PDA

View Full Version : Hang Goat Head Sell Dog Meat

KillerFangs
29-10-2004, 05:55 PM
There's been increasing number of shops that hide under the cover of beauty, facial, nails or spa, but actually are massage parlours opperated by pdmm that previously worked in some tui nah shop. Basically they provide massage to men, and do minimum or no lady business. There's one on Kardahar Street, shop number 20 or 40 that has nail potions displayed at the window making it looks like it's a manicure/padicure shop, but my female colleague stood outside shop for 10-15 mins, didn't observe any of those services available, and worse, the lady inside didn't bother to come out to ask if she's interested in their service. Men walked in and they delightfully served them. It's a pure massage shop, and special service available of course!

I am sure there are plenty more of these good lobangs available and brothers here know about them except may be reluctant to share.

KillBill2
29-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Does that bother you?
Let's face it, there's no way any shop can advertise their "speciality" services. Put yourself in their shoes, what would you do? Furthermore, they are not robbing or killing you, so why get worked up over these things?

Zhong Guo B
29-10-2004, 06:32 PM
There's been increasing number of shops that hide under the cover of beauty, facial, nails or spa, but actually are massage parlours opperated by pdmm that previously worked in some tui nah shop. Basically they provide massage to men, and do minimum or no lady business. There's one on Kardahar Street, shop number 20 or 40 that has nail potions displayed at the window making it looks like it's a manicure/padicure shop, but my female colleague stood outside shop for 10-15 mins, didn't observe any of those services available, and worse, the lady inside didn't bother to come out to ask if she's interested in their service. Men walked in and they delightfully served them. It's a pure massage shop, and special service available of course!

I am sure there are plenty more of these good lobangs available and brothers here know about them except may be reluctant to share.

You came to this forum looking for lobangs and fr so that next time you go you noe who to call n wat to expect......if you are trying to look for manucure shops.....try............herworld.com.sg.

Dun be offended...............its a fact!

Typhoon6x
29-10-2004, 06:33 PM
What's your case here???

There are lot of good lobangs here but you have to find them by gaining the trust of bros here, for them to share with U.

Do you expect that these lobangs be served to you on a silver plater??? :confused:

Your tone & attitude is not going to win you any fans.

Didimeetpussy
29-10-2004, 06:38 PM
any where , whether lo bangs or not we all noe....

Sillypore really got Nothing and I repeat or will repeat for next 10 years . this place are nothing as compare to else where in the world.

so this kind of cheap thrill are just keeping all of us busy and fun and crossing our life and live day by day.

If I got a chance to migrate I will never come here.

If I got a chance to tell the at the corner I will never say it is a fun place.

spermmann2003
29-10-2004, 06:39 PM
There's been increasing number of shops that hide under the cover of beauty, ...

Then wat do u think their signboard should say?

Maybe like this: "Relaxing Foot Reflexlogy with BJ, BBBJ and FJ "

Perhaps you would be happier on seeing this :confused:

teraterm55
29-10-2004, 07:35 PM

nowadays bros dont share freely and openly, this is because the following:

1. might be AV in disguise, giving 1 tip to collect 10 so can kill 11 birds in one go.
2. give tips might be missused by bros to try and gain points with the WL, in the expense of the bros (i got hit by this one b4, really painfull)

so like what the other bros say, must gain trust b4 others will share.

Anyway thanks for your FR on the shop.

AndyCock
29-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Totally concurred with you !!!

1. might be AV in disguise, giving 1 tip to collect 10 so can kill 11 birds in one go.
2. give tips might be missused by bros to try and gain points with the WL, in the expense of the bros (i got hit by this one b4, really painfull)

forex
30-10-2004, 12:32 AM
we do share but whether with you or not is another thing. show us yours and if we verify correct, we will return you the favour.

cyber69_x69
30-10-2004, 08:51 AM

There is 1 massage place call 'BJ' right? :D

hiromie
30-10-2004, 01:51 PM
halo bro... dis BJ is not dat BJ pls... its just happen to hav e same initial dats all... dun be offended...

N to dat thread starter here... r u trying 2 b noble here or ur skin itchy izit...
KNNCB... not just all e TN shops r like dat but Most of e so cal Spa n HC r e same thing oso... like Sam had said B4 its a state serect so keep it tight...

must u open ur KIAM KAN LAN JIAO MOUTH to blar or not... dats e purpose of dis web page anyway...

if u r so noble go to singculture.com.sg n chat dere dun chat here...
BTW I GOT A FUNNY FEELING DAT U R A GIRL OR ASS HOLE LOVER...
U REALLY LOOKING 4 TROUBLE HERE...

teraterm55
30-10-2004, 07:19 PM

hmmm i think there are 2 shops by the name of BJ, they do traditional
thai, saw one in chinatown another one is near that MRT station at geylang cant remember the MRT station, memory not good these days.
but clean or dirty dont know. have not went in b4. would be weird.

