PDA

View Full Version : Fun and Safe place to enjoy yourself

LittleDragon
19-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Come to this address and ask for Angela..

51 Telok Kurau Rd. Lorraine G
Singapore,

She does it all....She scream for more when you hit her in the back hole...
LOL

panasonic1
19-07-2011, 02:19 PM
hi bro, very interesting post. can no more about it? wat kind of service n price she is providing?

laohero123
19-07-2011, 03:19 PM
you and angie 前世有仇 ha

crazydude289
19-07-2011, 03:46 PM

Singapore,

LOL

WAooo

Free Advertisement :eek:

Looooong Q waiting including the AV....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

19-07-2011, 10:46 PM

Singapore,

LOL

Petain romp has such address meh? Any bro can confirm pls.

alvin83
19-07-2011, 10:58 PM

Singapore,

LOL

Did i apply my eye drop correctly?

1) LittleDragon registered on 2004 but post = 2 !!! silence all the way for many years until today than start to post meh

2) post = 2 !!! Should be under moderation. He is not

3) search for his post, found 3 result but post = 2. Not tally

Tomorrow i report sick to check my eye

zuer
20-07-2011, 12:19 AM
TS u post in wrong place lao ..

Ah Ken
20-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Did i apply my eye drop correctly?

1) LittleDragon registered on 2004 but post = 2 !!! silence all the way for many years until today than start to post meh

2) post = 2 !!! Should be under moderation. He is not

3) search for his post, found 3 result but post = 2. Not tally

Tomorrow i report sick to check my eye

I also see his posts. Got 1 is in the newbie/hi/testing forum.
I think that is not counted as posts for the user? :rolleyes:

alvin83
20-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks to bro

alvin83
20-07-2011, 08:42 PM

Singapore,

LOL

Poor TS

Yesterday you lost 4 pts and just now you lost 4 pts.

Sarusenin
25-07-2011, 09:40 AM

Singapore,

LOL

Eh bro i live at same lorong also leh... thr all private housing and condos... or is this some prank. LoL. pm me details i go find this Angela. i stay lorong G 18 years hor.

jacky43
26-07-2011, 08:16 PM
This will never appear in OKTO but, hell why not?

I love PT because I spend monies, and got laid.

Additional to history, which is 1, sided but I tried. 4 years ago, the official first batch of KS girls came on board. They were high classed call girls; here they took $50 jobs. We saw Qs over at Ting Ting, Maggie and, Sally which had set a standard.

Many clients learned of the new enjoyment that, current girls do not possessed, yet we are still not sure. A year later, GL girls came on board, we have Violet, Li Wen, Ivy and much more. These girls had the youth, beauty plus the skills of ex KS girls. A wonderfully thing, they calls $50.

Now we knew. Btw, I side tracked a bit. A nick of people here, don’t know the ways to be good or evil. An example, Rodney Sim who took pity of the 17year old PRC girl. Just bring her to police will do, what drove her to PRC embassy then police post. He is both sad and dumb.

Back on the clock, shall we? I say, I say only H11R1 Jenny who had the standard to perform the $50 stunt. Serious, I had upgrading; only she matched the standard of $50. We have to note, Miss Jenny who we knew was ex GL. She calls $30 and, I paid her 2 times at $50s.

She did not really disappoint me, maybe? I was thinking of H20R168 Mei Bao, ex KS who calls $30. I was thinking of $50 jobs, somehow she may have the skills to match my demand. I am no sicko, no sirs!

And, brother Fornicator, i am looking forward to your FR. Which girl is going to be? :D I enjoyed all FRs, serious i do.

Happy national day, old friends.

fornicator
26-07-2011, 09:07 PM
.....And, brother Fornicator, i am looking forward to your FR. Which girl is going to be? :D I enjoyed all FRs, serious i do.

Happy national day, old friends.

Hahaha! Greetings mine Bro and friend!

Mine FR I already give to most WLs I tried. I think no need repeating it everytime I RTF!

Some more, I am being careful with mine FRs, because there are suspected AVs lurking ing the forum, how else would they know the WLs doing BBBJ and kinky shits inside the rooms?

But I can PM my FR to you if you want, hehe. :p

Nice to hear from you mine Bro! :D

Cheers.

jacky43
28-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Brother Fornicator, is being what? 3 years we chat on this website, is nice knowing you and everybody.

If you feel this way, i respect you and, do PT me your FRs. Come to think of it, repeat visits may be a good thing, we could compare the last session with current one.

Sort of keep the girls' in check. Oh! Got to lock off soon, the second leg btw Singapore and, Malaysia is playing about 1/2 hr time.

fornicator
28-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Brother Fornicator, is being what? 3 years we chat on this website, is nice knowing you and everybody.

If you feel this way, i respect you and, do PT me your FRs. Come to think of it, repeat visits may be a good thing, we could compare the last session with current one.

Sort of keep the girls' in check. Oh! Got to lock off soon, the second leg btw Singapore and, Malaysia is playing about 1/2 hr time.

All in all is almost 2 years only mine Bro. Mine join date Nov. 2009, so this Nov. mine 2nd year only. Nice knowing you too mine friend, I have fun reading your posts and also I learn.

You have a point there, re: repeat visits.....compare last session with current one. Ok lah, my FRs later! :p

Wah lau, almost forgot leh! I also going see whats left of 2nd leg! Go Singapore! Nyahaha! :D

Cheers.