PDA

View Full Version : Solid Girl At Flamingo Health Centre!!!!

azzaro23
28-10-2004, 07:55 PM
After a tiring day, I'm horny and body quite aching so decided to go down to Flamingo Health Spa for a massage cum action after hearding it from friends. So went down and ask recept to assisgn a lady for me cos 1st time go there . So went in the room and wait for her and she come in after mins later and I was shock to see a beatiful face with good complextion and nice figure.
She asked me to take off everythings and give me a soso massage and meantime we do tcss....after 10mins later, she pop-out the golden question, ask whether I want special anot?? I kaykay asked her what services she do provide and price...120 for fj. Hmmmm.....i'm watching her slowly take off her dress..bra...panties...wow!!! she got the nice figure wif 34b @@, the best thing is her nuts are still quite pinkish, bonus cos seldom find pinkish nipples in hc lor. She gave me a catbath and down to suck my two dingdongs and give me a bbbj which i strongly requested....for her bbbj skill, quite sop!
After 5mins, she capped me and ride ontop and she started to moanzzzz , abt 5mins later, she ask me to do missonary on her so obilge her and give her a good pump wif 9 soft pump and 1 solid hard pumpzzzz for abt another 15mins, she's veri horny and got veri wet, sametime change position to scissor style and change to doggie which my favourite style and stroke in out for another 5mins and offload....overall veri statisfy!

Name: Cherry
Looks: 7/10
Body: 34b 26 34
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7.5/10(veri responsive)
Damage: 120

cuteboy12345208
28-10-2004, 08:33 PM
May I know where is this HC located? Thank you

azzaro23
28-10-2004, 09:01 PM
It at Furama Hotel 3 Flr.

Rally
29-10-2004, 12:05 AM
It at Furama Hotel 3 Flr.
how much is the entrance fees??? and is the place well deco????

AndyCock
29-10-2004, 12:30 AM
After a tiring day, I'm horny and body quite aching so decided to go down to Flamingo Health Spa for a massage cum action after hearding it from friends. So went down and ask recept to assisgn a lady for me cos 1st time go there . So went in the room and wait for her and she come in after mins later and I was shock to see a beatiful face with good complextion and nice figure.
She asked me to take off everythings and give me a soso massage and meantime we do tcss....after 10mins later, she pop-out the golden question, ask whether I want special anot?? I kaykay asked her what services she do provide and price...120 for fj. Hmmmm.....i'm watching her slowly take off her dress..bra...panties...wow!!! she got the nice figure wif 34b @@, the best thing is her nuts are still quite pinkish, bonus cos seldom find pinkish nipples in hc lor. She gave me a catbath and down to suck my two dingdongs and give me a bbbj which i strongly requested....for her bbbj skill, quite sop!
After 5mins, she capped me and ride ontop and she started to moanzzzz , abt 5mins later, she ask me to do missonary on her so obilge her and give her a good pump wif 9 soft pump and 1 solid hard pumpzzzz for abt another 15mins, she's veri horny and got veri wet, sametime change position to scissor style and change to doggie which my favourite style and stroke in out for another 5mins and offload....overall veri statisfy!

Damage: 120

How old does she look like?

Dr Paulson
29-10-2004, 02:28 AM
//
Damage: 120//

Cherry: 43 years old. Enuff Said

LeeYokeYuen
29-10-2004, 02:56 AM
//

43 call solid ??

psonic
29-10-2004, 05:25 AM
... think better change name to Raisin.

//

robinhood
29-10-2004, 07:38 AM
//

Hmmm...43 years old fruit(Cherry)..must b veri dried liao...kekeke :D

guzzler
29-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Robinhood:

Don't you recognize that FR? You should because you wrote it just a while back.

What the Fuck is this?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=24445&highlight=dingdongs

Hell666Boy
29-10-2004, 08:25 AM
Robinhood:

What the Fuck is this?

wah... the 2 FR so similair arh. wonder who copy who? :confused:

robinhood
29-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Robinhood:

What the Fuck is this?

