PDA

View Full Version : HDB Massage in the West

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

papabearmickey
04-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Bro.But he got a point here, I used to go there and paid $30 for HJ with full auto roam, now dare not to go, can't match those young bro who gave so much for a HJ.:mad::mad:

Some bros may well have been inexperienced and not know the market rate for a HJ. But notice how that bro used such put down words like: Some fools paying 100 bucks for a HJ is pretty ridiculous. This is what I meant by not berating your fellow bros. He could have put across his message with a little more respect.:):)

Aesop
04-10-2011, 04:50 PM
got contact frm TS nearly 2mths ago (psps)..
just last week den got free time to go...

place is super discreet (lucky i stay near there or else i doubt i will know how to go)...

got ching ching...massage is good...not piano type...
happy ending as per standard procedure...

but i dont think i will go back...too near my house for comfort and also i m a sucker for looks...hahahaha

GIMAN69
04-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi bro im staying in Jurong please can i have the ctc? Thanks!:)

thoaison
04-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Oh, who can tel me what is "autoroam'? thanks

kikakaze
05-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi bro can share contact thx :)

cjesse
05-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Hey bro, can share contact pls?

Azerothlol
05-10-2011, 12:33 PM
can pm me the contacts? thank you

Azerothlol
05-10-2011, 12:39 PM
SO will this bro share contacts?

starystarynite
05-10-2011, 04:43 PM
hey, where is this?? i have been staying in the NW for like 10 yrs, but doesn't souinds familiar to me...")

anyone care to give some hints on the location...papa has not reply my pm...

twistedfate
05-10-2011, 05:15 PM
someone share this contact with me also leh.. :(

phkong66
05-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Wonder any one has tried the new spa at Blk 343, JE, quite near to the HET joint? Think they also charge $50/hr.

Jivetalking
05-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Wonder any one has tried the new spa at Blk 343, JE, quite near to the HET joint? Think they also charge $50/hr.

This new spa at blk 343 is a clean joint, similar to Orchid Wellness & Spa (no specials) :D

Saw one milf buying lunch earlier this week so I went in, turned out it was a lau aunty's turn to massage :mad:

BikinisLover
05-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Oh, who can tel me what is "autoroam'? thanks
When u go overseas, u have to apply for "autoroam" from the telco, if not u will not be able to use yr handphone for calls/sms

jj1385985
05-10-2011, 09:18 PM
When u go overseas, u have to apply for "autoroam" from the telco, if not u will not be able to use yr handphone for calls/sms

hahah..Epic answer man!:D

Marboro
05-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Can PM me the location? Thks

papabearmickey
06-10-2011, 03:34 PM

You are quite right bro!

tech_nomax
06-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Bro,

Kindly PM the location with me pls. Thanks in advance!

Ichirosuzuki
06-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi Bro, can I know where it is located? Many thanks

Jivetalking
06-10-2011, 09:07 PM
It seems that an ang pai Karen formerly from No. 1 Adelphi has been sighted in this part of Singapore recently! :D

Mentos88
06-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Bro can Hav the location n ctc.
Thx a million

G.T.O
07-10-2011, 04:13 PM
FR on ChingChing

Firstly, thanks to TS for sharing address with me though I'm a newbie in SBF.
Place was easy to find with address given. I was already eyeing on ChingChing
who happens to be hanging around outside the shop, and when I asked around for ChingChing .. "That's me! Come on in" Ho sei liao..

Strip down to birthday suit to cut the initial red tape :D Talk to her with my 2IC
facing her too to cut the 2nd red tape (oh, he was saying Hi already)
She's not shy (of course), so I moved behind her and brushed my 2IC across her perky bum, while holding her waist to get to the bed (she was in the way).
So now, confirm no red tape left liao loh? hehe

Massage was good, medium strength, which was just nice for me. Like the part where my forearms were between her tighs on both sides. Not sure if it's intentional but my autoroaming on her knees were :p

Jump abit of details (my boss patrolling now)... come the last section where
she massages me over my head with her milk jugs juggling over my big head. Massaging my abs, brushing my small head then pop the GQ

Didn't bother to bargain as her massage was good and her touch was gentle when she asked the GQ. Used 2 hands to HJ wo if you know what I mean.
Balls were not neglected. Oil used can be generous upon request
"flish flop flish flop flish flop" balls becoming ball bearings in her hand
Breasts becoming stress balls in my hand. I can't hold it after 5min (unlike some stronger bros here). My army rushed out to confront her face to face, but not eager enough to hit her face, haha.
Left a stress free mind, with wobbly legs :rolleyes:

Name: chingching
Looks: early 30s, foxy milf
Damage: 100 (maybe can bargain, never try)
RTF: why not..the next time I pop by the area

Thanks again TS for sharing :)

naul
07-10-2011, 06:21 PM
bro, can i have location and contact? thank you.

caosexboy
07-10-2011, 06:26 PM
can share contact and location? thanks a lot

caosexboy
07-10-2011, 06:29 PM
can share contact? thanks a lot

_thestrokes
08-10-2011, 06:15 PM
hi bro can share ctc pls? thanks

_thestrokes
08-10-2011, 06:24 PM
hi bro can share contact? thanks

wallymac
10-10-2011, 02:32 AM
cn pm location interested staying in west area

assng
10-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Bro, please PM me the contacts and place... thanks

papabearmickey
10-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Bro, please PM me the contacts and place... thanks

Dear Bros,
Due to overwhelming response to this thread, I shall give out ctc info only to bros with 20 points or more. Sorry to the rest.

papabearmickey
10-10-2011, 05:13 PM
FR on ChingChing

Firstly, thanks to TS for sharing address with me though I'm a newbie in SBF.
Place was easy to find with address given. I was already eyeing on ChingChing
who happens to be hanging around outside the shop, and when I asked around for ChingChing .. "That's me! Come on in" Ho sei liao..

