PDA

View Full Version : New Tuina @ Katong Mall

luvtopleasure83
25-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Tried this tuina joint at katong mall, lvl 4, 2 days ago, forgot the name of the shop, but from the exterior, the place is bathed in dim red light. Its near Yo Li..

Anyway, went into the shop, was assigned this PRC, Xiang Xiang. Claims to be 25, but looks like early 30s, but her attitude was quite good, friendly too.
Accomodating too, in terms of price and requests.

Looks : 3/10 ( not pretty, almost bordering on ugly )
Massage : 4/10 ( ok strength, but weird massaging style, think its pressing for the sake of pressing )
BJ : 4/10 ( Quite hesitant at first, but still does it, albeit for 5 mins ++, not much of suction, no deepthroat )
FJ : 7/10 ( Easily wet, fingered her after giving her a tongue job, wow, finger was all wet, sticky and glistening wif her juice :p , quite tight, but good part is that she gives the gf feeling, hugs tightly, moans sound real too, but at the end, think she too high, hug so tight that the nails were digging in! )

RTF : Maybe, lady boss looks very fuckable! Slutty lao chio looks :p

Damage : 28/hr ( massage )
80 ( Special, negotiated down from 100, cos NSF very lightweight
in the wallet department!! )

LifeLife
25-10-2004, 06:38 PM
Who is the lady boss? is it the one quite slim abt 1.65m ht with straight golden tinted hair? :rolleyes:

luvtopleasure83
25-10-2004, 09:45 PM
Yup!!! She's the one! :p How do u find the place?
The hygiene of the place leaves much to be desired,
dun think they wash the towels, instead, they re-use em! :(

luvtopleasure83
25-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Yup, think she's the one :p

But, hygiene wise, this joint leaves much to be desired,
was shocked to see them re-use the towels!

airborne
25-10-2004, 10:40 PM
ya i think i noe where is it too. was walking ard katong mall yesterday. is it beside the shop where the guys are playing with the toy cars?

seacher
26-10-2004, 12:15 AM
think i saw the advertisement on today's new paper chinese character for shop name and price also the same as stated one thing to note the ger in that ad super chio lay is she doing massage or juz a reception anyone?will find time to look for her if she is massaging

LifeLife
26-10-2004, 07:54 AM
Yup!!! She's the one! :p How do u find the place?
The hygiene of the place leaves much to be desired,
dun think they wash the towels, instead, they re-use em! :(

The place is nothing much different from the normal TN, gal standard are only average. But i like this lady boss look, must work on hard on her, shall we see who can get to bonk her first?

K9696
26-10-2004, 08:06 AM
The place is nothing much different from the normal TN, gal standard are only average. But i like this lady boss look, must work on hard on her, shall we see who can get to bonk her first?

Bro..

The gal might b previously from 3rd floor la.... previously heard they moved to level 4th....
The one from 3rd fl. called "C..d"...

cashlove
26-10-2004, 08:59 AM
Tried this tuina joint at katong mall, lvl 4, 2 days ago, forgot the name of the shop, but from the exterior, the place is bathed in dim red light. Its near Yo Li..

Anyway, went into the shop, was assigned this PRC, Xiang Xiang. Claims to be 25, but looks like early 30s, but her attitude was quite good, friendly too.
Accomodating too, in terms of price and requests.

Looks : 3/10 ( not pretty, almost bordering on ugly )
Massage : 4/10 ( ok strength, but weird massaging style, think its pressing for the sake of pressing )
BJ : 4/10 ( Quite hesitant at first, but still does it, albeit for 5 mins ++, not much of suction, no deepthroat )
FJ : 7/10 ( Easily wet, fingered her after giving her a tongue job, wow, finger was all wet, sticky and glistening wif her juice :p , quite tight, but good part is that she gives the gf feeling, hugs tightly, moans sound real too, but at the end, think she too high, hug so tight that the nails were digging in! )