Yo bro guzzler, this guy cut and paste my post, u should ask him what the fuck is he doin, not me! My post is Executive Health SPA not Flamingo Health Centre.... BTW, he's talkin at different gal(Cherry) not Jess @ Executive. Can't u notice dat??? :mad: Pls read b4 u question me...

guzzler
29-10-2004, 08:52 AM
I find it odd that you read the FR and didn't say something yourself.

robinhood
29-10-2004, 08:59 AM
I find it odd that you read the FR and didn't say something yourself.
Bro guzzler, sometime dun need to tear ppl face, i notice wat he done but give him chance to made a post lor. Since he's talkin abt Flamingo Health Centre not Executive Health SPA, nothing wrong lor...I dont have copy right for my post!! kekeke.. :p Learn to be forgiving, dont take it too hard..cheers!!

guzzler
29-10-2004, 09:03 AM
Ok.

I thought for a minute that you suffered from a Split Personality disorder!

robinhood
29-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Ok.

Haha..Im perfectly normal...try to make more frens than make enemies!!
U can pm me should u required fl contacts.... care to make fren? :p

guzzler
29-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Haha..Im perfectly normal...try to make more frens than make enemies!!
U can pm me should u required fl contacts.... care to make fren? :p

That's always a good policy!

Didn't mean to come across like I was flaming you...don't understand why the newbie would copy another FR so closely rather than just writing their own.

Must be that he was so impressed with your writing!

Might just take you up on some of those contacts, even though I am more of a HC guy.

robinhood
29-10-2004, 09:33 AM
That's always a good policy!

Didn't mean to come across like I was flaming you...don't understand why the newbie would copy another FR so closely rather than just writing their own.

Must be that he was so impressed with your writing!

Might just take you up on some of those contacts, even though I am more of a HC guy.

hahaha..Guo Jiang guo jiang...my post not dat fantastic lah, think dat guy is a newbie here so copy my post to his. Anyway, got to know u as a fren now!

humsap
29-10-2004, 09:54 AM
my guess is the thread starter wanted the fellow bro here to take notice of this HC .. i remb this HC hired transvestites previously .. sounds like the management has changed ..

Frankiestine
29-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Aiyah Brudder Guzzler Brudder Robinhood, relek lah maybe our fellow thread starter not very experience in posting FR lah so copy and paste and make changes here and there.....give him a few more bonks then he will know how to write a FR on his own...

imom
29-10-2004, 12:14 PM
There should be some forum rule against plagiarism... misplaced plagiarism at that! Cutting an FR for a young girl and pasting it for a 43 y/o.... he should at least have used a more age-compatible FR! Heh...

AndyCock
29-10-2004, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the info. Too bad she is too bad for me. I go for young meat only :D

//

zirpel
30-10-2004, 04:49 PM
:mad:
Went there last night, Cherry was busy, so asked for anybody similiar. Almost dropped dead, realy old Malay auntie, discusting. Want went wrong?

apache
30-10-2004, 10:05 PM
OK, i am getting confused. So, is Flamingo HC's Cherry 43 years old or not?

If so, what the heck, pay $120 to bong a 43 year old "Babe"........ I rather go Dragon and pay $30 more to get a young and chio one.

petercm888
31-10-2004, 01:33 AM
This joker really damn lazy, even the stats is totally the same. I think he must be the boss of the HC, otherwise, how can the 43yo auntie also solid.

hiromie
31-10-2004, 01:46 AM
sounds more like it... but mayb he tok we samsters r blur ass cos we onli tink wif our dick head not our human head brain... onli a pig head like him can tink of things like dis... :confused:

This joker really damn lazy, even the stats is totally the same. I think he must be the boss of the HC, otherwise, how can the 43yo auntie also solid.

Uncle911
31-10-2004, 01:49 AM

Not only damn lazy and also the can, only one story can get 24 feed back in return. Wow..............

No other brother try other lady in this HC ? :confused:

Meateater
04-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Was there a few weeks ago and tried Mary. Heard that she was popular. Disppointed that she was not young. But 1st rate bj. Better than most of the young girls. But too big size for me to do a fj.

phallusman
05-12-2004, 10:41 AM
Looks like this place ain't the kind of HC with reputation. No good FR so far. Only a good title to attract so many replies.

For me, if I am not sure of that place, give it a miss, as there are so many others all over the island to choose from. Better be safe to go to the better ones than to regret and feel worst off after the session, with the pocket lighter.

sopil
16-12-2004, 10:08 PM
luckily m able to find tis thread b4 starting a new 1 :D else sure kanna bomb. anyway went down ystr afternoon cos damm sweaty n hoping for good massage only + bathe. $28 still quite cheap lah. did not let the recept arrange gal for me cos i say wan to relax 1st. while relaxing 1 corner (actually center) surprise to see a few good looking gals, think abt 30+-. was tempted to try 1 of them but pocket quite empty. scared cannot tahan. in the end tell recept to give me good massage gal, specify i only wan massage. gave me a auntie who cannot massage, knn. of cos no special lah. there are a few old auntie, think >40 liao. but few gals really not bad. will rtf when have bullets. i did not ask for name cos no heart to book them.

zirpel
18-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Think we had that thread a while ago, me being a victim of it! Seems like someone trying to promote the bird here :mad:

longthickrod76
18-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Yeah... solid girl my balls!!! Just went to reccee... knn see the girls there "zao bay hu"...