Strip down to birthday suit to cut the initial red tape :D Talk to her with my 2IC
facing her too to cut the 2nd red tape (oh, he was saying Hi already)
She's not shy (of course), so I moved behind her and brushed my 2IC across her perky bum, while holding her waist to get to the bed (she was in the way).
So now, confirm no red tape left liao loh? hehe

Massage was good, medium strength, which was just nice for me. Like the part where my forearms were between her tighs on both sides. Not sure if it's intentional but my autoroaming on her knees were :p

Jump abit of details (my boss patrolling now)... come the last section where
she massages me over my head with her milk jugs juggling over my big head. Massaging my abs, brushing my small head then pop the GQ

Didn't bother to bargain as her massage was good and her touch was gentle when she asked the GQ. Used 2 hands to HJ wo if you know what I mean.
Balls were not neglected. Oil used can be generous upon request
"flish flop flish flop flish flop" balls becoming ball bearings in her hand
Breasts becoming stress balls in my hand. I can't hold it after 5min (unlike some stronger bros here). My army rushed out to confront her face to face, but not eager enough to hit her face, haha.
Left a stress free mind, with wobbly legs :rolleyes:

Name: chingching
Looks: early 30s, foxy milf
Damage: 100 (maybe can bargain, never try)
RTF: why not..the next time I pop by the area

Thanks again TS for sharing :)

The girl who massaged you may not be Ching Ching. As far as I know, she has left the place some time ago.

papabearmickey
10-10-2011, 05:16 PM
All PM replied as at 5pm today.

Splitter100
10-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM contacts.

Thanks.

theimmortal
11-10-2011, 12:38 AM
went down yesterday, assign to a plump fair china lady. very talkative, never ask her name though. started off with a back massage, which is pretty good. good strength. follow by the leg massage, which is not that good, lack strength, think she wanna chop chop flip me over ask GQ. haha.. okie flip over, massage big head follow by GQ. never take up as too tired liao.

look: milf type 5.5/10
massage: 8/10(back)
damage: 58 bucks for 1.5 hrs
ladies available: got 3, this one is the ave one. saw one 6/10 de milf and 4/10 de milf.
rtm: maybe. :)

Jlim
11-10-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm 5 point short.
can share contacts?
Thanks.

wowwow123
11-10-2011, 01:30 AM
bro share ctc?

BeeAss
11-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Here is my FR,

Thanks PapaMickey for the contact.

I have went there quite some time back but due to my busy schedule, now then can write the FR.

The place was indeed at the most unlikely place to be. Only after double confirm with the contact that I receive from TS then i went in. Surprised that all 3 girls were there. Guess that due to the foul weather, not much people around. Went into the cubicle with the aircon. However as there were no other customers around the air con was shut off. Only when I go in then they on, hence a bit warm in the begining.

The Massage was good and I did not actually asked the name but the lady was very skillful in acupoints and know exactly where is blocked. When turned around, there is no GQ being asked and she proceed to go for the inner thigh and balls. The HJ is quite good and during one moment, it seems like I have orgasm without ejeculation. Quite sensual and comfortable. After the massage shetold me that my brother will be sore for the next day- no need to be alarmed. I think that is pretty professional.

Will surely return for either the same person or try the other 2 if possible.

Total Damage is $90 for 1 hour.

papabearmickey
11-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Here is my FR,

Thanks PapaMickey for the contact.

I have went there quite some time back but due to my busy schedule, now then can write the FR.

The place was indeed at the most unlikely place to be. Only after double confirm with the contact that I receive from TS then i went in. Surprised that all 3 girls were there. Guess that due to the foul weather, not much people around. Went into the cubicle with the aircon. However as there were no other customers around the air con was shut off. Only when I go in then they on, hence a bit warm in the begining.

The Massage was good and I did not actually asked the name but the lady was very skillful in acupoints and know exactly where is blocked. When turned around, there is no GQ being asked and she proceed to go for the inner thigh and balls. The HJ is quite good and during one moment, it seems like I have orgasm without ejeculation. Quite sensual and comfortable. After the massage shetold me that my brother will be sore for the next day- no need to be alarmed. I think that is pretty professional.

Will surely return for either the same person or try the other 2 if possible.

Total Damage is $90 for 1 hour.
Thank you for your FR. :)

papabearmickey
11-10-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm 5 point short.
can share contacts?
Thanks.

Post more often and bros will up you:)

Chess
12-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Thanks for ctc,

Today went there to try it.
here what i think
gal .. abit ba ba type from msia
look avg
msg avg

as for special ask me try butt msg very shiok
after trying regret... sianz

upz ur for the ctc

epson98
12-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Hi Bro

Can share her contact location?
Thanks

stratova
12-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Hi bro. Mind sharing ctc? Thanks!

theimmortal
12-10-2011, 07:20 PM
please do not pm me for the location, get it from ts, thanks :)

coolhikaru
13-10-2011, 03:54 PM
waiting patiently for TS to share contact :D

klex
13-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi TS, can share the contact? Thanks.

wpns
13-10-2011, 09:22 PM
I will wait patiently too

:D

max301
13-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Can i have the ctc n location?

papabearmickey
13-10-2011, 10:22 PM
All PMs answered as at 10.20pm. If you have less than 20 points, post more to upgrade yourself first.

Bomerang
13-10-2011, 10:43 PM
bro, can pm me the contacts. Many thanks.

Theonlyone
16-10-2011, 01:18 AM
Bro can pm me the location? thanks!

phkong66
16-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Hi Bro, Can share, PM me the name & location of the joint? I also stay in the west side. Thx.

I just went to this shop in the western part of Singapore. The girl who served me was not bad. This is the FR: She was wearing high white boots when I saw her. She invited me into the shop and I thought why not. Opted for 90 minutes. The massage was the best I have experienced even better than the $70 Thai massage. She rubbed my back for 20 mins. She rubbed my legs for 10 mins. She rubbed my inner thighs for 10 mins. Then she asked me to turn over. She rubbed my chest for 10 mins. She rubbed my belly and groin avoiding my balls and shaft for 10 mins. Then she said that after all this rubbing, if I don't let her do the JG, the treatment won't be complete. Then the blockage won't be clear. OK how much i asked. JG is $50. I bargained down to $40.

