PDA

View Full Version : Any ladies In to FB.. 24 chinese

stanley14
19-07-2011, 06:23 PM
im quite new in here so hope you ladies wont mind.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-07-2011, 07:04 PM
im quite new in here so hope you ladies wont mind.

Yo Stan, (don't mind me calling you, Stan?), 1-liner post quite tough in this section to even get a reply not to mention a MSN address. ;)

If you search around, most if not all of your competitors are either Fit or Well Built (probably works in a car showroom or property). Those with average looks need to stand aside and even those with above average looks don't even stand a chance atall in here!!! Cos there are at least a handful of Good looking, Hamsome than Hamster, Sexy Hunks in line (Which I really wonder why they couldn't get laid outside? Probably using a copper mirror instead of glass mirror). Anyway, my advise to you is best to cross-check with those girls looking for FB, it will make your search more worthwhile. Good luck! :D

stanley14
19-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Yo Stan, (don't mind me calling you, Stan?), 1-liner post quite tough in this section to even get a reply not to mention a MSN address. ;)

If you search around, most if not all of your competitors are either Fit or Well Built (probably works in a car showroom or property). Those with average looks need to stand aside and even those with above average looks don't even stand a chance atall in here!!! Cos there are at least a handful of Good looking, Hamsome than Hamster, Sexy Hunks in line (Which I really wonder why they couldn't get laid outside? Probably using a copper mirror instead of glass mirror). Anyway, my advise to you is best to cross-check with those girls looking for FB, it will make your search more worthwhile. Good luck! :D

haha alright bro thanks alot!

stanley14
18-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Any ladies around?

joew2005
18-09-2011, 08:36 PM
sigh ..... some ppl jz nvr read 2 understand wat others were trying 2 tell them.:o

rikacchi
19-09-2011, 01:42 AM
bro, plz dun try the 3rd time liaos...:rolleyes: