PDA

View Full Version : Massage near Ngee Ann Poly..

Ah Ken
14-07-2011, 07:26 AM
A few days ago, I tried a massage that my friend who stay in that area, intro-ed me.
It's a MP in a top floor of a shopping centre near the area mentioned.

My friend told me they got scrub (but nvr try) in their massage and got a cubicle to shower. So I went to the place and gave it a try.

When I went there, it does not look like a MP but more like some place for facial. I opened the door and asked "do you have massage service?"
A young looking lady (looks like malay) answered me yes, $40 or $45 for 30mins (if I rmb correctly).

Since there, so just try lor..

Went in to the room, quite nice massage BUT not those tui na type. Is just some relax massage but not piano type of massage.
After massage a while she asked GQ.

Won't go into details for that.. But aft the session, just left, forgot to ask for name. :(

Looks: 7/10 (young lady looks, probably late 20s)
Body: 7/10 (petite size)
Boobs: 5.5/10 (at most a B-cup)
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 6.5/10 ($50 for HJ / $80 for HJ + "body rub")
Damage: $90 or $95 (can't really rmb the "entry price") in total for HJ.
RTM: Doubt so.

To bros: I personally don't really like it as from my memory, the price for massage slightly higher than most MPs. On top of that, the serv also nothing to shout about.
It is up to you whether you want to try.

But just sharing with bros... ;)

ONLY qualified bros with AT LEAST 35 PTS, then I will share contacts.

Ah Ken
14-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Today I'll be busy with work so when I can log on, I will try to reply anyone asap.
Sorry.

jeffryjoe
14-07-2011, 09:22 AM
bros , can share location ? tq

lahwhyme
14-07-2011, 01:10 PM
TS, can share the location? thanks

Wlds4
13-08-2011, 10:00 AM
bukit timah rite.. ~.~

yinagi
13-08-2011, 10:44 PM
i think no more there liao leh....

enzer88
14-08-2011, 12:49 AM
I not surprise if the place has force to closed. How difficult for av to know the place??? There r only few areas near ngee ann that has massage. Better don't post location or describes the place, too easy for av to track down.

chelsea76
14-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Bro, there are only 2 girls there i think, i have tried the china girl, don't try. Malay girl looked yummy.. will try next time..

Bedouin
14-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Two girls, sometimes three. Malay girl doesn't always work, the china girls there mostly full time. Malay girl more obliging but pushy. If you get her HP number she will SMS many times asking you to come for massage. She doesn't work as much as others so touts for business. Be careful if someone at home checks your phone! (BB users get blackbook app..worth the $$, hides all your intimate contacts!)

abc84
14-08-2011, 01:01 PM
U urself is -33 points yet u look down on ppl below 35 pts? I dont get this whole point system thing cus i find alot of low point ppl ppsting stuff like only giving contacts to high pt ppl as if they r bootlicking those high pointers to up them..........

I think The members should be judged on their forum involvement instead of just points. Me myself posted fr before but no extra points also la. It's like those insurance circlr where highly paid top management will always enjoy the fruits of labor from the poor exhausted lowly paid agents who may never climb up the ladder

A few days ago, I tried a massage that my friend who stay in that area, intro-ed me.
It's a MP in a top floor of a shopping centre near the area mentioned.

My friend told me they got scrub (but nvr try) in their massage and got a cubicle to shower. So I went to the place and gave it a try.

When I went there, it does not look like a MP but more like some place for facial. I opened the door and asked "do you have massage service?"
A young looking lady (looks like malay) answered me yes, $40 or $45 for 30mins (if I rmb correctly).

Since there, so just try lor..

Went in to the room, quite nice massage BUT not those tui na type. Is just some relax massage but not piano type of massage.
After massage a while she asked GQ.

Won't go into details for that.. But aft the session, just left, forgot to ask for name. :(

Looks: 7/10 (young lady looks, probably late 20s)
Body: 7/10 (petite size)
Boobs: 5.5/10 (at most a B-cup)
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 6.5/10 ($50 for HJ / $80 for HJ + "body rub")
Damage: $90 or $95 (can't really rmb the "entry price") in total for HJ.
RTM: Doubt so.

To bros: I personally don't really like it as from my memory, the price for massage slightly higher than most MPs. On top of that, the serv also nothing to shout about.
It is up to you whether you want to try.

But just sharing with bros... ;)

ONLY qualified bros with AT LEAST 35 PTS, then I will share contacts.

Heaven Knows
14-08-2011, 03:06 PM
abc 84,

I fully agree with you on Ah Ken's post and your following comments there after.
Such dickheads like Ah Ken, bootlicks the higher rep bros here so that they may increase his rep points. But looking at this dickhead ...... his points has been deducted till neg. lol
Just cant understand why people cant be sincere in their post and not post for ulterior motive reasons.

Ah Ken
14-08-2011, 03:23 PM
abc 84,

I fully agree with you on Ah Ken's post and your following comments there after.
Such dickheads like Ah Ken, bootlicks the higher rep bros here so that they may increase his rep points. But looking at this dickhead ...... his points has been deducted till neg. lol
Just cant understand why people cant be sincere in their post and not post for ulterior motive reasons.

U urself is -33 points yet u look down on ppl below 35 pts? I dont get this whole point system thing cus i find alot of low point ppl ppsting stuff like only giving contacts to high pt ppl as if they r bootlicking those high pointers to up them..........

I think The members should be judged on their forum involvement instead of just points. Me myself posted fr before but no extra points also la. It's like those insurance circlr where highly paid top management will always enjoy the fruits of labor from the poor exhausted lowly paid agents who may never climb up the ladder

I posted this thread before my points was being "reversed" by bro Sammyboyfor for a mistake done.
Sorry for this misunderstanding.