RTF : Maybe, lady boss looks very fuckable! Slutty lao chio looks :p

Damage : 28/hr ( massage )
80 ( Special, negotiated down from 100, cos NSF very lightweight

Bro luvtopleasure, thank for the field report. Will try today. It good to start to cheong when you are young. I also start cheonging in my army days.

cashlove
26-10-2004, 09:02 AM

After bonk her, please file FR. :D

guppiesguppies
26-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Bro luvtopleasure, thank for the field report. Will try today. It good to start to cheong when you are young. I also start cheonging in my army days.

ha... best were the days in army... cheong until lum peh cheng next day still can wake up for 5bx and go outfield... outfield come back super shack, nites-off also can bonk... to think back... sometimes feel like si bey sat... ha...

LifeLife
26-10-2004, 05:11 PM

If she is the boss, to achieve the mission, i think i need to gather some ammo and time.... :rolleyes:

LifeLife
26-10-2004, 07:28 PM

First finding: her name is Cindy. Yup formerly she is from the 3rd level, she will still work / massage for some old or regular customers. :cool:

K9696
27-10-2004, 11:44 AM
First finding: her name is Cindy. Yup formerly she is from the 3rd level, she will still work / massage for some old or regular customers. :cool:

Hi Bro

So the boss is Cindy??... my god.... she open her own??
She used to be in 3rd floor... then... always claim no customers/...
her HJ is good.........

LifeLife
27-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Hi Bro

So the boss is Cindy??... my god.... she open her own??
She used to be in 3rd floor... then... always claim no customers/...
her HJ is good.........

Any fj or bbbj offer? never try her before. Now she seems like passing the new customers to her workers, she don't really do.

asdfghjkl
27-10-2004, 02:45 PM
cos NSF very lightweight

wa.. will she accept NSmen bo.. me also lightweight ler.. :)

K9696
27-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Any fj or bbbj offer? never try her before. Now she seems like passing the new customers to her workers, she don't really do.

Sometimes ago(many months back)
FJ: 6/10...
BBBJ: She dun offer.
HJ: 8/10... (slow but steady...shiok,,, really made you in heaven!!)

you mention she pass to her worker..
How many pple working there??
How is the quality of the worker?? Pretty??

Haha... Cheers...
Hope this is of help to you.

luvtopleasure83
27-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Hmm, that day that i went, 3 PRC gals, not inclusive of lao ban niang,
but didnt get to see them, only got to hear them at work, place was damn quiet, playing soft music, such that normal speaking volume could be heard too...

Anyway, after the noon time bonk at this tuina, still horny :p ,
so here came round 2, decided to try Yo Li. First time in a health centre,
not sure of what to expect too, settled for a 1hr session, for $52. To my surprise, the place was quite big, but quite quiet, mayb due to its location. Kopi auntie was very friendly too, pestering me to try her green bean soup, kinda weird, didnt expect that in a health centre...

Was assigned this malaysian lao chio, Jennifer, quickly went down to business.. Massage was hard, with plenty of strength, which was uncharacteristic of a person with a slim and petite frame. Back massage went on for abt 21 mins b4 flipping over, while she was massaging the inner thighs, she placed my free foot right at her pussy! That really turned me on :D

I opted for the full course, she proceeded to cat bathe me and slowly moved down for the bj ( with cap ) does deepthroat, but disappointingly, only lasts 5 mins.. Wanted to 69 her, but she seems to dislike pussy licking and fingering, weird! Started fj by riding on top, but after 10+ strokes, back to missionary, abit too quick.. Pumped her for another 10 mins before cumming..

Looks : 6.5/10 ( quite pretty at 34, slim and petite too, shoulder length tinted hair )
Attitude : 6/10 ( first encounter of a gal disliking pussy licking and fingering!!! hard to start a conversation with too, abit too proffesional... )
Massage : 7/10 ( seems to know her stuff, very hard massage! )
AR + BJ : 5/10 ( Alrite la, duration disappointing )
FJ : 6/10 ( Fairly tight, soft moans thruout fj, doesnt allow frenching tho )
RTF : No, not a friendly person..

luvtopleasure83
27-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Forgot the damage!!