For the remaining 30 mins, she JG me so good. She rubbed my balls and shaft and didi head. She kept on rubbing all the good moves to make me extremely high. I never asked her for autoroam but wtf. My hand went under her skirt and reached her pantyhose. OMG, she didn't resist! Damned! I can't go into her pussy! My hand went higher and reached her bra. Cupped it and caress her breasts. Time to peel off her bra cup and kneaded on her nipples. Pulled her her down with the other hand to french her. She avoided my lips and instead went to my nipple and sucked it. At the same time she HJ me faster and faster. With me hugging her and my hand cupping her breasts and she leaning forward to HJ me at a feverish rate, I exploded into the air.

She cleaned me up and said now is the most enjoyable part and started to massage my balls and shaft with varying gentleness and intensity and different styles. After 90 mins she rubbed my didi clean and I paid her.

Name: Ching Ching (PRC)
Massage: 9 (hard rubbing on acupoints)
Looks: 6
Figure: 6
Damage: $90 for 90 mins with JG+HJ+Autoroam
Services: No FJ, No BBBJ, just very good massage and very good JG (I can feel the effects even 3 days later)

epson98
16-10-2011, 08:16 AM
Thanks for information

Went there to try it,Three days back.
Gal from msia look sweet

6/10 msg
8/10 look
as for special very shiok
Will go back try other

ibiza79
16-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Bro can share location? Thx in adv!

tamachan
16-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi Bro, can share the location n ctc?
Thanks.

doctorlove44
16-10-2011, 09:54 AM
hi bro,

kindly share contact and location. I am looking to try it today!

jason88
16-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Care to share the contact, bro?

skytime
16-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Can let mi know e place too... Thanks

leeml69
16-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Bro can share e contact? Thanks in advance

Puki69
16-10-2011, 01:42 PM
folks can check out blk 350 jurong east ave 1 for a shiok massage session with confirmed happy ending :D

nicecrack
16-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Hmm.... pls pm me for those milfs with at least a D size. Me a westsider too :D :D :D

jeffrey1221
16-10-2011, 08:37 PM
brother ,kindly give me the contact please

klex
16-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi TS, can share the location of the MP... TQ.....

holywar
17-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Bro where is this place? Can i hv the details pls? Thks

Tsa7
17-10-2011, 03:36 PM
A quick FR.

I went there last week for a 45 min session n got Xiao Wei. Paid $70 including Hj. Not much of a looker but massage was good as it relief my backache. I guess she is a B+ cup, nice protrude nipples though. Roam the south but with tights on, same like the other time.

If you are not into looker and no bathroom attach, (she powder me and wipe off) this is a good venue for release as not much place left around. Thanks again Papabearmickey.

myjuice
17-10-2011, 10:42 PM
folks can check out blk 350 jurong east ave 1 for a shiok massage session with confirmed happy ending :D

Who's your favourite girl there? :cool:

songster
18-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks to PapabearMickey for the ctc,

Went there last week, discreet place but massage v good.
Was serve by Xia Wu, friendly and massage quite good.
Place is a bit small but once the massage is good so you dont feel uncomfortable.
Anyway, try HJ and not those hurry hurry type.
Service is ok for a relaxing massage and stress release...:D

phkong66
18-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Dont mind PM, share the location and contact as I stay in the west area. Thx, bro.

Ching Ching is a gem. I have not had such a good hard rub before.

Since my post earlier, there has been 50 over PMs. I have no time to answer them now. Will try to do it bit by bit.

Ching Ching is working in a shop inside a HDB shopping centre in the NW part of Singapore. The boss is a man. He has 3 workers.

1. Ching Ching PRC MILF 31 Looks 6
2. Xiao Wu PRC MILF 33 Looks 7
3. Mary PRC MILF 42 Looks 6.5

Ching Ching is very persistent in asking you to have the JG. Very persistent indeed. Very pushy. A bit of black face if don't agree.

Xiao Wu is very persistent also but very gentle. A lot of GND feeling. She would act shy when asking me for HJ. She would giggle a lot when asking and she would let you offer how much to pay for HJ. I offered $30 and she accepted. She allowed touching of her breasts but no frenching and no fingering. She said it will make her wet and she doesn't like the feeling.

Mary is very sensible woman. Not pushy when it comes to HJ and very understanding. Want or don't want HJ also so happy. No black face.

Although they work for the boss, they don't give the money they pay to the boss. I am still figuring out the system over there.

Depends on your luck. You cannot choose the girl. There seems to be a roster system.

I have seen all races of bros going there.

Puki69
18-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Wei Li Beauty & Body Care
710 Clementi West Street 2

Chelsea SPA
19-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Can TS or any bros who tried PM me the location ?

Thanks a lot

nicecrack
19-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Wei Li Beauty & Body Care
710 Clementi West Street 2

Bro Puki, is this the joint where Esther and Karen can be found?

I miss Esther's huge boobies :D

Puki69
19-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Bro Puki, is this the joint where Esther and Karen can be found?

