck that okt who tell me HIV transfer thru sliva cos that time i complain to him his WL cannot french, he give this reason.:mad:

thaivisitor
13-11-2005, 01:32 AM
Really meh? knn I am going to fuck that okt who tell me HIV transfer thru sliva cos that time i complain to him his WL cannot french, he give this reason
If you want to fuck the okt, then you must be careful. Most HIV cases are also from same sex interaction, male fucking male.

So make sure you use condom to prevent HIV and since HIV is not transmitted thru saliva, I guess you can french him without any fear too.:D

Cheers
Tee Vee

parkjisung
13-11-2005, 03:51 AM
If you want to fuck the okt, then you must be careful. Most HIV cases are also from same sex interaction, male fucking male.

So make sure you use condom to prevent HIV and since HIV is not transmitted thru saliva, I guess you can french him without any fear too.:D

Cheers
Tee Vee

knn bro, u know what i mean la, making fun of me only. Wait I fuck u then u know haha.

jon2000sg
13-11-2005, 08:01 AM
raw like sushi

parkjisung
13-11-2005, 05:16 PM
raw like sushi
raw more like sashimi, cos sushi still got cooked rice:)

wolverman
13-11-2005, 05:51 PM
speaking of raw, i was told by 1 okt last wk that 1 customer requested raw to the WL, bt the WL dun give. then the fella buay song, use fingernail slit the rubber w/o the WL knowing, so he can cum in the WL.

A very irresponsible Moron. I am not surprise he could be a HIV carrier...out for vengeance! :mad: Just hope my hunch is wrong.

devilboy99
14-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Tell u something raw with WL scares me.... Few months ago, i was screwing the WL halfway when CD came out... i panick and though CD burst and did the water test lucky not burst but only drop out.... That is why i feel strange that ppl dare to do raw in GL...

Agree that the person who slit the rubber w/o the WL knowing, so he can cum in the WL is an idiot, do not wreck the poor gers life, she just wants to make a living too....

wolverman
14-11-2005, 08:06 PM
A very irresponsible Moron. I am not surprise he could be a HIV carrier...out for vengeance! :mad: Just hope my hunch is wrong.

Whoever zapped me just cos I put up the above comment, at least, leave down your name. Flaming bros here is the last thing on my mind. Can you imagine the consequences if that Moron have Std/Herphes/Hiv? Dont you have pity for the WLs? Though shes a WL, cheongstar like me do have sympathy for them. Her profession, although far from glamorous, she is still earning a decent living. Cant you see that Moron is trying to wreck the WL life intentionally against her wishes? :(

SexSoul
15-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Problem is also the WL not properly educated by DSC or watever. On with my regulars overnite, than drink a few drinks, Back to room blurred already, she start kissing you, rub you and bbbj yr bro. Than ask you want to have condom, Big Head fight Small Head. Stilll thinking, she spoke out, I really your only tirak do without condem, u afraid of me? Guy cannot get suan wan one...in the end just fuck and heaven feeling without rubber. After that the WL can tell you as long dont ejaculated into the cunt hole is ok, the HIV virus will not trasmitted. Dont know who is their bological teacher?:eek:

wolverman
15-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Whoever up my point, kum siah. If only you leave your name down...;)

wolverman
15-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Tell u something raw with WL scares me.... Few months ago, i was screwing the WL halfway when CD came out... i panick and though CD burst and did the water test lucky not burst but only drop out.... That is why i feel strange that ppl dare to do raw in GL..

Bro devilboy, I cant agree with you more. For that few minutes of natural raw pleasure..and you end up worrying about the dreadful consequences. Its simply not worth it! Not flaming any brothers here again. Just my cautious and sympathetic opinion. RAW IS WAR!

maiteejoe
18-11-2005, 01:24 AM
I don't know how prevalent this is but I've come across my fair share of raw offerings. On one occasion, small head did the thinking ... haiz. Worried for months ... bros, it is not worth it.

Transmission through BBBJ and frenching is not proven but doesn't mean it hasn't happened...maybe just not recorded? Even the condom is not 100%.

But what to do? It's a calculated risk. I know the risks but love BBBJ, frenching and muff diving... to each his own (although personally, I feel, Raw is War).

Just my 2 cents ....

The_Unrepentant
19-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Problem is also the WL not properly educated by DSC or watever. On with my regulars overnite, than drink a few drinks, Back to room blurred already, she start kissing you, rub you and bbbj yr bro.

Oral sex under the influence of alcohol will increase the chances of infection :)

Blacklabel
19-11-2005, 09:45 PM
talk so much also not use, im sure most w wl gfs will definitely play RAW.

they will think im the only ONE who knows there are many ONES.

key factor is not to have the habit of having bbbj if it becomes a liability then having RAW is next on yr menu while having commercial sex.

kukuoo
19-11-2005, 10:00 PM
siao... why take e risk of doing raw? Confirm not worth it... Dun sabo other ppl la

shan
21-11-2005, 09:18 PM
talk so much also not use, im sure most w wl gfs will definitely play RAW.

they will think im the only ONE who knows there are many ONES.

key factor is not to have the habit of having bbbj if it becomes a liability then having RAW is next on yr menu while having commercial sex.

not correct, i am playing for almost 4 years never did raw, bbbj yes ... then this year tht also decided to change to BJ only... then again i always tell myself never drink and f**k!!!

hmm...
23-11-2005, 12:02 PM
raw is shiok,accept the consequences if u wanna enjoy.about the spread of diseases & raw with gf,how many ppl here sure singapore girls safe.some guy with disease can spread through a singapore gal also mah.there are many "lok guei" in singapore oso leh,can f**k easily.simple lah, "ai hiong siu,jiu ai jep siu" :)

littlejohn
23-11-2005, 01:06 PM
why go for 10 mins of pleasure and suffer for whole life of pressure

lestat_666
11-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Hmmm... the thing about raw is that its a cheap thrill. Its only fun for the novelty. Most WL initiate or offer raw after around 2-3 months of knowing you, bbbj happens maybe after a mere 10 visits.

With so many of them providing raws to regulars, gotta be careful man.

pete_123
13-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Yup agree with u bro since raw shd be 4 bros already kanna HIV then nothing to lose:p others like us shd stay clear

staminadick
18-01-2011, 09:43 PM
That is my question also. My first session with one of the girl FL but not cat40 I finger her after that se want to put condom for me, but she so hi that start pumping me. We do all the way Raw FJ and AJ. She pump me non stop and I believe she dun mind I cum in her.

MaMister
19-01-2011, 10:29 AM
That is my question also. My first session with one of the girl FL but not cat40 I finger her after that se want to put condom for me, but she so hi that start pumping me. We do all the way Raw FJ and AJ. She pump me non stop and I believe she dun mind I cum in her.

Can intro the girl?

threetreasure
19-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Yup agree with u bro since raw shd be 4 bros already kanna HIV then nothing to lose:p others like us shd stay clear

just a queation to seek bro advise or comment...

so if a guy having HIV do raw with girl, will pass hiv to her.. i know if this girl do raw with other guy, she will pass hiv to other. my question is if the hiv infected girl only blow (be it with or without condom) for other guys, will these guys too also be infected with hiv.

Sorry if such info already mentioned somewhere else in the forum, i will search for it.. but thot just ask via this thread..

thanks in advance for any bro that provide the reply..

Raw Is War
19-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Just another Reminder to all samsters.

RAW IS WAR

Condom is a [MUST]

clubnite
19-01-2011, 01:26 PM
For the good of society... please STOP fucking RAW with FL!! either way you loose.:D

ct75
24-01-2011, 10:47 AM
just a queation to seek bro advise or comment...

so if a guy having HIV do raw with girl, will pass hiv to her.. i know if this girl do raw with other guy, she will pass hiv to other. my question is if the hiv infected girl only blow (be it with or without condom) for other guys, will these guys too also be infected with hiv.

