PDA

View Full Version : BlownAway's OKTs Online: L20 Cat40s

BlownAway
30-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by BlownAway in another thread:

Yes !!! L20 now has Cat40s. Currently the number of gals is 4-6, not sure as my information was as of last week. More arriving but on quarantine for around a week.

Where ??? Any cheongster can find it by just a walk down the street. Will get a better OKT to promote the gals at the doorsteps, thus no one can miss it by then.

Newly done up house ... KNN, spent >S$20,000 on the furnishing. Comment on the house and gals are welcome.

<<< Dear bro Peterfish,

The legal Cat40s no discount lah, they go complain, I die, newly opened becomes newly closed. Maybe will introduce you to the house-keeper when I back to get him to omit the buzzer for you til the gal herself chases you off. Haha ...

However, my current export will be 3 Viet Gals, leaving for Singapore on 10th Nov. to work in Orchard Towers. You interested, can PM me, FL can negotitate $$$. Of course, no free sampling lah !!! Discount ??? I can talk to the gals lah ...

Now, having problems with the Singapore Immigration, will need to sort things up first before my kakis get to see me in GL again. Thus, stay tuned for news on my return, I will PM you then.

Cheers !!! >>>

Wow !!! My associates of the new Cat40 House in L20 is on Sammyboy:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24136

A couple of samsters have already visited my humble venture and I am glad they have enjoyed so far.

Gals = $$$

I Love Gals !!!

BlownAway
30-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Due to popular demand and PM, I have launched this thread for my valuable patrons to provide feedback. All feedback on the house and gals are welcome in this thread, however should any of you encountered any ill services from any of the staff on the above-mentioned, do not challenge them nor speak ill. There's strictly no refund but I will see that service improves.

FRs on the new L20 Cat40s gals are welcome.

Some young cheongsters PM me for an interview to be an OKT. I am sorry, the application is strictly private, you guys better wake up the stupid idea as well. Don't even know what you are getting yourself into.

Snowman
30-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by BlownAway in another thread:

Yes !!! L20 now has Cat40s. Currently the number of gals is 4-6, not sure as my information was as of last week. More arriving but on quarantine for around a week.

Where ??? Any cheongster can find it by just a walk down the street. Will get a better OKT to promote the gals at the doorsteps, thus no one can miss it by then.

Newly done up house ... KNN, spent >S$20,000 on the furnishing. Comment on the house and gals are welcome.

<<< Dear bro Peterfish,

The legal Cat40s no discount lah, they go complain, I die, newly opened becomes newly closed. Maybe will introduce you to the house-keeper when I back to get him to omit the buzzer for you til the gal herself chases you off. Haha ...

However, my current export will be 3 Viet Gals, leaving for Singapore on 10th Nov. to work in Orchard Towers. You interested, can PM me, FL can negotitate $$$. Of course, no free sampling lah !!! Discount ??? I can talk to the gals lah ...

Now, having problems with the Singapore Immigration, will need to sort things up first before my kakis get to see me in GL again. Thus, stay tuned for news on my return, I will PM you then.

Cheers !!! >>>

Wow !!! My associates of the new Cat40 House in L20 is on Sammyboy:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24136

A couple of samsters have already visited my humble venture and I am glad they have enjoyed so far.

Gals = $$$

I Love Gals !!!

Special treatment for Sammyboy customers? the more lau jiao... the more benefits?

siamcutey
30-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Some young cheongsters PM me for an interview to be an OKT. I am sorry, the application is strictly private, you guys better wake up the stupid idea as well. Don't even know what you are getting yourself into.

Wow, you have "eyes" that can see through PMs to even know that the ones who PM you (if there is any in the 1st place) are young cheongsters. :eek:

hahaha
SC

BlownAway
31-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Wow, you have "eyes" that can see through PMs to even know that the ones who PM you (if there is any in the 1st place) are young cheongsters. :eek:

hahaha
SC

Haha ... they wrote in their age and working experiences, just like a cover page for an interview. Really funny reading them ...

clover
01-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Haha ... they wrote in their age and working experiences, ...

Should we provide "f**king" experiences instead??
I wonder what would make a good resume?
# of cheong's per week
# of FRs with high read rate
Rep points

Maybe u should share the resume lke that here!!

Wudishijimode
03-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Bro,

Regarding the new hse? U mention L20 or is it H20? Really blur here. I suppose is H20?

Also, does your hse offer overnight services? At 130 same as the others or? Opening hrs and closing hrs etc.

Thks. Need some help in here in case go wrong hse. :)

Garage1
03-11-2004, 04:39 PM
sad to say, this hse will be affected by the FLs standing just beside them.. old birds shld know what im talking abt....

glstunner
03-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Bro,

Regarding the new hse? U mention L20 or is it H20? Really blur here. I suppose is H20?

Also, does your hse offer overnight services? At 130 same as the others or? Opening hrs and closing hrs etc.

Thks. Need some help in here in case go wrong hse. :)

Is at Lorong 20 n oso house 20!!!! Dun blur here........ :D