PDA

View Full Version : Wanking with maids bra

Sentinel_knight
20-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Anybody having the same fetish as i have?

I got a looker for my maid, chosen as mywife cannot stand those that are too "normal". She bore a nice figure, often catch her downblouse with soft creamy white cleavage.

I've been having the urge to up her, but had put it under control as i dun want any trouble in the family. Recently, i started noticing that shehad the habit of hanging her bra in the toilet to dry, or even left her soiled ones in the pail.

It all started yesterday, when i was experiencing another dry spell with my OC, being super horny, i went to the toilet in search for her bra..........

Sentinel_knight
20-07-2011, 12:17 AM
It's really a thrill, everybody had turn in for the night, i went to the toilet, closed the door and searchthru the pails, as she had the habit of washing her clothes only in the morning.

I look unr her pile of clothes and bingo, saw a pink non-wid bra, i took it out, careful to take note of how it was place in the pail and wrap the bra around my super erected dick, the feel of the cotton round my dick was heavenly, and it took me just a few wank to fully release my massive load.. Onto her bra....

I hastily put back the bra into the pail under her pile of clothings and walk back to the bedroom.. All this while, feeling guilty likea kid, asking myself,will she notice that somebody had touch her bra, will my load dry up and leave a stain..............

RealEstateGuy
20-07-2011, 12:22 AM
It's really a thrill, everybody had turn in for the night, i went to the toilet, closed the door and searchthru the pails, as she had the habit of washing her clothes only in the morning.

I look unr her pile of clothes and bingo, saw a pink non-wid bra, i took it out, careful to take note of how it was place in the pail and wrap the bra around my super erected dick, the feel of the cotton round my dick was heavenly, and it took me just a few wank to fully release my massive load.. Onto her bra....

I hastily put back the bra into the pail under her pile of clothings and walk back to the bedroom.. All this while, feeling guilty likea kid, asking myself,will she notice that somebody had touch her bra, will my load dry up and leave a stain..............

You are really sick. Jacking off on a maids bra. Brother, she depends on her job to support her family and some asshole like you splatters your cum all over her bra. So she makes no issue of it because she needs the pay. An asshole like you would think that she likes what you did. Stupid fool like you then starts groping her. See how the cycle starts with jerks like you? A disgrace to SG society.

teehan
20-07-2011, 05:49 AM
go fuck your mother, REG

HotSpot881
20-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Such encounter fit well here. Thats what this forum are for, isnt it.

RedOmega
20-07-2011, 07:51 AM
You are really sick. Jacking off on a maids bra. Brother, she depends on her job to support her family and some asshole like you splatters your cum all over her bra. So she makes no issue of it because she needs the pay. An asshole like you would think that she likes what you did. Stupid fool like you then starts groping her. See how the cycle starts with jerks like you? A disgrace to SG society.

Whether TS will do that it's all entirely up to him. This is a sex forum. TS has his fantasies. Who are you to criticise when you yourself were all highs when you receive from a similar source something in a brown bag!!!! Don't tell me you have forgotten? So are you not the pot calling the kettle black?

tanman
20-07-2011, 12:57 PM
TS, lucky you, at least your maid wear bra. I stayed over at my aunts place in a few occasions, the maid always bathe at night after the days work is over and she will go sleep without bra,so much so I know her timing of baths dn wait for her to come out of the bathroom braless juggling her boobs as she walked out.

sequence79
21-07-2011, 02:21 AM
TS you are not alone

I used to wank off with my maid's panties. She is good looking and best thing is she always wear those tight and soft shorts.

tanman
21-07-2011, 02:38 AM
TS, you never know, she may lick ur cum on her bra? Take a whiff? Maybe even wear the bra without washing just to feel high of her boss cum on her chest? You never know, it may make her excited jut like you with her bra! Probably she may even finger herself while thinking you wan king with her bra and cumming into it. While you may be wanking into her panties next while thinking she fingering thinking of you and her bra.

biozaogeng
21-07-2011, 03:33 AM
TS, must be careful leh.

maybe when you working your maid take your underwear and rub her pussy against it to masturbate :D

RealEstateGuy
21-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Whether TS will do that it's all entirely up to him. This is a sex forum. TS has his fantasies. Who are you to criticise when you yourself were all highs when you receive from a similar source something in a brown bag!!!! Don't tell me you have forgotten? So are you not the pot calling the kettle black?