Invisible_1314
18-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Ok.

Azzaro23 wrote about Cherry and Robinhood wrote about Jess and different HC and Guzzler blame on Robinhood.

It does not make any sense to me for blaming Robinhood, because two reports was posted by two different people.

sashimi13
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
My dear fellow samsters of this thread: may I share something with all of you....?Wish not to sound as a wiseman, but step back and take a proper look at this thread....this azzaro bugger is trying to get us to up his points for someone elses fr.This I call 'stolen fr' although names has changed but the entire story from head to toe is identical copy of the previous furthermore take a look at the date postings.
This sort of shady work is popping up all over here.Some samsters only want foc info w/o doing any leg /finger work and in return try to get in everyones good books by carbom copying others fr.WHAT A BLOODY SHAME TO SUCH IGNORANT LOOSERS.
Would suggest when any bros see such duplicates here, we ought to name and shame them.Good luck all genuine samsters1

zirpel
05-01-2005, 05:56 PM
In total aggrement, as mentionend sometime earlier in a lead. Went there actually and was in my baby suit when assigned lady came as this Cherry was busy like hell. Had them changed twice until I gave up changed back and left. Kindly enough they gave some refund. But that sickening felling of having been touched by those aunties stopped me from patronizing HC for a while.

sopil
21-04-2005, 06:24 PM
was put aeroplane by a fl, ( http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35853&page=4 ) so drop by at tis hc for a quick fix.

ask for young gals n proceed to room. was standing outside room so as to qc the gal in case kanna sabo then can reject immediately. saw a gal walking in my direction, quite swee and young looking (early - mid 20s). ask me y no go in and bathe, told her i jus wan to look ard n see her sexy walking :D . anyway proceed to bathe while she bought me tea.

brief FR:
Name: sry, never ask
Nationality: Malaysian
Body: Slim, little little bit tummy
Boobs: A+ to B
HJ: 50, undress top, full auto roaming allowed. 8/10.
Gave 8 cos i very long then cum n she not rushing.
Total damage: 30/40mins + 50hj

t123
21-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Hang on bros, this place used to be soo lee gardens if I am not wrong. Service not that good, my manager even got $10 change back. :D

adidas_sg
21-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Recently went to this place and got in, all girls were busy thought this place is doing so great, so waited for a few mins then one girl was out, her dress was so sexy, then went to the room, moment she enterd she asked for tea, i was taking bath, looking at my hard dk, then came in with tea, and asked the golden question special service, i was new to the place she qouted me 150 for FJ, but can discount me for 120 and 50 for HJ, i opted for the full service and negotiated for 90, once she undress i saw she has a little tummy, and had some operation on her legs, kind a bad though, any way i decided to bonk her coz so despo.

She started to massage me with her breast, then rubb her breast with my hard bro, it was quite xy. Asked her for BBBJ but refused, continue to play with my dk she asked me to bonk her, on to the cap then Bonk her, did not allow me to doggy, then i came in missionary, then massaged me for a while after checking her slip.

I find 30$ entance fee is cool but i will never try her again. on my way out i saw a girl with tan skin looks like malay and saw some tatoo on her chest any bro bonked her?

Name : Dior - chinese (said she is a singaporean)
Massage : 4/10
BBBJ : no
Body : 4/10
BJ : no
FJ : 5 / 10 (coz she can accomodate my big dk)

have fun bro.

newyorker88
29-06-2005, 01:58 PM
was put aeroplane by a fl, ( [url]

ask for young gals n proceed to room. was standing outside room so as to qc the gal in case kanna sabo then can reject immediately. saw a gal walking in my direction, quite swee and young looking (early - mid 20s). ask me y no go in and bathe, told her i jus wan to look ard n see her sexy walking anyway proceed to bathe while she bought me tea.

