PDA

View Full Version : The girl in school who I always wanna fuck.

sbwdrive
17-07-2011, 04:25 AM
This is a story about a girl who i always had my eyes on ever since the first day i got into that particular school and i know she's those fuckable type but very shy..

I know her in the new school that I went, she was probably the most noticeable in class because of her height, skin tone, beautiful face and a pair of awesome boobs. My friend always tell me that, anything more than a handful is a waste. I must say hers is perfect. in fact too perfect that i still can't forget how i fucked her that night... lets give her a name, Kelly.

We were just plain friends because i had a gf and she was also attached to a guy as well at that point of time. so she would share problems that she faced with her guy and asked me for advice. But maybe God is kind to me, she finally broke up with the boyfriend and she also told me, the guy wants to stay with her because of sex. wa, hear already also cannot tahan. give me, i also want lah. the body so nice. but i have to hide my wolf form, wait till full moon. So we went on with our life normally...

After a semester, we were in different class already. we still stay in contact, and we kinda text each other everyday as i was single already at that point of time. so we both can feel the presence of the 'ai mei' feeling for each other lah. but never say anything. and one rainy night I asked her to come over my place jokingly in sms.

Me:Wanna come over not? I hungry!
Kelly:Go over? don't want lah, later you hungry, eat me how?
Me:Won't lah, eat you no more you how? :(
Kelly:hahaha, okay. where is your place?
Me:You serious!? don't joke leh
Kelly:Really! i take cab over.

wa i was thinking.... sui lah. hooked tio liao!

and to be continued.....

alan0338
17-07-2011, 12:36 PM
camper no. 1 ... :D

naturegreen
17-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Me camper no. 2!

shagbeng
17-07-2011, 01:47 PM
makes me tink of my past...lol

joew2005
17-07-2011, 04:24 PM
hello sbwdrive,yr god is definitely veri kind 2 u .....

waterbottle99
17-07-2011, 07:27 PM
camper no. 3. up!

iknownuts
17-07-2011, 11:10 PM
faster post ! we're waiting !! this one should be a good story !!

dreamgirls38
17-07-2011, 11:59 PM
nice , camping for more

Hkaras
18-07-2011, 12:42 AM
can't wait for more!!

nishikado
18-07-2011, 01:11 AM
lai camp here

Jojolee
18-07-2011, 01:22 AM
Bro TS, that time u in Sec school or poly?

dearboy74
18-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Camping for more ^^

Alienwork
18-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Camping for more fire!!!

DarthRevan
18-07-2011, 03:21 AM
Camper reporting :D

rauldon
18-07-2011, 04:04 AM
Reporting to camp SIR!!!!

alecthong
18-07-2011, 04:22 AM
camp here... more more.

wsite2
18-07-2011, 09:40 AM
nice , camping for more:o

findre
18-07-2011, 09:54 AM
nice story ... pls carry on ....

Cum_Luver
18-07-2011, 11:26 AM
another good story....
camping for the next episode liao. :p

blacktadpole
18-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Go on the part 2 story leh!!!!

chatlovers
18-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Camping for the real part of the story...

sbwdrive
18-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Thank you all for the supports that you all have shown me. I read quite a few stories here in the forum lah, but to really think of it, not very realistic leh. where got girl suddenly tell you your cock big one. but whats important is the how the story climax i think. nvm about that, i'm not a very good story teller either, this is my first time and I HAVE TO SAY THIS. This is a real event that happened to me when i was in poly days. and its also one of the poly that was on the news probably a year ago. for some attire reason, i guess you guys should know ah. ;) Keep the points coming, that's my motivations to log in here to continue my story. Thank you guys once again.

Continuing...

Me:Won't lah, eat you no more you how?

so she took cab over at around 1am plus. I was really shock to see her right in front of me in the middle of the night below my house. and as usual she's wearing mini skirt. ahhh.. my fave. She's the girl in school i always wanna fuck because in school, she would always sit opposite me with quite some distance. and she always wear mini skirts to school. everyday without i will see her zaogeng. but the top she always wear t shirt so abit boring. nevertheless, the white panties always turn me on in class having hard-ons and have to go to toilet in between classes to jerk it off.

And so I brought her up my house. I asked her to go straight into my room after she enters. because my parents is rather strict, who dont allow any girls to stay overnight my place even till now. so she obeyed my instructions and i quickly ran into my room, lock the door. how my parents also have the keys if i locked. so we off the lights, talked softly and use my laptop. suddenly i heard a noise. my mom woke up. i was thinking, FUCK! so zhun meh!? and she took the keys to open my door. and she on the lights. her face was so stunned when she saw kelly. she asked me what is she doing here, i say oh, school project rushing. tomorrow need to hand up and we intending to do all the way till morning then go school. of course the school project was an excuse. so she took my excuse in and went back to sleep reminding me not to "anyhow ah". haha, normal parents.

