PDA

View Full Version : Story abt a ger called Ling

ninjaball123
24-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi all,

I would like to tell a story about this prc wl whom i gota know about 2 years ago. As usual, i got this ger number from sbf, surprised to find her posing nearly full nude on another website while showing half her face profile. She had D cup!! Immediately called her and met her up at H81 somemore near city area.

Waiting in the room one fine afternoon, wondered if she is as good as photo. Ding dong, she entered the room. She is a slutty looking SYT, with a small tatoo on her left hand.

Next thing that comes to me sight: OMG, the boobs seems to be popping out and she is wearing a low cut blouse. usual stuff, she begins her attack, out of my numerous expedition, i never tasted a girl with such flawless, white skin, and her boobs seems to defy gravity! I asked her bluntly if they are fake, she shoved them right to my eyes and massaged them on my face for a couple mins, i surrendered and we continue our deed.

Ling was highly accomodating in her act although she refused to kiss or french. BJ capped too and no eating pussy. I am fine with it as i was busy nibbling her d cup boobs over her slim body and the great thing is SHE is only 23 years old!!!

After the entire action, she washed up and came out of bathroom with her towel covering her body. One thing i noticed about her, she would fold her clothes nicely and put at one side. She lean on my side and start to babble about singapore weather and blah blah. I am not interested as i pull off her towel and continue to fondle her huge melons, love the sight of them hanging down as she lean sideway. Can even see the veins on them.

We kept talking and talking and i can't help thinking of becoming her bf immediately. I posed the question but sadly, she blurted that she already had a singaporean boyfriend! I was quite shocked by it. I asked if the bf got bao her or not, she replied that it is a real relationship and he would only pay for meals, movies and at weekend she would not work and stay at his bf semi detached house.

At that moment, i am a little disappointed, but nonetheless it is a good sexperience with her. I realised subsequently, she would make the session snappy as she arranged the sessions back to back.

I sent her off as she happily bounced off to another room in the same hotel. She told me that she would serve just 3 or 4 bros in the afternoon and rest at night. However never would i expect that my relationship with Ling would be a long drawn and a unique one...

to be continued. I am writing this with the sole purpose of sharing. Hope to see fellow sbf bros support!!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-07-2011, 02:37 PM
It's basically a FR with a prostitute isn't it :rolleyes:

Anyway, me see see look look :D

ninjaball123
24-07-2011, 02:44 PM
It's basically a FR with a prostitute isn't it :rolleyes:

Anyway, me see see look look :D

More than that bro, it is a relationship with a wl, who brings me great memories...I have nt met another ger with such great flawless figure with d cup firm real boobs. Would beat Fiona on any day! Her bf who gets all the free fXxk is the real lucky guy. I am jus one of her few client who knows abt her story. As much as there are 100 wl who are here to con money, there is this one special ger who loves her man, even knowing there is no future at all. Such is the silliness of her, she knows it herself and had shed many tears. I am her friend and client who knows her story...

Bronco
24-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Pitching tentage, bro pls carry on ur story and thanks for sharing too..:D

whiteswift
24-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Good start bro. Please do share more.

ninjaball123
25-07-2011, 12:31 AM
fellow sbf bros,

Ling had already left our shore, i am writing this story as a remembrance for her more than anything. so i do not have her ctc anymore. sorry to disappoint.

I tried to ctc her on many other occasions after my first acquaintance with her, really had a good time with her. However, during this time, i had other adventures. You might ask me if she is such a goddess why would i not approach her everytime? There is a reason for that. You know that you are not her man. She would never kiss or bbbj. She told me she just give them to her bf who is currently an young engineer and ask me not to tell anyone that she had a bf until she left our shore, that is the reason why i am telling the story now as she just left 2 weeks ago.

She is quite aloof although she is accommodating...so the gfe is not really there for those bros who needs that....to me to see her boobs is enuff to make up the lack of gfe...

There was once she was displeased with the photos by her okt, and ask me to help her take sexy pictures. I told her i am not okt, and she just begged me to help her as she can't stand lousy pictures of her. That episode was so memorable to me as i had never thought myself as a photographer who can take sexy pictures. You would bleed nose with you were me, this ger loves to be in great posture with her curvature S shaped spine that would drive all men crazy....I took a few photo and continue with sex...you can just imagine her sensuous boobs..dangling and shifting while she cathbath...as she had learnt chinese dance in china, she can do a lot of twists and turns on bed as though she is doing sexual yoga! :rolleyes:

I rem once we were eating at a restaurant and she is wearing a white mango tee and her nipples were poking out as her bra was only covering half her nipple. i told her and she was nonchalant about it! haha. such were the antics of this silly ger...those were the happier moments when the Anti vice activities were not so fierce and she is happily bouncing around with her new found singaporean love.

To be continued....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Bro, since this is a story of yours, we can only support your thread by hoping to hear more (rather than saying what we feel that all FL says the same to every guys that they don't do this or that to everyone or...etc...oops did i just say it)

joew2005
25-07-2011, 06:11 AM
hello ninjaball123,tis ling must be so unforgettable 2 u ... tat u started numerous threads.
so wat do u wish 2 gain/archieve fr all these threads abt ling ?