I miss Esther's huge boobies :D

Nope. Try blk 350 #02-xxxx jurong east ave 1 instead ;):D:cool:

leeml69
20-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Any kind bro out there now can help? I'm at e level 2 where e spa supposed to b located but I am not sure which one! Can any bro help? Is it e one tat has a china shop name or e one with e shop name? As I don want to go to e wrong shop! As I can't e so call 3 girls there! Thanks in advance

toottootz
20-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Bro can pm me location :p

Puki69
20-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Any kind bro out there now can help? I'm at e level 2 where e spa supposed to b located but I am not sure which one! Can any bro help? Is it e one tat has a china shop name or e one with e shop name? As I don want to go to e wrong shop! As I can't e so call 3 girls there! Thanks in advance

You can't miss it if you are there. Green signboard which makes you happy. :D

leeml69
21-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Pls take note! There r spot check today! Pls don go! I was lucky I was a bit slower if not I would kana aleeady

myjuice
21-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Pls take note! There r spot check today! Pls don go! I was lucky I was a bit slower if not I would kana aleeady

Bro do you mean the joint @clementi got raided? To play safe... should try Happy Massage @ blk 350 jurong east ave 1 instead! Just had a wonderful bbbj by Michxxxx this pm for only $70!:D :D :D

johntan5
21-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi, can send me the location? Thanks

naul
21-10-2011, 08:44 PM
bro can share ctc? I live in the west..

IMHSB
21-10-2011, 11:51 PM
We can no longer be happy.... it got raided this evening.... :(

sepulkaoz
22-10-2011, 08:27 PM
I was at the HC @ Jurong East but it was closed. Did saw the green signboard though.

soundworks
22-10-2011, 11:47 PM
of cos gone lah,somebody purposely post the address here. And this show that av is watching this site.

lucasgeorge
23-10-2011, 12:21 AM
hi, i am a newbie on this, lots to learn but reading can only get me so far :) can you share the location and contact? thanks!

Bedouin
23-10-2011, 06:35 AM
Damn..Happy is closed, and only 5 min from where I stay. Some discretion was needed as the full address was posted several times, so probably only a matter of time. Sigh...only clean joints out this way now...

papabearmickey
23-10-2011, 06:29 PM
But my HDB playground is still open. And bros should be discrete about this place. :)

luxury88
23-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Hi, Friend,

Can share the contact and location? Thanks in advance.

luxury88
23-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Brother, can share her contact and location. Thanks.

terencetan8
23-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Care to share the contact, bro?

papabearmickey
23-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Any FRs bros? All good FRs will be rewarded.:):)

myjuice
23-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Bro Papabear, appreciate contact and location via pm pls. Thanks!

ZhuGeLiang
24-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Finally, I was there. Luckily manage to get contact before I got zapped by sammy boss for fucking w/o leaving nick :D.

Ok, was there few days back, thanks to TS for sharing the contact. That place is not difficult to find but need some scanning. Parking is not a problem. Was assigned by Wxx Wxx, not sure if I should reveal the name here, anyway, she is a MILF, a type that I liked. Proceed to massage after asking for dmg, opted for 1 hour. Escorted to a cubicle, with curtain drawn. Since first time, strip but leave my boxer on.

Massage is damn good. She does know the point to rub and press. While massaging, we had good chit chat, talking about life, as in many being greedy and naive, hence could not appreciate what they already have. Massage with oil, which she will put powder and wipe away the oil from your body. When it come to lower half massage, she removed my boxer, there is no accidental touch or anything, just massage.

Finally, GQ, only one type, so no need to ask for anything else. Can autoroam, but not frenching. Overall, very good service and I shoot quite a lot as the massage in a way, helped.

Name: Wxx Wxx
Face: 6/10
Body: 9/10 (very comfy and nice to grab, well, my opinion)
Massage: 9.5/10
HJ: 9/10

MrBubble
24-10-2011, 02:29 AM
Can someone please share location/contact with me? Thanks.

Bedouin
24-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Bro Papabear,

Appreciate the location via PM. Discretion assured. Many thanks.

B

Hornyvampire
24-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Can someone share the ctc and location pls.. Thanks

BigDD15
24-10-2011, 10:44 AM
bro can share the location with me. I also stay near west side hope can after work go and have a good massage operating hr is from?

Carroll
24-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Went recee just now. Was told to wait for 20mina, after that still no sign of massage lady. Fed up, went to try kafuyu next block . clean joint. $36 for one hour. Good massage.

bakaichua
24-10-2011, 02:12 PM
where the place at can share

chris88
24-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Went recee just now. Was told to wait for 20mina, after that still no sign of massage lady. Fed up, went to try kafuyu next block . clean joint. $36 for one hour. Good massage.

Hi Bro, going by your location, should be at either Blk 344 or Blk 342 Jurong East Street 31. How much are the damages for hj/bm/fj?

Can pm me ctc and details pls? Thank you.

Damianjohn
24-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi There,
I am keen for the massage
Contact please

MrBubble
25-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Pls share location. Thanks.

papabearmickey
26-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Dear Bros, recently, I have found my thread polluted by posts about a certain HC in Jurong East which has been raided. Please start another thread if you want to continue with this place in Jurong East :)

chris88
26-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Is it true the Police now have enhanced penalties for girls caught for doing specials? Some HCs have been putting up notices to warn customers and their own girls that the girls face more severe penalties like fine $5,000, go jail and even deported for the case of PRs.

So these tuina joints still offering specials better be careful. Better still, just tell the customer don't admit :D

papabearmickey
26-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Is it true the Police now have enhanced penalties for girls caught for doing specials? Some HCs have been putting up notices to warn customers and their own girls that the girls face more severe penalties like fine $5,000, go jail and even deported for the case of PRs.

So these tuina joints still offering specials better be careful. Better still, just tell the customer don't admit :D

If caught, just tell AV that you were masturbating yourself. No penalty for auto-roaming. And don't ask me what auto-roaming is like the other bro! hahaha!:D

nissansilvia
26-10-2011, 02:36 PM
hi can share ctc and location?

ilove6
26-10-2011, 03:13 PM
hi bro,
care to pm contact and details?

friend_mass
26-10-2011, 04:47 PM
today went down to happy. but walk pass.. gate got locked by pad lock.

what's happened? got raid?

Andy1975
26-10-2011, 04:51 PM
PM me her contact also, bro. Thks

davnvince
26-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi can pm me the location? thanks!

