PDA

View Full Version : nid help from sbf senior...

shoting
27-07-2011, 11:48 PM
any senior can intro any massage ger or hc around Toa Payoh, coz asking a lot bro here is no reply...hope can intro...tks a lot... cheers...

newyorker88
28-07-2011, 04:14 PM
any senior can intro any massage ger or hc around Toa Payoh, coz asking a lot bro here is no reply...hope can intro...tks a lot... cheers...

REad first before you post such questions. You sure kena zap by many for such post.

Gennaro_
28-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Learn to use the "search" feature dude......

I hear the bullets loading :cool:

shoting
28-07-2011, 08:03 PM
= =ll...asking oso kena zapppppppppppp...wat the fuck ur guys doing...ask in pm no response...ask in post no response oso...want intro but no lobong...so good...if i kena zap againnnnnnnn...sure will let tis forum on newspaper...if dun believe, let hv a try...ccb...

Olduncle
28-07-2011, 08:20 PM
= =ll...asking oso kena zapppppppppppp...wat the fuck ur guys doing... if i kena zap againnnnnnnn...sure will let tis forum on newspaper...if dun believe, let hv a try...ccb...

wah lau little bro why you so pek chek ?? if you take some time to read you will see almost all heartland, amk, tpy, yishun and ........ no more massage with happy endings. if you want ctc you have to post more frs HOW rite ? go to geylang try a few of the legal girls give ur ratings in a FR. go to FL DOME 2 got so many okt with webby just click to get contact. FL 3 got independent girls but you need to pm ur ctc no to get theur ctc and many others in FL 1.

but if can only play in TPY then ..... wen you are older you can really cheong but now study hard lah exams are nearing ..:D

Ecare
28-07-2011, 08:30 PM
= =ll...asking oso kena zapppppppppppp...wat the fuck ur guys doing...ask in pm no response...ask in post no response oso...want intro but no lobong...so good...if i kena zap againnnnnnnn...sure will let tis forum on newspaper...if dun believe, let hv a try...ccb...

Sammyboyforum is very very famous already. Don't need you to advertise for them. The whole world knows about this website!

You should start thinking of a new nick to start all over again.:D

shoting
28-07-2011, 08:49 PM
izzit? bro ecare, ok lo! let's destroy tis forum lo! let see how long can stay lo! tis is revenge for tat fucking brainless user who zap me! let's destroy all the points system here! I jz asking for a recomamdation only! nid to zap? did ur guy think u hv power then can Zapp ppl wen u in bad mood? I'm in tis forum about a year every time asking a ctc no reply! search oso nid ctc to contacts rite? if urs dun interest on my thread , pls get out from my thread, dun b Kia boo ppl here! nex step I will send an email to newspaper, wen i take a photo from here, include rating, photos,and fr...ON EVERYDAY, and oso find a MP tell them Tis problem , let's wait n see wats going on nex few day. hope can see urs again...cheers...

Liatioler
28-07-2011, 09:28 PM

Thats the spirit. WELL SAID
THE FORUM MEMBERS MOSTLY ARE COCKANADEN HERE

Ecare
28-07-2011, 10:31 PM
izzit? bro ecare, ok lo! let's destroy tis forum lo! let see how long can stay lo! tis is revenge for tat fucking brainless user who zap me! let's destroy all the points system here! I jz asking for a recomamdation only! nid to zap? did ur guy think u hv power then can Zapp ppl wen u in bad mood? I'm in tis forum about a year every time asking a ctc no reply! search oso nid ctc to contacts rite? if urs dun interest on my thread , pls get out from my thread, dun b Kia boo ppl here! nex step I will send an email to newspaper, wen i take a photo from here, include rating, photos,and fr...ON EVERYDAY, and oso find a MP tell them Tis problem , let's wait n see wats going on nex few day. hope can see urs again...cheers...

Hahaha, you are cute shoting! why you never mention i zap you? So you going to report to all those media, telling them people don't want to give you contact and lohbang for massage? You must be prepared to show the whole of singapore your face before you decide to go ahead hor?:)

kimlen
28-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Hahaha, you are cute shoting! why you never mention i zap you? So you going to report to all those media, telling them people don't want to give you contact and lohbang for massage? You must be prepared to show the whole of singapore your face before you decide to go ahead hor?

On the other hand, he is telling the newspaper the fact that he is looking for massage thru this website and have been so failed for almost a year.

If we see news on the paper, someone could show this thread to the paper too and expose shoting is a sore loser!

