PDA

View Full Version : 18m L>FB who can host

boohoosobsob
16-07-2011, 02:10 AM
i'm looking for a no strings attached FB. it would be good if you can host. pm me if interested.

talismann
16-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Wah bro, you are kidding, aren't you? You looking for a free fuck and your partner still must provide the place? Must pay you or not? :D

Jojolee
16-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Wah bro, you are kidding, aren't you? You looking for a free fuck and your partner still must provide the place? Must pay you or not? :D

He's 18 yrs old only mah. Not yet work full time so no money go hotel. TS, why not say u looking for fb who can pay for the hotel? Like that is better than looking for fb who can host. No money still want to look for free fuck. Not yet finish army, u are still a small boy boy

11_Frog
17-07-2011, 09:45 AM
He's 18 yrs old only mah. Not yet work full time so no money go hotel. TS, why not say u looking for fb who can pay for the hotel? Like that is better than looking for fb who can host. No money still want to look for free fuck. Not yet finish army, u are still a small boy boy

ah gua jojolee, then why don't you suck the army boy's cock and let him release his pressure :rolleyes:

captainamerica
17-07-2011, 12:16 PM
i'm looking for a no strings attached FB. it would be good if you can host. pm me if interested.

stay away from rooftops and the water tanks!!! This is your last warning!! :eek:

Shaven
17-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Boohoosobsob... No wonder you gave yourself such a nick. You are indeed pitiful.. Need to release your load but you can't afford one. Why don't you advertise to be a male whore instead? This way, you get paid to f**k too! Do you seriously think any idiot will respond to hosting you? Word of advice, jerk off in front of the monitor. Cheapest & most cost effective!

joew2005
17-07-2011, 12:41 PM

Hello boohoosobsob, i think jojolee's suggestion 2 u is the correct 1.
try changing yr statement 2 "looking 4 fb who can pay 4 the hotel" instead of "looking 4 fb who can host".

ah gua jojolee, then why don't you suck the army boy's cock and let him release his pressure

hello 11_frog,why don't u kick off by helping tis small boy 2 release his pressure ?
u would be doing a great deed,instead of shooting all around the place ... aimlessly.

11_Frog
09-04-2014, 07:53 AM
hello 11_frog,why don't u kick off by helping tis small boy 2 release his pressure ?
u would be doing a great deed,instead of shooting all around the place ... aimlessly.

you lead the way then I follow you, gum bo ? :D