PDA

View Full Version : Searching for my 1st love.. Again..

chinchin
09-08-2011, 10:38 PM
26/M Chinese 174cm/63kg

I'm a bit tired of my current relationship, don't feel anything from my GF anymore.. Been dating her for 3yrs but now no more spark and fire.

Just wondering if there is any female would like to be friend with me, preferable 21yrs - 27yrs Chinese female, NSA, to be a companion perhaps over the weekend for dating. Im open to try something adventurous when still young and healthy, but all depends how comfortable we able to go on.

Nice to meet you~

mclovin
09-08-2011, 11:40 PM
that is sad to hear.... maybe you want to find out what is wrong... and find a solution to save your relationship....

goodu
09-08-2011, 11:49 PM
26/M Chinese 174cm/63kg

I'm a bit tired of my current relationship, don't feel anything from my GF anymore.. Been dating her for 3yrs but now no more spark and fire.

Just wondering if there is any female would like to be friend with me, preferable 21yrs - 27yrs Chinese female, NSA, to be a companion perhaps over the weekend for dating. Im open to try something adventurous when still young and healthy, but all depends how comfortable we able to go on.

Nice to meet you~

why not u intro us your gf and we help u keep her busy? :p

Kermit
09-08-2011, 11:51 PM
seriously, settle things with your gf before u come in here looking for another...if you have no feel for her don't waste her time...she can go look for some other guys who in turn could give her the love and concern she need, not someone who just need companionship and not ready to settle down...

Triathlete
10-08-2011, 12:21 AM
hmmm update us on whether your "plea" is working with the ladies ya.

chinchin
10-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Thank you for all bros concern.. Will try talk to her or bring her out of the island for a short trip.. N see how things go on. Must be a surprise trip I guess.. If I ask her directly, she will say 'hah? Only 2 of us? I look at u, u look at me ah? So boring..' below is a summary of my current problem.

Most of the time I go out with her.. Her colleagues or friends sure around. Seldom have personal time just with her.. Een on holiday trip, she will share room with her friends instead of me, and ask me to share room with other single guys.. How bored..

Any further advices from bros like organizing a short trip out of SG just with your partner will kindly appreciated. Im hoping for some info like places, hotels, and activities..

Hmm.. Sounds like I'm in a wrong section now.. Haha.. Please forgive me..

alan0338
10-08-2011, 12:08 PM
since no more sparks liao, there could be a chance tat ur gf already started a thread here looking for fb liao ... :D

sbfArmPai
10-08-2011, 12:25 PM
26/M Chinese 174cm/63kg

Nice to meet you~

Hi there,

I love adventurous man! Let's meet up to start our long journey.
I can provide you with listening ears, shoulder to cry on & the BEST BBBJ you ever imagine..;)

PM me your contact. or you can come down CV look for me during the night ;)

kenny88
10-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Thank you for all bros concern.. Will try talk to her or bring her out of the island for a short trip.. N see how things go on. Must be a surprise trip I guess.. If I ask her directly, she will say 'hah? Only 2 of us? I look at u, u look at me ah? So boring..' below is a summary of my current problem.

Most of the time I go out with her.. Her colleagues or friends sure around. Seldom have personal time just with her.. Een on holiday trip, she will share room with her friends instead of me, and ask me to share room with other single guys.. How bored..

Any further advices from bros like organizing a short trip out of SG just with your partner will kindly appreciated. Im hoping for some info like places, hotels, and activities..

hi bro,

sound like she is tired with ur current relationship instate of u tired with it. u should find a way to fixed it.

PhilUnderwood
11-08-2011, 12:34 AM
bro.. sounds messed up actually.. try talking to her about it and if she still say's "look at each others face" than tell her that there is no need to look at each others face anymore..
you will be doing the both of you a big favor... i can be wrong but i am just speaking from my experience..
good luck..

sammyboyfor
11-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Any further advices from bros

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-08-2011, 09:51 AM
26/M Chinese 174cm/63kg

Nice to meet you~

Errrrr....1st Love and NSA???????????
IF it's true.............I won't blame her cos it's not entirely her fault
Why? - Please refer to RED :(
Instead of finding a solution to improve your "RELATIONSHIP" You're seeking empathy with NSA FB here....hiaz.....sign...sign..:o
Nice try!!! :D

Gavink
11-08-2011, 10:08 AM

A trip out of the island could possibly do the trick to reignite your relationship, but I doubt that to be the best solution at the moment. The best you could do, and you probably should do it now, is to have an honest talk with each other. If neither has any interest in pursuing this relationship, it's time to let each other go.