Arrest
28-07-2011, 11:13 PM
No worries, it has been reported and on the way to clean up the HC seen. As for the useless fellows here, we have logged their particulars and will be in touch with them soon and publish their address, photo and contacts :D

loony
29-07-2011, 12:05 AM
You all so bad....he is just asking for massage ger or hc in toa payoh.
Teach him how ....

1. type www.yahoo.com.sg or www.google.com.sg

2. In the search engine type massage toa payoh

3. In Google search, you will see results: About 479,000 (0.19 seconds)

4. If you think that's too much to read through, try to search using quotes: "massage toa payoh"

5. In Google search, you will see results: About 128 results (0.16 seconds)

I think these steps will be easier for you. Think SBF is too difficult for you since after 1 year you still don;t know how to use Search function.

Here's a free contact for you:
i beauty
Contact details
Phone: +65 6259 1789
Location: BLK 186 Toa Payoh Central #01-426, Singapore 310186
Email Address: [email protected]

Do write a FR ....hahaha...oh, FR does not necessarily means Fuck Report - in case you tell the gal you need to submit a Fuck Report. FR means Field Report. If don't know what that means, please refer to steps listed above and change the search text to Field Report

If after following all these steps you still can't get information, I guess you try another approach.

1. Walk into a 7-Eleven
2. Ask Staff politely: "Pls may I buy The New Paper?"
3. Take paper, pay money, say "Thank You"
4. Read The New Paper from front to back. Do it a few times.
5. By then you will realize 3/4 into the papers, you will see advertisements.
6. Be tempted by the ads to lend you money.
7. Borrow lots of money
8. Open 1 HC in Toa Payoh.

Hope these info is helpful to you - not everyone is a jackass here. I will help anyone who has not been able to find 1 (O-N-E) massage place for the past one year.

shoting
29-07-2011, 12:07 AM
good! lets see wats going on nex few day...

xqlover
29-07-2011, 03:18 AM
All you do is post asking for contacts but not putting up any real FR. How do we know if you are a real cheongster and not AV?

If you are a serious cheongster, I'm sure you can take a walk around Toa Payoh yourself and try out one by one instead of blaming others for not giving you contacts.

shoting
29-07-2011, 05:02 AM
I'm not blame any ppl here for not giving out the ctc, same like title juz nid a recomandation, if ur guys not willing to gv is ok for me, izzit nid to Zapp ppl? if ur guys dislike my thread jz get lost from my thread, I'm not looking for tat brainless guy to recomant to me! wen those guy like to Zapp ppl, nver use the fucking brain to think, really fucking brainless!

Jivetalking
29-07-2011, 05:21 AM
cool down bro :D

shoting
29-07-2011, 10:31 PM
cool lan jiao...all the fucker...fuck u all asshole

loony
30-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Already offered a joint that offered massage with address and contact number...and not even a thank you. And yet still so tu lan...

Think you might have pent up too much frustration - go drink some liang teh, masturbate, and then relax.

Calm down, get a new nick and start afresh.

I too got zapped before just because the pic i posted was "too big, should have resized". So take it as a learning process and move on.

Sigh...now you make me frustrated and must go to Adelphi tomorrow.

Need to hear good stereo sounds...:D

wateva83
30-07-2011, 03:20 AM
Already offered a joint that offered massage with address and contact number...and not even a thank you. And yet still so tu lan...

Think you might have pent up too much frustration - go drink some liang teh, masturbate, and then relax.

Calm down, get a new nick and start afresh.

I too got zapped before just because the pic i posted was "too big, should have resized". So take it as a learning process and move on.

Sigh...now you make me frustrated and must go to Adelphi tomorrow.

Need to hear good stereo sounds...:D

"oh....yeah...oh...yeah..."

lolz...

but by u or...lolz...

Benong1975
30-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Yo bro,y u so mind abt the point?the point cannot help u to get rich aso,like me join SBF since 2008,then sometime aso kana zap for nothing...worse to worse just change a new nick just like me lar,y make urself so HOT for Wat...am I rite.:cool:

Eclat
30-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Hey bro,

Why are you getting so worked up my the zapping. It's most likely done in jest. It's not as if someone just raped you or your gf. Your vulgar response is IMHO too extravagant.

Jintian
31-07-2011, 06:15 AM
I got 3 wonderful syt, 100% rtf many many,

pm me ur email, me send all to u guys..

if me BS u people, me dick drop off....heehee

Can let me have the details?

dromedary
31-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Hi bro Haonan,

Can count me in on this?