PDA

View Full Version : Experience bros please help me

joncheong
24-07-2011, 07:04 PM
I got this fb....has been arrested for a serious traffic offence and may be jailed after court hearing.....

she is very worried if will imprisonment for traffic offence consists of criminal record which means that it will affect her future career job prospects? whichmeans she already have a criminal record?? and similarly for a relatively light crime such as traffic she will also treated the same as all other prisoners in the women prison?

very concerned for her scared that she cannot take the hardship inside prison...she is relatively a high flyer in her career and come from a well-off family so never tasted hardship before

hope you all forgive me as i could not find a non-sex forum here and this forum i am sure got many caring bros here...

beefucker
24-07-2011, 07:20 PM
I got this fb....has been arrested for a serious traffic offence and may be jailed after court hearing.....

she is very worried if will imprisonment for traffic offence consists of criminal record which means that it will affect her future career job prospects? whichmeans she already have a criminal record?? and similarly for a relatively light crime such as traffic she will also treated the same as all other prisoners in the women prison?

very concerned for her scared that she cannot take the hardship inside prison...she is relatively a high flyer in her career and come from a well-off family so never tasted hardship before

hope you all forgive me as i could not find a non-sex forum here and this forum i am sure got many caring bros here...

is your fb or gf???
what is your objective to post it here? seeking brother advice or help?
If she is just your fb..why not share wit us your experences with here?
unless...you fell in love with here......and she is your lover

sky_liner2
24-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Do find her a good lawyer, nothing much you can do. Don't try anything funny or land yourself into hot soup. You may just need to find yourself another spare FB to stby.

admirer09
24-07-2011, 07:30 PM
do msg me if u need a experienced and cheap lawyer

sorlou
24-07-2011, 09:11 PM
I don't know why you need to post it here. As you mentioned she is a high flyer and come from a well to do family, I am sure she and her family members will know what to do.......if not, the only person who can give proper advice is an experience lawyer.

Further, this session is for discussions about sex ;)

joew2005
24-07-2011, 09:18 PM
hello joncheong,k further elaborate wat u mean by serious traffic offence ?
caught drink driving or involved in a fatal traffic accident ?
as wat sky_liner2 & admirer09 highlighted,no1 except a lawyer k help her now.

any duration of imprisonment irregardless of the type of offence convicted would hv a record.
all prisoners should be treated the same way, irregardless 4 the offences they were convicted 4.
the only diff in the women prison shall be the duration of imprisonment of each individual.
jz bear with it,don't create trouble inside & greet the prison wardens often like they r fr the royal family.

if she is indeed from a well-off family,then she wouldn't hv any problem making a living upon release.
cause on tis small red dot,those with lots of $ talks the loudest.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-07-2011, 09:26 PM

Foreword: I am not trying to flame you or anything. Do not misunderstand my below post cos it's really quite confusing.

Please look at the BLUE
What's your question again? :confused:

In RED - What is the point of this sentence? I hope you are not trying to look for some form of "leverage" in this forum for your FB.

As an FB, you ought to understand where your responsibility lies in this Fuck Buddy relationship. Yes, s a friend with benefits, you should be concern and worry for her and that's about it...period...Whatever legal matters or engaging legal advice, she herself and her "well to do" family should have a legion of advisors. ;)

Really I do not know what you are seeking here? Please enlighten us.

nservice
24-07-2011, 11:38 PM
more a non-competent bf than a fb :D:D

sweet talk to her more during this difficulty period, and you maybe can score more, but remember you really can not do much in legal part :o

skycool88
24-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Look if it's juz minor drink driving for 1st timer juz fine & DQ driving liences.
If it's driving without valid lience maybe jailed for a week.
Unless it hit someone that's bad.
Like all the bros out there suggest get a lawyer they know better to deal with traffic case.

MrCam
25-07-2011, 12:09 AM
This is Sex Forum so the likely traffic offence should be:
1. Driving naked.
2. Driving while giving a BJ.
3. Driving while receiving a paintjob or fingering.
4. Driving under the influence of a vibrator in her pussy.
5. So many other sexual scenarios....