Deko86
27-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Bro can share the contact thks

Deko86
27-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Can share contact thks

naul
27-10-2011, 03:49 PM
hi bro, can share the ctc with me? Thx...

diffuse
27-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Thanks TS for the contact,

there was quite a few outlet there, think i should have gotten into the right one? haha... went in and assign to a MILF, didnt ask for the name and proceed with massage, i would say the massage was heaven! maybe i was aching all over as she mentioned that i should massage more regularly. The massage was very professionally done, with the right amount of strength used. and finally she asked me to turn over and started to stroke my 2ic w/o asking me want to HJ? i was like? btw i am first time visiting massage with special, so i was abit lost, haha... she started stroking and immediately had a hard on, and after awhile she asked if i wanted to release? i answer OK! coupled with autoroaming as well and massge still carry on after cumming and i opted for 90mins, i would say that it was a good experience. will definitely go back again. : )

shin1314
29-10-2011, 02:05 AM
Hi bro, can I have her ctc ?

mysto24
29-10-2011, 03:10 AM
bro pm me the contacts info. thx

papabearmickey
29-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Thanks TS for the contact,

there was quite a few outlet there, think i should have gotten into the right one? haha... went in and assign to a MILF, didnt ask for the name and proceed with massage, i would say the massage was heaven! maybe i was aching all over as she mentioned that i should massage more regularly. The massage was very professionally done, with the right amount of strength used. and finally she asked me to turn over and started to stroke my 2ic w/o asking me want to HJ? i was like? btw i am first time visiting massage with special, so i was abit lost, haha... she started stroking and immediately had a hard on, and after awhile she asked if i wanted to release? i answer OK! coupled with autoroaming as well and massge still carry on after cumming and i opted for 90mins, i would say that it was a good experience. will definitely go back again. : )

Thanks for the FR. Up your points already. :)

Ne0z
29-10-2011, 07:40 AM
mind sharing the location and ctc plz bro ? thanks

Bachel0r
29-10-2011, 09:05 AM
can share the contact and location???

istanbul
29-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Can I have the contact too? Tia!

Imahm
29-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Wow bro ctc pls

exactmatxspeed
30-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Any bro can share the location??

I been to the H_____ B______ T_____ door is locked but light are on!

papabearmickey
30-10-2011, 02:11 AM
All PMs replied.....:D

pooloo
30-10-2011, 05:02 AM
hi there,
able to share the location?? thanks:)

shiok11
30-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi TS,

Can share the ctc and location? Thank u.

torque99
30-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi bro ...

Can I have the contact .....;)

supergdman
30-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi Bro, I also stay in the west. care to please share this joint. Thanks in advance.

Norw42
30-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Hi, can i have the number and location?

Thanks bro

andrewforest
31-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Went to the Orchid spa which was advertised in the newpaper at Jurong East blk 252, near to a SPC petrol station. 100% clean joint of $50 per hour, with free either ear candling or Mo sha. Opted for Ear candling as there are no attached bathroom, while doing ear candling, she will massage your neck. Overall quite good massage and if joined member (free membership), go 10 times free 1 time. The massage aunties even say got offered anything I will not take cos they are really auntie:D. Like, chinese auntie jus out from a farm to work here.

If you wan clean massage place and got time to kill, can go there. damage $50 per hour

hondata
31-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Went to the Orchid spa which was advertised in the newpaper at Jurong East blk 252, near to a SPC petrol station. 100% clean joint of $50 per hour, with free either ear candling or Mo sha. Opted for Ear candling as there are no attached bathroom, while doing ear candling, she will massage your neck. Overall quite good massage and if joined member (free membership), go 10 times free 1 time. The massage aunties even say got offered anything I will not take cos they are really auntie:D. Like, chinese auntie jus out from a farm to work here.

If you wan clean massage place and got time to kill, can go there. damage $50 per hour

:p:p:p

ok will try soon!

reallyugly
31-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey bro. Isit still open? Kindly pm location n contact? Thx!

nasi
31-10-2011, 07:36 PM
hi bro can pm me the location? thanks :)

gstar
31-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Hey dude, can pm me the contact and location? Thanks for sharing dude!

Hohosex
01-11-2011, 01:04 AM
can PM me the location??

matts
01-11-2011, 01:48 AM
share contact & location

tntman
01-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Location please, thanks a million.

wtf89
01-11-2011, 10:38 AM
hi bro can share the location? thanks

vanvan00
01-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi, care to share location and contacts? thanks alot

diffuse
02-11-2011, 11:02 PM
went back to rtm again just now, it was damn packed today, maybe alot of bro here need some good massage, this time round being assigned to another lady, think the previous one i got was the master massage lady over there, the lady assigned to me this time around seems alittle inexperience but overall massage experience was still good. proceed with the hj and she allow autoroam both up and down, haha... tried finger her until she cannot take it also. lolz... will proceed back again if im free. : )

nemanisticx
03-11-2011, 12:37 AM
Hi bro
CAre to share location?

blahjun
03-11-2011, 05:12 PM
dear bro would like to try the service there pls share the contacts!
thnak you

Starkarat
03-11-2011, 05:29 PM
bro can share e ctc pls..::? tanx

amjong
05-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Dear Bro,

CTC Please!

Kingshaki
06-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Pm me for lOcation n details pls thanks in advanced

jaxtrinoma
06-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Bro can i have the name, location and contact no.? Thanks

caspak
07-11-2011, 02:50 AM
pls share the contact bro.... thanks

papabearmickey
07-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Thanks for information

Went there to try it,Three days back.
Gal from msia look sweet

6/10 msg
8/10 look
as for special very shiok
Will go back try other

Thanks for the FR

mickeybro
07-11-2011, 11:25 AM
PM contact bro.