Then we continue to use my laptop, chitchat and tease abit... here comes the part already.

2am+ we were both quite tired already and we actually dozed off together... however, in the middle of the night, i cuddled her to sleep and realised i got hardon. jialat. so i kiss her lips abit, she woke up by me. and realised i kissed her and she returned my kiss. wa, i was thinking, song bo liao! then my hands start to explore and so does hers. i got on top of her
pulling her bra off. finally! i get to see that pair of boobs of yours. ive been wanting to see it ever since i saw you! it was my palm size and firm. definitely for a 20years old girl at that point of time. so i went down south on her and wow, she's wet. very wet. i told her shes wet and she answered, waiting for you until sweat. i laughed and say cannot be sweat lah.... so i started finger her. and woooooots. shes really deep. cannot tahan already i asked her, can i have sex with you. polite abit. so like that girls also like. because i realised girls like to be treated gently on bed. they are not like the angmoh, yeah yeah! walao eh. we are asians. so i shafted it in and in just a few secs, she was on top riding me already. with her pair of boobs bouncing up and down. what a majestic view. even though its dark at night. she cover her face say she's shy and i turned her over to doggy her... and keeping pumping and........

to be continued...

Green_papaya
20-07-2011, 04:58 AM
more please.

joew2005
20-07-2011, 05:52 AM
& then ?
pls continue with yr stori.

aswon
20-07-2011, 10:55 AM
camping here :)

Thank you all for the supports that you all have shown me. I read quite a few stories here in the forum lah, but to really think of it, not very realistic leh. where got girl suddenly tell you your cock big one. but whats important is the how the story climax i think. nvm about that, i'm not a very good story teller either, this is my first time and I HAVE TO SAY THIS. This is a real event that happened to me when i was in poly days. and its also one of the poly that was on the news probably a year ago. for some attire reason, i guess you guys should know ah. ;) Keep the points coming, that's my motivations to log in here to continue my story. Thank you guys once again.

Continuing...

Me:Won't lah, eat you no more you how?

so she took cab over at around 1am plus. I was really shock to see her right in front of me in the middle of the night below my house. and as usual she's wearing mini skirt. ahhh.. my fave. She's the girl in school i always wanna fuck because in school, she would always sit opposite me with quite some distance. and she always wear mini skirts to school. everyday without i will see her zaogeng. but the top she always wear t shirt so abit boring. nevertheless, the white panties always turn me on in class having hard-ons and have to go to toilet in between classes to jerk it off.

And so I brought her up my house. I asked her to go straight into my room after she enters. because my parents is rather strict, who dont allow any girls to stay overnight my place even till now. so she obeyed my instructions and i quickly ran into my room, lock the door. how my parents also have the keys if i locked. so we off the lights, talked softly and use my laptop. suddenly i heard a noise. my mom woke up. i was thinking, FUCK! so zhun meh!? and she took the keys to open my door. and she on the lights. her face was so stunned when she saw kelly. she asked me what is she doing here, i say oh, school project rushing. tomorrow need to hand up and we intending to do all the way till morning then go school. of course the school project was an excuse. so she took my excuse in and went back to sleep reminding me not to "anyhow ah". haha, normal parents.

Then we continue to use my laptop, chitchat and tease abit... here comes the part already.

2am+ we were both quite tired already and we actually dozed off together... however, in the middle of the night, i cuddled her to sleep and realised i got hardon. jialat. so i kiss her lips abit, she woke up by me. and realised i kissed her and she returned my kiss. wa, i was thinking, song bo liao! then my hands start to explore and so does hers. i got on top of her
pulling her bra off. finally! i get to see that pair of boobs of yours. ive been wanting to see it ever since i saw you! it was my palm size and firm. definitely for a 20years old girl at that point of time. so i went down south on her and wow, she's wet. very wet. i told her shes wet and she answered, waiting for you until sweat. i laughed and say cannot be sweat lah.... so i started finger her. and woooooots. shes really deep. cannot tahan already i asked her, can i have sex with you. polite abit. so like that girls also like. because i realised girls like to be treated gently on bed. they are not like the angmoh, yeah yeah! walao eh. we are asians. so i shafted it in and in just a few secs, she was on top riding me already. with her pair of boobs bouncing up and down. what a majestic view. even though its dark at night. she cover her face say she's shy and i turned her over to doggy her... and keeping pumping and........

to be continued...

wolf2305
20-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Great Story, camping here !!

cocknloaded
20-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Good story bro.. Reminds me of when i was young and how i always ask girls up my place to fuck.. Will up u when im back home.. :)

Keep it cumming!

evoque
02-05-2012, 05:08 PM
definitely camping here