Name: sry, never ask
Nationality: Malaysian
Body: Slim, little little bit tummy
Boobs: A+ to B

Brother, I think I got the same gal as you do. Was there yesterday after recce Pearl Center. Still prefer a spa than a Tui Na. At least you can get to shower and steam.

almost to the end she ask if I want any special, I ask for HJ at 30 dollars. No deal, claim that she is young and this is a Spa, not a Tui Na. Maybe old ladies will do it at that price. Wanted 50.

End of the day, I give her 20 dollars as tips, for she massage my dick area, I guess she is earning very little. Even I reject her special service, she is still nice, unlike some I encountered give a black face.

groo
29-06-2005, 06:31 PM
...End of the day, I give her 20 dollars as tips, for she massage my dick area, I guess she is earning very little. Even I reject her special service, she is still nice, unlike some I encountered give a black face.Hi bro-NY88, her name is Sry? :p

- Oops! Realise too late "sry" means sorry. :o Anyone has her name?

Sandybottom
12-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Bros, last month I ventured to Furama Hotel HC as I had not been there for absolutely ages. Its near my office and I like to wander around that area (Prl Ctr, Joyful HC, etc) for my lunch time HJ.

I was very pleasantly surprised that it was totally refurbished and obviously under new management.

I have a thing for brown sugars, so as I have not found many brown sugar in 'my' area on my own lunch time travels, I decided to give this place a try and ask reception for Malay girls.

I paid 38 for 45 mins and was sent to the room. A sexy looking brown sugar popped her head around the door, enquiring about refreshments and brought me some tea.

It turns out this girl was Cherry. Not sure if its the same one as previously reported as this is her approximate stats:

Ht: 1.5m
34A-28-36
Tattoos on her chest
Long hair
Quite Attractive 7/10
Works: 1100 to 2200 every day but Sunday
Lives: Jurong W

If any of you fellow bros are into brown sugars with big arses, this is the
girl for you. (Fans off www.asswatcher.com will love her)

She was wearing high heels, long nylon skirt and a strappy top.

The thing I noticed immediately was the size of her arse, while is it lovely and big, it is really firm and sticks out. So much so that when she walks, her nylon skirt was getting stuck between her arse cheeks. I thought that I would love to walk behind her when she is on her way home from work.

Cut to the chase, massage was OK and got me nice and hard, when I turned over and she saw my cock lying on my tummy, she couldn't resist a little peak as she re adjusted the towel. Short massage on my front and with the towel rising like a tent, she popped the question. I had to go for FJ as her arse was getting the better of me.

She kept her clothes on, released her titties, pulled off her little G string and pulled up her skirt. Her catbath was good and was much more impressive as soon as she pulled open my butt cheeks and started to pay some attention to my arse hole.

I had to return the favour on her and getting to grips with her big butt was pretty awesome, pulling open those big cheeks to show off her tight puckered arse hole, ready and willing to be licked.

After a while she insisted on doggie in front of the mirror (where else) and after pumping for a few minutes, I asked her to stand up so that I could fuck her standing up, again from behind and in front of the mirror.

All in all, a good time that finished with me asking to shoot my load over her butt, I rolled off the condom and left beads of spunk dripping off those beautiful butt cheeks

Looks 7/10 (She is about 35)
BJ:7/10
FJ:8/10
HJ:?
AR: 7/10
Massage 38 +120 for FJ
RTF: Oh yes, Just for that butt.

Supposed to be another brown sugar there too, so anyone know who it might be?

thomasdelarue
18-10-2005, 06:53 PM
43 call solid ??
same boss as dickson, think boss ask him write one.

Night70
25-01-2006, 04:05 AM
Yeah,heard that the lady wrote the FR on their own.Heard from a feind who got STD there guys just becareful from wat i know most of the ladies there are always high on drugs and they are really damm high most of the time I even found cigarette tin foil there I suppose it`s for drug abuse.Sooner or later if Not anti-vice will be CNB raid.But if u like doing it with a gal with is high can go try.

adamking80
17-07-2006, 11:07 AM
i tried calling this place but can't get through... is the placed closed?!? cos i've read from some threads stating they are closing in july... :confused:

adamking80
28-07-2006, 10:38 PM
i tried calling this place but can't get through... is the placed closed?!? cos i've read from some threads stating they are closing in july... :confused:

so is it closed?

Power48
29-07-2006, 11:15 AM
If you want to go this place make sure you have your own request, otherwise you will be at the mercy of the malay receptionist. She manipulate the bookings at the counter. She will always give you Cheryl or Cherry and all the other girls have no bussiness.