Entrance : $52
Special : $100

miketoh
28-10-2004, 07:34 PM
The entrance fee is very high! Any special facility or food provided?
Otherwise really not worth.

raywoman
28-10-2004, 11:02 PM
Forgot the damage!!

thats very high. Compare to 101 , China City and HK city opposite le :D

ang076
29-10-2004, 08:29 AM
It is not high (for 1 hour session) compared to other HC.. Just opt for 45 minutes session , which is cheaper ( 35 dollars or so.)

Joyful Health Centre is 48 dollars for 1 hour session.

Forgot the damage!!

luvtopleasure83
29-10-2004, 09:51 AM
The entrance fee is very high! Any special facility or food provided?
Otherwise really not worth.

Hmm, think its juz like other normal HCs, got steam bath ( suana? ) . Food is just hot beverages, biscuits and dessert.. Nothing much.

terror
29-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Wah..expensive sia!!

oeioei
31-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Seems like this place is too expensive for bros to go cheong and post fr liao...last fr is in oct sia....way too long ago.....has the shop closed down???

oeioei
02-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Hi bros,

Went to this certain HC in KM...cant remember the name liao and its at level four...suppose i'm in the correct thread now...anyway i'm here to post an FR on a gal named xiao yu after a tiring yesterday...

Name: Xiao Yu (From ZheJiang)
Looks: 8/10(Complexion quite smooth and quite slutty)
Figure: 7.5/10(33B without tummy)
Attitude:7.5/10(Quite fun to chat with)
Massage: 6/10(Okie lor)
HJ:N/A
BJ:8/10(Quite pro and deep throated twice)
FJ:8/10(Offer a few post and quite tight)
Total damage: S$140(Inclusive of cover charge and tips)
RTF: Yeah!!!
Comments: Quite pro in all her service except for massage...

Went early in the late morning at about 1150hrs...saw only 1 gal and the lady boss. The gal is none other than xiao yu...quite a tall lass at about 1.68m...i shall make it short...very accomodating gal willing to please the guy she likes...even her price is not fixed...so long the guy is pleasing, can bargain and also can choose the types of services...shoicking part is the BJ liao...first the hot tea in her mouth creates wonder and then deep throat is another specalities of hers...tongue plus deep throat plus hot tea...wow...next is her small little cave...tight sia...will def return else give her a call for a rendevous outsite...gonna be...ahhhhhhh........... :p

Hope my fr isnt too long or complicated to understand...have fun.... ;)

K9696
03-02-2005, 08:02 AM
[QUOTE=oeioei]Hi bros,
QUOTE]

Bro.. this shop boss is lady by the name called "Cindy right??"
like to claim no customers... so hope you guys can pity her and tip her more.. so dun get trap... if you think the performer of the TN gal is up to your expectation and worth paying... u do so... but don't because of story then.. u starts to pay more...

The morale of the story is get fun.. be wise...

Cheer..

oeioei
07-02-2005, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=oeioei]Hi bros,
QUOTE]

Bro.. this shop boss is lady by the name called "Cindy right??"

Many tks for the advise bro.... :)

Massage Lover
10-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi all

This is my first time posting,
i did not know that the place that I use to go got a posting here, too bad didn't get to try those girls that was mentioned, wasted.

Just want to inform the katong cheong brothers that the 4th floor shop has shifted back to 3rd floor near escalator, new name call Gold C****. I was a regular at the 4th floor place and I am glad that they are back in business, after closing for about a month plus.
The lady boss that you mentioned is back at work,
she gave me a very good and satifying massage. But she did not ask me if i want any special and I also didn't know whether she provide any services, :) me not use to asking, I thought usually the girls will ask if they have service.
Too bad, If I have read this posting earlier about her skills in hand job I would have ask for it, maybe next time.
Anyway after I am done, I saw another girl outside waiting, maybe will try her next round.

