PDA

View Full Version : What do girls think about guys with tattoos

zenguan88
21-07-2011, 12:53 PM
As the above question. Are guys with ink sexy in anyway? Which part of a guy do you think a guy should get his tattoo at and what kind? :)

ballzballz
21-07-2011, 03:53 PM
i think if any bro who can tattoo "welcome to Singapore, have a nice day!" on his member, the girl would be more than thrilled.

or maybe a "water dragon" which spits "water" would be cool too. :p

resistance1
21-07-2011, 05:25 PM
i tink if a bro can tattoo his face on his cock tts the best..imagine a girl bj for u then c ur face on ur cock....heaven~~

MoralEthics
21-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Not every lady gets turned on by tattoos. It all boils down to the individual.

You have intentions to ink yourself to enhance your sex appeal?

zenguan88
21-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Heys guys actually I saw an online pic of a anaconda being tattooed onto the guy dick. Hahaha. Yea thought of inking for a really long time probably chest and biceps tattoos. :)

AngelEye
21-07-2011, 09:51 PM
awesome! simply awesome.. but...not overkill type... and the man must carry a certain aura.... that makes him so seductive with his tattoo...

damn... i feel wet thinking of that... lol!

MoralEthics
21-07-2011, 11:51 PM
There is a joke that goes something like...

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis, her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y. Shortly after the couple was married and they were honeymooning in Jamaica, the man was in a bathroom in Jamaica, and standing next to him was a Jamaican man who also had a W Y on his penis.

The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?"

The Jamaican replied, "No, Mon that says, 'Welcome To Jamaica Have a Nice Day'".

owl888
22-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Classic, but nice joke, good one!

LadyG
22-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Try getting some on head is cool :cool:

MoralEthics
22-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Yea thought of inking for a really long time probably chest and biceps tattoos. :)

Well, warnings ahead. Tattoo is highly addictive...

BiRd13
22-07-2011, 12:46 PM

This I STRONGLY agree...

tattoofetish22
23-07-2011, 04:47 AM

yes..... i agree.... it's seriously addictive............ beta addiction than drugs... lol!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelEye
24-07-2011, 03:27 AM

Agree fully, after my second tattoo, I was already thinking of my third design, but then... I manage to stop at 2 tattoo. but i'm still thinking of doing another. :D

Helohelo
24-07-2011, 03:31 AM
Simply cmi, surely siam away from you.

MoralEthics
24-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Well, not that I've tried drugs before but I was addicted to tattoos until my tattoo artist had to skip town. It's been like what? 18 or 19 years? Mentally I just can't put myself under another person's needle & yes, it is a bad idea to tattoo where your clothes can't hide. Sometimes, the tattoos just need to stay out of sight...

wingsafeather
24-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Think tattoos on the biceps just high enough to peek out when wearing a T is sexy. Either that's or on the back or ankle. ^__^

orchideous
25-07-2011, 02:21 AM
Some girls like tattoos on guys, some girls hate them.

Get a tattoo for yourself because you like and want it, not because you want to attract girls. You're the one who's going to have to live with it for the rest of your life. It'll be a pity if you meet the girl of your dreams and she can't accept you if she doesn't like tattoos though.. but then again it's such a superficial reason.

That said, I think tattoos are pretty awesome and I intend to get a sleeve within the next two years. I know some girls don't find tattoos attractive though.

Tattoos, especially colourful ones, are just so mad sexy. I've never liked anyone just because of his tattoos though, it's probably looks+personality+charm that I've been attracted to first. Choice of tattoo is also kind of important, I'm really turned off by guys with random/ugly/meaningless/cliche tattoos like celtic/tribal designs. I think your choice of tattoos says a lot about your personality.

naemlo
25-07-2011, 02:59 AM
A few small tattoos are good. Too much, it is a turn off for me.

MoralEthics
25-07-2011, 11:48 PM
That said, I think tattoos are pretty awesome and I intend to get a sleeve within the next two years...

I think your choice of tattoos says a lot about your personality.

I've seen before a little cute looking girl with 1 full sleeve right up to her collar bone. It was really cool & I almost drooled at the sight of it. I think she saw the look in my eye & gave me the "get lost old man" look before turning her back at me. Sad...

I agree that choice of tattoos tells about one's personality but I must also say that there are people out there who did it when they were very young & hot headed then. Given a choice, I believe they would not have done it or perhaps given it more thought & chose a better design...

naturegreen
26-07-2011, 12:01 AM

I was addicted at one moment. Managed to curb it and kept it under control. :D

digby
26-07-2011, 12:54 AM
girls with tattoo kinda sexy to me, but guys with tattoo it all depend i think. Guys with tattoo all over i think appeal to certain ladies out there.

Need more girls here to give their opinion :)

orchideous
07-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Aww, I'm sure she didn't mean "get lost old man" haha. What tattoos do you have? :) I agree, her sleeve sounds incredibly cool!

Well, it's never a good idea to get tattooed when you're young and hotheaded, or at least, you could consider tattooing over the design with something more appropriate.

I've seen before a little cute looking girl with 1 full sleeve right up to her collar bone. It was really cool & I almost drooled at the sight of it. I think she saw the look in my eye & gave me the "get lost old man" look before turning her back at me. Sad...

