PDA

View Full Version : Whereto buy 'morning-after' pill ?

roadster01
19-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Need some input where to buy morning-after pill from reliable source.

Accidentally shot into wife and no intention to have a baby yet.

Can buy the 'morning-after' pill over counter from Pharmacies such as Guardian, Unity of such ?

Or can only buy from clinics upon consultation with doctor ?

How soon need take after shooting to be effective to avoid pregnacy ?

Thanks for info.

Hipee
19-07-2011, 10:51 AM
any pharmacy should have. good luck

dexblu
19-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Bro,

go get it from those GUARDIAN (bigger branches) with a Pharmacist on duty...

i bought it from them before and they will give u the instructions....

as far as memory serves, it should be taken the Morning After u shoot into the pussy (hence the term :morning after" pill...)

All the best dude !!!

2centsworth
19-07-2011, 10:57 AM
I think for such pills to work, the earlier you take, the better. Don't wait for answers from here. Go see a doctor this time. If it happens again, the answers found here will be a useful guide for next time. Even if it's available in a pharmacy, the price diference between buying from pharmacy and buying from doctor will be much lesser than the cost of an actual abortion.

Alternatively, you can walk into a pharmacy to ask. Asking pharmacist is free. Asking a doctor needs money.

roadster01
19-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks for all fast info.

No need prescriptions to buy off Pharmacies ?

Hipee
19-07-2011, 11:17 AM
no need prescription.

decibel8808
19-07-2011, 01:26 PM
You do not need any prescriptions to buy. Just get it from any pharmacy. Need to be taken within 48hours. One pill for now and another the next day. Then her period will come. Do not take it more than twice a month.

GuidedMissile
19-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Bros, sorry to disappoint you. Morning after pills need prescriptions. The most common one is called "POSTINOR". Basically, it's a box with 2 tablets in there the lady will have to take 1 tablet immediately and the other 12 hours later. It's only good for within 72 hours of the "incident". The effectiveness is higher closer to the incident.

Most common side effect is nausea vomitting. If she throws up within 1 hour of taking the tablet then the course may fail and she will need to do a recourse.

So, you'll need to get her to the Dr asap and while she's there she can always talk to the Dr. about other forms of contraception such as IUD, pills and hormone injections which are highly effective and can be easily reverse when you decide to have kids later.

Hope that helps bro. Good luck!

Johnston
19-07-2011, 11:44 PM
It's only good for within 72 hours of the "incident". The effectiveness is higher closer to the incident.

!

HOt diggity damn, batman, we gots us a contraceptive studier here!!!!

bro TS: like said, morning after pill means best taken morning after... because every minute (or whatever) the number of cells are multiplying.... until one day .... well, you know...

I skimmed the wiki page on M-A pills (so you dont have to) and the WHO says up to 5 days efficacy plausibly then afterwards.... um.. no go.

WARNING: these pills should not be used as contraceptives... unless emgencies!@!! :o

anton
20-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Accidentally shot into wife and no intention to have a baby yet.

Erm.... just struck me whether it's your wife that you "accidentallly shot into" and "no intention to have a baby" ......:D

Alf1977
20-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Bro, in singapore u cannot get morning after pills from guardian without doctor's prescription. U can bring your wife go see doctor n the doctor will prescribed to the pills to her. Cost is ard $30-$50 for the box of 2 pills.

But if you want to save money or keep the pills for future use, I will suggest you go into JB(Malaysia) n just go to any pharmacy n buy postinor. No need any doctor's prescription if buy from jb pharmacy n it's super cheap, think cost less than SG$2 for the same box of twin pills SG clinic doctor will give.

But for your case for this time round, quickly bring wife go to the nearest clinic to see doctor n get the pills. The longer you drag the pills won't be effective .. I cannot remember how many hours a woman can delay taking the morning after pills after unprotected sex.. I know within 24hours still safe.

Then next time if u happen to go jb just stock up
On the pills.. It's a huge difference in term of price. Last time I brought gf go jb buy the morning after pills n think we
were charged rm20 n the pharmacist gave us 5 individual boxes (which comes in a bigger postinor box) but also can be bought individual box, maybe rm5-rm6 per box.

Hope it helps. Ya, bro who do raw should always carry a box of postinor with them coz u never know when u cannot control n just shoot inside her... If you let her swallow the first pill within 10mins after u shoot inside her, at least it's 99.9% success rate that she won't be pregnant.

I always believe all players should either carry condoms or postinor with them.

owl888
20-07-2011, 01:44 AM
TS, dunn panic yet lar. Getting pregnant is like strike 4D.......where got first time only so lucky.:cool:

Alf1977
20-07-2011, 04:10 AM
TS, dunn panic yet lar. Getting pregnant is like strike 4D.......where got first time only so lucky.:cool:

God likes to play with people when it comes to pregnant stuffs...

have you realised that the more a couple desire to have a baby, its hard for them to have it, but those couples that do not even have intention of having baby, will end up being the first to get pregnant..

And to add on, its strange why most of the times, when a couple wishes for a baby boy, they will have a baby girl and vice versa...

Its better to play safe when it comes to doing it raw.. Sometimes people first time buy 4D/toto also will also tio 1st prize already..Spending small money is better than having an unplanned pregnancy..

mldue
20-07-2011, 07:40 AM
God likes to play with people when it comes to pregnant stuffs...

have you realised that the more a couple desire to have a baby, its hard for them to have it, but those couples that do not even have intention of having baby, will end up being the first to get pregnant..

this desire usually comes with stress, so it makes it harder for conception to take place.

as for the latter, think it's just someone up there's sense of humour... :rolleyes:

roadster01
20-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Thanks for all inputs, bros. appreciate it.

Updates :

You cannot buy from Pharmacies like Guardian, etc, even it the Pharmacist is there. This I checked with them already.

You need go see a GP to buy it from him. Reason : if the wifey has some medical condition (sorry I forgot what is it. there are 2 that the GP mentioned), she cannot take the Postinor.

Each course is a box of 2 pills, 1 to be taken asap after shooting, the other 12 hours after first pill. Costed me $25 for the 2 pills. But is still lot cheaper and hassle-free than abortion, though I do not encourage it.

Hope it help and I'd provided some inputs to all the kind bros who'd contributed info.

Cheers.

sta1100
20-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Bro,

go get it from those GUARDIAN (bigger branches) with a Pharmacist on duty...

i bought it from them before and they will give u the instructions....

as far as memory serves, it should be taken the Morning After u shoot into the pussy (hence the term :morning after" pill...)

All the best dude !!!

You need to get from a doctor, not pharmacist they won't sell. in future if you go into JB you can get there over the counter

sta1100
20-07-2011, 01:07 PM

Well I'am 1 of them.

owl888
20-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Well I'am 1 of them.

u mean u strike 4D after shooting for the 1st time :D

MrCam
20-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Each course is a box of 2 pills, 1 to be taken asap after shooting, the other 12 hours after first pill. Costed me $25 for the 2 pills. But is still lot cheaper and hassle-free than abortion, though I do not encourage it.

Hope it help and I'd provided some inputs to all the kind bros who'd contributed info.

Cheers.You said 1 to be taken asap after shooting and the other 12 hours after the 1st pill....
If it's over-night sex of 3 rounds?? What should be the ideal time to take the pills? Or just consider the time of the 1st round and ignore the other rounds?

Damn jialat. Instructions only meant for 1 round.

whitegals
20-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Bros, sorry to disappoint you. Morning after pills need prescriptions. The most common one is called "POSTINOR". Basically, it's a box with 2 tablets in there the lady will have to take 1 tablet immediately and the other 12 hours later. It's only good for within 72 hours of the "incident". The effectiveness is higher closer to the incident.

You dun need a prescription but normally they dun sell to guys unless the gal is also by his side. I dunno, I've never gone to buy it alone, always went with FB, but she told me sometimes she buy on her own just in case. The pharmacy just need to record down the particulars. :cool:

whitegals
20-07-2011, 10:36 PM
You said 1 to be taken asap after shooting and the other 12 hours after the 1st pill....
If it's over-night sex of 3 rounds?? What should be the ideal time to take the pills? Or just consider the time of the 1st round and ignore the other rounds?

The max period is 36hrs, but earlier is better. The window period depends on the metabolism of the sex object you poked. :D

Johnston
21-07-2011, 12:02 AM
If it's over-night sex of 3 rounds?? What should be the ideal time to take the pills?

You more jialat, must be never look up the wiki page or pay attention to the teacher in school...

See hor, when u have sex har, is your sperm cell + her egg cell join together then the egg cell divide divide divide until 9 mth later got a baby come out

What this morning after pill do hah, is it stops the multiplication so the egg cell will die offf or whatever .....

continiuning: the human female body ah, inside got so many egg, and every month hor, it release one egg....

you following me yet?

Sperm + egg = Multiply
Morning-after pill = Kill the Egg

Warning: repeat use of morning after pill may result in BAD THINGS - so whatever lady decide to use them for regular contraception maybe years down the road want to have baby also cannot :rolleyes:

Now you not jialat already, i give u the whole story :eek:

Johnston
21-07-2011, 12:07 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_after_pill

Just in case anyone got "reading disease"

One brand of levonorgestrel pills, Postinor, was marketed as an ongoing method of postcoital contraception.[50]

However, there are serious drawbacks to such use of postcoital high-dose progestin-only oral contraceptive pills,

Due to the increasing severity of side effects with frequent use, Postinor is only recommended for women who have intercourse four or fewer times per month

ECPs are generally recommended for backup or "emergency" use, rather than as the primary means of contraception.

They are intended for use when other means of contraception have failed—for example, if a woman has forgotten to take a birth control pill or when a condom is torn during sex

And the most important one you should be concern with
"Morning After pills" (my paraphrase) do not protect against sexually transmitted infections.[

Bro TS: after all the info we pass to you : you can be a semi-expert and lecture your gal friends already :D

Johnston
21-07-2011, 12:09 AM
The max period is 36hrs, but earlier is better. The window period depends on the metabolism of the sex object you poked. :D

Wat??? simi u say har??? i find that sometime people need the message to be deliver in simpler format (see above)

remember: Damn jialat , got internet never go use :eek:

whitegals
21-07-2011, 09:31 PM
remember: Damn jialat , got internet never go use :eek:

I dunno how to use the internet mah.... :D

saphire744
21-07-2011, 11:02 PM
I bought once in one of the clinic in GL. That time with a FL, condom broke. I just walk in ask. But they sold me at $60 for 3.

roadster01
24-07-2011, 05:49 AM
Hi, where can we buy Postinor over the counter in JB ?

Maybe going over there one of these days and like to stock up on them.

Whihc Pharmacy sell over the counter and how much ?

Drivng direction from causeway will be very helpful.

Cheers.

sta1100
24-07-2011, 07:01 AM
u mean u strike 4D after shooting for the 1st time :D

Yeap, 2 time 2time kana

roadster01
25-07-2011, 12:55 AM

Cheers.

Besides above info needed, what is effective duration from the 2nd pill taken after 12 hours of the first ? That is, after the 2nd pill, what is the 'safe' period for raw sex before risk kicks back in again ?

wolverinestrike
25-07-2011, 05:51 AM
Bro, in singapore u cannot get morning after pills from guardian without doctor's prescription. U can bring your wife go see doctor n the doctor will prescribed to the pills to her. Cost is ard $30-$50 for the box of 2 pills.

But if you want to save money or keep the pills for future use, I will suggest you go into JB(Malaysia) n just go to any pharmacy n buy postinor. No need any doctor's prescription if buy from jb pharmacy n it's super cheap, think cost less than SG$2 for the same box of twin pills SG clinic doctor will give.

But for your case for this time round, quickly bring wife go to the nearest clinic to see doctor n get the pills. The longer you drag the pills won't be effective .. I cannot remember how many hours a woman can delay taking the morning after pills after unprotected sex.. I know within 24hours still safe.

Then next time if u happen to go jb just stock up
On the pills.. It's a huge difference in term of price. Last time I brought gf go jb buy the morning after pills n think we
were charged rm20 n the pharmacist gave us 5 individual boxes (which comes in a bigger postinor box) but also can be bought individual box, maybe rm5-rm6 per box.

Hope it helps. Ya, bro who do raw should always carry a box of postinor with them coz u never know when u cannot control n just shoot inside her... If you let her swallow the first pill within 10mins after u shoot inside her, at least it's 99.9% success rate that she won't be pregnant.

I always believe all players should either carry condoms or postinor with them.

thanks bro for the info...alway having issue getting this in sg...

in bkk its abundunt but in sg alway a problem

Alf1977
28-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Cheers.

In JB there are plentiful pharmacies.. Can go pharmacies(think they call it farmasi) or guardian or Watsons which have those counters for medication, then just ask the pharmacist for postinor. One box of 2 pills ard RM5. N a big box of 5 individual boxes ard RM20.( prices somewhere ard this range as I just brought gf go jb buy a few months back)

Actually when the pharmacist charged us rm20 a box, I was thinking wow so cheap compared to visiting SG doctor.. But in the end, what surprised me was the box actually consist of 5 individual boxes = 5x2 = 10pills.

