PDA

View Full Version : Goods Delivery to Jalan Besar

ahTay
28-07-2011, 10:54 PM
One day happen to deliver goods to Jalan Besar. Wah Lao! the driver ask me wanna accompany him to eat chick. He say no harm to try. The chick at Banana leg are cheap.
Anyway we luckily finished our delivery early. So driver drive the truck alone right lane of Jalan Besar...turn right into Petain road....Park alone the road near Flander square.
Then he bring me into an alley where i saw many houses and inside house there are many rooms. Driver kai siao me this chick:

name: vivi
looks: 7.5/10
body: 7.5/10
gfe: 8/10
fj: 9/10

The sequence of event is quite simple. First i she ask me to pay her. Then we both undress ourselves. Next she wash me at the small basin inside her room. After clean up she ask me to lie down. She lick my nipple follow by ball licking. Cap my dick suck it until it grow big. Her tongue circle motion on my dick head as well as ice-cream my dick. That is something my gf never give me. She ask me to go on top so we start fucking. Once it is done she wash me up again then i dry up dress up and bye bye to her.

Hopefully we have delivery to Jalan Besar again.

ThaiBeautiful
13-08-2011, 07:11 PM
One day happen to deliver goods to Jalan Besar. Wah Lao! the driver ask me wanna accompany him to eat chick. He say no harm to try. The chick at Banana leg are cheap.
Anyway we luckily finished our delivery early. So driver drive the truck alone right lane of Jalan Besar...turn right into Petain road....Park alone the road near Flander square.
Then he bring me into an alley where i saw many houses and inside house there are many rooms. Driver kai siao me this chick:

The sequence of event is quite simple. First i she ask me to pay her. Then we both undress ourselves. Next she wash me at the small basin inside her room. After clean up she ask me to lie down. She lick my nipple follow by ball licking. Cap my dick suck it until it grow big. Her tongue circle motion on my dick head as well as ice-cream my dick. That is something my gf never give me. She ask me to go on top so we start fucking. Once it is done she wash me up again then i dry up dress up and bye bye to her.

One of the best innocent FRs ever! Thumbs up!

technosaints
13-08-2011, 08:17 PM

-) Nice bro. I still trying to write a better one, can't make it ..

rockkerfeller
14-08-2011, 12:58 AM
Hi Bro, you had have a good time with vivi.. before bjjj without cap on, but now must cap on..where to find WLs could do bjjj w/o cap on...? No one knows...!

Barton
14-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Woo TS you damn lucky, one shoot get vivi, so far i havn't tried her yet :rolleyes:

Now think only GL cat50 provides cheap BBBJ :rolleyes:

fancytastebud
14-08-2011, 04:30 AM
Well done aHTay, you've just nailed it. I've never had luck with ViVi as she's always engaged.

Rocker...you asked about BJ or BBBJ??? BJ no cap got a few WL offer the service. H2 3rd door on left...think it's Sally, is one of them and mind you, when her mood is good, you'll CIM before FJ.

Anyway, kudos to you ahTay.

P.S. I still dunno what BBBJ stands for??? Bubble Bath Blow Job?

Someone enlighten this newbie please.

:p

jacktan001
14-08-2011, 11:05 AM
I still dunno what BBBJ stands for???

Check the dictionary - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

RAMS75
14-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Well done aHTay, you've just nailed it. I've never had luck with ViVi as she's always engaged.

Rocker...you asked about BJ or BBBJ??? BJ no cap got a few WL offer the service. H2 3rd door on left...think it's Sally, is one of them and mind you, when her mood is good, you'll CIM before FJ.

Anyway, kudos to you ahTay.

P.S. I still dunno what BBBJ stands for??? Bubble Bath Blow Job?

Someone enlighten this newbie please.

:p

BBBJ: Bare Back Blow Job (A blowjob without a condom)
Bro please check out newbie forum ..Thnks ;)

too_hot
14-08-2011, 02:58 PM

Lucky you, very hard to find vivi for the past few weeks, maybe even months....

MrBombastic
14-08-2011, 04:14 PM
purposely open a new thread for your FR experience?

you should post it here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=43915&page=492

instead of messing up the thread... WTF??!!! :cool:

40points
16-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Bro you maths a bit flawed la. Let's forget the social stigma for a while and strictly consider the the economics of things. And for the sake of discussion let's use $250 as a daily wage.

Ok, a WL earns $50 for 20 minutes work, so in essence, to earn that $250 a day, she work for just 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Yep, a WL works 1 hour and 40 minutes a day to earn $250.

A normal manager in Singapore averages 12 hours a day (no choice, bosses expect it), also no overtime pay because manager to make that $250.

So a manager works 12 hours a day to make $250.

In pure economic terms, I think being a manager is a downgrade! hahahahaha:p:D

I think a WL can easily cover her other expenses if she works a few more hours a day - but still not as long as a manager! She can take leave whenever she likes because she's her own boss, and she has more time for leisure and de-stressing. A manager can ill afford that luxury.

The only thing a WL doesn't have is CPF. But what's the use of CPF when it will all go to overpriced public housing?? And whatever pittance is left, you can't even take it out to enjoy it till you're halfway in your grave at 65 years old - or maybe even later, because the PAP is consistently taking your money to cover the investment mess Ho Ching is making, and their other "ministerial needs".

I really mean no disrespect bro, but PAP love people with your mindset. Go through the normal system and be part of their money-generating scheme - ever-increasing CPF withdrawal age. Public transport price hikes (we all know 54% of SMRT is owned by Temesek, which is owned by the government, so guess where the profits go to?). Rocketing property prices (remember gov owns the land they sell to private developers, and again through Temesek, CapitalLand sells condos at a premium - and where do the profits go to?). And many many more.....

Sorry I digress from the main issue.... I guess I am just very disheartened how we're being made fools of, and very obvious recently. Or maybe I am just a "daft" Singaporean.

I apologise to any bro I may have offended. I mean no disrespect. Bonk and enjoy! :)

That is why TS follow delivery truck to Petain right?

rockkerfeller
18-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi Bro fancytastebud, sorry for this late,late ,late reply...I not good luck cos i sprained my neck few weeks ago... got urge to screw but cannot do it , don wanna musterbute no waste of charging in the air...wait till i recover ,and i shall take your recommendation...WL from H2 3rd door try her BBBJ... not BJJJ ...READY TO FIRE!!! THANKS BRO ...