The problem with your argument is the brown bags are delivered by my high class maid FB on her choosing. In this case, the brother is basically wanking off and splattering cum over someone's bra without an invitation to do so. Also when my high class maid FB sends over her panties I have the option to jack off on them but I dont. Instead I wait to have actual sex with her as its an invitation in an erotic sense from her. In the OP's case its an uninvited sexual attack. Perverts like you fail to make that distinction which is why you are likely to one day sexually assault someone. Just sick. Its a violation of the employer-employee relationship and a moral wrong. A disgrace to SG society I must say.

teehan
21-07-2011, 05:48 AM
REG, go commit incest & start a family with your mother...

RedOmega
21-07-2011, 07:13 AM
You maybe right in your arguement. But I believe you will agree the motive in principle are the same. Whether yours is "high class" or not, you still classify her as maid! No? Perverts we maybe. Are you not? Maybe you can explain why are you always here in this forum? Aren't you a disgrace to SG society too? Do not think so highly of yourself when you are not.

The problem with your argument is the brown bags are delivered by my high class maid FB on her choosing. In this case, the brother is basically wanking off and splattering cum over someone's bra without an invitation to do so. Also when my high class maid FB sends over her panties I have the option to jack off on them but I dont. Instead I wait to have actual sex with her as its an invitation in an erotic sense from her. In the OP's case its an uninvited sexual attack. Perverts like you fail to make that distinction which is why you are likely to one day sexually assault someone. Just sick. Its a violation of the employer-employee relationship and a moral wrong. A disgrace to SG society I must say.

lianbeng
21-07-2011, 09:35 AM
now the new law says that if ur maid is pregnant she must pack up and balek kampong liao so make sure she is preggo lah!:D

bully
21-07-2011, 10:05 AM
You maybe right in your arguement. But I believe you will agree the motive in principle are the same. Whether yours is "high class" or not, you still classify her as maid! No? Perverts we maybe. Are you not? Maybe you can explain why are you always here in this forum? Aren't you a disgrace to SG society too? Do not think so highly of yourself when you are not.

TO ALL BROS: Y bother to reply him? A barking dog will stop eventually and gets tired if every one ignore him. :rolleyes:

kanninabeh
21-07-2011, 10:09 AM
kanninabeh lah!:mad:
maid bra also want to wank with. put ur lanjiao inside her cheebye make her preggo then send her balek kampong lah!:mad:

nosealedfate
21-07-2011, 10:14 AM

Sentinel_knight dude!

You bring a whole new meaning to one of my favourite AC/DC tunes "SHOOT TO THRILL"....

:D:DYou rock fierce & hard lah, dude!:D:D

Criminalz
21-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Nowadays got so many moral police in SBF...

RedOmega
21-07-2011, 02:10 PM
TO ALL BROS: Y bother to reply him? A barking dog will stop eventually and gets tired if every one ignore him. :rolleyes:

Noted your advice.

nosealedfate
21-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Sentinel_knight dude!

You bring a whole new meaning to one of my favourite AC/DC tunes "SHOOT TO THRILL"....

:D:DYou rock fierce & hard lah, dude!:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQnJyP77tY&ob=av2n