:)

Massage Lover
12-05-2005, 01:56 AM
HI

Thinking of going back to the new place at 3rd level Katong Mall to try.
Saw 2 girls inside the other day, quite Chio
Any Brothers got any recommendation / FR.

I like the environment in K mall, Use to frequent there.
No Parking problem/ no summon due cashcard.
Quiet, not crowded so will not bump into wrong people like relatives, unlike JC where most shop along road, dunno who will see you walking into parlour when they drive past.

Need recommendation. Don want to waste precious money, recently cash tight. :)

K9696
12-05-2005, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=Massage Lover]HI

Thinking of going back to the new place at 3rd level Katong Mall to try.
Saw 2 girls inside the other day, quite Chio
Any ...

Bro.. u said the lady boss is back in business, which one u refering??
Cindy????? pls tell me more... she used to work in 3rd floor.. .then later went to 4th fl.....afterthat I did not go so no idea anymore.... care to share!!
Thks

Massage Lover
12-05-2005, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=Massage Lover]HI

Bro.. u said the lady boss is back in business, which one u refering??
Cindy????? pls tell me more... she used to work in 3rd floor.. .then later went to 4th fl.....afterthat I did not go so no idea anymore.... care to share!!
Thks

To K9696

Yes I am referring to lady boss called Cindy, long hair dyed brown, I only got to start cheong in october 2004 so that time she already 4th floor. Never had chance to let her service when in 4th floor because that time she only work for ex-regulars. She still saying the same thing, business bad, but seems like really not much business after they move down recently.

Just one to confirm that she got provide special as per your previous posting.
Maybe one day you can go take a look and let me know.
Maybe she can come back to provide special since business not very good.
She quite Chio so definitely good to have something more from her.
Understand from your previous post that her handjob superb, will go back one day and start with that. Wasted my money all this while without realizing a gem just next door, so stupid.

Hope to hear your confirmation and FR soon.
Thanks

K9696
12-05-2005, 04:50 PM
To K9696

Yes I am referring to lady boss called Cindy, long hair dyed brown, I only got to start cheong in october 2004 so that time she already 4th floor. Never had chance to let her ...

Bro..
Honestly speaking, this pple needs sweet talk and tips alittle more, maybe extra $20. let her feel good then u can get more from her... she can do fj also... dun worry. .I did on her before.. just to let her feel good about u... try to console her each time if she said times are bad.. . :) good luck to u..

Massage Lover
13-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Hi Bros

Today managed to go down to shop, look for boss Cindy again because the other girl already working, thought I will try my luck to see can get special.
This is my report:
As usual, she give superb massage, after 1/2 hour she stop and give me a sweet smile, my heart melted straight away. Thought she was going to pop the golden question but she never ask. I cannot tahan already, so I pop the question instead. She told me she has not been offering FJ for a quite a while so not ready for it, but can offer handjob. So I neg. price but she stay at $50, she tell me maybe next time if I become her regular she will give me better price and will consider to offer more services. No choice but go for it because heart burning and didi already standing up.

It was the best job I ever get,the best part is she seem to be enjoying her work, taking her own sweet time, unlike some other place that I have been in Joo Chiat the girls can't wait to get it out, as she was stroking it, she continue to look at me and smile, my heart melt even more. After a while, I cannot hold it any more and my Volcanoe erupted. I wish it could last longer. So Shiok man, sensation better than FJ man, just lie down there and enjoy. When I manage to settle down, then I realize my leg all cramped up,
I smile and told that it was very good such that my leg all cramp already. To my surprise, she came back over and give my legs a good soothing massage until my legs relax again.
When I finish, I realize that I exceed the time but she say never mind. Just pay the $28 for 45 Mins.

Thank you Cindy, I will surely come back for more.
Hopefully next time you will let me have FJ.

At the door, saw the other girl sitting outside as she already finish with previous customer. Ask for her name and she said Christina, also another Chio PRC girl with dyed hair. BTW, this want sure got special one because can hear them bonking next door during my massage. Thought I heard some wild moans but a bit soft, so cannot confirm.

