PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan

Azabukami
15-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Born in Taiwan and speak Mandarin, but grew up in US and have not been back for a long long time. Revisiting due to business, so I thought I would check out the "other" commercial scene here.

1) KTV(名亨): Conclusion, 30k for the night, including KTV room, half a bottle of whiskey, intro to 7 girls, 2 lap dances (roaming hands and all), and a take home. 18yo, not much skill and no BJ (apparently not a lot of KTV girls do) but cute and nice person to chat with. Had a good time.

Cost would be much lower (per person) if I were with more people. All 7 girls were 7/10 or higher, and all available for take out. Skimpy costume, chatting, dice game, drinking, and a bit of singing. (Unfortunately not a lot of English songs...) This is my second time there, so I know what I was getting into. (OK, I lied, it's my fourth time...)

First report on this. Delete if not allowed:
http://141hongkong.com/forum/thread-613238-1-1.html

Girl probably should have stayed with me for longer (paid till 3AM), but she left after 1 shot. I didn't stop her as it was 1:30 AM and I had work the next day.

I have forwarded this post to the manager, Feeling, and she can respond with her contacts if she wants.

2) Outcall courtesy of Devil88: Conclusion, 20k for 1 hour, 1 shot. 23yo, 165cm model with E-cup. Face is attractive but not MCOT. I was looking (and groping) a little further down, to be honest... Washed together and then bed. Short BJ and she then she did most of the work. I finished off from behind with her standing. Very nice person and even enjoyed the conversation afterwards. Overall, a little disappointed from a cost/performance perspective (esp compared to above, but too nice to send the girl home).

I originally called and asked for 8 to 10k, but said I was flexible. Maybe that was the mistake. The assistant said 20k immediate, or I can wait for a 15k person. Not thinking hard, I took the expensive option. According to this girl, up to 10k is affordable by Taiwan standards, so a lot of customers every day. 20k+ has less customers (which I prefer). So maybe I just need to try again next time...

For contact, search Devil88 on this board.

-----

All in all, I am satisfied, and cost/performance is roughly in line with other countries. (Definitely not cheap if looking for quality.) Going clubbing tonight, so maybe I have something to report. Maybe not.

Hope something good happens from my report!

Ben