Sorry if such info already mentioned somewhere else in the forum, i will search for it.. but thot just ask via this thread..

thanks in advance for any bro that provide the reply..

As long as there is exchange of body fluids, there is a risk of transmission that includes BBBJ. As for the TS starting this thread and those who ask about if u are the only one the girl give raw to etc, you are the one they love.... PLEASE WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA.

Let me give u my own bloody experience from 8 years ago

1) A cat 40 I frequented. Always visit her after drinking sessions. Average see her twice a week. One nightwe were as banging and I had shot my load and removed my condom. We were hugging and frenching and I said I wanted to bang her a second time. To my surprise she didnt put on a condom but instead told me "nevermind, no need" and slided my cock into her pussy raw. After a solid bang and cumming over her stomach. We shared a smoke and I asked her if Im the only one... etc the usual lah She said "darling u only one.. I love u..." Fast forward to months later.... I was having drinks with a new colleague, we talked about Geylang and all and we shared notes on the girls. And he told me about this girl that is pretty etc etc and most impt he bang her raw.. the feeling so shiok he says. So feeling horny, we decided to go geylang after drinks and we met up at the lorong and said since we both have our own girls, lets go bang and then meet up at coffeeshop to have a smoke before go home... next thing u know we both walk to the same house..... and u guessed it.... we both looked at each other and confirmed we were fucking the same girl raw....

2) A Cat 150 that i met for the first time. She is msia and has since retired. We were in a 69 and I gave her a solid tongue lashing.... she was writhing and moaning and whether her claims I was good or not I dont know if it was lying but what I know for sure was she then got up sat over me and slided herself onto me and started "fucking" me saying she was very aroused. After I came and she got off me.. .I panicked when I realised she had fucked me raw.... her reaction? "sorry I was so turned on, I forgot about the condom... dont worry" KNNN

After those two scares, I went for HIV tests and fucking panicked man... and as window period was 3 mths officially it was knn panicked all the way... Every little ache, ucler etc... I break into cold sweat, when there is those HIV tv campaign.. I also panic.....

So moral of story? DONT BE COCK AND THINK SHE IS ONLY DOING U RAW. The thing is some of this girls are forced into prostitution and hence might be suicidal. to them might as well die then live such a life. Others might simply dont know the health risks... and coming from simple villages in Thailand, might have been lied to by their OKT that raw is fine...

So please... play smart.... or best dont play...

staminadick
11-02-2011, 01:20 AM
As long as there is exchange of body fluids, there is a risk of transmission that includes BBBJ. As for the TS starting this thread and those who ask about if u are the only one the girl give raw to etc, you are the one they love.... PLEASE WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA.

Let me give u my own bloody experience from 8 years ago

1) A cat 40 I frequented. Always visit her after drinking sessions. Average see her twice a week. One nightwe were as banging and I had shot my load and removed my condom. We were hugging and frenching and I said I wanted to bang her a second time. To my surprise she didnt put on a condom but instead told me "nevermind, no need" and slided my cock into her pussy raw. After a solid bang and cumming over her stomach. We shared a smoke and I asked her if Im the only one... etc the usual lah She said "darling u only one.. I love u..." Fast forward to months later.... I was having drinks with a new colleague, we talked about Geylang and all and we shared notes on the girls. And he told me about this girl that is pretty etc etc and most impt he bang her raw.. the feeling so shiok he says. So feeling horny, we decided to go geylang after drinks and we met up at the lorong and said since we both have our own girls, lets go bang and then meet up at coffeeshop to have a smoke before go home... next thing u know we both walk to the same house..... and u guessed it.... we both looked at each other and confirmed we were fucking the same girl raw....

