PDA

View Full Version : JG - Real or Not??

harrystermao
07-08-2011, 04:43 PM
i was first intro to JG at chinatown pt alush (closed liao). it was a thai msg pl.
when the masseur told me to JG, i thought just another HJ lor.

but she corrected me and say that JG not equal to HJ. when she did it, it was so relaxing i fell zzz. u are not suppose to have a hard-on. once i had, she told me it made her JG very difficult so i gotta "cool down" abit to soften b4 she can continue. and she can control u to the pt until she ask u if want to release. even if u say yes, it is not the "up and down" HJ motion. it is done so relaxing that u cum "naturally".

i asked her to tell me more abt JG. apparently if done wrongly may lead to significant injury. this masseur was trained in bangkok wat po temple. for cro who know wat po, there is a massage sch in it. her teacher is a 70yo lady and they girls were taught JG using real life people with the 70yo lady demostratin in front of the grp on a real man!?

so it seems JG is actually some serious form of masg and was nvr meant to be sleaze.

if done propoerly suppose to "clear" the channels down there and enhance love-makin and sustanability.

i used to go back once a month for her JG. too bad the shop close liao and one gem lost.

till today, i always laugh inside when the girl ask wanna JG? bcos i know surely hao-siao one, HJ say HJ la, dun abuse the term JG :)

still searching for the long lost authentic JG...

sorry for long post, just to share my 2cents knowledge :)

good luck bros in your quest for the ultimate masg!

NorthGuy
07-08-2011, 11:03 PM
I do agree. Majority of the joint in SG renamed HJ as JG trying to rip off more bucks from us. Always saying that it's not a simple HJ but JG. Most often, their so-called JG is just some sensual massage of the balls and nothing of the real thing.

From my knowledge, JG should not lead to a release as there's a saying that it's not good. Experienced gal can even control your bro well commanding it to stand at attention or go to sleep with their wonderful hands by pressing at the right areas. My experience in thailand is that most JG is a little painful when "clearing" the veins in the balls area.

AliG71
08-08-2011, 01:19 AM
My experience in thailand is that most JG is a little painful when "clearing" the veins in the balls area.

This is correct even from my experience in thailand :)

kazer
14-08-2012, 07:32 AM
heard so much abt this jg for so long, but where to get it?

soccer_maniacr
14-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Most place don't offer those genuine JG, it's a lil bit painful and for sure u won't feel the need to realease while is being done. The last time I went to JB and was surprise that the real JG can be found there.

newyorker88
14-08-2012, 11:40 AM
The best and authentic one I ever had is in NEW YORK hotel, in JB, ask for the normal package. JG is only 50 RM more, after the aunties ask you if you want Jua Gen or not after massage.

So far, that is the one I tried and tested ok one. In singapore, not yet come across.