I agree that choice of tattoos tells about one's personality but I must also say that there are people out there who did it when they were very young & hot headed then. Given a choice, I believe they would not have done it or perhaps given it more thought & chose a better design...

markck
07-08-2011, 10:36 PM
bro,

i think most gals do not like reptile. u mentioned u saw a pic of a guy's dick with an anaconda tatoo, when he pull down his pants/shorts, the gal either scream n run away or she love to eat snake!! haha

lemontee
07-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Tattoos if done tastefully irregardless of male or female is super sexy and cool...;) .. I dont mind a guy with tattoos as long as its not the whole of the body, the back is a safe place to tattoo as its hid-able... Tattoo something of meaning to you so that you would not regret in future..;)

Alf1977
08-08-2011, 07:09 AM
My gf just hate my tattoo, she screamed at me upon hearing that I went to tattoo n she even went to scold the tattooist for giving me such a big ugly tattoo and she said why must I go n dirty my clean nice back..until now she still hate my tattoo but I don't regret .. N she always asked to tell my children in the future that their dad (me) regretted so much having my tattoo, telling them I was young,不懂事 n regretted tattooing, so that the children won't follow their dad's footsteps.

So not necessary girls will find guys who tattoo-ed any attractive.. Infact they will just think guys tattooed because they have low self esteem or just following blindly what their friends did.

Girls also will have negative thoughts/impression on guys who smoke - dirty n smelly!! My gf will even stared at the guys who smoked in front of her, pinched her nose, fan the wind away from her... N even will want to call NEA to report
smokers who smoke in prohibited places.

Xgenre
08-08-2011, 07:36 AM
Just some info sharing. Met an Australian doctor who told me the hidden dangers of tattooing. Most people know that a fresh needle should be used for every person. That's not good enough actually. There is a study done in Australia on diseases that have been spread between people during tattooing.

You see, your tattoo artist will dip your needle (with some blood) into the bottle of ink. The blood then taints the ink inside. When the next person comes, a fresh needle is used. However, the fresh needle is dipped into the tainted bottle of ink. Your fresh needle (now covered with tainted ink) then proceeds to tattoo you. You might get infected just the same. How does your tattoo artist manage his ink? Does he dip straight from the bottle? Or does he put the colours he need into a palette and discards all leftover ink?

naemlo
08-08-2011, 10:39 AM
How does your tattoo artist manage his ink? Does he dip straight from the bottle? Or does he put the colours he need into a palette and discards all leftover ink?

I tried 3 different tattoo artists, they poured the ink into a small container and discarded the leftover.

Alf1977
08-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Yes tattoo-ing can be dangerous n sway sway kena Aids because of blood transmission from needle into skin(blood).. What if he has recycled his pair of hair gloves that he used on the previous customer? The previous customer's blood entered my blood stream..

Sometimes I wonder why I m so stubborn to get a tattoo,. Because I hv been wanting to get one since long ago?

Do u think having a tattoo can make one feel more confident or more cool??

cold_BB
08-08-2011, 11:18 AM
i remember seeing a guy will a red lip tattoo on his the side of his neck. I duno if it's a real tattoo or fake, but i cant help it but to stare at him (neck)... Look so funny to me.. Wonder what's the purpose of putting a kiss tattoo on his neck. Hehe..

zyspt
08-08-2011, 11:56 AM
tattoo is just a form of art.
But doesn't mean it will look nice on anyone, some appreciate some don't.
Go army camp, think can always find a bunch with awesome tattoo, some taking a quarter space of their body.

personally i myself wouldn't want to tattoo on my body, what if later regret and wants to remove it, leaving ugly mark behind, some more cost of removing it is quite highand also the pain got to go through. also, seen those old uncles with tattoo, as they age their skin get wrinkled and the tattoo image in no longer looking as beautiful as it is (like tattoo of a tiger face ended up look like a cat face), for some it ended up looking like a birth mark.

but i still visually appreciate tattoo art, find some of the design very beautiful and interesting.

Bishops
08-08-2011, 12:12 PM
..if any bro who can tattoo "welcome to Singapore, have a nice day!" on his member,.. or.. "water dragon" which spits "water" would be cool too. :p

interesting suggestion.. :rolleyes:

hickeybites
08-08-2011, 01:03 PM
a guy once said to me jokingly that he'll have to tattoo on his balls couple of numbers (symbolizing me)~ kinda like saying that his family jewels are mine.
smiling as I recollect .... but we both definitely know it was so NOT going to happen :p ... *the things that we say in bed :rolleyes:*

which brings me to my point, TS... whatever your design, best to avoid tattooing names of gf/wife/FB (case in point - Johnny Depp & his "Winona" tat)
personally I find tats sexy esp if there's a deeper meaning/personal story behind it for the person. agree with the others, do it for yourself... it's your skin, your body

orchideous
08-08-2011, 02:20 PM
I tried 3 different tattoo artists, they poured the ink into a small container and discarded the leftover.

Thank you so much for sharing this to allay fears, much appreciated.

Dhornyboy
08-08-2011, 02:51 PM
I got my back chest and upper arm full of angkongs.. basically 3 pictures. er.. i think it is true that angkong is highly addictive.

Now i am thinking of my legs.

Anyway, will women be turned on by angkongs? I would say some yes some very much no no.

So it depends on individuals. But if you are thinking of tattooing for the sake of sex appeal then dont la. you might regret having angkong.

Alf1977
08-08-2011, 03:25 PM
If you don't want to be bad influence for your children, when they know things or since they are young, must brainwashed them telling them
You regretted your actions (tattooing) or else next time children will also go tattoo then faint..

freezetheDB
08-08-2011, 03:43 PM
i find girls with half/full sleeves very sexy. However tattoos on breasts are a no no for me because I like to lick and enjoy the smooth skin on the breasts au naturale without any ink on them.

Xgenre
10-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this to allay fears, much appreciated.

The point of sharing is so that if the tattoo artist doesn't do the right thing, You will know enough to ask him to do the correct thing. Empowering yourself to protect youself.