All you women who want a man of the street
But you don't know which way you wanna turn
Just keep a coming and put your hand out to me
'Cause I'm the one who's gonna make you burn
I'm gonna take you down - down, down, down
So don't you fool around
I'm gonna pull it, pull it, pull the trigger
Shoot to thrill, play to kill
Too many women with too many pills
I got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will
Yeah
I'm like evil, I get under your skin
Just like a bomb that's ready to blow
'Cause I'm illegal, I got everything
That all you women might need to know
I'm gonna take you down - yeah, down, down, down
So don't you fool around
I'm gonna pull it, pull it, pull the trigger
Too many women with too many pills
'Cause I shoot to thrill, and I'm ready to kill
I can't get enough, I can't get the thrill
I shoot to thrill, play to kill
Yeah, pull the trigger
Pull it, pull it, pull it, pull the trigger
Oh
Too many women, with too many pills
I said, shoot to thrill, play to kill
'Cause I shoot to thrill, and I'm ready to kill
And I can't get enough, and I can't get my thrill
'Cause I shoot to thrill, play it again
Yeah
Shoot you down
Yeah
I'm gonna get you to the bottom and shoot you
I'm gonna shoot you
Oh hoo yeah yeah yeah
I'm gonna shoot you down yeah yeah
I'm gonna get you down
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Shoot you, shoot you, shoot you, shoot you down
Shoot you, shoot you, shoot you down
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooooh
I'm gonna shoot to thrill
Play to kill
Shoot to thrill
Yeah, ooh yeah

magix85
21-07-2011, 09:30 PM
TS you are not alone

I used to wank off with my maid's panties. She is good looking and best thing is she always wear those tight and soft shorts.

Hehe, I used to wank off with my auntie's bras years ago becos she was a C-cupper. I remember I had to throw away one bra after I jerked off into it. :p

A$$man
21-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Well brudders, I am gonna revel in my perversion. I used to have an indon maid. Sweet girl. Very decent. Wears tudung.

She leaves her panties in the kitchen toilet. One day, I was in there and I found one of her panties. Beneath that decent exterior of hers, she actually wears a red lace panties...and after a whole day of wearing that panty, I smelt the crotch area. Surprisingly, I dont find any unpleasant smell at all. The smell of her crotch is neutral to almost fragrant. She really keeps her pussy clean.

I take a deep smell while wanking and later unload my cum on her panty crotch. Then next morning, I will find it hanging up to dry.

I just wished I could have upped her....now she's back in Indon.

A$$man
21-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Well brudders, I am gonna revel in my perversion. I used to have an indon maid. Sweet girl. Very decent. Wears tudung.

She leaves her panties in the kitchen toilet. One day, I was in there and I found one of her panties. Beneath that decent exterior of hers, she actually wears a red lace panties...and after a whole day of wearing that panty, I smelt the crotch area. Surprisingly, I dont find any unpleasant smell at all. The smell of her crotch is neutral to almost fragrant. She really keeps her pussy clean.

I take a deep smell while wanking and later unload my cum on her panty crotch. Then next morning, I will find it hanging up to dry.

I just wished I could have upped her....now she's back in Indon.

braforme
21-07-2011, 10:13 PM

bro....I like your fetish manz...pls continue and if can, share some of yr maid's bra :D

tanman
22-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Well knight bro, u ignite my wild imagination and I was thinking, why not? I met up with a maid whom I known , and told her of what u did, I just say a frend la. Of cos never say bat SBF. She laughed and say crazy. Then I told her I was thinking of doing it. She looked astonished and say which maid bra I am going to use..I lugged and say I want to shoot into her bra and I wNt her to wear back and continue work until Tom then wash. She laughed and say I so crazy. Then I say just try once and she agreed...cos she wants be to be happy as long it's within the limits...so she gave me good oral and wank into her bra.

The exciting part is not to let the cun overflow from her bra down her chest. At night she told me she have to wash as the smell is quite strong....I say ok...go washed..i loved her for allowing me to fulfill that crazy fetish on her..she say in owe her one, she wanted me to wear her panties home one day...hehe and I say see how dats too crazy and she laughed too.

Overall good fun and thanks to bro knight for the initial kick start!

RealEstateGuy
22-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Well knight bro, u ignite my wild imagination and I was thinking, why not? I met up with a maid whom I known , and told her of what u did, I just say a frend la. Of cos never say bat SBF. She laughed and say crazy. Then I told her I was thinking of doing it. She looked astonished and say which maid bra I am going to use..I lugged and say I want to shoot into her bra and I wNt her to wear back and continue work until Tom then wash. She laughed and say I so crazy. Then I say just try once and she agreed...cos she wants be to be happy as long it's within the limits...so she gave me good oral and wank into her bra.