2) A Cat 150 that i met for the first time. She is msia and has since retired. We were in a 69 and I gave her a solid tongue lashing.... she was writhing and moaning and whether her claims I was good or not I dont know if it was lying but what I know for sure was she then got up sat over me and slided herself onto me and started "fucking" me saying she was very aroused. After I came and she got off me.. .I panicked when I realised she had fucked me raw.... her reaction? "sorry I was so turned on, I forgot about the condom... dont worry" KNNN

After those two scares, I went for HIV tests and fucking panicked man... and as window period was 3 mths officially it was knn panicked all the way... Every little ache, ucler etc... I break into cold sweat, when there is those HIV tv campaign.. I also panic.....

So moral of story? DONT BE COCK AND THINK SHE IS ONLY DOING U RAW. The thing is some of this girls are forced into prostitution and hence might be suicidal. to them might as well die then live such a life. Others might simply dont know the health risks... and coming from simple villages in Thailand, might have been lied to by their OKT that raw is fine...

What CT75 says is true! please read about STD and HIV before doing RAW.
So many different type of STD and symptoms all the same.

I single also scared like shit, THose with GF and Wife must be mad to go RAW!

Also HIV medicine is $1,000++ per month at least!

Unless sick with your life! Also FL have nothing to lost as they may already have the some disease.

gcgc
12-02-2011, 12:22 AM
want to play don't scare, want to scare don't play

Allanooi
12-02-2011, 04:38 PM
There will always a small % of cheongsters n wls doing raw... Whoever bros think tat their gers only do raw with them only and didn't offer raw to others think again u sure boh?

seennoe
12-02-2011, 05:23 PM
surprise to see such old thread dig out by bros, the usual advice is 'put on the raincoat', unless got nothing else better to do in your life:cool:

Ahau123
12-02-2011, 05:33 PM
old thread.

play raw is nice, do consider the risk also somehow.

DirtySerry
14-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Customers cum faster when raw so they would do it to get more customers within the day.

newyorker88
14-02-2011, 10:31 AM

Those days must be the worst days of your life.... :D

zoporo
02-05-2011, 02:30 AM
First post on the forum, and I would like to share some of my own research on STD transmission which I believe to be reliable. If you would like proof / references / reasoning regarding anything below, just ask and I will provide.

Clinical guidelines:
(1) Condoms provide very good protection against all STDs except HPV and molluscum and various curables. It's not just a little bit less risky, it is a LOT less risky when you wear a condom! It even protects against herpes because herpes transmission to a man generally requires skin to skin contact on the *shaft*. It helps to use condoms *correctly*, which I cover lower down in this post.
(2) BBBJ is pretty low risk! the main risks are gonorrhea and herpes. Other bacterial infections are generally not transmitted. Although there is a theoretical risk of HIV transmission from BBBJ, clinically/actually, it is extremely rare. For BBBJ, worry about gonorrhea and herpes. But I think herpes is still pretty low risk because usually type 1 is in the mouth, type 2 is on the genitals, and when that is reversed symptoms are usually very minor and basically go away within a few years. BBBJ from a pro is probably much safer for your long-term health than doing your gf RAW, generally speaking, for most people. :)
(3) French kissing is extremely safe, unless both of you have cuts in your mouths. Clinically/actually it is extremely safe. Not worth worrying about. *Except* for HSV 1 (mouth herpes) and, rarely, HSV 2. But most people have HSV 1, so frenching a working girl is probably not significantly riskier than frenching your grandma. :) :) :)
(4) HIV transmission where one person has HIV and another doesn't, and neither partner has herpes or bacterial infection, is generally very unlikely on a per-screw basis (around 1/1000 per screw according to the available studies on discordant couples). What drastically increase the risk are: (a) when one or both partners have bacterial infections or active outbreaks of herpes (this is why gels and immunization for prevention of HSV transmission are considered a good way of preventing HIV transmission, and why treatment of other STDs is so important in battling HIV) (b) when one partner has a fresh HIV infection and anti-body counts are low but viral counts are high (not detected by normal HIV tests).
(5) Most WLs probably have or have had (the virus has "cleared") HPV, around 30-50% have herpes, and most do not, at any given point in time, have bacterial infections, molluscum, or active genital herpes outbreaks. Actually these are just sort of guesses based on my reading.