Riferman
07-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi bro, can share the contact and location?

immortaljoe
07-11-2011, 01:19 PM
pls share contact

alexanderhou
07-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Hi bro can share the ctc thx!

ahfrog
07-11-2011, 02:45 PM
hi bro care to share contact location ? Thx.

csshyan
07-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Thank you for your FR :)

bro, can pm me the location? thx!!!:)

csshyan
07-11-2011, 07:43 PM
bro....can pm me the address? cheers!:)

Hornyvampire
07-11-2011, 08:48 PM
bro, P;s. share ctc & location. tks.

Goodmansg
07-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Can i have the ctc pls. Thx

Fitman
07-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Thanks TS for the recommendation.
Managed to find the place last week after going to the wrong place a week earlier :D

To cut things short, here is the FR.

Name: Rong Rong (I think.. hush hush so cannot hear properly)
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 8/10 (automatic switch to HJ after asking me to flip over :) )
Overall: 7/10

RTM: Maybe

Pilot8899
07-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Bro any chance for contact n location? Thanks a zillion

wtfomgbbq62
07-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Hey bro

Mind pm me the contact/address? I'm located near the west too! Thanks!

Devilion
07-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Bro , mind share ctc ?
Thanks in advance !

ZhuGeLiang
07-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Hi TS, what happened to your point la??? Aiyo, deep shit like me before?

Ok, RTM last week, before I leave for holiday.

Had the same W** W** with superb massage. Since I am now her regular, got la some sensual groin massage provided within the time frame. I must say, her massage is really good, not a time watcher, and good service.

Leave as a happy man and will RTM again, when time permits.

bx2175
08-11-2011, 05:05 AM
Bro mind sharing e location?

makinglove
08-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Hi bro, can share the place or contact.. Thank you!

aong18
08-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Bro , mind share ctc ?
Thanks in advance !

08-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Location? Thanks

cover
10-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Went back to this place today.

Have this new face lady (to me) massage for me. then know that she just join this place for couple of days and her name is XM. when she told me she used to work in town I was like shit...sure hive me piano massage. I was wrong. her massage was very good not short hard. before being ask to turn, she give me a very sensual sexy massage over my back. and I thought sure sure come the special once turn over. I was wrong. she continue to massage my neck and shoulder. can feel my head is hitting her chest. she moves her hands forward to my stomach sexyly and this time her boobs is hitting my head. no pain haha.

Follow by.... The rest is history. Nice lady with good massage and warm attitude.

tntman
10-11-2011, 07:02 AM
Hi bro, my workplace in the west, please pm contact and location. Thanks a million.

Kambiker
10-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Bro me staying in west... Can I share the location?

b3rn
10-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Bro care to pm the location stayin at west side

longjohn08
10-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Can share Ching Ching's contact and location.
I like to try her massage and juagen.
Thank you very much for sharing.

Melanie Laurent
10-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi, can request PM the contact? Thanks. Been a long while since I hears http g happening in the west!! :)

DreamTillDawn
10-11-2011, 11:16 AM
I think bro TS is happy that the bros he pm has submitted nice reports.

I hope bro TS can give me a chance to write one too by pm me the exact location. thanks.

phkong66
10-11-2011, 11:41 AM
I stay in the west area. Like to try out Ching Ching. can share PM me her contact and location? Thx, bro.

darkartic
10-11-2011, 02:20 PM
I am stayin in the west can share contact?

hornywood
10-11-2011, 05:38 PM
hi bro, can share her location or contact. tks.

I just went to this shop in the western part of Singapore. The girl who served me was not bad. This is the FR: She was wearing high white boots when I saw her. She invited me into the shop and I thought why not. Opted for 90 minutes. The massage was the best I have experienced even better than the $70 Thai massage. She rubbed my back for 20 mins. She rubbed my legs for 10 mins. She rubbed my inner thighs for 10 mins. Then she asked me to turn over. She rubbed my chest for 10 mins. She rubbed my belly and groin avoiding my balls and shaft for 10 mins. Then she said that after all this rubbing, if I don't let her do the JG, the treatment won't be complete. Then the blockage won't be clear. OK how much i asked. JG is $50. I bargained down to $40.

For the remaining 30 mins, she JG me so good. She rubbed my balls and shaft and didi head. She kept on rubbing all the good moves to make me extremely high. I never asked her for autoroam but wtf. My hand went under her skirt and reached her pantyhose. OMG, she didn't resist! Damned! I can't go into her pussy! My hand went higher and reached her bra. Cupped it and caress her breasts. Time to peel off her bra cup and kneaded on her nipples. Pulled her her down with the other hand to french her. She avoided my lips and instead went to my nipple and sucked it. At the same time she HJ me faster and faster. With me hugging her and my hand cupping her breasts and she leaning forward to HJ me at a feverish rate, I exploded into the air.

She cleaned me up and said now is the most enjoyable part and started to massage my balls and shaft with varying gentleness and intensity and different styles. After 90 mins she rubbed my didi clean and I paid her.

Services: No FJ, No BBBJ, just very good massage and very good JG (I can feel the effects even 3 days later)

veryshiok
10-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Bro, pls share ctc. Thanks.

bengah
10-11-2011, 08:04 PM
bro, pm full liao....share share pls... ;)

sepulkaoz
10-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Bro, can i have the contact for the massage in the west. Been looking around but luck aint too good. Thanks in advance.

ffun161
11-11-2011, 11:46 AM
location and contact please brother:D

Sojourn
11-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Bor, can share location and contact pls? Would like to try since staying in the west, thanks!

illegalops
11-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Possible to share ctc nw? Cos I nothing to do n ard e corner. Thks

tckeong1978
11-11-2011, 06:51 PM
ts,

can share with me the playground?will pm you a new playground in return...thank you

pooloo
11-11-2011, 07:04 PM
hi bro,
i am interested. ctc please:)

ilovetosex123
11-11-2011, 07:48 PM
bro can share the location and ctc...

trackstar
13-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Sorry TS for the late FR, Been to this shop for massage every weekend for four weeks! Tried different ladies and always left a happy man. Went in and was directed to the room. Stripped down everything and laid facing down on the massage bed.