The exciting part is not to let the cun overflow from her bra down her chest. At night she told me she have to wash as the smell is quite strong....I say ok...go washed..i loved her for allowing me to fulfill that crazy fetish on her..she say in owe her one, she wanted me to wear her panties home one day...hehe and I say see how dats too crazy and she laughed too.

Overall good fun and thanks to bro knight for the initial kick start!

Have your woke up from your wet dream? No woman would walk around with cum on her chest especially go to work like that. Filipinas are among the most hygenic and your story is a work of fiction.

BraCup
22-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Have your woke up from your wet dream? No woman would walk around with cum on her chest especially go to work like that. Filipinas are among the most hygenic and your story is a work of fiction.

I have to correct that. I did that a few times to my ex girl. I shot into her bra cup and we went out shopping. It was my idea as once we were petting outside and i want to shoot on her face but some drip into her bra. The idea then came from there.

tanman
22-07-2011, 03:58 PM
To you is fiction simply because nowhere in my incident did I mention anyone who is Filipina. Woke up from wet dream? Sorry, no need for wet dreams when the real stuff happens. Anyway, I noticed in your past messages to other bros is always what you perceived is right or wrong and tends to be contrary to whatever being mentioned. I will not say more.

tanman
22-07-2011, 04:06 PM
LAN jiao Lang gong LAN jiao wey, ey chui tat lan ko hm chai. Mai gong wey Bo Lang kong le chui tat sai.

Bo tat le ey ka chng le ai lai ji Tao gong LAN wey. Knn.

panty
22-07-2011, 04:35 PM
yes man i wank into my indo maid's panties a few times too,she 19 yrs old so blurr, i take her panty to wank as and when i like.

RealEstateGuy
22-07-2011, 05:05 PM
I have to correct that. I did that a few times to my ex girl. I shot into her bra cup and we went out shopping. It was my idea as once we were petting outside and i want to shoot on her face but some drip into her bra. The idea then came from there.

I beleive you. But you said some dripped in. No woman would allow you to shoot a full load into her bra, put it on and walk around all day. Men can wear the same shirt two days in a row but no women would wear soiled clothing especially smelly cum soiled bra.

UncleBill
22-07-2011, 05:10 PM

Bro you really have a great gf. :D I envy you.

best_exp
22-07-2011, 09:05 PM
yes is hard to control but u can tell her dont put in the toilet u need to control is in ur house sia if get catch u trouble if u love ur family better get control and tell the maid get all bra dry in her room. damn if cant control u really sick :eek:

BraCup
23-07-2011, 06:42 AM
I beleive you. But you said some dripped in. No woman would allow you to shoot a full load into her bra, put it on and walk around all day. Men can wear the same shirt two days in a row but no women would wear soiled clothing especially smelly cum soiled bra.

It was a full load. If you read properly, I said some drip in was the start to the whole idea. The first time was a few drips and that sparked off the idea.

Following few times were all full sticky loads and she wore her bra for at least from 11am to 9pm or later at night.

Sentinel_knight
23-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Glad i'm not alone..... I had been doing it a few times le, every time is massive load, due to the excitment...
Rite now i'm aiming of wanking onto her clean bra.... But some things which i might have to take note...
1. Make sure my didi got no lan jiao smell
2. Got to control and make sure full load dun end up on the bra else got smell.

Bro's, anymore tips to share.....

RealEstateGuy
23-07-2011, 11:53 PM
It was a full load. If you read properly, I said some drip in was the start to the whole idea. The first time was a few drips and that sparked off the idea.

Following few times were all full sticky loads and she wore her bra for at least from 11am to 9pm or later at night.

If you say so. It's not normal for a woman to be so unhygenic. Seems like she gets thrilled by being degraded by men. Kind of sad.

tanman
24-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Ji jun sibei chuay LAN jiao Lang gong LAN jiao wuey, sibei eng ki pa Chiu Cheng la, lai ji dao chui tat lan.

idan
24-07-2011, 01:30 AM
bro totally agreed it's ok we all have our own secret desires ...am not ashamed to admit i used to wank off using my wife younger sister bra on the sly.

antgrabber
25-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Any photos? :D