Without a doubt, it is foolish to do raw with a WL/gf/ONS unless you can find someone for whom there is a rational reason to trust that they are likely to have few or no diseases (probably most people will get genital HPV sometime in their life). *If* you are going to do raw, look out for signs of bacterial infection, herpes sores, and perhaps warts from HPV (not sure how much that increases HIV transmission rates). Not only are herpes and warts no fun (herpes is for life; HPV/warts is clinically "cleared" within 2 years for most people, but can be very very inconvenient), but HIV risk is much higher when there are other infections on the genitals. Also, you never know with confidence whether someone has recently contracted HIV, but I believe that around half of HIV+ people experience significant flu-like symptoms upon contracting the virus. So avoid people who have recently had unexplained flu-like symptoms.

Also, if you are going to do raw, DO 69 or lick her FIRST!!!!!!!! That way, you can check her for sores without any awkward situations. Don't lick the sores!!! And don't even bang her with a condom if you find sores or warts. Condoms do not provide reliable protection against warts / HPV. Just say you forgot something urgent and run.

Unfortunately it's hard to see signs of bacterial infections. Strong odors could indicate infection, but that is not a reliable indicator. Green discharge is probably the only reliable evidence that a girl has bacterial vaginosis.

Lastly, *if* you are going to take a WL out for an extended period and do her raw, if possible, give her 2g of azithromycin in one dose at least 48 hours prior to banging her, as that will clear any bacterial infections. *But* I don't know how long it takes for the increased risk of HIV transmission to go down. Maybe there is a longer recovery period before HIV transmission risk goes back down to the 1/1000 (as in studies of discordant couples). Look in her purse for HSV medicine (acyclovin, valacyclovin, famcyclovir). If you find anti-biotics in her purse, maybe she does raw often, and/or maybe she is somewhat educated about the prevalence of bacterial STDs and the risks they carry.

French kiss all you like. You might get mouth herpes as from any girl, but you probably already have mouth herpes and don't even know it. BBBJ is not so bad as long as you make sure to get treated if you happen to contract gonorrhea. If you do get HSV, you'll probably get HSV 1 on your cock, and HSV 1 usually causes minimal symptoms on the genitals; if you already have HSV 1 on your mouth (actually in your neck), then maybe your risk will be lower, but I don't think that has been proven.

For intercourse, if you use a condom, which is recommended, wear a thin condom for your pleasure and don't let her put it on you as most WLs use their nails and that might damage the condom. Roll it on as far as it goes. If you have a long dick, buy long condoms (don't get herpes). Buy a nice lube as KY is no fun and no lube can cause the condom to slip and juices to flow in from the base of the condom. Better yet, get a girl with a nice puss so u can lick her and make her very wet.

If you do it raw with someone, and you are worried about transmitting something to others, and you are going to bang others anyway, take 2 grams of azithromycin in one dose 48 hours prior to banging your wife/gf. This goes for when you do WLs raw or even normal girls. Lots of naive girls have bacterial infections but do not know it, as the symptoms in girls are not as noticeable as in guys. Of course over-use of anti-biotics is bad for several reasons, so it's even better to simply get a urethral swab test and skip the anti-biotics unless you've caught something.

bigcockboy
03-05-2011, 03:48 AM
are u are raw !! roarrrrrrrrrrr

blur_person2005
03-05-2011, 10:33 AM
huh gl still have cat 40 meh? all i noe gl have 50, 100 and 150. cat 40 which part of gl sia?

MaiDUaKang
03-05-2011, 03:05 PM
old thread.

play raw is nice, do consider the risk also somehow.

There is risk involved for every action you make.