Wolverine, u r welcome. It's also abundant in JB n so much cheap than SG. Coz jb selling one box less than SG$2 n sg, pills + consultation can cost $40-50 for one box.

matchbox-
03-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi bros. I've been keeping my virgin post all these years, never thought my first post would be for such a reason.

Anyway, I need some help urgently. Accidentaly shoot into my gf last night. I've read trough this entire thread, most bros mentioned that this pill requires a doctors prescription in order to purchase from pharmacy. Some bros said they purchases before w/o the prescription. Can the bros who had ever purchased w/o prescription let me know which outlet u purchased from so I can give it a try?

Alternatively, other bros here have a habit of stocking up their supplie when they go jb, if you have some surplus at home, would really appreciate it if you can sell them to this desperate man here.

Thanks in advance !!!

MitMit
03-08-2011, 12:38 PM
bro, pm me. i hv a local source.

2centsworth
03-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi bros. I've been keeping my virgin post all these years, never thought my first post would be for such a reason.

Brother, your virgin post in a 'morning-after pill' thread? Somemore you say you never thought your first post would be for such a reason. Can't help smiling leh. Will your 2nd post be in an abortion thread? :D

Kidding ah...

Leraccc
04-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Morning after from jb reliable anot? Shoddy place leh. Buy for gf eat got
Problem how?

ThaiBeautiful
04-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Just go goldenmile and ask for POSTINOR.

like what bros said, its a box of 2 pills.
Good luck!!!

Johnston
04-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Problem how?

Friend: have you been reading any of the posts being made in this thead anot??? reliablility is more towards when you take the pill, if u take it 7 months after sex, i can RELIABLY tell you the baby is coming out :D

GOT PROBLEM HOW????? All contraception method involving pill or what else have SOME PROBLEM so HOWlah you tell me???

( i would type out the PROBLEM with the methods but most poeple wont read anyway)

Johnston
04-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Buy for gf eat got
Problem how?

nebermind, i type simple for you, so you know how lor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_contraception#Side_effects

the pill hor, u buy from JB is machiam buy from SG, just no need loc-ter priscribtion , got monney can buy aleady.

after u gib your gerlfren eat the pill, later got any ""3 long 2 Short" u better go see the loc-ter or else wait hor the chee bye got blood come out or other big thing then next time u want to have baby hard already....

loc-ter JOhn-Ston say: mostly human contraception alwaYS will have some PROBLEM WAN , so if you scared, dont play unless u want to pray - pray :D

p.S: Excessive use of monring after pill hor, next time gerfren become Wifey, maybe cannot have baby,..... ;)

Toyota Honda
04-08-2011, 01:32 PM

Anyway, I need some help urgently. Accidentaly shoot into my gf last night. I've read trough this entire thread, most bros mentioned that this pill requires a doctors prescription in order to purchase from pharmacy. Some bros said they purchases before w/o the prescription. Can the bros who had ever purchased w/o prescription let me know which outlet u purchased from so I can give it a try?

Alternatively, other bros here have a habit of stocking up their supplie when they go jb, if you have some surplus at home, would really appreciate it if you can sell them to this desperate man here.

Thanks in advance !!!

Bro, do you know that going raw will also cause prgnancy? Equally fierce lor. At least 3 of my friends kena. Thats y my group of us guys now learn the lesson of stocking up condoms instead of pills or count dates. just fyi.

Alf1977
17-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Problem how?

If u tink jb's Watsons n guardian stores are shabby/shoddy place, then I got nothing to say.Coz morning after pills can be purchased from the pharmacy counters within Watsons or guardian.

I once buy a tube of cream from jb ulu pharmacy n It had exactly the same batch number/expiry date as the one I purchased from local clinic.. N it's 50% off.

MitMit
17-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Bros, the quality of meds in JB is the same as SG lah.....but price alot of diff.

ive been buying birth control pills there for long time. no problem wan.

i may help bro get morn after pills next time if i go in....just pm me.

zacarie
17-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Need to go consultation with doc. $25 for a box of Protinor 2. 1st pill must be taken within 72 hrs, 2nd pill 12 hrs after first. It best if 1st pill taken within 12hrs. Cannot take more than 4 pills a month. Some ppl have side effects after taking it..