Wah lao, next time go back don't know which one to choose man, very hard decision. Hope can get some FR from other brothers to help decide because running low on cash already, now on reserve cash, cannot anyhow spent.

Total Damaged : $78
Massage $28 >45 mins
HJ : $50

Looks : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10
Massage : 8/10
HJ : 9/10
AR + BJ : don't know
FJ : Not yet
RTF : Will work harder for a FJ

K9696
16-05-2005, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=Massage Lover]Hi Bros

Bro,.. saw u msg always visit TN.. y dun u pester Cindy while she massage u, u need a tickle and TCSS to her liking.. then u may get what u want<FJ>. good luck to u........ :)

Massage Lover
17-05-2005, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=Bro,.. saw u msg always visit TN.. y dun u pester Cindy while she massage u, u need a tickle and TCSS to her liking.. then u may get what u want<FJ>. good luck to u........ :)

Thank You Bro K9696

will try harder next time.

Massage Lover
19-05-2005, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=Massage Lover]Hi Bros

Bro,.. saw u msg always visit TN.. y dun u pester Cindy while she massage u, u need a tickle and TCSS to her liking.. then u may get what u want<FJ>. good luck to u........ :)

To K9696

will probably drop by later, will probably go and try again.
wish me good luck. :D

Mr007
19-05-2005, 09:06 PM
hi
first post in this forum although not really a newbird liao.
Just like to share my experience at this place. Should be the correct one, Signboard says Gold Coast ....

Have been bioing this place for a while already but last time i went, seems to have closd downed, so upon reading that it has reopened, went there on a lazy afternoon to check things out myself.

Reached there, saw this lady walking out of the shop and looks very nice from a distance. Walk past the shop, doors closed so i presumed no one inside, so i hang around waiting for her to come back.

Inside.....

Asked the price, its 28 for 45mins.
She's quite a looker in the deem lighting but look closer and can see dark rings around eyes. Long hair dyed brown. Cant remenber her name it's a chinese name, age 26. Good figure, a B cupper, slim waist, butt got enough meat to grap.

There's another lady inside, short black hair, decent, demure looks and quite fair.

Massage was quite SOP, tcss along the way she's quite friendly. Got her to jerk me off. Her stats are mentioned above, pulled her boobs out of her sphaghetti straps, and i must comment that they are a nice firm pair with suckalicious nipples. She looks damm HOT!! in her state of semi-undress.haha...

Paid her 80 in total as i enjoyed her services.
Anyone knows if the short hair lady is the boss or something? looks quite tempting.

K9696
20-05-2005, 10:15 AM
[QUOTE=Mr007]hi
first post in this forum although not really a newbird liao.
Just like to share my experience at this place. Should be the correct one, Signboard says Gold Coast ....

Bro... the boss is supposed to be Cindy... not sure which one you get.. I guess you must enjoy... :)

Massage Lover
23-05-2005, 08:10 AM
hi
Cant remenber her name it's a chinese name, age 26. Good figure, a B cupper, slim waist, butt got enough meat to grap.

Anyone knows if the short hair lady is the boss or something? looks quite tempting.

I think the longer hair one got english name, Christina.
The other girl, shoulder hair slightly dyed is Cindy. Went down the other day, she told me she will be out of town for about a month. So got to temporarily make do, don't know got replacement or not?

did she offer FJ? How much?

joerush72
15-10-2005, 02:19 PM
i walked around katong mall yesterday evening (ard 7+) and noticed that there were no more tuina shops around? the only ones remaining seems to be Yo Li health centre and a malay-styled tuina directly opposite Yo Li, but the masseur was an old lady.

does anyone know where cindy has gone? her hj skills are simply unparalleled!

terror
16-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Went passed Cindy's shop, and saw her, looks seductive

duhZ
16-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Where's Cindy's shop located? Which lvl?

duhZ
16-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Where's cindy's shop located? which lvl?