Massage was really good and not those piano type, massage on back, legs, then she will ask you to turn over to massage your arms, abs then down your thigh and groin.

When she massage your legs (hamstrings) facing down, she would slide her hands all the way in till your ass and balls. And when facing up, she would again slide all the way from your thighs up to your groin and way up to your bro as well.

After that she will pop the question to you, how can reject after what she has done to me? And they're not those come in massage pay up and screw off. Service very good and always keep in conversation with you.

If I got the time and money, one week could have gone three to four times! SIncerely thank Bro who intro this place to me, really appreciate it a lot :)

ideaforlife81
13-11-2011, 04:01 PM
hI,
Can share contacts... thanks

24mscooby
13-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey care to share contact pls????

hhoottiiee
13-11-2011, 11:27 PM
can share location? thanks

darkartic
14-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Hey can share ctc? i also live in the west

Paulz
14-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Hey can share ctc? i also live in the west. TY!

hornywood
14-11-2011, 04:14 PM
hi can share location, tks.

Trio
14-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Managed to find the place I think, like what the others said, there's quite a few massage shops around.. Here's my FR:

Name: Rong Rong
Massage: 9/10 very good. Should have been properly trained before.
HJ: 6/10 normal
Autoroam: Yes
RTM: probably

Only thing is that she talks quite a bit during the massage.

Running
14-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Hi ts care to shared the ctc and location thank

mccp
14-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Hi, care to share the location pls? Thanks!

kenneth38
14-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Tried Jia Jia. Massage good, 7.5/10. Ass crack massage with HJ, this is her special. Hard to find in other places. Gave my ass crack a good 20 mins of cleaning. I took 90 min, massage $58, extra $50, round up to $110. Trip not wasted. Locale is discreet.

KaiserReborn
14-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Bro can share contacts? I've been looking in west side!

wolfboy
14-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Tried Jia Jia. Massage good, 7.5/10. Ass crack massage with HJ, this is her special. Hard to find in other places. Gave my ass crack a good 20 mins of cleaning. I took 90 min, massage $58, extra $50, round up to $110. Trip not wasted. Locale is discreet.

How old is JJ?

weiwei09
15-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Went to west side while on the way home. Feeling in a need to release. Based on my instincts went to a spa opposite stadium. Paid and went in. Massage gal ask me to wear boxer, I didn't. In the end the gal that came in insist I wear. I sian half.

The massage gal who massage me has great strength. Very good massage. But she massaged all the way till 45 min is up. Sian no GQ. After I left this place, I realize the correct place is the other one!!! Not this one!!!

Went up 2nd floor and stripped. This time I'm sure I'm at the correct place. After 5 min I buey tahan start to auto roam. Gal see my rod stand and smiled. I tell her I cannot take it already, immediately turn around and put her hand on rod. Jerked me off with auto roam. One night 2 spas 2 outcome. This one must go!

hanky_panky
15-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Going west side today. Can PM me the location please.

Thanks

alexanderhou
15-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Went to west side while on the way home. Feeling in a need to release. Based on my instincts went to a spa opposite stadium. Paid and went in. Massage gal ask me to wear boxer, I didn't. In the end the gal that came in insist I wear. I sian half.

The massage gal who massage me has great strength. Very good massage. But she massaged all the way till 45 min is up. Sian no GQ. After I left this place, I realize the correct place is the other one!!! Not this one!!!

Went up 2nd floor and stripped. This time I'm sure I'm at the correct place. After 5 min I buey tahan start to auto roam. Gal see my rod stand and smiled. I tell her I cannot take it already, immediately turn around and put her hand on rod. Jerked me off with auto roam. One night 2 spas 2 outcome. This one must go!

Bro I live in the west, can share the location? thx!!!

stiffness
16-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Went to this joint last week based on TS's info, found it without too much difficulty. The location is discreet but there are people hanging about in the proximity of the shop.. The good thing is, this place has female customers coming for foot rubs so brothers must behave hor lol.

Didn't call ahead, so had Rong Rong give me the massage. This 40+ woman (not really MILF, more like neighbourhood aunty type) was wearing a shirt tucked into jeans, nothing sexy at all. She gave me a massage on similar scale to places like authentic thai massage joints, naturecare, Jenny from Holiday Inn.. in other words, she is strong, she knows what she's doing, and she knows how to work out the kinks in your body! I have no doubt that she is a certified, fully trained, therapist. Was explaining to me about my aches, and then even did Guasa therapy (painful!).

Turned over after 80 mins of hard massage and pain (from Guasa) and automatically started working on my family jewels. Didn't complain cos i needed some soothing touch after all that torture. Special was SOP but she was patient. Couldn't autoroam at all cos of what she was wearing.

Point to note, something maybe TS can highlight to them. While changing, Rong Rong just came into the 'cubicle' (separated by curtains, quite small) and tidied up the towels I was resting on. She didn't change them into new ones for the next client!! So I was resting naked on a towel that might contain germs or fungal infection from the groins of preceding clients! Thankfully, my little soldiers landed on a towel that she took away...

Please tell them they really need to change the towels between customers. It's no joke getting fungal infection from unclean towels.!

Rong Rong, 40+, Aunty looking (not MILF)
Body & Looks: 4/10 (Not someone I'd look at twice)
Massage: 10/10 She really knows how to massage, 100% trained
Special: 5/10 (Got explode but I had to fantasise abt something else, cos can't touch, don't want to see!)
Room: Small, can hear next bed, so cannot make noise at all. Could hear customer make noise just before exploding, like choking a chicken, quite off putting. Towels not changed after my use, which is a major hygiene problem.
RTM: Yes, definitely.
RTF: Maybe

BHEL
16-11-2011, 11:12 AM
bro, please share location... am interested... am working in the west... hehehe

CheongingEdge
17-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Bro TS gave me contact long time ago, finally got time to try...