Guy : do you do BJ
gal : yes i work in BJ
Guy : no BJ as in BJ
gal : yes shop name is BJ
Guy : i mean i want BJ
gal : you are in BJ

Ah Dez
30-10-2004, 08:52 PM

What do you think this forum is for!

S3vw
31-10-2004, 08:37 PM
halo bro... dis BJ is not dat BJ pls... its just happen to hav e same initial dats all... dun be offended...

r u trying 2 b noble here or ur skin itchy izit...
KNNCB... not just all e TN shops r like dat but Most of e so cal Spa n HC r e same thing oso... like Sam had said B4 its a state serect so keep it tight...

if u r so noble go to singculture.com.sg n chat dere dun chat here...
BTW I GOT A FUNNY FEELING DAT U R A GIRL OR ASS HOLE LOVER...
U REALLY LOOKING 4 TROUBLE HERE...
Went thru his postings mainly in the TN area, he is really lame in acting noble :cool:

Seems like u r a master in TN, not only farnie ones but also decent 1s?
Care to share on the BJ shop? Is it near to Thomson area? :D

hiromie
31-10-2004, 10:31 PM
it seems to b located at smith street in chinatown... walk past dere on sat wif my "families"... so dare not venture 2much... next 2 a tim sum rest... on e third level...

Went thru his postings mainly in the TN area, he is really lame in acting noble :cool:

Seems like u r a master in TN, not only farnie ones but also decent 1s?
Care to share on the BJ shop? Is it near to Thomson area? :D

S3vw
01-11-2004, 03:56 PM
it seems to b located at smith street in chinatown... walk past dere on sat wif my "families"... so dare not venture 2much... next 2 a tim sum rest... on e third level...

Thomson BJ heard the zabor mentioned got branch
Could be the one you mentioned.
Thanks for the info

KillerFangs
02-11-2004, 06:21 PM
I am not the least worked up, sorry if I gave the wrong impression. I was merely trying to share this kind of lobang and at the same time encourage other bros to chip in.
Does that bother you?
Let's face it, there's no way any shop can advertise their "speciality" services. Put yourself in their shoes, what would you do? Furthermore, they are not robbing or killing you, so why get worked up over these things?

KillerFangs
02-11-2004, 06:27 PM
Well at least there's some one reasonable here. I came, I shared, I encouraged. I didn't pass any negative comments except maybe they are under cover, which is nothing closer to the truth. Bros that trust can share, those that don't share remain silent. I didn't put a gun to anybody's head so I don't understand why the hostility.

KillerFangs
02-11-2004, 06:30 PM
No offence. I came, I shared my FR, I encouraged sharing. If my posting was not clear, no, I am not looking for manicure shops. I was merely sharing with bros that there is this massage shop under the cover of manicure.
You came to this forum looking for lobangs and fr so that next time you go you noe who to call n wat to expect......if you are trying to look for manucure shops.....try............herworld.com.sg.

Dun be offended...............its a fact!

KillerFangs
02-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Sorry if my posting wasn't written in the best tone/attitude. We are all limited by our writing skills, and I wish I had the ability to write better.

I am not making any case, I was just sharing a FR, and simply encouraged sharing. If bros lack trust can simply remain silent, I don't have a gun to anybody's head.

If you like my sharing, can drop a word of encouragement. If you don't, at least give me a chance to do better next time.
What's your case here???

There are lot of good lobangs here but you have to find them by gaining the trust of bros here, for them to share with U.

Do you expect that these lobangs be served to you on a silver plater??? :confused:

Your tone & attitude is not going to win you any fans.

KillerFangs
02-11-2004, 06:40 PM
Well, I think at least it was so previously and it makes it easier for us to recee these joints. Now that they are under cover, it's either we get lobang from someone like me who shares or we trial and error beauty/manicure shops. I believe the former is more feasible and less time consuming.

KillerFangs
02-11-2004, 06:43 PM
I tot this forum is for sharing? And sharing I did. If doing so is proving that I am smarter, then so are the rest of the 10000 sammyboy forumers.
What are you trying to prove??? That you are smarter than the bros hear?? That you are very observant??? Please use your head before you post anything. This is a know secret and the police also know that but if someone like you trying to be a smart Alex..the police will come down on these shops again and we may end up going to a shop that say......"Massage $40/hr for you dogs"..if you dog got a fever.....our young, charming, experienced masseusses will relax and soothes your hot dog... :D

KillerFangs
02-11-2004, 06:44 PM
I did! Read the article again, it has specific details.
we do share but whether with you or not is another thing. show us yours and if we verify correct, we will return you the favour.

KillerFangs
02-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Exactly for what I did. Share and encourage sharing!
What do you think this forum is for!