PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Please avoid "Sensual Massage" in Chinatown

autumnwillow
01-08-2011, 03:57 AM
This is a totally rip off joint. They advertise with all kinds of misleading words, making you think that they offer a real sensual massage. But the truth is that its just a highly overpriced normal massage and the massage is not even good somemore. I paid $150 for a one hour massage thinking it was "all inclusive" but left feeling pissed off.

Please avoid this place at all costs.

thomasdelaruue
01-08-2011, 04:34 AM
already there is a thread, all the bad things of this joint.

rav.evc
01-08-2011, 06:26 AM
This is a totally rip off joint. They advertise with all kinds of misleading words, making you think that they offer a real sensual massage. But the truth is that its just a highly overpriced normal massage and the massage is not even good somemore. I paid $150 for a one hour massage thinking it was "all inclusive" but left feeling pissed off.

Please avoid this place at all costs.

Bro,
can post more details?
Are they actually have extra? or have to top up upon the $150? If yes, then really very exp.....

If they are clean joint.... i think can post nearby location. (since they are clean.....and not really the good in massage... ) So Bros here can skip...

virile
01-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Sensual does not necessary means that they have extras. This place has been around for years. The fact that it's still in operation after all these years is evidence that there are people who enjoy such massages. There is already an existing thread on this joint.

carebear888
01-08-2011, 03:02 PM
From my $200 super X experience, msg is normal w 1 shot (not from fj), mine is using her butt to stroke little bro w swim suit on kinda one pcs tight clothe so not easy to access her boobs or down under (u tink this is sensual ? No prize for guessing right answer) imho, pls dun waste hard-earn $ on such crap service ;(

beck8
01-08-2011, 03:56 PM
From my $200 super X experience, msg is normal w 1 shot (not from fj), mine is using her butt to stroke little bro w swim suit on kinda one pcs tight clothe so not easy to access her boobs or down under (u tink this is sensual ? No prize for guessing right answer) imho, pls dun waste hard-earn $ on such crap service ;(

to be honest, not bad lah, a special expierence, :)

the thing is you need to do some research or at least ask the question upfront. sensual not means sexual.

I asked them what service, in fact they have normal massage at probably $60 and sensual. what difference? was told they would wear very little and will finally jerk you out without hand or whatever. they didn't deny or mislead anything.

From here I read the gals should also be plump etc. so never tried but recced the place, 3 yrs ago.

Cheer up, just treat it as a valuable experience!

bedokMassage
02-08-2011, 02:05 AM
if no sensual done on private part, then there is nothing
wrong.
One thing for sure, its very expensive,
playing around with words, ppl tot got other area
to sensual,... Or sexual????

kinbaku
02-08-2011, 10:36 AM
It's just like the Japanese art of kinbaku. Difficult to find and therefore expensive.