Forgot name of the lady who "worked" on me. Massage was only so-so to me as I have much better ones before. Sensual massage was also only ok too... Nothing much to write about (my frank opinion, sorry if offend bros here).

It's good if I am in the area and want a quick release, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there...

raygoat
17-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks TS for the contact . like another bro , no time to try till now. Massage by Jia Jia. As I was rushing , I opt for a 30 mins quick release session. The ass part is wow , good and get me real horny . Eventually unload while holding on to her (.)(.) . Good HJ with auto roam . she told me she got excited for a short while while I squeeze and tune her boobs and she bring my hand to rub her pussy from outside which not much pleasure for me lah . Hehe . Good skill HJ I would rate her . Thanks TS for contact although cannot try QingQing but Jia Jia is good as well .

iamanoob
18-11-2011, 03:09 AM
hi bros,

can pm me this location? can't seem to find it walking around the area.. i saw one, went in but saw that the doors to the rooms can see-thru', immediately say got emergency and walk out...

please kindly share this location? tks..:)

tanboonlay
18-11-2011, 03:21 AM
can i have the contact?

toniwong
18-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Bro can share location and contact ?

wolfboy
18-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Thanks TS for the contact . like another bro , no time to try till now. Massage by Jia Jia. As I was rushing , I opt for a 30 mins quick release session. The ass part is wow , good and get me real horny . Eventually unload while holding on to her (.)(.) . Good HJ with auto roam . she told me she got excited for a short while while I squeeze and tune her boobs and she bring my hand to rub her pussy from outside which not much pleasure for me lah . Hehe . Good skill HJ I would rate her . Thanks TS for contact although cannot try QingQing but Jia Jia is good as well .

Your FR gets me horny liao. Too bad cannot upz you as I am a newbie.

exactmatxspeed
18-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Any bros can share location??

shiok11
18-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Can share the ctc?

sunjhn
20-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey can share ctc? i also live in the west

Kuzi
20-11-2011, 12:31 PM
anyone can share the location

Evobo23
20-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Hey bro can share the place ?

Thanks

hello2325
20-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey bro, can share contact? Thanks.

southpac
20-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Hi bro, can share contact please thanks!!

ideaforlife81
20-11-2011, 07:05 PM
TS... can share ctcs.... thanks

skyline1982
20-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Hi, mind share contact? thanks

Chiokang
21-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Hi Bro, appreciate very much if you could share location and contact?

Thanks...

xiaoboi7
21-11-2011, 02:42 AM
pls share location. thanks.

technicz
21-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Hi, can share location and damage? thx

Goodmansg
21-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Ctc, pls. Thx

johnn
22-11-2011, 07:30 AM
yes bro mickey, this new system of sharing
is to the boss advantage.
The gals dont get anything from msg money.
Their income come from the xtra.
This system only works if no ppl come and
disturb them.
Poor ladies, .....
Why we sporean treat them like dat??.

wolfboy
22-11-2011, 09:53 AM
yes bro mickey, this new system of sharing
is to the boss advantage.
The gals dont get anything from msg money.
Their income come from the xtra.
This system only works if no ppl come and
disturb them.
Poor ladies, .....
Why we sporean treat them like dat??.

How do ppl come and disturb them? You mean the AV? They get nothing from the massage? Is that true? wow I didn't know that.

ugotbabe
22-11-2011, 10:07 AM
why clementi no special massage?

Bootlover
22-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Hi please share locaton thx

ed00
22-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Hi Bro,

Mind sharing the contact and location.

Thx a lot

halfmelonn
22-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Brooo.. Can share??

jojonlcc
23-11-2011, 01:08 AM
bro can pass me any info of contact? thank you

mrnice765
23-11-2011, 03:18 AM
Bro can PM the location and contact? Much appreciated!

Cheers!

adsammy
23-11-2011, 10:59 AM
bro. can trouble you for contact please? stay in west area. thank you

adsammy
23-11-2011, 11:41 AM
bro. mind sharing location and contact please? thank you very much

Austere
23-11-2011, 11:00 PM
bro , pls pm me the contact or location pls:D

Halfjapdude
24-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Hey bro, this sounds extremely good. Please share with me the contact and location. Looking forward to it.

joekim
24-11-2011, 02:11 AM
PM contacts pls

rayhan77
24-11-2011, 03:30 AM
Bro, can I hv the details n location? Thanx

davnvince
24-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Hi bro

Can P M the ctc n location.

Thanks

spykid01
25-11-2011, 11:23 AM

hi bro, mind share contact?

VC26
25-11-2011, 11:43 AM
can share ctc pse thks

SOBSCSA
25-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Pls pm me the location. Tks.

valorn
25-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Bro,can share ctc,thks

MANS
25-11-2011, 02:12 PM
PM contacts pls

jonfoong
25-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Wasn't the joint closed down couple of weeks ago?

manowar
25-11-2011, 03:48 PM
bro..can pm me her location..thnks

xesh
25-11-2011, 03:57 PM
bro please share contact. thanks

Jivetalking
26-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Wasn't the joint closed down couple of weeks ago?

They could have reopened it to recoup some money to pay the fines.

kagetora84
26-11-2011, 10:23 PM
hi bro, mind share contact?

where please share FR PM me @ 96310986

Phil1717
26-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Bro, can PM the location. Thanks

tobediscreet
28-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Bro, can share location, please?

MOLESTER
28-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Is the shop reopen again??? Maybe i am going 2nite...

Friend108sg
28-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Bro can share the contact n location?

Thanks

asiroj
28-11-2011, 02:36 PM
hey bro, dont mind can share ctc? much appreciated.

Superbumst
28-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Can get the location of this plc..lustin for one...

raygoat
29-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Come on lah newbies, please respect the TS . Stop pm me for contact . it's the TS lobang , not for me to share . Ask the TS . if he don't give u , means u not qualify . No point pm me using diff nick with only 1 post

Sashi
29-11-2011, 11:53 AM
bro can pm location