PDA

View Full Version : Supermarket

sam seah
16-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Hi bros,

Newbie here, pls dun flame...

Just want to share the best place for watching milf zhaogeng...

I always like to visit supermarket and stalk those milf who wear loose t shirts, once they bend down to get things from the shelfs or freezer, veolia... Nice melons.

Any of u brothers do this too? Kee Chiu!!

yellowcrane
17-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Just be careful and dun get caught.

talismann
18-07-2011, 10:47 AM
The idea is there, bro. But very often, aunties that go supermarket don't really score high in the looks department. Free view anyway, I have no complaints although there are some aunties, I try to look down. Face buang and I may show hand my last meal on the supermarket floor...:D

bigfat
18-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Becareful ar bro!!! Singapore aunty =compliant queen!!! Once u get caught u can stay other country Liao!!!

sam seah
18-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Bros, the idea is to go in the evening where th OLs Milf go for their grocery... as long as u dun use camera, basically, I think Milfs dun really care, maybe they feel flattered that someone bothers to appreciate their assets!

RealEstateGuy
18-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi bros,

I always like to visit supermarket and stalk those milf who wear loose t shirts, once they bend down to get things from the shelfs or freezer, veolia... Nice melons.

Frankly, instead of bragging about your voyerism and looking for brotherhood in your sickness you are a social outcast and harmful to SG society and should be ashamed of yourself. Get some help before someones husband or BF beats you up for your sickness. Just disgusting to read about some sicko like you and then coming here to brag about it like you are some kind of hero. SG society looks down on you not up.

Notsocheap
18-07-2011, 09:58 PM
I think TS must be camping @ supermarket . :)

jameschong1
20-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Hi bros,

===
go Giant Tampines - got 1 prc milf cleaner quite big nuts. go bio chaogeng until u shiok

sam seah
21-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks bro for the suggestion, will go if have time...

Toyota Honda
21-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks bro for the suggestion, will go if have time...

wah lau you ah.. omg...

freezetheDB
21-07-2011, 02:27 PM
as long you dont take pics with ur camera or phone, no harm

Hipee
21-07-2011, 02:46 PM
OT a little, anyone fascinated with those shopping malls with highly polished tiles?

can see the reflections off the floor and see what is under the skirt. but got to be discreet too cos cannot be too obvious, got to pretend to be looking for something all the time. Haha

magix85
21-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Just be careful and dun get caught.

There's nothing unlawful about looking/staring at female assets, as long as you don't touch them, or show obscene actions, or make any obscene remarks.

In fact, it is due to staring (not just looking or trying to sneak a glance) at their boobs, that I managed to get a 32 year old Malay housewife to become my occasional FB in 2010 and a 37 year old Chinese auntie to be my FB starting in May 2011. :D

justwanadoit
22-07-2011, 01:42 AM
go ikea also a lot

Salvatore666
22-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Erm actually guys of a certain height can just easily glance down a lady's neckline and see the boobs & bra quite easily, especially if the lady is short. Just stand beside them can glance le, or behind them is the best because she won't know you're looking.

It can happen anywhere but supermarket is definitely one of the good place as ladies bend down to grab the groceries, especially the fruits/veggies area! They will bend down to grab the ones further in the trays on display, and sometimes maintain that position for a while.

One of the best places in my opinion is female shoes shop, as all of them bend down to grab the shoes on the shelfs, or when trying the shoes. Extremely loads of zaogeng opportunities! The ladies are usually younger and prettier too... :)

LadyG
22-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Goto hyper market maybe when e aunties climb the stairs to reach some stuff u can manage to peep abit :D

pokeman71
22-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Just to highlight tat at ntuc pls be careful. The milf might be here choosing stuff and you happy bioing her. Forget her hubby is nearby too. Many milf will go ntuc with their hubby de. Just be careful.

trekk
22-07-2011, 10:02 PM
not at supermarket, but at a park. saw 2 chio girls, 1 wearing very short FBTs and another hot pants. 1 of them was pushing a bicycle the other just walking slowly behind. i was looking at them top bottom scanning every inch of their long legs...

Then quite suddenly the girl in FBT shorts lift her legs to ride the bicycle, ( the bicycle is not the girl type but a full mountain bike kind) instantly i got a 2sec view of her panties thru the gap. woah... then the girl behind with the hot pants also lift her legs to ride behind the rear seat. another view at her panties which is black color. i got a longer view of about 3secs and saw she was wearing pads... as i saw the wings... :D all this happen so fast and they just ride pass me. the ger even smile at me. oh man!!!

Paintliksuk
22-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Bro sam, u like to see see in supermarket shld pick chain like Cold storage, Jason and expat place NTUC finest. good chance to see many braless de. ;)

jemyt
22-07-2011, 11:41 PM
My all time favorit place is lady footwear shop. When standing there waiting for gf can glance girls bent or kneel down when fitting, some wear ultra short skirt or pants. :D

hom3r
23-07-2011, 02:08 PM
bus also quite alot

xiaosiong
24-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Hi bros,

dun mess with the Singapore aunties... either they rape u or sue u!

RealEstateGuy
24-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Erm actually guys of a certain height can just easily glance down a lady's neckline and see the boobs & bra quite easily, especially if the lady is short. Just stand beside them can glance le, or behind them is the best because she won't know you're looking.

It can happen anywhere but supermarket is definitely one of the good place as ladies bend down to grab the groceries, especially the fruits/veggies area! They will bend down to grab the ones further in the trays on display, and sometimes maintain that position for a while.

One of the best places in my opinion is female shoes shop, as all of them bend down to grab the shoes on the shelfs, or when trying the shoes. Extremely loads of zaogeng opportunities! The ladies are usually younger and prettier too... :)
What a loser

sexcalculator99
24-07-2011, 05:39 PM
The neighborhood one, got once there's this late 20s or early 30s milf I saw, without bra and in a loose v neck.

She bend down right in front of me to get that bottle of vinegar. What a sight, give me an instant hardon.

Takes me a while to recover from the daze and the lady had gone a long way..

pokeman71
24-07-2011, 07:35 PM
The neighborhood one, got once there's this late 20s or early 30s milf I saw, without bra and in a loose v neck.

She bend down right in front of me to get that bottle of vinegar. What a sight, give me an instant hardon.

Takes me a while to recover from the daze and the lady had gone a long way..

That remind me of about 20yrs ago when I was helping out at friend vege stall in Hougang.

Usually those ah soh(now called milf) they come to buy vege at dry market with their nite gown, most of the time inside is kosong de. The bend down chosse vege, I see papaya loh.

cawca
24-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Just to highlight tat at ntuc pls be careful. The milf might be here choosing stuff and you happy bioing her. Forget her hubby is nearby too. Many milf will go ntuc with their hubby de. Just be careful.

My wife is usually more daring in her dressing when she's out with me. So it's quite often that I get to catch guys looking at her and even peeking down her blouse or up her skirt ;) To me, it's a compliment to her and me that they think she's attractive :)